PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Sprinkles or Mashed Up? [2 Polls]

Rambunctious Jamirus
15th June 2003, 06:18 PM
Hello :wave: and welcome to another useless Poll. This one is about:

Do you prefer eating ice cream at an Ice Cream Parlor or at home and why?

In other words, do you like eating ice cream at home or at the ice cream shop where they sometimes make their own.

To answer, I prefer home because I like vanilla with chocolate syrup. Why wouldn't I go to a parlor to just get some? Because I mashed it up and you can't do that w/out causing some distraction.
Also, ice cream anytime you want! Who doesn't want that?

Okay, and the second Poll is:

Do you like milkshakes made with ice cream and milk or ice cream and whipped cream?

I like the ice cream and whipped cream because it's creamier and more rich than just having milk. Also, with chocolate ice cream, it makes it look like mud since most of the ice cream is still in chunks. ^-^

Fett One
15th June 2003, 06:59 PM

I prefer getting ice-cream at a parlor because parlors usually have soft served ice-cream which is what I prefer.

Do you like milkshakes made with ice cream and milk or ice cream and whipped cream?

I don't like milkshakes so I have to go with neither.

abunaidesu
15th June 2003, 08:33 PM

At an Ice Cream Parlor because the Ice Cream is softer o.o

With Whipped Cream because it tastes better.

ILikePokemonP
15th June 2003, 10:30 PM

Not many Ice cream places around here so I'd say eating at home. 60s magnums rule though :yes:

I don't think I could tell the difference...

Crystal Mew
16th June 2003, 12:05 AM
1. I perfer eating ice cream at home.....I just think my home is a better place to watch movies while eating ice cream, or do whatever. In a parlor, you have to sit at sticky tables o0; and bringing it home os always fun >_>; no..Ilike ice cream from home :)..tastes better anyways =3

2. With milk, I've never really tried it with whipping cream o_O; I think milk makes milk shakes thicker ^_^ *loves those kind of milk shakes*

aww...now I'm hungry for one :<

Gligar_Man
16th June 2003, 12:06 AM
i dont like ice cream...

Pichu
16th June 2003, 01:18 AM

mmmm....depends what the parlor serves...
If it serves that kind of uh... I think its called .... erm... I don't know what's it called.. Anyway, I'll give it a name, um..."Mini-ice-cream?" :rolleyes:... but its so darn good!! :D

I'll try to explain it: Its ice-cream that is about -40 centigrade and the size of it is like the quarter the size of a pea. They put it in it cup and when you put it in your mouth, it immediately becomes liquid. The only place I've ever seen this kind of ice-cream is back in Hong Kong.

Huh? there's a difference?! :o

Interpol HQ
16th June 2003, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by Cyndaquil
mmmm....depends what the parlor serves...
If it serves that kind of uh... I think its called .... erm... I don't know what's it called.. Anyway, I'll give it a name, um..."Mini-ice-cream?" ... but its so darn good!!

I'll try to explain it: Its ice-cream that is about -40 centigrade and the size of it is like the quarter the size of a pea. They put it in it cup and when you put it in your mouth, it immediately becomes liquid. The only place I've ever seen this kind of ice-cream is back in Hong Kong.

Thats Dippin-Dots, or at least thats what they call themselves up here.

As for the poll.

I like to eat it at a parlor, because they have the weird flavors that you cant get in the stores.

The one with ice cream and milk. I have never had that other kind, or at least I dont know that I have.

Sheik
16th June 2003, 11:23 AM
I prefer eating Ice Cream at home, but I hardly ever eat ice cream.

I prefer my milkshakes with Ice Cream and Milk, rather than ice cream and whipped cream.

Madelyn151
16th June 2003, 04:37 PM
DIPPIN DOTS!!!!! WHERE???? WHERE????

ummm...yeah.

ice cream parlor. it's just better.

whipped cream automatically wins.

but i really just replied to be like "DIPPIN DOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!"