PDA

View Full Version : {Poll} Your age, in more ways then one. ;)

Krystalline Kabutops
16th June 2003, 03:38 PM
That title should getcha swarmin'.

1: How old do you think you act?

2: How old do others think you are/act?

3: How old do you wish you were?

I dunno, I'm pretty miscallaneous, although I do have a more colorful vocabulary then most 12 yr olds. :D

No one's ever said, but they don't treat me like a 12 yr old... mre like an equal XD

I dunno... 16 so I can get a car.

Misty
16th June 2003, 03:46 PM
1. Depends on the circumstances. I can go from anywhere to 13 to 21 :/

2. Usually about 20.

3. 12. Being a teen sucks.(I'm 17)

baby jolteon
16th June 2003, 03:50 PM
1. I act like 3 without od my medicine. With my medicine I act like I'm 5 :> and proud

2. I've had people think I was 10 once o.o; and another person thought I was 12. my mom says I act like I'm 2(still proud)

3. I wish I were 18... don't ask meh why o.o;;

Kirei
16th June 2003, 03:51 PM
I think you should also have asked how old people really ARE. I'm really 24, and here are my answers :)

1. Probably about 14 most of the time, hehe although when I'm organising things I act more like my age.

2. My parents think I act about 16, my boyfriend probably thinks I act about my answer in 1, and he would probably say the same about himself.

3. I wish I was 19 again! It's the best age, I was pretty and could eat what ever I wanted and not gain weight!!

Pichu
16th June 2003, 04:02 PM

um.... maybe ... uh... 15??

My parents think I should be acting 20 (i.e. like an adult now)

its either going waaay back... or going waaay forward.
If its back, I wish I was 11-14 again... I can play on my computer after school all day. :D
If its forward, I wish I am 25. I wanna live independent... away from my parents. :mad: and I'm currently in college. by that time, I should got my bachelors. ;)

Now, I'm 19. :)

Crystal Mew
16th June 2003, 04:16 PM
1. uh...I act like a...16 year old :yes: *just turned 17* XD

2. Someone thought I was 14.. o_O; I have to admit, I dont 'look' old..or how old I am, I look like a little kid :|
I dont see it though o0;

3. I wish I were 15. That was the best year, and its better than 17 cause now I'm getting old.....er :P

Kireihana52
16th June 2003, 05:52 PM
1) Anywhere between 5 and 35, depending on whatever mood I'm in. O_O;

2) When I'm a menstrual *****, my mom thinks I act like I'm 2. People at school have always thought I was older than I really am, simply because I never talk. A few people thought I looked 16 when I was just 12. I don't understand why though..I don't have a big chest and I never wore tight or skimpy "teen girl" kind of clothes..*shrug*.. I kind of think about things too much, so a lot of times people think I act older than a teenager, just because I couldn't care less about celebrity fashion, trends, and boys.

3) I'd love to be a kid again, who wouldn't? Super Nintendo games, Disney movies, chocolate milk, vending machine jewelry, a room full of stuffed animals....Those were the BEST DAYS EVER, nothing compares to them.

The other part of me wants to be in my mid to late twenties though, simply for the reason that I could be alone and do whatever I want.

I hate how you're never satisfied with your age..when you're a kid, you want to be older, then when you do get older, you wanna be a little kid again. Kinda stupid, huh?

~Bethany

Sir Chris
16th June 2003, 06:31 PM
1. I act like a 40 year old man sometimes, heh.. "who needs women, I AM NOT GOING BALD! ohhh new car.."

2. People say I act very mature for my age, often I am confused with a 18/19 year old by the way I speak and bring current events up in the convo, or so says my loving mother

3. I wish I was 3 again, screw being older, I dont want to miss a single day of my life, much less skip 4 or so years, geting 12 more years = would roxor like hell, people who want to be older don't know what awaits them ;\

~ Chris

abunaidesu
16th June 2003, 07:27 PM
1 ~ 9 Years Old.

2 ~ Same as above.

3 - 16 so I can start driving a car ;)

Luthien Tinuviel
16th June 2003, 09:20 PM
1. HA! You're asking me? Pfffft, I have not a clue!

2. My 5 friends find me very immature, and I am a bit of a whiner. I get the feeling, however, that this is also the reason they still hang out with me. I may be immature, but that makes me the life of the party.

3. I dunno, the age I'm at is pretty good. Except of course for the hormones, the teen angst...the body changes...aww heck, now I feel depressed. I need my drug of choice. *goes and watches Lord of the Rings again*

Gligar_Man
16th June 2003, 09:46 PM

ive been told im an old soul... and ive been told i act like a child... so ill say i act my age... :\ 17, kinda...

very old or very young...

2 1/2

Angel Blossom
16th June 2003, 09:50 PM
Hey, this poll is pretty interesting, Gumpy. *is Kris from ummmm* Remember me? ^.^

1) I think I act like a 10 year old. You see, I'm not the brightest crayon in the box, so I'm quite sure that many people probably think I'm some young lunatic. Sometimes, however, I act older than what I really am (this only happens IRL) but it happens rarely.

2) Online, a few people have thought that I was 16 or 17 years old. Amazing, don't you think? XD A few people who hate me OL think I act like a ten year old, though. In real life, people who have never met me personally think I'm 17 years old. I look older than what I am.

3) I wish I was 18. Maybe then people would like me more. *sighs*

Krystalline Kabutops
16th June 2003, 10:16 PM
I don't remeber any Kris.. 0o

ILikePokemonP
17th June 2003, 01:52 AM
1. 13-17 I guess, I'm 15 btw

2. Never came up in conversation to be honest

3. I wish age was reversed so I got younger, not older. Ooh look at the pretty colours :)

Azura Stardust
17th June 2003, 02:03 AM
1 - I dunno, anything from 9 (my mum says sometimes I act like a 10 month old!!! :mad:) to, well, some think I act 20+ o_O; Usually I act my age.

2 - Many think I'm 15 or 18... some mistake me for 20 years old, I really don't know how that happens... some know I'm 14 and think the same way too, good on ya :nod:

3 - 4 years old :( That was the best time in mah life.

conspiracy
17th June 2003, 03:01 AM
1. I think I act like I'm older than I am sometimes because I'm sorta smart, but at other times after doing something that has a side effect...... *goes into next subject*

2. Other people think I'm 19-22 by what I do and the way I act, but I look young becuase of my hair and my size...

3. I wish I was 21 so I could go clubbin' and do things legally

EDIT: well, yah.. I'm 14 btw

Jay
17th June 2003, 06:59 AM
This better not be a copy of one of my polls I posted a week back

Around adults I act a lot more mature than my age. I act maybe around 25 in that scenario. With kids I act like i'm one of them so I can relate to them better. Maybe around 12-13

Well I would assume everyone thinks I act my age (except kids, they may think I act a little younger than my age)

Maybe 5 so I can repeat primary school all over again. It was very fun and if it forces me to complete high school after that then so be it. Primary was very enjoying

And where is the *How old are you?* poll? You aren't going to know my age from this, i'm afraid. One important thing you forgot :P

homeofmew
17th June 2003, 10:03 AM
I guess 21 :/
21~ a lot of people think I am married o-O;
21 :D then I could drink :(

AntiAsh Superstar
22nd June 2003, 07:26 AM
1. I dunno, in some ways I act my age, in others (this encompasses most of my actions) I'm perpetually stuck around 16-17, in still other ways I'm about eight. @_@;;; No wonder I'm so confused. :o
2. This depends on what mood you catch me in, shurely? People have guessed I'm anywhere between my actual age and 30 looks-wise, whilst methinks most would say I act a lot younger than I really am. Meh, growing up is overrated, the only thing it's good for is getting into bars.
3. I wish I was... umm, actually, I'm quite happy the way I am, thanks, maybe fast forward a few weeks so I can be 21 and can legally drink should I decide to visit America. :) And Soo, what's with the 'was' part to your answer to this one? :o

Silver Ledian
22nd June 2003, 01:24 PM

-----

1) I think it depends what kind of people I am around. If I am in school I normally act my age (16), since I'm around my friends but we laugh almost all the time like 14 year-olds or something ^_^' When I'm messing around with my brothers though, I'm more likes a 12 or 13 year-old, since we play kiddy games, :yes:

2) The average person on the street wouldn't mistake me for anyone older than 17. We were in Spain last year and the waitress kinda liked me....she was only like 19 or 20 but she thought I was about 17, maybe nearly 18. But I mean, I don't see myself looking older than 17 atm. You'd have to ask the people I know though for the age I act

3) I'm happy with my age atm...I don't wanna have to go through my first 3 years of high school again, but I don't wanna wish my life away either by wishing I was older...you can't like skip days in your life :-/ I may not be totally 100% happy at this point in my life but I'm happy enough to just continue as I am (16) :)

She_wolf_warrior
22nd June 2003, 01:44 PM
1.About 10 years. Ya, I act wacky sometimes

2.You know, I never really asked b4. Probobly younger lol:P

3.Don't really know to tell ya the truth

Lightning
22nd June 2003, 08:07 PM
That depends. o_O; When I'm hyper, I often act... rather childish. Even then, though, I don't act like a really little kid. I condier myself pretty mature.

At another forum, someone thought I was 15-16 because of how mature I was acting. @_@;; I was 13 at the time, too.

Meh... I'd either go back to being 13 or else I'd be 16. No reason, really. o_O;;

Bai,
Lightning

Real One Barunson
23rd June 2003, 02:05 AM
1. 11 cos I am 11
2. 6 -_-
3. 0, so I could restart my whole life over :D that would be so sweet :D :D :D :D