PDA

View Full Version : Hexae vs. Mysterious Druid: ref needed.

Hexae
11th June 2003, 06:50 AM
2 on 2
DQ: 10 days.
Ref: Er.. needed, lol.
I'll choose first.
You attack first.
Arena: Indigo water stadium, with a large floating platform allowing for all types. There are also three small floating pads around it in the water.

I choose... Dracha! (female dratini)

PS:
-no evolved pokes
-no rest, recover
-max of 1 substitute per pokemon

Mysterious Druid
11th June 2003, 08:04 AM
I'll fight you!

Go, Squirtle, We have the advantag here as we can try to freeze that dragon! (Male)

Okay Squirtle disable her with attract, follow this up with an ice beam and then use Blizzard.

Attract
Icebeam
Blizzard

Hexae
11th June 2003, 02:27 PM
You can do it, Dracha!

Start out with a Thunderwave as fast as you can, Dracha, all the better to try and prevent him from attracting you. Then launch a Thunderbolt at that Squirtle, just because he has ice attacks doesn't mean we've lost already! Now this is the hard part, when Squirtle starts powering up his his Blizzard, jump into the water alongside the platform, swim underneath it and try to hold your breath until the snowstorm passes.

Hexae
12th June 2003, 03:20 PM
Bump for a ref?

SneaselReborned
12th June 2003, 08:19 PM
I shall ref this battle, oke? Give me a minute to type it up, k?

SneaselReborned
12th June 2003, 08:38 PM
The number in parenthesis is the energy count, k?

On another note, Dratini doesn't need to hold its breath because it is a Poke that can naturally swim.

Round One
Hexae vs Mysterious Druid

Dracha (Dratini F): 100%, minty fresh (100%)
Squirtle (Squirtle M): 100%, minty fresh (100%)

Arena Status Indigo water stadium, both on land

BATTLE

Dracha smiles and Squirtle does as well. Both pokemon are in their natural environment, and they are liking it very much. Dracha stares at her opponent, and light electrical flashes surround her body. She opens her mouth, and a small ball of electricity flies towards Squirtle, who is hit by the energy. Plasma flies through Squirtle's body. and he falls to the ground in pain. Squirtle then gets up slowly, and smiles lovingly at Dracha. Dracha comes nearer to Squirtle, who continues to smile at Dracha.

As Dracha nears, Squirtle chuckles. Suddenly, a huge beam of ice shoots out of his mouth, and slams into Dracha. Dracha is, to say it quickly, massacred. Pain shoots through her slender body, and she skids backwards a little. Now as Dracha looks up she is angry. Raging, raging angry. Suddenly, plasma jumps from her tail to her head, and her entire body rages with electricity. Dracha narrows her eyes, and suddenly an enormous amount of energy is discharged into Squirtle, who is blasted back so fast it isn't even funny. Again...massacred. Squirtle slowly swims back to shore, and at the same time, he finds Dracha gone.

Dracha dives down deep into the ocean, and does a few playful tricks. Obviously this is the right element for her. Now all the rage she once had is gone, and Dracha sees a little Horsea having fun. Going down to meet her draconic friend, Dracha and the Horsea quickly talk, and then Dracha slowly swims towards the surface. On the surface, Squirtle looks around, and cannot find Dracha anywhere. Nonetheless, he closes his eyes and his body glows with a blue aura. Suddenly, from the celestial heavens, and storms of icy shards fall, breaking through the once peaceful water and turning it into a maelstrom of destruction. Dracha escapes this fate, but as she comes to the surface she finds the water covered by a thin sheet of ice. That must have been some cold attack. Dracha easily shatters the ice, and comes back on the island, ready to do battle once more.

Dracha (Dratini F): 87%, a little hurt, happy, has a Horsea friend underwater (84%)
Squirtle (Squirtle M): 81%, paralysed, shell charred (89%)

Arena Status Indigo water stadium, both on land, extremely thin sheet of ice atop water with hole where Dracha emerged

[EDIT] Slight error

Hexae
12th June 2003, 09:00 PM
Thanks for reffing, Sneasel. ^^

Excellent job, Dracha! I'm proud of you. Squirtle's probably going to try and shoot off some ice atttacks if he can, so start off with what he tried on you before, Attract. Once he gets nice and close, shoot off a Toxic, and aim for that nice crispy shell to deal some pain. After that I want you to give him another Thunderbolt if you can.

Mysterious Druid
13th June 2003, 04:42 AM
Ok Squirtle ypu did good. Now to avoid the toxic attack use withdraw. When it dives into the water \i wnt you to do the same, when under water use blizad again. then create a substitute.

Withdraw

blizard

substitute

SneaselReborned
13th June 2003, 10:14 AM
Erm, Druid, if you want to dive into the water, then that takes up an action. Its not like Squirtles swim ALWAYS. Then again, that's another story for Magikarps/Remoraids/you get the picture.

Mysterious Druid
17th June 2003, 06:21 AM
Ok then I'll remove withdraw then.

SneaselReborned
17th June 2003, 10:23 AM
Interesting. Just interesting. Eh.

Round Two

Dracha (Dratini F): 87%, a little hurt, happy, has a Horsea friend underwater (84%)
Squirtle (Squirtle M): 81%, paralysed, shell charred (89%)

Arena Status Indigo water stadium, both on land, extremely thin sheet of ice atop water with hole where Dracha emerged

BATTLE

Dracha starts off quickly, and begins to wiggle around slowly. Squirtle smiles a little, and winks at Dracha. Slowly, very slowly, Squirtle begins to walk like a zombie towards Dracha, a huge grin on his face. Dracha continues to wiggle around, but she also holds a glob of deadly venom in her mouth. Squirtle continues to come closer, until the two are only a few feet away from each other. Suddenly, Dracha hisses and lets loose a huge portion of toxic goop. Squirtle is drenched in toxins, and he staggers backwards, hurt physically and emotionally. Like a scared little rat, Squirtle dives into the water.

Squirtle glares up at the platform hosting the evil Dracha. Angrily Squirtle waves his hand in the air, and his eyes glow with a blue light. From above, a small chill goes through the air. Suddenly, shards of ice shower down furiously. Dracha wimpers in pain, hundreds of cuts inflicted upon her body. Squirtle pops his head up, and smiles. Just what that imp deserves, he thinks.

Dracha looks up slowly, and sees Squirtle's head above the water. Like lightning, Dracha's body suddenly unleashes a huge amount of electrical energy. Squirtle is struck down hard, and is blown backwards, skidding along the water on his shell. Squirtle lands on one of the floating islands. There, Squirtle smiles, and a huge flash of light is emitted from his eyes. Dracha blinks a little to get rid of the light, and then looks at Squirtle, just staring at her.

Dracha (Dratini F): 76%, lotsa of bleeding cuts, chilled, frozen in parts, hurting (77%)
Squirtle (Squirtle M): 53%, paralysed, shell charred even more, in a floating island, body double [100%] (82%)

Arena Status Indigo water stadium, Dracha on main island, Squirtle on other island

Mysterious Druid
19th June 2003, 03:27 AM
Okm then squirtle use double team followed by another Icebeam and Toxic

Icebeam
double team
toxic

Hexae
19th June 2003, 06:20 AM
I'm not sure which attack you ordered first, because it says Double team, but you wrote Ice beam. Anyways..

This might sound a little risky, Dracha, but I want you to send off a Swift when Squirtle creates those body doubles. Then I want you to use Extremespeed (Crystal move) to try and knock out that substitute and deal a bit to Squirtle. After that, I want you to put up a semi-strong Reflect right after he shoots a toxic to try and reflect it off. I know it's not much attacking this round, but trust me here.

SneaselReborned
19th June 2003, 03:01 PM
Yay, and battle continues! Also, for some light humor, go here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=261434#post261434).

Round Three

Dracha (Dratini F): 76%, lotsa of bleeding cuts, chilled, frozen in parts, hurting (77%)
Squirtle (Squirtle M): 53%, paralysed, shell charred even more, on a floating island, body double [100%] (82%)

Arena Status Indigo water stadium, Dracha on main island, Squirtle on other island

BATTLE

Squirtle stands on his little island of dreams, hidden behind his clone, nursing his charred shell. Paralysed and injured, he hopes his body double holds out for long enough. Dracha stays on the first island, and shivers. A thin sheet of ice covers parts of her body and small cuts appear in different places.

Dracha smiles, and looks at Squirtle. Well, really, the body double. Squirtle snickers beyind the clone, and suddenly he multiplies into two Squirtles. However, this is unseen to Dracha, who is under the mental lock of the clone. Dracha, not seeing any change in Squirtle, just releases a volley of stars towards the clone. The shurikens embed themselves into Squirtle, who just shrugs them off like a zombie. Odd.

Now Squirtle quickly pops out of his cover from his substitute, and in his mouth a ball of light blue energy appears. This is unseen to Dracha, who is preparing her attack. Squirtle snickers, and lets loose the large energy beam, which streaks towards Dracha. Dracha only has a few seconds to use her energy to propell herself forwards like a rocket, narrowly dodging the beam and sailing through the air towards the clone. Dracha strikes the clone like a bullet and tumbles into the water along with the clones. Dracha surfaces in a few seconds, but the substitute is left at the bottom of the sea. As Dracha pops back up onto the small island on which Squirtle is on, she is confronted with two Squirtles. Without much time to react, she sees a glob of toxins being spat out from one of the Squirtles. In an instant, she is able to put up a reflect shield. The toxins slide down the shield, and lay in a puddle in between Dracha and the two Squirtles.

Dracha (Dratini F): 76%, a little tired, on same island as Squirtle (70%)
Squirtle (Squirtle M): 53%, paralysed, shell charred even more, on a floating island, body double inactive (77%)

Arena Status Indigo water stadium, Dracha and Squirtle on small island, puddle of toxins between them

Hexae
19th June 2003, 03:59 PM
Good job Dracha, finally that pesky substitute is gone. I want you to Bide for an action and absorb whatever Squirtle fires at you, releasing it in you second slot. As a grand finale of the round I'd like you to shoot a Zap Cannon, but if ever you feel too tired, fire a Thunder instead.

Bide + Zap Cannon/Thunder

Mysterious Druid
20th June 2003, 04:40 AM
Ok squirtl, try blizzard again, when it gets ready for it's electricle attack use dig, after that confuse it with double team.

SneaselReborned
20th June 2003, 01:36 PM
Round Four

Dracha (Dratini F): 76%, a little tired, on same island as Squirtle (70%)
Squirtle (Squirtle M): 53%, paralysed, shell charred even more, on a floating island, body double inactive (77%)

Arena Status Indigo water stadium, Dracha and Squirtle on small island, puddle of toxins between them

BATTLE

Dracha smiles, and looks at Squirtle, who is really not feeling up to this battle. However, Squirtle tries to keep a good face, and Dracha smiles. This battle is looking for her, at least.

Squirtle focuses, and Dracha just stand there, watching. Suddenly, a purple glow engulfs Dracha, who closes her eyes, and becomes ready to bear the oncoming assault. One orb floats in front of Dracha, as a sign of the energy stored. Squirtle grins, and waves his hands in the air. Suddenly, from above, a shower of icicles rain down, slamming into Dracha. Dracha, however, pays no attention to this, but the orb around Dracha becomes bigger. Dracha is feeling great pain, but cannot get herself to give in.

Dracha cannot hold out any longer. Suddenly, she opens her eyes, and sees Squirtle mere feet away from her. She gives one last look at the orb of energy she holds, and then she cannons it at Squirtle, point blank. Squirtle is hurled backwards with the force of the move, and cannons into the water, only to resurface soon and get back onto the land. Squirtle sighs, and just waits for Dracha to do something.

And do something she does. Her body becomes charged with great electricity, and a small yellow orb develops in her mouth. Squirtle, now scared, begins to claw at the ground below him - only to realize that its not mud! Squirtle furiously digs into the ground while Dracha charges her orb. Dracha gives one last grin, and then glares at Squirtle. She releases her orb at point blank range, and Squirtle is thrown all the way onto the next island. There, Squirtle lays on the ground, tired, paralysed, and in grand pain. With a last bit of energy, Squirtle multiplies himself into three Squirtles.

Dracha (Dratini F): 67%, a little tired, on same island as Squirtle (59%)
Squirtle (Squirtle M): 20%, paralysed, shell charred even more, on a floating island, three Squirtles (72%)

Arena Status Indigo water stadium, Dracha on small island, Squirtle on different small island, puddle of toxins on Dracha's island

Mysterious Druid
26th June 2003, 06:14 AM
OK squirtle try here are your next attacks, Blizzard, reflect, then blizzard again. Good luck my friend!

Hexae
26th June 2003, 02:15 PM
Dracha, start out with a small substitute before he uses Blizzard, counter around that reflect with a thunder, and dive underwater to chill out for the rest of the round so Blizzard's not as effective.

SneaselReborned
26th June 2003, 08:57 PM
Round Five

Dracha (Dratini F): 67%, a little tired, on different island as Squirtle (59%)
Squirtle (Squirtle M): 20%, paralysed, shell charred even more, on a floating island, three Squirtles (72%)

Arena Status Indigo water stadium, Dracha on small island, Squirtle on different small island, puddle of toxins on Dracha's island

BATTLE

Dracha starts off quickly this round by forging a body double. A flash of light is emitted from her mouth, and in front of her stands a clone made with her own life energy. Squirtle looks at the clone, and, seeing nothing wrong, unleashes his assault. Waving his hand into the air, Squirtle summons a shower of icy shards, which sail through the air and pound the clone of Dracha. The clone, however, stands steady, and bears the onslaught.

Dracha grins, and looks to the sky. Squirtle, on the other hand, looking right in front of him, and puts up a shield of energy. This shield is not very lasting, yet it is quite durable. Like a transparent wall, the shield stays, ready to intercept an attack. Or maybe not. From the sky, a huge crackle is heard, and the next moment Squirtle is zapped by a lightning bolt. The bolt fries the real Squirtle, and the false images are left unharmed. Lucky Dracha. Now hurting a lot, Squirtle lowers his reflect shield, frowning.

Dracha silently passes around her clone, and dives into the water, where she goes back to meet that nice Horsea. Horsea is happy to see her, yada yada. Dracha then goes closer to the surface, but continues to swim around. Squirtle, up top, waves his hand in the air once more, and summons another shower of ice. This time, the clone is destroyed, leaving Squirtle very puzzled.

Dracha (Dratini F): 53%, tired, under the water, clone inactive (52%)
Squirtle (Squirtle M): 6%, completed bashed up, puzzled, three squirtles (62%)

Arena Status Indigo water stadium, Dracha underwater, Squirtle on island

P.S. Don't blame me for the misfortune of Squirtle, blame my randomizer. I really hate it when it screws matches up like this.

Hexae
29th June 2003, 07:35 AM
Okay Dracha, this should be the last round hopefully. Start off with a dragon rage in the shape of a serpent and send it around to pick off those squirtle doubles. If it hits the real one, it's just a bonus. Use a double team, then finish it with a headbutt.

Hexae
1st July 2003, 08:44 PM
Bump for Mysterious Druid.

Hexae
6th July 2003, 08:35 AM
Another bump for Mysterious Druid. --; From now on I'm making my DQ's three days. Arg..

Hexae
9th July 2003, 07:57 AM
Last significant post: 8:35, June 29
Today: 9:00, July 9

We agreed on then days.

As of half an hour ago, this battle has ended in a DQ in my favour. *takes one yen* I wish to evolve my Dratini, Dracha into a Dragonair.

SneaselReborned
9th July 2003, 11:28 AM
XD yes, this is over. *claims 1 yen and leaves*