PDA

View Full Version : The Medievil Pokemon adventures begin.

Mysterious Druid
10th June 2003, 04:34 AM
Sir Kitsmore
Skills
A fairly good warrior but a newby trainer that inherited his fathers trainers licence. He started with a Mew and has since captured a Pikachu, pidgeotto, and a Poochyeena.
He excepted this challenge as he was recently knighted and is out to make a name for hims self. His magical abbilittes allw hi to shoot fireballs from the palms of his hands, see through walls, and put people to sleep.
Personallity
Good natured and brave
has a fear of loosing that can get him in trouble in a fight or challange. Knowing this his friend, (the secound knight) insisted on comming. Howeverhe wil always watch the back of his friends in a situation. When he is afraid of loosing he becomes reccless and endangers himself a bit, because of this his pokemon don't really respect him as a trainer but they will listen a lot ouside a Pokemon battle. When he is calm though he is an excelent warrior and and a cunning wizard.

Spells:
Fire Palm, can be used in battle but will drain his energy really fast.

X ray, allows Sir Kitsmore to see through walls, but because of this if he is walking along he could walk into wals and stuff.

Hypnosis, it is a bit of a pokemon technique, to us it he must keep eye contact with the victim.

Pack

Pusre contains 100 poke golds

A brace of throwing knives

map

sharpening flint: this can be used with a dagger to start a fire.

Waist Items

Sword

Pokemon

He wares his armor at all times

Mysterious Druid
10th June 2003, 04:44 AM
Yoko Denryu
Skills: Quite a good pick pocket. She has an abandoned Eevee that is her best friend. Eevee is smaller than an adverage one. She's a good battler even though she hardly ever gets any challenges (because she's a outlaw).
Personallity: Although she's an outlaw, she's quite happy with her life. She never gives up and wishes that people would treat her as an equal.
Appearance: Quite tall but skinny. Ragged clothes that are too small for her. Matted blonde hair, greeny blue eyes and her skin is white but is covered with black from the dirty floor she lives on.

Spells:
N/A
Due to this you know how to wrestle, also you know some kick boxing moves.

Pack

Purse contaning 10 poke golds. (Stolen)

one yelow Apricorn. (Not yet a pokeball)

Lock picks.

Snare equipment (used for hunting when living in the forest.)

Waist Items

Dagger

Dirk

Eevee follows you around and has no Pokeball

Mysterious Druid
10th June 2003, 05:01 AM
Sir Hetfield(Mike 'Jaymz')
Looks: Despite being a paladin, his hair his cut short and spiked, with black tips. His armor is white as snow with an almost glowing surface. He stands about 6'0, with an athletic build.
Skills
He is a very talented swordsman, unmatched with his blade. While only 18, his magic exceeds many wizards. He is truly a prodigy, knowing numerous healing and attack spells, his most notable being the Bolt and Fire family. His pokemon are his starter, Marshtomp; as well as a swift and agile Primeape, his Umbreon partner, and his trustworthy Arbok.

History
He has followed Yoko as long as he's known her, and therefore holds a close bond with her, despite the age difference. he has taken young Kitsmore under his wing, and teaches him everyday, although refuses to teach him if he gets upset over a loss.
"There will always be someone superior to you, but don't let that stop you from being somebody ELSES Superior" is his most notable phrase. His family was slaughtered at a young age, and since then has been more of a mercanary, hired from town to town, until he rested in his current kingdom. He sees Yoko as sort of a sister, more than anything else(unless someone ELSE signs up )

Personality
Despite being the head Paladin, and an honored member of the Paladins of En-Vec, he is always a joking and kind person. He can usually be seen training himself, his pokemon, or his rapier wit. A true friend, but a deadly fighter. Those who cross him soon regret it.

Spells:
Fire Palm, can be used in battle but will drain his energy really fast.

X ray, allows Sir Kitsmore to see through walls, but because of this if he is walking along he could walk into wals and stuff.

Hypnosis, it is a bit of a pokemon technique, to us it he must keep eye contact with the victim.

Healling Touch, can heal wounds just by touching the victim, however it will prevent the user from using magic for a while.

Lightning bolt, can summon a lightning boltfrom the sky attack someone, however is badly innacurate and usually parylyzes rather than kills your foe.

Pack

A purse containig 150 poke golds

Sharpening flint, can be used to start fires and sharpen weapons.

A map

a magic scepter that you do not know how to use. It was a gift from the master wizard that taught you.

Waist Items

A sword

your Pokemon

you ware your armor at all times.

Mysterious Druid
10th June 2003, 05:15 AM
Soris "Shade" Zake
Looks:Long, shaggy, black hair. His eyes are deep blue, making him look innocent. He wears a purple robe with a crystal star on his chest. He wears silky black pants.
Skills: He is quick with his hands, that's why he's a pickpocket and a scammer. He is good at lying cheating stealing, twisting up words. He uses his noctowl to steal if he is chasing someone. He is an okay wizard, he is better at curses and making charms though.
Personality: Nice, okay you got me, he is nice to ohter theives, even if there working against eachother. He is Funny and always makes jokes at innapropriot(sp?) times. He believes in beauty and freedom. He can convince anyone of anything. Place, Time, Alliby, he always says. He wise cracks alot too. He is romantic but who would like a theif right? Sam is his aprrentice.

Spells:
Dumber charm: whislts explaining things he can make his victim so dumb he will believe anything. Invaluable in his scams.

invisible fist: This is his only weapon, similar to the wizards duel in lord of the rings, he uses a staf to hit the opponent without making contact.

Pack

Purse with fifty Pokegolds

A spell book, can read and use some spells but they can go badly wrong as he has not yet mastered these spells.

Flint and Tinder for making fires.

You have 20 smoke bombs remaining.

Waist items
N/A But you carry a magic staff, which was explained above

Mysterious Druid
10th June 2003, 09:08 AM
Sam (real identity unknown)
Looks: He's quite tall for his age and well built too. He has very short beach blonde hair and his left eyes is green but his right eye is blue. He wears quite loose clothing because it helps him to move around easier.
Skills: He is very stealthy and athletic which is why he earned his nickname. He can pickpocket without being caught but only small items and his lockpicking techniques only fall as adequate. He's quite limited when it comes to magic but knows some pretty decent spells.
Personality: He's quite withdrawn, sometimes he can just come over as obnoxious or rude but he's just really not very sociable. He's quite a nice guy if you do actually get to know him and will do anything to help a good friend out of a tight spot.
History: Originally part of an upperclass family which he wasn't very fond of but was comfortable in. One day the household was attacked causing the building to collapse. His family died but he managed to survive somehow but suffered complete amnesia. All he had with him were his pokemon. So he began to wander aimlessly until he ran in to Shade, who very kindly offered to teach him a few tricks of the trade and having nowhere else to go he greatfully accepted and the two have become good friends.
Pokemon: Pikachu, Espeon, Umbreon
Weapon: A sword with a dragon carved into the blade.

Spells:
Fire Palm, used in battle but drains your energy reall fast

X ray, allows you to see through walls, but because of this if he is walking along he could walk into walls and stuff.

Dumber charm: whislts explaining things he can make his victim so dumb they will believe anything. Invaluable in his scams.

Pack

A purse containing 90 Poke Golds

leather telescope

a lether sling and a pouch of stones

Waist Items
A sword with a dragon engrave on it, has a samurai style to it.

On your back you have slung your bow, your arrows have been strung to your back pack.

Pokemon

A small dagger.

Mysterious Druid
10th June 2003, 09:15 AM
Okay, so lets begin. I have created your packs and characters. Any problems post it and we'll sort it out. I will update your packs as the game proceeds. Some of us start with more money as we have well paying carreer or come from good backgrounds, others are poor because of poor backgrounds. I have given you spells according to your personalities and because invent ing spells for each situation would end the game quickly and would make it boring. Also it makes each character usefull in their own right.

I will start the game soon I'm just waiting for any questions or character complaints, remember I may put my foot down on some complaints, but hey, no hard feelings it's just a game!:D

THANX:wave:

ChobiChibi
10th June 2003, 01:41 PM
I'm happy with mine! Wow! Kick boxing! Cool!

Let the game begin!

Samchu
10th June 2003, 03:15 PM
No problems here

Tyler and Hobbes
10th June 2003, 03:20 PM
No problems here either.I like my Dumber charm.:P

Mysterious Druid
11th June 2003, 04:58 AM
Ok just a couple of rules before I begin.

1) If there is a group decision to be made and someone doesnt repliy after one day I (The games master) will take over the character until your return.

2) Sir Kitsmore is a fairly neutral character because he is mine and I muste be unbiast. That means the lead character is Sir Hetfield.

3) If a character dies you can rejoin as a new character if it fits with the game and every one agrees.

4) The outcome of fights will be based on the odds of the situation, but spell outcomes must be kept spur of the moment so as to keep the outcome unbiast . You will usually have the choice of fighting or stealth so choose wisely.

I will add more rules as they are needed.

The beggining

Three weeks ago Sir kitsmore was knighted, before he was Sir Hetfields Squire. Know he had taken on his old masters adopted daughter on as his squire. Her name was Yoko Denryo. Yoko until becoming a squire was an out law, and was proving to be rebelious. Riding throught the city of Indigo they headed to meet their partners.

"I wish she would get a Pokeball for that damned Eevee, she's a squire now not an undisciplined outlaw. One day she will be a defender of the realm."

In annoyance Kitsmore spurred his Spirited Rapidash stallion up next to Sir Hetfield.

"That young squire I was supposed to train, it sure is a shame he died in that raid be Lord Vanni's forces."

"I agree, but I' sure Yoko will prove quite talented in her own right."

Note to adventurers: In this time period Pokemon are considered tools to nobility, peasents are the only people who think otherwise, but even then they are considred stupid animals not powerfull allies. Trained Pokemon are considered dangerous and are kept by Nights or the military.

Yoko followed on a mild mannere Ponyta Mare. It sure is difficult balancing on this damned animal and carrying the Paladin standard.

"How ya holdin out Eevee?"

"EEVEE" Replied Eevee from her shoulders.

They would be leading a party of talented outlaws on a marine mishion into Lord Vanni's enchanted frottress in an attempt to overthrow the tyrant. He was trying to rule the known world and overthrow king Chem. The outlaws were rendering their services fin return for a full pardon. The party would meet up atthe town gates.

At the town gates Soris Shade, and Sam waited impatiently. Sam, who was his apprentis said,

"if your the best why did'nt you ask for cash as well?"

"Because if we get a pardon we could take our scams to the capital city. As out laws we can't enter the capital, we are well known by the Paladins and they swarm the place like ants! Asking for money may have given them cause to choose someone else, and they can counter my Dumber Charm."

"Oh."

Just then the three keepers of justice appeared leading three fine horse pokemon.

"We will be heading out on foot from here the Pokemon will lead them selves back to the stables."

Later...

Roughly one univentfull days later they stood in a fringe of woodland loking at a large black granite castle, with what looked like massive orcs standing guard. What should you do. I'll give some hints for the first part of the game. Ther is a telescope and and a spell book. You could fight the gaurds, but they are big and strong. Their is risk of death to one of the characters. If you win the castle may find the bodies and know that there are intruders there.

Get in character and voice your ideas. Remember Kitsmore is unexperianced and is under hetfields orders, but the rest of you are a team so discuss as equals. Kitsmore can give orders to his Squire but she can be rebelious and hetfield may need to take her in line as her adopted father. Ok no more hints for the rest of the game unless askrd for. However you can ask questions about your surroundings if you need it.

Samchu
11th June 2003, 12:30 PM
Here we go!

Sam
I pulled out my telescope and scanned the perimeter.
"How many are there?" Asked Shade.
"Six," I replied. "Two at the front gate and the other two are patrolling around the castle singularly so that all four walls are covered."
"It would be very risky to attack," said Sir Hetfield.
"We need a distraction..." muttered Shade.
I looked around, thinking carefully. All we had were these woods and the rest of the surrounding area was open land. What could we do? We needed to distract the guards.
We watched for a while, the orcs left their posts briefly when a bird flew by to shoot it down, those guys would attack anything that moved.
I looked back at the woods just in time to see a wild Zigzagoon rush into some bushes.
"I think I just had an idea. Does anyone have any snare equipment?" I asked.
"I do," said Yoko.
"What have you got in mind?" asked Shade.
"Well, we could use your flint and tinder to start a fire whilst Yoko catches a wild Zigzagoon. We tie a burning branch to its tail and force it to run past the orc guards. It should buy us enough time to slip into the castle." I explained. I looked at everyone. "So what do you think?"

ChobiChibi
11th June 2003, 12:44 PM
~Yoko Denryu~
"That would be mean to the Zigzagoon! But... Okay. It might work... Does every one agree?" I asked. "Eevee and I can do anything if we set our minds to it!"
Eevee sat upon my head to have a look at the orcs. She got scared and hit under my t-shirt.
"You'd better not break that!" I said.

Tyler and Hobbes
11th June 2003, 01:16 PM
Shade

"Some times I don't give you enough credit Sam." I said. "Okay, does everyone know what to do?" he asked. We all nodded. "Wait, the guards will look and we'll be there. Two will probably go and three will come and check this place out, so why not go about the plans but throw a smokebomb while it distracts the guards." I said. "But won't the end be catastrophic?" Sir Kitsmore asked. "Not if we work together." I said. "But what about the poor Zigzagoon?" Yoko asked. "We should just do what we said we would do." Sir Hatfeild said. "Fine."

Mysterious Druid
12th June 2003, 03:18 AM
Ok then here is the result of you decision.

Yoko was still feeling sad about her decision, but she had been outvoted, and she was a low ranking Paladin squire, so she carried out the plan. She quickly set up the snare which snapped quicklysnaring the Zaigzagoon.

"Ok eevee get me that Zigzagoon, but keep it concious!"

Eevee folowed it's masters instructions. Jumping at the Zigzagoon. A struggle and a lot of screeching followed. As it began to reach fever pitch. The zigzagoon had got out of the snare and was holding it's own remarkably well.

"Tell that thing to keep it down, Yoko!"
Said Sir Kitsmore

Suddenly Eevee reapered looking disgruntled, it had failed to capture the Zigzagoon.

Sam did another quick sweep of the perimater.

"Oh sh@t, this is NOT good, the orcs are comming this way!"

END

Ok there are orcs comming this way, they look like a Machoke/Makhuita crossover. What should you do? They carry sword, have no magic but possess super human strength. The one that shot the bird seems tyo have left it's bow and arrows behind. Now would be a good time to modify you plan.

Samchu
13th June 2003, 03:28 PM
Sam
~~~
I sighed, my only good plan didn't work and now orcs are comming this way. Just my luck...
"Hey Shade, what about your smokebombs?" Said Yoko.
"Yeah, maybe we could use it to sneak round the orcs," I added.
Shade shrugged, "I guess it's an idea, but isn't it a bit risky?"
"Hey, no one said this was going to be easy." I replied.

ChobiChibi
14th June 2003, 01:17 PM
~~Yoko~~
"Hey, you tried hard Eevee." I said reasuring her. "Still, smoke bombs are good."
Eevee still looked sad, tired and grumpy. Everyone was making it seem like it was her fault, apart from me. I had to think of a way that Eevee could help out...
"We could destract them! We could run like we do after stealing something!" I said, then i realised what i'd said. "Err... No... When we're in trouble!" I smiled.

Mysterious Druid
17th June 2003, 06:15 AM
Ok, then! Said sir Kitsmore, Us Paladins and their squires will hold off the orcs, then whilst we're distracting them the rest of you could use the smoke bombs,what do you guys think?

ChobiChibi
18th June 2003, 11:25 AM
~~Yoko~~
"Yeah! We're up for it! And we'll do a good job too, right Eevee?" I asked.
"Eevee..." (i dunno...) She said.
"You could be a little more positive..."

Mysterious Druid
19th June 2003, 03:29 AM
I need a rply soon guys, or I'll have to mov on controlling everyones character except Pokemon luvers.... cos it's most of you who are missing I'll give you till the end of the week.

Samchu
19th June 2003, 10:03 AM
Sorry...

Sam
~~~
"I guess..." I replied shrugging.
I didn't care how we got past those orcs, I just wanted to get my hands on that bow and those arrows.
"I can't really complain, I'm don't stand a chance of getting killed."

Mysterious Druid
20th June 2003, 04:31 AM
Ok then, so us Paladins will hold them off whilst the rest of you use the smoke bombs to escape. We will meet you at the entrence to the castle, Sam, you try to get that bow and arrows.

Mysterious Druid
24th June 2003, 05:34 AM
The Paladins and their apprentice draw their weapons and attack the orcs. steel clashes on steel andthe three fighters make quick work of the orcs who are caught unaware as they burst through the bush. The rest of the team makes their way to the castle having thrown a smoke bomb so that the orcs wouldnt see them escape.

At the castle gate sam picks up the bow and arrows whilst the Paladins and Yoko appear close behind with bloodied weapons.

So now you are all standing in front of the castle, a small dor tht is slighlty ajar is near you, not far from that is a grate that looks removable. Also a faint noise is heard from some bushes near-by.

So team, Whats the move?

Samchu
24th June 2003, 10:31 AM
Sam
~~~
"I could use my 'x-ray' to look beyond the door and the grate to see which route is the safest." I suggested.
"But what if none of the routes are safe? " asked Yoko.
I shrugged. "I'm hoping they won't be."

ChobiChibi
24th June 2003, 03:26 PM
~~Yoko~~
"We could send Eevee down there..." I said.
Eevee looked at me, shocked. "I was only joking..."

Mysterious Druid
26th June 2003, 06:19 AM
"The X-ray sounds like a good move! What do the rest of you guys think?" Replied Sir Kitsmore.

ChobiChibi
26th June 2003, 12:43 PM
~~Yoko~~
"Yeah. It's better than trying to send one of us down there..." I said.