PDA

View Full Version : Journal of a 4Kids Member

Dark Boshi
9th June 2003, 03:39 PM
WARNING! THIS IS THE SECRET JOURNAL OF A 4KIDS MEMBER! I LIKE MY JOB! I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE GOSSIP ABOUT ME! SO DON'T READ THIS!

September 12, 9:02 AM, my cubicle
Hi, self. I'm Joshua, and I just got accepted to work for this company called 4Kids. It's a company that dubs kids' anime cartoons into English. (Right now, we are working on this show called Pokemon.) Of course, they do a little tweaking along the way. No, make that a lot of tweaking. Actually, make that...well, let's just say that the dubbed version never is quite the same. I wonder what they'll put me in charge of. I could be the Paint Editor, who changes the artwork. I could be the Translator, who determines what the characters are saying (the original version is in Japanese.) I hope that I'm not the Translator, cuz I don't know a lousy scrap of Japanese. I could end up as the Dialogue Editor, who changes the dialogue when deemed necessary. I could be the Culture Editor, who changes the Japanese culture to American culture for our dumber fans. I wonder which position...

How do you like the journal so far?

Otto=ottO
12th June 2003, 11:36 PM
More detail...

So, am I supposed to read this?

dratinihaunter13
13th June 2003, 03:31 PM
i agree with otto, more detail is needed. and a more interesting plot of some sort. i know it's a journal and all, but it's coming off as a little boring right now..