PDA

View Full Version : what AG pokemon can you see misty have if she came back

pokemon man
14th June 2003, 10:18 PM
what pokemon could you see misty have in AG. and what water pokemon would you like her to get and why.

Bacl
14th June 2003, 10:58 PM
Well, since Borck is now a water trainer I expect Misty will change her focus too.

I think she'll be a rock/ground lover! "I'm Misty and I believe in rock-hard defense!" She'll get an Onix, and a Geodude. ;)

All joking aside, I always thought it would be funny if Misty wound up having a team with only one water Pokemon...Psyduck! Through bad luck she gets stuck with five other Pokemon who are not water types (I've thought of this idea ever since that Voltorb in the Orange Islands wanted to stay with Togepi. I always thought Misty should have kept it).

In all honesty I wouldn't hold my breath for Misty to come back. Maybe they'll do a spin off series where she travels travels around with Tracey. They can call it Pokemon: Demographic Outcast's Quest. :rolleyes:

DannyBoy
14th June 2003, 11:18 PM
If misty came back and did the one pokemon thing she would bring Politoed and Togepi. Togepi because she hasn't really caught it. If she was going to bring others she would have Togepi, Politoed, Gyarados, and Corsola. Then she would catch a Spheal and a Clampearl9how ever you spell it).

Hanada Tattsu
14th June 2003, 11:46 PM
Wasn't there a topic like this before?

If Misty hopefully comes back, I hope Ash will catch a Luvdisc and give it to her. Then, she and Ash could both catch Clamperl. Misty's could morph into Gorebyss, and Ash's could evolve into Huntail.

pokemon man
15th June 2003, 02:53 PM
misty
psyduck
azurill
wingul
sphell
surskit
and the jigglypuff that like to sing alot ps misty will get normal pokemon and grass pokemon in AG because she has try to get some normal and grass pokemon

Pidgeot018
15th June 2003, 10:52 PM
Well, Togepi is a Normal-type and Azurill evolves into Water-types, so that'd work. Surskit is a Bug-Type, though, so it'd make for an interesiting love/hate relationship not unlike Misty'srelationship with her Psyduck or even, Ash. Maybe she'll get one as a sub-conscious substitue for Ash, they both have marks under their eyes and could both infatuate and disgust her all at once.

Misty
15th June 2003, 10:57 PM
Misty should have Regice, Articuno, and Kyogre.

What?

Hanada Tattsu
16th June 2003, 08:04 PM
LOL, well I wonder what she would do with Surskit? That would be freaky...

That Pokemon was created ideally for Misty, ya gotta admit...

Iveechan
17th June 2003, 03:29 PM
I can see Misty hating Feebas but then loving it when it evolves into Milotic (like Jessie and the Dustox). But what would be REALLY funny would be if Feebas loved and tried to cuddle up to Misty and she hated, but when it becomes Milotic it becomes snooty and disobedient yet Misty loves it.

BenRG
17th June 2003, 03:51 PM
Okay, here are my suggestions:

Starter: Psyduck ~ She meant to bring Politoed, but Psyduck (being Psyduck) went into the wrong Pokéball and... well, there you have it. :P

Captured:
Surskit ~ The comediec potential of Misty training a bug-type should be obvious to all. :P
Wingull ~ As a flying-type, this would fill in a few blanks in Misty's team
Sharpedo ~ Misty's 'baby' of the season. Despite its' ferrocity, Misty insists that Sharpedo is cute. This is also her surfing Pokémon for the region.
Spheal ~ Misty's main land-based Pokémon
Luvdisc ~ Caught for her sisters (who love stuff like that) but she has taken to it herself, so she has started training it.

Misty
17th June 2003, 04:34 PM
oh yeah, and she should have Suicune too. Two of them. :D

Hanada Tattsu
17th June 2003, 06:38 PM
I would prefer Misty to have a Wailord, and Brock to have a Sharpedo.

I dunno why, Sharpedo and Wailord are kinda alike, but the trainers are more suited to have them.