PDA

View Full Version : ~Experiment Canine/Feline~(Sign ups)

She_wolf_warrior
15th June 2003, 08:39 AM
Ok, I posted this in the STICKY Yes or No topic. I finally found a title.

A group of scientists have been trying different formulas to enhance human abilities. The one that is focused on is an imuntiy to illnesses, even to cancer. They have figured out many solutions, but are unsure of how they would work. Humans were irreplacible if things went wrong. That almost stopped them, until an idea struck. Dogs and Cats were alot like humans in many ways, so, the experiments were to take place in those creatures.

Dogs and cats were taken slyly from their masters, and sent to the laboratory, and injected with the formula. Hours later, the formula proved faulty. Instead, they have been given special abilities of their own, some not looking of what they used to be. When the scientists found out, they abandonned their project temperarily, and were making arrangments to do medical reasearch on them, and will remain there for the rest of the creature's lives.

Time was running out for the pets

YOU are one of those animals. You need to escape, and return to your homes before they make you lab animals for the rest of your life.

Original(Humans stay the same but the cats and dogs change)

Name~
Gender~
Age~
Species~(Human, Cat, or Dog)
Breed(if dog or cat)~
Looks~
History~
Other~((.......))

Changed(Dogs and Cats fill this out. This is what you are like after you change)

Name~(not needed to change)
Gender~(not needed to change)
Age~(same)
Breed~(not needed to change)
New Looks~
Special Ability~((Up to 3))
Other~((.....))

Ok, I will be accepting up to 2 cards per person

Omega Magnum
15th June 2003, 03:55 PM
Original

Name~ Blade
Gender~M
Age~4
Species~ Dog
Breed~ Doberman Pinscher
Looks~ Tan under-side, Black top, Brown eyes, ears clipped, tail cut. typical Doberman.
History~ was found down by some abandoned railroad tracks by a kind child named Billy. I was taken in by his family as the family pet.
Other~ Death to other

Changed

Name~(not change)
Gender~(not change)
Age~(same)
Breed~(not change)
New Looks~
Special Ability~ Telepathic, can comunicate with humans, and i can fly using my telepathic powers
Other~ Death to other

She_wolf_warrior
15th June 2003, 06:14 PM
Ya *brings out car, and runs it over* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Besides that, ya, you are accepted

Krystalline Kabutops
15th June 2003, 07:41 PM
tiger_2007, you didn't add your changed looks. SWW, 2 cards? that's not enough for one RPG. And where's your card?

baby jolteon
15th June 2003, 09:51 PM
Ohhs! This ish cool

Name~Scribbles
Gender~F
Age~1 1/2
Species~Kitten
Breed~Calico
Looks~Black spot around her eye and brown spot around her nose and mouth. On her feet there is brown covering one paw, black covering another, gray covering another and black cover the other paw. On the tip of her tail is Gray.
History~found in a box in a street abandoned. She was found by a sweet girl named Lizzy and taken in as a new pet. Her brother was taken by a weird man.
Other~uhh?

Changed
New Looks~ tiny wings have sprouted from her back
Specail Ability~Flying, Telepathic, invisibilty when threatened

She_wolf_warrior
16th June 2003, 04:59 PM
1.What I mean by 2 cards is that ppls can be 2 charactors. I will change it.

2.I needed to give myself ideas. Here is mine

Original

Name~Sardius
Gender~Male
Age~2
Breed~Irish Wolfhound
Looks~Is fawn with a wiry coatSardius pic (http://www.akc.org/dic/events/perform/images/lure1.jpg)
History~His mother was an expert rag-racer, and planned to go in her pawstepps. 1 year later, he made championships. Once Sardius chased a bag that was on a car, and became seperated from his master. A teenage boy found him, and put up signs to say he was found. His formor owner never called
Other~*stays calm*

Changed

Name~(same)
Gender~(same)
Age~(same)
Breed~(same)
New Looks~Has black fur instead of fawn. Also has strange rings around tail. Dragon wings
Special Ability~Can make his wired hair seem to create small sparks, hover
Other~.....

EDIT~Forgot something, Kiwi Twist, you accepted