PDA

View Full Version : Ttfchabkat!!!

Mewfour
13th June 2003, 09:03 PM
TTFCHABKAT!!!

The Top Ten of Fic Crap Hardly Anyone is Bound to Know About Topic! (TTFCHABKAT)

Yes, it is the latest random spat of tripe and hogwash from the Asylum of the Damned! If you're looking for a way to shamelessly plug your fics and have fun and get away with it, then look no further! Use reader curiosity to your advantage, and play this silly little game!

1. Choose a fic of yours
2. Think up some kind of top 10 list that applies to your fic (ie: T.T. of stuff you'll never see in my fic, T.T. of stuff everyone would want to see in my fic, etc.)
3. And PLUG, BABY, PLUG!! TEH BOOYAH!!11111one111

I'll start this little absurdity off.

BLOODY SWORD: 3050 A.D. (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6545)
Top Ten quotes that you'll never hear in Bloody Sword:

10. Rixie: "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you."
9. Tike: "Damn, we're outnumbered 100 to one. Only one thing left that we can do... BANZAI!!!!"
8. Tike: "To hell with you, Trav! Save your own damn self!"
7. Ryle: "I know I look happy, but I'm not."
6. Pyram: "Fire scares me."
5. Lura: "Yeah, like, me and all my friends like, went to the mall yesterday, and like, we had such a good time...."
4. Gills: "You heard me, Ryle. I said NO!"
3. Rixie: "Hey Trav, want to do some 'sparring' with me? *wink*"
2. Troid Jr: "Yeah, I went bezerk one day and killed a whole bunch of people. So?"
1. Trav: "Hey everyone, who's up for causing some random, violent, and indescriminate destruction and really gory massacres? I know I am!"

If you didn't get any of the above, then good! That's the concept! *Wonders if anyone will realize that this is my way of helping people promote their fics using natural human curiosity*

The Decapitated Mole
14th June 2003, 08:33 AM
Hmmm.....

For: The MisAdventures of Hiro (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7107)

Top 10 things you'll more than likely never see in my fic:

10: Hiro will stop stealing
9: Blade and Mike won't return for a encore again.
8: An actual Pokémon battle will happen
7: Hiro will do something right
6: A Moral
5: Religion
4: Something that makes a bit of sense
3: A conversion from script to story format
2: The sequel returning.
1: A post that doesn't have me pleading for someone to reply