PDA

View Full Version : .~*`Evolution`*~. Starts! LSU reserved for DB.

Arnen
9th June 2003, 08:18 PM
There is a place, in the mountains north of Johto, where Pokémon live freely. This place is known by the resident Pokémon simply as Home. However, a new team of scientists, Team Evo – short for Evolution – has discovered this utopia, and plan to use the Pokémon who live there for their experiments.

That’s where you come in.

You are one of those Pokémon. You way of life is being threatened, and it’s up to you and a few of your pals to stop them. However, Team Evo has already gotten to you, causing you to evolve much before your time. Will you be able to stop Team Evo and reverse the effects of their experiments before they become permanent?

Please post your form on your first post. The sign-up thread can be found here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=17721&perpage=15&pagenumber=1).

Mine:

~Name: Kazume (pronounced Kuh-ZOO-mee)
~Age: 12
~Gender: F
~Species: Eevee
~Evolution: Vaproeon
~Looks (1): Mostly like a normal Eevee, only with odd violet eyes, and white fur on collar and tip of tail.
~Looks (2): Scales have a silver tint, and her eyes are an odd shade of violet. Her head fins, instead of yellow, are more greenish.
~Personality: Perky, and doesn’t like to see people sad. She makes an effort to cheer you up if you’re feeling down, although she herself has a pretty fragile psyche.
~Relations: Ataark's GF, and Tahoki's friend.
~Attacks (1): Quick Attack, Tackle, Bite, Scratch
~Attacks (2): Water Gun, Bubble Beam, Icy Wind, Bite
~History: She lived in a den (similar to one a rabbit might have) with her parents and younger brother and sister (they were twins). When the people came, they destroyed her family’s home, and she was the only one to escape. The rest of her family was taken by the scientists, and she never saw them again.
~Other: *drags other into an alley and slowly beats it to death*

~Name: Tahoki
~Gender: M
~Species: Torchic
~Evolution: Blaziken
~Looks (1): Is a brick-red color instead of orange, and the feathers on top of his head and on his wings are a goldish color, and his talons and beak are silver.
~Looks (2): Is brick-red instead of orange, and the wrappings on his arms are white. The lower part of his legs are a goldish color, and his claws and beak are silver.
~Personality: Very calm and laid-back, and has a tendency to be sarcastic. He can be hyper on occasion, but usually keeps his cool in dangerous scenarios.
~Relations: Kazume's friend. Has a bit of a crush on her, and is jealous of Ataark.
~Attacks (1): Ember, Scratch, Peck, Aerial Ace
~Attacks (2): Fire Punch, Peck, Aerial Ace, Blaze Kick
~History: Has known Kazume most of his life. He grew up in a nest near Kazume’s den, and the two became close friends. His family, too, was taken away by Team Evo scientists.
~Other: *puts other in a burlap sack and beats it with grapes*

~~~Kazume*Eevee~~~

"Aww, c'mon, 'Zume!" my little bother -- I mean, brother -- Zane, whined.

"Yeah, pleeeaaase?" his twin, Zene, said, putting on her pouty face.

"Oh, all right," I sighed. We were all up in an apple tree, and my younger siblings were trying to get my to jump up higher and get them an apple. With a slight grunt, I kicked off from the branch onto one much higher.I grabbed an apple in my teeth, but it didn't want to come off the branch. Growling, I pulled. Suddenly, I heard a loud noise below me. I heard voices speaking an odd language, and the sound of heavy footsteps. Letting go of the apple, I gazed down below me.

[human speech is in itallics]"Hey! Look here! Two Eevees up a ree!" one of the weird voices called. I saw some weird creature unlike any Pokémon I had ever seen walk under the tree. It reached up and grabbed Zene and Zane out of the tree, and walked off with them.

"No!" I cried, about to jump down. I thought better of it, however, and sat there, aghast. Why had that thing taken my siblings away? WHY? I bit my lip, my violet eyes brimming with tears. What if they took away Mom and dad, and everybody else too? What if I were the only one left?

After a few minutes, I heard a loud revving noise. Peeking out through the branches, I saw some sort of big metal thing roll away. I leapt down from the tree. There didn't appear to be anyone left. The lack of other Pokémon was very unnerving. I was soooo relieved when I saw Tahoki some out from behind a thorny bush.

"Tahoki!" I cried, running over. "Did you see what happened? Where did they take everybody? D'you think they got our parents, too, or--" I cut off, seeing the sadness in his eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked.

***Tahoki~Torchic***

I took a shuddering breath before explaining what I had seen. "They-they did take them, Kazume," I enlightened her, "I saw them take away my mom and dad... I was over in the bushes, getting some berries for dinner, and then they came... I guess they didn't see me..." I sighed, staring solemnly at the ground. "Why did they do it?" I whispered, more to myself than to Kazume.

"What do ya' think they're gonna do with 'em?" she asked, uncharacteristically quiet.

"I dunno..." I spotted something off to the edge of the clearing. It was soeone... A Pokémon! "Hey, over here!" I cried, flapping my wings furiously. Perhaps we weren't the only survivors after all. That left a sliver of hope that maybe, just maybe, we could rescue our families...

OoC: BTW, what do you guys think of the piccy?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Krystalline Kabutops
9th June 2003, 09:26 PM
Ooc: the pic is pretty good!

~Name: Ataark
~Species: Eevee
~Evolution: Espeon
~Looks (1): hair is blonde instead of brown.
~Looks (2): a green jewel, and fur streaked with grey
~Personality: silent and resentful, just wants a friend inside.
~Relations: Kazume's bf? pweese?
~Attacks (1): Scratch, sand attack, tackle, dig
~Attacks (2): Confuson, dig, attract (), metronome
~History: he's always been the strong, silent type. not because he's stupid, but because he's rather morbid. He's an orphan, and wasn't born in the area. He wandered here, after escaping from an abusive trainer, barely able to walk. He was found by Kazume's family, and was nursed back to health by them. They're the only people/Pokemon he really trusts. Not much else is known, escept he belives that humans have no good.
~Other: always wanted to be an Umbreon. He considers Espeons girly. He rolls around in dirt to make himself look like one.
-------------------------------------
Ataark:

I heard the voices from my hiding spot under the tree. I instantly recognized that smell "Humans" I murmered. I sat, as they walked past. I decided to follow them. I lept from bush to bush, until they approached an apple tree. I saw them grab Zene and Zane from the tree, and get in a truck full of cages. As they drove off, Kazume dropped down from the tree. She seemed in shock. I noticed the bushes nearby rustle, and Tahoki popped out. As I listened, I realized that their familie had been kidnapped. Suddenly, they saw me, and ran over. "Ataark! Oh, it's horrible!" Kazume Cried, burying her head in my side. I patted her awkardly. I had no memories of a family, and had a hard time uderstanding her plight. Still, I nuzzeled up to her, sensing she needed it. Tahoki just watched sadly. When Kazume was done, they explained what had happened. I decided to help them look for their families. I had nothing else to do.

Tyler and Hobbes
9th June 2003, 09:44 PM
Name:Shade
~Age:13
~Gender: Male
~Species:Eevee
~Evolution: Umbreon
~Looks (1):Macaroni eyes. He is all black.
~Looks (2): Now he is all black except the ring on his head is Blue and it has two rings on hte bottom, making a triangle, he has no ohter rings.
~Personality:Funny. He loves to make people laugh and smile. He likes to make jokes. He fights with bullies and other male eevees that think they are so tough. (Notice I didn't say other eevees. He is infatuated by female eevees like that.) He will protect any pokemon. He is loyal to his friends.
~Relations:
~Attacks (1):Bite, Take down, quick attack, sand attack
~Attacks (2):Moon light, Pursuit, Faint attack, Confuse Ray
~History: Was living in a tree by himself. He once scared an entire pack of houndooms. When team Evo came he was drinking from a lake, he hurt one scientist by biting him.
~Other:

Shade
~~~~~~~~~~~
I looked around. No one was left. I was in my tree right now,

afraid to come out after I bit that thing. I wondered what it was. I kind of daydreamed. "Tahoki!" some girl shouted. I finally awoke.I

didn't notice I was bitting my leg. . "Did you see what happened? Where did they take everybody? D'you think they got our parents, too, or--" the voice asked. I bumped down the tree still

listening. "What's wrong?" she asked. Anohter voice took a deep breathe, . "They-they did take them, Kazume," There was a moments silence. "I saw them take away my mom and dad... I was over in the bushes, getting some berries for dinner, and

then they came... I guess they didn't see me..." The other unknown voice sighed."Why did they do it?" By this time I figured out the other voice was male. "What do ya' think they're gonna do with 'em?" the first voice said, it was a female. "I dunno..." he said. He paused. "Hey, over here!" he said."Ataark! Oh, it's horrible!" the first voice said. She cried. I rolled out of the tree. I was looking at them upside down.

classy_cat18
10th June 2003, 01:18 AM
~Name: Shocker
~Age: 8
~Gender: Female
~Species: Pichu
~Evolution: Raichu
~Looks (1): Normal Pichu
~Looks (2): Has a yellow lightning bolt spot on her head
~Personality: tough, but kind. Can't stand boredom and will get into trouble. One big klutz with a huge streak of bad luck.
~Relations: none that I know of
~Attacks (1): Tackle, Growl, Thundershock
~Attacks (2): Quick Attack, Thunderbolt, Agility, Light Screen
~History: normal life until now
~Other: Stupid other! Me squish you now!

I woke up from my nap in the shade of my favorite tree. "Uh...what's that racket?" I mumbled. I stood up on my back feet and sniffed the air. Humans! I ran to the source of the sound and saw Shade tumble out of a tree.

I ran up to Shade and poked him. "Hey man, what's going on here?"

He rolled over and groaned. "I don't know. I just got here," he told me.

MarshmallowEgg
10th June 2003, 09:16 AM
Hey, just to let you know, I might not be able to post until Thursday. My electricity seems to have gone poof, but it should be back by Thursday at the latest. Just letting you know so you don't think I've forgotten or anything ^_^;;

She_wolf_warrior
10th June 2003, 04:17 PM
Name~Sonic
Age~9
Gender~Male
Species~Growlithe
Evolution~Arcanine
Looks(1)~Totaly white with the black stripes remaining
Looks(2)~Still white with black stripes. Eyes turn blue
Personality~Clever, curious, can be aggressive or protective if provoked
Relations~PM me if you wanna be a friend or family
Attacks(1)~Bite, ember, roar, agility
Attacks(2)~Flamethrower, extreme speed, Take Down, Flame Wheel
History~He was the strongest of his litter. Once he was old enough to try to go out on his own, Sonic explored the land, learing the new scents. When the scientists came, he returned to his family for protection
Other~ I HAVE HAD ENOUGH *brings out sword*DIE OTHER, DIE

Sonic

My paws padded from the den. I yawned, showing my sparkling white teeth. Finding I was alone, I ran off with my tail wagging. My nose was to the ground in seconds, scenting the new scents of the morning. I brought my head up, and breathed fresh air "Ah, beautiful morning it is" I walked off, looking for things to do

classy_cat18
10th June 2003, 06:05 PM
Shocker

"What? They took your family? Are you for real?" I asked the Eevees. Ataark nodded slowly.

"Stupid humans! I'll try to see if I can find them." I left the group, searching for the scum that kidnapped the Pokemon. Not having any luck, I climbed up to a tree branch that I always used as a lookout post. I scanned the land and spotted a Pokemon. At first I thought it was a Growlithe, but I shook my head. Growlithes are orange, not white!

"Hey! Up here!" I called out to the white Pokemon. I started to climbed down, but slipped and fell the rest of the way down. I landed on my bottom, but something landed on my head.

"Are you okay?" I heard the Pokemon ask me. It was a Growlithe.

"Hey, I didn't know you had triplets," I said, obviously dazed.

Fai D. Flowright
10th June 2003, 07:06 PM
~Name: Tsukasa
~Age: 11
~Species: Bagon
~Evolution: Salamence
~Looks (1): Like the attachment.
~Looks (2): Also in attachment.
~Personality: Loves to get into battle and will be extremely revenous when angered. Someone to aviod when he wakes up on the wrong side of the bed. Loves to get to know people but can explode if something cruel is said about him,
~Relations: I'm lonely! If you want to be my friend, let me know somehow!
~Attacks (1): Rage, Leer, Ember, Focus Energy
~Attacks (2): Dragonbreath, Crunch, Fly, Flamethrower
~History: Was raised by his parents in a secluded cave, hidden from everyone else. This is one of the reasons he would like to get to know more people. He was also extremely strong as a baby and has pushed that ability to a higher, but not ultimate, point.
~Other: *yells gibberish words aloud* Dratted Other!!!

I'll post as soon as I can get back on again!

Arnen
10th June 2003, 08:40 PM
OoC: Erm, about that "No LSUs" thing... I'll allow DB to join, cuz he asked before I actually started this.

~~~Kazume*Eevee~~~

I laughed sadly through my tears at the sight of the dazed Pichu. "I think there's only one of him," I said. She shook her head furiously, trying to right herself. I buryed my head in Ataark's side agaaain, trying not to cry again. I felt his paw on my shoulder, and lifted my head, my eyes closed. "What're we gonna do?" I whispered, opening my eyes.

"Maybe we should try and find them," Tahoki suggested.

"What would we be able to do?" I wanted to know, "They're so much bigger than us..."

Gladiator
10th June 2003, 10:17 PM
~Name: Dash
~Age: 13
~Gender: male
~Species: Cydaquil
~Evolution: Typhlosion
~Looks (1): His fur is jet black and he has a broader snout. The flame on his back is a sky blue.
~Looks (2): About a half foot taller than most Typhlosion, Dash's fur has a reddish tint to it now. His eyes are a dark brown, and his underbelly is tannish.
~Personality: Dash is highly energetic and talks real fast. He's rather intelligent, and loves to learn various different words. His mood tends to swing between highly cheery and angry. When cheery, Dash likes to be friendly to everyone. When he is angry he attacks all within a certain radius around him. However, he doesn't get angry all that much, and prefers to help others.
~Relations: None
~Attacks (1): Dig, Quick Attack, Ember, Smokescreen
~Attacks (2): Earthquake, Quick Attack, Flame Wheel, Thunderpunch
~History: Not much to say, although he has a pretty strange family because his various relatives like to adopt babies that have lost their parents. He's got a Treecko for a brother (NPC), and a Mudkip for a sister (also NPC).

(I'll post a story later, it's late at night, and what minimal creative juices I have are shot. Just need to reserve my spot)

MarshmallowEgg
11th June 2003, 07:50 AM
Okay, I wasn't gone as long as I thought I would be! I'm back!

~Name: Xion
~Species: Meowth
~Evolution: Persian
~Looks (1): His coat is a deep purple, instead of the usual white. The coin on his head is black, and his ears and tail are tipped with silver.
~Looks (2): The same as before, only now he has a black jewel instead of a black coin. Everything else still stands.
~Personality: He's kind of timid. He doesn't do a very good job of standing up for himself, but he will stand up for Oracle if he needs to. He hates fighting, so he tries to stay away from fights. If Oracle's in trouble, though, he's there in a flash He's also very interested in the supernatural and things like ghosts and psychic things. He loves learning psychic, ghost, and dark-type attacks
~Relations: He's been best friends with Oracle since he was young, and he has a bit of a crush on her, though he'd never, ever admit it. Not even a herd of wild Rapidash could drag it from him.
~Attacks (1): Scratch, Growl, Bite, Hypnosis
~Attacks (2): Slash, Shadow Ball, Bite, Hypnosis
~History: Xion lived with his parents and siblings his whole life. His parents were good friends with two Delcattys and their kittens that lived in the same area. Oracle, one of their kittens, bonded quickly with Xion, and they've been friends since.
~Other: Hmm... nothing

Xion

"C'mon, Xi, we've climbed this tree a million times! Climb it with me. Please?"

My best friend, Oracle, pouted and pretended to look sad. Normally "the pout" got me every time, but not today.

"I dunno, Oracle," I said, shaking my head slowly.

"Why not? You scared?"

"No...."

"Then come on!"

"I don't want to. I just have this bad feeling... like something's going to happen while we're up there," I told her. And it was true. There was this gnawing feeling in the back of my stomach telling me NOT to go up that tree. But it's very hard to listen to that gnawing feeling when your best friend is pouting and begging you to go with her.

She laughed slightly. "A bad feeling? Come on, nothing's going to happen. You know how peaceful this place is. We're going to be okay."

She was right, of course. I don't think ever, in the thirteen years I'd lived here, had anything TRULY bad ever happened. We'd had earthquakes and the like, true, but those weren't even all that bad. This was a good place.

"Are you coming?" Oracle asked impatiently.

I shook off the feeling. "Yeah, I'm coming," I told her.

~Name: Oracle
~Gender: Female
~Species: Skitty
~Evolution: Delcatty
~Looks (1): Rather than being pink, she's a deep shade of baby blue.
~Looks (2): The purple is instead navy blue.
~Personality: She's very much a tomboy, and very outgoing; completely Xion's opposite. She can stick up for herself, but as she thinks it's sweet when Xion does it for her, she usually keeps quiet ^_^;; She's glad that she's blue rather than pink, because she despises the color pink along with all things frilly and girly.
~Relations: She has a crush on Xion, though she won't admit it to anyone, not even herself. She doesn't want to think about it too much.
~Attacks (1): Dig, Tackle, Growl, Tail Whip
~Attacks (2): Dig, Thunderbolt, Hidden Power - Psychic, Tackle
~History: She grew up in a family of all boys aside from her mom, and even her best friend was a boy (albeit a timid one). As a result, she picked up her tomboyish persona.
~Other: None

Oracle

I grinned as Xion consented to come. I could usually convince him to do anything. The pout, the begging... it all got him in the end.

We climbed higher and higher, leaping onto other branches and climbing the trunk with our claws. Finally, we reached the top - or as close to the top as we were going to get.

And that's when the world fell apart.

I heard shouts and yells from below us. I couldn't make out the jumble of voices and noises, but I heard a cry of, "Leave me alone!" that sounded uncannily like my oldest brother, Oliver, and someone else yelled, "Help!"

"Oracle, that's Zandra!" Xion said, looking at me with wide eyes. Zandra was one of his sisters.

We flew down the tree in a blind panic. All that mattered to us was getting to our families. I hardly even noticed when one of my claws caught on some bark and was nearly pulled off. I just wanted to get to the bottom of the tree.

I jumped the last three or so feet from the last branch - a three feet I would have normally climbed down rather than jumped - and hit the ground painfully hard. I could hear Xion behind me do the same. The ground underneath me was torn and signs of a struggle were clearly evident.

"Mom?" I cried out shakily. "Dad?"

No answer.

"Zandra? Cady? Royce?" Xion said, calling for his siblings. We waited for a response. All we got was silence.

"They're..." I paused to swallow the rapidly forming lump in my throat as I forced back tears, "they're gone. All of them."

One of the tears I had been trying so desperately to hold back slipped from my eye, glistening gently on my fur. At seeing me cry, Xion couldn't help but let a few tears slip as well. Soon the two of us were sobbing quietly. I walked over and buried my face into my best friend's fur, and he put his arm around me, and we were alone.

Gladiator
11th June 2003, 11:40 AM
Dash
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The three siblings sat in a circle, each of them bored and couldn't think of anything to do. Dash had finally dozed off, while his brother, Blades, was thinking of what they could do. His sister, Quae (don't ask), was trying hard to wake up the ball of black fur. Finally losing her temper, she sprayed Dash's face with water, causing him to lose his ballance and end up on his back.

"VERY MATURE, QUAE!" he yelled in frustration, "WILL SOMEONE GIVE ME A HAND!" Blades sighed in annoyance of his two younger foster-siblings as he knocked Dash over onto his feet, knowing what would happen next. The Cyndaquil, upon being reaverted, began spraying embers in every direction from his back. Blades took the opportunity to hide behind a log, but Quae was not as lucky. Coughing up ash, a struggled ensued between Quae and Dash. Both wanted to knock the other out. Exasperated, Blades climbed up one of the trees. He got a good vantage point of the struggle before him and then jumped down, tail first.

"IRON TAAAAIIILLL!" he yelled out loud, causing the fighting pair to look up, eyes wide with horror, as the two of them made contact with his glowing white tail. The two siblings were knocked to the ground, totally unconcious, while Blades looked at the carnage the two caused.

"Well," he said to himself, "Better get these two to Mom."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The move was bred on Blades, just to be clear.

DarkBlastoise
11th June 2003, 10:33 PM
since Nab saved me a spot ill join late...thankies...

~Name: Akuzen
~Age: 16
~Species: Sneasel
~Evolution: none
~Looks (1): is like a normal Sneasel, cept one of his ears is pierced with and earing, his inner ears are light blue, and so are any other red-ish part on a normal sneasel...its eyes are a piercing steel blue...
~Personality: Depressing...and vicious...doesnt like anyone to come near or get close to him...
~Relations: None...*soon to change*
~Attacks (1): Shadow Ball, Icy Wind(Blizzard later), Cut(Slash), Agility
~History: His parents were brutally alaghtered in the TR Takeover, and he escaped by the skin of his teeth...only he knows how its like on the outside...pure horror...
~Other:none...*eats a squirrel*...lol

Ill post after dinner aite?...*hopes he did nothing wrong*

DarkBlastoise
11th June 2003, 10:58 PM
-Akuzen-

I grabbed my arm...it was bleeding profusely...

"godd@mmit..." I said to myself, as I trudged through the thick forest...

I could feel the pain burn through my arm as I began to run faster...but the faster I moved, the more blood I lost...

then a root came out of nowhere and caught my foot, sending me down a steeping pth of throny vines and bushes...

When I had gotten down to the end of the rid, I could feel the cuts and bllod on my skin...and that my bones were broken...

I couldnt get up...and everything was getting fuzzy...

When it seemed a creature with purple eyes ascended on me...then it all went black...

OoC: thats Kazume lol...nywayz u all can take this where you want as long as you dont kill me lol

classy_cat18
11th June 2003, 11:33 PM
Shocker

My vision returned to normal, viewing only one white Growlithe. "You're right, Kazume," I said.

I was about to introduce myself when I heard a crashing sound. I whirled around just in time to see a Pokemon come crashing into me. I tumbled a few times and sprang up to check out what bumped into me. It was a Pokemon, but I wasn't sure what kind. All I knew was that it had long claws and a lot of bruises.

"Whoa, what is that Pokemon?" I asked no one in particular.

Kazume walked over and looked at its face. "I think it's a Sneasel," she told me.

"Looks like it needs help badly. I know! It needs berries! And water! You stay there! I'll get something to help him!" I turned to ran to the nearest berry tree, but I was still a little dazed and instead crashed into the tree that I fell out of. "I'm okay," I said woozily and scampered across the field.

Ooc: I think I'll change my personality. I always wanted to be a bit of a bad luck klutz!

She_wolf_warrior
12th June 2003, 02:39 PM
Sonic

I went into a play bow as the Pichu was knocked over by the Sneasel. I gave a big growlithe bay "Hey, you are so tiny. I've never seen anything that small in my life. Anyways, I'm called Sonic((Not the Sonic from the Video game lol))"

I wagged my tail wildly, waiting for a response, and rolled on my back to play "And if you are going to ask, I am quite aware of my strange pelt colour"

classy_cat18
12th June 2003, 03:20 PM
Shocker

I returned to the group with a small berry branch. "Sorry, I didn't know how to get the water over here," I told them.

"Hey, you are so tiny. I've never seen anything that small in my life. Anyways, I'm called Sonic," the white Growlithe said happily. He rolled on his back with his tail wagging.

"Hey, I'm not tiny!" I said, offended. I looked around the group. "Okay, so I'm tiny. So you're Sonic, huh? My name's Shocker. Nice to meet you!" I rubbed his stomach.

DarkBlastoise
12th June 2003, 05:19 PM
- Akuzen -

My head hurt as I finallty came to my senses and my eyes opened...

I was in some kind of shelter...

As I got up, a ripping pain surged through my left leg, and my right shoulder...

I could tell I had broken more than my share of bones...

As I got up, I winced in pain...

Then while scurrying across the room, my leg gave in from not healing and I couldnt move...

I screamed in pain, as someone rushed in the room...

(0oC: that can be anyone lol)

Arnen
12th June 2003, 07:01 PM
OoC: DB, your form's fine except one thing. Where would you find an earring in the middle of nowhere? And it's Team [b]Evo[/i], not Team Rocket. I'll post later, but I'm going to the carnical *sings like Patrick* I'll be the one in the room with Akuzen. It can be in her den.

DarkBlastoise
12th June 2003, 09:41 PM
OoC: uh...how about it be a trace ofg my charachter's past...of which he's lost near total memory of...okay Team Evo sry lol

Arnen
16th June 2003, 08:00 PM
OoC: I added Akuzen to the pic. I was gonna post, too, but the file was too big at first and the whole thing got erased :mad: I'll post later, as soon as I cool off a bit *is disgruntled*

[attachment deleted by admin]