PDA

View Full Version : I challenge Discothéque!! BWAHAHA! (Ref Needed)

DarkPrincess
12th June 2003, 07:45 PM
2 vs 2 (both out at the same time)
DQ: One week
Ref: Needed
I send out first
You attack first
Arena: Erm..an arena in a dark chamber? I'm not in a creative mood!

I'll use Basilisk [Ekans] and Rogue [Totodile]! PHEAR MEH!

Basilisk: Take it easy
Rogue: Erm, roar? o.O

Accept? XD

Discothéque
12th June 2003, 08:10 PM
Of bloody course I accept.

Well, since cats are known for their great eyesight in the darkness, and devil dogs should have no problem seeing into the black - Kabuki, my Meowth; and Banshee, my Houndour! I choose both of you!

First off, Banshee my dear, I know you have a disadvantage against the Totodile - though, you shall have help with overtaking it, as long as we keep on our feet. First, Faint Attack away from their sight - since it's perfectly dark inside, they should have trouble seeing, even more so once you disappear in front of their very eyes. While they're in puzzlement of finding you, rush up to the Ekans and Bite onto it, slamming it into the Totodile as soon as you can. Finally, slink back into the darkness, and perform a Swift that should target your opponents so that you're free from being seen.

Faint Attack | Bite [Ekans, slam into Totodile] | Swift

Next, Kabuki, you're going to be the main fighter this round. Let them get away with nothing - Thunderbolt them as soon as you can, and your accuracy shouldn't drop due to your enhanced sight within the darkness! This should slow then both down, as they most likely aren't able to see. After Banshee has effectively tossed them into a pile due to her second attack, frost them over with an Icy Wind to slow them down badly as their entire body grows ice cold. Finally, for your final move, do the same such as your partner and keep your ground - then Swift to track your opponents without you even moving an inch!

Thunderbolt | Icy Wind [Both if close enough, if not Basilisk] | Swift

If, at any point, Basilisk attempts her sig move - Kabuki will use [b]Screech and Banshee will use Roar to drown out her psycho babble and not be affected!

DarkPrincess
13th June 2003, 11:27 AM
Alrighty Basilisk, they may have a disadvantage here but you can take care of them. It'll be best if you and Rogue stick together. Rogue, climb on Basilisk's back so you won't get hurt from Basilisk's attack. Basilisk, use your Earthquake. It'll strike the entire arena and hopefully catch the Houndour. He'll be coming by to try land a Bite on you. Keep a good sense on your environment. The minute that Houndour's smell catches you, prepare a Rock Slide all around you. After the Rock Slide, try a Glare on the Houndour.

Earthquake (on both) ~ Rock Slide (all around her) ~ Glare (Houndour)

Now Rogue, you might be in trouble in this arena. Danger can lerk in every corner. Stick as close to Basilisk as you can. She'll be able to smell approaching danger. (Snakes smell things through their thin tongues when they flick them around) Try your best to hit the both of them with your Surf. Right after you've managed to use Surf on the both of them, Dig yourself underground. Wait until you can hear the Meowth above you then charge up on her. Afterwards, launch the whole arena again with Surf

Surf (both) ~ Dig (Meowth) ~ Surf (both)

Gengar's Dance
13th June 2003, 01:24 PM
ill ref...if u say ok

SneaselReborned
13th June 2003, 01:24 PM
If you guys want a more experienced ref, or you find my brother not good enough or something, I'd gladly ref this battle for you.

Discothéque
13th June 2003, 03:58 PM
I'll gladly let either of you ref, but I'll have to wait for Rachel to see which she would rather have ref our battle, because it would be unfair if I didn't.

Thanks for both of you asking! ^^ Rachel should be online soon, then she can post for which she'd rather have ref.

DarkPrincess
13th June 2003, 04:23 PM
Psiana and I have decided to flip a coin to see who refs and it came out to be SneaselReborned as the winner. Very sorry BBallfan1. You can ref my next battle if you like.

So, I guess that means SneaselReborned if our ref o.O

SneaselReborned
13th June 2003, 09:08 PM
Actually, I said that my bro could ref, but if you find him not to be good enough, then I would take over.

Bballfan1 should still be reffing, not me. Only contact me if he is not good enuff, k?

Gengar's Dance
13th June 2003, 09:36 PM
I need genders

Gengar's Dance
14th June 2003, 11:50 AM
Ok, I got the genders, here we go!

DarkPrincess Versus Psiana!

Pre-Battle Stuff-

DarkPrincess-

Rouge (Totodile F) [100% Health, 100% Energy]

Basilisk (Ekans F) [100% Health, 100% Energy]

Psiana-

Kabuki (Meowth F) [100% Health, 100% Energy]

Banshee (Houndoour F) [100% Health, 100% Energy]

Commands and the Like-

DarkPrincess-

Rouge {Surf (both) ~ Dig (Meowth) ~ Surf (both)}

Basilisk {Earthquake (on both) ~ Rock Slide (all around her) ~ Glare (Houndour)}

Psiana-

Banshee {Faint Attack, Bite (Ekans), Swift (Random)}

Kabuki {Thunderbolt (Totodile, if not both), Icy Wind (Ekans, if not both), Swift (Random)}

ROUND THE FIRST!

All combatants come to the dark chamber to do battle. Psiana Sends out her Meowth and Houndour, and DarkPrincess does the sam with Ekans and Totodile. Who will win this match? Only I know….(but im not telling yet!)

As the fight starts, actions heats up quickly. Rouge whips up a wave from the ground, and as water comes out from the ground, it slams into Banshee and Kabuki. Rouge now jumps on Basilisk’s back, something she can do. While Rouge is on Basilisk’s back and mad at DarkPrincess, the earth starts shaking violently. Pokemon fall to the ground, hoping for it to stop. The only pokemon still standing is Basilisk, looking confident. Shortly after the earthquake ends, Banshee disappears. Including the fact that it is very dark, and the fact that Banshee has currently disappeared, it is safe to say that we cant see Banshee. Now, Kabuki shoots a single bolt of lighting plummeting to Rouge. This hits rouge hard, also hitting a bit of Basilisk as Rouge is on top of Basilisk. How hard did it hit…too bad, read the rest and find out!

Rouge quickly jumps of Basilisk and burrows under the ground. We will come back to him later. Banshee runs up at basilisk, digging his fangs into the tail of the snake. Basilisk yelps out in pain, but that’s not going to help him, is it? Basilisk, despite the pain, makes rock fall all around. It hits Kabuki, and it hits a little of Banshee. By now almost everyone has forgotten about Rouge, hidden under the ground. Lets talk about that later, but for now… A very cold gust of wind suddenly sweeps the arena, hitting everyone except Kabuki, it even hits a little of her parter, Banshee. It doesn’t hit Rouge, though. Finally, we are back to Rouge. The little crocodile leaps out of the ground under Kabuki and nails her! That was unexpected. Lets see what other surprises happen…

Once again, Rouge summon a wave from the ground, and whacks Banshee and Kabuki with it. Now, as this would be the perfect time, both Banshee and Kabuki fire rows of stars. Heat-seeking, but there is no target specified, so I will random it out. They both go strait to Rouge, hitting him HARD. Now that the first round is about to finish, Basilisk ends with a menacing stare and Banshee. Banshee retreats a little….How will the next round finish? Who knows…

Post-Battle Stuff-

Psiana-

Kabuki (Meowth F) [82% Health, 89% Energy, Feeling good]

Banshee (Houndour F) [81% Health, 87% Energy, A little scared of Basilisk, sort of paralyzed in fear]

DarkPrincess-

Rouge (Totodile F) [79% Health, 88% Energy, Feeling a little woosy from the Swift barrage]

Basilisk (Ekans F) [89% Health, 85% Energy, Confident]

There ya go, tell me if im fair, or if I forgot something!

EDIT ~ Fixed the problem about Surf :)

SneaselReborned
14th June 2003, 12:18 PM
As I said, Surf should have worked. Ground water is a source of water. ...

DarkPrincess
14th June 2003, 03:51 PM
Basilisk rush over to Kabuki and use Wrap. While you're keeping that strong hold on her, slam the Meowth on the ground with your Body Slam. While holding her still, spit a nasty Toxic into her face.

Wrap {Kabuki} ~ Body Slam {Kabuki} ~ Toxic {Kabuki}

If she attempts to use Faint Attack to escape Basilisk's hold then use Rock Slide on the entire arena until it hits her.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

As for you Rogue, Basilisk will be busy with other things so it'll be up to you to keep your wits about you. Try Dig yourself underground below Banshee. As fast as you can, try nail the Houndour with your Slash. Finally, finish this round by sweeping the arena with your Ancient Power.

Dig {Banshee} ~ Slash {Banshee} ~ Ancient Power {both if I can}

If she attempts to use Faint Attack to escape Dig or Slash then use Surf

Discothéque
14th June 2003, 04:26 PM
Rogue's setting herself up to outsmarted within her wits. As soon as she digs underground, perform a Pursuit to escape her little crocodile wrath. (Yes, what the freak.) She should be puzzled - correct? Of course, that water type should have trouble now - how exactly can she see you? She can't. Her slashing attack was now in vain - so go over and Crunch her, right on the throat after she finishes that slash that will never hit you. While you still have your hold, spray out a Toxic, which should cause even more damage due to the fact you're right on her. Don't worry about that Ancient Power. She'll have to hurt herself if she wants to hurt you.

Pursuit [Move out of the way from Rogue's Dig] | Crunch [Grab Rogue's throat, wait until Kabuki's Thunderbolt is used] | Toxic [Perform while still holding onto Rogue]

Now, Kabuki, my dearest kitten. You'll have Basilisk after you the entire round - perhaps the most trickiest out of Rachel's Pokémon. Before she reaches you with that wrap, use your Double Team to split into many forms - make sure you change your place, but don't do it too early, so that she attempts to grab the wrong one and her move is wasted. While she's in confusion about where you are to slam you into the ground, give her your strongest blast of Thunderbolt, and attempt to make it into a bolt that will push Basilisk back - right in the direction of Rogue's slash! Finally, use a Mud-Slap before Basilisk can attack, more preferred if her mouth is open when you do so - her only source of seeking will then be destroyed and she'll be left helpless, not to mention it'll make her vision even worse within the darkness!

Double Team [Avoid Basilisk's Wrap] | Thunderbolt [Form into a powerful volt that shoots opponent back, and attempt to move her in the way of Rogue's slash. If not possible, just damage] | Mud-Slap [When Basilisk opens her mouth]

Discothéque
14th June 2003, 04:29 PM
I'm sorry for the double post, but since you cannot edit attacks, I just needed to post that Kabuki's Thunderbolt is meant for Basilisk, since sometimes refs may miss that. ^^;

Gengar's Dance
14th June 2003, 05:36 PM
RACHEL VERSUS PSIANA!

Pre-Battle Stuff-

Psiana-

Kabuki (Meowth F) [82% Health, 89% Energy, Feeling good]

Banshee (Houndour F) [81% Health, 87% Energy, A little scared of Basilisk, sort of paralyzed in fear]

DarkPrincess-

Rouge (Totodile F) [79% Health, 88% Energy, Feeling a little woosy from the Swift barrage]

Basilisk (Ekans F) [89% Health, 85% Energy, Confident]

Commands and the like-

Rachel-

Basilisk {Wrap {Kabuki} ~ Body Slam {Kabuki} ~ Toxic {Kabuki}}

Rouge {Dig {Banshee} ~ Slash {Banshee} ~ Ancient Power {both if can}}

Psiana-

Banshee {Pursuit [Move out of the way from Rogue's Dig] | Crunch [Grab Rogue's throat, wait until Kabuki's Thunderbolt is used] | Toxic [Perform while still holding onto Rogue]}

Kabuki {Double Team [Avoid Basilisk's Wrap] | Thunderbolt [Form into a powerful volt that shoots opponent back, and attempt to move her in the way of Rogue's slash. If not possible, just damage] | Mud-Slap [When Basilisk opens her mouth]

ROUND THE SECOND!

Here we are with the next round. Things heated up in the first round. Lets see what surprises we have to see now….

As we start the second round of fun, immediately Kabuki has 2 more clones. Basilisk slithers to her, and, not knowing which one to pick, she picks the one in the middle. While she expects that her tail go right through, I know differently. She has trapped Kabuki in a wrap of death! Rouge quickly goes to the ground again. Banshee gets ready to make a dash for it when she sees the crocodile come out…
The next barrage of attacks starts with Basilisk ramming Kabuki to the ground. Ouch. That has GOT TO hurt. Now Rouge comes back up, and attempts to claw at Banshee. Banshee, however, knows what to do. He glows a pitch-black color and darts away. This is Kabuki’s cue, it seems, as Kabuki lets go a vicious bolt of lightning, whacking Basilisk off. Although this doesn’t achieve it’s potential goal, it works, as Rouge scratches Basilisk a little. The team is NOT happy with this. But now, caching everyone by surprise, Banshee seeps her teeth into Rouge, keeping her there for a little while. Here we go again. Rouge screams in pain, and she dies. Wait. Nevermind. She dies. Mwaahahahah! Or.. Maybe not.

Quickly, Basilisk sprays a glob of toxin at Kabuki, but it goes through an image. How sad. However, even though it didn’t hit yet, the blob is still the same amount poisonous, so if someone touches it, beware. Right when the toxic comes out, however, mud goes in. Basilisk starts choking. Speaking of Toxin, with Banshee holding onto the dead-hurt Rouge, she uses toxic. Only part hits, but it works. There are now 2 blobs of toxin, how interesting. Suddenly, rocks start flying all around. A big rock hit the wall, denting it. Rocks hit everywhere; but mostly on Banshee. The second round has finished, what will happen next?

Post-Battle Stuff-

Psiana-

Kabuki (Meowth F) [61% Health, 75% Energy, Head hurting]

Banshee (Houndour F) [76% Health, 78% Energy, Not wanting anymore rocks]

DarkPrincess-

Rouge (Totodile F) [69% Health, 76% Energy, badly poisoned (4% next round).]

Basilisk (Ekans F) [75% Health, 74% Energy, Confident, but a little tired]

Tell me if I left nething out!

Gengar's Shadow
14th June 2003, 08:36 PM
Everyone, this is bballfan1/gengar's dance. it didnt let me sign on that account. i will still ref this, if it is ok with mods.

Discothéque
14th June 2003, 09:16 PM
Well, due to my pure ickle Kabuki getting the worse deal of the bargain, I'm afraid she may tend to... snap. Release your fury into the possible strongest Thunderbolt you can, and release it all on Rogue! You're the fastest of all of them, so you should be able to cause maximum damage before they can even get in the blink of an eye! And now, Basilisk is going to suffer so much pain from the mud blocking her system and leaving her in the dark about where you are... literally. And Rogue, she didn't have a clue in the first place. And, since I'm feeling brain dead as of now, continue to hammer away with the fastest Thunderbolt you possibly can, and attempt to hinder Rogue's movements during the lightning shower. Show her no mercy, and never let your grip loose. Finally, while she's in a daze from the electric, fire a Toxic at her. Attempt to get it into her mouth, sending it directly into her system, and causing even more damage to suffer.

Thunderbolt [Rogue] | Thunderbolt [Rogue] | Toxic [Rogue, attempt to get into mouth]

Since Kabuki's taking care of Rogue, my darling Banshee, you must focus on Basilisk. Crunch onto her neck, then slam her into the wall as hard as you can, and attempt to cause some severe shock with the crash. Finally, while she's trying to recover, give her searing burns with your finest Fire Blast, making sure that she doesn't get a chance to hit. After the fire has fully cleared, perform a Double Team to spread the confusion even further. How, exactly, will Basilisk find you or Kabuki? She won't.

Also, don't worry about Rain Prayer - if it's commanded, how can the rain possibly seep into a chamber submerged underground?

Crunch | Fire Blast [Basilisk] | Double Team
~
Substitutes:

Kabuki
If Rogue uses Dig, she will [b]Thunder Rogue when she comes back up.

If Basilisk uses Sanity Meter, she'll use Screech to block it, but only once since it can only be used once.

Banshee
If Basilisk uses Earthquake, she'll use Crunch to lift her up from the ground so she can't cause the earthquake, then toss her into a wall.

If Basilisk uses Sanity Meter, she'll use Roar to block it, but only once since it can only be used once.

DarkPrincess
14th June 2003, 09:31 PM
Rogue, you're probably in trouble for this round. That Meowth seems very angry at you now o.o Try your very best to to stand the first Thunderbolt then use Whirlpool around Kabuki. Basilisk's second attack will have her tossing Banshee into the water (hopefully) so while they're trapped, spit your Toxic into the water that'll hopefully reach them and poison them badly. Afterwards, aim your Blizzard into the water in an attempt to really screw them up.

Whirlpool {Kabuki} ~ Toxic {into the Whirlpool so it'll hurt Kabuki and Banshee hopefully} ~ Blizzard {into the Whirlpool which should hurt Kabuki and Banshee}

As for you Basilisk, the Houndour will be coming at you with her Crunch. Let your snake senses be your advantage to find her before she can land it. When she spot her, Wrap yourself around her. After Rogue has created the Whirlpool, toss Banshee into the rushing water by using your Bite to keep a grip on her. Once you'd done that, swing your head around enough to throw the Houndour into the Whirlpool along with Kabuki. After they are both in the vortez, aim your Sludge Bomb into the water.

Wrap {Banshee} ~ Bite {Banshee to toss her into the Whirlpool} ~ Sludge Bomb {into the Whirlpool and hopefully hurt Kabuki and Banshee}

Gengar's Shadow
15th June 2003, 09:32 PM
O.o Reffing is fun for me now…

RACHEL VERSUS PSIANA!

Pre-Battle Stuff-

Psiana-

Kabuki (Meowth F) [61% Health, 75% Energy, Head hurting, 1 clone]

Banshee (Houndour F) [76% Health, 78% Energy, Not wanting anymore rocks]

DarkPrincess-

Rouge (Totodile F) [69% Health, 76% Energy, badly poisoned (4% next round).]

Basilisk (Ekans F) [75% Health, 74% Energy, Confident, but a little tired]

Commands and the Like-

Psiana-

Kabuki *~*Thunderbolt (Rouge) | Thunderbolt (Rouge) | Toxic (Rouge, attempt to get in mouth*~*

Banshee *~*Crunch (Basilisk into wall) | Fire Blast (Basilisk) | Double Team*~*

Rachel-

Rouge *~*Whirlpool (Kabuki) | Toxic (Into whirlpool) | Blizzard (Into whirlpool)*~*

Basilisk *~*Wrap (Banshee) | Bite (Banshee into whirlpool) | Sludge Bomb (into whirlpool)*~*

ROUND THE THIRD….I THINK

Here we are, and what a great battle this is. I hope it stays this way, because I love it!
Well, here comes the action, buckle your seatbelts!

Kabuki gets the first laugh, maybe the last, but we done know yet, but right now, the first laugh, is that’s a phrase, by shooting a single bolt of electrifying lightning hurtling at Rouge. Like her trainer said, she takes it, which he soon finds out wasn’t a good idea. But, like her trainer says, she obeys. She falls back in pain, but is still conscience. When she gets up, she is mad. She channels her madness to bring water from the ground to circle around Kabuki. Kabuki feels helpless, and she might be. Banshee, seeing that two pokemon already attacked, thinks that she should go now. She lunges at Basilisk, fangs out. This is Basilisk’s cue, as she quickly throws her tail around the black hound. Banshee yelps, but nothing doing. The snake has control for a little while.

Basilisk quickly digs her teeth into Banshee, and throws her into the raging water. The two partners are trapped together. They both, however, can attack together, making a massive attack. So that’s exactly what they did. Thunderbolt and Fire Blast combined and split into two, like it had in the first place, except they are half Fire Blast half Thunderbolt each. These hit home, and they feel a bit more confident. Both Basilisk and Rouge get hit hard, going down. They get back up, but definitely hurt. Basilisk takes this chance to throw a blob of goop at the whirlpool. A blob of toxin falls into the whirlpool from Rouge, and starts to swirl around with the water. This poisons both pokemon, just not as bad as a regular toxic. Still, Basilisk and Rouge are happy. Lets see what else we have up our sleeves…

So now, we have a scene that has two pokemon in a raging whirlpool, two pokemon out. This isn’t a bad thing, as the whirlpool will end as time goes. See, as the time goes, the whirpool goes. Makes enough sense to me, don’t you think? Now, back to the action, ah, yes, the whirlpool stuff. From Basilisk comes a blob of sludge, and it hits right smack-dab in the middle of the whirlpool. Now, this is just one attack, but still, it hurt probably. Suddenly, Banshee, in the whirlpool, makes 2 clones of himself, all in the whirlpool. Ouch. The Kabuki and Banshee team has 2 pokemon and 3 clones! But sadly, the water washes them away. Too bad. Swirling around in the whirlpool, Kabuki shoots of a wild toxic, totally missing Rouge, but coming close to Basilisk. This blob is poisonous. If you touch it, suffer the consequences. Now, Rouge, happy to not be hit with toxin even more, makes a chill go through the air. A storm of ice and snow come streaming through, freezing the water, and with it, hurting and turning Kabuki and Banshee cold. That was effective. Lets see what happens in the next round…

Post-Battle Stuff-

Psiana-

Kabuki (Meowth F) [49% Health, 68% Energy, Not feeling that confident, in whirlpool, poisoned (2% always)]

Banshee (Houndour F) [61% Health, 71% Energy, HATING the water, hating the opponent, hating almost everything, poisoned (2% every round)]

Rachel-

Rouge (Totodile F) [49% Health, 67% Energy, Liking the trap she made, happy, badly poisoned (6% next round)]

Basilisk (Ekans F) [63% Health, 69% Energy, happy with her team’s position]

You like?

DarkPrincess
15th June 2003, 09:57 PM
Very good! Our trap worked perfectly. The trick is just trying to keep them in the Whirlpool. Do exactly what you're doing now. Aim another Sludge Bomb into the whirlpool. Next, use a Rock Slide that'll reach into the whirlpool and strike the both of them. Mostly go for the Houndour. Do that same strategy with Rock Slide again. Go mainly for the Houndour.

Sludge Bomb {into the whirlpool} ~ Rock Slide {toss the rocks into the whirlpool to strike them both but mostly Banshee} ~ Rock Slide {toss the rocks into the whirlpool to strike them both but mostly Banshee}

Basilisk, if any of them Faint Attack to get out of the whirlpool then use Slam to whack whoever escaped right back into the whirlpool.

As for you Rogue, continue to terrorize the victims in that whirlpool. Hop right over the whirlpool and launch a fierce Surf that'll crush the two victims into the roaring waters. The added water may increase the whirlpool's power and rage. Afterwards, aim an Ice Beam into the whirlpool. It'll hopefully do more damage and screw them over more then they already are. Finish the round by using Rock Slide to toss the rocks into the whirlpool like Basilisk has been doing. Mostly go for the Meowth.

Surf {at the whirlpool} ~ Ice Beam {at the whirlpool} ~ Rock Slide {toss the rocks into the whirlpool to strike them both but mostly Banshee}

Rogue, if any of them use Faint Attack to get out of the whirlpool then use Dynamic Punch to punch whoever escaped right back into the whirlpool.

Discothéque
16th June 2003, 09:13 AM
Well, Banshee, my lovely - Fire Blast, since the whirlpool is now frozen, which should melt the ice away and leave you with nothing to worry about, same as for Kabuki. Even if the vortex still has water left within it, the furious fire should leave it as nothing more than steam, due to the intense heat of the flames. Now, before that Totodile can do anything, clamp her muzzle with Crunch and bite down, so she won't be able to perform the attack, then sling her directly onto Basilisk! Now, since they're so close together, release your Frustration upon them, due to that fact, you're well... hating nearly everything - but mainly them, at this moment! It's going to be hard for them even to attack with you pounding at them in anger, mainly because they have to find time to pick up the rocks!

Fire Blast [Melt the ice and make the water steam, thus escaping from the whirlpool] | Crunch | Frustration [Use on both, because they should be in a heap. If not, use on Basilisk]

Kabuki, I want you to [b]Mimic your partner's actions, and also fire a stream of fire, which should help with melting the ice and creating the water left into mere steam. Then, as soon as you're free, Thunderbolt the Ekans - perhaps, after all these electrical attacks, it may gather and cause her to become paralyzed. Now, as your final command, you are to wait until Banshee is finished venting her anger, then use another Thunderbolt on the heap of your two foes. If they've managed to split apart after the attack, direct it towards the Totodile, who seems to be our main concern as of now.

Mimic [Copy Fire Blast. Melt the ice and make the water steam, thus escaping form the whirlpool] | Thunderbolt [Basilisk] | Thunderbolt [Both if together directly. If not, use on Rogue]

Substitutes

Banshee

Keep using Fire Blast until the ice is melted and the water disappears if you cannot break free the first time. Continue rest of attacks left as normal.

Kabuki

Keep using Mimic to copy your partner's Fire Blast until the ice is melted and the water disappears if you cannot break free the first time. Continue rest of attacks left as normal.

Gengar's Shadow
16th June 2003, 12:22 PM
RACHEL VS. PSIANA!

Pre-Battle Stuff-

Psiana-

Kabuki (Meowth F) [49% Health, 68% Energy, Not feeling that confident, in whirlpool, poisoned (2% always)]

Banshee (Houndour F) [61% Health, 71% Energy, HATING the water, hating the opponent, hating almost everything, poisoned (2% every round)]

Rachel-

Rouge (Totodile F) [49% Health, 67% Energy, Liking the trap she made, happy, badly poisoned (6% next round)]

Basilisk (Ekans F) [63% Health, 69% Energy, happy with her team’s position]

Commands and the like-

Rachel-

Basilisk {Sludge Bomb (Into whirlpool) | RockSlide (Into Whirlpool | RockSlide (umm…into whirlpool!)}

Rouge {Surf (Into whirlpool) | IceBeam (Into Whirlpool) | Rock Slide (Into whirlpool!)}

Psiana-

Banshee {FireBlast (Melt whirlpool) | Crunch (Rouge) | Frustration (Both, if not Basilisk)}

Kabuki {Mimic (Fireblast melt whirlpool) | ThunderBolt (Basilisk) | ThunderBolt (Both, if not Rouge)}

ROUND THE FOURTH

Hi, right now the Meowth Houndour team is in a pure fickle. Lets see what they can do. But first, the scene. Houndour and Meowth are in the middle of a frozen whirlpool, and it is not swirling anymore. However, it is frozen around them, making it so they cant move. How will they get out, I don’t know, but we are about to find out!

The 4th round starts with heat. A lot of heat. Banshee fires a fierce blast of fire coming from her mouth at the frozen whirlpool. It starts melting, but not quite done. Little did we know, Kabuki mimics the blast, and another big blast of flaming heat comes to the frozen whirlpool. It melts, leaving the two pokemon free. The other team of Ekans and Totodile doesn’t like this, so they unleash their fury. From the ground a fierce wave comes crashing through, hitting everyone, even a little of Basilisk. The two pokemon that is NOT on her team get hit the most, and Banshee even more. Now, from Basilisk’s mouth, comes a huge blob of goop. He flings it at Banshee, hitting him hard. Banshee yelps in pain, but what will that help?

Now we have everyone free, no more whirlpool, and things heating up. Literally. That FireBlast was scorching. Now, back to the pokemon match-up. Rouge, mad at the ending of his masterpiece whirlpool, hits first. He uses a vicious IceBeam aimed right at Kabuki. While Rouge is using the beam of ice to whack Basilisk, she doesn’t see Banshee running toward her with fangs out. She digs her fangs into the little crocodile, slamming her against the wall. OUCH. Now, while Basilisk is sort of sitting in the shadows, she unleashes her fury. Rock come tumbling from all places, denting as they went. They were ALL aimed for Banshee, something that the hound found out the hard way. The rocks battered her, and she got flung to the ground. I would NOT want that to happen to me. While this is happening, people forget that there is one more contestant in the dark arena. Kabuki, the Meowth, fires a single bolt of lighting plummeting at the snake. Basilisk hisses in pain, and falls to the ground. She gets back up, hurt badly.

It seems Basilisk and Rouge have to team up; not in the way that they already are, but they both use the same move against the same person! Rocks after rocks after rocks plummet Kabuki, which is now in a helpless heap on the floor. She looks like she is losing conscience. More rocks come down, and when the barrage stops, there lies the cat, unconscious. Banshee, now EXTREMELY mad, channels ALL her anger into one attack. She thwacks Basilisk HARD. VERY HARD. Sometimes, I guess it helps to be so mad you cant stand it. Now, as the fourth round ends, Psiana is in big trouble…

Post-Battle Stuff-

Psiana-

Kabuki (Meowth F) [24% Health, 56% Energy, Poisoned(2% always), Not conscience(Will be conscience after 1 action]

Banshee (Houndour F) [42% Health, 62% Energy, Poisoned(2%Always), REALLY MAD]

Rachel-

Basilisk (Ekans F) [48% Health, 61% Energy, Happy, but hurting]

Rouge (Totodile F) [26% Health, 58% Energy, head hurting, badly poisoned(8% next round)]

Woohoo! This match is gonna be over soon, but who will win?

Discothéque
16th June 2003, 03:35 PM
Ugh... what the... aren't Houndour and Meowth faster than Ekans and Totodile? >=/

Banshee! You're obviously still extremely angry, so focus all your hate and fury into a violent beating upon anybody who nears Kabuki, and if no one comes near your partner, start pounding on Rogue! Frustration! Turn and sear Basilisk with your strongest Fire Blast, then finish by Crunching onto the snake and slamming her against the ground mulitple times!

Frustration [Anybody near Kabuki, if no one is near her, Rogue] | Fire Blast | Crunch [Slam Basilisk on the ground multiple times]

Poor, sweet Kabuki - since you're out cold for one action, your partner will help protect you at any cost. Just wake up - then, as soon as you come to your senses, [b]Thunderbolt Rogue two times and don't allow her to move - attempt to jolt her muscles and force them to lock up.

-no move- | Thunderbolt [Rogue] | Thunderbolt [Rogue]

Help! I've gone brainless! O_o

Substitutes

Banshee

If Whirlpool/Surf is used, Faint Attack away and strike Basilisk.

If Earthquake is used, Crunch onto Basilisk and raise her into the air so that she can't use the move, then slam her against the wall.

If Basilisk uses Sanity Meter, use Roar to drown it out.

If Rockslide is used, use another Crunch and toss Basilisk into a wall, so that she can't pick up rocks.

Kabuki

If Whirlpool/Surf is used, Faint Attack away and strike Rogue.

If Basilisk uses Sanity Meter, use Screech to drown it out.

If Rockslide is used, use Bite and toss Rogue into a wall, so that she can't pick up rocks.

DarkPrincess
16th June 2003, 04:09 PM
Basilisk, slither over to Kabuki and look like you're about to attack her. Banshee will rush over to you in order to use Frustration to kill you. Don't take it. Just before she is able to hit you, Wrap yourself around her. Make sure her paws are against her body so she can't whack you while you're around her nice and tightly. Keep that hold on her then slam her against the ground with your best Body Slam. Finish off by spitting a Toxic in her eyes.

Wrap {Banshee to get her from attacking Rogue while she goes after Rogue} ~ Body Slam {Banshee while holding her with Wrap} ~ Toxic {Banshee in the eyes}

Rogue, wait until Basilisk has Banshee wrapped up. Then, rush over to Kabuki and give her your most powerful Dynamic Punch. She isn't moving at all so it should have a very good chance of hitting. You might be trouble now. She's angry and wants to kill you. Dig yourself underground before she has a chance to throw the Thunderbolt at you. The minute you're out from underground, give Kabuki your Ice Arrow*

Dynamic Punch {on the unconscious Kabuki} ~ Dig {Kabuki before the first Thunderbolt} ~ Ice Arrow* {Kabuki the minute she comes out from underground}

* = Sig Move

Totodile (F)
Nickname: Rogue
Sig Move: Ice Arrow
Description: Rogue creates some mist around her mouth. She recites "Pilin en' templa" and the mist forges together to make what appears to be an arrow made of ice. Rogue takes aim and fires the ice arrow at her opponent. When it makes contact, the ice arrow explodes and covers the enemy with a harsh mist. That mist however doesn't hurt the foe. Getting hit with an arrow made of ice did the damage.
Type: Ice | Damage: 10% | Accuracy: 80% | Effect: 10% chance of freezing

Gengar's Shadow
17th June 2003, 12:28 AM
Reffing again…2nd time 2day O.o

RACHEL VERSUS PSIANA!

Pre-Battle Thingies-

Psiana-

Kabuki (Meowth F) [24% Health, 56% Energy, Poisoned(2% always), Not conscience(Will be conscience after 1 action]

Banshee (Houndour F) [42% Health, 62% Energy, Poisoned(2%Always), REALLY MAD]

Rachel-

Basilisk (Ekans F) [48% Health, 61% Energy, Happy, but hurting]

Rouge (Totodile F) [26% Health, 58% Energy, head hurting, badly poisoned(8% next round)]

Stuff the Pokemon Will do-

Psiana-

Kabuki *<>*No Move | ThunderBolt (Rouge) | ThunderBolt (Rouge)*<>*

Banshee *<>*Frustration (Rouge, if anyone is around Kabuki them)| FireBlast (Basilisk) | Crunch (Basilisk)*<>*

Rachel-

Basilisk *<>*Wrap (Banshee) | BodySlam (Banshee) | Toxic (Banshee)*<>*

Rouge *<>*DynamicPunch (Kabuki) | Dig (Kabuki) | Ice Arrow (Kabuki)*<>*

ROUND THE FIFTH!

Here we are at the maybe-fainting-two-pokemon round. Kabuki and Rouge are not looking good, while the other two, Basilisk and Banshee, are doing ok. This round the combatants look to faint the opponents weak pokemon, making this battle be a 1v1…

As Kabuki lay on the ground, out cold, Banshee thinks that it is her job to protect. She looks alert; nothing will go past her. Basilisk slithers toward Banshee, and, Banshee, in an attempt to save Kabuki, starts running toward the snake to stop her. Knowing that she would do that, Basilisk tries to throw her tail around the hound, though in vain. However, the tail trips the hounds, making only ½ of the original attack go through, still damage, but reduced. With Banshee on the ground and just getting up, Rouge seizes her chance. She runs over to the fallen Kabuki and gives her a whack with her fist. This punch is no wimpy one; One of the hardest I have seen from such a small creature. Banshee, still on the ground, looks and sees this, and thinks she did not fulfill her duties. She looks to the ground, which she will find the hard way that sadness is NOT the thing in a pokemon battle.

Basilisk, taking this chance, jumps on Banshee, making her really fall to the ground. She is still on Banshee after a good 5 seconds. Everyone stares at this, because it sounded hurtful. Now, snapping back into the real world, Rouge burrows underground, staying there for a bit. Kabuki starts to get up, and when she finally does, she doesn’t know where to hit. Befuddled, she throws her bolt any old place, but luckily, it doesn’t hit anyone. Now, from under Basilisk, comes heat. Then red. Then, Basilisk gets flung off, and a bit of sparks fly through the air. That was fierce. Now, while Rouge is underground, the scene looks weird…

Banshee, acting quickly, digs her fangs into Basilisk. Basilisk sees this too late, as a blob of toxin had already appeared in her mouth. While Basilisk goes down, the toxin goes up, over the hound, and on the floor. If touched, the toxin WILL badly poison. Meanwhile, Rouge pops up out of the ground, and mist starts coming around her mouth. Kabuki sees this, and shoots a powerful blast of lighting at the crocodile, for perhaps the last time. The crocodile gets hit, but before, fires a shard of ice plummeting to the Kabuki. The ice shard hits right in the middle of the chest, and explodes. Mist engulfs Kabuki, and we don’t know if she is fainted yet. Looking at Rouge, apparently, it is KO’ed. When it doesn’t get up for a good 15 seconds, we are sure. Rouge has fainted. Now, the mist clears up around the cat, She is lying on the ground, KO’ed too. This round has turned out to be a round of death (Not real).

Post-Battle Thingies-

Psiana-

Banshee [30% Health, 53% Energy, Calmed down a bit, poisoned(2% Always)]

Kabuki [X_x]

Rachel-

Basilisk [28% Health, 49% Energy, Hurting all around, head aching]

Rouge [X_x]

Sorry about all the KOs, but my randomizer…is…well…lets say not happy right now:no:. BTW, tell me if I left anything out!

DarkPrincess
17th June 2003, 10:41 AM
*huggles Rogue* You did a great job. Much better then I thought you would do in this type of arena. Go ahead and take a break.

Rogue: x.O thank you..

*picks up the Totodile and sets her in a corner away from danger*

Rogue: *slowly glances around* *gulp* *fears the dark*

As for you Basilisk, it's time for you to show your true power against the cluthces of the Houndour. Start off by preforming a simple Rock Slide. Basicly, just use another Earthquake followed by another Earthquake. I can't think of any good stratgies so sorry Basilisk. *prays*

Basilisk: If we lose embarassingly, I'm gonna choke you!!

Rogue: *waves pom poms* Go Basilisk! Yaye! OW! x.o

Erm..that's the spirit? o.O

Substitutes:
If Banshee uses Reversal, Reflect it back at her.

*has a feeling she's gonna die*

Discothéque
17th June 2003, 10:50 AM
Oh, silly silly...

Have you already forgotten what I do? *calls back Kabuki*

Banshee! We can take that Ekans down - don't worry about it. Faint Attack to escape the rocks, and make sure you get right behind of Basilisk, and stay silent. Suddenly, strike her with Crunch and pick her off the ground so that she can't create the earthquakes! Do whatever you want to do to do damage - slam her against the wall many times, beat her against the ground, whatever seems like it would do more damage. Remember, never release your grip and make sure she doesn't touch the ground where she can trigger seismic waves! She can't cause them when she's not on the ground, now can she? And since she wasn't commanded to do anything to struggle with this, she'll be an easy target.

Faint Attack [Avoid Rockslide, get behind Basilisk] | Crunch [Pick Basilisk off the ground, never let her go and hit her against the ground/wall] | Crunch [Keep a firm grip on Basilisk, pound her against the ground some more, and don't let her use those earthquakes!]

SneaselReborned
17th June 2003, 10:57 AM
Discotheque, I'm afraid you have forgotten that most pokemon create quakes by using energy. Stomping on the ground is only used by I think the Nidoqueen/king. Or things with huge legs. Even if Basilisk was on the ground, he would not stomp the ground. All you have done was make Basilisk not be hurt by the Equake and be mildly hurt by Crunch.

On the other hand...if you had used a different attack, Basilisk would suffer damage from his own attack, because you were right next to him. Meh.

I intervene on battles that are not my own too much...X.X

Discothéque
17th June 2003, 11:04 AM
Um... no.

Earthquake: The user slams a paw or other appendage into the ground, giving the strike a telekinetic boost so that a widening cone of seismic unrest proceeds through the ground ahead.

So hah. O_o And plus, Earthquake only sends the seismic wave ahead of it, not behind (which is where Banshee will be at), so it still wouldn't have hit Basilisk if I had used a different attack. So there. O_o;;;

SneaselReborned
17th June 2003, 11:34 AM
Foolish mortal, the attack list is not always correct.

Plus, earthquake is not a beam. Its goes in a wanted direction. Therefore, it can go backwards too. Basilisk wants it go hit Banchee, it hits Banchee.

Gengar's Shadow
18th June 2003, 08:26 PM
Ok, this is maybe the last round, but randomizer rules, k?

PSIANA VERSUS RACHEL!

Pre-Battle Thingies-

Psiana-

Banshee (Female Houndour) [30% Health, 53% Energy, Calmed down a bit, poisoned(2% Always)]

Kabuki (Female Meowth) [X_x]

Rachel-

Basilisk (Female Ekans) [28% Health, 49% Energy, Hurting all around, head aching]

Rouge (Female Totodile) [X_x]

Stuff They Do-

Banshee ~*~FaintAttack | Crunch | Crunch~*~

Basilisk ~*~RockSlide | EarthQuake | EarthQuake~*~

ROUND THE FIFTH…I THINK!

This could be the deciding round, but we never know. With the combatants at low health, anything could happen. Not to mention the fact that one of the combatants are poisoned, but in the lead. This round will be all thrills, as the commands are action. A lot of action. Lets see what will happen…

The round starts with Basilisk summoning large rocks and making them crash onto Banshee. This move has been used before, we know it. The rocks start crashing all around Banshee, and a few whack her. Now, remembering commands, she disappears in the melee, only to reappear away from the rocks. The snake tries to divert the rocks, but to no avail. The rocks pile up without touching Banshee except for a little bit. Now, Banshee, feeling safe, knows that action will be soon.

Banshee runs at the snake, wanting to make a move before anything else happens. When the hound is close to Basilisk, the snake is powering up. She gets to Basilisk in the nick of time, right before a massive quake shatters the ground. Banshee sinks her fangs into the tail of Basilisk, and pulls her up. The helpless snake wails in pain, but that wont help a bit. The snake flails around, but nothing happens.

Now, the scene is basically a big black hound “eating” a snake, eating meaning that Basilisk is in her mouth. The snake is flailing around, but nothing is happening. Now, it seems like Banshee has bit deeper, as the snake wails in pain more. This does not look good for Basilisk. Suddenly, the snake falls to the ground. It seems that the hound has for some reason let go. Maybe the flailing did work. Either way, the hurting snake looks like she cant take anymore and can’t follow out the orders of her trainer. All that happens is a little shake, but nothing much.

Post-Battle Thingies-

Basilisk (Female Ekans) [7% Health, 39% Energy, Damage Caps, Hurting BAD, on the ground]

Banshee (Female Houndour) [22% Health, 44% Energy, Feeling good, a little sad for Basilisk, but no mercy]

Ouch, randomizer hates Basilisk…

Discothéque
18th June 2003, 08:54 PM
Alright, Banshee - though Basilisk is somewhat more tired than you, just remember - this could always turn against you. Just Flamethrower for these three actions, not alot we can do now, because I've believed we've used most of our tricks and you're already tired.

Flamethrower | Flamethrower | Flamethrower

DarkPrincess
18th June 2003, 09:09 PM
I don't know why I'm really bothering..Basilisk already lost..our "glorious" return to ASB has failed..

Rogue: You're just having a rocky start. ^-^ *waves her little flag*

Lirima: *notices me sighing* I thought Rachel wasn't a quitter.. I remember when she got horrible grades in her midterm and how hard she had to study to get the As and Bs on her report card now..that girl wouldn't let a few lost battles in her way. She would've just been more determined and know she has to try.

Sidius: Ugh. Make me puke >.> *cowers his muzzle*

*sighs at Sidius* *smiles at Lirima* *glances back at Basilisk* Don't let her get to you Basilisk. We might be down but not out yet. First of all, not only is this a dark arena, but it'll be really hard for Banshee's attacks to hit you with a good Haze. Make it go all around the arena, mostly in front of her. It should make you hard to find. Slither to the other side of the arena, still out of sight and use an Earthquake. Once it strikes Banshee, slither to the other side, keeping out of sight. She'd be focused on where the sound of something stomping on the ground was at so go to the other side of the arena to keep from her sight. While she's looking in the other direction for you, use another Earthquake.

Gengar's Shadow
18th June 2003, 09:23 PM
Last round…

PSIANA VERSUS RACHEL!

Post-Battle Thingies-

Basilisk (Female Ekans) [7% Health, 39% Energy, Damage Caps, Hurting BAD, on the ground]

Banshee (Female Houndour) [22% Health, 44% Energy, Feeling good, a little sad for Basilisk, but no mercy]

Stuff They Do-

Banshee ~*~FlameThrower | FlameThrower | FlameThrower~*~

Basilisk ~*~Haze | EarthQuake | EarthQuake~*~

ROUND THE SIXTH!

This is most defiantly the last round…

Basilisk, on the ground, makes some mist appear, but only a little at the moment. A huge wave of fire comes out of Banshee’s mouth, hitting Basilisk right on. The haze stops, and Basilisk stops moving. The winner is Banshee!

Post-Battle Thingies-

Basilisk (Female Ekans) [X_x]

Banshee (Female Houndour) [Winner!]

I declare Psiana the winner! claim your catch/evo and your 2¥

Discothéque
18th June 2003, 09:53 PM
Thanks for the wonderful battle, Rachel!

Since she has won me the battle, Banshee shall evolve into a Houndoom.

*the small Houndour begins to glow, then shimmers and grows quite a bit more than her original size, her slender tassel flicking and fully coiled back horns shining*

^^ *hugs Banshee, now a Houndoom*

*runs off*

*runs back* *takes two yen* *runs away again*