PDA

View Full Version : The End Of Team Rocket?~STARTS~LSUs needed for trainers and rocket grunts/executives

Samchu
15th June 2003, 03:51 PM
If you need you sign up form here's the link:
clicky (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=256839#post256839)

In a secret location in Jhoto plans were made to hold one of the worl's biggest pokemon tournaments. Challengers were selected based on their abilities to raise their pokemon and not on their number of badges or by their world rankings.
People came from all over the world, each one hoping to find victory. But no one did.
During the celebrations, Team Rocket attacked, abducting both pokemon and their trainers before being beaten back eventually by the trainers and their pokemon.
Forged by the loss of both pokemon and friends, a quest began. A quest to end Team Rockets reign of terror forever.
But team Rocket has many bases throughout the world and only one central base.
Will it be possible for the trainers to completely stop Team Rocket?
Or have they set themselves on an impossible quest?

For the Rocket sign ups you will have to decide on a rank:
GRUNT~Low-rank Rockets, usually asked to partake only in small crimes (any number of sign ups here)
EXECUTIVE~Medium-rank Rockets, they lead the grunts and work large crimes and sometimes assist with small ones (eight sign ups only)
BASE LEADER~The very high rank Rockets, they command all other Rockets and head one of the secret bases, they follow Giovanni's orders and are the only ones who get to see him. (three sign-ups only)

ROCKET BASES:
There are four rocket bases, each one contains one leader, two executives and numerous grunts.

ALPHA BASE~
Leader: Sanfra Venema (Snakes N' Legends)
Executives:
Grunts:

ZAFA BASE~
Leader: Scropion (DarkBlastoise)
Executives:
Grunts:

OMEGA BASE~
Leader: Carbuncle (Mystic_Clown)
Executives:
Grunts:

ULTIMA BASE~
Leader: Giovanni (Sneasel Reborned)
Executives:
Grunts:

TRAINER
Name:
Personality:
Pokemon: (no legendaries)
Pack: (what do you have with you?)
History:
Realtionship:
Other:

ROCKETS
Name:
Personality:
Weapon:
Base: (see above)
History:
Realtionship:
Other:

MY SIGN-UP FORM:
TRAINER
Name: Sam Omaras
Looks: I can't find a link but he looks like Ben Aflleck
Personality: Friendly and out-going, has a thirst for adventure and doesn't seem to take life seriously but if one of his friends gets into any trouble he won't wait a second before flying in and helping them
Pokemon: Pikachu, Espeon, Umbreon, Tyranitar, Eevee, Rapidash
Pack: 5 pokeballs, some food, camping set
History: He was orphaned when he was 12 but inherited a large fortune from his parents. It meant he was able to live off of it once he'd finished competing in his third league. He met Jenn when he was 16. They became good friends and eventually began dating, not forgetting to also train their pokemon. Although he has to be careful about what he does because Jenn's father doesn't approve of his (Sam's) lifestyle.
Relationship: gf~Jenn (plz )
Other:

Okay here's how it starts. Giovanni his holding a meeting in his base to plan the capture of as many pokemon and their trainers as possible from the opening ceremony of the tournament.
Trainers, unaware of any danger, head of to the location to participate, each one hoping to come out on top.

Sam
~~~
I woke up about 5am, alone in my king-sized bed. It was stupid to keep it really seeing as I wasn't going to be able to share it with Jenn.
I'd sold the house, secretly. After this tournament I was going to take the gym leader test, pass it and set up a new gym somewhere far away from here. Just me and Jenn.
I got dressed, running the whole of the risky plan through my mind. Jenn had told her up-tight dad about going to the tournament but told him that I wasn't going, that was probably the reason he let her go. But, she was packing up all her stuff (unbeknowest to him of course) and not comming back.
I grabbed my suitcase and my pokeballs and headed to the car waiting outside. It was a small limo. I wanted to have some time with Jenn before we got there so I decided I wasn't going to drive, plus this came with champagne.
I put Pikachu in the front with the rest of my pokemon. Rapidash and Tyraintar stayed in their pokeballs but Umbreon and Espeon snuggled up together on the floor and watched as their daughter played with Pikachu. I smiled. They were a happy family.
I ran across the road to Jenn's house and climbed up the conservatory which was just below her bedroom window. I had to be careful, if her dad woke up I'd be s*****d.
I slowly opened her bedroom window and just stayed there for a moment, watching her sleep. I could never get over how beautiful she was but when was sleeping she was just adorable.
"Hey..." I said quietly, gently nudging her.
She woke up and smiled. "Hi."
I climbed in. "You all set?"
"Almost. I just need to get dressed."
I zipped up her suitcase whilst she put some clothes on. She grabbed her pokeballs and we sneaked downstairs and out of the frontdoor.
She put her pokeballs in the front with mine and I put the suitcase in the trunk before we both got in.
She just sat there, looking at the house through the window. i reached over and gently touched her hand.
"This is it. You never have to go back there."
"I know..." She finally everted her gaze and sat back. i told the driver to go and we were off.
I'd never thought about it before but this opened up so many things for us. Because of her dad I'd only been avle to see her every other day and I could take her out on a date once a month, and sleeping together was out of the question. But not now. Now there was nothing to stop us.
"Oh, I almost forgot." I reached into a small compartment and pulled out two plates of hot food and two glasses of champagne.
"Hope you're hungry," I said. "I got enough food here to feed an army."

The_Hunter
15th June 2003, 07:30 PM
Name: Jack
Looks: Black shirt and shoes,and has some other nicknacks up his sleeves.As for his eyes,they're a dark blue with black around it.
Personality: Calm even in the roughest situations.
Pokemon: Typhosion,Scizor,Steelix,and a Gengar.(All male)
Pack:Nothing.Doesn't have a pack.
History: Just a normal trainer,he leveled his crew to around lv. 80-85.Then,he found about the TR Bases,and he leveled his pkmn to Lv.100 or around that.
Realtionship:None.
Other: I may and will kill you.

-/Jack/-
Sheesh...time was moving slow,alright. And I was already ready for the tournament today.
"I hope that I have some luck and win..." I said to myself.
The sun slowly rose.I put some sunglasses on and went downstairs.I went to the garage,and got in my car I just got.
I backed up the car,drove out-And headed for the highway.
"It's my way,or the highway." I remembered that line from The Matrix:Reloaded.Looks like the highway got the vote this time.
I got on thw highway,and to my doubt- Sam and Jenn were in a car together.
"Hello,Sam." I managed to say to him,while a truck passed by.
"Hiya,Jack! How is your team going?" He asked me back.
"Fine,now would you mind if I put the pedal to the metal?" I asked him if I could race him.
"Sure,why not?"
I put my foot off the pedal,then slammed it back on the gas and started acelerating to 65mph.I was beating Sam by a truckload or two.I saw the exit for the stadium,and I managed to swing past a huge truck,barely making a dent in my brand-new car.
"Whew.I was goona get smashed back there.Hey,Sam!" I yelled to a very frightened Sam.
"Hi, Jack. Nice stunt you pulled back there. I thought you'd by smashed to-" Sam said,and I interupted him.
"Smithereens." I answered,becasue I knew what he was going to say.
I got through to the Stadium's parking lot,and I got out and whispered to myself,
"Now the fun begins.."
------

Toxicity
16th June 2003, 10:09 AM
Name: Laura Rider
Looks: Has deep forest green eyes that usually has a sorrowful look within them, mid-neck length dark brown(close to black) hair with blue highlights, and deeply pale skin. She's sorta tall, about 6'1", and extremely thin. Is mainly know to wear a black Linkin Park hoodie, and navy-blue khakis with several pockets and of a length her combat boots are barely visible. Also has a pair of silver rimmed, black tipped glasses(nearsighted), usually uses clip-on shades over the lenses, and has half-fingered black gloves with blue flames.
Personality: Is dark(dark depressive, but can be sorta evil), silent, and anti-social. She's chaotic, always believing the world's against her. She can be calm and gentle, but only to her pokemon and people that know her well. She suffers a deep loneliness, but won't admit it....but it might lie within the sorrowful look within her eyes...
Pokemon: Dragonair, Altaria, Espeon, Ninetales, Sneasel, Jolteon
Pack: 6 Full Restores, a bit of food, CD Walkman, tent, sleeping bag.
History: Was born in Lavender Town, but soon moved with her mother to Ecruteak when she was young, after her father abandoned them. She grew towards the darkness within the shadows when she was only 6, possibly because of Morty, her mother's friend. Learning about what had happened to her and her mother when eight, she grew depressed, taking towards a gothic side. She deeply loved dragons by heart, and that's how she got her Dragonair, Serenity, as a Dratini on her tenth birthday. Morty gave her TM30 as a present, and she set out on her journey. After a nearly five-year journey of competing in each league, she returned home, but continued training...She'll leave home for thought about twice a week, just to settle her nerves and continue training her Pokemon.
Relationships: None yet.
Other: N/A

<><>Laura Rider<><>
I sat outside 'mong the wind, watching the sunrise from my home's roof with my Pokemon. Serenity, my Dragonair, rested next to me, her navy eyes watching along with mine. Cirrus, my Altaria, perched on a nearby tree, gazing at the people below, her wings fluffed like cumulus clouds. Aerwyn the Espeon and Miyu the Ninetales sat next to each other, for different species, those two girls got along perfectly. The only difference from regular species on Aerwyn was that her jewel was blue and her fur was slightly darker in shading, and Miyu's eyes were a soft, yet cold, grey color. Yami the Sneasel rested next to me, her deep blue spine and ear feathers folded downward. Last, but not least, my young Jolteon pup, Yugi, leapt from position to position nearby. He was swift, exactly like his mother, Aerwyn. I sighed, just remembering something.

"Oh s***! The opening ceremony of the tournament's today!" I screamed as I leapt down....returning all of my Pokemon and rushing inside. I told my mother goodbye and about the tournament, grabbed my keys and backpack, and rushed towards my car, a 2003 black Pontiac Grand AM. I got in, and looked at my Poke'Balls. I released Aerwyn in the front passenger seat...and drove on. After getting a small breakfast from the local Dunkin Donuts, a coke and a plain bagel with cream cheese, I continued on towards my destination. Aerwyn smiled at me, as I continued with my pace, the speed limit, I passed a limosine(*cough* Sam and Jenn*cough*) going in the same direction...I sighed, looking towards Aewryn.

"Forget those people," I muttered to her, "All they are is a bunch of rich snobs." Aerwyn shrugged her shoulders and we went on, I slowly ate my breakfast, but got an idea.

"Hey Aerwyn, how about some music?" I asked her softly...she nodded and I flipped through my CDs. I put in Evanesence's 'Fallen', and we skipped to Track 2, Bring Me to Life. I hummed along as Aerwyn just stared at me. Oh well, a few hours on the road isn't too much, is it?
<><><><><><><>

Samchu
16th June 2003, 11:36 AM
Glares at 'rich snob' comment then pictures Sam as a rich snob. :D

Sam
~~~
After losing the race against Jack we pulled into the parking lot. I pulled out the suitcases and walked up to Jenn who was watching the other trainers arrive.
"So, we're here," I sighed.
She didn't say anything.
"Not having second thoughts are you?"
She shook her head.
I didn't think she'd say yes, I sure wouldn't. We started walking and soon met up with a girl who had an Espeon.
"Hi," I said, trying to be friendly.
"Hi there."
"I'm Sam and this is Jenn."
"I'm Laura and this is Aerwyn."
"Eevee!" Came a shout as a small black Eevee jumped onto my shoulder. "Oh, this is Shadow. She's still a baby."
Then, Espeon and Umbreon came up carrying Pikachu.
"Oh and of course, the proud parents and my little buddy."
I returned all of my pokemon but my pikachu who jumped happily onto my head.
"So, you got any idea where the hotel they're letting us stay at is?"
"I think it's over there."
"Then let's get going. I think we should probably rest up before the opening celebrations."
And it'll give me some time alone with Jenn...

SneaselReborned
16th June 2003, 02:02 PM
Name: Giovanni
Looks: Looks like...Giovanni...what more is there to say?
Personality: Giovanni...stern, evil, you get da picture
Pokemon: Charizard, Dragonair, Scyther, Sceptile, Tyranitar, Arcanine
Weapon: Rocket Gun, titanium bullets, stainless steel build, super-fast shot speed, 50 shots per round, 2 shots per second
Base: Ultima
History: Ash's father...erm...did I say too much? Yeah, basically he started Team Rocket, but rumor has it that he answers to another, higher ranked person.
Realtionship: Divorced Ash's Mom (wait, I said too much again)
Other: Trigger-crazy...bwahahaha...perfect Giovanni.

~*~Giovanni~*~

"Giovanni! Giovanni!" A small grunt came running into my office waving a paper. Another grunt followed in suit.

Slowly taking out my gun, I let loose a few rounds on the little grunt.

"You shall address me as Sir or Boss. Not at Giovanni. What is the news." I said calmly, putting my gun back into its holster.

The second grunt looked at the smoldering carcass of the first, and I chuckled. Slowly, the grunt picked up the paper and showed it to me.

"Hmmmmm. Grand World Tournament, eh? I think this would be the perfect time to show off my skills." I said calmly.

"Boss, I mean, Sir, I mean Boss, right Boss! Shouldn't we take some of the pokemon too?" The little man took a step back.

"You idiot! I know what I am doing! We'll go out with a bang! And for defying me, you will too!" I yelled, and I let loose a couple more rounds on the other grunt.

"Maybe, just maybe, I can see her again. I'm betting Ash will be there as well..." I said, slowly picking up a framed picture. "My son, we may meet again..."

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

I watched as people streamed into the large complex dedicated to the world tournament. Slowly, I walked from my cover and put of a heavy coat and hat. I walked over to the entrance booth, and I asked to go in.

"Sir, what is your name." The clerk asked.

"Giovanni." I said slowly.

"Hmmmm...Giovanni. No, you were surely not invited."

"Oh really. Well, now I am." I said, and I shot the man in the stomach. As he lay on the ground dying, I walked past him briskly to my hotel room.

Toxicity
16th June 2003, 06:08 PM
<><>Laura Rider<><>
Once we got there, I shurgged and parked. The two of us got out and I began to take what my trunk held out: my green adidas bag with my extra clothing. I placed my Linkin Park wallet into one of my khaki pockets, my backpack onto my back, and we walked on towards where the hotel was, soon meeting up with a couple near the limosine. Heh, didn't seem snobby to me, I regret what I said now.
"Hi." the guy sorta resembling Ben Affleck said, trying to be friendly.
"Hi there." said this one girl who resembled J.Lo.
"I'm Sam and this is Jenn."
"I'm Laura and this is Aerwyn."
I heard a soft cry from the limosine and a small black Eevee pup leapt out and onto Sam's shoulder, "Oh, and this is Shadow. She's still a baby." then his Espeon and Umbreon came out, carrying his Pikachu on their back.
"Oh, and of course, the proud parents and the buddy." he said.
Sam returned each of his Pokemon except his Pikachu which leapt onto his head.
"So...Do you have any idea about which hotel they'll let us stay at?" I asked them.
"I think it's over there." Sam replied.
"Then let's get going," Jenn said, "I think we should rest up before the opening ceremony."
I shrugged as we each went...Aerwyn kept close and I looked around. Nice stadium design...I bet this would be huge. I heard rumors that the world champion might show up....We wouldn't know until it started, but I wondered. I looked at the hotel that we would stay at. It was good enough to me: a pool, about four or five floors, apparently it might have a spa. The sunlight splashed itself across what of my pale skin was shown, no clouds in saight...maybe today would be good after all.
<><><><><><><>

The_Hunter
16th June 2003, 07:02 PM
-/Jack/-
"Hello,Sam. Looks like it'll be a while before you can beat me." I said to Sam,who was already walking away from his car.I just got out,got all of my Pokeballs,the only ones I had-and started heading for the gates.I got out my Scizor,who automaticly jumped on me.
"Would you please get off me,Scizor?!?!?!" I tried to yell at him.It was a fist/claw fight,alright.I finnaly got him off me,and he just stood next to me,not doing anything. As being a Lv.96 Scizor,he wasn't very tall.
"Want to test fight,Jack?" Laura asked me,determended.
"Sure. If I win,don't be suprised." I warned her,giving a wink.
She got out her Dragonair,and it was a tough fight,alright.
"Scizor,you know the drill." I reminded Scizor,since I always did the same attacks with him 99.9% of the time in battles.It was a leer,leer,Steel Claw,and another leer,and another steel claw,and a cut to finish the opponent off. Since my Scizor was around lv.96,I pretty much could say I emerged with victory in the end.
"Okay,since I won,I owe you,let's say...2000 in money?" I decied to make up for it,since I always got money,had no use for it-so I decided to give it away when I won.I didn't have the money with me ATM,so I promised to do it by tomorow.
"Okay,who's ready to see what this thing's all about?" I asked everybody.
"Heck,I'd rather be in there than out here right now!" Sam answered,relived.
We walked torward the hotel,but I decied to walk torward the stadium,instead.I recalled my Scizor,just to make sure he didn't drift off or something.When I got in the foyer of the Stadium,it was the typical stadium you'd find anywhere else.After a short walk around,I went out for the others.
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Toxicity
16th June 2003, 07:20 PM
<><>Laura Rider<><>
After the test fight, I picked up Serenity and looked down at her. I softly smiled, and murmered, "It's okay, I'll heal you once we get there." Jack went on to the stadium, as the rest of us went to the hotel. I got the key to my room, #204, after signing in. But before I went to my hotel room, I went towards the healing area in the lobby and healed Serenity. After returning her and Aerwyn, I went towards the elevator to the second floor.

Once the elevator stopped, I walked passed the other rooms to 204. I unlocked my room and entered....it was nice. A bathroom, a closet, a drawer, a TV on the drawer, and two nightstands between the two beds with lamps. I dropped my bag and backpack near one of the beds and released my Pokemon. Aerwyn and Yugi leapt onto the other bed, Miyu laid down on the floor between the beds, Yami sat down next to Miyu, Cirrus perched on the TV, and Serenity laid her head down next to me as I sat on one bed. I stroked her head gently with calmness, I was determined she would win....with each at Level 95, except Yugi, who was at only 24. I sighed, turning on the TV.

I watched the Weather Channel a bit, clear skies with very few clouds today, same tonight. Then flipped to MTV, just got over with "Somewhere I Belong" by Linkin Park on the Music Videos, and now starting "Bring Me to Life" by Evanesence. I hummed along as I laid down on my bed...thinking about getting a shower soon.
<><><><><><><>

DarkBlastoise
17th June 2003, 09:55 AM
Name: Scorpion
Looks: about 6 foot tall, has shoulder length black hair, blood red eyes, a pierced eyebrow, pierced ears, wears a black leather trenchcoat, a black t-shirt, black jeans, an Iron Clad belt, 22 Chains that hang from his belt to his pants, and regular old black tennis shoes...
Personality: Very withdrawn, and cold. He doesnt like ppl to dig into his past and kills people with ease...*maybe a evil-good flip in the possible future*
Pokemon: Sneasel, Tyranitar, Crawdaunt, Shiftry, Houndoom
Weapon: Twin Short Swords (like that guy on Kenshin, the leader of the Obi Waban Group...)
Base: ZAFA
History: No one is cewrtain about his past...all we know is that Giovanni black-mailed him into the group, and has eradsed nearly all traces of his past...We do know he has worked up his ranks 9in the Organization for one thing...to find out about his past...
Realtionship: none *sniff* lol
Other: neppers my comp is screwing up so ill post later aite?

Snakes N' Legends
17th June 2003, 10:23 AM
Name: Sanfra Venema
Looks: Her hair is the color of lightning. She dresses herself in viabrant colors. Her eyes almost like a Raichu ... if you only could get close enough.
Personality:She has an electric personality. This Venema looks gentle but she has a violent temper. One wrong move and you will be seeing stars.
Pokemon: Raichu (her bonded partner), Electrabuzz, Ampharos, Lanturn, Jolteon, Manectric
Weapon: Carries around no physical weapon, only relies on her powers.
Base: Alpha
History: One of the most devoted Venema to gain the highest position into Team Rocket History. She despises failures and hates anybody who meet up with her standards.
Realtionship: None (Though some say she has a light crush on Lt. Surge.
Other: Due to the fact that she is a Venema, her ability is to use any type of Electrical Attack (No, she isn't Storm. Besides, Sanfra is more powerful than Storm.)

Sanfra Venema
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sitting at my office petting my Raichu. Things always got boring around this time of year. No major celebrations were held so it was slow for Team Rocket. That was until a grunt ran into my office. He was waving a paper when he tripped. Why do I always get the clumsy messangers?

"Ms. Venema, there is a massive tournament going on." The grunt said.

He handed me the paper. This could be interesting. I bet Giovanni knew this before me. I walked up to the grunt and shocked him. Another grunt looked at me as I walked by.

"Make the same mistake he did, and you will get a worse shock." I said.

He nodded and he ran off. Raichu rubbed against my leg. It is great to use the power of Electric Attacks against your enemy. Now to get to this tournament, I headed towards the helicopter area.

Soon I arrived at the tournament. I dressed like a judge so no one would suspect me as a Rocket. Easier to get in this way. I stepped up to the entrance when a guard stopped me.

"Hold it lady, where are you going?" He asked.

"I am one of the judges for the tournament. I am Amenev Arfnas. Now if you will excuse me, I have to prepare for the tournament." I said.

"I am sorry Ms. Arfnas. I didn't ... wait there are no judges. There are refrees only. Who are you?" He asked.

"Come to the side of the Stadium and see." I said.

He followed me and I flow the juice out. In a minute or so, he was paralyzed. He wouldn't recover for a long time. I changed my outfit and headed for the gate. The clerk stopped me.

"What is your name?" She asked.

"Don't worry about that. The guard said I could go in. He is making sure nobody that is supposed to be here gets in. He suspected me but I cleared that up." I said.

"Well, go ahead Ms .... " The Clerk said.

"Teresa Arcuno." I lied.

"Well, go on. The tournament doesn't wait for nobody." She said letting me through.

I chuckled as I got through. Idiot Clerk and Guards, I thought. If you could easily get past, then what's the point of security? Now time to find Giovanni.

Shadow Djinn
17th June 2003, 07:10 PM
TRAINER
Name:Densai Lee Kaliburus Serfranta Mekorta Hwang Taritsu or just Densai
Looks:http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Animation/naruto/sasuke.jpg whee...
Personality:Though he is young he's smart and strategic on the battlefield. Usually a loner, and has no sense of humor.
Flygon(M)
Nickname:Dragonfly

Dragonite(M)
NIckname: Draconis

Scizor(M)
Nickname: Blade

Salamence(M)
NIckname: Judgement

Umbreon(M)
Nickname: Shadow

Pack: (what do you have with you?)A few shurikens hooked on his belt for protection, but so far has not been used. 3 Full Restores, and Food
History: HIs dad and mom were killed by Team Rocket after they gave Densai a pokemon on his 10th birthday, the rare Dratini. He left his home and trained with him, catching new pokemon along te way with the pokeballs he had also recieved. The orphanage took him in, but he escaped after threteaning to electrocute the building with his Dragonair, which had evolved under the intense training. Slowly, he went around the world and conquered the gyms, searching for challenges. When he heard of the tournament he flew towards there to see what it was about.
Realtionship: None
Other:Posses somewhat of a ninja type of skill from his father, ( can run fast, be kinda invisible, leap high and jump far.)

Could you say if I;m in first? Otherwise I will be evil and will not post.

Samchu
18th June 2003, 12:32 AM
Yes you're accepted.

Mystic_clown
18th June 2003, 02:25 AM
Name: Carbuncle
Looks: He has shoulder length, messy green hair and blue eyes. He wears a white lab coat, a green shirt, red pants, white shoes and white gloves.
Personality: Seems calm most of the time. He loves to wreck havoc and to tortuer captives. He's a grade A nutcase and loves to toy with his enemies. He hates failiures
Pokemon: Nidoking, Dusclopes, Magma, Tentacruel, Venasuar and Raichu
Weapon: a katana with a golden blade
Base: OMEGA
History: A total rich snob. This guy was hired by Giovanni not only because of his money, but his skills as a pokemon trainer. His pokemon are around level 99 and are totally ruthless in battle. He's led many successful attacks on cities around the world. Failiure is something he's not familiar with, nor soething he takes lightly.
Realtionship: none yet
Other:

Carbuncle
----------------------------------------
I stood at my desk, performing an experiment on a Clefairy.
"Sir!" came a voice. I turned to see a grunt standing behind me.
"What is it?" I asked.
"We've recieved word that there's going to be a Grand World Tournament!"
"A tournament huh? Perfect! I can snatch tons of pokemon from there. Giovanni will be pleased with me."
"Shall I get the chopper ready sir?"
"Yes. I'll get prepared." I left the lab and heade towards my quaters.
"This will be the best hiest ever!"

SneaselReborned
18th June 2003, 02:21 PM
~*~Giovanni~*~

After checking into the hotel room, I dashed to my room and sat down on the bed. No doubt Venema was here already. Why she, leader of the smallest Alpha Base, would defy the great Giovanni nobody knew. For some reason, she just felt that she was somehow greater. A knock on the door.

"Who the hell is it." I yelled.

"Room service, sir." I opened the door, and a waiter came in with a large platter with tons of goodies. "Sir, the person who ordered this has payed the bill. Enjoy."

The waiter, obviously a person not wanting to be here, ran out quickly, and cursed under his breath. I turned my attention to the food, and I dug in. After finishing the entire plate, I noticed something stuck to the sides.

It was a little card with numbers. And then, at the bottom, was a picture of a lightning bolt. Venema, of course. I read the rocket code quickly, and then tossed the slip to the side.

"Hmmmm, tomorrow at lunch. She wants to...WHAT! She wants to challenge me to a fight!" I gagged on the last morsels of rice i was eating, and then read the letter over again. It was true. Venema wanted to have a battle. Crazy woman. Now, where did she say...ah! At...wait a minute. There! At...hmmmm...at the park!

"Okay Venema. I'm ready." I said to myself, and from my belt I took out a small device.

"Zafa Base, come in, Zafa Base, come in. Report for duty. Omega Base, come in, Omega Base, come in. Report for duty." I said into the small radio link.

No connection yet. Maybe only Venema and I were at this tournament so far...hopefully the entire crew would arrive.

"Omega Base reporting for duty. Omega Base reporting for duty," The link crackled, "I am just in my helicopter, sir. I will be ready for duty, sir!"

"Good job Carbuncle. Be sure to ready some executives for fast summoning."

"Yes, boss! Got it!" The link died, and nothing was heard but static.

"Zafa Base! Zafa Base! Come in!" I said into the radio.

Nothing.

"Damnit. How long does it take for Scorpion to get the stupid tournament letter?"

Shadow Djinn
18th June 2003, 04:48 PM
OOC: Dragonite's name will be Spirit instead, and I decided to make it a Dragonair...cuz Dragonite's are too powerful...

Densai Lee Kaliburus Serfranta Mekorta Hwang Taritsu

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Wait! Densai!" The foolish man yelled, cowering behind his desk. My Spirit towered over him.
" Let me go or your desk will be firewood and this building will be a lightning rod." I threteaned. Spirit nodded.
" You're not old enough to live alone." The man drew up enough courage to stand up and glare.
" I've been alone for 6 whole monthes! I don't need any orphanage to house me! I'm a loner! I've survived by myself already! I'm still in one piece, aren't I?!" I snarled.
" Densai,-" The man started to speak.
" Shut up." I cut in. " You're foolish. I CAN live. I WILL LIVE!" I cried. " Spirit! Flamethrower!" The long sinewy Dragonair released a stream of fire, igniting his desk in flames.
" Now let's go." I said. We turned back and Spirit slithered up beside me. I walked out of the orphanage, not looking back...

That was 3 years ago. My dad and mom had been killed. Team Rocket was the reason. Now I was 13. I had flown across the world, skimming through first, my home region, Hoenn. I'd collected 16 badges, 8 from Hoenn, 8 from Johto, when I heard of the Grand World Tournament. Now here I was, in the air, flying towards it.

" RIght. left. Forward. Left again...Now straight ahead and land." I read directions from my wrinkled old map on Judgement's back. I loved his unique sky blue body, instead of the normal purple. Shadow was the same, with his blue rings, and Dragonfy's turquoise tail stripes and wings.

My mind returning to earth as Judgement landed, I noticed a crowd of people standing, talking to one another. I saw a dark black limuosine, and a tall boy and a girl, who obviously were the owners.
" Rich people...I hate them." I muttered. Returning Judgement, I let out Shadow with his blue rings, who walked beside me. I looked up at the hotel the competitors were allowed to stay for free...not that I cared. I'd pulled up money winning tournaments...and had pulled up some savings from 3 years ago.

As I entered my room after checking in, the room #270, I let out Sprit and Blade, then I walked out onto the large balcony. There I released Dragonfly and Judgement, who were wide awake, and took off into the sky. I didn't give chase, not like I could. They always did this, and usually came back before 8 PM. Walking back in, I dumped my backpack next to the bed and sat down on one of the wooden chairs. Quickly getting up, I left the room with Shadow, and walked down a few staircases, finally reaching the hotel stores. Purchasing some books, I went back up the stairs and reached my room, then went back in, reading " Steven's Simple Strategies to Beat Your Opponent..."

The_Hunter
18th June 2003, 06:47 PM
-/Jack/-
After a loooooong walk to the hotel,I walked into the hotel lobby,and the owner said-
"Torunement?"
"Yep."I anwsered.
He let me stay for free,I would pay him some money.I got room 206.I went in,let out all of my pokemon except for Steelix-He's way to big to let out.
"Good thing I don't have young Pokemon-or they'd be running around all over the place." I whispered to myself.
I watched TV,then I heard something interesting- that body I saw on the ground when I walked into the stadium.The reporter said Giovanni killed him-that's what a witness said.I thought-
"Oh,perfect. Team Rocket's up to their tricks again,aren't they? Ahh..that guy probly was mental and thought that clerk was going to kill him if he wasn't let in."
I watched the thing untill it was over,then they announced the opening ceremony of the tournement would be soon.
"HOLY SH**!! I forgot about that one!" I muttered under my breath.I recalled all my pkmn,then I went out the door.
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

DarkBlastoise
18th June 2003, 06:57 PM
sry for being late ppl

~- Scorpion -~

I stood at the cliffside of the mountain overlooking the stadium...

I wondered...How MUCH fun will I have with these fools?...hehe...

AS I walked down the winding road, a Grunt came up to meet me...

"Sir, you shouldnt be out here in broad daylight...you may be caught.."

"oh I dont mind...Now what news do you have?"

"The Boss has requested you do some favors for him..."

As the Grunt went on and on, I wondered what sort of mindless task he had for me now...but one of those interested me..

"...surveillance on the tournament..."

At that I grabbed the Grunts throat and said, "Tell Giovanni I will do that one, and only that one...."

To which, the Grunt replied, "Yes...sir..."

I chuckled and walked off...

Snakes N' Legends
18th June 2003, 07:30 PM
Sanfra Venema
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked around the stadium. The opening ceremony of the tournament was starting. I didn't know where Giovanni was. I was pulled aside. It was a disguised Rocket grunt. I didn't know what was going on but I had to find out.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Giovanni is going to meet you at a park to battle you." The grunt said.

"What battle?" I asked.

"The battle that I said you were going to battle against him." The grunt said.

My eyes grew red. There was one more thing that I hated more than failures and it was incompent grunts. I pulled him out the area into a non-crowded area. I let Raichu out of its pokeball. Apparently, the grunt didn't look happy.

"You idiot. How could you say that? I'd do anything for Giovanni. I respect any of his orders. To him, he is the greatest person on Earth. I would never go above his orders." I growled.

"Then why are you here?" The grunt asked.

"To see Giovanni. I knew he wouldn't pass up something like this. So what if I have the smallest base? It is still better than being a pathetic grunt." I growled some more.

"Hey, that was uncalled for." He growled back.

"That is true but this should make my punishment more worse." I said.

I took off his cloak to reveal the Team Rocket uniform. I know Giovanni wouldn't approve of this but they had to be punished. Raichu and I charged up our hands/cheeks and shocked him. I could see the Thunder going through his body. We both stopped. I picked him up and started walking. I threw him in a dark closet.

"Hmmmph ... Idiotic Grunts. Why is it I get stuck with one of these grunts who thinks they know everything about me." I said as I shut the door.

I walked off heading towards the refreshment stand with my Raichu following behind me. I didn't know where Giovanni was but I would find him.

Toxicity
18th June 2003, 07:48 PM
<><>Laura Rider<><>
After getting my well-deserved shower, I changed into what I was wearing before, and looked at my watch....the tournament was soon! I recalled my Pokemon, turned off the TV and lights, and rushed out the door. I hurried down the elevator, and as soon as I got to ground level, I rushed out the door...towards the stadium. The stadium seemed semi-crowded, and I got through it and towards somewhere I could sit.

I got a seat near the front, near a gate...but I didn't wanna watch something boring....So I walked around the pathway through the seating area a bit. While I was starting out, I heard a bit of conversation, I shook my head, and continued in boredom, kicking any random rock that was in the way.

I sighed as they went through the conversation. Blah, Blah Blah; Yadda Yadda Yadda; Whatever. As each other trainer watched with delight, I ignored with no sense of understanding it. I slowly got the feeling of humming to myself again, and hummed Bring Me to Life as I got to a concessions stand. I bought a Coke, and drank it as I walked along...as I got to the chorus, I sung a bit of it.

"Wake me up, Wake me up inside, I can't wake up..." I sung as I continued on, soon finishing the coke and putting it in a trash can, and continued walking on...
<><><><><><><><>

Samchu
19th June 2003, 10:12 AM
Sam
~~~
Jenn and I went into our room and got something we didn't bargain on, a king-sized double bed.
"Didn't expect this," I muttered, not that I minded at all.
I went over and laid down on my bed. Ithought that Jen would come sit down or something but she didn't.
I sat up, wondering what she was doing. She was standing out on the balcony. She didn't seem to be admiring the view, she seemed to be deep in thought.
I walked up behind her and gently slid my arms around her waist. "Hey, you okay?" I asked.