PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Ha! School's over and I don't need you anymore!

Rambunctious Jamirus
16th June 2003, 09:13 AM
Okay, my last (second for 24 hours) Poll for a while. I just thought of this...

This Poll will be about: ID Badges in school!

1. In School, did they make you wear ID badges every single day or were you lucky? (go on if you answered 'yes')

2. Were there consquences for not wearing the ID Badge?

3. How many badges did you have to get this year or how many badges did you buy?

4. Did the people who make the ID badges suddenly quit making them?

5. What did you do to your ID Badge after school?

~~~~~

1. Yes, they did. Stupid annoying things. Sure it's for security but they say to not bring things that will distract you during school and they give them to us. I think I paid more attention to the badge than the teachers...

2. Yes. Lunch Detention. Never had to do since the only time I forgot my badge they didn't notice. I was lucky that day...

3. Only 1 but the top of the badge was completely gone by the end of the year. It had three holes in it.

4. Yep, the last two days of school. For the last three days of school, we weren't allowed to bring backpacks (figure that out) and many kids (about a third of the school) left their badges in their backpack. The ppl quit making them after that.

5. I broke it into five pieces and buried it. Evil thing couldn't burn so I buried it out into the garden. I think the flowers are dying...

Jay
16th June 2003, 09:16 AM
Well we didn't wear ID badges, but we had house badges. They basically were just used to identify what house colour your in. A stupid little tradition that was formed at the school many, many years ago that they decided to bring back. It's kind of useless to explain since it will bore most of you out :P

And well, I never was around to seeing the badges being given out. They might have now if I were still at school, however

homeofmew
16th June 2003, 09:52 AM
1. In School, did they make you wear ID badges every single day or were you lucky? (go on if you answered 'yes')
Yeah, the rules say so, but they don't care.
2. Were there consquences for not wearing the ID Badge?
NONE- most of the time
3. How many badges did you have to get this year or how many badges did you buy?
one or 2 a year, you get em for free :D
4. Did the people who make the ID badges suddenly quit making them?
no
5. What did you do to your ID Badge after school?
Lost it or put it in my bag.

Edit: School Has Been over Since May 22nd o_O;

Sheik
16th June 2003, 10:08 AM
No, my school does not make us wear badges. All the students have individuals Studen ID Numbers, but the school secretary keeps track of them.

Mew Trainer Rose
16th June 2003, 12:30 PM
This si teh first time I ever even heard of shools having manditory ID badges. My high school issued ID cards every year, tho, and same in middle school. They had your school photo, name, school ID #, and your grade on 'em. some years they had what bus you were on, or your birthdate, but not this year. I don't think i've ever had to use them at all, i have no idea why the school bothers giving 'em to us. And I've kept all my ID cards, just because.

Syberia
16th June 2003, 02:52 PM
No badges, although we did get ID cards as well. I pretty much shoved mine somewhere inside my wallet and promptly forgot about it, but the insane amounts of money in there alongside it pretty much told anyone who I was :P