PDA

View Full Version : broken bones (another injury poll)

Gligar_Man
14th June 2003, 12:08 AM
1. how many bones have you broke in your lifetime?

~*counts* hand, arm, ankle, leg, collarbone & jaw do teeth count?

2. whats the story behind them?

~hand = boxers fracture, from fighting... :\

~ arm = hit by car

~ leg = hit by car (different car)

~ ankle = wrestling

~ collarbone = fell off bed when i was little...

~ jaw = fighting... got hit by a chain, :\ i fight alot, lol... so ive sufferred the consequences, although i have only lost one fight IMO, besides being jumped (you dont win if your jumped IMO... esspecially if they have weapons) but ive gotten revenge, i have a baseball bat too...

kainashi
14th June 2003, 12:12 AM
you fight a lot? now that explains why you are so dumb...

Jay
14th June 2003, 12:15 AM
Lugia007, he is actually one of the smartest people I know. If you judge a person on the way they post, then that's dumb in it's own way (Most people assume that with Otto, which is idiotic)

I might add that fighting doesn't necessarily mean you're dumb either

I haven't broken any bones before, lucky me :D

Crystal Mew
14th June 2003, 12:35 AM
1. I have broken my big toe before...gad that hurt

2. I was playing baseball in the swimming pool, my toe got stepped on, felt the huge snap, and couldnt wear shoes for awile :)

Fishchicken
14th June 2003, 05:15 AM
yeah,this LuGiA007 dude's started to get almost as annoyin'as i am,and that's disturbin'.

i've never broke any bones. two times a car have ran over my toes,two times i've fell down from our roof (that's about some 4 metres/13,5 feets - 10 metres/35 feets,it depends on where you fall.). maybe i just got hard bones!:D

Gligar_Man
14th June 2003, 06:23 AM
lugias just angry at the world because his breakfast keeps outsmarting him...

and sorry you live in a better neighborhood than i do, but im a pretty big dude, i dont take crap from people, and where i live people WILL jump you for being white... survery said like 3/8 are hispanic 2/8 are black 2/8 are white and 1/8 are japanese/indian/etc. so everyones a minority, it should work out better but it just doesnt, so go ahead and keep poking fun at peoples misfortunes, its a downward spiral

kainashi
14th June 2003, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Faithless
I might add that fighting doesn't necessarily mean you're dumb either
that's not what i meant. you guys are hopeless.. :no:

Jay
14th June 2003, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by LuGiA007
that's not what i meant. you guys are hopeless.. :no:

Erm... Can I ask what you meant by this?

you fight a lot? now that explains why you are so dumb...

That can be rearranged to say "If you fight alot then you're dumb". A very big understatement to Gligar_Man

I don't appreciate your reply to this topic. Next time it will be delete. This is a poll; We can carry it out over PM instead. Don't clutter the topic up with an argument

Gligar_Man
14th June 2003, 10:53 AM
offtopic: meh... your not admin anymore... so no dice, ;)

you took an attempt at destroying yet another topic, you again failed...

this is a perfectly relevant poll... people should get back to talking about broken bones, and stop arguing with lugy IMO

ontopic: anyways, i left out toes, ive broken 2 toes from bumping into stuff, :\ i didnt think they counted, and ive probably broken a few bones i didnt go to the hospital for either, like possibly my left elbow, but meh...

Rambunctious Jamirus
14th June 2003, 10:58 AM
Um, how about a post to get back on the Poll.

I haven't broken anything (hurray for not being in pain!) but I've sprained my ankle pretty bad doing karate. Twisted along a mat and got to sit out the rest :D

My brother has though. He jumped off a 10 foot high playscape and broke his foot when he was two or three. Had to get a cast since he was so active. Funny thing was, since he complains of hurting a lot, my mother didn't believe he was actually hurting and made him go to gymnastics... MWAHAHA!

Little_Pikachu
14th June 2003, 11:29 AM
Apparently every knock to the head you take kills about 30 brain cells, maybe that's what he meant :)

1. I've never broken a bone, I've sprained my arm once though. My parents encouraged me to drink a lot of milk when I was younger, they always told me it would make my bones stronger, never believed them though but I guess they were right :)

2. I did my arm when I fell when I was rollerskating at a friends party when I was about 7. For some reason my best friend was jealous of me and then tried to break her arm by jumping off swings and walls.