PDA

View Full Version : Orion Geminie (Also taking a few requests, guidelines in post)

KRDC 03
16th June 2003, 12:53 PM
This is a picture I drew a couple of nights back of a character that my friend gave me the description to. Sorry its so dark; my scanner is a officially out of commission, so I I have to use my digicam to get them on the computer ^^*.

Like I said in the title, I`ll take requests from a few people, but I don`t like drawing much anything except demons, angels, humanoids, fantasy creatures like unicorns and dragons, and faeries. Preferrably I like doing face shots, because faces show most of the person's personality, as well as what they are thinking.
If you want me to do a request, please include the following information:

Name of person/creature.
DETAILED description of the person/creature.
Whether you want it in color or not. Some people *Certain death and elven blurs to be exact* (friends of myn) like stuff to be in black and white. [so do I]

So post forth your onslaught of requests *hopeful look* and I will O.K whether I`ll do them or not.

KRDC 03
16th June 2003, 12:58 PM
^^* Geez I get too caught up in things. Sorry! *blush*

[attachment deleted by admin]

UmbreonCurse
16th June 2003, 01:57 PM
*runs in*I've been waiting for a topic like this for a very long time...
Can you draw me a pic of my character, Rio?
She's a coyote morph (for lack of a btter word, but she looks more along the lines of a Inuyasha-like deamon) with rather large ears (just basic light brown ears...), golden eyes and a long tail (slightly bushy) and she's basicly pretty tall (about....6'12 if you want a number...) with long (and I mean, like down to the knees, long) black hair with black streaks in it. She's got dark tan desert-like skin, and for clothing...I want something black, preferably something along the lines of a trenchcoat and knee length black short, but the outfit really dosen't matter much to me, but add in some Egyptian-eque jewelry (ex: an ankh necklase, a scarab armlet, etc.). She should also have a thoughtfull expression. She should also be sitting neer an oasis or sand dune (don't care which) in a night setting with a small blue dragon sleeping neerby (don't care about the details, make him however you wish, just make sure he's small enough to fit in a lap and blue).

Is that enough info for ya?

KRDC 03
16th June 2003, 04:10 PM
Sure! I think that's enough information, but I warn you, I might do a little 'adding' of my own on stuff on her. Anything you didn`t specify on I have liberty on, and I plan to take it ^^.

But I have one more thing to say... I`ve see you practicly EVERYWHERE! I think that's funny. ^^ Sure, I`ll be very glad to do your request. I`m sorry if it takes a while to do, though.

UmbreonCurse
16th June 2003, 08:42 PM
No prblem idf it takes a while, I'm patient.......sorta. Thanks in advance!

KRDC 03
17th June 2003, 12:23 PM
Heyas. You didn`t exactly say what kind of person she was, so I made her kinda punk like ^^*. I hope you like the costume, but at the size I drew her, you can`t really tell that the grey blob at her feet is a dragon T.T* I hope you like it, cause I spent all of last night working on it.

P.S- I AM WILLING TO WORK ON MORE REQUESTS! Please, if you have one, post up, and I will be more than happy to oblidge you!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Tyler and Hobbes
18th June 2003, 01:53 AM
I've been waiting for one of these too!

Okay, I want it in color. I want a girl about 17 years of age. She has long golden hair. It goes down to her knees. It's supposed to be on the back of her, with it flowing back. She has regular deep blue eyes. They are not large but not small. She is tall. She wears a short skirt with some shorts underneathe it. The skirt is orange. The shorts are brown( more of a sepia really).She is sittig down, near a bush.

KRDC 03
18th June 2003, 02:17 PM
You didn't include her name and what her expression is. I would appreciate it if you gave it to me.

Tyler and Hobbes
20th June 2003, 05:47 PM
Her name is Cenat, and her expression is calm and serene.

Icy
20th June 2003, 08:10 PM
Wow, that picture was pretty neat, although I'm really tired right now, so I don't think I can see straight. The text is blurred out, :o, i'm not sure if that's because of bad scanning or my bad eyesight. Yeah, I do suck. But overall the whole picture is neat, as well as the writing style. No request from me so meh.