PDA

View Full Version : : : Requests, Anyone? : :

Torkipko
12th June 2003, 10:35 PM
http://www.angelfire.com/pokemon2/torkipko/TorkipkoRequests.BMP

I have decided to take requests! I have a few rules. Please listen to them:

No Humans, please. I can not draw them on the computer.
You may request any Pokemon or Fake monster, but if it is fake, please describe it very well, or I will draw it however I want to.
Up to three pokemon per picture, but try not to make them all extremely difficult, such as a picture of Nidoking, Arcanine, and Steelix, or something to that extent. If you want a picture like that, please have a back-up request ready in case I cannot draw your first. Backup Requests are only available to those who have made an accepted request.
I will only accept 3 requests at a time. When I finish with one, another can be requested.

I hope everyone understands these rules. And please note:
These requests will take time, most likely a day per request. Do not repeatedly ask me if your's is finished.
I have the right to refuse a request. If it is too challenging, I will ask you if you would like your backup or a different one.

Also, the program that I use allows me to draw in many different utencils. If you would like a specific one, please specify out of the following. If you do not care, I shall choose one.
Pencil (The words 'Torkipko's' and 'Requests' were written in the pencil)
Chalk (I colored the foreground Torkipko with a small layer of pencil, and then a large layer of chalk)
Marker (I did not use marker in my picture)
Pen (The smaller picture is drawn in pen, and the background is drawn in another form of pen)

Thank you very much, and please request soon! :D

: Torkipko :

Interpol HQ
12th June 2003, 10:53 PM
Can i get a picture of Poliwhirl, Vaporeon, and Lapras together. It would be nice if they were on a beach scene but it isnt necessary. And I dont care what utencil you use. Thnx in advance.

SmearGal
13th June 2003, 11:30 AM
Hiyo Torkipko. My name is Smear, the cute demented one. XD Welcome to FanArt! LOL.

Anyway, could you please draw me ... A Smeargle! LOL, I think you can handle it. But...otherwise, a nice lil' Pikachu will do. And I think...maybe the pencil for outlines and the chalk for coloring (for either one), if you don't mind. ^-^';; Thank you very much!

~Smear

Torkipko
13th June 2003, 12:42 PM
I have done your picture, Himo.

http://www.angelfire.com/pokemon2/torkipko/HimoRequest.BMP

I hope you like it! It took me a while to decide how to pose them, but I think this one is okay.

I will try your request Smeargal, but do not be surprised if it is a Pikachu! :D

There are two requests open.

*Murkrow
13th June 2003, 01:10 PM
Oh, me me me!*Jumps up and down to get Torkipko's attention*
Can you possibly do a Sneasel in chalk?Or else whatever you did Himo's in?(I think that it's chalk but I may be wrong^_^)
If possible, could you also do Suicune and Murkrow with it, but if not, a Sneasel on its own would be just fine.
Thank you!
Oh, and great pics by the way^_^:P :yes:

Rambunctious Jamirus
13th June 2003, 01:34 PM
Aw, I love your request sign and your Water Pokmon picture is adorable!

If you'd accept a non-Pokemon request, could you draw a picture of a large, white and brown wolf? The body should be brown with white paws, muzzle (like a beagle muzzle), chest, stomach, and tip of the tail. The eyes should be a gold or golden yellow colour while the nose is black. She should be standing up on all fours and looking at the artist. Also, have a calm look on her and the tail kinda swishing back and forth (just the feel). And, if you could, have the shadow of a long dragon in the background (only do it if you can). Also, can 'Moro' be written in dark red pencil across the front under her paws and the wolf can be in the chalk with the pencil layer.

If you can't do that (heh), then a picture of a shiny Mantine jumping out of the water in the chalk and pencil colouring and the name 'River' in purple pencil.

Interpol HQ
13th June 2003, 05:18 PM
WOOT! That picture is so cute. Im gonna set it as my desktop picture. Thanks a bunch Torkipko!!:D

Torkipko
14th June 2003, 07:58 PM
:D You are very welcome, Himo!

I have finished your request, Smeargal.

http://www.angelfire.com/pokemon2/torkipko/Smeargle.BMP

I hope you like it! :)

:yes: I will try your request, Sneasel(h), with Suicune and Murkrow in it, hopefully. Heh! Same with you, Rambunctious, I will attempt your wolf.

One Request is open.

Eevee Forever
14th June 2003, 08:05 PM
May I make a request? If so, can I please have a picture of Eevee and the Eeveelutions? Any form is fine; I like surprises! If you're too busy though, I'll understand!

UmbreonCurse
14th June 2003, 08:12 PM
May I have a jolteon playing with a mareep, chinchou, and picu under a tree with a raich sleepin' neerby please?

RubyDragonKnight
14th June 2003, 09:00 PM
Can I a picture of Dragonite and NidoKing shooting flamethrower up in the air.?

Torkipko
15th June 2003, 09:08 PM
So many requests!! I will try to do all of yours, but mind you, it will take time!

I have finished yours, Sneasel(h)Obsessive.

http://www.angelfire.com/pokemon2/torkipko/SneaMurkSui.BMP

I hope you like it! I apologize about the Suicune, they are not my specialty.

No requests open, please do not request any more pictures!
Thank you.

*Murkrow
16th June 2003, 09:53 AM
Um, can anybody else not see that pic or is it just me?Trust it to be my pic:(
Is there any way I can get to see it if it's just my computer?

Rambunctious Jamirus
16th June 2003, 10:19 AM
It might just be your computer, Sneasel. I can see it just fine. And I think the Suicune looks pretty good (better than I can draw anyway).

Oh, and Torkipko, if I don't reply during the next 9 or 10 days when you post my request, I'm sorry but I won't have any Internet access during those days (starting tomorrow). I'll reply when I get back. Thanks for trying the wolf and thanks in advance!

*Murkrow
16th June 2003, 10:26 AM
Oh merde.Umm, is there any way that I can try to see it?

SmearGal
16th June 2003, 02:23 PM
Ohh!! Thank you so much, Torkipko! XD It's so cute and cuddly! *glomps it* Thaaanks again!

Sneasel, you should try right clicking the little 'x' (if that's all it shows) and click 'Properties'. Copy the URL and paste it in your browser...It should work. ^-^'

~Smear

Katie
16th June 2003, 06:58 PM
I thought I already posted in this topic o0 guess not.. and grr, your request slots are all taken up ;-;!! oh well, I'd just like to say you have a very unique style for drawing pics, I like it a lot ^_^ keep up the great work, I'm next in line when you start up taking requests again >=)

~Katie

Neo-Xantios
18th June 2003, 08:43 AM
Greetings, I request a Torchic and a Corphish fighting side by side against a Zangoose, please. Thank you.

Deoxystheunstopable
18th June 2003, 03:35 PM
can you make me a Deoxys casting a shadow ball? if you can make it in his hands spinning, if you can't make it in motion then just a Deoxys with shadow ball. thx.

-Deoxys

baby jolteon
18th June 2003, 05:01 PM
I'm second... or third or fourth in line for when your taking more requests. I love your style. It ish so cool. It's very unique :> Keep it up

omg! this ish like my 200th post! Pretty said that I joined last year and now I've made my 200th post x)