PDA

View Full Version : Bill's PC

xvkarbear
17th December 2002, 11:14 PM
I can't read Japanese =/ and I can't figure out bill's PC other then to organize the slots and put pokemon in.. how do I take them out and change boxes? =/ and what is the first option.. the one above putting the pokemon in the box?

Probably be alot of help if you could translate the main menu for bill's pc for me.. thanks so much!

Azura Stardust
17th December 2002, 11:20 PM
A new feature is taht when you catch a pokemon and your box is full, it automatically changes boxes for you! :) So no need to get pissed because you ran into Latias and you want to throw a pokeball and it says "The box is full" coz that won't happen ^_^

To change boxes is REALLY simple now. Ok the menu is:

Withdraw Pokemon
Deposit Pokemon
Move Pokemon

Go to the withdraw pokemon screen.

There are two options at the top... one of them makes it so that whenever you open your pc it comes to this box instead of the 1st one.

Below it there is a long bar, it shows the Box Number (eg 1) and to switch, just get there and press RIGHT or LEFT. :D you can go to box 2, 3, 4... all the way to I don'tk now what. :)

xvkarbear
18th December 2002, 12:33 AM
boy do I feel stupid.. the first option (withdraw pokemon) would never work for me and I couldn't understand why.. :D seems I already had 6 pokemon in my team.. thanks for the help! You rock!

(could someone translate the menu when you select a pokemon in the move pokemon screen?) :)

Azura Stardust
18th December 2002, 01:53 AM
I don't have th ROM Here (I'm on my cousin's computer) but from what I can remember...

Withdraw, Stats, Maakingu (this is pretty useless, just lets you mark pokemon so you can mark the team that beat the e4 and you won't forget), Release, Cancel.

I think.