PDA

View Full Version : Poll: And then, I found this thing yesterday... (May contain PG-13 rated material)

Rambunctious Jamirus
10th June 2003, 09:25 PM
Like the title? Good, because this is about... bus conversations!

Yes, bus conversations. You know, riding home from school and talking about the things you did in school, yada yada yada...

But, some things end up freaky on the "special buses" and no, it's not the short buses. It's just the people on them have twisted minds that influences other people to get twisted minds and so forth.

So, yeah, the long poll:

1. What is the most disturbing conversation you've ever heard on your bus?

2. What was the funniest comeback you've ever heard of from a person on you're bus?

3. How many 'sane' conversations have you had on your bus?

4. How many insane conversations have you had on your bus?

5. What is the most random thing someone has ever said on your bus?

6. What is the funniest thing you've ever heard/said on your bus?

7. Does your bus driver worry about your sanity?

8. Are you different now in thinking than you were BEFORE you rode the bus?

~~~

That would be the messed up Sesame Street conversation we had one day. That turned out to be freaky and disturbing and funny at the same time. And, then again, I can't remember half of the lesser ones so there.

2. What was the funniest comeback you've ever heard of from a person on you're bus?

An eighth grader claimed that "It's all because I'm spotted, isn't it?" It was one of the only comebacks on our bus (except flicking someone off).

A precious few. Funny how there are only sane ones when two ppl are missing from our bus...

Too many to count though an average of four per day since the beginning of the school year to the end. Gawd, that's about 828 for the entire school year :o

I believe that was either me or someone else about tripping over stuff. I said I tripped over an above ground manhole walking backwards and another said she stumbled over a stick 5 inches long and about an inch in diameter. One person said a lot of random stuff I've forgotten now...

That would be the continued eppie of someone's a werewolf/vampire/human and the only thing keeping them alive is the "power" of an albino reggay guru. And the messed up Sesame Street.

Not me in particular. I'm the quiet one on the bus. The others, though, I believe she does.

Oh yeah. My mind immediately knows what a person is talking about when it's twisted. I've been around those kids too long and look what's it has done to me...

P.S. - And remember, only reply to this thread if you ride a bus.

Silver_Umbreon
10th June 2003, 09:44 PM
Hahaha, nice poll, RJ ;)

The most disturbing convo I've ever heard on a bus was when some of the guys in my class where in the back of the bus on the way home from this one thingy that we went to, and they were talking about masturbation. I don't really want to get into it that much, because there are some minors here, and I tried to avoid the situation, by not sitting very close to them.

Actually, it was by me. The snobbiest girl in class was sitting next to me on the bus one time, because we were on the field trip, and I was telling them about something along the lines of this girl I knew from California, who I really like. This was what happened.

Me: "She is really nice, and I really like her."

Snobby Girl: "Does this face look like it cares?"

Me: "That's a face?"

And everyone started laughing. It was really funny, and the snobby girl got really mad.

Most of the conversations on my bus are sane.

I've had a few, including the masturbation one. Another one was when we were all talking about weird things we've done. One kid tried to balance a cup of milk on his head, and it spilled all over him, and the glass broke, which ended up being his mom's favorite glass.

"Driver, stop! I have to pee!" This one girl said on my bus. Everyone went silent and looked at her.

Look at number 2.

My bus driver doesn't really care. He just drives us to where we are going because he gets paid to.

Not really. All the people in my class are sane. And we don't have really weird discussions that often.