PDA

View Full Version : Normal type attack (AKA open challenge)

dragon684
11th June 2003, 12:39 PM
rules:
*1on1
*ONLY NORMAL TYPE
*You send first, I attack first
*Arena: weather program
The two pokemon go into some sort of program(like the matrix) where every 2 rounds the weater changes. These weather types can have surtain effects on the field. When inside the program the first round the weather is normal (clouds, sunny and windy). The program is just a field like indigo stadium
possible weather effects:
VERY HOT: No cloud to be seen and the temperature can reach 50°C. Fire type attacks are powered up. ice attacks now do minor damage. Solar beam ready to fire at any time
RAIN: Constant rain. water/electric type attacks powered up. fire attacks weakend.
FROZEN: temperatur can drops till -25°C. ice type attacks powered up.
MIST: It's hard to see in this field. a cloud of mist drops over the entire stadium.
BAAAAD: Very rainy with lots of thunder. Pokemon can get scared and be hit bu the bolts of lightning. same power ups as rain.
WIND: Very high powered winds blow from all sides. Even tornados can be activated. Flying type attacks powered up.
Also effects can be mixed. Like the rain left alot of water and the next effect is FROZEN then the remaining water will be frozen.
*No rest and substitute
*ref needed
*opponent expectations: active but als wanting to wait for the next week. Then it's time to hit the books for me.
*DQ:1 week but I'll delay it til a month if you want.

Pandemik
11th June 2003, 02:37 PM
Sounds interesting. I'll battle you if you don't mind.

I'll be using Clawful, my male Meowth!

Matt
11th June 2003, 05:25 PM
I need something to ref, so I'm willing to ref this. :>

dragon684
12th June 2003, 07:03 AM
I put this up specially for you. Go inferno
*throws out orange pokeball to reviel a Male eevee*
Eevee: I get to be a flareon one day and you are going to help me.

Alright let's see what that cat can do. First put up some defence with double team. next hit him with a strong iron tail and to finish it of use skull bash

Pandemik
12th June 2003, 03:20 PM
No problem Clawful, that Eevee is about as agile as a Snorlax compared to you.

Before anything, use Spite to wear it down.
As it attacks with it's Iron Tail, use Faint Attack to dodge it and attack it from the side.
Then when Inferno comes for you with its Skull Bash, use Bubblebeam on the ground before it, not at it. Hopefully this will make the floor slippery enough to wreak some havoc on Inferno.

Matt
15th June 2003, 09:50 AM
dragon684

~Inferno | M | Eevee
~Health: 100%
~Vitals: Fresh; Fatigue: 0%
~Status Conditions: None

Pandemik

~Clawful | M | Meowth
~Vitals: Fresh; Fatigue: 0%

Attacks

- dragon684 - - Double Team - - Iron Tail - - Skull Bash -

- Pandemik - - Spite - - Faint Attack - - Bubblebeam -

[size=3]Round I

The trainers enter The Weather Program and get to their stands. They stand up as high as they can enjoying the scenery; which includes Sunshine, Wind, and Clouds. They trainers get out their pokeballs and throw them into the arena. Soon, an Eevee and a Meowth appear in the arena. Not long after that, the trainers give the attacks they want their pokemon to use this time. With all that said and done, the match begins.

Eevee starts to glow a bright colour. It seems like it is trying to produce clones of itself to confuse the opponent. The glowing stops and clones begin to produce around Eevee; about 5. Meowth pays no attention to this Eevee's silly tricks and starts one of its deadly attacks. Meowth begins to glow a dark colour, like a dark purple. Soon, a ghost like thing comes from Meowth's body and goes into the Eevee. Eevee yells as it suffers from severe pain. The pokemon gets up slowly, sweat all over its body. It winces at the Meowth trying to control its energy loss. With a lot of its energy gone, its going to be hard to attack.

Eevee, with a lot of its energy gone, runs towards the Meowth. Its tail turns a metallic colour and starts to glow. Meowth dodges this attack with a Faint Attack! He gets to Eevee's side and hits it, but it hit a clone! A clone disappears out of the arena. Eevee slowly gets back to its trainers side while Meowth just runs over there and waits for the next turn. Eevee isn't that happy at the moment.

With its energy still low, the Eevee tries to run towards the Meowth with a Skull Bash attack. It runs toward Meowth, hopping that this attack will actually work. Meowth fires bubbles to the ground and flies out of the way leaving a slippery ground below it. The Eevee runs over the bubbles and slips. It slides into a wall gaining a few bruises. It gets over to its trainers side, waiting for the next set of attacks for the next round.

dragon684

~Inferno | M | Eevee
~Vitals: Has bruises on its body; Fatigue: 24%

Pandemik

~Clawful | M | Meowth
~Vitals: A little happy on the outcome of this round; Fatigue: 13%

Pandemik
15th June 2003, 02:26 PM
Muahaha, good job my evil little kitty of doom, but don't get cocky yet, he still has a lot of those clones up.

Get rid of as many clones as you can by using your Swift attack.
Next use your Charm to get in as close as possible to it, then finish the round with a Slash in the face.

Swift - Charm - Slash

dragon684
19th June 2003, 02:22 PM
While he's using swift it's a good opportunity for us to poison him. use toxic. Then before he can charm you use a mud slap in it's eyes. And when he's coming at you use a take down.

Pandemik
20th June 2003, 10:55 AM
I'm sorry, I'm going to be putting this battle on hiatus for awhile. I'm going to be gone for the next two weeks so you may have to extend the DQ by an extra 4 days just for now or DQ me.
Again, sorry.

dragon684
20th June 2003, 11:14 AM
I wont DQ you. I promis. but maybe lik 10 can ref this already?

Matt
20th June 2003, 05:27 PM
dragon684

~Inferno | M | Eevee
~Vitals: Has bruises on its body; Fatigue: 24%

Pandemik

~Clawful | M | Meowth
~Vitals: A little happy on the outcome of this round; Fatigue: 13%

-Attacks-

- Pandemik - - Swift - - Charm - - Slash -

- dragon684 - - Toxic - - Mud Slap - - Take Down -

Round II

The battle continues as the trainers tell their pokemon the next attacks that they want them to use. The crowd is yelling for the trainers to hurry up with the attacks. Finally, they finish telling their pokemon the attacks and the round begins!

Meowth moves his paws up into the air and starts to move them around in a circular motion. Then, little stars start to appear around Meowth's head. Eevee can see the stars starting to appear near Meowth, so he opens up his mouth. Meowth hits the stars with his paws and the stars are sent flying. As soon as that happens, Eevee lets the toxins out of its mouth and they go flying as well. The toxins hit the Meowth and sink into his fur. The poison goes into his blood stream. The stars hit the Eevee and all of his clones disappear, damaging Eevee at the same time. The two pokemon pant loudly as they get ready for the next action.

Meowth sits on the ground and starts to roll around on the ground. Eevee could sorta tell what he was trying to do. Eevee starts to dig up loose mud. When Meowth's eyes are visible again, you can see that they are glowing. It looks like Meowth is trying to be cute. He continues to roll around. Then he gets up and starts to chase his tail. Eevee picks up some mud off the ground and tosses it towards the Meowth. It hits the Meowth in the eyes and it stops rolling around. Eevee is still slightly affected by the charm attack; it will hesitate to attack it but very rarely. Meowth finally gets the mud out of his eyes and looks over towards Eevee who is smiling slightly. Meowth growls as the toxins in his body make him lose health...

Meowth starts to run towards the Eevee, his claws out. Eevee notices him coming and runs towards him as well. They meet in the middle, with Eevee hitting the Meowth just as he swipes him on the side. They run past each other again and back to their sides, this time without hitting each other. When Eevee gets back, a little blood can be seen coming from the side of his body; while the Meowth had a bruise on his head. Meowth feels pain going through his body again as the poison affects him. The crowd cheers a few moments, but then they stop. The clouds are starting to disappear! That means a new arena is about to happen...

dragon684

~Inferno | M | Eevee
~Health: 87%
~Vitals: Has scratches on his side; Fatigue: 37%

Pandemik

~Clawful | M | Meowth
~Health: 89%
~Vitals: Big bruise on its head; Fatigue: 26%
~Status Conditions: Poisoned (3% This round)

Arena: About to become the "Very Hot" arena.

dragon684
28th June 2003, 03:04 AM
Alright inferno let's get that silly kitten. First of all use your quick attack to get close and hit your opponent in the stumach. Then bite his tail. We all saw how funny it was when snubull did it. Then inish of with your sig move X airflame strike

Inferno goes to the highest point of the arena and keeps an eye on the opponent. When He reaches it he jumps up as high as possible. On coming down he crosses his arms into an X before his face. He dives at the opponent who is stunned from the surprice. Sometimes, when eevee get's high enough flames willsurround him (like metiorites). With flames or not Inferno hits the opponent from above.

type:normal/fire| Acc: 85% | damage: 5-10% (depents on altitude) | effects: 10% chance of burn when eevee gets surrounded by fire

quick atack~bite~sig: X airflame strike

dragon684
28th June 2003, 10:44 AM
I now this is double posting but I didn't want to edit my attackpost.

i'll be going on a vacation for 2 weeks so I'll be of. I didn't see an absence tower anymore so I'm just posting my absence here

Yumemiru
28th June 2003, 09:33 PM
Trying looking in the ASB Towers subforum. It's that one listed 'Official Absence Tower' or something along those lines. ;)

Pandemik
4th July 2003, 05:35 AM
I'm back. Thanks for waiting for me, I'll wait too.
In the mean time, I'll just post up my next set of commands.

Okay Clawful, let's try something a little offset for a Pokémon of your species.
First, Endure that incoming Quick Attack. Then I want you to try using your Hypnosis before it can bite your tail.
If you put it to sleep, use Dream Eater; if you don't, use Faint Attack to try to dodge his sig move and then show him what for!

Endure - Hypnosis - Dream Eater/Faint Attack

Matt
6th July 2003, 09:21 PM
dragon684

~Inferno | M | Eevee
~Health: 87%
~Vitals: Has scratches on his side; Fatigue: 37%

Pandemik

~Clawful | M | Meowth
~Health: 89%
~Vitals: Big bruise on its head; Fatigue: 26%
~Status Conditions: Poisoned (3% This round)

Arena: About to become the "Very Hot" arena.

-Attacks-

- Dragon684 - - Quick Attack - - Bite - - X Airflame Strike –

- Pandemik - - Endure - - Hypnosis - - Dream Eater/Faint Attack –

Round III

The crowd looks up to the sky; there are no more clouds out. The sun is beaming down as hard as it can. Fire attacks are now powered up, ice attacks now do barely any damage, and solar beam will be ready to fire at any time. The trainers put their hand over their head trying to block out a little of the sun, but it’s futile. They tell their pokemon what attacks they want them to use for this round. The pokemon nod and glare at each other. This looks like it’s going to be an exciting round.

Eevee jumps back from where it was standing to be able to run a little faster. It stops and crouches down a little then gets up and starts to run at a fast rate towards the Meowth. The Meowth grabs onto the ground with its claws to endure the attack as best as it can. Eevee runs into Meowth but Meowth barely moves since it was enduring the attack that Eevee was trying to use. Meowth gets up and smiles evilly towards that Eevee; Eevee frowns at the thought of its failed plan. Meowth gasps as poison affects its health.

Enraged with anger, the Eevee starts to slowly gallop towards the Meowth again. Still running, Eevee opens up his mouth and shows its sharp teeth. The teeth start to turn black as they are being powered up with dark energy. Meowth sees this and its eyes widen. They turn purple and it turns towards the Eevee. Eevee looks right into Meowth’s eyes and it falls to the ground, asleep. Meowth laughs at the Eevee’s misfortune and curls up in a ball for now while the Eevee sleeps. Meowth is affected with the poison again.

Sleeping peacefully, the Eevee can do nothing right now. Meowth smiles and closes its eyes. It starts to glow suddenly; then it slowly walks over to the Eevee, its eyes still closed. It puts its paw on Eevee’s head and it starts to glow. Looks like Meowth is stealing its dreams!! The glowing stops and Meowth smiles evilly. Looks like it was a success! Meowth eats the dreams hastily, regaining health. Both pokemon are drenched in sweat from the extreme heat. The Meowth is affected by poison once again.

dragon684

~Inferno | M | Eevee
~Health: 80%
~Vitals: Dreams eaten, regained a little fatigue since it’s asleep, still has scratches; Fatigue: 34%
~Status Conditions: Asleep for 4 more actions

Pandemik

~Clawful | M | Meowth
~Health: 76%
~Vitals: Still has bruises on its body, smiling evilly at its last sucess; Fatigue: 32%
~Status Conditions: Poisoned (5% This round)

Pandemik
8th July 2003, 02:31 PM
Hmm...this heat may be of more help than I first thought. Eevee is sweating; sweat contains water; water is conductible...whether or not this will have any effect on it, I don't know, but let's use a Thunderbolt anyway.
Next, have some fun by giving it a Nightmare.
Just give it a big Slash to finish off this turn.
If it wakes up at any time, use Toxic.

Thunderbolt - Nightmare - Slash
Toxic if awoken

okay, thx for answering my question.

Matt
8th July 2003, 02:42 PM
btw; I have a question:
When you say 5% a round for the poisoning, do you mean 5% after each attack or 5% for the entire round? Because 10% damage done in one turn by an Endured Quick Attack followed by some self restoration by Dream Eater seems a bit much. I don't mean to question your authority, but I was just wondering if in that previous round, the poisioning did 9% or if you meant 86% health. Again, I don't wish to start an argument.

It was 5% each action. That should clear it up :O!

Matt
14th July 2003, 03:37 PM
Mmk, since Dragon684 withdrew from all his battles.. Pandemik wins! Um.. congrats Pandemik I suppose :>.

Pandemik
18th July 2003, 12:39 PM
Well...yay for me then, I guess...
Oh look, a Growlithe...I shall catch it...
Growlithe was caught!
Though my Pokéball is full, I feel empty...