PDA

View Full Version : Pics of Lanturn, Mew, and Sneasel

Light_Togetic
13th June 2003, 10:06 AM
Okay, so it's not the most creative post title in the world. ^^; Anyway, this is my first post in the fan art part of TPM, so I hope my links work! So, here's my pictures of a Lanturn, Mew, and Sneasel. I like Lanturn the best. And I colored my Sneasel different from usual Sneasel colors. Hope you like 'em!

http://www.angelfire.com/pokemon2/swordkirby/Lanturn.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/pokemon2/swordkirby/Mew.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/pokemon2/swordkirby/Sneasel.jpg

Silent Dragonfly
13th June 2003, 12:08 PM
Wow, I love your lanturn, its so cute.
Sneasel, Cool Slash effect, and the sneasel looks cool too
Mew, not bad but I like the other two better

*Murkrow
13th June 2003, 01:04 PM
Cool pics^_^
Lanturn and Mew both look really cute, and Sneasel looks cool.I like the colouring on it.:P
Keep up the good work:yes:

Umbry Ashley
14th June 2003, 05:27 PM
that is cuuuuuute!!!!!do u take requests??

Light_Togetic
14th June 2003, 05:42 PM
Sure, I guess I could. I never have taken requests before, but I think it would be fun!

So, if anybody has a request, I'd be happy to do it! Just post it in this thread.

Silent Dragonfly
14th June 2003, 05:46 PM
If your taking requests and it's not too hard to draw, could you do Raichu riding on Flygon's back for me, please?

Zup
14th June 2003, 05:53 PM
I'd like a Seel balancing a ball on it's horn, if you could.

Hexae
14th June 2003, 07:46 PM
I love the lanturn. :) It looks just like the official art and sprites.

Geofree
14th June 2003, 08:18 PM
Wow, your artwork is amazing! The Lanturn looks superb, shining in the sun. And the slashy effect with Sneasel I've never seen before but looks fantastic! :D :yes: What program do you use?

If it's not too much trouble I'd love to make a request. Perhaps a Smeargle rubbing red paint all over an angry Exploud? Hehehe, if not that's cool :D

Light_Togetic
15th June 2003, 09:00 AM
Okay, I'll see what I can do with all your requests!:D I'll do them in the order requested, and I'll post the first few when I get done (which will probably be Tuesday or Wednesday).

Oh yes, and to answer your question, I scan the outline of the drawing, and then color them in Adobe Photoshop 6.0.

Umbry Ashley
15th June 2003, 09:08 AM
kaay!!I would love a shine umbreon with a banette,please ^__^ thaaaanks!!

Thy
15th June 2003, 09:58 AM
The Lanturn and Mew are suberb! Goodjob. You captured the moment just right. The Sneasel is good but there is one thing that bugged me. The eye facing us looks odd. ;o One eye looks like it is squinting since the line is thick, while the colored part of the eye facing us is small looking up. Making the Sneasel look confused. :P Good work overall.

As for a simple request, could you draw a member of the Clefairy family (Cleffa, Clefairy, or Clefable-which ever is easist for you) doing a peace sign. The thing Ask does when he catches a Pokemon or wins a battle. Thanks and good work overall L_T!

Katie
15th June 2003, 08:39 PM
I feel like I've seen your art somewhere before... hmm. whatever ^_^

lanturn: *dies* that's absolutely adorable! I love his face, he's all "WEEEEEEEEEE" :D his... erm.. balls (XD) are kinda weird looking, they're all... not roundish .-. oh well, the rest is perfect, love the water effect!

mew: you can't see much of himmmm ;-; it's a really cute expression, but where his chest would start kinda bothers me.. it.. sticks out and stuff o0 lol purty background though

sneasel: ha cool. that's a unique pose, although it doesn't really 'flow' well. maybe if he had his non-slashing arm a little more behind him it'd give him a little more balance. I dunno, I can't visualize things to save my life. cool shading btw

keep up the good work ;)

~Katie

edit: ooo goody, you're taking requests! could you draw my character 'houndizard'? it's a charizard/houndoom hybrid. make up all the details, I like to see the different ways people draw him :) thanks so much if you can do this!