PDA

View Full Version : Megaman Battle Network: The Mightiest Navi (sign ups)

Mystic_clown
12th June 2003, 11:58 PM
Excitement is in the air as the world netbattle tournament is coming closer. Netbattlers everywhere are perfecting their navis for the ultimate tournament. The winner will win 10,000,000 zenny and will be given the title ‘King of the Net’. Then strange things begin to happen. Viruses begin pop up everywhere, navis are disappearing and now mysterious names have began appearing on the sign up board for the tournament. Could this be the work of just normal criminals or is there a more sinister plot behind all this. Now a group of netbattlers have decided to find out what is going on and stop to it.

Here’s the deal, the good guys have been noticing the increase in net crimes lately and have decided to put a stop to it. Unknown to them however, the bad guys have a more sinister plot in mind then just wrecking havoc and somehow the tournaments related. I don’t want to give the plot away so I’m not telling. You can play as characters from the other Megaman Battle Networks if you want, but you must use their navis.

Here’s the sign up
Name:
Side: Good, Evil or Neutral (I wont accept too many neutrals okay?)
Appearance:
Personality:
Navi’s Name: what’s your navi called?
Navi Type: Wood, Normal, Fire, Aqua or Elec.
Navi Appearance:
Navi Personality:
Navi Attacks: What are its attacks. Include description.
History: not optional
Relationships:
Other: Say hello to my little friend!!!

You can have up to three cards

Here’s mine
Name: Gali Virgo
Side: Good
Appearance: He has long, scruffy purple hair and brown eyes. He wears a white T-shirt, a black leather jacket, torn jeans, white and red sneakers and a black glove on his right hand.
Personality: He’s quiet and secretive. He may seem mean at first, but he’s really a nice guy at heart. He’s cold and seems heartless. He really does care about his friends deep down. He’s really brave and loves a challenge
Navi Name: Genoman EXE
Navi Type: Normal
Navi Appearance: He looks similar to Megaman except his armor is a redish pink instead of blue. He has blue eyes and his armor is a bit bulky. He has a cannon on his right arm (similar to the one Beelzemon has from Digimon Session 3).
Navi Personality: He’s a bit nicer to people then Gali is. He’s a merciful guy but will delete a navi if he has to. He seems to be Gali’s only friend and is loyal to him to the end. Like Gali, he loves a challenge.
Navi Attacks:
Quick shot-fires a small blast of red energy. Not very strong.
Geno Blaster-fires a large ball of red energy. Pretty powerful.
Geno Breaker-fires a large beam of red energy that also wipes out anything 20 feet straight in front of him. Really powerful.
History: He wasn’t always cold hearted. He had a really good friend when they were kids. His friend was then killed in a hit and run car accident. Since then, he’s become cold to everyone, not wanting the same thing to happen. He became a netbattler when he was twelve to hunt down the guy who killed his friend.
Relationships: Conciders Laura as his friend (he eventually gets a crush on her).
Other: N/A

And here’s my evil one.
Name: Marik Ishtar
Side: Evil
Appearance: Looks like Malik from Yu-Gi-Oh except his and eyes are a poisonous green and he also wears a black leather jacket.
Personality: Very, very evil!! He only cares about two things, himself and ruling the net. He’s intelligent, ruthless and yet charming.
Navi Name: Ultimaman
Navi Appearance: He looks a lot like Quickman except his armor is back and green. He has black, metallic angel wings and long claw-like fingers.
Navi Personality: Same as Malik except he prefers to fight his enemies one on one and is really cocky.
Navi Attacks:
Shadow Slash-appears in front of the enemy and slashes then with his claw. Pretty strong.
Darkness Howl-his right arm turns into a dog’s head and fires a blast of dark energy. Pretty Strong
Fallen Angel-he spreads his wings and multiple blast of dark energy are fired at the enemy. Really powerful.
History: He was nearly killed in a car accident and was left for dead. He believed that society didn’t even try to save him. He somehow survived and retreated into the underground. There he started a gang and began committing net crimes all over the world, just for the fun of it! Now that the tournament is near, he has a more sinister pan in mind.
Relationships: none yet.

One more thing. Here’s some things you need to know if you haven’t played any on the MBNs.
-Navis are strictly in cyberspace and the only way you can communicate to them is by a device called a PET.
-You can use the moves of other navis if you have chips of them.
-If your navi gets deleted (killed) you can revive using the backup data.

Dogman
13th June 2003, 05:03 PM
Name:Yoku Sadar
Side:Neutral
Appearance:Tan skin,Yellow eyes,Black hair up to his shoulders,Green sleeveless shirt,Black sweats.
Personality:A relaxed guy and is pretty much a trickster,but can be seirious sometimes.
Navi's Name:Mammothman
Navi's type:Electric
Navi's Appearance:Has a towering body with Black,bulky armor and Hoofs for feet.Has a Black helmet,and his body is mammoth-like.His right shoulder has huge armor and spikes.
Navi Personality:Serious,but is a trickster like Yoku.
Navi Attacks:
Shoulder slam:Uses his right shoulder and charges at the enemy.Quite powerful.
Electric Kick:He charges up some electricity,and kicks the enemy.
Pretty strong.
Trumpet of the mammoth:His left hand grows into a mammoth's head,and his head grows tusks and he fires an huge beam of light at the enemy.Holy cow,this is one powerful move!
History:He entered a truck accident and was thought to be dead.He was not,and he left his family.When he was 13,he became a Netbattler.
Relationships: PM me if you want to.
Other: DIE!DIE!DIE!

Mystic_clown
13th June 2003, 07:20 PM
Well you're in...nice navi.

Shadow Djinn
13th June 2003, 07:44 PM
Hi I just got MEgaman BAttle Network 2..and I'm not really sure bout this stuff. COrrect me if I'm wrong please ^^.

Name: Zero
Side: Good, Evil or Neutral (I wont accept too many neutrals okay?)Neutral
Appearance:Looks like Zero from Candidate to Goddess otherwise known as Pilot Candidate
Personality:Serious type, and sarcastic when annoyed. He doesn't talk much, and is kinda smart, but even smarter in netbattling.
Navi’s Name: Hyperion. EXE
Navi Appearance:http://rockman.soi13.net/zero/zeropic/zero.gif But the armor is black
Navi Personality: Serious sometimes, and is sarcastic once in a while. He has never shown a smile, and is a navi of few words.
Navi Attacks:

Zero Slash: Runs forward and slashes with sword
Zero Blast: Fire ball of energy from gun http://rockman.soi13.net/zero/zeropic.shtml scroll down to the zero with the gun
Buster Slash: Raises sword and deals a combo of slashes

History: Later
Relationships: ..
Other: ...

Mystic_clown
13th June 2003, 07:53 PM
You're accepted. We still need some good guys and some bad guys. (I don't want too many nuetrals).

Skyline127
13th June 2003, 08:26 PM
Name: Skye Redwing
Appearance: Dark Blue hair covers his head and partially his eyes. He has the deepest blue eyes you've ever seen if you catch a rare glimps of them. A white T-shirt is worn with black stripes and a double "zero" on his back. Pants that go down to the ankles and have a red stripe down the sire are worn and torn. Nice sneakers, black and and white, a pretty large. Normal complexion and pretty tall.
Personality: Arogant and silent. He knows what he needs to, and won't be bothered. He rarely changes his mind once he gets an idea and pulls out of the clutches pretty well. And "underdog" if you would say so.
Navi’s Name: Drake
Navi Appearance: black and white armor and a huge @$$ rifle gun on his left arm ( white and the skin tight stuff is black). A black ragged cape flows behind him. A helmet that is Black and white. Mostly white. Huge outward spikes for shoulderpads. Cut in the center where it is black. Wears those armor things that are white with a bright blue little square knee thingees. Blue spikey bangs hang out from the helmet.
Navi Personality: See real personality...
Navi Attacks: Wind Bomber- A set shot so huge it fills up the field. Then implodes causing a huge explosion sending winds in every which dirrection lasting the rest of the fight. Makes him harder to touch in battle.
Driver- Sends his whole body into the enemy, slamming the guy out of the battlefield ussually.
Test- Disapears into the floor, a not ussual move to use so unkown. Then blasts out of any part in the room smashing into the enemy by surprise.
Normal moves- (duh)
History: Just some kid growing up in the world...
Relationships: I need some friends ;-;
Other: HI LITTLE FRIEND!!

Mystic_clown
14th June 2003, 12:27 AM
Well you're in. I'd like to remind you guys that you can have up to three characters.

OpOp32
14th June 2003, 10:14 AM
Name: Zan Razor
Side: Evil
Appearence: Spiked black hair, Wears a black turtleneck and dark blue jeans, tall (around 5' 10") and always wears a silver necklace around the neck on his shirt.
Personality: Never seems to have anything good to say, but can be very trustworthy and nice if you REALLY get to know him and earn his trust.
Navi's name: Crushman EXE
Navi's type: Normal
Navi appearence: http://rockman.soi13.net/zero/zeropic.shtml Scroll down to the one named Farnible. All the red is now black. That is what my Navi looks like. This is the same link as above so if mine doesn't work, then use that one.
Navi Personality: Never talks, only shows friendship towards Zan.
Navi Attacks:
Power Boom Cannon - He raises his gun, and charges up a giant sphere of energy, before releasing a giant sonic boom of sorts at his enemy.
Energy Machine Gun - Again his gun is used, except it works like a machine gun and fires constant small blasts.
Charged Electro Punch - Doesn't use his gun this time, he instead puts his fist against his weapon, and the gun transfers energy to his fist, he then can hold the energy until it is unleashed in his punch.
History: nothin important...
Relations: Ill be someone's pal if wanted...otherwise none...
Other: Thats one spicy meat-a-ball!!!! Sorry...had to say that.

Toxicity
14th June 2003, 10:57 AM
Name: Laura Rider
Appearance: Has deep forest green eyes with a faint ring of brown surrounding the pupils, mid-neck length dark brown(nearly black) hair with blue highlights, and deeply pale skin. Is around 5'11" and thin. Wears a long-sleeved black tee and navy-blue khakis with several pockets and a length her combat boots are barely visible. Also has a pair of silver rimmed, black tipped glasses(nearsighted) usually seen with a apir of clip-on shades and a deep blue bandana.
Personality: Is mainly dark(dark depressive) and silent. May seem anti-social at first, but can be kind-hearted, calm, and gentle once you know her well. Will stand up for her friends if possible.
Navi Name: Bluewind
Navi Appearance: http://rockman.soi13.net/zero/zeropic/ciel.gif Like that, only her hair is black and what's pink is deep blue. Also has silvery
angel wings.
Navi Personality: Like Laura, only seems to be calm, gentle, and kind-hearted towards her allies more often than her.
Navi Attacks:
Mini Wind- Creates a small tornado and blows it at the enemy. Not really powerful.
Kaze Slash- Her left hand grows claws, she flies towards the enemy, and slashes them. Sorta powerful.
Blue Breaker- Forms a ball of blue energy until it's a quite large size, and fires at the enemy, causing havoc in it's path. Really Strong.
History: Never really knew her father, since he died when she was only two, almost three. She grew up being an outsider throughtout her early school years, but it grew worse when her mother was murdered when she was seven. Since then, she's been living with her aunt and still remains an outcast. She became a netbattler at thirteen, and since then, hunts down whoever killed her mother and demands revenge.
Relationships: Friends with Gali, might develop a light crush on him later on...

EDIT: Piccy wouldn't work....Edited it. x.o

Shadow Djinn
14th June 2003, 11:06 AM
Name: Densai
Side: Good, Evil or Neutral (I wont accept too many neutrals okay?)Good
Appearance:http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Animation/naruto/sasuke.jpg
Personality:He prefers to battle alone, and is smart in battling. He uses speed amd stealth instaed of brute power, and is a loner.
Navi’s Name: Shadow. EXE
Navi Appearance:http://rockman.soi13.net/zero/zeropic.shtml Scroll down to the Phantom.
Navi Personality: Same as Densai's
Navi Attacks:

Hurricane Blitz: Tosses shuriken into the air and it slices up the opponent
Shadow Slash: Creates many copies then throws his big shuriken at the enemy while teleporting behind enemy.
Stealth Sneak: Becomes Invisble until he gets hit
History: when rpg starts
Relationships:
Other:

Mystic_clown
14th June 2003, 04:47 PM
You're all in! We still need a few more bad guys though.

Ashi-chan
17th June 2003, 03:56 PM
Wow, there are like...no girls in this thing. I'm thinking about joining this RPG w/ maybe 2 characters, but I still need to come up w/ their personality and info stuffies. ^.^;;

Pokemaster Ash
17th June 2003, 06:53 PM
Well here goes. I think I'll use a currently existing character...

Name: Lan Hikari
Appearance: Brown hair, brown eyes, orange and white shirt, black shorts with yellow stripes along the side, orange rollerblades.
Personality: Generally easygoing, but is quick to anger. Very determined.
Navi: Mega Man.EXE
Navi Type: Varies (yes, Chng.bat is in effect here)
Navi Appearance: Do I really have to say?
Navi personality: About the same as Lan's. However he is more able to keep a cool head than Lan.
Navi Attacks: Normal Blast, Mega Blast, Flamethrower Charge (Heat Styles only), Bubbler Charge (Aqua Styles only), ZapRing Charge (Elec Styles only), Twister Charge (Wood Styles only), Invisible3 (Shadow Styles only), AntiDamage (Shadow Styles only).
History: Lan and Mega Man.EXE, who in reality is Lan's twin brother Hub brought back to life in Navi form, have been able to defeat what even the Official NetBattlers could not, including LifeVirus, Zero.EXE, LifeVirus R, Gospel.EXE, and Proto. Their victories over the World Three and Gospel have shown their true strength.
Relationships: Son of Haruka and Yuichirou Hikari, grandson of the late Tadashi Hikari, boyfriend to Mayl Sakurai (meh, thought I'd do something). Has a lot of friends (Dex Oyama, Yai Ayano, Enzan Chaud (I don't like calling him Eugene), Tohru Froid, and Shun Obihiro, for example).
Other: Mega Man.EXE has Chng.bat applied to him, allowing him to use various Styles. Also has a lot of battle chips at his disposal, including Navi chips (old and recent).

I was getting tired of using the same Navi in these things. Hopefully this will last, unlike the other.

Mystic_clown
18th June 2003, 02:04 AM
You're in! I'll start once I get at least two more evil dudes.

Mystic_clown
20th June 2003, 01:56 AM
Come on!! I just need two more bad guys!! Come on!*starts begging*

Mystic_clown
20th June 2003, 04:35 PM
Oh to hell with it! I'll start this now!

P.S. sorry about double posting.