PDA

View Full Version : YuYu Hakusho: Return of Toguro Begins! LSU desprately needed

Reborned-Dragon
16th June 2003, 02:07 AM
Okay we're starting so let's go. The tournament won't be for a while so don't say the tournment is tommorow on your first post.

<Zero>
"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! DOHHHHH! GRRRRRRRRRR!" I yelled out as I held my chest in pain. Dad (Yusuke Urameshi) has given me the test of the Spirit Wave Orb, an orb that will give the person who can survive it the powers of the Spirit Wave. Dad mastered it 20 years ago when he entered the Dark Tournament. "Come on Zero, you can do it!" Dad spat at me. I staggered to my feet and crashed my head against a nearby tree. "DAMN ORB! IT HURTS SO STINKING MUCH!!!!!!!" I yelled out, continuing my savage headutts on the tree. I finally broke it in half and threw the top half into the air. "SOUL GUN!" I yelled out, pointing my finger at the tree. A huge burst of green energy erupted from my fingertip and set it's sights at the broken tree top. My Soul Gun was larger than normal due to the SWO (Spirit Wave Orb). The tree burned to tooth picks after my Soul Gun connected with it. I then pulled the orb out of my chest and handed it back to Dad. "Nice job son." Dad commented. I simply smiled as I flipped over the fence into Morbid's yard.

SneaselReborned
16th June 2003, 02:11 PM
Name: Ryou Kurama
Apperance: looks like Youkou Kurama, but not as tall and doesn't have the "00ber aura" around him
Personality: super mean when angered, protective of friends, outgoing, nice
Spirit Skills:
Fox - Ryou puts his first into the air, and then points it at the opponent. Glistening blue fox spirit slams into enemy.
Energy Seed - Ryou takes a seed out of his bag on his belt and eats it. Gives him more energy. Seeds can also be used to cure wounds.
Rose Whip - Guess...
Transformation (not mastered) - Turns into ghost of his dead father (Kurama) with all skills of Kurama and in the form of Youkou Kurama.
Announcer - Not really a skill, but can act like a really good announcer and stuff like Juri
Weapons:
Rose - Hmmm...I wonder what this is?
Undiscovered - Will pick up a weapon later
Parents: Kurama and Juri

~*~Ryou Kurama~*~

I slowly swung my whip back and forth. Not too much damage done to anything. Suddenly, I saw movement behind me. Like a deadly eagle, a swung my whip back, slicing the small squirrel in half.

"Damnit. That happens too much!" I yelled, and a banged my head against a tree. Before father was killed by Toguro, he told me never to kill anything living without a just cause. But what was a doing now? That squirrel was killed for no reason by me!

Angered, I swung my whip around in a whirlwind, slashing trees and bushes. Then, I set my whip down, and went inside my house, where I sat on the couch and waiting for my mother Juri to come home.

How terrible was this human world? I could not even show my face without being laughed at. A fox youkou, people wouldn't understand. Why had my father loved this blasted place so much! Maybe it was time to give in and give up my youkou form...never! I would rather die to Toguro like a true demon than as a puny human!

Only a few people understood me. And those were the sons of the friends of my father. He had been so kind to the humans. Yurameshi,, Kuwabara. They were humans that understood me. Morbid was also part youkou. He knew what it was like. But he had given up his youkou form for a human form. Oh well. Maybe its time to give up the youkou as well.

Reborned-Dragon
16th June 2003, 03:06 PM
ZERO
--------------
I flipped back over the fence since Morbid wasn't home so I ran across the street to Ryou's house to see him and his sister, Kairi sitting on the couch watching TV.

Note to SneaselReborned: Your character has a younger sister Kairi who will be the annoucer. Don't worry there won't be any injuries to her.

Kairi had her mother's icy blue haircolor but Kairi's hair was short, a sleeveless white shirt, a black undershirt and a purple skirt.

I grinned as I creeked the door opened and yelled out "SOUL GUN!" My energy blast was countered quickly by Ryou's Fox attack. I just grinned at my dumbfounded demon friend and his sister. Kairi just giggled while Ryou lashed his Rose Whip at me. I simply caught it and threw it back. "Nice job fox boy." i complimented. "Thanks." he replied as he signaled me to sit down to watch TV with him. I jumped on the couch and sat down next to my demon buddy as we watched Futurama- Uncut Edition on DVD.

[attachment deleted by admin]

legendary fisherman1
18th June 2003, 12:45 AM
Name: Jonou Kuwabara

Apperance: He has a round scar on his forehead. People do not usually see this do to his white headband. His red spikey hair hides his face when combed down. He wears a blue shirt with a black jacket over it. He has black pants with two pockets.

Personality: Optimistic and not to easy to piss of. Other than that he is just like his dad.

Spirit Skills:

Spirit Sword: You know :/
Sword of Trail: Make a lightning like Spirit sword
Spirit Shuriken: He fires all these dart like mini swords at his opponent. It only works if he gets pissed off.
Spirit Bomb: (Think DBZ but uses spirit energy instead of the energy of all the living things) Still learning it from The Psychic Chuck.

Weapons:
1:The Hilt his dad gave him.
2:Gauntlets that help him use his spirit energy easier.

For what his attacks look like go here. (http://www.geocities.com/reiki_tantei/Techniques/Kazuma)

Jonou
__________________________________________________ __________

"So Master Chuck, when will I find out the secret of the Spirit Bomb?" I had asked him that every day when I was trying to learn how to control the Spirit Bomb.

"I will repeat the same answer I said yesterday Jonou, WHEN YOU ARE READY!!!!"

"Son beleive me when I tell you that you are not ready. Urameshi went through the same thing at your age so just trust Chucks judgement" my dad said as siding with him. If I coud use my gauntlets I bet I could do it.

"Fine" I wanted to find out the big secret but I wanted to see the others more. "Jonou you may want to use the Spirit Bomb's power, but you have a long way to go before you have enough power to use it" my master said wisely.

"Hey Chuck we have to go now. My son has to be somew-" "To see his friends, I am a psychic you know" Chuck intercepted while chuckling.

My dad sighed "Okay then lets go Jonou." So we started walking but something was not right. Ryou's house was the opposite way, and it looks like we're going to our oun house.

"Eh....dad are you feeling okay?" I asked dumbfounded. He had a sneeky smile on his face.

"If you don't want what I'm going to give you then just say so." I stumbled.

"No No No, not at all!" I said while nervously chuckling. He was just pushing my buttons but I didn't want to be sorry.

So when I walked to my house and greeted my mom, while my dad was in his room. 'I wonder what my dad could be up to...' His door was moving outward and he came out.

"It has been a while since I've seen this. It look's like you could use smething handy for your battles at the Dark Tournament." He then held out something that looked like a stick.

I looked at him strangely. "Errrrrrrrr, a stick?" He fell over. "No! Cant you see that ithis is a hilt?!" "So whats a hilt?"

He fell over again. "A hilt is what ataches to the blade part of a sword, and this one has special powers" he said while looking at it. "What powers are those?"

"It's different to everyone who uses it. And I wont say anything more. You'll have to figure the rest out yourself." 'This is starting to sound like an old TV show' I thought while sweatdropping.

"Well do you want it or not?" he asked impatiently. I looked at him questionably then took it 'What have I got to loose'.....

Spiritfox234
18th June 2003, 11:38 PM
I'm new here and really like YuYu Hakusho so I'll sign up.

Name: Kairi Kurama
Apperance: Short icy blue hair, sleeveless white shirt, black undershirt, and purple skirt.
Personality: Cheerful and bubbly. Will fight when Team Urameshi has to but will ref other fights. Has a crush on Zero that he hasn't noticed yet.
Spirit Skills:

Flower Petal Storm: A storm of razor sharp rose petals rain down on her oppenent(s).
Rose Whip: I'll give you three guesses.
Shuriken Storm: Jumps high in the air and throws spirit shurikens and a variety of real shurikens at her oppenent(s) and finishes with a powerful heave with her boomerang.
Emerald Heartbreaker: Kairi does sort of a Kamehameha but it green and uses Spirit Energy. Is learning it from Veji, her mentor.

Weapons:
1. A rose..hmmm...I wonder what it does...
2. A large boomerang and a variety of shurikens

Parents: Kurama and Juri

Kairi
----------------
Zero, Ryou and I laughed at Futurama as Fry got his arm cut off by Zoidberg's claw and cursed him out. We all laughed until we heard a loud scream of pain from across the street. We all ran across the street to see Zero's father getting punched in the face by.... TOGURO! Zero's father killed him 20 years ago! "DAD! GET AWAY FROM HIM YOU OVERMUSCLED FREAK!" Zero yelled as he dashed at Toguro and delivered a heavy kick. Toguro stumbled back and countered with a uppercut. "DAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!" Zero yelled out as he rocketed inbto the air. He landed hard on the dirt, bleeding and unconcious. "BASTARD!" Ryou and I yelled out as we dashed at him. "EMERALD HEARTBREAKER! FOX!" we yelled out at once as I fired a huge green blast and Ryou released a blue energy fox at Toguro. He took the hits but dashed at us quickly and kicked Ryou in the chest and picked me up and tossed me at Zero, sending us tumbling down hill toward the sea. Jonou and Kuwabara just ran out of their house and were shocked to see Toguro, even stronger than ever and Zero's dad hardly breathing. "SPIRIT SWORD!" They yelled out as they dashed at Toguro. Toguro kicked Jonou to the side and delivered his hardest punch straight through Kuwabara's chest, leaving him a bloody mess. Morbid jumped from nowhere and delivered a downward dive with his sword, only to get tossed at Ryou, sending the two at a tree. Toguro just snickered as he teleported away. I was unconcious from the fall but was dragged out of the sea by a heavily weakened Zero who fell on top of me, extremely tired. Toguro wasn't as strong as Mom described, he was at least three hundred times stronger!

DarkBlastoise
19th June 2003, 10:13 AM
-~ Morbrid -~

"Godd@mmit..." I said to myself, trying to recover from the punch...

Toguro was too strong...WAY too strong...

As I stood up, I looked at my hand, "IF I could only use the Dragon...maybe I could kill him..."

I kept on trying to attack him from the back and other limbs, but he kept swatting me off...

We needed a miracle...desperately...

Reborned-Dragon
19th June 2003, 03:38 PM
DB: Toguro already left. We'll see him again at the Dark Tournament.

Zero
--------------------
I woke up, beaten and tired. I jumped to my feet to see Kairi unconcious. I picked her up an carried her all the way back to the point where Toguro was. Jonou was hardly breathing, Ryou and Morbid were up against a tree, Dad was unconcious and bleeding and Kuwabara had a gaping hole in his chest. "FREAK!!" I yelled at the sky. Ms. Kurama had already called for an ambulance. I fell to the ground as the ambulances arrived. As soon as I got out, I would prepare to fight Toguro to avenge my father and kill Toguro once and for all!

legendary fisherman1
25th June 2003, 12:33 PM
Jonou Kuwabara
__________________________________________________ __________

'Well this stinks' I thought while I was on a streatcher in an ambulance. I was stuck in my mind. Toguro was so powerful. He got me to the ground with one shot.

"Hey dad, was Toguro this hard when you fought him?" I asked while heavily breathing. Morbrid, Zero, Kairi, Ryou, and I looked at him. "Well the thing is.........he wasn't even going half his best back there." he admited. It looked as if our eyes just doubled in size when he said that.

"Stronger...than that." Kairi wispered. "No way! He can't be stronger than that go!! How do you know his strength?" shouted Zero accusingly. My dad hesitated "Because....what he showed was as much as he did 20 years ago. That punk wouldn't have dared to show his face if he didn't get stronger"

"Well Kuwabara you sure have gotten a lot smarter since the last Dark Tournament" giggled Juri. "Thanks for the support" my dad muttered. There was an akward silence after that. 'How do we beat that kind of power?' I thought. It seemed imposible to defeat that!

"So when does the Dark Tournament start?" asked Ryou. "Well you get an invitation 2 months before. Usualy some one delivers an invitation to you. And seeing as Toguro didn't give us ours it seems that we will just have to wait. The Dark Tourament does not start at the same time of year once it's decided to. I'm guessing our 'visitor' was showing us what to expect. But his true reason to just come out of nowhere is beyond me." lectured Juri. We just stood there and sweatdropped.

"I guess it payes to have a Dark Tournament announcer eh" stumbled my dad. 'Indeed' I thought meekly...

SneaselReborned
28th June 2003, 01:34 AM
Sorry, I've been really busy!!!

~*~Ryou~*~

Well, we were attacked by Toguro. Who would have imagined the level of strength he was at? This was not going to be easy. Thought of the Dark Tournament came up. Realizing my mother was an announcer, I saw he informing everybody about how we would be invited.

"What if we don't get invited?" I suddenly intervened.

Everybody just stared at me, in an odd silence. Nobody dared to speak a word.

"Then we fight our way in." Zero said confidently, but everybody was a little iffy about it. Hmmmm...