PDA

View Full Version : Poll: While waiting for Harry Potter V... (HP fans only, please)

Zak
17th June 2003, 01:00 AM
Okay.... who do you think is gonna die?

My vote goes to Neville Longbottom.

~Zak

Deck Knight
17th June 2003, 01:08 AM
Snape will die after FINALLY getting the Dark Arts Job... Voldemort will track him down and kill him, that is my prediction. Also, Because Snape deserves it, and the Dark Arts Job is cursed.

Azura Stardust
17th June 2003, 02:21 AM
Snape will probably die in book VI, imo... He can't die so early after doing the double job, its too sudden... LUpin might die, he's a little weak but I really hope he doesn't go...

I somehow think Black wn't die (besides, I think he owns :D)...

Wouldn't it be interesting if McGonagall dies, thouhg?

Jay
17th June 2003, 05:57 AM
Harry Potter = :no:

But maybe I should give you all a spoiler warning: (Highlight)

It is rumored that one of the main characters will die. Add to that the rumor that in book 5 we will learn why some witches or wizards become ghosts and others do not, and I get very nervous about my favorite characters!

JK Rowling has stated that the person who dies is a 'huge fan' of Harry's. But on other sources it is stated that the person who dies is not Ron.

I think it's Albus Dumbledore and he makes this statement in the book while he is a ghost: "Dumbledore lowered his hands and surveyed Harry through his half-moon glasses. 'It is time,' he said 'for me to tell you what I should have told you five years ago, Harry. Please sit down. I am going to tell you everything."

I'm in no way interested in HP at all. I read this information somewhere and I looked for a few more resources and this appears to be the most popular theory. I would agree with it

crazybone
17th June 2003, 06:01 AM
I'm not that much of a fan like I used to be, but I'm still eager to buy it.

When the price drops about to 75% of its orignal value.

@azura-there isn't going to be a VI :-O~

anyway i really hope that ron kid dies because he is the only thing standing in the way of harry and hermoine being in a relationship :yes:

conspiracy? i think not. :yes:

Jay
17th June 2003, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by crazybone
@azura-there isn't going to be a VI :-O~

Another spoiler warning:

"In previous interviews with Rowling she has said that books 4-7 will be "darker" and in one of them a person that readers care about will be killed by Voldemort."

Source~ http://www.geocities.com/harrypottersite2001/bookfive.htm

Well... there are new books coming unfortunately *cough*

I guess we can cross Voldemort and Ron off the list of people who will get killed, for now.

Metal Claw
17th June 2003, 01:23 PM
I like Snape. Why? I don't know.
As much as I hate so say it...I think Hermione is next...but I hope not! I like her too!

Sir Chris
17th June 2003, 02:18 PM
Well, actually, from my sources, much shall be revealed about snape, and that much will change several people's views of him.

you must remember, albus has faith in him, that alone is enough for me to trust him!

As well, I am going to go with black. remus is not weak, lol..

If she is smart, she will make sure none of the trio die, or I will hex her =o

~ Chris

Cheesey
17th June 2003, 02:24 PM
I've heard JK Rowling say two different things...

Cho Chang and Pansy Parkinson will have big roles in the next book.

There will be a lot more romance in this one. They are 15, after all...

Link?