PDA

View Full Version : A Bit Late, But I Never Confirmed It, So....

Hanada Tattsu
12th June 2003, 08:56 AM
Well, this is a bit late, and everybody knows this by now, but yes, in the Advance episode Beautifly and Dustox, May's Silcoon evolves into Beautifly, which she loves very much, and Jessie's Cascoon evolves into Dustox. At first, she hates it, but then later on in the episode, she starts loving it, even more so than Beautifly.

When they blast off, she's holding Dustox in her arms saying that she doesn't want it to get dirty or something.

Discuss all.

BenRG
12th June 2003, 02:25 PM
I always knew that Jessie had a soft side to her. She is like a toffee in a box of chocolates: Hard on the outside, but soft and tasty inside. :P I'm going to stop now before someone gets the impression that I have a crush on her or something. ;)

Hanada Tattsu
12th June 2003, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by BenRG
I always knew that Jessie had a soft side to her. She is like a toffee in a box of chocolates: Hard on the outside, but soft and tasty inside. :P I'm going to stop now before someone gets the impression that I have a crush on her or something. ;)

XD! Well, I suppose, I thought she would abuse her Dustox, but this recent event made it seem equally impossible.

Animelee
12th June 2003, 11:51 PM
"Wha...What just happened here...?"

[attachment deleted by admin]

Animelee
12th June 2003, 11:53 PM
"So stupid girl and I both got Wurmple. Mine evolved into a Cascoon, and hers evolved into a Silcoon. Stupid girl (A.K.A. the twerp) got Beautifly, and I got....I got...Dustox...?"

Animelee
12th June 2003, 11:55 PM
"PERFECT!"

Animelee
12th June 2003, 11:58 PM
Blasting off.

James and Meowth: "This feels bad!"

Jesse: "This feels good!"

Venasaur89
13th June 2003, 09:44 AM
cool pics and funny too!

Keep it up.

Light_Togetic
13th June 2003, 10:43 AM
Heh, those pictures were funny!

I'm glad that Jessie likes her Dustox. It's really the only pokemon she's shown love for besides Ekans/Arbok. Once in a while she liked Wobbufett and Lickitung; but only when they did something that she approved of. She may have just loved her Wurmple/Cascoon because she thought it would evolve into a Beautifly, but that's better than the reasons Wobbufett and Lickitung had.

BTW, what exactly swayed her to liking it anyway? Was it something Dustox did, or did she just like it?

Hanada Tattsu
14th June 2003, 10:27 AM
Wow, thanks for those pics!

Cool, so Jessie doesn't abuse her Dustox. As far as I know, Dustox did good in battle, so Jessie approved of it immediatly.

Shakespeare
14th June 2003, 03:03 PM
I knew Jessie would love her Dustox. I just had that feeling. Dustox could become Jessie's main Pokemon now. The only problem with that I see is that in the epsiode Beautifly & Dustox she doesn't want it to get her or anything. Does anyone else think that this might stop Dustox from becoming Jessie's main Pokemon?

Hanada Tattsu
14th June 2003, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Shakespeare
I knew Jessie would love her Dustox. I just had that feeling. Dustox could become Jessie's main Pokemon now. The only problem with that I see is that in the epsiode Beautifly & Dustox she doesn't want it to get her or anything. Does anyone else think that this might stop Dustox from becoming Jessie's main Pokemon?

No, Dustox will be Jessie's main Pokemon. I don't think Seviper will stay for too much longer. It just doesn't suit Jessie as much as something like Roselia or Dustox. I dunno...

Powarun
18th June 2003, 01:15 PM
After looking at the picture of them blasting off, Jesse could hang glide on Dustox. and I didn't know that the vertical May was short.

Well what are the bets that she may lose it and be heart broken, like James and Growlither

Hanada Tattsu
18th June 2003, 11:35 PM
Yeah, but Growlithe still kinda belongs to James, I kinda wish he kept it, he would kick @ss with that on his team.