PDA

View Full Version : round two...LIMIT 20

tofu
15th June 2003, 07:48 PM
ok last time i tried this request thing i got a LOT more than i expected. right now i have over 50 tags done. but that last topic just got outta control and i couldn't keep up with the flow of requests. but now we will try this again. so frist lets get the rules straight.

only request ONE tag, and i will not take another request from you for a month after your is completed
do not pm me on the board with request because it doesn't always tell me when i have new ones
if you catch me on AIM DO NOT bug me 50 times about your tag, you will get it when its done
when requesting please follow the format
[1]pokemon(s) to be in tag
[2]main text
[3]sub-text (don't have to have, if one is not listed and requested, i will make up the sub-text myself)
if you want a different pic used then please attacth it to the request or put in a link

limit of request=20

ok now that that is taken care of, the first tag pick-up for this new topic is for: angel blossom

http://www.geocities.com/tagsville/angel.txt
http://www.geocities.com/tagsville/angel.txt

RubyDragonKnight
15th June 2003, 07:51 PM
1.Dragonite tag
2. Kairyu
3. You can make up something

Thanks alot!

Swinubman53
15th June 2003, 07:54 PM
hmmm you promised to do one of these for me before but you never did it. so i'm asking again

Pokemon: Grumpig Swinub
Text: Team Frosty Curl!
Subtext: No Idea (actually write that "no idea")

Yukitsukai
15th June 2003, 07:56 PM
Wee.... I really don't have anything to request (I'm a big girl, I have Paint Shop Pro, I can make my own banners....) but if you ever have too many requests, feel free to send them my way, I'll be more than happy to help ^_^ (See, I can be helpful sometimes.... I just choose not to be....)

Rambunctious Jamirus
15th June 2003, 07:57 PM
1. Espeon, Mew, Zapdos, Typhlosion
2. The Plushie Hoard
3. Step in but Take None

Thank you, tofu!

Katie
15th June 2003, 07:58 PM
lol yeah that last topic was... eh. chaotic? *shrug*

1. Houndoom and Charizard
2. Katie
3. something about the two pokes in the tag, whatever you want, you have made up some pretty damn creative phrases :p as long as it's funny, I don't care really ^_^

thank you soooo much if you can do this for me!

~Katie

Angel Blossom
16th June 2003, 12:14 AM
OMG, thanks a ton, Tofu!! It's an awesome tag, I like it lots. *awkward hug* .. XD

And thanks to Yukitsukai for making me one, too! ^.^

Gengar's Shadow
16th June 2003, 01:42 AM
Its 3 days till a month, so i think that works..(btw, this is bballfan1) I want a gengar tag, please, i dunno about nething else...soo....yea..

CobaltDragon
16th June 2003, 01:58 AM
1. Cleffa
2. Cleffa
3. Wanna see Stars? I'll make YOU see Stars!!
Can you also but a night sky BG with stars please?

Thanks in advance tofu!

Interpol HQ
16th June 2003, 02:37 AM
Here is my request.

Pokemon: Tauros
Main text: Tauros
Sub-text: No prefrence

Thnx in advance.:D

DragonLover
16th June 2003, 05:41 AM
Pokemon: Ninetales
Main Text: Spade
Subtext: The Only Thing Hotter Than Angelina Jolie

thanks in advance

UmbreonCurse
16th June 2003, 07:19 AM
pokemon: umbreon
text: Ozaki
sub-text: Don't make me come over there! I

Umbry Ashley
16th June 2003, 11:57 AM
poke-> umbreon
subtext->afraid of the dark?
text->shadows

thankya!!

Jeffery Mewtamer
16th June 2003, 01:23 PM
Pokemon: Mew
Text: Jeffery Mewtamer
sub-text: Tamer of the Phsyics(sp?)

Super Sneasel
16th June 2003, 08:07 PM
I haven't seen a "No more requests" topic, so is it safe to request something?

Poke: Sneasel
Text: Super Sneasel
Sub-text: Oops! You're dead!
BG: Black and anything that really fits.

But hey! If it's too much trouble, no problem. I now know what kind of stress you're under with these tags. They rock!

K, bye! :wave:

Geofree
16th June 2003, 08:07 PM
Pokemon: Geofree (pic attached)
Text: Geofree
Sub-text: I'm not sure, I bet you can think up a better one than I could ^_^

Thanks alot! :D :wave:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Kari and Mewtwo
16th June 2003, 09:18 PM
Tofu, i'm just wondering if you're up to mine yet.

tofu
16th June 2003, 09:19 PM
pick-up for: rubydragonknight

http://www.geocities.com/tagsville/dragonite2.txt
http://www.geocities.com/tagsville/dragonite2.txt

RubyDragonKnight
16th June 2003, 09:40 PM
Thanks so much, i love it!

xvkarbear
16th June 2003, 10:02 PM
so those that were in your list in the last post have to repost?

SmearGal
16th June 2003, 10:13 PM
I'm just as confused as you, xvkarbear. O-o'

Tofu, are you also doing those you already said you were going to do? Like that list you posted in the other topic? Are you still doing those, or are you skipping them? @-@';; <--Confused.

here is the list as it stands and in NO praticular order:

phoenixsong - blaziken
becca of team rocket - charmeleon
OpOp32 - exploud
kari & mewtwo - latias &/or mewtwo
nathan - stantler
gloom - gloom
god of fire - groudon
smeargal - *custom*
umbrey ashley - umbreon
dragonfree - scyther
Bug Catcher Daniel - scizor
White Gryphon - Swampert
tmm - luvdisc
xvkarbear - umbreon
Lady Kinogassa - breloom

~Smear

Krystalline Kabutops
16th June 2003, 10:20 PM
Picture: Phanpy
Text: Phanpy
Sub-text:"Ah, the power of cheese..."
Backround: Swiss cheese.

SWAMPERT1
16th June 2003, 11:12 PM
poke: SWAMPERT,TYPHLOSION,VENASAUR
Main text: SWAMPERT1
M.T. #2:Muddy,Flames,Bushroot my deadly starers and friends
Thank you:D please:o
And can you make the pokes shiney please. my b-day is comin up so i would like shiney. THANX A TON!!!!!!!!!!!!:wave: :D :wave:

Gligar_Man
17th June 2003, 03:41 AM
rotfl... you shouldnt have re-openned it, youll never catch up now... anywhos i know some particular people who want a bliss tag and cloyster... ;) draggy one was good though

Angel Blossom
17th June 2003, 02:22 PM
Maybe you should try to put a limit for your requests. Like, in your topic title, you should put something like "I'm only taking (insert number here) requests". It might be a lot easier to manage, and you could catch up to the requests.

Just a suggestion. ^.^;

tofu
17th June 2003, 04:32 PM
you 2 are geniuses. topic now has a 20 request limit. current count is: 13 :yes:

xvkarbear
17th June 2003, 04:43 PM
So those that requested on the other thread are outta luck? :(!

[1] pokemon(s) to be in tag: Jolteon
[2] main text: Jolteon
[3] sub-text: Up to you :)

Jay
18th June 2003, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by xvkarbear
So those that requested on the other thread are outta luck? :(!

Maybe you need to realize how much work he does for people like you

*Murkrow
18th June 2003, 06:57 AM
Uh, there's now a request limit?Better get mine in then:
Pokémon:Sneasel
Main Text:Xolotle
Sub Text:Sneaselh's little 'pet'

xvkarbear
18th June 2003, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Jay

First: Tofu, do not take any of this as an insult.. I think your a wonderful person.. and I'm sure you have your reasons for not doing the requests from before. If you still feel offended and wish not to do my request at all, I understand. :)

Oh, I do realize it.. and I'm thankful he's willing to fill people's requests. As you can see from my little blurb above, I think he's a great person. I just thought it a little unfair that people who requested weeks ago, before tofu stopped taking requests, have to rerequest because some buttholes didn't read the entire thread. Those that did request after he stopped now have the chance to get their tags before the people who followed the rules. It's not "me, me, me" I'm referring to, either. There were 13 people before me on that list.. are they out of luck as well? At least see my point, I'm not trying to argue here, or anger anyone (though I'm pretty angry myself).. I know life isn't fair, I know tofu isn't a god and can make everyone happy instantly.. I'm just trying to show I'm not an ungrateful little brat.. as you seem to have implied that I am.

Russian666
18th June 2003, 10:21 AM
[1] Picture: Attached
[2] Main text : Male Dancer
[3] Subtext: The system is down

http://www.freewebs.com/russian666/Strongbad.bmp

LightNinetales
18th June 2003, 11:15 AM
Pokemon:Haunter,Umbreon,Misdreavus,Sableye
Main Text:ThReAtEnEd?
Subtext:Look at shadows...Darkness controls you!
(I don't want a special background,I just want a scary and dark one)

Jay
19th June 2003, 07:09 AM
Kare Bear, I don't think you're a brat, but I think impatientness is getting to some of us. He'll get it done when he does, and yours is coming

Just wondering, if I can wait for weeks and weeks and not really care when he gets it done, then why can't you? That goes for anyone

Silent Dragonfly
19th June 2003, 07:25 AM
Picture: Girafarig
Text: Girafarig
Sub Text: Do what do you want but make it funny :D

Thanks in Advance

xvkarbear
19th June 2003, 10:55 AM
I was never impatient.. I never asked "where's mine?" I just wanted to know if he was going to do the other list at all.

Oh. :) and in rereading what I posted before.. I was angry at jay's comment.. not tofu.

tofu
19th June 2003, 11:42 AM
pick-up for: swinubman53

http://www.geocities.com/tagsville/grumswin.txt

SmearGal
19th June 2003, 12:28 PM
I'm not trying to rekindle your little fight, Jay, but I have a few comments on you.

xvkarbear replied quite efficiently to this, but I'd like to point out, that the 'work' he supposedly does for 'people like us' has not been done. Look at my signature. Do I have the tag I requested on the second page of that old topic? 8 whole pages, and yet I was the fourteenth requestee, and I still do NOT have my tag. Look for yourself. ><'

Just wondering, if I can wait for weeks and weeks and not really care when he gets it done, then why can't you? That goes for anyone
...Not everyone is the same. - -' We all have different limits. Some of us want something done instantaneously. Some of us don't mind waiting.

It may not be the length of time that I myself, or any others, for that matter, are impatient about, it's just that tofu promised to do those requests and now it seems he's taking new ones and doing them before the old ones. IMO, this is a very bad way to do things, tofu...

You should probably state in your first post that you will not be doing the old requests. Sure, this may give you some mean looks, but at least we're informed that we are waiting for no reason, as you aren't doing our requests.

~Smear

Jay
20th June 2003, 06:04 AM
Originally posted by SmearGal
I'm not trying to rekindle your little fight, Jay, but I have a few comments on you.

Fine...

xvkarbear replied quite efficiently to this, but I'd like to point out, that the 'work' he supposedly does for 'people like us' has not been done. Look at my signature. Do I have the tag I requested on the second page of that old topic? 8 whole pages, and yet I was the fourteenth requestee, and I still do NOT have my tag. Look for yourself. ><'

I'd ask how many tags tofu has done, but he normally doesn't reply here. Might need to ask Otto, but assuming x = the amount of banners he has done

x*30 = minutes

It's quite a lengthy time to do it, and we all have lives and we don't stick about the computer 24/7. They take around 30 minutes to do, but I'm assuming it must take longer. Lies. Anyway, be patient and stuff. I can't really do much to speed him up - The last version was pretty hectic and i'm sorry that yours hasn't got done. But what can I (or we) do?

...Not everyone is the same. - -' We all have different limits. Some of us want something done instantaneously. Some of us don't mind waiting.

It's about being flexible. You'll be a better person if you can learn what that means. If you don't like one minor rule of a game (for example) that will affect you a lot, does that mean you aren't going to play it? I don't think so

It may not be the length of time that I myself, or any others, for that matter, are impatient about, it's just that tofu promised to do those requests and now it seems he's taking new ones and doing them before the old ones. IMO, this is a very bad way to do things, tofu...

I guess it's unfair, but we didn't know who wanted requests and who didn't. If he followed the line it would have been sure to break somewhere, and then we have people complaining that they were skipped, ie. It isn't fair on him. He spends hours on this. Just realize that for a moment

You should probably state in your first post that you will not be doing the old requests. Sure, this may give you some mean looks, but at least we're informed that we are waiting for no reason, as you aren't doing our requests.

Aren't you informed now?

Gligar_Man
20th June 2003, 08:03 AM
i think the great tofu should not make tags for people who complain... but then again its up to him... why is everyone agruing anyways, i dont see the issue, you didnt get something free, boo-hoo

Toxicity
20th June 2003, 08:24 AM
[1]Pokemon: Latias
[2]Main Text: Gothic Latias
[3]Sub-text: Dreams within the darkness...

soggy_cardboard
20th June 2003, 10:44 PM
ur tags are really good

so could ya possibly make me one?
(just a small one, bout 1/2 the size of your normal ones)
It will be the advertising tag for my site ^_^

with the text: "visit soggys spinda shrine!"
and a cute ol pic of Spinda @_@

thx alot

tofu
20th June 2003, 11:31 PM
if i am not mistaken soggy's is #20. no more request beyond this point will be accepted unless i say so. note: smergal & xvkar, i will be in contact with you soon about your past requests.

also i would like to clear up something. gligar_man's team tags are made by me not him, we decided to put his icon in the pic because these are his orginal teams. he is the brains and i am the muscle, to put it in simple terms.

Swinubman53
21st June 2003, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by tofu
pick-up for: swinubman53

I'm sorry I didn't thank you. I didn't check back on this ropic for a while and didn't see it. thanks! it rocks! but I can't put it in my sig right now because I just worked really hard on this General scales sig. but when I change, I'll use it!

Vouh kxo ucc-mawxko fenoh ev Tofu, kxo jaw mujkoh!
(Dinosaur )

tofu
24th June 2003, 06:57 AM
pick-up(s) for: The_Legendary_Himo
+ DragonLover + UmberonCurse

http://www.geocities.com/tagsville/tauros.txt
http://www.geocities.com/tagsville/tauros.txt

http://www.geocities.com/tagsville/r_nine.txt
http://www.geocities.com/tagsville/r_nine.txt

http://www.geocities.com/tagsville/r_umbreon.txt
http://www.geocities.com/tagsville/r_umbreon.txt

this was just a quick upload. everyone still WILL get there tags but i'm becoming increasingly busy with work so please be patient. i plan to post everyone's on the first page todayish. enjoi

Cheesey
24th June 2003, 12:36 PM
Hi tofu, please don't hit me on the head for this, but am I still allowed to request? I don't want the one I requested before, but I'd quite like a Meganium tag. Text - Meganium, Sub-text - you do it :P I totally understand if you don't want to do it for a while, but it was in your limit list so I thought I should just make sure I can eventually get one. Thank you very much!

Interpol HQ
24th June 2003, 05:31 PM
Whooo! Thnx for the Tag Tofu!

soggy_cardboard
16th July 2003, 08:17 PM
*patiently waiting*

Shadow Djinn
16th July 2003, 09:20 PM
2 more spots open..i think...so..

Picture: Dragonair
Text: Diamond
Sub-text: something funny..