PDA

View Full Version : The Eevee House RPG Version 2 (LSUs Welcome)

Pages : 1 [2]

Wolfsong
12th May 2003, 03:46 PM
Dogman, just wondering, what adoption center or capture center did you get your pokemon from?

(Nala's POV)

I noticed a new comer, so i waved and introduced myself. I'm Amy but my nickname is Nala. I'm sure that you will find the people here friendly and helpful. If you have a question, feel free to ask, we don't bite. For a brief history to the story behind the Eevee HOuse as well as the very few rules we have here, just check the first post.

After I gave the welcome speech, I looked around at my team. I smiled at Sparky as he came walking towards me carrying a pale pink egg. It was shaking, which meant that it was going to be hatching soon. I placed it on a little blanket, as the egg began to shake faster, a tiny crack appeared.

(Sparky's POV)

I peered closely at the egg knowing that it cold hatch anytime now. In fact a small crack appeared in the shell as we watched. I looked around nervously, and excitedly. The others began gathering around leaving a space beside me in front of the egg.

DarkPrincess
12th May 2003, 03:59 PM
I ran through the door as fast as I could riding along Akuji's back. When we were inside, I jumped off her back than patted her on the face. Akuji nudged my face with her snout than ran outside again. Laying on my shoulder was Kawaii. A sound and sight caught her eye. Right away, she hopped off and ran besides Sparky staring at the small pale egg hatching. Kawaii stared in amazement, watching her child being brought into the world. I kneeled besides Kawaii. As we watched, I ran my hand through Kawaii's fur. She didn't seem to pay any attention to the fact she was being petted.

Kawaii's POV
I couldn't breath. I swear my heart stop beating when I saw my egg beginning to hatch. My own child, I'm so nervous yet happy. But, it's a sad thing to know you'll never be very close to your child. I hope it'll be happy and safe with Amy. We all watch the egg hatching, eagorly awaiting to see the baby.

Wolfsong
12th May 2003, 04:09 PM
(Nala's POV)

As Everyone watched, the egg began to crack faster and faster. Soon, a tiny head poked free. I smiled at the skitty that was beside Sparky. When the baby skitty had hatched, I gently knelt down on the floor to let her parents see her. I began to pick up the bits of eggshell, and handed placed them in a small pile behind me for now. I smiled as I thought of a nice name for her. "Arwen?" I said tentively, and Sparky nodded. Arwen sneezed then smiled. "Ok, Arwen it is."

Dogman
12th May 2003, 05:48 PM
I forgot...:(
Oh well!

Elekid's POV

I said to my master"What do we do now?"He said nothing. He walked outside and I followed him.I wondered what was he doing.He didn't see me so I walked out.Trying to sneak out of the house.Blaze Yelped as I stared at him.I walked up to Yoku and surprised him.He said that we might train soon.Whoopee!

Wolfsong
14th May 2003, 11:13 PM
(Nala's POV)

I walked happily back toward the Eevee House. Blazer was by my side. He smiled, because he was in on the little secret i had planned for my team. IIt was time i had given them some of the items i had stored in my pack. Some of them had been in there for over a year, while others only a few months. I had little Arwen in my arms, and she was sound asleep. Once i had enetered the house, I released the rest of my team. "I have a few surprises before you all run off." I looked over at Sugar. She nodded, in on the surprise as well. She walked over to Kovu. "I want you to have this," she said as she took her collar off and placed it around Kovu's neck. He looked at her surprise evident on his face. "Are you positive?" he asked. "Yes." He smiled, and hugged her in thanks. Then he sat back to watch the remaining surprises. The next thing that i pulled out was a magical beach ball that had been given to me as a gift. "Ayla, I'd like you to have this." She looked at me, before running over to me and licking my face. Then she took her beach ball and sat beside Salem. Then I turned my attention to Simba. "I'd like you to have this electric shield." He walked over and collected it. The smile on his face was thanks enough. "Lastly, I want Flame to have the Double shield for now. The look on Flame's face was priceless. He clearly wasn't expecting anything at all. He gladly accepted the shield. After I was finished,I told them that they could go. Sparky stayed with me and was smiling at his little girl.

Dark Dragonite
15th May 2003, 01:43 PM
...I had wondered for months, for miles, seemingly disowning all I worked for, and all I had. I doubted I would ever be able to explain where I was, and why I had been away, but that wasn't important now, I was back for what was mine.
Grabbing the 4 Leaf Clover, 2 sets of Earings, and 2 Collars, trying to see who needed them most, I grabbed the box with 14 pokeballs, seeing as I had allowed one to get his freedom. All Myst had ever known was pain, and a limp with me, so I let a better trainer take care of him.
I wondered if I would ever find anyone to replace the hole he left in my heart, as a tear streamed down my cheek, burning my eye as it left.
My pokemon had new moves, and I would figure out everything at a later date, but for now, I started my journey back home.

I'm back...

Wolfsong
15th May 2003, 06:07 PM
(Blazer's POV)

I caught a familiar scent entering the eevee house. I looked over at Nala. She hadn't noticed him yet. Good, she won't interrupt my greeting. I ran over to Steve and pounced on him, licking his face and barking happily like a puppy. Of course Nala noticed me now. She sighed, and stood up, walking over to where we were. I moved aside as she arrived. She gasped and helped him up, hugging him tightly. "I've missed you." she whispered. Then she hugged him, giggling at the hairdo that I had given him.

(Sparky's POV)

I smiled as Amy greeted Steve. That was a great early birthday present for her. Steve's return. She had been dreading it, but I don't think she will be now. I turned away and let them have their privacy. I smiled at little Arwen. She had just woken up and was looking around at everything with her eyes wide open in amazement.

(Kovu's PV)

I still couldn't belive that Sugar had wilingly given her collar to me, but she had. I had tried to give it back, but she hd refused to take it back. I thanked her once more. I walked over to Sweetie, and playfully tackled her to the ground pinning her and then i began o tickle her.

DarkPrincess
15th May 2003, 07:43 PM
Welcome back Dark Dragonite :)

Kawaii walked over to her baby girl. She nuzzled the kitten gently then cleaned behind her ears. Arwen looked up at Kawaii and mewed softly. Playfully, she batted Kawaii's nose. Kawaii couldn't help but smile and nuzzle the baby again. Akuji laid himself on a couch, glaring at Pyro who was on the other side of the room. The wolves growled at each other, but when Lirima entered the room they were both silent. Lirima sat besides Kawaii and Arwen. She placed a paw on Arwen's head and she mewed again. Kawaii watched Lirima, making sure she wasn't going to hurt the baby. Amelia pranced over to Dark Dragonite and looked up at him curiously. She simply stared up at him with her big hazel eyes. I took out a small blue egg from my pack and wrapped it around a blanket. Gently, I laid it besides Lirima who curled her soft body around the egg. She sniffed the egg elegantly and continued to warm it. Legolas crawled towards Arwen curiously.

BTW: I have a Fire Stone and Moon Stone for sale if anyone wants them. I'd be willing to sell them for 12 stamps each.

MarshmallowEgg
15th May 2003, 10:13 PM
Slightly nervous, I stepped through the door of the Eevee House, my three Pokemon tagging along behind me. Akia, my Meowth, took one look around and ran off to talk to some of the other Pokemon. She always was the most outgoing of the group. Isis, my Vulpix, glanced around warily before jumping up onto the couch and curling up sleepily. Quaye, my Absol, stayed by my side protectively. I patted her head and then sat down next to Isis on the couch.

[Quaye's POV]

After sniffing around a little to make sure there was no threat of attack or the like, I climbed up on the other side of Megan and stretched out, lying my head in Megan's lap. She petted me with one hand and Isis with the other while she watched Akia look around for a Pokemon to talk to.

Wolfsong
15th May 2003, 10:49 PM
(Blazer's POV)

I noticed another newcomer. Amy was too busy blushing and smiling to notice. I smiled, berfore pressing my cold nose into her back. I managed to touch her skin, and I had to chuckle as she was finally distracted enough. She glared at me with a why did you do that look. I simply motioned my head to where the newcomer was. Nala nodded and whispered to Steve that she'd be back soon.

(Nala's POV)

I smiled as Kovu joined me as i walked over to greet the newcomer. I picked him up in my arms and he purred happily. When i got over to where she was i offered my hand in a friendly gesture. "Hi, and welcome to the Eevee House. You can check the very first post for a brief history of the Eevee House and the very few rules we have. I hope you enjoy it here, and if you have any questions feel free to ask. We don' bite ^_^. This is Kovu. My name is Amy, but my nickname is Nala so either is fine.

DarkPrincess
17th May 2003, 11:31 AM
Mystique runs inside the Eevee House with me on her back. I tell the horse to stop and she does so. When she had stopped, I jumped off her back then pet her. She neighed proudly then ran outside. Akuji ran around barking like a puppy. I simply smiled at the Mightyena, knowing just what he was happy about. From the corner of my eye, I spotted Kenobi sitting in the corner. At the other side of the room was Amelia. Amelia stared at Kenobi longingly but Varyar glared at Kenobi and he walked away. Amelia sighed sadly then followed her father, mother and sister outside.

Akuji's POV
I'm so happy! Soon, my child will be born into the world. I hope I can be the best father ever. I wonder what the pup will react when it first sees me. I hope it'll be happy to see me.

Wolfsong
17th May 2003, 11:54 AM
(Amy's pOV)

As i made my way back to the EH, I had left my adoptees there while i had made a short errand. I smiled at the shaking egg i carried in my arm. It was pale gray. I smiled as Shadow was carrying little Steve in his mouth and used his psychic to open the door. I pulled out the skyblue blanket once more as I genly placed the egg on it.

(Mirage's POV)

I couldn't wait to see for the egg to hatch. I was still in the form of a mightyena. I smiled up at Amy.

(Steve's POV)

I didn't know what all the fuss was about, all i knew is that i was trying ot get away from dad as he tried to give me a bath. Of course since i couldn't walk well yet he easily caught me.

(Flare's POV)

It was always exciting to watch eggs hatch. Ivy was curled up beside me watching the events unfold with her big eyes. I smiled when i noticed that cracks were forming. "Its happening, I whispered. Everyone turned they're attention to the egg. Well, everyone but Shadow he was busy trying to keep his son from tumbling off. He did watch the best he could. The egg began to shake faster and faster more cracks forming until a tiny gray pup tumbled out of the egg shell. She looked around her eyes wide open.

Dark Dragonite
17th May 2003, 07:45 PM
I walked inside, waiting for Amy to be back, releasing 14 of my Adoptees, and all 9 Captees. Alakazam, Dragonite, Kangaskahn, and the rest surrounded me, as I held one lone pokeball left. I held it up, asking all to be friendly to their new teamate, and not bother it too much. With that I released a blue, oddly shaped creature, with a metallic skin, and powerful mind. "This is Hunter, my new Beldum." I said. "He will need your help to grow, and train."
Hunter's teamates stared a bit, then warmly welcomed him, and most went on their way to see the others.
Kidda went to see Blaze, Flare looked for Blazer.
I couldn't wait to see Amy again, show her my new poke, and give her a huge hug and kiss.

DarkPrincess
17th May 2003, 08:24 PM
I slowly rose up from my bed, tired and bored. Akuji was barking and growling at me for sleeping in. He nudged me out the door and ran over to Nala only to notice the gray egg was cracking! He leaped for joy and ran around the Eevee House shouting "It's hatching! It's hatching!". I smiled at the wolf running around. Legolas was busy climbing around on the walls. Then, that reminded me of something. "Legolas, come here a second," I said. Legolas came right over. I took out a long wrapped present and gave it to Legolas. "I think you'll enjoy this," I said. Legolas smiled then opened the present. He gasped when he saw the gift. It was a long dark green plastic bow along with six dark green plastic suction arrows. He hugged the bow, then picked up one of the arrows. AFter he gave me a hug, he ran out with his new toys at hand. Then, I heard another cracking sound. However, when I turned around I saw the gray egg didn't crack again. Lirima roared for everyone's attention. The pale blue egg wrapped about the red blanket was also now cracking. I gasped then ran over to the egg and watched it

Akuji's POV
Oh my god! It's almost time! My baby will be born soon! I got so excited that I found myself running around the room screaming "It's hatching!" like an idiot. Hopefully, everyone will forget about that on a later date. Rachel's attention drifted when she noticed the egg she's been keeping for awhile now also starting to hatch. I had no time to deal with that. My baby was coming!

Legolas's POV
I was crawling up the wall when Rachel called me over to her. She gave me a present! Wow, that's strange, but awesome. I opened the present to find a beautiful bow and arrows. I gave her a hug then ran outside. I noticed Juliet picking some flowers. Grinning, I took one of the arrows then pulled it against the string. Then, I launched the arrow and it hit her right in the leg. She jumped up in surprise. When she saw me, she snarled at me. I ran around the yard screaming like a banshee until I finally ran up in a tree. She eventually got bored and left. God, that was close

Wolfsong
17th May 2003, 08:35 PM
(Amy's POV)

I smiled as the egg finished hatching and The little pup tumbled out. I smiled and after making sure she was safe i picked up the egg shells and cleaned up. Mirage, still in Mightyena form laid down beside her baby girl and began to clean her. I smiled. Then I saw Steve. I snuck up behnd him and covered his eyes the best I could with my hands.

(Blazer's POV)

I smiled as Amy noticed Steve. They made a cute couple. I kept glancing toward the door. Amy wanted M_K and her pokes here for a special event for Ayla that only the two of us and a few close friends knew about. Ayla was clueless, but we all knew that she would enjoy it.

(Kovu's POV)

I was getting bored, when i saw one of Nala's friends. I walked over and jumped into her lap. Then i placed a paw on her arm in my attempt to say hello. I was a little shy. I dnon't remember if i had seen her since I receivd my scar.

DarkPrincess
17th May 2003, 08:49 PM
Soon, the little blue egg was completely cracked open and a tiny little Swablu came out. She squealed when the cold air hit her tiny body. Lirima realized her mother wasn't here so she cleaned the baby. While Lirima was cleaning the young Swablu, an Umbreon climbed on my lap. At first, I didn't recognize him but then I realized who it was. I scratched him behind the ears a bit. "Hiya Kovu," I said smiling at him. With my other hand, I gently picked up the Swablu. She chirped curiously at me then stared at the Umbreon. Climbing up my arm, she examined her surroundings. She chirped loudly and was now slipping off my arm. Lirima walked over and let the baby fall on her back. Lirima walked around with the little bird riding on her back, curious of everything. Mystique walked over and said "What's her name?". I smiled watching Lirima carrying the Swablu while she chirped. "Alduya," I answered the horse and continued to pet Kovu.

Akuji's POV
...it's a girl..it's a girl.. I can't believe it. My heart filled with joy watching her. I walked over to Mirage who was cleaning the baby. I kneeled down besides the Poochyena pup and sniffed her gently. She sniffed my nose too. Then, she reached her paw up and touched my nose with it. I reared my head up while she giggled softly.

Dogman
18th May 2003, 06:36 AM
Bashoc's POV
I smiled at what happend,and I stared at the other Elekid too.He was smiling a little too hard,so I shocked him and he stared at me and shocked me back.We stopped shocking each other.I stared into space,thinking what should I do first.I walked up to the vulpix and he grunted and gently pushed me away.I sat down and the other Elekid sat down next to me.I was with a friend.Woo Hoo!

Wolfsong
18th May 2003, 01:46 PM
(Amy's POV)

I took my hands away from Steve's eyes and hugged him, before I released my newest captured pokemon. Zephyr, a pidgeotto, looked around and flew up to the rafters getting used to her new surroundings. She began to preen her feathers, while i talked with Steve.

(Mirage's POV)

I smiled as I watched my little girl and her dad. I picked her up and placed her in her dad's paws. I chuckled as she playfully batted him on his nose. I sat back and watched the two of them.

(Steve's POV)

I finally managed to get away from my Dad. He wa watching me i could feel it. I looked over at him. He was a powerful umbreon. I hoped that i could be as strong as him someday. I just didn't wantt o be an umbreon. I tried my best to look tough, but i gave up. Because as Flare said, I was too cute. >.< Maybe I could evolve soon and get stronger. I had just had my first battle and i had lost, but I was determined to get stronger.

DarkPrincess
19th May 2003, 07:03 PM
A distance roar echos through the eevee house. Smaller Pokémon cower in fear. The sound of something cutting through the air above the house is heard. Silence. Another roar breaks the silence followed by a loud bang. In the backyard, a large Salamence has just landed on the green grass with Rachel on his back. "Good boy Dieu" she said to the dragon. Dieu nodded and smiled. Yavieba landed on Rachel's shoulder but when she saw Dieu she screeched and flew off. Dieu grinned proud of himself. Rachel rolls her eyes at the two of them then continues inside. I came into the house with Dieu following me. A Seviper slithered across the floor and crawled up my leg. "Everyone, meet my three newest Pokémon," I started. I pointed outside at the Salamence. "That is Dieu, my Salamence" Then, I pointed at the terrorfied Butterfree fluttered around the ceiling like a mad man. "She's Yavieba," Then I noticed the Seviper resting around my neck. "This is Basilisk,"

Meowth_Kitten
20th May 2003, 04:03 PM
[MK's POV]
I hurried into the Eevee House and looked around for Nala, Jesse and Torrey hot on my heels. Nala had wanted us to be there when something special happened for Ayla. I was very late, and I felt bad. I really wasn't sure if we had missed the event or not, but either way, I was excited.

[Jesse's POV]
I really really really hoped we had gotten here in time. Was Ayla changed yet? Or was she still the same un-suspecting blue Vaporeon I remembered her to be. Gosh I missed her so much. It had been a long time since Torrey and I had last been here. And Sugar... would she even remember me?!? My heart pumped hard in my chest as the three of us searched the room for signs up Nala and Ayla.

[Torrey's POV]
MK had told us what Nala was planning to surprise Ayla with. I was happy for her. I hadn't told MK yet, but I kinda thought changing colors would be awesome. I know Espeon are naturally pink-ish purple-ish... but to tell the truth I wouldn't mind being black. I'd be like an Umbreon. Black with red eyes and a red jewl. (Except for Grandpa Christian, of course) Creepy! If Ayla likes the change in her and it doesn't hurt her, I might try hinting at MK that I'd like to be black or some other darker color rather than... pink... *chuckle*

[MK's POV]
I finally found Nala and approached her. "Hey Nala!" I looked around to make sure Ayla was not around us. "Have we missed the you-know-what for Ayla or are we just on time? I'm so sorry if we missed it... "

Wolfsong
20th May 2003, 04:19 PM
(Nala's POV)

I smiled relieved when I finally saw M_K and her team run into the house. "Hey Nala! Have we missed the you-know-what for Ayla or are we just on time? I'm so sorry if we missed it... " "No you didn't miss it. I wasn't gonna let her family miss it. She's in the pool and still doesn't know about it..." I would have kept talking but I was distracted by Sugar. She had dashed between my legs and tackled Jese to the ground hugging him and smothering him wiht licks. Then she walked over to her son and Hugged him tight. Once everyone was gathered around, I called Ayla over. She had a huge smile on her face when she saw her parents and brother togeher. I let the reunion take place, and whispered for Yana to bring me my bag. Yana nodded and silently disappeared, returning seconds later with my bag. I pulled out the juice and put it on my lap. When Ayla got done greeting her family, I asked her to come over to me. Her eyes widened and she smiled when she saw the bottle of pink juice.

(Ayla's POV)

I couldn't believe it. It was great to see Dad and Torrey again. Amy seemed a little down because they weren't here on her irthday, but i did't think much of it. Then after my family had greeted me, she called me over. I saw the bottle of pink juice. My eyes widened. I couldn't believe it. She had used her birthday present to get me something. The way Dad and Torrey were smiling made me think that they were in on it. Nala poured the juice into a bowl. I smiled and hugged my family the last time they would see me as a normal vaporeon. Then i began to drink the juice. At first, nothing happened. Then, a tickly feeling spread over me as I changed from blue to pink. When it was over I gave my family and M_K and Amy a big smile.

Knight of Time
21st May 2003, 09:47 AM
My POV

Things were going really well for me today. After adopting a new Absol and capturing a Manectric, I walked into the Eevee House to find Amy, Steve, Tara (M_K) and Rachel all there as well, and I decided to take out a couple of Pokeballs, one in black and white with grey streaks on it, and the other in blue with spark designs. Enlarging them, I opened them up to reveal my adopted male Absol, Morton, and my captured male Manectric, Buzzy, who both decided to sniff the place, as if they were looking for friends. Of course, this was not the only thing to surprise me. Upon seeing a baby Skitty and a baby Swablu, I went over to Rachel and Amy, congratulating them on the births of their new Pokemon as I let Myst come out of her Pokeball, while letting out Rage into the pool, warning him not to scare the Skitty or Swablu as I jumped on the couch, patiently waiting for Gabi to come in...

Meowth_Kitten
21st May 2003, 03:57 PM
[Jesse's POV]
It was all over. My little Ayla was now pink! Its amazing how such a little event could be so huge. I was so happy for Ayla, I knew it was something she probably wanted really bad. I looked over at Torrey, who had a longing expression on his face. I chuckled, knowing what he wanted. I wandered if the juices were expensive... Maybe I could help MK get one for Torrey. I came back to reality and gave Ayla another hug of congrats. "You look amazing," I told her. Then I returned to Sugar and said, "As do you!" She giggled and I tackled her down to the ground, returning her own greeting. Only I was doing it out of fun.

[BlueShadow's POV]
Gosh, now that these new juices are around and a Pokemon can turn a different color without being un-natural, people might think I've had some sort of skyblue juice! I didn't want them to think that... I was aaaaallllll natural. I bet I'll probably get asked that a lot now. "Hey Mr. Blue Dragonite, did you drink one of them Dragon Tamer juice?" Lol, at least I won't be getting the weird looks anymore, because different colored Pokemon are around more. I think so far I'm still the only blue Dragonite... Aren't I?

DarkPrincess
21st May 2003, 04:04 PM
My POV
I smiled at Kyle when I noticed him walking in. Then, I looked over at Myst who was glancing at me curiously. When I turned around Lirima walked in carrying the baby Swablu on her back. Alduya chirped then glanced at Myst. She chirped louder and attempted to fly off Lirima but she fell. Myst went over to her baby to check on the little bird. Alduya tweet happily seeing her mommy. Meanwhile, Varyar and his family were congratulating Ayla. Aaye bowed her head in respect. Juliet admired the pink Vaporeon and Amelia smiled.

Amelia's POV
I've never seen a pink Vaporeon before. I think it's a very nice look indeed. She's so pretty now. Maybe sometime I'll hint to my mother about a color change. Then again, no matter what color my fur is Kenobi will love me. I noticed Kenobi sitting in his usual corner. When my father wasn't looking I snuck out to greet him. "Hello, Kenobi" I said softly. He looked up from his paws and noticed me. A sweet smile came across his face and he greeted me. He has very gentle eyes. We just sat there for a moment looking at each other at times. When we saw the other one was looking at the other we turned away blushing. This continued for a few minutes before daddy came around. "Get over here Amelia!" shouted daddy. I sighed softly at my father's demand. Not wanting to upset him, I stood up and slowly followed him outside. With every step I took, I also turned my head to see Kenobi watching me walk away. He sighed. I wanted to go to him and apologize for my father, but I had to follow him. Curse the day I was born to Varyar, Umbreon of the shadow rebels

Kenobi's POV
Everyone was fushing over the pink Vaporeon. I don't see what the big deal is. Just a way to show off. True beauty lies under the fur and in the soul. No one understands what it truly means to be perfect. Then again, I am in love with a beautiful Flareon. I noticed her with her family congratulating Ayla for her new look. Meh. She looked over at me and in my stupidity I looked down. When I looked up she was there. We sat there for only a moment. Then, Varyar came and took her away...I guess happiness can't come to everyone..

Dark Dragonite
22nd May 2003, 12:30 PM
I entered, with an egg in hand, and 2 new pokeballs on my belt. I kissed Amy, waving to everyone else, and threw the 2 pokeballs, releasing a male Bagon, named Salazar, and the other, a male Sableye named Poltergeist.(Not to be confused with my Gengar Spooky)
Both ghosts snickered, and floated up to the dark corner in the rafters of the house. Bagon stayed by my side nervously, staring at Beldum, who seemed to think he was a bird, perched on my shoulder. I held the egg, a child, and even grandchild of other pokes in the house, and I could hear faint yelping from inside.
Maybe it was time, I thought, but then it stopped, and snoring came from within. Well, when it's ready, it will hatch, and I will have a baby Poochyena on my team.

Wolfsong
22nd May 2003, 02:27 PM
(Amy's POV)

I smiled when I saw Steve returning to the Eevee House. It hadn't been the same without him. I hugged him tight when i saw him. Sweetie waited until the others had congratulated Ayla before she had her turn. I smiled. Ayla was smiling bigger than I had ever seen her smile before. I couldn't help but be excited because i knew something else was going to be happing later for someone on M_K's team. I was keeping it quiet for now.

(Wa Ya's POV)

I watched warily out of the corner of my eye at Amy. She seemed to know and trust the guy that she has just jugged. I got up from my position a few feet a way and stepped between them as if wanting an introduction. Amy smiled and let me know that the guy was her boyfriend. I looked him up and down for a few minutes then, playfully pounced on him and gave him a lick on the face knowing that he had been accepted.

(Shadow's POV)

I walked over to Steve with Nahima following me. Amy was holding the egg, but after Wa Ya let him up, she handed the egg back to him. We were both anxious to see our baby. But it wasnt' time yet.

(Sugar's POV)

I purred happily and nuzzled Jesse. It had been a while since i had seen him. After he tackled me, I waited a little while before i began to tickle him. Of course that only made him tickle me and soon we were both laughing.

(Kovu's POV)

I checked up around the Eevee House making sure that everything was safely put out of reach of the new influx of baby pokemon seeming to happen lately. Once i was satisfied that it was I walked over to M_K and pawed at her leg. When she looked down, I gave her a wink and walked off. Finally i jumed up on the couch to watch the others for a while.

DarkPrincess
23rd May 2003, 03:09 PM
I ran in happy because she was on a Memorial weekend now. Soon, school would be over and she'll be free. I took out a few Pokéballs, releasing a few new captured Pokémon that haven't met anyone yet. Out of one of the Pokéballs came out a Blaziken. Another released an Absol. Then, a Haunter popped out of the other. The last one released a Gyarados. "This is Huhn, Tyranus, Poltergeist and Athena," Athena roared loudly, trying to scare everyone. Poltergeist drifted away from the crowd. Tyranus smiled proudly then ran over to Amy. Huhn walked outside, bored. I watched them run off then I went over to Mystique and hopped on her back. She neighed loudly then ran outside.

Knight of Time
24th May 2003, 11:51 AM
My POV

It was a fine afternoon for me. Sitting on one of the couches, I decided to take out Hector's Pokeball. Enlarging it, I opened it up to reveal the male Growlithe, and I decided to take a small, red stone out of my backpack and show it to Hector. Explaining to Hector that this was a Fire Stone, I watched as he curiously put a paw on the stone, and I continued to watch as he began to glow white and change shape. Within a few seconds, I watched in awe as Hector stood, now an Arcanine, waiting for his son to come see him in his new form...

DarkPrincess
24th May 2003, 12:00 PM
When I walked into the Eevee House I noticed Kyle evolving his Hector. Chaos ran inside, barking and wagging his tail happily. Then, he paused and stared at the Arcanine. He whined softly and cowered. Slowly, he sniffed at the large beast. Chaos stared up at Hector then his tail started to wag again. He barked at Hector then crouched on the ground with his booty in the air. His tail continued to wag around insaningly. He jumped from one place to another still couched on the ground. At one point, he reached his paw out and bat Hector on the face playfully. He hopped away then ran around the Arcanine barking, wanting to play.

Chaos' POV
When Ray broung me here she told me something big would happen. I was so happy. Then, some monster was there! It looks like a big wolfie peoples. It's scary! When I smelled him, it was fambiler. It was daddy! Silly me!

BTW: Chaos is still a baby so he talks funny, that explains why his POV the writing is funny.

Lil Cutie Dratini
24th May 2003, 05:56 PM
I'm trading my Rapidash to my cousin, dark princess for her Ninetales and Ponyta. Here's the stats of the horse she'll be getting

Level 44 Female Rapidash - Ember, Tackle, Growl, Tail Whip, Take Down, Hidden Power: Ground, Sunny Day, Double Kick, Flamethrower, Stomp, Fire Spin, Fury Attack, Agility, Iron Tail, Toxic, Horn Drill & Double Team

Ok that's all I needed to do so later

DarkPrincess
25th May 2003, 08:34 AM
Yep. That's correct. Also, she gave the Rapidash a Black Juice and Recover and I guess she forgot to mention that so I'm just saying that now. Thank you Heather :)

My POV
I stared proudly at my newest Pokémon. She neighed softly then peered around curiously. Everyone stared at the Rapidash. She lowered her head feeling bad. Kawaii slowly walked towards the horse and mewed. The Rapidash stared down at the little kitten and smiled. "Hello, there" Kawaii began to purr then she jumped on the horse's head and sat. The Rapidash raised her head up high, causing the kitten to fall on her back. Kawaii giggled than sat on her back. The black horse reared up than raced outside with a kitten on her back. I smiled at my new Pokémon then whispered to Lirima "She's going to fit right in,"

Mystique's POV
I have to admit, I'll miss Heather. She took care of me since I was a tiny little Ponyta. Then again, she is going through hard times and isn't interested in training me anymore. Perhaps it is best for me to stay here. I know Rachel afterall. When Heather was training me I got to play with her. Rachel was always nice to me so I bet she'll make me the strongest Rapidash I can be. After giving the Skitty a horseback ride I asked for her name. "Kawaii," she said softly. I then had a thought. I wonder what Rachel will change my name to. I ran back into the house up to Rachel who was petting a Persian. I nuzzled her face then neighed for attention. She looked up at me then began to pet me. "Are you going to change my name?" I asked eventually. She paused. She didn't like my original name, Kimi, and Heather said she can change my name. After a few minutes of thinking, she spoke. "What do you think of Mystique?" she asked. Wow! That sounds like a good name. I nodded. My name is now Mystique. I stood besides the door, waiting to greet new arrivers.

baby jolteon
27th May 2003, 06:29 PM
My POV
I walk in the Eevee House and slightly smiles, filling bad for having left and not coming back for a long time... She glances around not sure as to what to say and decides to wait till she's notices >>; She releases all her pokemon out of their pokeballs and watches them run around, searching for their friends. She smiles, happy to see her pokemon's faces once again.

DarkPrincess
27th May 2003, 06:38 PM
My POV
Today when I walked in I noticed a familar face. I then waved over "Hey! Baby Jolteon! Remember me? DarkPrincess aka Rachel?" I doubted they remembered me however.

Mystique's POV
I ran over to the newcomer happily then beckoned them to pet me.

Lirima's POV
I noticed someone new walking into the Eevee House. Young Voodoo was getting curious and tried crawling over. However, I picked up the baby Aerodactyl by his tail and dragged him back. He didn't seem happy but eventually he crawled on my back and nipped at my ears.

baby jolteon
27th May 2003, 06:54 PM
My POV
She looks to DP and smile greetily "hey! Of coarse I remember you... I've got the memory like a cows... o. o;" She said happily.

DarkPrincess
27th May 2003, 06:58 PM
My POV
"Yaye! Doods actually remember mesa!" I chant happily. Then, I noticed everyone staring at me oddly. Clears her throat. "So, how have you been?" she asks Kiwi Twist. Sidius sneaks over and snaps at my hand, demanding I pet him. I pet the Houndoom. Sidius glares at Kiwi Twist suspeciously.

baby jolteon
27th May 2003, 07:10 PM
My Stuuf
She laughs slightly "I've been really good. I fill much better now that I've come back" she said slightly glancing back at the Houndoom and smiles. She soon looks back to DP "Do you remember my pokemon's species and names? I can't remember them xD" she said.

DarkPrincess
27th May 2003, 07:15 PM
My POV
"Sidius is a boy, Kiwi Twist," I laugh. Sidius snarls and attempts to maul her but I hold him back. He eventually gives up and wanders off. "Well, I remember you have a Raichu, Pikachu and Pichu..I don't remember the rest." I laughed again. "Sorry,"

baby jolteon
27th May 2003, 07:27 PM
My Stuuf
She blinks "I never said she was a girl or a boy o.o" she said blankly. "Oh! yeah my Pichu's name is Lil Bolt, my Pikachu's name is... errr I'll re-name her xD and my Raichu's name ish Thunder! Thankies ^^"

Knight of Time
28th May 2003, 10:24 AM
My POV

After deciding to evolve Hector into an Arcanine, I smiled as I turned to see someone very familiar not too far off from Rachel. After not seeing Kiwi Twist for such a long time at the Eevee House, I winked at her, and took out the Pokeballs of all of my adopted Pokemon except Rocky, my male Steelix, Chaos, my male Houndour and Morton, my male Absol, explaining to her that Rocky would probably be better off outside, and that Chaos and Morton were in seperate battles in the PokeZoo Battle Tower. Enlarging all the Pokeballs, I opened them up, one by one to reveal my male Squirtle, Sheldon, my male Pikachu, Mr. Zap, my "male" Porygon, Cybertron, my male Kecleon, Chamo, my female Smoochum, Chilly, my male Flareon, Pyro (who I had evolved here several weeks ago), my male Jolteon, Sparky, my male Elekid, Volts, my male Magby, Volco, my female Cleffa, Clover and my male Crobat, Sniper. Of course, there was one Pokemon I did not forget at all, and I also introduced KT to Hector, my male Arcanine who I evolved just a few days ago, and I curiously asked KT if she remembered meeting any of my adoptees...

baby jolteon
28th May 2003, 04:13 PM
Kiwi's Stuuf
She smiles toward Kyle and then towards Hector. " I think I've met a few of your adoptees but I can't remember >>;" I said thoughtfully. She glances down to her leg to see her Growlithe, Angel.(I just reme,bered her xD) I smile at her and pick her up gently and rest her on my head. She climbs on top of my head and looks at. Kiwi glances up to Angel and says "i think you two have met right? o.o;;" Angel nods "I think so" she said.

DarkPrincess
28th May 2003, 04:20 PM
My POV
I picked up my little Chaos who snapped at my fingers, wagging his tail like a mad thing. As I attempted to introduce my Growlithe to Angel he scrampled around in my arms. Eventually, he slipped out then ran across the living room barking. He paused with his face an inch away from the wall. Chaos hopped around facing the crowd. He noticed Kiwi Twist. Chaos wagged his tail again then raced over to her. He slammed into her ankles, barking and demanding for her to pet him. He crouched to the ground with his booty in the air with the tail wagging like crazy. "This is Chaos, he's my baby Growlithe" Chaos barked then hopped on his hind legs still wanting to be pet.

baby jolteon
28th May 2003, 04:34 PM
Kiwi's stuuf
Kiwi laughs and bends down to pet pet the small pup. Angel falls off kiwi's head. Angel scowls at kiwi and looks to Chaos "Hello, I'm Angel" she said greetily. Kiwi stands up straight again and hopes Chaos doesn't notice. "So what've I missed?" Kiwi said looking back to Kyle and DP.

DarkPrincess
28th May 2003, 04:58 PM
Chaos' POV
There's another puppy here! Oh yaye! A new friend! I trwapped my paw at her paw "Tag! You're it!" I said happy. I pounced on Angel then ran off for her to chase me.

My POV
I noticed Chaos run off, waiting to play tag with the little Growlithe. Voodoo squealed and attempted to crawl over to greet the two pups. However, Lirima picked him up and took him away. Voodoo sighed but climbed on the Persian's head and gazed around at everyone.

baby jolteon
28th May 2003, 05:11 PM
Angel's Stuuf
She laughs and chases after Chaos, hoping she wasn't being rude, leaving Hector behind. >>; She soon catches up Chaos, tagging him but tripping making them both fall. She glances at Chaos to see if he's ok, feeling like she's an idiot...

Kiwi's Stuuf
Watches the two pups run off and looks to Hector. "You can go play with them if you want... if it's ok with your trainer..." Kiwi said >>;

Dogman
28th May 2003, 07:11 PM
My POV
I walked in the room with my 8 adoptees,and picked up snorunt.I decided to name him Coldstone.I decided to call aipom...MONKEY!
I picked up Coldstone and showed it to my adoptees.I said to them"Guys,this is Coldstone."After about 30 seconds,the pokemon let him into the group with each other.Coldstone paused for a moment or two and stepped back.Then he smiled and walked in.The pokemon had fun with him.Bashoc said to me"He's fun!"I smiled.

Coldstone's POV
I liked everyone of my owners pokemon,but I didn't know that they were going to be friendly to me.I thought they would just ignore me,but things turned out for the better.I was glad.My owner decided to name his vulpix Blaze.I couldn't wait to see what would happen next with my new friends.

SneaselReborned
28th May 2003, 08:50 PM
The Ugly Guy With The Halloween Face's POV (btw, that's me)

I want into the room, and quickly let out my one adoptie. My female Pidgeotto flies around, trying to look for friends.

"Hello! I'm new! Who are you guys? By the way, did you notice my halloween face?" I yell.

baby jolteon
28th May 2003, 09:08 PM
Kiwi's Stuuf
She sees a newcomer enter the Eevee House and she smiles. "Hello," I begin greetily "I'm Kiwi... erm welcome to the eevee house" She looks toward the Pidgeotto, smiling.

Flames Idiotic POV
Flame sees the new pokemon and tries to pounce on it. He stands on sofa trying to reach up to her. He whimper slightly and gives up, walking away. Then he sees his trainer talking to someone new. He runs over to her and nudges her leg softly. Kiwi picks him up and sets him on her shoulder. He climbs on her head and hugs Kiwi's head tightly. He stares at the new comer and tilts his head to the side, wondering who he is.

SneaselReborned
28th May 2003, 09:25 PM
What is Flame? I'm guessing Growlithe...

Pidgeotto's POV

What! This dog was trying to kill me! However, I dodged him! Lucky me! This is going to be fun! I see my trainer talking to some other trainer, and I go to him and roost on his shoulder. Then, I go off in search of some pokemon to be by friend. Maybe another Pidgeotto?

baby jolteon
28th May 2003, 09:32 PM
lol no he's a Cyndaquil.

Flame's Idiotic POV
He continues to stare at the new comer til the Pidgeotto comes and sits on the other trainers shoulder. He sits up and leans foward, trying to paw at the Pidgeotto. But the pokemon soon flies away and Flame jumps trying to grab a feather to play with. He misses and falls off his trainers head and and rolls, hitting the other trainers leg. He looks up at the trainer nervously and backs up to Kiwi's leg, never keeping his eyes off the trainer.

Wolfsong
28th May 2003, 09:44 PM
Its great to see this is back in pcg. I will make a new version to ave it in accordance with pcg rules. Keep an eye out for the new version ^_^.

Edit: The new version is up and thus *closes*