PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Harry Potter romances

Last Exile
18th December 2002, 08:29 AM
Okay. I'd just like to know what other people think about what might go on in books 5-7 in terms of romance and what they actually would like to see.

I think that there will be something between Ron and Hermione and that it may upset Harry. Harry might be involved with Ginny but it could be risky, because if he blew it he could really end up losing favour with the Weasley family as a result. He obviously feels something for Cho still but I don't know if she's interested though. I personally would like to see Harry and Hermione very late in the series. Harry's greatest response in terms of sexual attraction was towards Hermione at the Yule Ball. Sure his infatuation with Cho was longer and he was crazy for the Veela at the World Cup, but his single greatest reaction, as was Ron's, was towards Hermione at the Yule Ball. I kind of think maybe both Ron and Harry might go for Hermione and that it could cause some major problems within the trio.

How about yourself?

Lady Vulpix
18th December 2002, 09:28 AM
Hmm... I think hermione may like Viktor Krum. But maybe she just likes him as a friend. She does think he's kinder towards her than Ron and Harry. I do expect her to mature emotionally soon, though. She's already showing signs of it, even though she still tends to get crushes that defy all logic.
Ginny adores Harry, but I don't think he has similar feelings for her.
As for Cho... I don't know what she will do now that she lost Cedric; she might turn to Harry, or maybe not. In any case, her heart won't be having a good time by the beginning of #5.

RedStarWarrior
18th December 2002, 02:13 PM
If you notice....a lot of girls tend to like Harry. I personally think that, if a relationship were to occur, it would involve Harry and most likely Hermione.

Kirei
18th December 2002, 02:37 PM
Well... I'm definitely sure about Hermione and Ron. The signs are all there, and they make such a cute couple. Harry's two best friends together. It's clear that Harry likes Cho, but I would love for Harry and Ginny to get together. She's going to have to grow up a bit and stop looking on him in a kind of teenybopper-boyband way and start looking at him as an equal, and someone that she might like to spend time with, or she might scare him off!! I hope they get together, although Harry and Cho would be nice too, but it would break Ginny's heart...

Also... why isn't this in Shipping? Or is that just for Pokemon shipping now?

Kris
18th December 2002, 03:45 PM
As much as these two characters have other interests I think it would be sweet if they got together! Harry and Hermione make a cute couple!

Pokemaster Cody
18th December 2002, 04:07 PM
Harry/Ginny and Ron/Hermoine. I'm not going to go into detsil but Harry is being torn between two females. Harry has only been but a friend to Hermoine. Also, in the first book, Hermoine told Harry to stay behind while she looked after Ron... haha. And Ginny has been SAVED by Harry. I wouldn't go down a deep pit with a fifty foot long foot snake in it, just to save someone who is though as a friend's brother. I think it began developing around there, where Harry decided to save Ginny, despite the teacher's and Headmaster's orders.

I like the post results.

DarkTemplarZero
18th December 2002, 04:47 PM
I voted the last one. I really don't care, honestly, you people scare me with all ur **** like 'Oh, I'm so desperate I wonder who'll like who in movies and little pokkeeman cartoons'

Pokemaster Cody
18th December 2002, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by DarkTemplarZero
I voted the last one. I really don't care, honestly, you people scare me with all ur **** like 'Oh, I'm so desperate I wonder who'll like who in movies and little pokkeeman cartoons'

This is Harry Potter, not pokemon. What do you mean desperate? Whatever you said made no sense at all.

The_Missing_Link
18th December 2002, 04:56 PM
That's what we call a spammer PC -_-; An idiot who doesn't make any sense

I didn't vote in the poll, but I think Hermione and Ron are going to get together. I mean, Harry cares for Hermione, but not in that way, only as a friend. So far he's only expressed true interest in Cho Chang, but she just sees him as a good Quidditch player. If Harry did end up with someone, I guess it should be Ginny, since she took a liking to him immediately and isn't older than him, although that really isn't much of a reason anyway

Zak
18th December 2002, 09:57 PM
Well, I didn't vote, but this may sound odd..... but I think in the end, it'll be Hermione + Malfoy. Irony usually plays a big part in these kinds of things....

Btw, this may be a poll, but it would be more suitable in Shipping.

~Zak

PancaKe
19th December 2002, 05:22 AM
Remember how Ginny went to the yule ball with Longbottom? I reckon that those two would make a gorgeous couple. As for Hermione, I want her with Victor. The other gusy just suck. Ron will probably wind up with some really weird girl. :P

~Mist