PDA

View Full Version : My recent mouse-drawn crapulence...

Azure Pathos-Sketchit
14th June 2003, 05:20 AM
...that can be viewed right here. (http://www.side7.com/cgi-bin/S7SDB/DisplayImg.pl?INO=267710) Explanation's right there too, so there's not much for me to type here.

Yup. What weird idea will pop into my head next? :P

Katie
15th June 2003, 08:15 PM
it ain't workin for me, dude .-. dudette? uh. anyway.
can you fix it soon? I wanna seeeeeee ;-; (btw, I doubt it's "crapulence") how do people expect to improve if they constantly put their stuff down?? >( *is a hypocrite, but oh well* :p

~Katie

Azure Pathos-Sketchit
15th June 2003, 10:18 PM
OK, here it is. (http://charticunonyuura.homestead.com/files/pierstracey.jpg)

When I first saw the art for Piers in GS:TLA, I thought, "Wow, minus the ponytail, this guy looks like Tracey!" As I played on, the things he said and did reminded me even more of Tracey. They don't say much about themselves, they tend to say smart and sometimes weird things, and they have a deep repect for elders ("Master Kraden!" "Professor Oak!" XD). That's when one of the most craziest ideas popped into my head: they could have been separated at infanthood! XD The more I thought about it, the more I clearly envisoned it, thus leading to this pic and a one-shot fic-in-the-making, "Wayward Relations".

OK, I'm done rambling now. O_o

Azure Pathos-Sketchit
19th June 2003, 05:28 AM
*BUMP*

I'm sorry if bumping is not allowed, but I'd like to see some comments. Side 7's working again, so the first link should be just fine.

Or is it really so bad that it doesn't deserve comments? :P

Katie
19th June 2003, 12:05 PM
yaaaaaaay ^_^ ...o.o'
quite the imagination you got there :p cute pic, I love their faces, especially the eyes. I'm guessing you draw tracey a lot? :p it doesn't seem to be shaded tho... with shading it'd be like perfect ^_^ keep up the good work (y)

~Katie

Phoenixsong
21st June 2003, 01:18 PM
Yay! Piers! *huggles Piers around the neck so tightly that his face turns as blue as his hair*... and you did this with a mouse? I'm really impressed. I'm also mad at you... you DARE have the nerve to call this crapulence?!?!? (did I word that sentence correctly?) It's brilliant, mouse or no mouse. Take it back! Take it back now! *does insane little Blaziken dance of rage* *people stare* O.o;;;;; um... oops. Got carried away, heheheh. Anyway, you are right... now that I think about it, Piers and Tracey are a lot alike... it makes one wonder, doesn't it? Now that I think about it... Jenna reminds me of Misty sort of... they both have nasty tempers, they both have the hots for loveable but pretty darn stupid heroes (Garet and Ash)... I bet I could come up with more if I wanted to. Oooo, creepy.

Silver Ledian
21st June 2003, 01:36 PM
Hey,

One phrase that captures my opinion on this is 'relatively basic but very good'. I think you've done well in getting the general shape of the 2 people and I like the blocks of colour too...I actually think it works better than shading would since it's vey bright and attractive and you've captured Tracey, hehe, very well.

The only improvements I could suggest is perhaps a bit more detail in the clothing, not even shading but just something that could perhaps take the plainness away. However, witty and good, 7.5/10 :)

EDIT: Actually it deserves an 8, you done it with a mouse - very complicated - and still got a successful pic. 1/2 is a big difference IMO!