PDA

View Full Version : Pokezoo Adoption Center Version 2 {M.A.: Nala98 /LadyVulpix}

Pages : 1 [2]

Charizard04621
18th May 2003, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Tiamat
Ooo, Oooo can i have Skitty, name it Inaras, and whats the deal with there TM moves, I am new at this forum.

Pokémon babies, unless they are genderless, are born with one free Breeding or TM move of your choice. For Skitty and a lot of others, I definitely suggest a breeding move, since TMs are available later, while breeding moves are not.

These are the breeding moves that Skitty can learn:

Baton Pass, Fake Tears, Helping Hand, Psych Up, Substitute, Tickle, Uproar, Wish

Here's a Pokédex (http://white-cat.virtualave.net/pfiles/rsdex.txt) where you can check out moves.

Whenever your pokémon grows to a level 10 increment (LV10, 20, 30, etc.), it can learn a free TM move of your choice. You can also get TMs from the Dragon Tamers Rewards Center if you have enough Stamps(you earn these either at the Goldenrod Tower, for helping other people, or at the Dragon Tamers Battle Range) to buy them.

Be sure not to mix up Captured Pokémon and Adopted Pokémon, though; they're different things, and they're not compatible.

Lady Vulpix
18th May 2003, 10:21 AM
Tyler gets Snorlax and Tiamat gets Skitty.
What Karin said is true, except for the other pokemon who don't get bred-on moves, like Caterpie, Weedle, Wurmple, Magikarp, etc. Also, pokemon who have already been trained don't get new bred-on moves. This is the case of the Snorlax Tyler is adopting.

Tiamat
18th May 2003, 10:38 PM
can my skitty learn Substitute for its TM move

Tiamat
19th May 2003, 11:20 PM
update please

pokemongeek
23rd May 2003, 09:09 AM
When ever you get a Jigglypuff, could I PLEASE have it? I just love and adore the cute little thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DarkPrincess
23rd May 2003, 03:22 PM
I'm afraid my adopted Poochyena isn't really fitting in so I think it's best if he can go to a new home. *hands over 5 stamps*

Poochyena (M)
Lv.5
Attacks: Tackle, Howl and Shadow Ball

Please find him a good home.

Tiamat
23rd May 2003, 05:55 PM
Ill take poochyena

Lady Vulpix
24th May 2003, 07:42 AM
Alright, Tiamat. You can have Rachel's Poochyena.
Yes, your Skitty's bred-on move can be Substitute.

Lady Vulpix
24th May 2003, 07:50 AM
~Snorunt (M)
Lv. 6
He keeps to himself most of the time, and only approaches others when necessary.

~Marill (F)
Lv. 7
She's very friendly and joyful.

~Spinda (M)
L.6
He wants to be the strongest Spinda there is, and is looking for a trainer in order to help him achieve that goal.

~Roselia (M)
L. 7
He loves to be the center of attention and dislikes it when people aren't paying attention to him.

~Geodude (F)
L. 7
She loves to be around other rock Pokemon, but seems to dislike most others.

~Mr. Mime (M)
Lv.7
He likes doing housework when he isn't battling

~Kangaskhan (F)
Lv.7
She's very protective of those she cares for.

~Absol (F)
Lv. 5
She loves playing games.

Abandoned pokemon:

None for now, fortunately. :)

M1ND G4ME
24th May 2003, 07:53 AM
ABSOL MINE! *grabs her and huggles her to death*

Lady Vulpix
24th May 2003, 07:55 AM
Hey, I thought your name was Hunter, not Elmyra!
Don't kill your Absol, please. Take care of her!

Matt
25th May 2003, 09:02 PM
I hate to do this but I'm releasing some of my pokemon. I'll be releasing my Venonat, Murkrow, Stantler, Remoraid, Aipom, and Kangaskhan. They just don't fit in anymore. Find them a good home please! *hands over 30 stamps*

Venonat (M)
Lv. 7
Attacks: Tackle, Disable, Foresight, Psychic

Murkrow (F)
Lv. 7
Attacks: Peck and Sky Attack

Stantler (F)
Lv. 7
Attacks: Tackle, Earthquake, and Leer.

Remoraid (F)
Lv. 6
Attacks: Water Gun and Flamethrower

Aipom (M)
Lv. 7
Attacks: Scratch, Tail Whip, Sand-Attack, and Thunderbolt.

Kangaskhan (F)
Lv. 7
Attacks: Comet Punch, Leer, Ice Beam, and Bite.

Tiamat
25th May 2003, 09:08 PM
can I also have link 10's Kangaskhan

and For these ones do I also get to choose a bred on move? if so I want poochyena's bred on move to be Covet and Kangaskhan's to be Crush Claw

Charizard04621
25th May 2003, 10:23 PM
Um, Tiamat, I don't think you can do that... Poochyena and Kangaskhan already belonged to previous owners, so they already have their bred-on moves. You can't get bred-on moves on them again.

Dogman
27th May 2003, 06:20 PM
SNORUNT AND AIPOM!SNORUNT AND AIPOM!FOR ME!Muhahahaha!

Dark Dragonite
28th May 2003, 09:13 AM
Ok Dogman, I believe you are the new trainer of Snorunt, and Aipom!!

I believe Charizard04621(don't ask how I can remember those numbers) is right, the moves can't be changed, there was another Kangaskahn for adoption, but you seem to have accepted the other one already.

There seem to be a lot of Kahns now, but my Feizhi seems to be the longest lasting one with the same team, ever since my trade, and her winning streak,lol.

Interpol HQ
30th May 2003, 01:01 AM
Blast I cant pick one, I love them all but i only want one so i can direct all my love toward it... I have an idea can i just get a random one picked for me? That would make things fair.. i think. *closes eyes and puts out his hands*

Tai Kai Tsu
30th May 2003, 02:12 PM
Can I adopt Link10's Murkrow please? I'll do my best with her :)

Sheik
30th May 2003, 02:36 PM
Will Milotics ever go up for adoption? And if they come as Feebas, then how will they evolve, since they need high beauty to do so?

DarkPrincess
30th May 2003, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by PokeMaster Jay
Will Milotics ever go up for adoption? And if they come as Feebas, then how will they evolve, since they need high beauty to do so?

I think you use a Genetic Accelerator thingie to evolve them. Not quite sure.

Girafarig
30th May 2003, 03:25 PM
I'd like REmoraid

soggy_cardboard
2nd June 2003, 04:23 AM
~Spinda (M)
L.6
He wants to be the strongest Spinda there is, and is looking for a trainer in order to help him achieve that goal.

HAZ AH!

a Spinda!

can i have it? pretty pls?

Dark Dragonite
4th June 2003, 02:20 PM
Remoraid, Spinda, and Murkrow go to their new owners!!
Sorry for the wait:
PMJ, it is more likely for Feebas to come around, it's rare for an evolved poke to be found.

~Marill (F)
Lv. 7
She's very friendly and joyful.

~Roselia (M)
L. 7
He loves to be the center of attention and dislikes it when people aren't paying attention to him.

~Geodude (F)
L. 7

~Mr. Mime (M)
Lv.7

~Kangaskhan (F)
Lv.7

~Mudkip (M)
Lv.6
Ready to start out with a trainer

~Torchic (F)
Lv.6
She is seeking a journey with a trainer

~Treecko (M)
He wants to be picked, and loved, as well as battled

~Cleffa (M)
Lv.7
He is shy, but very playful

Abandoned Pokes:

Venonat (M)
Lv. 7

Stantler (F)
Lv. 7
Attacks: Tackle, Earthquake, and Leer.

Discothéque
4th June 2003, 02:22 PM
Eeee! May I pleeease have the Torchic and Treeko?! ^^!

Dark Dragonite
4th June 2003, 02:34 PM
Torchic and treecko are yours, enjoy training them!!

Lady Vulpix
4th June 2003, 02:34 PM
They're all you,s, Discothéque.
So you have... 14 adopted pokemon now?

Discothéque
4th June 2003, 02:43 PM
Thanks, Steve! I'll name my Torchic Enya and my Treeko Kozue. ^^ Kozue's bred-on move will be Crunch, and Enya's will be Rock Slide.

Yep, fourteen adoptees! I also have an egg to pick up from War and Eclipse tomorrow, so that'll be my fifteen. ^^

Edit ~ Actually, now, I'll think I'll give one of my Pokémon up for adoption. I've been trying for a Dratini for a while... (with my whole 10 stamps, I'm sure I'll get there soon! </sarcastic>) And, sadly, the species of Drowzee/Hypno just isn't one of my favourites like my others are.
~
Ballistic - Drowzee (M) (White above the waist, black below the waist) (Level 6)
Pound
Hypnosis
Barrier
~
*hands over the five stamps, leaving me with five, then hugs Ballistic and bids him farewell* Please find him a good home. ^^

Crystalmaster Mike
5th June 2003, 08:55 AM
So... the 'Starter' choice's made for me! I'll take Mudkip!

Lady Vulpix
5th June 2003, 09:00 AM
Alright, Mike! Have a nice start with Mudkip!

Discothéque, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope Ballistic gets a good trainer soon.

Crystalmaster Mike
5th June 2003, 09:53 AM
Dawn, now I forgot choosing his move again!! I'll take Refresh as his Egg Move!!

Lady Vulpix
5th June 2003, 09:57 AM
It's ok, you have time to choose your pokemon's bred-on move until their first battle.

Sheik
5th June 2003, 11:09 AM
Ok, Nala. It doesn't matter anymore. I already have too many Adopted Pokemon (11), and I don't want anymore at the moment. Instead, I am trying to capture one at the CCCC. Thanks anyway, though.

Wolfsong
5th June 2003, 11:24 AM
Ok, Nala. It doesn't matter anymore. I already have too many Adopted Pokemon (11), and I don't want anymore at the moment. Instead, I am trying to capture one at the CCCC. Thanks anyway, though.

Actually that was Steve that answered your question, and not me. ^^

Sheik
5th June 2003, 06:03 PM
Lol. Sorry about that. I got that banner confused, and just thought it was you.

Well then, thank you Steve.:D

CobaltDragon
5th June 2003, 11:06 PM
Could I take the Cleffa and Marril?

Dark Dragonite
6th June 2003, 02:47 PM
Cobalt Dragon, you may have both, enjoy!!

~Roselia (M)
L. 7

~Geodude (F)
L. 7

~Mr. Mime (M)
Lv.7

~Kangaskhan (F)
Lv.7

~Carvanha (F)
Lv.6
She was found injured by a Gyarados, but is 110% now

~Seedot (M)
Lv.8
He is a tad shy, but a good fighter

~Spheal (M)
Lv.5
He hopes to become a champion among Pokémon

~Duskull (F)
Lv.6
Not much is known about her

~Shuppet (F)
Lv.6
Her life has been enshrouded in mystery

~Seviper (F)
Lv.7
She absolutely hates Zangoose, and will fight one at every chance

Abandoned Pokes:

Venonat (M)
Lv. 7

Stantler (F)
Lv. 7
Attacks: Tackle, Earthquake, and Leer

Drowzee (M) (White above the waist, black below the waist) (Level 6)
Pound
Hypnosis
Barrier

Crystalmaster Mike
7th June 2003, 01:11 AM
Can I have the Carvanha? I think I'll call her Hanna! I'll give her Ice Beam as a TM Move!

CobaltDragon
7th June 2003, 01:14 AM
Thank you. Can I take the Spheal too please?

Dark Dragonite
10th June 2003, 12:49 PM
Crystal Master Mike gets Carvanha!!
Cobalt Dragon gets Spheal!!

Train them well both of you!!

(Good thing I decided to go see if anyoe posted here)

DarkPrincess
10th June 2003, 12:57 PM
I hate to do this but I'm afraid I'd like to disown my Growlithe please..*hands over 5 stamps*

Growlithe (M)
Lv.5
Attacks: Bite, Leer and Body Slam

Find him a good home please

Reborned-Dragon
12th June 2003, 10:55 AM
I'll take Growlithe and Mr.Mime

Lady Vulpix
12th June 2003, 10:56 AM
Alright, Pieshake2, take care of them!

Sheik
19th June 2003, 09:52 AM
I'm going to have to give up my Numel, and my Stantler. They just aren't fitting in well with my team.

Numel
Lv. 6
Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Body Slam
Female

Ieal
Stantler
Lv. 6
Attacks: Tackle, Headbutt
Male

*Pays 10 Stamps*

Wolfsong
19th June 2003, 10:23 AM
Sorry to hear that PMJ. Let's hope that they find a good home.

Dark Dragonite
19th June 2003, 10:49 AM
~Roselia (M)
L. 7

~Geodude (F)
L. 7

~Kangaskhan (F)
Lv.7

~Seedot (M)
Lv.8

~Duskull (F)
Lv.6

~Shuppet (F)
Lv.6

~Seviper (F)
Lv.7

~Shroomish (M)
Lv.7
He is a very helpful pokemon

~Whismur (F)
Lv.8
Unlike her name, she is very loud

Abandoned Pokes: (Seems to be a bunch of these :( )

Venonat (M)
Lv. 7

Stantler (F)
Lv. 7

Drowzee (M) (White above the waist, black below the waist) (Level 6)
Pound
Hypnosis
Barrier

Numel
Lv. 6
Female

Ieal
Stantler
Lv. 6
Male

Discothéque
19th June 2003, 11:03 AM
*slinks in* I'd like to adopt my Drowzee back, please. ^^;; I miss him... *is thwapped. xD*

Dark Dragonite
19th June 2003, 11:09 AM
Sure Discothéque, I'm sure he misses you too!!

Avian Freeze
19th June 2003, 04:28 PM
I'd like to adopt Shroomish please :), but I'll be making a tough decision :\. To learn Spore or not...

Dark Dragonite
19th June 2003, 04:40 PM
lol, you may have Shroomish, but about spore, remember that it's trait gives a chance for a random stat effect when it is hit as well.

Dark Dragonite
20th June 2003, 11:16 AM
Well, I hate to double post, and do this, but I just don't think I am the right trainer for Kidda, I'm probably not going to go for the Slakoth, or anything for a while, just leave the 15th AC slot open for a while. I hope you find a good trainer Kidda!!

Kidda -Horsea(F)
Lv.5
Bubble, Rage, Bubblebeam

*hands over 5 stamps*

Sheik
20th June 2003, 11:27 AM
I was just wondering.... If people give up Pokemon, and that Pokemon has a nickname, can the new trainer change the nickname of the Pokemon?

Knight of Time
20th June 2003, 11:40 AM
I was just wondering.... If people give up Pokemon, and that Pokemon has a nickname, can the new trainer change the nickname of the Pokemon?

I believe that's possible, but I'm very sure that the new trainer of that Pokemon can only change its nickname if the new trainer gets the original trainer's permission.

Hope this helps.

Craig
20th June 2003, 09:59 PM
~Seviper (F)
Lv.7

I'd like to adopt this little snake:) I have a feeling she'll have a good time over here, espeically with my *insert shameless plug here!* fic coming up soon, about Sevipers and Zangoose.. hehe:)

I just have a small question, how many stamps does a new ..adopter person start out with? I seemed to have missed it

Jay
20th June 2003, 10:32 PM
I just have a small question, how many stamps does a new ..adopter person start out with? I seemed to have missed it

Zilch. You have to earn it :)

Craig
20th June 2003, 10:36 PM
I figured so, deep down in my mind! Oh well, I imagine I dont really need stamps if I have a Seviper to play with :) .. Just..posting a follow up, yay.

edit: I am densest person in the world I completly didnt even see the thread "adopted pokemon rules" ..meh atleast I know now!:)

Dark Dragonite
21st June 2003, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by Craig
I figured so, deep down in my mind! Oh well, I imagine I dont really need stamps if I have a Seviper to play with :) .. Just..posting a follow up, yay.

edit: I am densest person in the world I completly didnt even see the thread "adopted pokemon rules" ..meh atleast I know now!:)

Well, if you like writing, write stories with your ac pokes in the Dragon Tamer battle range, it goes according to a scenario, but I'm sure you'll get plenty of stamps there

Dark Dragonite
22nd June 2003, 12:30 PM
this genius worker forgot to hand you Seviper, here it is, sorry for the wait!!

Lady Vulpix
22nd June 2003, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Zilch. You have to earn it :)

And you have just earned one, Jay. :) ¢

Dark Dragonite
22nd June 2003, 12:35 PM
Sorry for the double post, I'm really not good today, I have a headache to boot, but here is the updated list of pokes here:

~Roselia (M)
L. 7

~Geodude (F)
L. 7

~Kangaskhan (F)
Lv.7

~Seedot (M)
Lv.8

~Duskull (F)
Lv.6

~Shuppet (F)
Lv.6

~Whismur (F)
Lv.8

Abandoned Pokes: (Seems to be a bunch of these )

Venonat (M)
Lv. 7

Stantler (F)
Lv. 7

Numel
Lv. 6
Female

Ieal
Stantler
Lv. 6
Male

Kidda -Horsea(F)
Lv.5
Bubble, Rage, Bubblebeam

Lady Vulpix
22nd June 2003, 12:37 PM
Oh, poor Steve. i hope your head stops hurting soon. Maybe you should rest a little.
By the way, which double post?

Kidda and Ieal have both been abandoned? :(

baby jolteon
22nd June 2003, 12:40 PM
I'll adopt Kidda :>

Dark Dragonite
22nd June 2003, 12:55 PM
Thanks Kiwi Twist take care of her, if you want the Dragon Scale to turn her into a Kingdra, I'll sell it to you cheaper than what I paid for it, I would prefer CCPs, but Stamps or a trade would be cool too.

baby jolteon
22nd June 2003, 12:56 PM
Okies ^^ I'll keep her orginal name :>

Dark Dragonite
22nd June 2003, 01:10 PM
Awww, thanks, and thanks LV for breaking up what would have been my double post, also if any ACs get in a Zangoose, could it please be held for me??

Lady Vulpix
22nd June 2003, 06:36 PM
Steve, you work here; you should know the rules. We don't hold pokemon. I can tell you if I post or see one, but there's still the chance that someone else will get to him/her first.

Oh, Kiwi Twist, thanks for adopting Kidda. I want you to know that she's Water Angel's first child (Water Angel is my Kingdra), and my Pidgeot also loves her a lot, so if you can take her to the Eevee House once in a while, it would be great.

Silent Dragonfly
23rd June 2003, 01:32 PM
Hi, people. I'm new in PCG and I would like to adopt that Numel if that's alright.

baby jolteon
23rd June 2003, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Steve, you work here; you should know the rules. We don't hold pokemon. I can tell you if I post or see one, but there's still the chance that someone else will get to him/her first.

Oh, Kiwi Twist, thanks for adopting Kidda. I want you to know that she's Water Angel's first child (Water Angel is my Kingdra), and my Pidgeot also loves her a lot, so if you can take her to the Eevee House once in a while, it would be great. no problem. Okies... whats her personality? I don't want create a new one for her.

Sheik
23rd June 2003, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by cloudizme
Hi, people. I'm new in PCG and I would like to adopt that Numel if that's alright.

Hi, Cloudizme, and welcome to the PCG forum. Since you are new, I will fill you in on some of the rules:

1. You can have a max of 15 adopted Pokemon.

2. When you adopt a Pokemon, you get to choose a bred on move that that Pokemon gets from the start.

3. Every 10 levels, starting at level 10, you can choose a free TM that you want your adopted Pokemon to learn.

4. The Pokemon you adopt learn the same techniques that they learn in the games.

5. If you wish to give up a Pokemon for adoption, that will cost you 5 Stamps, which you can earn at various games in the PCG forum, such as the Dragontamer Battle Range, the Goldenrod Tower, Buena's Radio Show, etc. You can also use these stamps and spend them at the Dragon Tamers Reward Center for various items that will enhance your Pokemon, such as the Matches, which give a 2x Speed boost on all fire-type Pokemon.

Hope that helped!

Silent Dragonfly
23rd June 2003, 02:19 PM
Thanks for filling me in on the rules, and do you mean a move that can bred like on the Gameboy Games? If so I would like Numel to have Body Slam. If you mean a move it learns on it's own I will be happy with tackle for now.

Sheik
23rd June 2003, 02:25 PM
Body Slam is fine. But, if you adopt an abandoned Pokemon that already has a bred-on move, then you cannot choose a new bred-on move. You have to stick with the one that the original trainer gave it.

Everoy
23rd June 2003, 02:51 PM
And, Cloudizme, you also give your pokemon a nickname.

Dark Dragonite
23rd June 2003, 03:02 PM
Ok, time for another update and some answers (I will let others update next time):
Kiwi Twist
Kidda was just like a little innocent child, I hadn't really developed more than that other than liking her parents, spending a lot of time with Nala98's Jasmine, her best friend.

Cloudizme
If you want this numel, it's attack are as follows:
Tackle, Growl, Body Slam
until she gets a TM at Level10 or learns something as she would in the gameboy game levels, do you still want Numel??

~Roselia (M)
L. 7

~Geodude (F)
L. 7

~Kangaskhan (F)
Lv.7

~Seedot (M)
Lv.8

~Duskull (F)
Lv.6

~Shuppet (F)
Lv.6

~Whismur (F)
Lv.8

Abandoned Pokes: (Seems to be a bunch of these )

Venonat (M)
Lv. 7

Stantler (F)
Lv. 7

Ieal
Stantler
Lv. 6
Male

EDIT: This pokemon taken by cloudizme:
Numel
Lv. 6
Female

Silent Dragonfly
23rd June 2003, 03:18 PM
Sure, I'd love to adopt this numel. I will call her Enkou.
Also, can each pokemon only have 4 moves here?

baby jolteon
23rd June 2003, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by cloudizme
Sure, I'd love to adopt this numel. I will call her Enkou.
Also, can each pokemon only have 4 moves here? No they can have as many moves as it can learn

Dark Dragonite
23rd June 2003, 03:25 PM
Ok, she is all yours, and Kiwi Twist is right, I have an evil Nidoking that has more than 4 moves,lol

Silent Dragonfly
23rd June 2003, 03:28 PM
Thank you, I'm off to go explore PCG with her

Charles Legend
26th June 2003, 05:55 PM
My I Please adopt that Venonat (M) Lv. 7
Attacks: Tackle, Disable, Foresight, Psychic Please? Becuase Bugs cool looking...

Dark Dragonite
26th June 2003, 08:30 PM
Yes, you may have Venonat, take good care of it, and it will grow into an evil Venomoth!!

EvileSquirrel17
27th June 2003, 09:44 AM
Can I get the Seedot & Duskull Please? Thanx.And um..Can I use these in the Anime Style Battling?Even if not I still want them:P

Knight of Time
27th June 2003, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by EvileSquirrel17
Can I get the Seedot & Duskull Please? Thanx.And um..Can I use these in the Anime Style Battling?Even if not I still want them:P

Err, I hate to burst your bubble, but you cannot use adopted/captured Pokemon in aSB and vice versa. BTW, R/S Pokemon are currently illegal in ASB anyway.

Aipom Of Doom
27th June 2003, 10:18 AM
EvileSquirrel17 gets the Seedot and Duskull =D

Dark Dragonite
29th June 2003, 10:20 AM
Well, here is another update, we're almost on pg.24, maybe we could start a new version soon!!

~Roselia (M)
L. 7

~Geodude (F)
L. 7

~Kangaskhan (F)
Lv.7

~Shuppet (F)
Lv.6

~Whismur (F)
Lv.8

~Charmander (F)
Lv.7
He is very friendly, and wants to learn many moves

~Trapinch (M)
Lv.9
He wants to grow into a strong Flygon

~Poochyena (F)
Lv.8
She is not very trusting, and may be hard to train until she trusts you

~Baltoy (no Gender)
Lv.6
It has very good psychic powers

~Eevee (F)
Lv.7
She isn't sure which Eeveelution she would like to evolve into

Abandoned Pokes:

Stantler (F)
Lv. 7

Ieal
Stantler
Lv. 6
Male

Anita
29th June 2003, 10:24 AM
Can I adopt this eevee too? ^^''

Lady Vulpix
29th June 2003, 10:26 AM
Yes, you can.
Wow, two Eevees in one day! That must be a record!

Steve, feel free to post a new version when you think it's time.

Dark Dragonite
29th June 2003, 10:27 AM
EDIT: lol, you beat me to it Gabi, ok, I'll post a new version now!!

Anita
29th June 2003, 10:31 AM
Thank you! ^^
I didn't know eevee was in R/S, btw. Oo Then again, I still haven't finished my ruby version, so I'm kinda behind. *sweatdrop*
I'll make her bred-on move be Endure.

*huggles her eevees and mareep and decides to finally make a website for tpm stuff* ^^'

She_wolf_warrior
29th June 2003, 10:34 AM
I feel sypathy easily. Can I adopt the lv.7 Stantler(F)?