PDA

View Full Version : Celestial Hearts- A Trainer Fic (R&R)

Reborned-Dragon
10th June 2003, 12:32 AM
AUTHOR'S NOTE
I'm a newbie here at the Pokemasters. I'm not that great a writer so I'm going to try to make it as good as any of the other masterpieces at the awesome board.

CHAPTER 1

Zanbuster's Hidden Power!

<ZERO>
"Tyranitar, DYNAMIC PUNCH!" a trainer yelled to his mighty Tyranitar. The mighty beast began to charge up power into it's fist while the other trainer's Poliwrath just stood his ground. The Tyranitar delivered a mind-blowing punch to the Poliwrath's swirl.
The Poliwrath, now incredibly weakened, grabbed Tyranitar's arm and with the last of his strength threw the heavy beast into a stadium wall. The damaged water Pokemon then blasted several desprate Ice Beams and Water Guns at the crash site. The Tyranitar dashed out, taking every Water Gun and Ice Beam as it came. The almost fainted Pokemon delivered one last Dynamic Punch. The two punchs collided, creating a huge flash. When the dust cleared, the two trainers gasped at the sight. The Poliwrath, barely stood while the Tyranitar was out cold, wet and nearly his entire body was layered with cracked ice. The referee yelled out, "The winner is Red and his Poliwrath, who will enter the Celestial Heart League at the end of the year!" I then clicked the TV off at the sound of my mother's voice.

"Ray! Go to bed or you'll be late for your meeting with Professor Tealeaf!" My mom always called me by my real name, Ray. Oh yeah, I'm Ray "Zero" AmeTenshi, age 14. Tommorow, I can start my Pokemon adventure and compete in the Celestial Heart League if I can collect all 8 badges of the Kindro region, which is northeast from the Indigo Region and northeast from the Johto region. I turned off my lamp and set my clock to 8:30. "Goodnight Mom! Goodnite Crono!" I yelled to my mother and Crono, the pet Growlithe. I then drifted off into Dreamland where pigs could fly and liverwurst tasted like chocolate marshmallows.

The morning Dodrio cawed annoyingly while Mr. Berg threw an old boot at it, knocking it off the town barnyard roof. I sprung to my feet and put on my white t-shirt, a pair of ripped jeans, a black jacket and white sneakers. I greased up my hair Yusuke Urameshi-style and ran down stairs. I swiped a Milky Way from my sister's hands and ran out the door, not even saying bye or apoligizing to Mimiru (my sister who is right now extremely pissed). I took huge bites out of the chocolate bar as I reached the lab in a matter of seconds. I opened the door to see my childhood friends Albert and May already holding Pokeballs. "Hey slowpoke! There's only one Pokemon left and Albert and I got the best ones." May grinned as she revealed a Rhiskull, a small rhyno-like Pokemon while Albert revealed a Torchic, a small chick pokemon. "Go on Zero, take the last one. I've been saving it just for you." Prof. Tealeaf said as he suddenly appeared from a dark room. "Probaly a Magikarp!" Albert joked cruelly. I just took the Pokeball, completely ignoring Albert. I tossed it to the ground and in a flash of light, a Pokemon that stood up to my chest appeared. It looked just like Megaman from Megaman NT Warrior. "I'm Zanbuster, who the hell are you?" The Pokemon asked rudely. "I'm Zero, your new trainer shorty." I said with a grin. Zanbuster just smiled and shook my hand. "Hey Zero, how about you and that little blue punk have a battle against Rhiskull and Torchic?" Albert suggested. May nodded as she pushed me out into the open field next to the lab.

<Zanbuster>
I gritted my teeth as I prepared my buster. No one calls me little blue punk and lives to tell the tale. "Let's go!" Zero and I yelled in unison. Rhiskull and Torchic rushed at me together. "Rhiskull, Rock Slide! Torchic, Ember!" May and Albert yelled together. The rhino jumped up and down and soon, a bunch of huge rocks poured down at me while Torchic shot fireballs at me. I dodged the fireballs and dashed through the rocks. A couple then slapped me down as I crashed against the hard earth. 'Okay this sucks. That Rock Slide is impossible to avoid and I'm already tired. My buster can destroy some of them but not all of them. I'll have to resort to my desperation move.' I thought to myself. I then dashed at Torchic and grabbed her. I stuffed the squirming chicken into my buster. It then got sucked in. "You bastard! Give me back my Torchic!" Albert yelled angrily. I smiled as my buster transformed into a strange missle launcher. An unconcious Torchic fell out of the bottom as red missiles stuck out of the four openings. "BURNING MISSILES!" I yelled out as flaming missiles ejected from my missle launcher. They collided with Rhiskull, sending him flying into a tree. The weakened rhino stood and rushed at me, ramming me into the air. I was in pain but with my hand I stuck out my finger and began to charge glowing purple energy into my finger. "HIDDEN POWER-PSYCHIC!!!" I yelled as a huge purple blast struck Rhiskull, sending him flying. I landed lightly on my feet. I smiled lightly as my buster changed back.

"I WANT THAT POKEMON!" May and Albert called out as they ran at me. I delivered a heavy sweep kick to them, sending them into the air. Rhiskull and Torchic scrambled after them, not wanting to be attacked again. "Alright Zanbuster!" Zero called out, giving me a squeeze. I smiled lightly as I fell over, exhausted from the two on one fight. All of a sudden, Prof. Tealeaf handed Zero five Pokeballs. "Use these to capture Pokemon in the wild, just don't try to catch other trainer's Pokemon." Zero thanked him as he picked me up and headed out into the plains....

Next Time:
A Chikorita theif is on the loose stealing food, water and bras! What has this crazy world come to! Am I wearing underwear! Find out next time on The Bra-Snatching Chikorita!

Venasaur89
13th September 2003, 03:21 PM
nice fic! waiting for the next chapter!

DannyBoy
14th September 2003, 07:18 PM
Ok, so far a intresting start. It sounds original so far except the beginning reminded me of the anime beginning with Ash watching a fight then sleeping then being late at the lav. But its ok, the rest is ver different like with the new talking pokemon. I only noticed a few spelling mistakes here and there. The length is ok but it should be longer. But since its the start of the story its ok but other chapters should get longer. Also it could use a little more detail. You say that you ran out of the house, ate a couple bites of a milky way and tehn your at the proffesors. You could describe more of what everyone else looks like, what the house looked like, what outside looks like or surrounding areas, houses, and things like that. Please dont take anything I say here or if I say anything else on other chapters, its just me and I like to help. Keep it up!