PDA

View Full Version : Elemental Thievery: Starts! LSUs accepted!

Krystalline Kabutops
15th June 2003, 08:40 PM
There are 20 elements. They are Fire, Rock, Earth, Water, Ice, Air, Electricity, Plasma, Gravity, Magnetism, Sonics, Vacuum(like a black hole), Fear, Explosion, Leech, Shatter, Anger, Poison, Light, and Darkness. These elements have been kept in balance for millenia, But the balance has been disrupted. An ancient force, known by no name, has tried to take control of these elements. However, it was unable to control them, and the elements were unleashed. They finally came to rest in 20 teens in a small town. During their sleep, these teens absorb the elements. When they awake, they realize that they have odd "tatoos". These tatoos symbolize the power each teen has been given, and make them targets. The teens must fight and defeat the ancient evil, and restore the elements to balance. Of course, some of the elements fall into evil teens, who are trying to overthrow the ancient power.
You are one of those teens.

The element's powers:

Fire: Control over fire. Lots of customization available here.
Rock: Control over Rock. See above.
Earth: Control over earth. Ditto to first.
Water: Control over water. Ditto.
Ice: Control over ice. Ditto.
Air: Control over air. Ditto.
Electricity: Able to control machines and create powerful electric fields and shocks. Can direct lightning.
Plasma: Can melt small objects, or larger ones weaker..
Gravity: Control of Gravity. Can make enemies hover or weigh them down with their own weight.
Magnetism: Can make any metal objects stick together, and can hover if metal is nearby.
Sonics: Can control sounds and make an enemy go deaf. Has the ability to create an object out of pure sound.
Vacuum: Can suck the air out of a small area, making it implode. Can make small object fly towards the controller.
Fear: Can incite fear in any enemy, making them flee or beg for mercy.
Explosion: Can make small objects explode, or larger objects weaken.
Leech: Can absorb anyone else's power for a limited time.
Shatter: Can make small objects break into pieces, and largerones weaken.
Anger: Can turn friends and allys against each other because of the tiniest reason, and amplifies anger.
Poison: Can poison anything with a touch, and spread minor diseases.
Light: Can control light and purify souls.
Darkness: Can corrupt a soul, and control darkness.

Fire: Red tatoo
Good~ Sakura12
Evil~

Rock: Tan tatoo
Good~
Evil~

Earth: Brown tatoo
Good~ Enmajé the Hidden
Evil~

Water: Blue tatoo
Good~ Light_Togetic
Evil~

Ice: Sky blue tatoo
Good~ The_Missing_Link
Evil~ Nabooru23

Air: Light green tatoo
Good~ Psychic_Suzane
Evil~ Gothic Latias

Elecrtricity: Yellow tatoo
Good~ Samchu
Evil~

Plasma: Orange tatoo
Good~
Evil~

Magnetism: Grey tatoo
Good~
Evil~ Mystic_clown

Sonics: Dark grey tatoo
Good~ Polizumi-Chan
Evil~

Vacuum: Black tatoo
Good~ kalad1
Evil~ Totodile Lover

Fear: Pale red tatoo
Good~
Evil~ Light_Togetic

Explosion: Bright Yellowish orange tatoo
Good~
Evil~

Leech: Transparent until another power is absorbed. It takes on the color of that element.
Good~ Opaque Onigoori
Evil~ OpOp23

Shatter: Dark Purple tatoo
Good~
Evil~

Anger: Red and blue tatoo
Good~
Evil~ Opaque Onigoori

Poison: Purple tatoo
Good~ fireguardian
Evil~ Mystic_clown

Light: Golden tatoo
Good~ Polizumi-Chan

Darkness: blackish green tatoo
Evil~ Drusilla

Ok, two people per element except Light and Darkness. if you are evil, your tatoo has a black center. otherwise, it's center is white. Two cards per person.

Form:

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Element:
Tatoo description: What does your tatoo look like?
Tatoo location: where on your body is it?
Relationships:
Side: Evil or good?
History:
Powers: (For the first six elements only)
Other:

My good one:

Name: Vornad
Looks: He wears lots of black, including a black tank top and jeans. He also has a black bandana and hiking boots. His hair is pure white, and he's about 6'9, with a sinewy build.
Personality: Quiet, but makes a good leader all the same. He's no wimp, and is willing to stand up for himself or his friends.
Element: Leech (Hah! took a good one!)
Tatoo description: it looks like his skin is made of glass in this area. It forms a spiked staff shape.
Tatoo location: The palm of his right hand.
Relationships: If anyone wants to be a friend, post. He absolutly despises Kat.
Side: Good.
History: He grew up in a pretty normal family, except that he was always fasinated by genetics.
Other: *beats other with a sack of hamsters*

Evil:

Name: Kat
Looks: She wears all white clothes, jeans and a tee. her hair is raven black, and she's about 6'10, with a gymnastic build.
Personality: She flares up in a flash, and her movements are frenzied by rage. She's not afraid to speak her mind, and is very violent.
Element: Anger
Tatoo desccription: A flame with two evil eyes in the middle.
Tatoo location: On her left ankle.
Relationships: Open. She hates Vornad.
Side: Evil
History: She was abused as a child, wich fuels her rage. She hates all adults.
Other: You again?! *Pulls out a herd of squirrels* MWAHAHAHA!!!!
---------------------------
Vornad:

I groaned as I awoke. Sleep was a rare commodity these days, thanks to finals. Thank God today was the last day. Getting up, I got out my usual monochromatic ensamble of black. Who cares if it was almost summer? The heat didn't bother me. I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth, when I noticed it. The palm of my right hand was transparent! Or at least, part of it. I exaimened it closer, and saw that it formed the shape of a staff, with a white center. Shrugging, I galloped downstairs and read the note the folks had left. It said they had left on a business trip to Malysia, and wouldn't be back for a few weeks. Sighing, I pulled out some bagels and turned on the toaster, while I pondered my new "acquisition".
-------------------------------
Kat:

I grunted as I entered conciousness. I was still in a nook on top of the roof, thanks to dad and his urges. Stretching, I jumped down and pulled my backpack from a bush. Then I left for McDonalds, deciding on some biscuts, and then school. I'd be late, but who gave a sh!t? As I walked, I saw something on my ankle. It was red and blue, and looked like a flame with eyes. Momentarily happy, I was glad I was wearing my shorter jeans, so my new tatoo would be easily visible.
---------------------

We'll all meet at school in a bit.

Haruko
15th June 2003, 10:01 PM
Name:Hoshi Yakatami
Looks:Tall, with everflowing blue hair..She got it dyed really wll, and it never comes off. But she wears a Yellow Shirt and Blue Baggy Pants, with Yellow Pockets. Her shoes are Kouji-style, xcept' they are Blue and Yellow.
Personality:You know Koji from your Eeveelutions RPG?She act's a ton like him. She's anti-social, and a loner. She's always alone at school, but she's really Smart and clever.
Element:Light
Tatoo description:The Hikari Symbol, I'll get a Piccy soon.
Tatoo location:On her Right Shoulder
Relationships:..-.-'She's love with her Friend Yoshi, who she tutors to play KeyBoards.(Something I wanna learn to do.)
Side:Good
History:Her Mom's rich, and a snotty brat.Hoshi will call her Kasumi, not Mom. Hoshi is sorta Spoiled though, she get's stuff she wants and doesn't want. She's not a Spoiled Brat or one to show off though. Her Dad, Twin and Brother moved away.
Other: She's actually very Musical. She likes to play the Keyboards,and her Electric Guitar, which is Blue with a yellow Stripe.

<<Hoshi AKA Yosh or Yoshi>>

It was about 6:50am, on the bright day in this nice town..

'Wait..I'm...to cheery..'

I looked at myself in the mirror of My bathroom...Nothing wrong. My hair was especially blue today. I did a 180, and stopped on my back..

The Hikari Symbol in Golden ink was on my right shoulder...I took a washcloth, and tried to wash it off.

With no sucess..

I decided to stop trying to get it off, and Get changed..I would only have enough time for that, and a Hash Brown. I had to go to school for 1 State Testing, and stuff. 8th grade crap, you know?

I ran down the stairs, with socks in hand to put them on in the hurry I was in. My mom was at the spot I normally sit to put my shoes on..

"Hun, Let's eat Breakfast together, today.."Kasumi said, looking at me with her sterling grey eyes. I got my eye's from my Dad.

"No, Kasumi. I can't be late today.."I said, and hit my watch with my pinky,"I have to get on time for Spanish Written Testing(I HATE THAT!).."

"I can alway's sweet talk that Principal of yours..."

"Money can't replace education. Unless it's you, Kasumi."I said, and finished Tieing my shoes up..

I grabbed a Hash Brown, and stuffed it into my mouth..And went to recieve my Daily Touture..

At school..

kalad1
15th June 2003, 10:14 PM
Name:Janin Darkhope
looks:brown/blonde hair, fairly pale skin, and blue eyes, wears jeans, a t-shirt, and a black trechcoat.
personality:Introverted, but will speak to people when bored, is fairly nice, but CAN'T stand bullies.
Element:Vacuum
Tatoo Desc.: A black, inward going spiral.
Tatoo location:back of his right hand.
relationships:None
side:good.
history:has had a fairly good life, but was picked on a lot in primary school. he was picked on for several things, such as his odd family name.
powers:Absorb: he can absorb energy attacks into a black sphere of vacuum energy.
Dark vortex:creates a miniature black hole that sucks in stuff in front of him, it can hurt friend and foe alike.
Other:NOOOOO! NOT OTHER!

Janin (he'll be one of your friends, Opaque, he won't necessarily be friends with the others though.)
I got up with a yawn, Irritated and wanting to sleep more. I got up around 5:50 to ensure I got to school on time, even on exam days. I stumbled into the kitchen, half asleep, and poured myself a box of cereal, and ate it after pouring some milk on it. then, when I was slightly more awake, I got a shower, which woke me up fully. when using the soap, I saw the back of my right hand, there was a strange black swirly thing on the back of my hand.
now, how did that get there, I didn't go to any parties, so there's no chance of this happening by me getting drunk... I got out of the shower, after a futile attempt to scrub it off. I decided to just use the excuse that it was a fake tatoo. I put on my jeans from yesterday, and a black t-shirt, and grabbed my bag and ran out the door, intending to catch the bus on time.

Krystalline Kabutops
15th June 2003, 10:45 PM
Kat:

After a small meal at McD's, I hopped on the bus as it passed by, and slid into a window next to Janin. He was the only person who really knew my troubled family life, and I had sworn to slit his throat if he ever let word out. "Sup Kat?" He asked casually. It didn't fool me. I could tell he was hiding something. I showed him my ankle. "New tatoo," I lied. "Likewise." He replied, showing his hand. "Wtf?" Then I noticed Vornad sitting a little ways away, looking at his hand. "Whatcha looking, at, ya barrel of ****?" I asked.
------------------------------------
Vornad:

I glared at Kat. She was such an idiot. No reasoning abilities whatsoever. I decided to ignore her. She kept calling insults, and it finally got to me when she called me pansy. Yelling, I jumped on top of her, dragging her down to the floor for a good ol' fashioned brawl.

kalad1
15th June 2003, 10:53 PM
Janin (sorry, it's a bit short)
I watched as Vornad and Kat tumbled down and started fighting. I sighed, they did this ALL too often. I watched with detatched interest, as I was wondering about what had happened to my hand. I was snapped back to reality by the bus driver shouting to me to help break them up. I forced them apart, calming them down, and mentioning to both of them, "hey, school's almost over, you will be out of each other's hair soon enough." they calmed down a bit, but both of them glared at each other. i felt it would be a long day...

Haruko
15th June 2003, 11:07 PM
<<Hoshi>>

I walked the way to the Middle School...My last year....

I then sotted someone, It was Yoshi...He was a childhood friend from Japan..I moved here when I was 3..he Moved 2 years Later...

"So...Sup?"He asked..He was alway's playful..My friend..My only one at that fact..

"Look at the aswome tattoo I got!"Yoshi said, and showed his ankle...It had some Music Notes on it in a Darkish Gray..And a white Center..

"I've got one too.."I said, and made it so you can see my shoulder...He glared at it..

"Sweet.."He replied, and we continued to walk..

"So..Spanish test?"I asked him..
"Italian.."

"Heh...We are Tri-Lingual!"I siad, and we did our secret handshake..We knew Japanese,English...and some other language I would leave out of my life when I finish the big H.S.

I was always friendly to Yoshi..He was the only one who can care to my wounds, heal the pain..or like the Cooling Breeze on a windy Summer day..

We walked up to the Middle school...and got our names Checked off...

Hoshi Yakatami and Yoshi Misatomo.

Name:Yoshi Misatomo
Looks:About 5 foot 5, with Brown Spiky hair. He has a Red Shortsleeve, Khaki short that go to his knees. His Blue eye's hypnotize any girl in the 5 mile radius, except for Hoshi.
Personality:He's more open and friendly that Hoshi, he still is a loner, only because He's not like the others, like Hoshi. He though, claim's is heart was stolen by Hoshi when she first played a note on her guitar.He's somewhat of a hopeless romantic.
Element:Sonic
Tatoo description:A Few Musical Notes..The first notes Hoshi played to him, actally.
Tatoo location:Right Ankle
Relationships:Somewhat Loves Hoshi, he hides it just as wll as Hoshi.
Side:Good
History:His mom moved to Where Hoshi lives because his Mom got a job in America.His Mom is Not as Snobby as Kasumi is, He'll call her Izumi or MaMa sometimes.His family is rich though..
Other:He plays the Guitar a lot..

Is that ok?

<<Yoshi>>

I stared at Hoshi when she checked in, her Soft, gentle hand pressing on the pen to write her name down..

I noticed, she Played a Pratical Joke, and wrote her name in Japanese characters...

"Hoshi, Please make it so I can read it."Mr. A, the Social Studies Teacher, said..

She then wrote it down again, Correctly..She laughed as she trailed of to a corner..

I wrote my name in English, and trailed of to the corner as well..

"Hoshi, Think your gonna pass?"

"Yeah...Straight A's all year.."

I looked into her Eyes...She was nervous....I then placed my arm around her shoulder, and patted the back..

"Hey...don't worry, Hoshi-san...You'll do ok."

Krystalline Kabutops
15th June 2003, 11:12 PM
that's fine, I'll edit him in.

Mystic_clown
16th June 2003, 03:00 AM
Name: Marik Ishtar
Looks: He looks like Malik from Yu-Gi-Oh except his hair and his eyes are green and he wears a black leather jacket.
Personality: Very, very evil. Everyone thinks he's insane and well...he is! He only cares about one person, Varda. He hates everyone else.
Element: Poison
Tatoo description: It's a green eye surrounded by thorns
Tatoo location: His back.
Relationships: He's in love with Varda and isn't afraid to show it.
History: He was abandoned at a young age and was forced to fend for himself. Nobody cared about him and he had to resort in becoming a thief to survive. He showed no remorse as he beat the living s*** out of a person and stole all his money. He then became the leader of an infamous gang and they began wrecking
Other: N/A

Name: Arkana
Looks: Looks like Arkana from Yu-Gi-Oh (that masked magician guy)
Personality: He’ a total madman. He thinks life is just a performance and loves toying with people’s minds. This guy loves torturing people.
Element: Magnetism
Tatoo description: It looks like two magnets going back to back.
Tatoo location: His left arm.
Relationships: None
History: He’s the second in command in Marik’s gang. He’s been known to torment his targets before robbing them. He’s been given the nickname ‘The Masked Magician’ due to that mask he always wears. He loves messing with people’s minds and loves driving them insane.
Powers: None
Other:

I sat on my 'throne' (it was really a antique chair covered in jewels that we stole). I felt the tatoo on my back.
This is the symbol of poison. Soon I'll figure out what it means.
"how's everything master?" came a voice. I looked to see my right hand man standing in the shadows. He had that stupid grin on his face like always.
"Everything's fine Arkana," I replied, "Now leave me. I want to be alone."
"As you wish master." Arkana turned and left the room.

Arnen
16th June 2003, 08:40 AM
~Name: Seyelin Hatsuke
~Age: 14
~Looks: Sort of tall and pale, he has sort-of-long silver hair and pale blue eyes. He wears a black T-shirt, a dove-grey vest, and black cargos.
~Personality: Very morbid and antisocial, and getting him to talk is like breaking through a stainless steel wall with your bare hands. When he does talk, he has a tendancy to be very sarcastic, and seems like a jerk to pretty much everybody. He is also a bit insane and suicidal.
~Element: Ice
~Tatoo description: An ornate sky-blue snowflake-looking thing.
~Tatoo location: On his left arm.
~Relationships: ... Um, no...
~Side: Evil... *Dr. Evil finger*
~History: He's always been one of those guys who everybody gives a hard time simply because he's, well, him. This has caused him to shrink away from society, and actually is responsible for quite a few suicide attempts. He has to see a psychiatrist regularly, and has to take what he calls "happy pills," not that they work.
~Powers: Can dramatically lower room temperatures (like, standing-right-next-to-an-air-conditioner-on-full-blast-in-the-middle-of-winter-in-Alaska cold), can fire dagger-like shards of ice from his palms, and can freeze relatively small objects by touch. His body temperature also lowers considerably, so he would only show up as a cold spot on infrared radar.
~Other: Die... *turns other into an other-sicle*

~^*Seyelin*^~

I yawned as I woke up. I grabbed my annoying alarm clock and was about to hurl it across the room, still half-asleep, when I ccame to my senses. Instead, I glanced at the time. 7:24. Whatever. Not as though I had school or anything. My parents had removed me from school since... Oh, my second, maybe third attempt at suicide. I climbed out of bed and got dressed. I noticed something on my arm. It looked like a tattoo.

"<Oh, great,>" I thought, "<Mom's gonna kill me...>" Sighing, I tugged the arm of my T-shirt down in an attempt to hide it, at least until everyone was gone. I liked it that way. No parents, no annoying little brother, nobody but me. I went downstairs, into the kitchen, and poured a glass of Pepsi. I tapped happy pill out of the bottle and popped it into my mouth, washing it down with the soda.

"They won't work if you take them with so much caffeine." I jumped slightly; I hadn't heard my mom come downstairs. I gave her my coldest glare.

"They don't work anyway," I enlightened her. Without another glance at the woman who had made my llife Hell, I went straight to the living room and clicked on the TV.

Of cours,e it only took her a few minutes to notice my arm. "What's that?" she demanded, standing at the doorway. "It better not be a tattoo," I heard the warning in her voice, but remained calm.

"It's temporary," I lied. I didn't even know what it was, but I wouldn't tell her that. I wanted to live to see fifteen, thank you.

"Well, it better be," she said, with a sigh that said "Why bother?"

FInally, the wench left and I had the place to myself. Immediately once she was gone I turned off the TV and reclined in the armchair, staring at the mark on my arm, thinking. "<Now... What to do about this?>"

Toxicity
16th June 2003, 09:40 AM
Name: Laura Kaze(means 'wind' in Japanese)
Looks: Is sorta tall, like, 6'1", and thin. Her eyes are mainly a deep forest green, yet has a faint ring of brown before the pupils. Her hair is a deep dark brown, close to black, and cut to the length of the middle of her neck, and has blue highlights dyed into it. Is mainly known to wear a black shirt, sometimes using a black jacket to hide her tatoo, and deep navy-blue khakis with several pockets and a length her combat boots are barely visible. Also wears a pair of silver-rimmed, black tipped glasses and a necklace of a yin-yang. Her skin, is a deep pale.
Personality: Is truely dark(dark depressive, but can be evil), silent, and anti-social....But seems to act apathetic and hopeless most of the time. Once you get to know her, you see a calm and gentle side of her, but she can still be her. She's extremely passive, and is one of those people who would shudder when they here the word 'Avril Lavinge'.
Element: Air(duh)
Tatoo description: Looks a lot like the crest of Friendship on Digimon, only take out the yin-yang like thing in the center.
Tatoo location: On her left arm
Relationships: Friend of Seth Rider.
Side: Evil!
History: As a young child, she was deeply un-loved by much of her family. At four, her mother abandoned her, believeing it was her fault of her father's death, but was soon taken in by her aunt. Not accepted in school for the way she was, she grew towards the dark side...and soon became corrupted by her own depression. In eigth grade, aged thirteen, Laura nearly got expelled for getting in a serious fight with a prep. Ever since then, she's realizing her fate will come youngly, and is trying hard to escape her pain, realizing it's impossible.
Power: Can change the direction of the wind, sometimes change the flow of the wind.
Other: Why you again?!? *shoots other with her sniper rifle and runs*

<><>Laura Kaze<><>
I awoke and stared and my alarm clock....6:50. Damn! Late again. I rushed to the bathroom and took up with brushing my teeth. While brushing, I noticed a light green ink tatoo in the shape of the crest of Friendship on Digimon, without the yin-yang center, and had a black center. I tried to wash it off, no use. I sighed, what would Aunt Christy say? I rushed back to my room to change into my usual, except I pulled a black jacket over my shirt to hide the tatoo....I rushed myself down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Late, huh?" my aunt said, "Oh well. As long as you're not late for school....fine with me."

I sighed, "It isn't my fault....Alarm wouldn't come on again." I sat at the table and ate what I could call my 'breakfast': A glass of Cranberry Juice; A Chicken, Brocolli, and Cheese Hot Pocket; and my 'happy pill'. I begin to eat, wondering how the tatoo got there....I wouldn't know for now...but I hoped I would soon find out. Aunt Christy turned on the radio, apparently, Conmplicated started after the announcer said, "Now for Avril Lavinge's Complicated!" I shuddered and finished breakfast....getting up.

"Laura, You're pale....What's with you?" Christy asked.

"Nothing," I quickly lied, "Just nothing." I tied my jacket around my stomach, and before I could leave, she stopped me! I was dead...Smooth move, Ms. 'I think I'm not as insane as Johnny Knoxville'.

"Laura, What is that? It looks dumb on you." She spoke loudly.

"It's temporary." I replied quickly, and rushed myself out the door...I wish I could live to see seventeen now.

"It better be!" She yelled as I ran towards my bike and rode on to High School....This better not be a bad test day, because I have an evil Science Test today. I stared at my tatoo, hoping there would be a way that this would come off...
<><><><><><><><>

Sakura12
16th June 2003, 11:35 AM
Name: Sakura Iriador
Looks: Rather tall and muscular, with long black hair clapsed together near the end with black band and sapphire blue eyes. Wears a pink or red tank top with black jeans or shorts. Has been wearing a pendant that looks remotely like a sun symbol on a silver chain since she can't remember when... The pendant is a little hard to describe, so I won't, unless you force me to...
Personality: Boisterous, lacks respect for authority, but will stand for what she feels is right.
Element: Fire
Tatoo description: A circle surrounded by triangles with the spikes pointed out, like the sun.
Tatoo location: On the right side of her forehead(I don't think anyone's done the forehead before... Very Harry Potter-ish)
Relationships: Anyone?
Side: Good
History: Brought up in an orphanage with no memory of her parents or any siblings. Has always protected the younger orphans from bullies. Finally got kicked out at the age of 12 for bashing up another guy.
Powers: Can create and manipulate fire. Pretty useful when you're out field cooking and forgot the lighter and there aren't any matches left.
Other: None...

-=[Sakura Iriador]=-

I woke up in my temporary home before the sun had really risen. Time for another day out on the streets. Not that that was anything to look forward to, but it was better than the orphanage. At least I was earning my keep.

I walked over to the river behind the thatched hut. Scooping some water up with my hands, I sipped it slowly. Looking in the water at my reflection, I noticed something strange. A small mark on my forehead. I touched it, trying to wipe it off, but it stayed. I looked closer. It seemed to be a tatoo, kind of like a sun symbol. It looked weird, but cool.

I jumped into the river, letting the coolness of the water wash over me. True, I was homeless, but I liked to keep as hygenic as possible.

When the sun had truely risen, I set out, my clothes were still wet, but who cared? The market was full of people. Women, out to do some shopping. Time for me to start my work. I darted behind some lady haggling with some shopkeepers and grabbed the loaf of bread in her bag. Walking on, I grabbed someone else's wallet. By half an hour, my work was done, and I was back in the hut eating the bread, counting my earnings. I smiled. Luck was on my side today. I had enough money to last me some time.

Krystalline Kabutops
16th June 2003, 01:34 PM
*Punches self* *men in white suits drag me out door* I WAS ONLY GETTING INTO CHARACTER!!! O_o;....
---------------------
Vornad:

I glared over at Kat. Next time, I'd finish her. She was just too much of any eyesore for the world at large. As the bus stopped and we got off, I felt a kick. Turning, around, I saw Kat grinning. I couldn't get to her, but as soon as she got off the bus....
-----------------------------
Kat: I noticed Vornad looking at me. As he dissapeared into the crowd, I got the sense he was planning something. As soon as I was clear of the bus, I went at a sprint into the building. The poor sap behind me took the barrage of crap filled ballons. Making the victory sign, I pulled Janin along for the last day of school.
-------------------------

We're all in the same class.

DeusExMagician
16th June 2003, 02:00 PM
I'll take Male, earth, good, if you please.

Name: Karosuke Harijé: (Kah-roe-skay-Hah-Gee-Ray)

Name:
Looks:Semi-muscular, like a jock. Around 6 foot 11, but not quite there yet. A centimeter or two off. He's white, but his skin has a tan, and has become tough. Black hair. Jet black. Green eyes. Burnmark on his chest from a childhood accident.
Personality:He wears a mask of cheerfulness, but is angry, and full of spite, in reality. Unless he's around women.
Element:Earth
Tatoo description: His tatoo is like a runic symbol inside the head of bear. Sometimes the runic symbol glows, causing two parts to look like the eyes of the bear.
Tatoo location: His tatoo is on his upper left arm, close to his shoulder. When it glows, the light comes through his shirt, so he covers it with his hand to prevent anyone from seeing it, until it goes away.
Relationships: He is very clumsy around girls his age, or close to it, especially if pretty, so he has had no lasting relationships with girls. His parents aren't much help either...His only friends are at school, and he doesn't really care for them.
Side: Good, despite personality quirks. ;)
History: Was born and raised in a slum. Sleeps in an abandoned orphange to keep away from abusive(and drunk) parents. But he manages to deal with it, since at school he is treated as an important individual, especially at football games.
Powers: His earth power can cause tremors, and raise walls of soil. He can manipulate soil to his will, and can harden it into an earth creature, if the soil is potent enough. It is because of his soil powers that he loves football so much.
Other: Don't touch me. I'm not used to it....Oh!, you're pretty...uh, say, the day is very pretty, like you, today, huh?... :D

:SLAP:

Aww... :(

Krystalline Kabutops
16th June 2003, 02:05 PM
Ex: XD! You're in!

OpOp32
16th June 2003, 02:24 PM
Name: Brett Rink
Looks: Tall, dirty blonde shaggy hair, sorta lanky but also athletic, dark blue eyes
Personality: Always seems to notice the downside of things, can be reliable to those who he trusts, which isnt very many people. Doesn't speak to often, and when he does it usually isn't something worth hearing.
Element: Leech
Tattoo Description: A dark black circle with the shape of a raindrop in the center, depending on what power he absorbs decides what color it becomes.
Tattoo Location: On the underside of his right tricep.
History: Born into a suburban family in Massachusetts, his father was later given a new job in NYC. Not liking the change of environments, he is usually found wandering around the city if not in school. His family worries about him, for he occasionally skips school, and he doesn't ever tell them what he is thinking.
Powers: As his element, he can absorb the abilities of others. He must be a short distance of touching the person to absorb the power.
Other: nooooone

((((***Brett***)))

I walked around the city, for no reason really, just didn't feel like going to school. Who cares if my parents would find out, they hate me anyways.

I found myelf at an intersection and watied for the walk sign to allow me to cross.

I had a lot on my mind anyways. Waking up and having a new tattoo is one thing. It was located on my right tricep, the underside. It was a black circle with the shape of a rain drop in the center, which was something very peculiar and even wierder when it just appeared.

So I was a little spooked, but it was kinda cool. But it was enough to make me want to skip classes today, so I decided to. So what about the consequences, I'll deal.

DeusExMagician
16th June 2003, 03:37 PM
Sorry about not including his story-thing, I was gonna edit it to have that but the computer went crazy ans made me close the site. Stupid piece of crahpé.

Anyway,

IC from here on:

----------------------
I wake up on the floor. The bed broke again.

"Stupid piece a' crap. Gonna have to fix it again...later..."

I grabbed my few possesions, such as my school tee, and picked up my backpack filled with useless materials. Like books, food, and all those hindrances to life. Makes me wonder why machines can't just download this stuff into our heads. We'd wind up saving about 17 years of life.

So, I go to my high school. A summer, and then another year of this. It was too much to take. I'm not stupid, I just got into education late, because I had to spend time collecting money to go there. In my early life, before high school, I got some support from my uncle, but he passed away and left his money to my no good parents. Yeah, he just had to die. Then I had to waste two years working at a stupid old foodstore, just to have enough money to go to high school, and at night I have to do professional boxing for money. Some life. Why's it have to be so complicated...

So, as soon as I was done going over those same thoughts that I go over every morning, I opened my eyes and realized that I was there, at the high school. My life here is a farce. I pretend to be a "tall 16 year old," so no one thinks I'm weird.

Time to walk in.

"Man, this place feels weird today...Maybe it''s just me, and this darn rash...Ah, well. Last day, maybe I'll just goof off..."

On my way through the halls, someone crashed into me that had been running in with a friend. So much for goofing off...

BAM, the figure falls over and I drop my backpack.

"Ah, shoot," I said, my school face on. I have to act happier at school...

The person stood up, and she was furious. She? Oh, it's a sheee..... :wave:

"..H-..h-hey, Babe...." I drooled on myself. I'm not thinking right. But she's so beautiful...

Her clothes are pure white, she's dressing OH so stylishly, in a jean and tee combination...Hair as dark as the feathers on a crow...black, like mine...And she's almost as tall as me....She's perfect....

"Say, b-baby, wanna get a hot dog? Cuz I think you'd love a BIG, juicy hot dog about now...."

What was I talking about, this girl was enraged at me! but hye, how could I help it, when she's everything I've dreamed of....

What happened next, was not pretty.

OOC: Your turn, Opaque. And make her do something MAD. ;)

Krystalline Kabutops
16th June 2003, 04:26 PM
Kat:

My eye twitched. "WHY YOU LITTLE PIECE OF ****!!!!" I yelled as I tackled him. Second time today. Not a good sign. Getting him in a headlock, he desperatly tried to pull away. "You wanted to get me a hot dog, right?" I asked as I stole the money from his back pocket. He groaned, and I got up, giving his limp form a kick. "First my dad, now you, who next?" I asked the kid. He just groaned again, and I gave him a parting kick as I headed off to class with Janin.

DeusExMagician
16th June 2003, 04:38 PM
IC: Karosuke:

"Oh, my face and hands...."

I managed to stand up.

"Oh man, ninth time this week I had my money stolen. But at least it got stolen by a cute girrrllll...." I drooled again.

Regaining my composure, I made my way to class. Damn, why does that hot dog thing never work? It's not what is seems like, I mean, I really was just asking her if she wanted *A* hot dog, not *MY* "hot dog"....

"Oh well. I can borrow some money from one of the jocks, or maybe I just wopn't eat today. Tonight I start my new job...Some summer break that'll be..."

I walked to my frist class, trying to act like that last kick didn't hurt, when in reality I had no feeling in between my legs.

"Wow, that girl ain't just a looker, she's also a fighter."

And as I sat down in class, everything got all fuzzy and black, and, ohh..... :plop:

OOC: I guess he couldn't ignore it any longer.... :no: Oh, and who exactly is Janin? I haven't gotten to read EVERYTHING on the first page yet...Can you tell me in OOC at the end of your next transmission, Opaque?

Krystalline Kabutops
16th June 2003, 04:49 PM
Janin is Kat's only friend. ;)
---------------
Kat:

As that little perv walked in the door, I groaned. The pricipal had said that the classes would be mixed so that we couldn't be able to ask friends for help. As he slumped over, unconcious, I stifled a smile. He deserved it, after all. "All right, what's wrong with him?" asked Mr. Orden, our teacher. "Kat attacked him in the hallway!" Announced Rupert Snidges, the teacher's pet. I gave him a glare that made global warming look like a joke. "Ms. Horth, you will take him to the nurse's office, and help him through the rest of the day, as well as recieve detention after school is over." "What?!" "You heard me. Now go." Angrily, I tossed the kid over my back and headed towards the nurse's office.
Ok peeps, get detention in any way possible.

DeusExMagician
16th June 2003, 05:08 PM

I was dreaming of that beautiful girl from before, while still half-consciously feeling that horrible pain in my lower groin.

"...UHHHNNN...." I said like a zombie, as I awoke.

Oh wow....The girl was really right next to me. This was great. My left arm was in a cast, good. Now no one can see that hideous rash on it.

oh, she's so pretty...Wait. No, I'm not trying that again.

"....Hey, girl, I'm feeling a little better..."

She stared at me and spoke words I didn't understand. My ears were ringing for some reason. Did she hit me there, too? I don't remember that...

Her friend wasn't with her now. Must be back in class. Oh, I know...She must dig me so much that she left her friend's company, so she could come over to my side, and whisper sweet nothings in my ear! I was excited, and hoped that the ringing in my ears was gone soon, so I could leave. But in the meantme, I thought, why not steal a base.

My arm reached up for her, and pulled her head close to mine. I then whispered to her what I was pretty sure was:

"Thank you so much for helping me...I know you like me, so kiss me, why don't you....You know you want to, don't utter a single word..."

Of course, I was very tired, and currently deaf, so I had no idea if this was actually what I said or not.

And then the nurse walked in, seeing me trying to kiss her.

----------------------------------

OOC: Best way I could think of to get detention. Work with it, maybe tweak what I really said a little, Opaque. :yes:

Krystalline Kabutops
16th June 2003, 05:17 PM
XD this is becoming more comedy than anything. The neighborhood is desrted, so I'm just gonna spend all my time today eating and posting. :p
--------------------
Kat:

Just as I was about to punch his lights out, the nurse walked in, and gasped. "Karosuke! Kat! Your parents will hear of this... In the meantime, I'm going by what Mr. Horden said and having you two stay together today. Kat, you have an odd way of showing affection.." I almost managed to get my expletives and obsceinties out, but she looked at her watch and gasped. "Oh my goodness! You two have been in here for hours! Well, it's time for lunch, so go on ahead to the lunchroom." Groaning, I hauled Karosuke over my shoulder and started my hike to the lunchroom. He was apparently still deaf, and kept trying to get me to admit I liked him. I gave him a swift kick in the @$$ and pulled him into the cafeteria.

Haruko
16th June 2003, 05:22 PM
Hoshi and Yoshi are both in Middle school...x.xI'll make them go to the High schoo,like I am, for those Evil STATE tests!

<<Hoshi>>

"Ok...everyone..Load on the bus...We have to ge tot the highshool in time for the tests!"Mrs. Pagliaro yelled..She was my Spanish and Yoshi's Italian Teacher..

We both took in the same seat, and sat together...It took only 10 minutes to get to the High School..

We went into the 2 Room's we got to use for the Tests..and the 2 Hour clock was placed on..

"Que Hora Es?" owas one of the Listening questions....

I listened and placed a answer...It was simple..More simple than I thought..

<<Yoshi>>

When I was done with the test, the 2 hour bell rang...I walked up, and Placed my Papers in the bin..

I saw Hoshi giving her paper in to the teacher aswell...

"Now, You all can look around the school. But Don't interupt classes."Mr. B said..

We both took our pens, placed them in our Pockets...Except for 1 of them..A Pratical Joke Pen that I carried around...It squirted Ink..

We then found the one Room I wasn't going near..The Detention....

We both stepped inside of it...Hoshi looking like she was going to passed out...Like she does from Anytest..

"Can she get some Z's in here,Teach?"I asked the Teacher in the Detention Room..

"Guess so...Coming in next year...ehh?"She asked..
"Yeah.."I said, and noticed Hoshi passed out on the back table..

Toxicity
16th June 2003, 05:49 PM
OoC:Crud! I'm late. ._.:End

<><>Laura Kaze<><>
I watched Kat take Karosuke to the nurse's office by Mr. Orden. I shrugged, feeling sorry that Kat had to be followed around by him. I just ignored it, I was glad everybody called me ugly. I looked up and looked back at what Mr. Orden was writing on the board. At least it wasn't an over-summer asignment, but I was upset I was only a Junior in High School....sigh...one year to go.

I squirmmed in my seat and looked up at the clock, 10:30 AM it was. I sighed, and looked down. I copied whatever he wrote down, once in English, once in Japanese, and continued to think to myself. I shrugged, and hoped I wouldn't get detention. I watched Rupert happily write what Mr. Oden wrote over and over; I watched two cheerleaders gossip to eachother about something; One of the school's baseball players kept blowing spitwads against the chalkboard; And what did I do? Nothing.

I stared at the tatoo blankly that laid there on my arm. I sighed, copying it down on one sheet of paper, and coloring it in with light green, and it's center black. I looked around and slipped it into my binder, and some jerk just stared at it.

"Hey, how'd you get the tatoo?" he asked me.

"None of you're business."

"Please, C'mon....Tell me."

"Forget it you little piece of s***!" I screamed, Mr. Orden being able to hear it, "Just f***ing leave me alone!"

"Oh dear," Mr. Orden gasped at me, I was a straight-A student, but it wasn't the first time he'd said it about me, "Ms. Kaze, I order you to go to the principal's office and detention for today!"

"C'mon Mr. Orden," I begged, "It wasn't my fault. That short bus kid that had to be placed next to me wouldn't leave me alone!"

"Now." he angrilly replied. I shrugged, and left the room. I heard that short bus kid giggle, and I turned around in anger.

"Scrub that smirk of your face!" I yelled angrilly, "You'll be done for someday!" and left. I shrugged and walked towards the principal's office, wondering what would happen this time...
<><><><><><><>

The_Missing_Link
16th June 2003, 05:54 PM
I decided on an element ^^

Name: Kaia Harrison
Looks: 5'1, slim but has a strong build. She has short, thick brown hair that curls inwards. Her eyes are an icy blue/gray, hard to look at after a while. She wears a simple blue t-shirt and black windbreakers with sneakers. She's much of a tomboy
Personality: Cynical, sarcastic, blunt, and pessimistic but also can be very nice and cheerful. She relies on comedy to keep her spirits up instead of friends, leading to the fact that she has few friends
Element: Ice
Tatoo description: A cerulean blue jagged piece of ice
Tatoo location: The top of her right foot
Side: Good
History: Her parents died when she was young, in a car accident. She now lives with her aunt and uncle, who are constantly protective of her, not to mention worried because of her attitude towards life
Powers: Can shoot streams of ice out of her hands and can cause and control blizzards. She is also invulnerable against the cold
Other: umm...very athletic and knows karate

Kaia
--------
I groaned as the buzzer went off with a start. Damn Mondays. Blearily, I slapped the button off and rolled out of bed. Getting up, I stretched my arms and then looked at my feet. Seeing something on my right foot, I bent over to brush it off but couldn't. Rubbing my eyes, I brought it up and saw a tatoo of a lightning bolt, or rather a jagged piece of ice in a cerulean blue.
"Kaia, are you up?", aunt Anne called up.
"Yeah...yeah, I'm up", I replied and stared some more at the marking.
Trying not to think about it, I jumped into the shower and started to wash, but no matter what I did, all I was thinking about was the strange tatoo. I was definitely not known to go out much and I know I wouldn't have done something that stupid, so why was it there? I decided to stop fathoming it though and got dressed, my sock covering the tatoo. Running downstairs, I sat in a chair with my cereal ready.
"You'd better eat that fast or else you'll be late", my aunt warned.
"Don't worry, I will", I replied and proceeded to slurp everything down.
Getting back up, I got my backpack and ran out the door. School wasn't too far away so I just ran. Besides, it was good exercise for me and I enjoyed running on a warm, sunny day. Approaching school, I ran faster and entered the hallways. Keeping up my pace, I flinched as I heard the bell ring, not the first time I came into class late. Slowing things down to a walk, I opened the door to Ms. Hodges' room and went inside.
"Kaia?", she said, not looking up from her newspaper.
"Detention?"
"Yup"
"Damn"
I sighed and sat in the middle of the room, facing detention once again.

Haruko
16th June 2003, 06:05 PM
<<Yoshi>>

As Hoshi got some well deserved Z's, I walked upto the Teacher..

"My name's Yoshi..her's is Hoshi...And this is probably the last time you will see me."I said..
"Why?You 2 look like 2 perfectly good trouble makers.."She asked me..

"Ehh...Nope..Hoshi there's Brain is Precious Cargo..and I..."I said, and twinkled my eyes,"Got the best god damned Eye's in the 8th Grade"

"I'm Mrs. Hodge..."She said, but some girl, probably 16, entered in..

"Kaia?"She asked, Placing a newspaper infront of her face..
"Detention?"
"Yup"
"Damn."

I looked at the girl for the second, who eye's stared at the Z'ing Hoshi..

DeusExMagician
16th June 2003, 06:10 PM

I woke up in the cafeteria, on the shoulder of the girl....Oh no, not going there. Time to say hello.

"Hello....uhm....what's your name? I'm awake."

She paid me no heed, aside from dropping me behind her.

Well, that hurt. What to do now. Hey, I heard myself plop on the floor! Me hearing must be back.

I decided to get some food. What to eat today....last day of school, must have a some kind of special selection...ooooohhh....

I walked back to my table with the content of one Dominoes pizza. Good thing that girl didn't notice that I took my money back when I was behind her. Mmmmm...

Oh, here she comes! Act smooth, and pretend you know nothing about the money....

As I thought this, my arm began to hurt.

"Damn rash...." I said under my breath.

But it did more than that. I looked at my shirt, and saw green blood. GREEN. Wait...This wasn't blood, it was light! This was getting weird, I decided to keep my arm under the table, and cover the top with my hand. Just pretend that's it's just a sore arm....

I looked at my hand under the table, and I was holding a hand full of soil. The tiles were broken open, and pushed aside.

"This is all a dream," I thought. "I'm still asleep. No worries..."

I began to feel better, and I dropped the mud in my hands. I wiped it off on a few napkins, and used my mouth, a fork, and my CLEAN hand to eat the pizza.

oh, and the girl was standing right next to me....WHAT?

-------------------------

OOC: Your move, Opaque. I think she noticed I took back the money.... :wave:

Arnen
16th June 2003, 06:20 PM
OoC: *raises hand* What about Seyelin? He, like, doesn't go to school!

Toxicity
16th June 2003, 06:46 PM
<><>Laura Kaze<><>
I entered the principal's office quietly and looked around, Mr. Willow, the principal, motioned me forth, and I took a seat in the chair in front of his desk.

"Well....Ms. Kaze, what is it this time?" he asked me, a sarcastic smirk crossing his face.

"It's Mr. Wallace again, sir. It's his fault why I'm here. He wouldn't leave me alone."

Mr. Willow shrugged and ran his fingers through his black hair, "What did he do to make you use two curse words."

"He wouldn't stop bothering me asking dumb questions about the thing on my arm."

"What thing?" he asked, and I showed him the tatoo of mine. He looked at it and shrugged.

"Well....If you wanted to avoid it so much, you shouldn't have gotten a tatoo."

"But I didn't! It just showed up on my arm this morning."

"Now don't play dumb or talk back to the principal, Ms. Kaze." he replied strictly. I shrugged and sat there, wondering what would happen now.

He shrugged, "I'm sorry, but Mr. Orden is right...You'll have to have detention. You may go back to class, but you'll still have detention for use of language."

I shrugged and cussed myself under my breath in Japanese....heading back towards the classroom...I looked at one of the clocks, lunch time. The others got out of the classroom towards the cafeteria, and I followed behind.
----------------------------
I grabbed my Linkin Park wallet out of one of my pockets as I got in line for lunch, it went quickly as most people got Pizza. I grabbed a taco and cup of Jell-O, and paid at the cashier. Before I sat down, I grabbed one dollar out of my wallet and got a can of Coke at the vending machine, put my wallet up, and sat down alone. That idiot who got me in trouble made a face, and before I could do anything, the windows somehow opened, blew in heavy winds, and knocked him over....I blinked, pretending it wasn't me. I hoped it was all a dream. I ate alone, as people passed by me.

I looked at another table, apparently Karosuke with mud in his hands. I blinked, then continued eating. I ate my taco in its hard shell and my green Jell-O with a spoon, having an okay time alone. I sipped my coke and watched him, still wondering why that wind flow thing happened. Whatever was going on, I hope I could create a Hurricane someday. :)
<><><><><><><><>

Krystalline Kabutops
16th June 2003, 07:19 PM
Kat:

"Where's the money?" I asked, concealing my anger. "I have no idea." He replied, as he took a bite out of an extremly expensive pizza. "I think you do..." I whispered in his ear as I snatched half of the pizza for myself, and sat down next to him. "I'm Kat. You are...?"

DeusExMagician
16th June 2003, 07:28 PM

"Well, Kat, it seems we've made some progress."

The look on her face was of confused anger.

"What I mean is, you hadn't talked to me like a person yet."

Her expression urged me to say my name, before she tore off my leg. That's how it felt....

"..I'm Karosuke," I finally said, to satisfy her curiosity.

She didn't quite seem satisfied, though, and I noticed she had already eaten her half of the pizza. Her gaze....So menacing...She ate my pizza, MY pizza, my very own...And I KNEW she wanted more...But she cannot....she must NOT...MINE.

With a vengeful look on my face, I shrieked at her in rage:

"THAT PIZZA WAS MIIIIIIIIIINE!!"

With that, I lunged at her, as two stone bodyguards appeared on her sides. And then....I don't remember much.

-----------------------

Okay, Opaque, I know I'm depending on you alot, but I'm causing alot of commotion. And hey, anyone who might get involved might go to detention. Sooo....That means we'll all be there, if ye cetch my drift.... ;)

Toxicity
16th June 2003, 07:37 PM
OoC:Hey Enmaje, Laura doesn't need to get involved...She already got detention! ^_^:End

<><>Laura Kaze<><>
I continued eating to myself boredly....Seeing nobody would care about lil' ol' me...I finally finished my taco and continued my Jell-O. I looked down for a minute, sighing, I was lonely. I felt like crying because I was hopeless, but I shouldn't at my age. After a minute of thought, I looked up...Apparently two people were at the side of Kat and Karosuke, after seeing Karosuke lunge Kat. I blinked for a minute with confusion....wondering exactly how many time they would get in trouble.

I finished my Jell-O and now had to finish what remained of my Coke. I drank it slowly, then blinked again. People continuing to pass me by. After finishing my Coke, I put my tray up and just walked right past Karosuke and Kat. I stared with wonder and continued walking back to my area, hoping the bell to end lunch would ring soon...
<><><><><><><>

Light_Togetic
16th June 2003, 09:58 PM
Good:

Name: Lina
Looks: She has relatively long black hair that she keeps in a ponytail, and bright blue eyes. She wears a light purple sweatshirt jacket, and a light blue shirt underneath. She wears baggy cargo jeans, and the typical girly sneakers.
Personality: Before her brother died, she was a very outgoing, happy person; but after, she became more reserved, and moody. She wants to make friends, but she's afraid that someday she'll lose them one way or another.
Element: Water
Tatoo description: A droplet of water. Her skin appears shiny in that spot.
Tatoo location: On her left cheek.
Relationships: None, as usual.
Side: Good.
History: Used to have a twin brother, but he was killed a few years ago in a school bus accident. She and her parents have never really gotten over it. They moved after it happened to escape the hurt they were feeling.
Powers: Can manipulate any water (like a river, lake, or cup-ful of water), and can make it rain. She can also make small amounts of water appear when needed.
Other:Nothing of your concern... ^^

-------
Lina
-------

I slowly opened my eyes, trying not to squint in the sunlight that had filtered in my room. "Oh..." I groaned, thinking to myself, Why do mom and dad have to open my blinds in the morning...?

I got up, and quickly got dressed, and ate my breakfast without talking to my parents, and left for school. I then realized that I had forgotten to brush my hair! Meh, no wonder I have no friends... I pulled out my hand mirror (which I never use, but like to have just in case), and looked at my face and hair. "Ahh! What's that?!" I said to myself, looking at my cheek. There seemed to be a small, blue, shinny tattoo-like thing... I rubbed at it, but it wouldn't come off! "Great," I mumbled, "Now I really look like a freak..."

When I got to school, everything seemed pretty much the same as the day before. At lunch, lots of teenagers all chatting with each other about things that didn't really matter in life. Their hair, what clothes styles were in, who the latest teen couples were... Stuff that matters to some people, but not to me.

Then I heard this odd yelling about some Pizza... This was all too much for me. Why don't they just shut up? Is it really that important? I slowly tood up, facing the two people yelling. I looked down at my plate. "Hmm," I mumbled, "Jello..." I picked it up, and threw it. Except, I missed, and it accidently hit another girl... "Oops!" I said, my eyes widening. The girl stood up. "HEY!" she yelled, throwing a piece of her Jello at me. I ducked, and it hit another person. Soon, half the cafeteria was involved! "Oops..." I said again, shrinking away from the crowd, and then I bumped into my teacher... "I saw that!" he said, "You started this madness! I think that earns you a detention young lady!" "What?" I said, feeling really bad. This wasn't how my day was supposed to go...

Ooc: Meh, I gotta go... I'll post my evil character tomorrow morning...

Toxicity
17th June 2003, 05:55 AM
Anyway....Opaque, Is it okay if I make a char for evil water?

Name: Seth Rider
Looks: Is 6'2" in height, and thin, weight possible around 110. His hair is pitch black and spiked with red streaks, eyes are a deep blue, skin, farely pale, but not as pale as Laura's. Wears a black tee, and baggy black pants. Also has black Nikes.
Personality: Might seem cold and apathetic at first, but Seth's actually a sorta nice guy deep down inside. Many think he doesn't care for anybody, but he actually will stand up for his friends if possible. Also seems calm and collective in his silence.
Element: Water
Tatoo description: A blue star formed by five water droplets.
Tatoo location: The left side of his neck(:D)
Relationships: Friends with Laura Kaze. Sorta has a light crush on her, but is actually too scared to admit it.
History: Lived in a family where his parents didn't care much, which made him believe life would be hell for him. He developed his ways at a young age, and soon, his mother died. Not able to care for him, Seth's father abandoned him onto the streets, but was soon taken in by his father's brother. He grew up with an easier life, but still seems a little ticked by his parents' ways.
Powers: Can create rains, even change the flows of a body of water and change water temperature dramatically.
Other: Not again! *runs away*

Will post later. No time. -.-

Sakura12
17th June 2003, 06:48 AM
-=[Sakura Iriador]=-

I went out again that evening, to see what else I could get. The streets were crowded with people coming back from work. Many of them gave me a disgusted look, but I ignored them. I was used to it.

I sneaked behind a young lady hurrying along the street, and when I thought she wasn't looking, I grabbed her purse. She whirled around and grabbed my arm before I could get away.

"You thieves again!" she growled. "I'll have you punished this time!" She dragged me with strength I would never have thought such a petite woman could possess. I gripped her arm with my other one, pried it off and fled in the opposite dirrection. The lady gave chase, but I was faster on my bare feet than she could ever be on her high heels. She called for help even as I disappeared into the crowd.

I looked over my shouder after a moment of blind running, and knocked into a man. Shocked, I took a step back, staring at the man.

"Well, well... What's a child doing on the streets at this time?" he asked, smiling.

"Ex... excuse me, sir," I stammered, pushing past him, but he held on to my shoulder.

"You're an orphan, aren't you? Shouldn't you be in some orphanage?" he asked. I didn't answer, wishing that he would let go. My hand still clutched onto the purse I had stolen. The man glanced at it. Somehow, he understood.

"Come," he told me kindly. "My wife has been wanting a child for ages. We have not been able to produce one after all these years. We were thinking of adoption." My heart skipped a beat. Adpotion? Was this stranger thinking of adopting me?

Haruko
17th June 2003, 02:40 PM
<<Hoshi>>

I woke up...With only one other person in the Detention room....I yawned...

"Hoshi...Keep your voice to a whisper tone."Yoshi said..

"I'm....starving.."I said..My stomach grew with hunger pains over and over..

"Fine..I go to the kafeteria(Japanese for the Cafeteria).."Yoshi moaned..

"Yay!"I said..

<<Yoshi>>

I moaned in greif..I had to go to the Kafeteria?(They will use, time to time, Japanese words.)...

I looked around in it..Some people fighting over Pizza. Another one getting Strange look's..All very loud..

I placed my hands over my ears..In the instant...everything was quite....Everyone stopped talking...but their lip's were still moving?

"Chinmoku kin"I said, ad walked down the Line, got the 2 Trays of pizza and Jello..and Walked out..
(Silence is golden)

"Oh yeah!"I said..and somewhat..I didn't know what I was doing, I placed my hands over my mouth and Ears..Everyone started to talk again..

"Woah.."I said..walking down to the room, and handing the tray to Hosh..

"Wow.."

Mystic_clown
18th June 2003, 02:01 AM
Marik
-------------------------------------
I sat on my throne, bored stiff. I then had an idea.
"Arkana!" I called. Arkana appeared from the shadows.
"You called sir?"
"Yes. Do you know the mall not far from here?"
"Of course I do."
"Good. I want you to take a group of my hunters and raid the place! Take every valuable you can get."
"Yes sir!" Arkana left the room and I smiled.
A good old raid isn't such a bad idea.

Arnen
19th June 2003, 10:53 PM
OoC: Ah, meesa know what to do... *has idea* Oh, and I just remembered the thing about the tattoos' centers, so I changed the piccy for it a bit...

~^*Seyelin*^~

At about noon, I decided to turn off the TV and go for a walk. My house was about a block or so from the high school, and I went past it as I went on my way to the store.

As I walked past, minding my own business, someone, probably a teacher on his way to lunch, stopped and walked over, looking very angry.

"Young man, what is your name?" he demanded, frowning.

"... Seyelin..." I said blankly.

"What are you doing out of school?!"

I tried to say that I didn't even go to school, and that he could call my mom and ask if he liked, but I was so taken aback by his question that all I could do was stutter, "Uhh, I -- uh..."

"Ok, young man, detention for the rest of the day!" he said, frowning even deeper. He lead me into the detention hall as I tried fruitlessly to explain that I no longer attended school.

I was deposited in detention as the teacher explained to the person in charge that I had been wandering around outside. I took a seat, noticing how many kids were in detention today. There were quite a few. "<What did I do to deserve this?>" I wondered, once again examining the tattoo on my arm.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Psychic_Suzanne
20th June 2003, 01:30 PM
Sorry! So sorry! I've been gone a week at church camp, so I'll post tommorrow or today! Sorry!