PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Which 'Friends' Character Are You?

Silver Ledian
15th June 2003, 02:18 PM
So which 'Friends' character are you (http://www.stomps.org/Quizzes/Friends/index.html) as the title suggests?

I'm Chandler, say the results of the poll: You can't go five minutes without cracking a joke or some sort. Sarcasm anyone? You're goofy and we all love you for that.

And just for an additional poll:

Do you think that the result you got was accurate? If not, which of the friends do you think you are more like?

I actually think that Chandler was the right result for me because in everyday life I must be the most sarcastic person anyone could meet. I don't think I'm as much like the others as I am Chandler :)

MarshmallowEgg
15th June 2003, 02:24 PM
I got Rachel. I actually think it's pretty accurate, except for the part about me being gorgous and popular with guys. But I am smart, and I can get along without my dad's credit cards (seeing as my dad doesn't even OWN any credit cards =P)

Rambunctious Jamirus
15th June 2003, 02:24 PM
It says I'm Phoebe. I'm rather ditzy and a bit off the wall, but I'm always there when friends need me.

That's actually very true. I can act ditzy and I am a bit crazy at times but I'm always there when someone needs me, like my pet dog.

Interpol HQ
15th June 2003, 02:28 PM
I was Joey. I think its pretty acurate, I like the girls and I like the food. Now if you excuse me im gonna get some pie.. Yeah you know what im talking about.*hears a response* No man! Blueberry, you sick freak!

Gligar_Man
15th June 2003, 02:38 PM
i got chandler... :\

that quiz left me unsatisfied...

The_Missing_Link
15th June 2003, 02:48 PM
I got Chandler, which was what I wanted cause I'm sarcastic as hell and can make anyone laugh. I doubt I'll end up smoking every minute of my life though :\

Misty
15th June 2003, 03:17 PM
i r Ross.

nerds 4l.

Crystal Mew
15th June 2003, 05:12 PM
I got Rachel...I would say that description is pretty accurate ^_^
but I dont know about the getting along in the world without daddy's credit cards :s

:D EDIT: typos galore :o

GreenShirT
15th June 2003, 05:54 PM
Well I took it, and as I knew it would be, I was Chandler. How did I know this, becasue every one I have taken says I am Chandler.

Lady Vulpix
15th June 2003, 07:36 PM
It says I'm Joey, but I'm not.
I changed the answers I wasn't sure about, and it still says I'm Joey. :o
Anyway, I don't think I'm like any of them, actually. But taking quizzes can be fun when you're tired.

Misty
15th June 2003, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
It says I'm Joey, but I'm not.
I changed the answers I wasn't sure about, and it still says I'm Joey. :o
Anyway, I don't think I'm like any of them, actually. But taking quizzes can be fun when you're tired.

OMFG TRANSEXUAL!!!!!!11111

...Wait, I'm not one to talk. O_o lol.

Sheik
15th June 2003, 08:19 PM
I got Phoebe. I think that is pretty accurate. I am a total blonde, and am rather ditzy. Besides, I like playing the guitar, and singing "Smelly Cat".

If you guys want another Friends test, then you can go here. (http://www.emode.com/tests/friend/authorize/register.jsp?url=/tests/friend/index.jsp)

You have to fill out a form before you start, but it is a fun quiz to take.

I was Phoebe in this one, too.:)

Fett One
15th June 2003, 08:29 PM
I got Chandler. I was a bit surprised by this because I only make 1 or 2 jokes a week.

Lady Vulpix
15th June 2003, 09:03 PM
J's test says I'm Phoebe, and the description is much closer to me. :D

ILikePokemonP
15th June 2003, 10:20 PM
Yay I'm Ross...

I is no like Central Perk :yes:

Pichu
16th June 2003, 01:26 AM
Though I don't watch friends... I took the quiz for fun...it says I'm Joey Tribbiani, whoever that is... :rolleyes:

Everoy
16th June 2003, 12:10 PM
I'm Pheobe...

That's pretty accurate, I'm a total ditz...

Dark Dragonite
16th June 2003, 12:57 PM
I AM JOEY!!

Lol, I have a feeling that deep down, I'm more of a Ross, or maybe that's just the impression I give to others, and myself.

Cheesey
16th June 2003, 01:05 PM
Silver Ledians one - Ross
Pokemaster Jays one - Chandler

Heh

Kirei
16th June 2003, 03:47 PM
This quiz is kinda lame. I mean, if you know anything at all about Friends, you can just choose who you want to be because the answers are so obvious to tell who they are.

I'm Monica apparently, the first Monica here, ooh! Actually, I think I'm really a cross between Monica and Phoebe. I have Monica's obsessive competitiveness and Phoebe's quirkiness.

DarkTemplarZ
16th June 2003, 08:55 PM
I don't really watch Friends that much, I ended up being Ross, and it sounds about right

'You are a little nerdy'- I like star trek and get straight A's, so I qualify :p
'And obviously have a penchant for dinosaurs'- I like to watch JP, JP:TLW, and JPIII over and over again...
'However, you are also sensitive and caring and a good friend'- I think so

ArCaN1NeX
16th June 2003, 10:11 PM
I got Chandler. VERY accurate. I do joke around a lot with my friends and I'm also known to be sarcastic...:rolleyes:...