PDA

View Full Version : :: An other trainer pic (gift for a friend)...::

Scuba.Diving
12th June 2003, 07:07 PM
I drew this Moscou Misty for a friend, it's his 3300 hits birthday!
It's a gift? Did you said Doodle or anything else to qualify that kind of gift for Sites Hits Birthday???
http://www.nitakinan.net/lmm/fans/yf06.jpg

Woâh! I don't sure if anyone understand what I try to mean!!!! :confused:

Anyway! Don't bug with the writing of this Gift, I proud of this drawing and I want to share with all of you pals!

I hope you enjoy that! :wave:

Scuba.Diving
12th June 2003, 08:52 PM
Woops! Hey? Where's the symbol of attachment? I add a pic, why the little attachment don't appear?

pimuni
12th June 2003, 11:10 PM
J'ai une question. Parlez-vous français ? J'ai noté que votre site Web est en français, ainsi j'étais simplement curieux.

Transaltion: I have a question. Do you speak french? I just noticed that your Website is in french. This is just pure curiosity.

EDIT: Sorry for only speaking in French, lol. ANyways, that picture looks great! It is very cool. But as Meowth_Kitten said, the underwear part might be too much. :P

Scuba.Diving
13th June 2003, 05:48 AM
Non, je ne suis pas de France, mais oui je suis un francophone...:D

Woâh! J’ai pas répondu à la question....

Pourquoi cette question?

Crystalmaster Mike
13th June 2003, 12:56 PM
Si tu veux continuer de faire des exercices de grammaire, pimuni, c'est probablement mieux que tu le fait en employant des PMs, parce que si non, il y a peut-être un moderateur ou un administrateur qui va voir cette conversation et qui va fermer cette topique. Alors, maintenant il me faut trouver un translateur...

[EDITE] Ah, je l'ai trouvé!! (C'est pour que les autres TPMeurs me comprennent...)

[ENGLISH TRANSLATION]
If you want to continue to make grammar exercises, pimuni, it is probably better that you do it by use of PMming, because if not, there's perhaps a moderator or an administrator who will see this conversation and who will close this topic. Now then, I need to find a translator...

[EDIT] Ah, I found it!! (It is just so that the other TPMers would understand me...)

Scuba.Diving
13th June 2003, 10:24 PM
Close that topic just for use an other language? I don't see any Flag here... That not very nice too keep-quiet discussion just for use other kind of communication! (lol)

Maybe! Anyway! I'm not here for discuss about politic... I'm just here to share fan's work with friends... (If I have friends here, uh?).

Sorry If I post only artwork about Misty, but it's my fav characters... Maybe I can draw some Ash for AshsBabyLapras or others...

My other fav anime characters is Sakura Kasugano from street figther... I know about some people here who's like Cammy! I can't remember her (or his) name, anybody can help?

Originally posted by Crystalmaster Mike
Si tu veux continuer de faire des exercices de grammaire, pimuni, c'est probablement mieux que tu le fait en employant des PMs, parce que si non, il y a peut-être un moderateur ou un administrateur qui va voir cette conversation et qui va fermer cette topique. Alors, maintenant il me faut trouver un translateur...

[EDITE] Ah, je l'ai trouvé!! (C'est pour que les autres TPMeurs me comprennent...)

[ENGLISH TRANSLATION]
If you want to continue to make grammar exercises, pimuni, it is probably better that you do it by use of PMming, because if not, there's perhaps a moderator or an administrator who will see this conversation and who will close this topic. Now then, I need to find a translator...

[EDIT] Ah, I found it!! (It is just so that the other TPMers would understand me...)

Meowth_Kitten
13th June 2003, 11:05 PM
Yes, this could be closed because of the use of another language for good reason. Most people here only speak English and a two or more language speaker could say bad things about someone or make fun, thinking they could say and do anything because no one understands them. Luckily I have an online translator so I am able to completely understand your French convos. So remember that though, I'm not saying you're talking bad because I know you're not, but still.

Anyways, your Misty picture is great. I think her eyes are a bit strange. They're just not Misty's eyes. I like her dress, though I disapprove of the showing of her underwear, even if it is just a tiny bit. I also think the main thing that makes this picture look different is that you drew teeth. Usually you don't see a character's teeth unless they are mad or unusually happy. But other than that, the picture looks good. The colors and shading is excellent. Keep it up. =)

Scuba.Diving
14th June 2003, 02:22 PM
Hey! (...) I'm not the first who's began to use other language here, you may close my topic because other person do it in my topic... Gee, that not cool... :(

For the Misty eyes, I made green because Misty are a real red-haired girl... I've never see a red-haired person with blue eyes... Anyway, sometime in pokémon you can see green eyes or blue eyes for Misty, maybe it's some bad mistakes in OLM studio, they can't remember color of Misty eyes each time (lol)...
For the rest I don't have any comments, I see much more naked pictures here... Anyway it's a request from YF06.
Misty teeth, yes... Episode of tower of terror (bad translation of the real french episode, can't remember the number), when Ash are like a died, when he's awake Misty look happy and you see a teeth smiling form her...

Originally posted by Meowth_Kitten
Yes, this could be closed because of the use of another language for good reason. Most people here only speak English and a two or more language speaker could say bad things about someone or make fun, thinking they could say and do anything because no one understands them. Luckily I have an online translator so I am able to completely understand your French convos. So remember that though, I'm not saying you're talking bad because I know you're not, but still.

Anyways, your Misty picture is great. I think her eyes are a bit strange. They're just not Misty's eyes. I like her dress, though I disapprove of the showing of her underwear, even if it is just a tiny bit. I also think the main thing that makes this picture look different is that you drew teeth. Usually you don't see a character's teeth unless they are mad or unusually happy. But other than that, the picture looks good. The colors and shading is excellent. Keep it up. =)

Scuba.Diving
23rd June 2003, 04:03 PM
Hey pimuni where you come from? Canada? Or somewhere else?
:confused: