PDA

View Full Version : Evil Never Dies - Seiruun School of Sorcery sequel - Signups

Yukitsukai
11th June 2003, 08:28 PM
Yeah, in case you didn't know, I'm Chibi_Sugar under my old name, and I decided this needed a sequel. Why? Because I have evil snow fairy powers and I said it does, that's why >>;

Plot - It's been a perfect year at this little school of sorcery. Everyone's nice, even the teachers, especially the new German teacher, who replaced the old German teacher who the first year students last year destroyed. But it's a new year with new teachers. Except... Evil never dies. The old German teacher is back for revenge. Use your wits and your new skills to outsmart him and send him back to the grave where he belongs!

All the info you need is:

Name:
Years at the school:
Appearance:
Personality:
Dorm Number:
Room Mate:
Specialty:
Classes:

Available Classes
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Basic Black/White Magic
Advanced Black/White Magic
Shapeshifting
Potions
Charms
Any classes you would find at a normal school
(Any class not on the list, please PM for permission)
--------------
My profile
--------------
Name: Choriko Yamika
Years at the school: 2
Appearance: Lavender hair, sapphire blue eyes, wears a pair of jeans, a pink tank top with a red heart on it, a silver chain with a small ruby pendant, and red flip flops
Personality: Dropped her quiet ways from last year and finally came out of her shell. Her defiant ways mean she barely listens to her teachers and she refuses to wear the uniform, because she thinks it makes her look too innocent. She stopped studying white magic, despite her mother's wishes.
Dorm Number: 135
Room Mate: No one yet
Specialty: Black Magic
Classes: Advanced Black Magic, Shapeshifting, Potions, Algebra, Biology, Japanese, and German.
-----------
Yayness >>;

Tyler and Hobbes
11th June 2003, 08:43 PM
The first one hasn't even finished though, has it?

Name:Shade Beluse
Appearance: Long, shaggy, black hair, green eyes. A blue t-shirt with a fireball on it. black cargo pants.
Personality: Funnier, than last year. You know how he taped Crystal and Ryu? He shows it once in a while. He is really nice. He can't look at Choriko the same way, now that he saw her in the nood. He may have a crush on her, we'll see.
Dorm Number:173
Room Mate:Sakura
Specialty:Potions
Classes:Potions, shapeshifting, Advanced black, biology (decided salamanders aren't that bad)Chemistry, Italian.

Arnen
11th June 2003, 08:47 PM
I think I'll give this a try...

~Name: Kazume Eyoto
~Gender: F
~Age: 13
~Years at the school: This'll be her first
~Appearance: Sort of tall and average build, with stragiht, slighty-messy short black hair that goes down to just below her shoulders. She wears a black shirt (T-shirt or long-sleeved, depends on the season) and black jeans, and has black nail polish and lipstick.
~Personality: Very dark and morbid, and despises all that is frilly and girly. She is probably the biggest tomboy you'll ever meet, and spites all those who try and make her be "girly." She loves to read, especially sci-fi and fantasy, and loves gorey horror movies. She is antisocial due to the fact that most people hate her tomboyness.
~Dorm Number: (do we just make this up? XD Sorry, I'm new to this...) 126
~Room Mate: Morbrid Chaos (DarkBlastoise)
~Specialty: Black Magic
~Classes: Black Magic, Shapeshifting, Charms, Algebra, Chemistry, Metal Shop, Japanese
~Other: She always carries a book with her (except to the bathroom and stuff like that), even to lunch, and has a CD player that she listens to in her spare time. She loves listening to heavy metal and rock.

Reborned-Dragon
11th June 2003, 08:58 PM
Name: Zero Urameshi
Years at School: 2(Was one of the random kids around school)
Apperance: Looks exactly like Yusuke Urameshi. Wears a black sleeveless shirt, ripped blue jeans and white sneakers. If he wears the uniform, he just wears a green jacket and green pants.
Personality: Is ill-tempered and uses coarse language. Has no respect toward authorities but at times has a heart of gold and will never let a friend down.
Dorm Number: 135
Roommate: Chorika Yamika
Specialty: White Magic
Classes: Advanced Black and White Magic, Potions, Charms, Shapeshifting, Chinese, and Japanese.

Yukitsukai
11th June 2003, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by fireguardian
The first one hasn't even finished though, has it?

No, but I might as well start signups so I can start it once we finish the first one 0.o; See, I use my brain.... On certain rare occasions........

DarkBlastoise
11th June 2003, 09:40 PM
Uh can mah char. be a vampire?....

Name: Morbrid Chaos
Years at the school: 3
Appearance: about 5'11", decent build, had drooping dark hair, a small goatee, blood red eyes, in Old English letters, he has Fear Factory tatooed into his arm, the japanese symbol for darkness on his left shoulder, and the five-point hexagram on his lower back neck. he wears a black leather trenchcoat, a random black t-shirts, a Iron Clad belt, 2 chains attached to his pants and belt, his pants are baggy black jans, and he wears black t-shoes.
Personality: Very cold, and somewhat disturbing...many students dislike him for his looks because he can give off a glare only Satan can...
Dorm Number: 126
Room Mate: Nab (Likes to use her CD player for his own CDs hehe)
Specialty: Black Magic
Classes: Advanced Black Magic, Charms, Potions, French, and Algebra 2
Other: is a Vampire

shouldnt we have like...a history section?... (not class but like a person's history)

Arnen
11th June 2003, 09:59 PM
It's ok with me, that is, if guys and girls are allowed to share dorms :) :wave:

Sakura12
12th June 2003, 03:11 AM
Hmm... i signed up for the first one, so I'll sign up for the sequel too...

Name: Sakura Weasley
Appearance: Long black hair that reaches past her waist, bright blue eyes. Quite tall, and usually wears the school uniform around the school, and a pink top and white shorts. (I copied my old one...)
Personality: Suicidal, doesn't respect authority, but stand up for a friend in need. Only does what she feels is right, and what she wants to do, not what others want her to do.
Dorm Number: 173 (or 302)
Room Mate: fireguardian, that is, if guys and girls can share dorms, and he's doesn't mind... if not i'll take room 302 all to myself...
Specialty: Charms
Classes:
Basic Black Magic
Advanced White Magic
Shapeshifting
Potions
Charms
Japanese
Chinese
Biology
Chemistry
Mathematics

PS: Nice signature, Yukitsukai! I love that song... And the anime...

Tyler and Hobbes
12th June 2003, 05:09 PM
Sure Sakura!

Mystic_clown
13th June 2003, 04:37 PM
Name: Ryu Gilgamesh
Appearance: Looks like Oliver from Beyblade, only a bit older.
Personality: A nice guy at heart. pretty playful and cares alot about his friends. He can be a bit clumsy at times but means well.
Dorm Number: 123
Room Mate:
Specialty: Shapeshifting
Classes: Advanced Shapeshifting, Basic Black Magic, Basic White Magic, Japanese, Chemestry, Potions.
Relationships: is Crystal's Boyfriend

The_Hunter
13th June 2003, 07:09 PM
Name: Jack
Years at the school:5
Appearance: Lots of black clothing,and dark blue eyes with black where the white should be.The strange thing is,when moonlight hits him,he turns invisible for some reason. His
Personality: Has no friends,as he doesn't want anyone to know his secret.But He'll let someone be a room mate.
Dorm Number: 265(Off the top of my head)
Room Mate: None..PM if you want to be.
Specialty:Advanced Black
Classes:Black Magic,Shapeshifting.

Yukitsukai
14th June 2003, 11:37 AM
Okay, to make this really quick:

1) You're all accepted
2) If you were in the first one, try to finish up so I start this one @.@
3) I don't care about guys and girls sharing dorms
4) Whoever was in the first one is my bestest friend *hugs everyone that was in the first one*

I want to try and start this around the 24th or 25th... so you have about 10 days to finish up the first one and to sign up.

ChobiChibi
14th June 2003, 12:56 PM
Wait for meee!

Name: Crystal Lilly.
Years at school: 2
Appearance: Browny Blonde hair, greeny/blue eyes. Around the dorm, she wears jeans and what ever top she wants.
Dorm Number: 215
Room Mate: Kulaera Azu (If she joins...)
Specialty: White Magic.
Classes: Avanced White, Basic black, Shape shifting, Japanese, Maths, Music, Charms, Divinations and Chemistry.
Relationships: girl friend of Ryu (you forgot that :P ) and Recardo's older sister (go look for the sign up...).

VirtualPlay
15th June 2003, 12:43 AM
Could you please save a slot for me? I've decided to definitely join, but it's late and I still need to make up a character...

DarkBlastoise
15th June 2003, 01:08 AM
Yukitsukai, can u answer my two questions?

a) can mah char be a Vampire?

b) Should we have a History about our Past section in the sign up?

Yukitsukai
15th June 2003, 01:26 AM
VirtualPlay: Sure, why not...

DarkBlastoise: a) I don't care
b) No one's stopping you....

*having a bad night* *doesn't wanna talk about it*

ChobiChibi
15th June 2003, 06:02 AM
Hey, Virtualplay. Do you wanna play Crystal's younger brother that is meant to be starting when she's in her second year? He's 13, the rest can be up to you.

Yuki, can i play her brother?

Name: Recardo Lilly
Years at the school: This'll be his first.
Appearance: tall for his age but shorter than Crystal, the same greeny blue eyes, brown hair. Other than his school uniform he wears baggie jeans and t-shirts.
Personality: Very annoying to his sister. He can be kind but mean. He is always bugging Crystal and her friends. He teases her about Ryu but he secretly is happy for them.
Dorm Number: 216 (right next door to Crystal...)
Room Mate: ???
Specialty: White Magic.
Classes: German (hehehe), Advance White, Basic black, Basic shapeshifting, Science, Maths, French and History.
Relationships: Crystal's little brother.

Firenze
22nd June 2003, 06:26 AM
Name:Firenze
Years at school:Just moved here
Appearence:Curly brown hair, green eyes, gypsy clothes.
Dorm number:163
Room mate:anyone?
Speciality:Shapeshifting
Classes:Basic black magic, basic white magic, shapeshifting, potions, French, German, Italian, art/music/drama, science.

ChobiChibi
22nd June 2003, 07:54 AM
At last, you found it! Welcome my friend.

Psssst. You need to put her personality. ;)

Firenze
22nd June 2003, 12:08 PM
ok,
Personality: A bit quiet. Quite easy going, to a point, but hates being treated unfairly.

VirtualPlay
22nd June 2003, 02:22 PM
Name: Maiku Konnetsu
Years at the school: 1st
Appearance: Average height/build, with short brown hair and deep green eyes; usually wears blue jeans or blue jean shorts with a random T-shirt and white sneakers. (sorry, I usually do better)
Personality: Despite being so affluent with Black Magic, he's one of the few who studies it who believes Black Magic can be used for good as well. Is nice and friendly, and doesn't force stuff on people. He does have a nasty side, but very rarely shows it (and a good thing at that, too).
Dorm Number: 127
Room Mate: nobody yet
Specialty: Black Magic (he's quite good...)
Classes: Advanced Black Magic, Basic White Magic, Shapeshifting, Charms, Geometry, Chemistry, Japanese

MarillTogepi
22nd June 2003, 09:00 PM
Life's been upside down over here, but I can (and will) find time to post :)

Name: Kulaera Azu (Nicknamed Ku or Kula)
Appearance: 5'9. She now has hot pink streaks in her red-gold hair, and has taken to adorning her usual braid with lots of charms and tiny bells. Deep jade-green eyes. In addition to the tattoos she had in her first year (crescent moon trailing stars on her lower back in black, silver, and gold, and green and silver Celtic cross on her upper left arm), she's gotten another: On her right calf is a half-circle rainbow with the ends in silver and white clouds. Still wears the same thing around the dorm (blue strapless bikini top under a black vest, black pants that come down to mid-calf, and black sneakers).
Personality: A friendly, fun-loving person. Will gladly help a friend in need (just won't let them copy her homework!). She's a serious, intelligent student. She's masterful at keeping her emotions in check, and is inclined to take things as they come (kinda why her specialty is Shapeshifting).
Dorm Number: 215
Room Mate: Crystal Lilly
Specialty: Shapeshifting
Classes: Advanced White, Advanced Black, Shapeshifting, Potions, Charms, Divination, English, and Biology.
Other: Asia, her pet female white angora persian, is coming back with her! Regal, graceful, extremely spoiled. Adores anyone as long as they give her lots of attention. Loves to be petted.

Sir Chris
23rd June 2003, 06:23 AM
I find this amusing thus I shall sign up, see how it goes...
Name: Ronin Scott

Years At The School: This will be his first

Appearance: 6'4" and a decently muscular build. Dark brown hair, heavy set and peircing blue eyes. Can always been seenweaing jogging shorts of a pair of loose fitted jeans. always has very baggy blue and white shirts on, buttoned,made of light fabric. He never takes off a ring with an emblem of a dragon on it, he wears it on his left ring finger.

Personality: Not much of a talker. Likes to read many books. He seems to be a good flirt once he opens up, but he doesn't go on past that. He believes in loyalty, and so he can be a loyal friend. However, he will not take verbal abuse. He has yet to turn on any challenge, even when it would be for his own good...

Dorm Number: 200

Room Mate: no one

Speciality: Charms

Classes: Advanced White magic, Advanced Black Magic, Charms, Potions, shapeshifting, History, German.

meh, see how this works out, away we go!

~ Chris