PDA

View Full Version : FF Academy~Starts~LSUs needed

Samchu
11th June 2003, 12:59 PM
FF Academy (Freedom Fighting Academy) is well known for producing some of the greatest street fighters known to man.
Fighters can compete in ruthless competitions where anything goes. This school is the ultimate human survival struggle and the constant threat from neighbouring schools doesn't make the struggle any easier.
Can you survive in a school where a weapon may be your only friend?
How will you react when a joyous celebration turns into a bloody free-for-all?
Who can you trust in a school where everyone is determined to get to the top no matter what cost?
Are you as strong as you think you are? Or will you just turn out to be another victim?

SIGN-UP FORM:
Name:
Personality:
Weapon: (no guns and only one)
Other:

MY SIGN-UP FORM:
Name: Sam Omaras
Looks: Tall and very well built, has very short blonde hair so that it doesn't fall in his face and deep blue eyes. He wears a t-shirt, jeans and trainers because he won't fight in anything he's not comfortable in.
Personality: Jerky and obnoxious. He won't stand anyone who tries to push him around and will fight back physically if he has to.
Weapon: Samurai Sword
Other: none

OTHER SIGN-UP FORMS:
Name: Hunter Esonas
Looks: 5'11", Black Hair like human inuyashas (points to sig), Blue Eyes, Tanned, Black Jeans, and No shirt
Personality: Gets along with most people, But When in battle he turns cold an uncaring
Weapon: Bow Staff (Not a bow an arrow, Its like a long pole made out of oak)
Other: Hes wicked Fast :>

Name: Jennifer Delato
Looks: looks like j.lo, but hair has blue tips, wears black jeans and black tank/belly top.
Personality: shy, secretive, dark and evil, cares for no one and can manipulate anyone, and I mean anyone.
Weapon: A double ended staff with sharp blades at either end.
Other: has a unknown power... dun dun dun

Sam
~~~
I walked along, constantly fiddling with my sword. I was anxious to get started after my day-long trip just to get here. It was the afternoon and darkness would be falling soon, looked like we wouldn't be doing anything until tomorrow.
I sighed and walked inside. It was empty, but there was one list hanging up on a wall, I walked over and read it.
We were going to be stuck in dorms of three. I scanned down the list for my name and groaned. I was going to get stuck with a bozo called Hunter and some uptight b**** called Jenn. Lucky me...
I walked to the room and went inside, hoping to be able to choose my own bed, however it had been chosen for me.
I'd ordered a set of chains for reasons that were only my own and I found they'd already been fastened tightly over one of the beds. That had to be mine.
I walked over and started to upack, wondering just what pains I'd end up stuck sharing my room with.

Totodile Lover
11th June 2003, 07:25 PM
ok a request from samchu is my char only speaking italian.. so her wish is my command.

Jenn
~~~
I entered the room to see a boy and chains... I glared at him for a matter of time, he glared back until my eyes turn red for a second he turned quickly back to the wall.
I sighed to myself and took the very bottom(being a triple decker bed), I sighed and looked at my star locket with a picture of my father in it, the man who taught me how to fight. I heard chains rattle as the guy stood up and looked at me from the corner of his eye.
questo tipo è un moron I thought looking at him, I sighed and picked up my navy blue book with a lock on it, I sighed and unlocked it. Quickly writing down some signs and words then closing it quickly.
"Listen I don't take crap from anyone so don't think I will from you." I sighed and rolled my eyes.
"chiuda in su" I answered.

~~
ok sam there yeah go.

M1ND G4ME
12th June 2003, 06:14 AM
~^*(Hunter)*^~
I walked down the hall and looked at my asigned dorm. 'Oh great, Friends' I thought and walked in. I saw this cute girl standing there. "Erm uh, I mean, yeah uh Hi" I said and quickly looked away. She laughed and said hi back...atleast I think it was hi.

I sat down on my bed and wondered why that guy had chains all over his bed. I was about t ask him but then a thought occured to me. 'I dont even want to know...'

Looking out the window I realised something. "I'm bored stiff!" I said and got up. "I'm going to go get something to eat, You two can join me if you want." I said and walked out to get food.

"Well that was uncomfortable." I said to myself and walked outside, I really wasn't going to get anything to eat but I just wanted to get out of that room. I climbed up in a tree as the sun was setting. "Che cosa sono voi che fate in su là?!" Someone yelled at me. "Che...co, Wha?" I said and looked down and saw that girl named Jenn. "Oh! Now, I get it!" I said to myself and jumped down. "Oh, nothing. Err L'OH... Nie..Nien..te!. " She laughed again and we walked back to the dorm, But when we got there that freaky guy was gone. "Great, No strange guy creaping me out."

Totodile Lover
12th June 2003, 06:37 AM
hunter..
what the hell did you say? The way I learned it, your saying : That what is you that fairies in on here

WTF is that suppost to mean?

Jenn
~~~
I jumped into my bed, and started to quickly jot notes down, hunter I think it was, was watching my curiously, I glanced up at him and quickly slammed my book close and put the lock on it.
"That what is you that fairies in on here" I said calmly at him.
He stared for a moment, and finally answered "Sorry."
I sighed and turned away from him, facing the wall, there were screams outsides, probably people fighting, I didn't care, aslong as they left me alone, then I'm fine.
Sam suddenly entered, I sighed as the was a clunk on the bed above me, and then another one.
grande I thought.

M1ND G4ME
12th June 2003, 09:59 AM
*smites online translators* it said L'OH Niente = Oh nothing and Che cosa sono voi che fate in su là?!" = what are you doing up there? X_X I dont speak anything but english, and that you talking in italian is just stupid, its going to be hard to understand during the RPG

Samchu
12th June 2003, 11:10 AM
Sorry Hunter but Jenn was just doing it to help me study for an Italian test but she can start speaking English now seeing as my test has been cancelled.
YAY!

Sam
~~~
"Damn they're heavy..." I muttered after moving the chains. "But that's great."
I jumped down and started to do one handed push ups on the floor.
"Hey, mind giving me some extra weight?" I asked.
"Why, have you got weights?" Asked Jenn.
"No. I need you to sit on my back."
She pulled a strange face but came over and sat down on my back.
I did another 50 push-ups with her on me.
"Hunter, I need more weight." I said.
He joined, reluctantly. I'd never has two people sitting on my back before. It was a slightly bizzare sight but it still didn't seem that heavy.
"Okay, you can get off now."
They got off of my back. I rested for a moment, then pulled off my top and had a shower.
I came back and dried off. Putting on a clean shirt. It was turning out to be a nice night and it was only 9pm.
"I'm gonna go take a wall around campus. Anyone wanna come." I wasn't desperate to make friends but I didn't want to have a fear of being attacked in my sleep.

Totodile Lover
12th June 2003, 05:43 PM
I can stop yay!!!

Jenn
~~~
"I will." I said grabbing my star locket and walking beside him, I was smiling inside and I didn't even know why, maybe because I would get to whip some guys pathetic ***..
We walked outside, only to see a very big fight between to groups, I sighed to myself as some guy walked up to us, along with four of his friends.
"Hey boy, this yer girl friend?"
I shook my head doubtfully, then glanced at Sam. I nodded secretly to him.
"Yes, and what does it concern you?"
"I just wanna make her mine."
He launched a fist at sam, he quickly dodgedit and a fight broke out, us kicking everyones *** until.. She came.
A girl named Angena, my life long friend, but now we were mortal enemies, we fought all the time, and she always beat me.
"Jennifer.."
"Angena.."
"Still ****ing boys you don't know?"
"Still pretending you can fight?"
Sam glanced at us both, I raged inside.. She will not beat me..

~~
Sam can you post a fight between Jenn and Angena? Jenn has to lose.

Samchu
13th June 2003, 12:58 AM
Sam
~~~
Oh fun... I thought sarcastically. I took a step back, let them fight it out.
Jenn charged first, letting fly a fury of punches and kicks. She wasn't half bad but the problem was, Angena was skilled enough to either block or dodge all of them. Jenn was in trouble and I as pretty sure she would lose.
Angena knocked Jenn down with a powerful sweep but Jenn just flipped back up, ducked a punch and hit Angena right on the jaw.
As Angena fell back she flipped, catching Jenn's jaw this time. Angena landed safely on her feet but Jenn hit the ground hard. I could see the pressure was getting to her but she kept going.
They charged at one another, being caught in an intese battle of fists and feet.
Then it ended. It was so sudden no one seemed to realise it had happened. One moment Jenn and Angena were still fighting, the next, Jenn was against the back wall nearly unconcious.
I watched her try to get up. It was no use and she finally admitted that she couldn't go on with the fight.
"Really Jenn," said Angena, wiping some blood from her mouth, "I just don't see how I keep getting stronger and you always stay the same. Looks like you are the worthless piece of s*** that everyone says you are."
She walked of, those dim-witted boys following her. I muttered some things under my breath then walked over to Jenn. I kneeled beside her.
"I lost..."
"Don't let it get to you. I'm sure you'll win next time." I replied, helping her to her feet.
She looked a mess. She was still cute, no doubt about it, but she wasn't in a very good state.
"Here, I'll take you back to the room," I said, picking her up gently and starting to walk.

Totodile Lover
13th June 2003, 06:49 AM
Jenn
~~~
It was 5 hours after the fight, I sat in a tree right over Angena's car, it was a nice lookin car, I growled to myself and fiddle around with my weapon.
I lost.. I thought, without knowing I snapped me weapon in half.
"She'll pay.." I said outload, "I'll beat her." I looked at her car, and smiled inside..

*2 hours later*

"WHAT HAPPENED TO ME CAR!?!?!?" She screamed, I could hardly keep my laugh down, I smiled inside and continued to shape the piece of rare nmetal I had found.
Soon it was a samurai sowrd, more lightrer then any, and sharper then any, I ingraved my name in it and some symbols.
"The soul Taking Sword..." I muttered.. Smiling I started to train with it. I got faster, and smarter.
"I'll when this time Angena.."

Samchu
13th June 2003, 03:08 PM
Sam
~~~
I woke up about half four like I usually did. Hunter was still sleeping but it looked like Jenn had come back since she left a earlier.
I locked the chains and got dressed. I was off to the gym to have a work-out before classes started.
I passed the training room and heard someone inside. It was Jenn. I walked up behind her.
"Didn't think you were still up." I said.
She spun around and I blocked her weapon with my sword.
"Nice..." I said.
"What are you doing up?"
"I was going for a workout."
"Oh."
"You're planning on fighting Angena again?"
"Yeah."
"Figured. So you wanna come for a quick workout. I'll give you a quick battle if ya want?" I offered.

Totodile Lover
13th June 2003, 08:24 PM
Jenn
~~~
I smiled evilly and bodded, After a very long tence battle with both fists, kicks and swords, I eventually won, my swords blade lightly touching his neck.
"I win." He smiled and I helped him up, we continued walking and watched as more fights broke out, I sighed and slashed a guy with my sword, a firey type of red flame lit my sword as a wierd ghost like red human came from the guy and was absorb by my sword.
"This is going to work nicely...." I muttered, sam stared for a moment then caught up with me as the body of the man, disolved into thin air..

Samchu
14th June 2003, 01:47 AM
Sam
~~~
What the he**...wait, I don't wanna know. I thought, walking beside Jenn. That was just waaaay too creepy.
I looked up at one of the clocks, we still had an hour till first period and I needed to eat. I'd just done a good workout, now I needed food.
"Hey Jenn, you fancy getting something to eat? Something to do until class starts."

M1ND G4ME
14th June 2003, 09:54 AM
~^*(Hunter)*^~I woke up late and no one was in the room. "Great, Now I got nothing to do. Oh well, I'll go get something to eat." I walked out of the room and went to eat but this one big sumo looking guy stopped me outside the resturant. "Hey, You look like a weakling, How bout I squash you?" I looked up at him. "Ok, Why not?"

He ran at me for a tackle and I jumped holding on to my staff. "Oh, No you dont!" I said and came down hitting him in the back of his neck. He didnt even feel it! "That tickles!" He yelled and grabed me by the throat. "Gah! Leg gu!" I choked out and then looked out of the corner of my eye. Sam and Jenn were on their way to the resturant and spotted me. "Hunter!?" They both yelled and raced over.

Samchu
15th June 2003, 03:13 PM
Sam
~~~
"Hey fatso! Let him go!" I shouted.
He turned to me, throwing Hunter to the floor.
"Good boy. Do you sit and play dead too?" I asked sarcastically.
He got really angry and charged at me. I simply side-stepped out of the way and let Jenn and her new weapon handle the rest of it.
"You okay?" I asked, helping Hunter up.
"Yeah, thanks."
"We were just getting something to eat before classes start. Wanna join us?" I offered.

suicidal wiccan gal
15th June 2003, 05:14 PM
SIGN-UP FORM:
Name: Sakura
Looks: Has black hair with blue streaks. The dips r dyed red. Is tall, and wheres black robes. She has black eyes.
Personality: Mean. Very agressive, when she isn't being seriouse, she's being sarcastic.
Weapon: Scythe.
Other: Seems to show up wherever there's trouble...

I sat inside the restaurant. I looked at the fight outside. I smiled. "Everything is falling into place..." I say quietly to myself. I smile again, and take a sip of my Green Tea.

I watch two people dash onto the scene, they fight with the sumo,until final one of them plunges a sword into his chest. Someting comes out of his body, and goes into the sword. His body disappears.

"Interesting... I sall have to watch out for that..." I take another sip of my tea, and watch as th three come inside. "Yes, I shall definitly keep my eye on them..."

I get up, and leave the restaurant. 'Things are goig to get very interesting,' I think to myself, as the doors shut silently behind me.

HoAwMwAoH
15th June 2003, 06:06 PM
Oooh, An evil caracter (approved) and Nice name XD

Totodile Lover
17th June 2003, 05:15 PM
Jenn
~~~
they talked, they ate, and they were annoying, they talked about girls around them, I sighed and took a small bite, I looked out the window and say a girl looking me.
I tilted my head and walked outside confronting her.
"Got a problem?" I aksed, she turned to me, pulling out a scythe, I rolled my eyes, and pulled out my sword.
she charged, I swiftly bounded onto the wall and attemped a back strike her, she blocked it quickly, it was evenly matched until I knocked her scythe out of her hands.
My sword stoped by her neck.
She seemed scared and shocked, I smirked, and cracked her scythe blade in half.
"Stop staring, it's rude."
She was shocked and I joined sam and hunter as we walked away.

suicidal wiccan gal
17th June 2003, 05:58 PM
I watched as she left. They had know clue who or what they were dealing with. Or what would have happened, had she tried to kill me...

I shake my head, and don't even think about it. The last time I died, was painful. "Don't want to do that again..."

I sigh and pick up the peices of my scythe. My hands glow, and it is whole again. I shut my eyes. I feel weak from piecing my scythe together again.

I look after them again. "Don't worry... I'll remember my manners next time..." I shut my eyes, and sigh. 'I'm getting too old for this!' I think.

I start walk away. 'She's fighting for something... Or someone... But who? She's been taught well... to beat me, she had to have been... Perhaps... No! She can't be! She can't be the one... Can she? Perhaps... I shall keep my eyes on her... And her friends...'

"I had better keep my guard up..." I turn on my heal, and slice the man behind me. Blood pours out, and he falls to the ground. "Idiot."

I turn around, and walk away. I have many things to do, if I am to suceed, in my quest...

Samchu
18th June 2003, 12:30 AM
Hey TL there's another RPG for you to post in as well.

Sam
~~~
"Hunter, maybe you should run on ahead, that way you can reserve the best seats." I said. By best seats, what I really meant was back seats, best seats you could get were they, it was the fasted way to learn about everyone else.
He nodded and ran off and when I was sure he was out of hearing range I turned to Jenn and asked, "do you like me?"
She seemed kinda taken back, "In what way?"
"In any way. I just wanna know because I've been wondering about it a whole lot lately."

Totodile Lover
18th June 2003, 03:24 PM
Jenn
~~~~
I just looked at him wth a doubting expression.
"Sam.."
"Yes?"
"First of all.. I hate you,I want nothing to do with you, and only because of Hunter am I not chopping your head right this second."
"You have a real problem with people don't you?"
"Yes.. Whats your point?"
"YOUR NOT SUPPOST TO AGREE WITH IT!!"
Everyone turned and looked at him, his face turned bright red and he just glared at me.
I smiled back and continued back to the dorms.

~CELL

Samchu
19th June 2003, 12:46 AM
Sam
~~~
"Should've seen that comming..." I sighed quietly. That's all I ever got, being hated. What have I done for everyone to hate me? No one here knows how 'different' I am and yet they all seem to. Is it that obvious?
I never thought Jenn would be like...what does it matter? I was wrong wasn't I?
I didn't feel like going to class anymore. I headed back to the room, Jenn was there but I didn't care. I was leaving anyway.
"If you hate me so much why haven't you killed me yet?" I asked.
"I told you, because of Hunter."
"Because of Hunter what? What's Hunter got to do with you not killing me? You know what, seeing as he's not here why don't you kill me now? No Hunter here, nothing to stop you. So come on and kill me already!"

Totodile Lover
19th June 2003, 04:38 PM
Jenn
~~~
My sword suddenly came out touching his neck.
"Because, I don't hate you that much to kill you."
His face lightened up a bit, and a small smile appeared on him, I sighed.
"Listen, your ok. I don't mind being around you but.. it will take longer then that to become my friend, and I'm sorry for saying that."
My sword left his neck and I liad back down on my bed, facing the wall, cursing to myself for my stubborn personality to not admit he was my friend.
"Stupid moron Jennifer.." I muttered.

Samchu
20th June 2003, 12:26 AM
Sam
~~~
I shook my head, I couldn't seem to win either way.
Suddenly bells rang around the school, time for first class.
"We'd better get to class." I said.
Jenn got up and we started walking to class, Hunter didn't seem happy that we'd taken so long and he'd been stuck guarding the seats.
We sat down and class started. It was a starnghe class, fighting, but only using your hands, not like boxing.
After we'd all done this massive workout the teacher decided that we should have one battle before the end of class.
He picked me, and he put me against Angena.
I gave a small smile to Jenn, "don't worry, I'll make sure to leave her in one piece for you."
I walked onto the little stadium that was there.
"Well, well another one of Jenn's weak little friends."
"Are you here to talk? Or are you going to get this fight over with?"
She charged at me, punching and kicking franitcally but I blocked all of them.
My turn...
I lashed out suddenly, punching her directly in the gut. She screamed and flew back, crashing into the ground.
I walked over calmly and lifted her up by the throat.
"I'm just gonna warn you once. You leave Jenn alone because if you don't you'll have hell to pay and it won't be from me."
I threw her over my shoulder and she was out. A little too easy.
I walked back to my seat and cracked my knuckles. "Nothing like a good warm up."

Totodile Lover
20th June 2003, 06:35 AM
Jenn
~~~
I rolled my eyes and looked over at Angena who was struggling to get up on her feet, she looked over at me, my face grew a small smirk and I waved over to her, she growled and sat back in her seat.
"Jennifer! You will fight... Jewel." I looked over at her, I smirked, she was sittin beside that girl who I had almost killed. "Weapons are allowed, fight to the death." I smirked and grabbed my sword, that women moved closer to the arena, I didn't get why.
"Ready set.."
Jewel took of, lashing out with her swords, I chopped one in half so it was a even battle, that cheater, all I need was one good hit... I looked around and then the pole, and then the ropes above... Something came over me not human, I took off, bounding off the pole and climbing up the ropes into darkness.
I looked around at people, they didn't seem to see me, the women had started to disperately look around.
I appeared behind head and stabbed her in the heart. People stood up in shock as the same thing happened, I got the yin, and then the body slowly disappeared into my sword.
"Ops." I said, glancing over at the women, I smirked at her and strangely, I felt something else comin out, and quickly return to my seat. "Ok, I'm very freaked out at myself." And quickly left the class out into the recess area, I jumped into a tree, and fiddled with my sword.
I ingraved the letter "L" in the tree..
I don't get this.. I thought.

Samchu
20th June 2003, 10:07 AM
Sam
~~~
I took off after Jenn, that wasn't...normal. Even I could tell that something was seriously wrong and I wasn't even a psychic or anything.
I spotted her sitting in a tree and climbed up. Only to find my throat about 0.000000000001 cm away from the tip of her blade.
She withdrew it when she saw it was just me.
"You okay?"
"I dunno..."
"Cheer up 'ey? It ain't so bad. You won, that's all that really maters. How you do it, that's not important."
She didn't answer, she seemed to be thinking.
"I know what'll cheer you up. How's about I cook us both a nice dinner."
"What?"
"As a guy trying to be your friend I want to cook for you." I said, "so, is that okay with you?"

suicidal wiccan gal
20th June 2003, 12:19 PM
Sakura

I watched her. She was the one. She was the last Latina- The one I was supposed to find.

FLASHBACK--
I stood infront of her. She was dying.

"Jade..." I found my self whispering her name. I went and kneeled at her bed. "What do you wish me to do?"

"Find the next one..." I nodd, completely understanding my task. "End it... Now..." She closes her eyes. I raise my sword and quickly end the life of my closest friend.
END FLASHBACK--

I sigh. "She has to know..."

"Jennifer." She looks at me.

"Oh, look, it's the stalker."

"Oh look," I say, "it's the Last Latina."

Totodile Lover
20th June 2003, 03:33 PM
Jennifer
~~~~
I just looked at her, a feeling told me she was insane, but, thats really besides the point.
"The last Latina?"
She nodded her head, kinda proud of herself, I shook mine doubtfully.
"You have lost your mind.."
"WHAT?"
"What didn't hear me gothy girl?" I smirked at her, her face turned angry and a scythe came swinging at me, I caught it, but I freaked out cause my hand wasn't touching it.
"Oh ****...."
"SEE?!?!"
"What do you mean? See that I'm melting your scythe and not trying?"
"No! I already had to fix it!!!!!"
"Ops."
She sighed and pulled her scythe away, the tree, which I never ment to, caught on fire when I touched it.
"JESUS CRIST!!!"
"TOLD YOU"
"Oh shut up! first sam wants to be my friend only to get it on with me, Hunter completely dissappears to probably your doing, and now! I'm lighting trees on fire!!"
"Are you ok??"
"I"M LIGHTING THINGS ON FIRE DO I SOUND OK!??!?!?!?!!???"
"Hey, for a Latina, you sound fine to me!"
I sighed, and turned to Sam.
"Still up for that dinner...?" I asked.
"Can I come? After all, you're oh so young... you need adult supervision."
Sam nodds.

Samchu
20th June 2003, 03:43 PM
Sam
~~~
"Might as well," I turned to Jenn, "and just for the record I'm not trying to be your friend just to get it on with you, i do actually like you ya know."
We started walking, up a hill that overlooked the surrounding area. Nice view, but it would probably better at night.
"Well I'll leave you two here. I'll be back in a few. Just, try not to set the place on fire, okay Jenn?"
She glared at me. I decided it was best not to linger and ran off.
*30 Mins Later*
"I'm back," I said, somehow managing to balance 3 plates, 3 glasses and a botlle of champagne."
I sat down and we started eating. I dared to sit close to Jenn, I had to take a chance right?
"So how is it?" I asked.

suicidal wiccan gal
20th June 2003, 06:51 PM
"I'm watching you..." I glared at the boy named Sam. If he even looked at her the wrong way... Well, let's just say, it would REALLY help to be able to come back to life! "Don't even-"

"OK! I get it! I touch her, I die!"

"You'll do more than that..."

"What more than die?" Said Jennifer, getting into the conversation. "I would love to see that!"

Sam looked at her. "Why do you hate me so much?"

"I don't... I told you that all ready... And I never said that I wanted to see it happen to you, did I?"

"Oh..."

"Geeze I hate kids..."

It was amusing, when both of them, jumped up and started yelling, about them no being kids, over 16 years old... ect.

Finally, I got fed up...

"SHUT THE ****ING HELL UP! Geeze! When I was a kid, which was many, MANY, years ago, children respected their elders!"

"Elder?" asked Sam. "Sure, right... You're our age... arn't you...?"

"God no! I'm over a thousand years your senior! If I were your age, I wouldn't be here! I'd be chilling at home!"

"Wait... A thousand years!?"

"Well... Older... I'm actully 3 424 years old..."

"WHAT?!" you know... I'm begining to think that they can read eachothers minds....

"I'm immortal, duh!"

Totodile Lover
20th June 2003, 08:52 PM
Jennifer
~~~~~
I wiped out my blade at her neck, I glared at her smirking as her angry face grew into a frightened one.
"Don't be so sure. My Sword takes your soul and eats it like a onster, you'll be dead beforeyou know it."
My ears pricked, the sound of a arrow being louded startled them, Sakura seemed to notice my alert position, looking around, I spotted it.
I took off quickly, bounding over the gap between the place we were eating at, and the tree where the sniper was, I slash him quickly and his soul became mine.
You must kill them.. It wispered threw the air, my head began to ache, something else took over, I started thacking my head on the tree, the pain, I disperately ingraved the letters "LATIN", I stared at it for a few moments. I grabbed my sword and threw it at the ground, the pain in my pain. I fell right off the tree but landed safely, on my fours, speed, agility. I looked over at the park, children, and elderly. I took off, the sent of children appeared...
I bounded off the back of a elderly man, killing him, I more then one latin joined me.. Warriors, shadow creatures, I smiled as they surrounded the people.
"Jiho Gniyxara Mai!(kill them all!!)" I called, as they all ran, I watched asthey all started dying, as I ran into the city, now hidden amongst the buildings.
~~~
gl peeps trying to find her, cannot be done in one or two posts.

suicidal wiccan gal
20th June 2003, 09:40 PM
"****!" I yell,after she takes off.

"What?" The idiot boy says.

"I was sent, to make sure, that this didn't happen... Oh Jade... Please forgive me." I can't believe I failed her. Again.

"What? Jade? Who? And what the Hell just happened to her?!"

"The Latina soul in her... It's taking over... That's why I'm here... To help her gain control of it.. Or end her life."

"WHAT?! You can't kill her!"

"If I can't save her, will." I was becoming what I had been trained for. Cold and heartless.

"But-"

"SHUT UP! You don't understand! She's the Last Latina! She can kill anything she wants! Without the proper traning... She'll have a thurst for death, that only blood will quench."

"Ok... But we are NOT killing her!"

I smirk. We? "Like Hell..." I mutter.

"Huh?" I whip around and hit him in the head. He'll be out for only a short while... But that's all I need.

I take off running. I am almost as fast as the Latina-almost. When it comes down to it, 'almost' may not be enough.

I quickly gain the edge of the city. My face hardens. I can smell, see, and almost hear the death around me. I run. Shadow creatures! I think, as I see a shadow fly past me.

"Huh... And I thought, that this was going to be hard..." smile darkly at the shadows that have now encircled me. I charge at one of the shadows, and cut the air-or so it looks- blood comes out, from what seems like no where.

I begin to fight,and after an hour, there is only one left.

"Well, say hi to everyone in Hell for me." We chargeat each other. The shadow, bounces off the walls, and I follow it.

Finally, we are in a park. It turns and it faces me. I jump, right over it. It strikes infront of itself but I am behind it. I slash at the air, and know that it is dead.

I glance at my watch. "So... the kids awake. Now, timeo find her..."

Samchu
21st June 2003, 12:59 AM
Sam
~~~
I groaned as I got up, rubbing the back of my head. This was all so confusing and now I didn't know where anyone was.
I suddenly remembered, about that girl saying she might have to kill Jenn, I couldn't let that happen, I woudn't let that happen.
I started running and eventually cam across a park. Blood and bodies everywhere it was so...sickening.
That's when I felt it, the thing inside of me, wanting to get out, wanting to feast but for some reason to serve as well. But I refused to let it, I had not lost to it yet and I needed to stay sane here.
I left the park and headed for the town, it seemed so empty but there was something dark in there, I could feel it.
I quickly drew my sword.
"Alright Jenn, where are you?" I wondered, before heading off down the streets.

Totodile Lover
21st June 2003, 09:32 AM
Jenn
~~~
"Peekaboo I see you..." Sakura turned suddenly all around, I smirked evilly, and looked at sam who was running up to her.
"Come here Jenny, be a good lil girl."
I growled at her, and jumped down infront of them. I smiled. I jumped quickly onto the wall and jumped onto top of sam, he struggled, I kicked him in the head, knocking him out.
"Now for you..." I said, she ran, I quickly caught up, slowly, I gained, right behind her.
I jumped onto her, making her fall and losing her scythe.
"****.." She muttered.
I stood up, My hands crossed eachother, I smiled evilly again, as blade pierced slowly out of my arms, she became shocked.
"Unlike Jade, I'm more powerful, and her messenger will now die!!!" It wasn't me talking something else, I didn't want to kill her.
The blades took off chasing her, quickly gaining. But then they stopped.
**In Jenns Twisted Mind**
"You will not kill her!"
foolish child! I will change the world, humans no more and latins will rule it.
"NO!!"
I got a lucky hit on the dark figure in my mind, I felt my body leave this dark place...
**out of mind**
I collasped, slowly everything turned black but I saw Sam and Sakura coming towards me.

Samchu
22nd June 2003, 02:00 AM
Sam
~~~
I started running towards her. I knew she was back, I knew Jenn had taken control and I was really glad we didn't have to kill her.
She was out, it must have completely wiped her out.
"Is she gonna be okay?" I asked.
"We'll see how things go, until then we should probably take her back to the school but we'll need to find somewhere to put her so that we'll be portected incase the Latina spirit takes control of her again."
"I know the perfect place."
We walked back to the school and I put Jenn down on my bed and attached the two chains to her wrists.
"She won't get out of that, that's for sure." I said, then went and sat down.
I started thinking and I remembered something that happened a long time ago...
Mum was dying, I didn't want to believe it but it was true and I knew deep down this would be the last time I ever saw her. And there was something important I had to ask. I climbed up so that I was on the edge of her bed.
"Mommy?" she looked down at me and smiled. I crawled closer. "Mommy am I monster?"
"No..."
"Then why did I kill those people?"
She gently touched my face with her hand. "You're...special. You...have a....latin spirit...inside of you..."
"I don't want it! It's evil!"
"You...just don't know...how to control it...yet...One day...you will...and you'll be very...strong..."
I looked at her doubtingly but I believed her, mum had never been wrong. Just then mum's good friend came in and I knew, it would be over soon.
I hugged my mum tightly and told her for what I knew would be the last time that I loved her and then went. I felt it, the second when she died, it hurt so much. I was all alone now, with this thing inside me. How was I supposed to control it? How many people would die first? I sat down and cried, had known for days that this was comming but when it came down to it all, I wanted my mummy.
I snapped back to reality and tried to forget the memory. I still hadn't controled it, at times it controled me but now I began to think that maybe I really could win.
I looked at Jenn, and maybe I could help her out too.
I caught Sakura giving me a strange look. "I already warned you," she growled.
"Look, you can't stop me from having feelings for her."
"I told you already, you try anything like that and I'll give you a punishment far worse than death."
"Oh really?" I walked over to Jenn and kissed her on the lips. I turned back to Sakura. "So what is this 'punishment' eh? I mean come on, you have to punish me, I kissed Jenn. So, bring it on."

Totodile Lover
22nd June 2003, 06:47 PM
Jenn
~~~
"Big headache.. Hurt head.. ouch...." I muttered, my mind wasn't working properly, or sam just kissed me. "Sam kissy me.. Yucky Yucky, go to hell.."
"Jenn? Your awake?"
I couldn't control it anymore, I tried to curl into a ball and cried, it was a natural reaction, when A latina(or a low rank female latin) feels threatened, it will start acting like a newborn, and it will go thru 8 stages before becoming mature again. Though my mind was mature, my heart felt weak and my eyes closed and I cried.
~~
for ya info, she'll only act like this when a Latino(leader male) is around, and she won't talk, she'll cry and act like a baby, and I'll post in my post after a couple of ours when she goes into the second stage, and only Sakura (since your a expert) really knows how to take care of a latina but only to stage 3 then on, your on ya own.

Samchu
23rd June 2003, 12:51 AM
Sam
~~~
What the hell...?
"Sam, take the chains off," ordered Sakura.
"Is that such a good idea?"
"Just do it."
I went over and took off the chains, I was surprised when Jenn tightened more into a ball.
Sakura picked her up and held her like a baby. I just watched, I didn't understand. Jenn just cried, she never talked, it was like she'd become a baby again.
I sighed and started walking out of the room.
"where are you going?" asked Sakura.
"I dunno. Don't care either. as long as it's away from here." I replied.
I went outside and sat alone of a hill overlooking everything. I didn't understand any of this. Yet, somehow, I found myself wanting to go back. A longing to protect Jenn, but why? Was it because of the Latina spirit inside her?
I suddenly realised something that I should've picked up on earlier. I had thought for a brief moment that sakura was familiar but had never paid any attention to it. I should have realised when she mentioned Jade but I didn't.
Jade had been my mother, I remember now that she mentioned briefly that she had a Latina spirit but never told me about it directly.
Is this why I feel this way? Does the fact that my mother had a Latina spirit mean that I feel a slight emotion towards Latins? Is this why I want to protect Jenn?
I wasn't sure but I knew there was only one way for me to find out. I had to go back.
I went back to the room and sat back against the wall.
"Back so soon?" Sakura asked.
I didn't say anything. Jenn didn't need any protection from me now so I decided to pry.
"Sakura, what was my mother like?"
She looked at me strangely.
"Jade. What was she like?" In all honestly i didn't know my mother very well, I was still young when she died. "I really want to know."

Totodile Lover
23rd June 2003, 12:15 PM
Samchu... THERE IS ONLY JENN AS A LATIN.. Sorry but shes the only one left --'' Sakura stated "Last Latina" including latins and the latino, I'm really sorry, but its not possible and my ***** sister posted that post before me, or atleast half of it, so plz, change it...

~TL~

Samchu
23rd June 2003, 12:27 PM
Sorry I didn't realise I thought by 'last Latina' it meant that she was the last Latina, not the last Latin altogether.
Anyway I've edited it now.

suicidal wiccan gal
24th June 2003, 12:05 PM
Sakura
~~~~~~~~
I stared at Sam. It was him... the little boy.

"What was she like?" I repeat ther question to myself. "She was... Different.. She had a mind of her own, and never let anyone forget it! Hehehe... She was strong, mentaly aswell as phsically... She..." I found my words cought in my throat. It was so difficult talking about Jade.

I have served literally, hundreds of Latina and Latino... But... Jade, was my favourite. Now, Jenn was here, and I would serve her, like I had served so many before her.

"She was what?" He leaned forward, eager for more information.

"She was kind."

He stared at me, and smiled to himself. "Thank you."

I could tell, that he was satisfied with that much information- for now.

I would have to tell him more, another time. And that time, would be soon...

I glanced at Jenn. Her training, would have to start soon, and I would have to reveal my true self, soon.

Soon... I smiled to myself slightly. "Soon..." I whispered to myself, as I hugged Jenn tightly.

Soon, the answers would become clear. Soon, my true self would come into the light. Soon, I would tell Sam more. And soon... Jenn would be back to her normal self-or at least as normal, as she could ever be again.

Soon...

Samchu
24th June 2003, 12:21 PM
Sam
~~~
"I should have known..." I said quietly. "I should have known she'd been like that." I guess, deep down, I'd always known what she was really like and although i could barely remember her, deep down I knew she'd cared about me.
"How long will it take for Jenn to get back to normal?" I asked.
"Not too long I hope."
"Do you think she stands a chance? Against the latina spirit I mean?"
"Yeah."
I gave a small smile, I was kinda happy that Jenn was gonna be okay but...I didn't understand why. I didn't really like her. I mean, who wants to be friends with someone who wants to kill you and thinks you only want to be friends with them so you can scr3w them?
This had to because of the fact that my mum was a Latina. Damn why is this being so irritating?