PDA

View Full Version : The Pokecenter and Nurse Joy :D (yet another extremely pointless poll o_-)

conspiracy
10th June 2003, 12:27 AM
Yes, as the title states, it is another sort of extremely pointless poll :D

The topic of this weeks poll...

NURSE JOY and HER SCRIPT (in game)

OK, everyone has gone to a pokecenter before, [run-on sentence]unless you cheated from the very beginning of the game and got all the pokemon you wanted and just battled other people and always won cuz you used ubers[/run-on sentence] Well, Nurse Joy always greets you and heals your pokemon... OK, now this is the topic of discussion: We hope to see you again

What does that mean??? o_O

A: She is hoping you come see her to heal your pokemon again and so they won't die or anything of that nature.

OR the the best choice EVAR....

B: She is a corrupt game sprite that likes to see your beat-up pokemon and hopes that you get your *** kicked and come back so she can heal them again and see your pokemon suffer more... MORE!!! *evil laugh*

OR choice, the love story...

C: She is in love with you and likes to see your face but is worried that you might not like her back because they all look the same...

So, what do you think...

I vote B *evil laugh again*............... *chokes*

please state why you voted for what you voted for as well, and you may also make links from the game and the and the anime for whatever reason you have...

btw: if you didn't notice yet, my goal is to come up with some pointless but worthwhile poll every 2 weeks :D

*jumps into hovercraft*

(>'.')>/ May the force be with you...... *star wars tune*

Oddish17
10th June 2003, 12:33 AM
You also have to wonder who "we" is when there is clearly only one of her.

I vote D, even though I don't know what NOTA means. I'm assuming it's supposed to be notta.

conspiracy
10th June 2003, 01:20 AM
none of the above ;)

Iveechan
10th June 2003, 02:13 AM
Corrupt...sure, she seems like an innocent nurse, but maybe the reason she became a nurse IS to see Pokemon squirm in pain? Plus the other choices weren't as funny.

BaRs
10th June 2003, 03:57 AM
Love ,,, :D

We always go at night and i show her moves with my bike :P ...

Jay
10th June 2003, 05:44 AM
So she says "We hope to see you again" because she loves you? That is just utterly idiotic if someone thinks that

A 30+ year old women hitting on someone who is no older than 15? That's pretty sad in its own way

I vote for NOTA. You've got problems if you think that when people are nice they must love you >_> She's just being nice. I don't think it is any of the other options either. Of course she wouldn't want you to get your pokémon hurt. It's wasting her time if it is for that reason, and it ranks as a form of cruelty

Oh, I didn't vote for the "Nice" option because there appears to be a different definition for it

Fishchicken
10th June 2003, 07:25 AM
pah,NODDA!!! dunno and don't really care! she's just doin' her job and her boss has told her to be nice to people! please!

Pichu
10th June 2003, 01:57 PM
I voted for A: Nice.

If you don't come to the pokemon center anymore, she would run out of business and won't get paid. ;)

Therefore,... I voted for A: Nice, not meaning she's nice, she wants to get paid.

Sakura12
11th June 2003, 12:47 AM
I voted B, as many others did... I can never stand her long speech. Wasting my time, when I could be out ther catching more pokemon or battling more trainers...

ILikePokemonP
11th June 2003, 01:46 AM
None of the above. I've always suspected she has connections to a Kwik E Mart and is trying a new slogan.