PDA

View Full Version : Help! I'm stuck!

totodile79
18th December 2002, 05:39 AM
I need HMs 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8

I'm at the sandy cave. Where do I go next?

Damian Silverblade
18th December 2002, 07:06 AM
HM01 Cut - a house in the city with the first gym.

HM02 Fly - Obtained from your rival after a battle.

HM03 Surf - A house in the city of the 5th gym (your father).

HM04 Strength - Use rock smash to smash the rocks in the tunnel were you rescued the bird early in the game.

HM05 Flash - Some guy on the island of the 2nd gym.

HM07 Waterfall - Not 100% sure.

HM08 Dive - League champion house in the island of the 7th gym.

After the sandy cave you need to double back and go to the volcano, you'll now be able to take the lift up the mountain to confront the enemy team. Once you've done that, you can go down the mountain slopes toward the fire gym town.

Vega
18th December 2002, 07:11 AM
Waterfall is found in the cave which you catch Groudon/Kyorge in

CrazyofBjork
18th December 2002, 09:27 AM
Flash from the guy in the cave in the city with the second gym.

Nodoka
18th December 2002, 11:51 AM
HM 1 - Cut - A house next to the Pokemon Center in Shidake Town (Rock Gym)

HM 2 - Fly - After you beat Magma/Aqua at a building, your rival will challange you. He is on Route 119.

HM 3 - Surf - After beating the gym in Touka City (normal gym), you can find this in the house next to it.

HM 4 - Strength - Use ROCK SMASH in kaihashida tunnel, and the Karate guy will give this to you.

HM 5 - Flash - A Hiker at the enterance of Ishi Cave, which is on the south Island, near Muro Town. (With the fighting gym)

HM 6 - Waterfall - Inside Mezame Shrine, which is in Rune City. You will be allowed to enter when you go to fight your Games Legendary.

HM 7 - Diving - On the island to the east you will find Tokusane City. That is the place with the Psychic gym. On that island, inside a house, you will find the HM.

::points to sig for walkthough:: [/shameless plug]