PDA

View Full Version : Ms versus The Muffin Man (Ref: SneaselReborned)

DarkPrincess
14th June 2003, 06:28 PM
1 vs 1
I choose first
You attack first
Ref: n/a
DQ: A week
Arena: The arena is set on the very peak of a volcano. Below the battlefield is a boiling lake of lava. Above the arena the sun shines very harshly below. If you fall off the arena, the dragon living in the lava will pick him up and get them back on the lava so you cannot toss them in the lava. (the dragon doesn't do anything else except bring the falling Pokémon back) Sometimes think smoke from the lava looms across the arena every five rounds so be cautious.
I'd prefer if the opponent uses non-evolved Pokémon to battle against Cuivadur

For this battle I'll be using Cuivadur (female Charmander)

EDIT: Had to change a few things on the arena >.> and I also decided to change my Charmander's name to something better

The Muffin Man
14th June 2003, 08:29 PM
I accept your challenge, but unless you're willing to make it more friendly to OTHER types, it'd have to be Houndoom or Charizard...do ya accept?

DarkPrincess
14th June 2003, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by The Muffin Man
I accept your challenge, but unless you're willing to make it more friendly to OTHER types, it'd have to be Houndoom or Charizard...do ya accept?

Erm, I'd prefer to battle against someone using a non-evolved Pokémon to make things more fair for my little Charmander. Anything can battle in this arena but it'll be harder for other types not used to harsh environments such as the one descripted in the arena.

The Muffin Man
14th June 2003, 10:44 PM
I only have one, and I'd really rather not give you an advantage. At LEAST make the arena fair...

The Muffin Man
15th June 2003, 04:35 PM
Alright then. I'll choose Elekid! male, and sigless.

Alright, Elekid, first up, start off by sending off a Thunderwave, all over the arena if you can!! Next, encase yourself in a barrier if it tries and physical attacks. Otherwise, blast it with Thunderbolt. Finally, set up a Rain Dance to put Charmander in immediate pressure. It should also keep the smoke relatively light, and cool off the arena for you. If it's ordered to Sunny Day when you Rain Dance, then ignore the Rain Dance and use Quick Attack

Thunderwave - Barrier if Physical attack/Thunderbolt - Rain Dance/Quick Attack.

EDIT - Didn't finish the sentence. Won't matter, she didn't use Sunny Day.

DarkPrincess
15th June 2003, 06:06 PM
Alright Cuivadur, this is your first battle so just try your best. If you win I promise you'll evolve into Charmeleon. Start off by powering up your attack power with a good Swords Dance. Perhaps it might even stop Thunder Wave from hurting. I doubt it but it might. Anything can happen. Next, I think this calls for a good start by using your Scorching Sword*. After that, he'll be using Rain Dance. Don't worry about that. Just spit your dangerous Toxic at him right in the eyes. I think that'll really mess him up.

* = Sig Move

Charmander (F)
Nickname: Cuivadur
Sig Move: Scorching Sword
~Cuivadur inhales air through her nose deeply than he breathes a fireball in her claw. She forges the roaring flames into a sword made of pure fire.Evylan swings her opponent with the Scorching Sword. The fire can be put out with any water attack. If this attack hits a Grass-Type then the foe will burst into flames for a few seconds, causing a bit of extra damage to the enemy.
Type: Fire | Damage: 10% | Accuracy: 80% | Effects: 30% chance of burning

DarkPrincess
17th June 2003, 12:44 PM
Okeday, now we need a ref...any takers? =D *crickets* ..pretty please?

SneaselReborned
17th June 2003, 01:16 PM
Dun da da duuuuuun!

Ref man is here. After this post I will ref.

SneaselReborned
17th June 2003, 01:35 PM
Unfortunately, I have found a large problem.

TMM has editted his attack posts. That is unacceptable, especially when it was editted after the enemy's post. This is just not acceptable. Sorry, but I have no choice but to make all attacks of TMM fail this round.

Round One
DarkPrincess vs The Muffin Man

Cuivadur (Charmander F): 100%, minty fresh (100%)
A poor, nameless Elekid (Elekid M): 100%, wanting a name really badly (100%)

Arena Status Lava peak of doom, smoke appears round 5

BATTLE

Cuidavar starts off quickly, and looks at Elekid. Sadly, Elekid needs a name, so he is sad. Elekid looks up, and knows he just has to battle, even though he is sad. But no, he shall not battle. It is just not worth it.

Cuidavar raises her tail, and grabs it, waving the flaming end in the air like a sword. Suddenly, Cuivadur (Cuivy from now on) jumps into the air, and furiously swings her tail around. Landing gracefully, Cuivy begins to spin aroun in a ritualistic manner. Elekid just watches, sad.

Cuivy looks to the burning hot skies, and then to the enemy. Spitting out a gigantic wad of flames into her hands, Cuivy molds it into the shape of a flaming sword. Yelling a brilliant warcry, Cuivy dashes towards her unwary opponent, and slams the flaming blade at the enemy's head. Elekid is knocked backwards, but still refuses to do anything.

Cuivy now smiles. Elekid just watches Cuivy, not wanting to do anything - just wanting to sit there. Cuivy dashes towards the sitting Elekid, and spits a huge wad of toxins into his eyes. Elekid screeches is pain, and writhes aroun on the ground. The toxins burn at his eyes, and Elekid continues to writhe around in pain.

Cuivadur (Charmander F): 100%, enhanced chi (92%)
A poor, nameless Elekid (Elekid M): 87%, wanting a name really badly, poisoned, writhing on the ground in pain (100%)

Arena Status Lava peak of doom, smoke appears round 5

P.S. Sorry if I am a little harsh, but I don't take edits lightly.

The Muffin Man
17th June 2003, 01:49 PM
Seansel...READ THE GODDAMN EDIT...It didn't MATTER. Arg. I DEMAND a reref. That is APPARENT cheating because I told your brother off. I demand you take that back immedietly.

and think about it you ***. If I was going to edit them, I would edit them so I countered her attacks. LOOK HOW GODDAMN NEAUTRAL THE ATTACKS ARE!!

SneaselReborned
17th June 2003, 01:57 PM
How about I don't listen to you and we wait for DarkPrincess to post attacks?

I take edits seriously. If you don't, then too bad. The reffing stands. You can't edit your attack posts. Especially AFTER the opponent posts attacks.

And don't give me crap about how I am defending my brother. I don't care. You editted your attack posts, you suffer.

Oh, and by the way, its Sneasel, not Seansel.

DarkPrincess
17th June 2003, 03:28 PM
Excellent work so far Cuivadur (Sneasel, you can call her Dur to make things easier :) ) Start off by trapping the him into place with your Fire Spin. This should trap him nice and tightly so he cannot escape. Add to the fury of your Fire Spin with your Flamethrower. The fire should be nice and flamey and will be able to torture the heck out of the Elekid. Finish off by adding a Dragon Rage into the roaring fire vortex.

Substitutes: *hates these but doesn't really have a choice*
If Rain Dance is used, replace Fire Spin with Dragonbreath
If Rain Dance was used, replace Flamethrower with an Ancient Power.

BTW: If anyone is wondering, Cuivadur means "Awakening Faith" in elvish. Thought I let a few people know in case of confusion ^.^;;

DarkPrincess
24th June 2003, 01:30 PM
Erm.. I believe The Muffin Man is DQed since a week has past. If the ref or someone can come and confirm this, please do.

I'll evolve Evylan (Charmander, F) into a Charmeleon then. *notes that she changed Cuivadur's name back to Evylan*

o.o *glomps Evylan* She's so pretty..

Evylan: *snarls* Excellent.. now I can torment others more! *laughs evily as she runs off to cause chaos*

... Ooo... great >.> *sighs and follows her*

The Muffin Man
24th June 2003, 02:56 PM
HEY!! You KNOW my intentions, Rachel, don't try and cheat yourself a win...

The_Missing_Link
24th June 2003, 03:11 PM
Mike, she won fair and square. Even though a round didn't go your way, you still could've posted attacks. Some people just decide to take the win after this kind of battle. Not my style but I don't judge other people *shrugs*