PDA

View Full Version : Confirmed about Sableye... (FYI)

Zak
13th June 2003, 01:21 PM
Nobody gets it.

=/ What a shame.... it would have been perfect, especially since I know for a fact that the episode didn't feature any human characters other than AMMBJJ...

However, not knowing anything whatsoever about the episode besides what I said above, we still yet to question whether its a filler or not... who knows, it might start following them... :o it might reveal something.... ANYTHING can happen. Once I get more info on the episode, I'll add the few sentences about the point of it in the spoiler tower.

~Zak

*Murkrow
13th June 2003, 02:38 PM
Ag damn, I was hoping that someone would get it;o
Though if it does end up following them then theres a chance.

Pidgeot018
13th June 2003, 05:54 PM
No other humans aside from the main cast? Wow, I think the last time that happened was in A Way Off Day Off.

Animelee
13th June 2003, 06:40 PM
Actually, this is happening a lot in AG. Hardly any "trainer of the day" crap. Though, for two episodes, Birch was with them.

And about the new episodes, it seems that it's not filler, since those battle girls are from the RS games in Brawly's gym.

Zak
13th June 2003, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Pidgeot018
No other humans aside from the main cast? Wow, I think the last time that happened was in A Way Off Day Off.

Uh... lessee... Forest Grumps?

Hot Water Battle....

Nuzleaf ep....

UnBEARable....

Hatching a Plan....

Just Waiting On a Friend would also fit in a way ;)

~Zak

Hanada Tattsu
14th June 2003, 10:22 AM
Thanks for the news, even though I kinda wish Ash would get it. Maybe it will start following them, so Loudred will follow Team Rocket, and this Sableye can follow Ash and co.

Maybe the two can eventually battle?