PDA

View Full Version : <Game> Expedia: The Maiden Islands V8 [M.A. Quicksilver]



Pages : [1] 2

Jay
17th June 2003, 06:48 AM
Welcome to Expedia: The Maiden Islands

Workers: Avian Freeze, Lady Vulpix, Jay
Created By: Ahrchriohn, Phantom of Innocence BF, and Avian Freeze

~~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~

One fateful day, deep within the cold depths of the great ocean, the cold silence was suddenly shattered! The sea began to thrash about with great fury, with water bubbling and gushing about and waves crashing into each other. Suddenly, the silence returned, and all settled down to be peaceful and silent. BOOM!!! Magma came shooting out of the water, straight into the sky, showering lava and debris into the deep water. The sea exploded with heat, earth began to rise and conquer and defy the sea. All was a mighty chaos, whirling and swirling, dashing up and down, and burning with anger!

The fury slowly became silenced, and the ocean became quiet once again, calmed by the might of time. But the ocean was now broken by five large mounds, sitting there, simmering away. These were the Maiden Islands.

And years later, a maiden sits by her windowsill, waiting for her dear husband. Waiting in her corner of sadness, yearning and aching for the day the man she loved returned to her warm embrace. And she sits in her sadness, despair slowly creeping into her heart, and rendering her a lost soul. And to deliver the final blow, she discovers the truth---the truth that her husband is dead---and she is utterly lost forever, claimed by the abyss of no hope. The maiden grows old, and her soul, her heart, her mind, her spirit, are all lost.

And yet later, several youths are sent on a mission to the Maiden Islands, to discover the hidden corners, reveal the untold secrets, cast light upon the shadows, and attempt to recover the maiden's lost soul.


~~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~


You land on the beach of Mistonnence Dragart, the center island. Some try to enter the island itself, but as they reach the edge of the beach and prepare to enter it, they are suddenly paralyzed. It takes them a few hours to recover, as some try to access the islands from other areas. So far, the only place on Mistonnence Dragart you can reach is the beach. It seems the maiden is feeling mischievous. You will need to find several gems and diamonds along your journey to be able to enter the island and bypass the shield.

Your goal: To access Maiden's Peak in the center of the island. You will need the Mystic Pearl, found on Innocence Island, the Element Emerald on Art Island, the Volcano Ruby on Dragonair Island, and the Frozen Diamond on the Island of Mist to enter.


~~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~



The Maiden Islands

Mistonnence Dragart
Mistonnence Dragart is the center, and heart of the islands. It is the largest island, and within the middle of it all, lies the immense, gigantic Maiden's Peak, the tallest mountain among the islands. It is still an active volcano. The island is laden with forest, silent and eerie, for the maiden has forbidden mankind to ever set foot on the island. The island sits there, waiting, waiting, waiting for the day it is set free...

You will start out here, on Welcome Beach.

Remember: You can only access the rest of this island if you have all four gems.

Island of Dreams
The Island of Dreams, recently discovered, is a very mysterious place, filled with a mystic aura. It has a dream-like environment; as you will probably notice by the clocks floating in the air. Only the bravest of travelers are allowed on this Island and there is only way to enter it. Here you can find the Destiny Jewel. Friendly pokemon are not likely to be encountered on this island, as most of them have fallen under the influence of the YamiKairyu. The Pokemon types that can be found on the Island of Dreams are Psychic, Dark, Ghost, Normal, Flying, Grass and Dragon.

Pixie Island
Legends say that, 2000 years ago, a group of sorcerers came here in search for rare magical creatures known as pixies. While it's not clear whether they found them or not, this island was for many years home to large communities of sorcerers and was often used as a magic training field. That era is long gone, but some of its effects can still be felt in the present and, while most of the current inhabitants of the island are civilians, it's said that some sorcerers can still be found out there.
The island is hidden by a spell and its location changes, so you'll need a Destiny Jewel to get to it.

Where you CAN go now:

Dragonair Island
Located to the Northwest of Mistonnence Dragart, is a long, slender island, uncannily shaped like a serpent. It is full of mountains, and within them, you may find hidden and wonderful surprises! On this island, enchanted with mysticism, you will encounter Fire, Dragon, Rock, Steel, Water, and Electric Pok幦on, but beware as these Pok幦on are dangerous. Seek the Volcano Ruby here.

Innocence Island
Now, fly across the sky to the northeast, and approach Innocence Island. When you arrive, you instantly detect a stench of filth and darkness, yet all you see is pretty, innocent forest. Rivers, lakes, marshes, and bogs have silently crept into the pure island, ravaged it, and stay there like a parasite, fouling it up. You will encounter Water, Grass, Dark, Poison, Normal, Flying, and Psychic types on this strange island. Here you will find the Mystic Pearl.

Art Island
Venture into Art Island, lying in the southwest corner, sitting there, awaiting the first humans to arrive. It seems as if it was a bird, gracefully floating over the seas, sending out a calm aura of calm and content to all around it. The island is majestic and slender, with a tall peak, forests, and grasslands, everywhere. A long river gallops through the center of the island. You will encounter Grass, Bug, Flying, Water, Fighting, and Normal types in this area. Here you will find the Element Emerald.

Island of Mist
Now, swim east, and you will begin to notice a drastic change in the climate from the warm sunny hills of Art Island to the deathly, cold, silence of the Island of Mist. Hidden under a veil of fog, it sits there, with the cold wind ravaging the icy island. Left to die away by the kindness of warmth, it lies there, getting colder and colder. It is entirely frozen, and snowstorms and hailstorms are commomplace here. Although it seems as if there is nothing special on it but ice and mountains, you are wrong! The freezing snow holds and hides secrets beneath its icy layers. On this island, you will encounter Ice, Ground, Rock, Dark, Fighting, and Ghost Pok幦on so be wary of that. Here you will also find the Frozen Diamond.

New areas have sprouted since the volcano erupted! Now you can explore: The Volcano, which is on Route 59 at the north end, Blizzard Peak, at the southern part of the island, the Snowball Field northwest of the store, and Hail Lake, southeast of the store.

You can see the maps of the islands by clicking here (http://community.webshots.com/album/35902230JObwOR
).

~~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~

You start out by saying to which of the four outer islands you wish to go to, and which form of transportation you will take (listed below). We will then tell you what happens to you, and then, we give you several choices on what you can do. You choose one, and then, we tell you the consequences of your decisions, and several more decisions you can choose, and so on.
-The forms of transportation are:

-Swimming Snorlax
-Fire and Ice
-Chikorita Slingshot
-Circle of Unown
-Charizard Carrier
-Rollout Azumarill
-Torkoal's "Magic Carpet"

You can only access them when you physically go to a beach. To find out how they work, you have to use them yourself!

-When you post, please help us by posting your status. It will help us when updating. Thank you. You post your status by saying:

Island you are on currently/Where you currently are (specific location)/Amount of Food Units and Pok嶮olls you have (see below)/CC Points you have

And underneath it, say what you would like to do.

-Food: You will need food on your journey, mainly to feed the Pok幦on. We still have to work out a problem about how much food you yourself consume. Food is measured in units. And when you start out, you have 5 food units.

-You will encounter numerous Pok幦on in our game. Sometimes, they are friendly, and you can feed them. They may even become your friends and follow you along on your journey! Some are hostile, and you can throw them a Pok嶮oll to ward them off. You start out with 5 Pok嶮olls. You'll be able to check the genders and levels of these pokemon on this site (http://forboards.tripod.com/database.htm).

-We have numerous stores all over the islands. But to go to them, you have to physically access them in the game. We will post an inventory every once in a while here in this main post, so check it often. If you get to a store in the game, state that you enter, state what you buy, and then, leave. Here, you can buy food and Pok嶮olls when you run out. You can use CC Points to buy things, as well as sell other objects you find along the road.

-You are allowed to bring along TWO Pok幦on with you with you on your journey! They can be both adopted, captured or one of each. They can help you along the way, and you can bond with them on our journey. If you choose to bring a Pok幦on with you, please state who they are, and their stats in a post. Thanks!

-You will meet numerous people and beings along your way on your journey. They will help you, but is their help good or bad? It's your decision. They are:

-Ombrosa the Talking Umbreon (only on Mistonnence Dragart)
-Mermaid (only on Dragonair Island)
-Laughing Child (only on Innocence Island)
-Articuno Specter (only on Art Island)
-The Maiden's Ghost (only on Mist Island)
-Lunavar, the White Tiger (only on Island of Dreams)
-Uinya the Enchantress (only on Pixie Island)
-Old Man/Woman (all islands)

-Each island has its own unique set of gems and diamonds that you can find, sell, and use!

~~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~~~~才~~ 才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~~~~才~~才~~才~ ~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~

Well, now you know it. So play! Good luck on your journey! And may the Maiden's love be with you!
~~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~

INVENTORY

DRAGONAIR ISLAND
Dragon Scale ~ 20 CCP/Stamps
Thunderstone ~ 22 CCP/Stamps
Spark Gem ~ 10 CCP/Stamps
Dragonair Plushie ~ 9 CCP/Stamps
Teddiursa Plushie ~ 5 CCP/Stamps
Nidoran Plushie ~ 4 CCP/Stamps *gender is your choice*
Coconut Milkshake- heals 75% HP ~ 10 CCP/Stamps
Dragonbreath TM ~ 18 CCP/Stamps
Flame Wheel TM ~ 14 CCP/Stamps
Talking Mermaid doll ~ 13 CCP/Stamps


INNOCENCE ISLAND
Light Gem ~ 10 CCP/Stamps
Water Stone ~ 20 CCP/Stamps
Ocean Gem ~ 10 CCP/Stamps
Kecleon Plushie ~ 10 CCP/Stamps *Limited---only three*
Jigglypuff Plushie ~ 4 CCP/Stamps
Beedrill Plushie ~ 9 CCP/Stamps
Spring Water- heals 50% HP ~ 8 CCP/Stamps
Twineedle TM ~ 10 CCP/Stamps
Strength HM ~ 16 CCP/Stamps
Laughing Child doll ~ 13 CCP/Stamps


ART ISLAND
Photosynthesis Gem ~ 10 CCP/Stamps
Solar Gem ~ 10 CCP/Stamps
Leaf Stone ~ 15 CCP/Stamps
Sudowoodo Plushie ~ 9 CCP/Stamps
Vulpix Plushie ~ 5 CCP/Stamps
Lapras Plushie ~ 7 CCP/Stamps
Spring Water- heals 50% HP ~ 8 CCP/Stamps
Waterfall HM ~ 16 CCP/Stamps
Giga Drain TM ~ 18 CCP/Stamps
Articuno Specter plushie ~ 13 CCP/Stamps


ISLAND OF MIST
Night Stone ~ 25 CCP/Stamps
Metal Coat ~ 20 CCP/Stamps
Darkness Gem ~ 10 CCP/Stamps
Mewtwo Plushie ~ 15 CCP/Stamps
Togepi Plushie ~ 5 CCP/Stamps
Smoochum Plushie ~ 4 CCP/Stamps
Coconut Milkshake- heals 75% HP ~ 10 CCP/Stamps
Ice Punch TM ~ 18 CCP/Stamps
Rock Slide TM ~ 20 CCP/Stamps
Maiden doll ~ 13 CCP/Stamps


MISTONNENCE DRAGART
Day Stone ~ 20 CCP/Stamps
Water Stone ~15 CCP/Stamps
Leaf Stone ~ 10 CCP/Stamps
Thunderstone ~20 CCP/Stamps
Slowking plushie ~ 7 CCP/Stamps
Gastly plushie ~ 4 CCP/Stamps
Porygon2 plushie ~ 6 CCP/Stamps
Sparkling Dew- heals 100% HP ~ 15 CCP/Stamps
Shadow Ball TM ~ 16 CCP/Stamps
Detect TM ~ 12 CCP/Stamps
Ombrosa Plushie ~ 13 CCP/Stamps


ISLAND OF DREAMS
Upgrade ~ 20 CCP/Stamps
Solar Stone ~15 CCP/Stamps
Mew Plushie ~ 13 CCP/Stamps
Ledian Plushie ~ 6 CCP/Stamps
Ampharos Plushie ~ 7 CCP/Stamps
Sparkling Dew- heals 100% HP ~ 15 CCP/Stamps
Dream Eater TM ~ 15 CCP/Stamps
Faint Attack TM ~ 14 CCP/Stamps
Switching Hook ~ 20 CCP/Stamps *exchanges the user's position with the location of the object it touches.*
Lunavar Plushie ~ 13 CCP/Stamps


PIXIE ISLAND
Flame Gem ~ 10 CCP/Stamps
Fire Stone ~ 20 CCP/Stamps
Flexible Ditto Toy ~ 10 CCP/Stamps *You can change its shape!*
Altaria Plushie ~ 7 CCP/Stamps
Aron Plushie ~ 5 CCP/Stamps
Special Blend Tea - Restores 100% HP and removes status changes ~ 20 CCP/Stamps
Meteor Mash TM ~ 20 CCP/Stamps
Aeroblast TM ~ 25 CCP/Stamps
Switching Hook ~ 20 CCP/Stamps *exchanges the user's position with the location of the object it touches.*
New Moon Uinya Doll ~ 13 CCP/Stamps


ALL ISLANDS
Pokedoll ~ 1 CC Point/Stamp
Unit of Food ~ 1 CC Point/Stamp
Hollow Stone (Forge with a Gem to create a Stone) ~ 2 CCP/Stamps
Accelerator Gene ~ 25 CCP/Stamps
Rainbow Gem ~ 10 CCP/Stamps
Division Gem ~ 10 CCP/Stamps
Herbal Tea- heals 25% HP ~ 5 CCP/Stamps

~~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~

(Straight from Goldenrod Tower)
~Forgery~
Gems to Stones Index

Spark Gem Thunderstone
Ocean Gem Water Stone
Flame Gem Fire Stone
Solar Gem Sun Stone
Photosynthesis Gem Leaf Stone
Lunar Gem Moon Stone
Light Gem Day Stone
Darkness Gem Night Stone
Rainbow Gem Any Stone

Here you may up grade your gems and stones for a fee. Follow the formulas and also remember you must hand over Capture Center Points equal to the amount of the recipe.

Element Gem + Element Gem = Rainbow Gem (1 Capture Center Pt/Stamp)
Hollow Stone + Element Gem = That Evo Stone (2 Capture Center Pts/Stamps)
Hollow Stone + 3 Element Gems = Accelerator Gene (3 Capture Center Pts/Stamps)
Evo Stone + 2 Element Gems = Accelerator Gene (2 Capture Center Pts/Stamps)

AIM Contacts:
Avian Freeze- Silverhawk513
Lady Vulpix- Lady Vulpix G
Jay- Cruption 5

Jay
17th June 2003, 06:53 AM
Updates:

~ Items can now be bought with Stamps (as well as CCPs, like before)

~ New items in the inventories

---

Just remember to quote your update from last version. This is so we don't get lost and have to keep checking back and forth. Thanks alot :)

Knight of Time
17th June 2003, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix:

DarkPrince the Dark Knight- Let's hope this time it stays up. You walk to the nearest switch and step on it. This time, the small green wall in the center slides down, leaving an opening through which you and your pokemon can pass. This is your current location:










-What will your next action be?

Location: Pixie Island, Temple (2F)
CCP: 10
Stamps: 9
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone, Fire Stone X2, Moon Stone X2, Day Stone, Water Stone, King's Rock, Tyranitar Plushie, Dragonite Plushie, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure, Cell Phone, Solar Gem, Light Gem, Division Gem

Pokemon Companions: Sandslash, Murkrow, Umbreon, Qwilfish, Houndoom, Swablu, Cybertron, Aurora

Okay...

I am now going to go to where the green wall in the center once was.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
17th June 2003, 09:18 AM
Phantom of Innocence-BF - You look around for your Pokemon and you see them all by your bedside. You smile at them, happy that they are safe and then you ask the man who he could possible be. The man smiles warmly at you and begins talking.
"You see, I am a psychologist. I research and perform studies on dreams. I have always been fascinated by the workings of the mind, especially dreams. Your dreams are the most interesting ones I've seen. I try to dig for the meaning of dreams, and I can't grasp what yours could mean. You're probably wondering how I know what your dream was. You see, my Drowzee, Phantasy, loves to eat dreams, but I've trained her to sense dreams and describe them to me. I do my best to interepret what I cna from these dreams, but it is very difficult, believe me, and I am still wondering what yours could mean. Why don't you have some hot tea while I try to decipher the meaning of your dreams."

What will you say?

Location= Innocence Island/Innocence Peak?

Pack= Volcano Ruby, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Mystic Pearl, Accelerator Gene, Spark Gem, Moon Stone, 95 CCPs, 2 Food and 3 Pkdolls.

Plushies = Shuckle, Raichu, Chimecho, Venusaur, Vaporeon, Kadabra, Flygon, Celebi, Rhyhorn, Dunsparce, Walrein, Fluffy Pink Phanpy, SPOINK, Dugtrio, Butterfree, Donphan, Fluffy Mareep, Nosepass, Torchic, Grumpig, Beautifly, Clamperl, Igglybuff, Mantine, Aron, Misdreavus, Qwilfish, Cleffa, Hitmonlee, Marill, Electrike, Heracross.

PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M), Squirtle (F).

TMs = Twineedle.

I'm going to accept his invitation and thank him for his kindess. Then I will ask him if there's anything I can help him with to decipher the dreams.

Lady Vulpix
17th June 2003, 09:27 AM
This is not an update. I'm just posting to link to the old version (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2360), in case anyone is having trouble finding it. Thanks for posting the new one, Jay!

Also, for those who don't live in Australia and are still on June 17th, like me, consider the new items and shop policies an early expression of our June 18th surprise. :D

Discoth廦ue
17th June 2003, 10:43 AM
Discotheque - Keeping sure War and Eclipse are close behind, you head into the dark cave Absol wandered into. The cave is very silent, and you hear no sound but your Pokemon and your footsteps and the dripping of stalactites. The mood is even somewhat creepy, the thought that there may be nothing here. You search around for the Scaponica plant, but so far, there are no plants in sight and stalactites dripping in a steady beat. You feel a bit chilled and rub your arms a bit. Absol turns around to look at you from the sudden movement, and you notice her eyes. Unlike other Absol, her left eye is a deep green and her right eye an icy blue. She stares at you with an expressionless look, and then saunters on. You continue to pursue her and you can see the loneliness in her abstract face. A brief breeze passes through the cavern and you wonder where that could come from as the surface is miles (O_O) up. You notice a junction ahead of you and Absol absently walks left.

What will you do? Continue pursuing Absol left, head right, or something else.

Island: Innocence Island
Area: Bottomless Pit
Food Units: 5
Pok嶮olls: 5
CCPs: 21
Plushies: Bulbasaur, Murkrow, Victreebel, Eevee, Meganium, Yanma, Cyndaquil, Pidgey, Quagsire, Growlithe, Ho-oh, Scyther, Pink Seel, Espeon, Ivysaur, Donphan, Blastoise, Abra, Suicune, Gengar, Ledian, Persian, Raichu, Pineco, Skiploom, Mewtwo, Chikorita, Snubbull
Pok幦on: War (Jolteon, Level 22), Eclipse (Persian, Level 31)
~
Hm... that Absol greatly interests me for some reason, so I'll continue to follow her.

Everoy
17th June 2003, 12:53 PM
[B]Parsec's Politoed[b] - You call one of the Squirtle over and ask it if it would want to join you. The Squirtle looks at you with a sad look, gesturing at the pool. It seems like it is trying to tell you that it doesn't want to leave its home. YOu shrug and ask if it could give you one of its scales. It looks at you with a weird look, and then chuckles a bit, before diving back into the pool. You observe the shellfish Pokemon as it swims up subtly to one of its fellow Squirtle relaxing on the water and plucks off a scale! The other Squirtle shoots out of the water yelping at the pain as the Squirtle aiding you snickers as it swims back slowly, and hands you the scale. You laugh at its mischievous behavior and ask it to obtain for you a lily pad. He jumps back into the water and picks out a lily pad from right under another Squirtle! You take the lily pad, though feeling a bit bad for the other Squirtle and wave goodbye to all the swimming Squirtle. (That was a lotta Squirtle x_x). You feel a force and you are swept away back to the presence's room.
"Ahh, so you have gathered the items. Very well then. I'll take them now." It takes the scale and the lily pad, and a bit of Slubba's slime and puts them into a pot, stirring and chanting:
"Ajun yuka refu ik
Frezo hoti vuni bik
Sazu nopa lanu rack
Bring Reptilius Pyrus back!"
A big flash and a bang and some hulabaloo and BOOM, you see Reptilius Pyrus appear out of the large cauldron, a bit dazed, but otherwise fine.
"Heeheehee, now I shall send you two on your way." You feel the same force pulling at you once again and you find yourself in a whole new place. Ahead of you is a large Easter Island looking statue with a solemn look. You notice six surrounding rocks around the statue and a door right across the room.

What will you do? Head through the door, do something with the rocks (state what), examine the statue, or something else.

Art Island
Articuno Temple

Items:

5 Food units
5 Pokedolls
Tiny Natu Plushie
7 CCPs

Pokemon:

Poliwag (Ayafrog), Level 13, Jolly (F)
Bubble, Hypnosis, Water Gun, Ice Ball, Rest

Poliwag (Toadaya), Level 2, Unknown nature (F)
Bubble, Surf

Grimer (Slubba), Level 7, Unknown nature (M)
Poison Gas, Pound, Harden

I'll head through the door.

Pichu
17th June 2003, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Cyndaquil- You approach the Seedot and Sunkern, and ask them directly what they're talking about. The pokemon are startled at your sudden appearance, and the Seedot looks angrily at you, but the Sunkern hops forward and, standing between you and the Seedot, kindly asks you who you are.
As you give the pokemon your name and apologize for startling them, the Sunkern tells you that it's ok, and then the Seedot speaks to you.
"Sorry, we've been under too much stress lately," he tells you. "Since those strange pokemon arrived at the river... we don't know what to do nor who to trust anymore."
You ask the pokemon to tell you more, and the Sunkern replies.
"Our river has been invaded by some evil pokemon," the gentle seed says. "They're not letting anyone get close, let alone drink the water! They won't talk, they won't share and they won't leave. We're trying to find a way to sort this out and get the river back, but we really don't know what to do."

-What will you do? Ask more questions? Offer your help and go with them to the river? Check the river by yourself? Go elsewhere? Or do something else?

Island: Art Island
Location: Near Death Cliffs
Pok幦on: Tails (Eevee L.5), Feathers (Pidgey L.5), (Gyarados L.22)
5 food units, 5 Pok嶮olls
CCP: 11

I decide to offer my help and go to the river~
Before I just go do that, I ask Seedot what's bothering him and I also apologize again and hope Seedot forgives my sudden appearance~

Interpol HQ
17th June 2003, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Lady VulpixThe_Legendary_Himo- (Or Himo). I take it you mean Yena. Yana's Amy's Houndour. You throw a snowball at the Delcatty, and so does Freya! Cray and Iris pick Sam as their target. On the opposite team, Sam hits Freya, Yena and Eric hit Iris, and Spook hits you. Now that most of you have been attacked, the next round is bound to get more interesting.

Hits received:

Freya's team:
Freya: 1
Cray: 0
Iris: 2
Himo: 1

Eric's team:
Eric: 0
Sam: 2
Yena: 2
Spook: 0

You hear a soft hum that's almost like a song, but it's too faint to either make out or target.

-What will you do now?



Location: Snowball Feilds
Pokemon: Tortile
Pokedolls: 5

I will ignore the song so i wont get hit, and throw a snowball at Eric.

Matt
17th June 2003, 08:09 PM
Link 10 - You tell the mermaid you will play with her pets, and with a smile too. She flashes a quick grin at you and sends out a Seadra and a purple Quagsire. Unfortunately, they don't look very happy, both of them glaring at you intently, and then they immediately attack you!

What will you do? Fight them (I'll state their stats if you do), escape, or something else

Oh my god, I'm going to so own them :<. Fight!

And, by the way, why the feck is the Aeroblast TM 25 CCPs/Stamps? :)

Avian Freeze
17th June 2003, 08:56 PM
My post: Innocence Island/Courtyard/143 CCPs/5-5/Aquaphaze(M), Wolfwood (M), Ninetales (I'll nickname her Spirit) (F)

Okay, just to tell you, my Eevee evolved into a Vaporeon and he holds a Mermaid Curse so her Defense is doubled I believe. His nickname's also now Aquaphaze.

Wow, I didn't expect to win o_O. That was fun ^_^. I will follow the iron man.

DarkPrince the Dark Knight - I'm assuming you're gonna take the arrows? Since there is no where else really to go...You head right and up into the spot where the wall had disappeared due to the switch. You step on the arrow and are zoomed off around the area. You step off the last arrow, feeling a bit dizzy from all that turning. You notice a pit in front of you and a switch in the far distance.

What will you do now?

Phantom of Innocence-BF - You thank the man and happily take the tea. You drink it, and recognize the sweet scent of vanilla tea. Mmmm, the taste is refreshing and you feel totally rejuvenated. You ask the old man if you cna help in his deciphering your dreams. He answers, "You could answer a few questions if any arise. Your dreams appear to be a whole mess of thoughts, but there should be a hidden meaning in them. Maybe something's not right in your life. Is there anything that you may have found before you were supposed to?"

What will you answer?

Discotheque - Just wondering, do you remember which gems you have already obtained? I know you have the Frozen Diamond from the Volcano when you met the Maiden and the island was overflowing with lava.

Following Absol into the left cave, you feel even chillier as their is no life in the Bottomless Pit. You wonder how deep you must be, especially since it is known as "bottomless". You could be on the other side of the world! O_O. You suddenly notice Absol sharply raise her guard as a sharp shrill is heard in the back of the cave. She quickly runs toward it and you follow along. There you notice a Laughing Child struggling to free himself of the grasp of several Victreebel who seem to be very hungry! Absol clenches her teeth and glares at the flytrap Pokemon, her eyes glowing and seeming as if she's ready to unleash her power!

What will you do? Cut the vines (explain how), free the child a different way, run away, or something else.

Parsec's Politoed and Reptilius Pyrus - YOu attempt to head through the door, and just as you touch the knob, an iron gate closes on the door! YOu notice the statue's eyes begin to glow, and the rocks pop out as four little Nincada! The statue also begins to shoot out lasers in all kinds of directions. The only safe place is the small alcove in which the door is. Looks like you'll have to use long-range attacks to attack the Nincada. However, they continuously scurry around the room, making them hard to it. The accuracy of each attack you use is lowered by 20%! The only attack you have that hits all of them is Surf. The Nincada are levels 3, 5, 7, and 10 and here are their stats respectively:

HP 16
Attack 9
Defense 12
Speed 9
Special Attack 8
Special Defense 8

HP 21
Attack 12
Defense 17
Speed 12
Special Attack 11
Special Defense 11

HP 25
Attack 15
Defense 22
Speed 15
Special Attack 13
Special Defense 13

HP 32
Attack 20
Defense 29
Speed 19
Special Attack 17
Special Defense 17

What attacks will you use with Ayafrog, Toadaya, and Slubba?

Cyndaquil - You offer to go to the river to help and the Sunkern graciously thanks you. You apologize to Seedot for sneaking up and ask him and ask him what's bothering him.
He replies, "Oh nothing, I was just startled and I've become kinda paranoid. I was scared that the evil Pokemon could have spies eavesdropping on us. We could have been imprisoned! THanks for helping us."
You stroll back towards the Aricu River, over the rickety bridge once again and you hide behind the bushes, looking at the river. You notice a large squawking Fearow with a tattoo on his long neck. You also see a Gorebyss which instead of being pink, it is orange! She, like the Fearow has a tattoo as well, and it is on her jagged fin. You hear the two talking...
"Ahahaha," the Gorebyss laughs, "those river Pokemon are such pushovers! I can't believe they actually gave up their precious river so easily!"
"Yea I know!" the Fearow answers in a goofy voice. "The Yamikairyu will sure be pleased by this capture."
"Yes, though I would have preferred to capture the sea. This fresh water feels way too...fresh! I can't stand it!"
"Hey Anita, are you gonna finish that last piece of Butterfree wing?"
"Nah. Here you go, Bruce." You stare in horror as the Gorebyss kicks a part of a Butterfree wing at the Fearow, and the Fearow gobbles up the remaining pieces.

What will you do? Intrude on them and yell at them for their actions, keep hidden and wait for more, or something else.

The_Legendary_Himo - Ignoring the song, you realize the second round has commenced, and you begin by throwing a snowball at Eric. Unfortunately, Eric had prepared a snowball for you as well and your snowballs collide and poof into powdered snow. You see Sam attack Freya, and she smiles, retaliating by throwing a snowball at Yena who rushes behind the fort just in time. Cray attacks Eric and the Furret falls back into the snow and laughs good-heartedly. Spook hides behind the fort to no avail. You hear the humming get a bit louder, and you notice two strange clumps behind you...

Hits received:

Freya's team:
Freya: 2
Cray: 0
Iris: 2
Himo: 1

Eric's team:
Eric: 0
Sam: 2
Yena: 2
Spook: 0

Seems like not much happened this round, but the next round may heat up!

What will you do next? Attack someone, hide behind the fort, or defend someone.

Link 10 - Ask Gabi about the prices, I'm not really familiar with the pricing system...

Very confident, you get ready to battle the Mermaid's pets. A bit unsure about Flygon, you still call her down here. You will have to be careful though on account of her Ground-type. The water there will harm her by 5% (4 HP) a turn. Both your Pokemon's speed is lowered by 10 due to more friction in water and the fact that your Pokemon are not water types. Lastly, every other turn, you must take a breath, in which your Pokemon will be attacked but they themselves cannot attack.

Flygon
Level 23
HP 84
Attack 65
Defense 56
Speed 65 --> 55
Special Attack 56
Special Defense 56

Umbreon
Level 8
HP 38
Attack 20
Defense 27
Speed 20 --> 10
Special Attack 19
Special Defense 30

VS

Seadra
Level 23
HP 72
Attack 49
Defense 63
Speed 58
Special Attack 63
Special Defense 40

Quagsire
Level 8
HP 38
Attack 23
Defense 23
Speed 15
Special Attack 20
Special Defense 20

What attack will you use first? You may use up to three attacks in a row

Discoth廦ue
17th June 2003, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze

Discotheque - Just wondering, do you remember which gems you have already obtained? I know you have the Frozen Diamond from the Volcano when you met the Maiden and the island was overflowing with lava.

Following Absol into the left cave, you feel even chillier as their is no life in the Bottomless Pit. You wonder how deep you must be, especially since it is known as "bottomless". You could be on the other side of the world! O_O. You suddenly notice Absol sharply raise her guard as a sharp shrill is heard in the back of the cave. She quickly runs toward it and you follow along. There you notice a Laughing Child struggling to free himself of the grasp of several Victreebel who seem to be very hungry! Absol clenches her teeth and glares at the flytrap Pokemon, her eyes glowing and seeming as if she's ready to unleash her power!

What will you do? Cut the vines (explain how), free the child a different way, run away, or something else.

Um, yeah, I remember! I had the Frozen Diamond, and the Volcano Ruby. ^_^;; And, also, if you wanted to know, I also had a Haunter following me. ^^;;
-
Island: Innocence Island
Area: Bottomless Pit
Food Units: 5
Pok嶮olls: 5
CCPs: 21
Plushies: Bulbasaur, Murkrow, Victreebel, Eevee, Meganium, Yanma, Cyndaquil, Pidgey, Quagsire, Growlithe, Ho-oh, Scyther, Pink Seel, Espeon, Ivysaur, Donphan, Blastoise, Abra, Suicune, Gengar, Ledian, Persian, Raichu, Pineco, Skiploom, Mewtwo, Chikorita, Snubbull
Pok幦on: War (Jolteon, Level 22), Eclipse (Persian, Level 31)
~
Oh, bloody... I'll ask the Absol if she will help me, and she can do whatever she can that she thinks will break and snap the vines. War will use Iron Tail to slice at the vines and Psychic to mentally unwrap them, while Eclipse will Bite and Scratch at them to cut them!

Everoy
17th June 2003, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Parsec's Politoed and Reptilius Pyrus - YOu attempt to head through the door, and just as you touch the knob, an iron gate closes on the door! YOu notice the statue's eyes begin to glow, and the rocks pop out as four little Nincada! The statue also begins to shoot out lasers in all kinds of directions. The only safe place is the small alcove in which the door is. Looks like you'll have to use long-range attacks to attack the Nincada. However, they continuously scurry around the room, making them hard to it. The accuracy of each attack you use is lowered by 20%! The only attack you have that hits all of them is Surf. The Nincada are levels 3, 5, 7, and 10 and here are their stats respectively:

HP 16
Attack 9
Defense 12
Speed 9
Special Attack 8
Special Defense 8

HP 21
Attack 12
Defense 17
Speed 12
Special Attack 11
Special Defense 11

HP 25
Attack 15
Defense 22
Speed 15
Special Attack 13
Special Defense 13

HP 32
Attack 20
Defense 29
Speed 19
Special Attack 17
Special Defense 17

What attacks will you use with Ayafrog, Toadaya, and Slubba?[/B]

Art Island
Articuno Temple

Items:

5 Food units
5 Pokedolls
Tiny Natu Plushie
7 CCPs

Pokemon:

Poliwag (Ayafrog), Level 13, Jolly (F)
Bubble, Hypnosis, Water Gun, Ice Ball, Rest

Poliwag (Toadaya), Level 2, Unknown nature (F)
Bubble, Surf

Grimer (Slubba), Level 7, Unknown nature (M)
Poison Gas, Pound, Harden
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll have Ayafrog try to use Hypnosis on a Nincada when one stops even if it's just a few seconds. Toadaya needs to Surf as much as possible. Slubba can use some Poison Gases on the Level 10 Nincada.

Interpol HQ
18th June 2003, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
The_Legendary_Himo - Ignoring the song, you realize the second round has commenced, and you begin by throwing a snowball at Eric. Unfortunately, Eric had prepared a snowball for you as well and your snowballs collide and poof into powdered snow. You see Sam attack Freya, and she smiles, retaliating by throwing a snowball at Yena who rushes behind the fort just in time. Cray attacks Eric and the Furret falls back into the snow and laughs good-heartedly. Spook hides behind the fort to no avail. You hear the humming get a bit louder, and you notice two strange clumps behind you...

Hits received:

Freya's team:
Freya: 2
Cray: 0
Iris: 2
Himo: 1

Eric's team:
Eric: 0
Sam: 2
Yena: 2
Spook: 0

Seems like not much happened this round, but the next round may heat up!

What will you do next? Attack someone, hide behind the fort, or defend someone


Location: Snowball feilds
Pokemon: Tortile
Pokedolls: 5
CCPs: 1

I will throw a snowball at Sam

Pichu
18th June 2003, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Cyndaquil - You offer to go to the river to help and the Sunkern graciously thanks you. You apologize to Seedot for sneaking up and ask him and ask him what's bothering him.
He replies, "Oh nothing, I was just startled and I've become kinda paranoid. I was scared that the evil Pokemon could have spies eavesdropping on us. We could have been imprisoned! THanks for helping us."
You stroll back towards the Aricu River, over the rickety bridge once again and you hide behind the bushes, looking at the river. You notice a large squawking Fearow with a tattoo on his long neck. You also see a Gorebyss which instead of being pink, it is orange! She, like the Fearow has a tattoo as well, and it is on her jagged fin. You hear the two talking...
"Ahahaha," the Gorebyss laughs, "those river Pokemon are such pushovers! I can't believe they actually gave up their precious river so easily!"
"Yea I know!" the Fearow answers in a goofy voice. "The Yamikairyu will sure be pleased by this capture."
"Yes, though I would have preferred to capture the sea. This fresh water feels way too...fresh! I can't stand it!"
"Hey Anita, are you gonna finish that last piece of Butterfree wing?"
"Nah. Here you go, Bruce." You stare in horror as the Gorebyss kicks a part of a Butterfree wing at the Fearow, and the Fearow gobbles up the remaining pieces.

What will you do? Intrude on them and yell at them for their actions, keep hidden and wait for more, or something else.


Island: Art Island
Location: Aricu River
Pok幦on: Tails (Eevee L.5), Feathers (Pidgey L.5), (Gyarados L.22)
5 food units, 5 Pok嶮olls
CCP: 11

This is an hard decision to make. I hate to eavesdrop so I go interrogate/negotiate with them directly.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
18th June 2003, 09:30 AM
Location= Innocence Island/Innocence Peak?

Pack= Volcano Ruby, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Mystic Pearl, Accelerator Gene, Spark Gem, Moon Stone, 95 CCPs, 2 Food and 3 Pkdolls.

Plushies = Shuckle, Raichu, Chimecho, Venusaur, Vaporeon, Kadabra, Flygon, Celebi, Rhyhorn, Dunsparce, Walrein, Fluffy Pink Phanpy, SPOINK, Dugtrio, Butterfree, Donphan, Fluffy Mareep, Nosepass, Torchic, Grumpig, Beautifly, Clamperl, Igglybuff, Mantine, Aron, Misdreavus, Qwilfish, Cleffa, Hitmonlee, Marill, Electrike, Heracross, Oddish, Poochyena.

PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M), Squirtle (F).

TMs = Twineedle.

Vanilla? xP Tyler.

I'll tell him I don't quite know and ask him if there's any way to jog my memory a little.

Avian Freeze
18th June 2003, 09:54 PM
Discotheque - Ah ok! Thanks, that helps a lot. So you have those two gems and the Haunter with you.

You look at Absol, and ask her if she will help you free this child from the grasp of the Victreebel. She doesn't seem to hear you and continues focusing intently on the flytrap Pokemon. You then turn to War and tell him to use an Iron Tail and a Psychic. You look at Eclipse, asking her (him?) to Bite and Scratch at the vines. Both of them nod at you, and you notice War's tail go stiff and he leaps at the Pokemon's vines, whacking his tail across them. The Victreebel let out a harsh cry but their vines don't give away. War focuses concentrates his mind on the Victreebel, trying to unravel the vines. The Victreebel writhe in pain as they cling on to the young child, but don't give away. Eclipse gets into a ready stance and pounces on all the Victreebel, clawing at them and biting as hard as she (he?) can. The Victreebel scream in agony, and let go, unable to keep their grip on the young child any longer. You suddenly notice a bright aura around Absol, and she unleashes a Future Sight attack! THe flytrap Pokemon are pounded by the awesome psychic power and they retreat as quickly as possible, terrified of your might. The Laughing Child gasps for air and then looks at you. "Thank you so much for saving me! I'll give you some advice as thanks. You know, it may seem like there's nothing down here, but if you search around carefully, you'll find a mystical force. See ya later!" The odd kid runs off, giggling as he disappears into the deep cave.

Parsec's Politoed - Oh, and if you manage to get it to fall asleep, your accuracy for that Nincada will return to normal, but bear in mind Hypnosis's accuracy is lowered from 65% to 45%.

You tell all your Pokemon your plan and they confirm it. Ayafrog stares at all the Nincada, ready to use a Hypnosis attack on them if one stops. The focused Poliwag catches the level 3 Nincada cease its scuttling and she immediately causes the rock bug to fall asleep. She focuses on the level 5 Nincada who falls to her spell as well. The level 7 doesn't stop its scampering but the highest level Nincada dozes off as well. Luckily, you got three Nincada to fall asleep! Toadaya uses a Surf attack on all the Nincada. The levle 3 Nincada faints right away as 37 damage is done to it! The level 5 Nincada is left with 6 HP as 15 damage is done to it. Unfortunately, Toadaya's Surf attack misses the level 7 Nincada who scurries out of the way into a little groove as the room fills with water. The level 10 Nincada takes 11 damage and is left with 21HP. SLubba tries a Poison Gas on the level 10 Nincada, but it unfortunately does not work as Nincada is already asleep.

What attacks will you use now?

The_Legendary_Himo - You pelt Sam with a snowball and young Teddiursa is knocked out of the arena as he takes his third hit, but not until he could bombard Cray with a flurry of tiny snowballs! Cray takes his first hit as he defends Iris, who had chosen Sam as her target as well. Eric takes a strike at Iris, but her defender Cray takes the blow for her bravely. Spook throws a snowball at your leader and the Dewgong is out of the game, but not before she could throw a snowball at Eric! Lastly, Yena attacks you with a snowball.

Hits received:

Freya's team:
Freya: OUT
Cray: 2
Iris: 2
Himo: 2

Eric's team:
Eric: 1
Sam: OUT
Yena: 2
Spook: 0

You notice that the odd clumps have gotten a bit larger...and you hear some muffled voices coming from them.

Uh oh, looks like your team may be in trouble!

What will you do now? Examine the clumps of snow, attack someone, defend, or hide behind the fort.

Cyndaquil - Not wanting to eavesdrop any longer, you step out and confront the Gorebyss and Fearow directly. "Hey, what are you doing to this river?!"
"What do you think we're doing?!" the Fearow asks saucily. "We're holding this river for the Yamikairyu and you better not interfere."
"We'll crush you if you do! Soon enough, this river will become merely the Yamikairyu's swimming pool."
"Yea, so why don't you just go off and play with the little Pokemon eh?"

What will you do now? Battle the two Pokemon, gather more Pokemon to help you, or something else.

Phantom of Innocence-BF - You tell the old man you're not quite sure, and ask him if there is any way to jog your memory.
"Hmmm...well, what do you have in your possession right now?" You agree to show the man your object and he closely examines them.
"A Volcano Ruby, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Mystic Pearl, Accelerator Gene, Spark Gem, Moon Stone, 95 CCPs, 2 Food and 3 Pkdolls. These are very beautiful gems! THe Volcano Ruby has such a beautiful crimson glow, the Frozen Diamond, such a crystal clear blue, the Element Emerald shining a gorgeous deep green. These jewels are beautiful, and would be priceless! Wait...what's this? This pearl, though it is quite lovely, does not have as beautiful a glow as your other gems. It would be worth maybe about 20 CCPs or Stamps." I believe this may be the thing troubling your dreams. People sometimes subconsciously realize things through their dreams, so I believe I have just deciphered yours! Now, how would you like to go for a stroll around here?"

What will you do now? Accept the man's offer, decline it and head out, or something else.

[i]

Phantom of Innocence-BF
18th June 2003, 09:58 PM
Location= Innocence Island/Innocence Peak?

Pack= Volcano Ruby, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Mystic Pearl, Accelerator Gene, Spark Gem, Moon Stone, 95 CCPs, 2 Food and 3 Pkdolls.

Plushies = Shuckle, Raichu, Chimecho, Venusaur, Vaporeon, Kadabra, Flygon, Celebi, Rhyhorn, Dunsparce, Walrein, Fluffy Pink Phanpy, SPOINK, Dugtrio, Butterfree, Donphan, Fluffy Mareep, Nosepass, Torchic, Grumpig, Beautifly, Clamperl, Igglybuff, Mantine, Aron, Misdreavus, Qwilfish, Cleffa, Hitmonlee, Marill, Electrike, Heracross, Oddish, Poochyena, Wartortle, Electabuzz, Trapinch.

PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M), Squirtle (F).

TMs = Twineedle.

I'm going to ask the old man if my Mystic Pearl is fake or if there's something wrong with it. 0.o

Then I will accept his invitation of the stroll. Maybe this will do us both good...

Discoth廦ue
18th June 2003, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Discotheque - Ah ok! Thanks, that helps a lot. So you have those two gems and the Haunter with you.

You look at Absol, and ask her if she will help you free this child from the grasp of the Victreebel. She doesn't seem to hear you and continues focusing intently on the flytrap Pokemon. You then turn to War and tell him to use an Iron Tail and a Psychic. You look at Eclipse, asking her (him?) to Bite and Scratch at the vines. Both of them nod at you, and you notice War's tail go stiff and he leaps at the Pokemon's vines, whacking his tail across them. The Victreebel let out a harsh cry but their vines don't give away. War focuses concentrates his mind on the Victreebel, trying to unravel the vines. The Victreebel writhe in pain as they cling on to the young child, but don't give away. Eclipse gets into a ready stance and pounces on all the Victreebel, clawing at them and biting as hard as she (he?) can. The Victreebel scream in agony, and let go, unable to keep their grip on the young child any longer. You suddenly notice a bright aura around Absol, and she unleashes a Future Sight attack! THe flytrap Pokemon are pounded by the awesome psychic power and they retreat as quickly as possible, terrified of your might. The Laughing Child gasps for air and then looks at you. "Thank you so much for saving me! I'll give you some advice as thanks. You know, it may seem like there's nothing down here, but if you search around carefully, you'll find a mystical force. See ya later!" The odd kid runs off, giggling as he disappears into the deep cave.

I get my Haunter back? Yaye! O_o;;; And yes, Eclipse is a girl.
~
Island: Innocence Island
Area: Bottomless Pit
Food Units: 5
Pok嶮olls: 5
Items: Frozen Diamond, Volcano Ruby
CCPs: 21
Plushies: Bulbasaur, Murkrow, Victreebel, Eevee, Meganium, Yanma, Cyndaquil, Pidgey, Quagsire, Growlithe, Ho-oh, Scyther, Pink Seel, Espeon, Ivysaur, Donphan, Blastoise, Abra, Suicune, Gengar, Ledian, Persian, Raichu, Pineco, Skiploom, Mewtwo, Chikorita, Snubbull
Pok幦on: War (Jolteon, Level 22, M), Eclipse (Persian, Level 31, F), Haunter (???, M)
-
I'll thank the Absol and give her a piece of food, then ask her if she'd like to join me on my quest of sorts.

Then, I'll continue on deeper into the cavern, looking for the mythical force that the Laughing Child was telling me about.

Jay
19th June 2003, 05:25 AM
I'm not updating (yet) but I have an urge to answer this question
By the way, Tyler, I think I am intelligent enough to take over the role of Gabi, you know. You sound as if i'm dumb and you leave all the questions to her


Originally posted by Link 10
And, by the way, why the feck is the Aeroblast TM 25 CCPs/Stamps? :)

It takes a while to get to the island that sells the TM, which is why it is priced low, and it will be kept low. It's a long adventure to get to that place; If you get to the shop there, then lucky you 8) Hope that answers it

Happy graduation too, Matt :wave:

Knight of Time
19th June 2003, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
DarkPrince the Dark Knight - I'm assuming you're gonna take the arrows? Since there is no where else really to go...You head right and up into the spot where the wall had disappeared due to the switch. You step on the arrow and are zoomed off around the area. You step off the last arrow, feeling a bit dizzy from all that turning. You notice a pit in front of you and a switch in the far distance.

What will you do now?

Location: Pixie Island, Temple (2F)
CCP: 20
Stamps: 9
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone, Fire Stone X2, Moon Stone X2, Day Stone, Water Stone, King's Rock, Tyranitar Plushie, Dragonite Plushie, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure, Cell Phone, Solar Gem X2, Light Gem, Division Gem

Pokemon Companions: Sandslash, Murkrow, Umbreon, Qwilfish, Houndoom, Swablu, Cybertron, Aurora

I'm going to go around to the next green wall blocking my path (that way, I can jump over the pit), heading for the next switch as I jump the pit in the way.

Lady Vulpix
19th June 2003, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Jay
I'm not updating (yet) but I have an urge to answer this question
By the way, Tyler, I think I am intelligent enough to take over the role of Gabi, you know. You sound as if i'm dumb and you leave all the questions to her

I don't think so, Jay. Tyler just knew that I knew the answer and he didn't. And I don't think that makes him dumb either.

Matt
19th June 2003, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Jay
I'm not updating (yet) but I have an urge to answer this question
By the way, Tyler, I think I am intelligent enough to take over the role of Gabi, you know. You sound as if i'm dumb and you leave all the questions to her



It takes a while to get to the island that sells the TM, which is why it is priced low, and it will be kept low. It's a long adventure to get to that place; If you get to the shop there, then lucky you 8) Hope that answers it

Happy graduation too, Matt :wave:

:O thanks for answering my question and wishing me a happy graduation ^_^.


Link 10 - Ask Gabi about the prices, I'm not really familiar with the pricing system...

Very confident, you get ready to battle the Mermaid's pets. A bit unsure about Flygon, you still call her down here. You will have to be careful though on account of her Ground-type. The water there will harm her by 5% (4 HP) a turn. Both your Pokemon's speed is lowered by 10 due to more friction in water and the fact that your Pokemon are not water types. Lastly, every other turn, you must take a breath, in which your Pokemon will be attacked but they themselves cannot attack.

Flygon
Level 23
HP 84
Attack 65
Defense 56
Speed 65 --> 55
Special Attack 56
Special Defense 56

Umbreon
Level 8
HP 38
Attack 20
Defense 27
Speed 20 --> 10
Special Attack 19
Special Defense 30

VS

Seadra
Level 23
HP 72
Attack 49
Defense 63
Speed 58
Special Attack 63
Special Defense 40

Quagsire
Level 8
HP 38
Attack 23
Defense 23
Speed 15
Special Attack 20
Special Defense 20

What attack will you use first? You may use up to three attacks in a row

CCPs: 7?
Stamps: ?
Pokemon: Umbreon (Lv. 6), Flygon (Lv. 23)
Items: Food X5, Pokedolls X5


:O!! Nooo they're going to own me so ;-;'

Flygon you Bite that Seadra. Then use Faint Attack. Then Faint Attack it again. (y)

Umbreon you Tail Whip Quagey. Then Tackle it twice. ^_^

Everoy
19th June 2003, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Parsec's Politoed - Oh, and if you manage to get it to fall asleep, your accuracy for that Nincada will return to normal, but bear in mind Hypnosis's accuracy is lowered from 65% to 45%.

You tell all your Pokemon your plan and they confirm it. Ayafrog stares at all the Nincada, ready to use a Hypnosis attack on them if one stops. The focused Poliwag catches the level 3 Nincada cease its scuttling and she immediately causes the rock bug to fall asleep. She focuses on the level 5 Nincada who falls to her spell as well. The level 7 doesn't stop its scampering but the highest level Nincada dozes off as well. Luckily, you got three Nincada to fall asleep! Toadaya uses a Surf attack on all the Nincada. The levle 3 Nincada faints right away as 37 damage is done to it! The level 5 Nincada is left with 6 HP as 15 damage is done to it. Unfortunately, Toadaya's Surf attack misses the level 7 Nincada who scurries out of the way into a little groove as the room fills with water. The level 10 Nincada takes 11 damage and is left with 21HP. SLubba tries a Poison Gas on the level 10 Nincada, but it unfortunately does not work as Nincada is already asleep.

What attacks will you use now?

Art Island
Articuno Temple

Items:

5 Food units
5 Pokedolls
Tiny Natu Plushie
7 CCPs

Pokemon:

Poliwag (Ayafrog), Level 13, Jolly (F)
Bubble, Hypnosis, Water Gun, Ice Ball, Rest

Poliwag (Toadaya), Level 2, Unknown nature (F)
Bubble, Surf

Grimer (Slubba), Level 7, Unknown nature (M)
Poison Gas, Pound, Harden

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, that was really good luck. Ayafrog should try to Hypnosis the Level 7 Nincada, while Toadaya Surfs again. Slubba should just stand back.

Pichu
19th June 2003, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Cyndaquil - Not wanting to eavesdrop any longer, you step out and confront the Gorebyss and Fearow directly. "Hey, what are you doing to this river?!"
"What do you think we're doing?!" the Fearow asks saucily. "We're holding this river for the Yamikairyu and you better not interfere."
"We'll crush you if you do! Soon enough, this river will become merely the Yamikairyu's swimming pool."
"Yea, so why don't you just go off and play with the little Pokemon eh?"

What will you do now? Battle the two Pokemon, gather more Pokemon to help you, or something else.


Island: Art Island
Location: Aricu River
Pok幦on: Tails (Eevee L.5), Feathers (Pidgey L.5), (Gyarados L.22)
5 food units, 5 Pok嶮olls
CCP: 32

I'm gonna battle... it won't hurt right?! ;)
btw... I'm sending out my Tails and Feathers to battle. :o

Avian Freeze
19th June 2003, 04:24 PM
Phantom of Innocence-BF - You take up the man's offer and ask him if the Mystic Pearl is fake or there's something wrong with it.
"Well, from its glow, it is fake. I don't see anything wrong with it however. YOu can sell it for quite a price."
The two of you walk along the path, and you notice that you are on Route 48. You see forests around you and the shimmering lake lies before you.
"Ahhh, this is a beautiful sight, no? I love the fresh smell of its water, and Innocence Peak completes the picturesque scenery. Look over there!"
You look into the river and see a ravishing purple Lapras with a grey shell roaming the lake. She lets out a soft moan and swims toward the both of you.
"Wow! I can't believe the Lapras would come to us of all people!"
The old man, clearly in awe, awaits the water creature's arrival. However, before the Lapras reaches you, it is suddenly pulled under by something and you hear a shrill cry!
"Oh no! What will we do now?!"

What will you do now? Help the Lapras (state how), ignore her and move on, ask the old man what to do, or something else.

Discotheque - You thank Absol for her help and offer her a piece of food. The dark Pokemon nibbles on the food for a while, and then you aks her if she would like to join you. The Absol nods solemnly. Congratulations! You got an Absol with one green eye and one blue eye! Here are her stats:

Absol
Level 26
Nature: Lonely
Ability: Pressure
Moves: Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Razor Wind, Bite, Swords Dance, Future Sight, Curse, Return
(I know Absol doesn't learn Future Sight until level 41, but this is a special one ;). Consider it as a TM move, though it really isn't)

You walk through the cave, looking for the mystical force the child was talking about. YOu feel an odd presence about you but you're not sure what it is. You turn around...nothing. You walk a bit more, getting a bit creeped out, but you're still unsure of what it is. You hear a voice behind you and you slowly turn around. "BOO!" You hear, and a Haunter appears with his tongue sticking out! Why, this is none other than the Haunter that followed you before! You laugh at its funny face, and it smiles, glad to see you again.

Haunter
Level 15
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Levitate
Moves: Hypnosis, Lick, Spite, Mean Look, Perish Song, Shadow Ball

You continue along with your new and old Pokemon and you come along to a dead end. There appears to be nothing but a rock wall, but you can hear a soft cry behind it. YOu can't make out what it could be, but you resolve that there must be something behind here.

What will you do now? Try to break through the wall, find an alternate way in, ignore it and move on, or something else.

Jay - Sorry Jay :(, I didn't mean to make you seem dumb. Like Gabi said, I knew she knew the answer, so I gave her the floor. Thanks for answering Matt's question :).

DarkPrince the Dark Knight - You jump over the small pit, being careful not to fall in, and you head towards the next switch. You pull the heavy lever and you notice a change in the arrows. (This is hard to say without a picture, so I'll try to explain it. If you, Gabi or Jay can put up the picture with the change, that would help a lot :)). The arrows moving right that you have just passed have shifted left, so that you can now pull the lever there.

What will you do now?

Link 10 - Yea, congrats on your graduation :), oh and I'm taking off the breathing rule. The battle will be too hard if I keep that :P.

Seadra begins the battle by freezing the seas with a strong Icy Wind! Flygon yells as she is barraged by the heavy flurry. She takes a lot of damage due to her 4x weakness. However, the jade dragon doesn't give up and retaliates with a Bite attack, gnawing into Seadra's scaly skin. Quagsire takes up the next chance and Dynamic Punches Umbreon, making contact! Umbreon tumbles backward in the sea dazed, but she follows up with a Tail Whip, lowering Quagsire's defense.

Seadra did 61 damage to Flygon, leaving her with 23 HP!
Flygon did 20 damage to Seadra, leaving him with 52 HP!
Quagsire did 18 damage to Umbreon, leaving him with 20 HP!
Umbreon is also now confused!
Umbreon lowered Quagsire's Defense by one level. Quagsire's Defense is now 21!

In the second round, Seadra seems to go into an angry rage as she causes a huge twister in the ocean! Seadra unleashes a Dragon Rage and the twister knocks Flygon around and she faints! Quagsire shoots a Water Gun out of her mouth at Umbreon, who attempts to retaliate with a Tackle, but she ends up only hitting herself!

Seadra did 40 damage to Flygon, fainting her!
Quagsire did 8 damage to Umbreon, leaving her with 12 HP!
Umbreon did 3 damage to herself, leaving her with 9 HP!

Things don't look so good...and suddenly, you see a shadow appear swimming towards you. You recognize it to be a Marshtomp! Marshtomp comes to your aid, but you are confused at why.

Marshtomp
Level 21
Nature: Brave
Ability: Torrent
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Mud-Slap, Water Gun, Bide, Mud Shot, Foresight, Mirror Coat, Surf, Hidden Power Bug

HP 73
Attack 53
Defense 47
Speed 39
Special Attack 43
Special Defense 47

What attacks will you use now?

Reptilius Pyrus and Parsec's Politoed - Ayafrog begins by trying to cause the level 7 Nincada to fall asleep. She uses a Hypnosis on it and it works! Unfortunately, the level 10 Nincada awakens and continues to scurry around the place. It jumps on Toadaya and Leech Lifes her. Toadaya resists the pain but still takes 12 damage! The Nincada's life is rejuvenated to 27 HP and Toadaya is left with 2 HP! She uses a Surf attack on the Nincada which hits all of them! The level 5 Nincada takes 16 damage and faints! The level 7 Nincada takes 12 damage and is left with 13 HP! The level 10 Nincada takes a whopping 24 damage due to a Critical Hit and faints!

All you have left is the level 7 Nincada. What will you use?

Cyndaquil - You tell the Gorebyss and Fearow that you will battle them and they laugh maniacally.
"You think YOU can beat US?!" the Gorebyss snickers.
"HA! You'll be lucky if you cna even hit us. But, it's your choice. Don't be surprised if you get a little boo-boo." the Fearow says with a goofy laugh.

Eevee (Tails)
Level 5
HP 23
Attack 13
Defense 13
Speed 13
Special Attack 12
Special Defense 14

Pidgey (Feathers)
Level 5
HP 22
Attack 12
Defense 12
Speed 13
Special Attack 11
Special Defense 11

VS

Fearow
Level 36
HP 115
Attack 92
Defense 74
Speed 99
Special Attack 71
Special Defense 71

Gorebyss
Level 39
HP 116
Attack 95
Defense 111
Speed 70
Special Attack 118
Special Defense 88

Yikes! Their levels are really high!

What will you do? Back out of the battle, still attempt to battle, or something else. Oh, and I didn't make their levels high to spite you, there's a reason which I can't reveal.

Knight of Time
19th June 2003, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
DarkPrince the Dark Knight - You jump over the small pit, being careful not to fall in, and you head towards the next switch. You pull the heavy lever and you notice a change in the arrows. (This is hard to say without a picture, so I'll try to explain it. If you, Gabi or Jay can put up the picture with the change, that would help a lot :)). The arrows moving right that you have just passed have shifted left, so that you can now pull the lever there.

What will you do now?

Location: Pixie Island, Temple (2F)
CCP: 20
Stamps: 9
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone, Fire Stone X2, Moon Stone X2, Day Stone, Water Stone, King's Rock, Tyranitar Plushie, Dragonite Plushie, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure, Cell Phone, Solar Gem X2, Light Gem, Division Gem

Pokemon Companions: Sandslash, Murkrow, Umbreon, Qwilfish, Houndoom, Swablu, Cybertron, Aurora

Okay, I'm going to head for that switch via the arrows that are now pointing left.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
19th June 2003, 05:36 PM
Location= Innocence Island/Innocence Peak?

Pack= Volcano Ruby, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, fake Mystic Pearl, Accelerator Gene, Spark Gem, Moon Stone, 95 CCPs, 2 Food and 3 Pkdolls.

Plushies = Shuckle, Raichu, Chimecho, Venusaur, Vaporeon, Kadabra, Flygon, Celebi, Rhyhorn, Dunsparce, Walrein, Fluffy Pink Phanpy, SPOINK, Dugtrio, Butterfree, Donphan, Fluffy Mareep, Nosepass, Torchic, Grumpig, Beautifly, Clamperl, Igglybuff, Mantine, Aron, Misdreavus, Qwilfish, Cleffa, Hitmonlee, Marill, Electrike, Heracross, Oddish, Poochyena, Wartortle, Electabuzz, Trapinch.

PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M), Squirtle (F).

TMs = Twineedle.

Oh no, this is bad. >.< I'm going to dive into the water with my Squirtle and see what's going on!

Everoy
19th June 2003, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Reptilius Pyrus and Parsec's Politoed - Ayafrog begins by trying to cause the level 7 Nincada to fall asleep. She uses a Hypnosis on it and it works! Unfortunately, the level 10 Nincada awakens and continues to scurry around the place. It jumps on Toadaya and Leech Lifes her. Toadaya resists the pain but still takes 12 damage! The Nincada's life is rejuvenated to 27 HP and Toadaya is left with 2 HP! She uses a Surf attack on the Nincada which hits all of them! The level 5 Nincada takes 16 damage and faints! The level 7 Nincada takes 12 damage and is left with 13 HP! The level 10 Nincada takes a whopping 24 damage due to a Critical Hit and faints!

All you have left is the level 7 Nincada. What will you use?

Art Island
Articuno Temple

Items:

5 Food units
5 Pokedolls
Tiny Natu Plushie
7 CCPs

Pokemon:

Poliwag (Ayafrog), Level 13, Jolly (F)
Bubble, Hypnosis, Water Gun, Ice Ball, Rest

Poliwag (Toadaya), Level 2, Unknown nature (F)
Bubble, Surf

Grimer (Slubba), Level 7, Unknown nature (M)
Poison Gas, Pound, Harden

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the Nincada wakes up, Slubba should use a Poison Gas. Ayafrog should Bubble it and Toadaya should Surf again.

Matt
19th June 2003, 06:51 PM
Link 10 - Yea, congrats on your graduation , oh and I'm taking off the breathing rule. The battle will be too hard if I keep that .

Seadra begins the battle by freezing the seas with a strong Icy Wind! Flygon yells as she is barraged by the heavy flurry. She takes a lot of damage due to her 4x weakness. However, the jade dragon doesn't give up and retaliates with a Bite attack, gnawing into Seadra's scaly skin. Quagsire takes up the next chance and Dynamic Punches Umbreon, making contact! Umbreon tumbles backward in the sea dazed, but she follows up with a Tail Whip, lowering Quagsire's defense.

Seadra did 61 damage to Flygon, leaving her with 23 HP!
Flygon did 20 damage to Seadra, leaving him with 52 HP!
Quagsire did 18 damage to Umbreon, leaving him with 20 HP!
Umbreon is also now confused!
Umbreon lowered Quagsire's Defense by one level. Quagsire's Defense is now 21!

In the second round, Seadra seems to go into an angry rage as she causes a huge twister in the ocean! Seadra unleashes a Dragon Rage and the twister knocks Flygon around and she faints! Quagsire shoots a Water Gun out of her mouth at Umbreon, who attempts to retaliate with a Tackle, but she ends up only hitting herself!

Seadra did 40 damage to Flygon, fainting her!
Quagsire did 8 damage to Umbreon, leaving her with 12 HP!
Umbreon did 3 damage to herself, leaving her with 9 HP!

Things don't look so good...and suddenly, you see a shadow appear swimming towards you. You recognize it to be a Marshtomp! Marshtomp comes to your aid, but you are confused at why.

Marshtomp
Level 21
Nature: Brave
Ability: Torrent
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Mud-Slap, Water Gun, Bide, Mud Shot, Foresight, Mirror Coat, Surf, Hidden Power Bug

HP 73
Attack 53
Defense 47
Speed 39
Special Attack 43
Special Defense 47

What attacks will you use now?

:O Teh thanks for the congrats.

CCPs: 7?
Stamps: ?
Pokemon: Umbreon M (Lv. 6), Flygon F (Lv. 23)
Items: Food X5, Pokedolls X5


Mmk... Umbreon is a male by the way ;)

Umbreon use Tail Whip on Seadra until you faint.

Marshtomp - Use Surf on Quagey. Then use Tackle on it 2 times :)

Discoth廦ue
19th June 2003, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze

Discotheque - You thank Absol for her help and offer her a piece of food. The dark Pokemon nibbles on the food for a while, and then you aks her if she would like to join you. The Absol nods solemnly. Congratulations! You got an Absol with one green eye and one blue eye! Here are her stats:

Absol
Level 26
Nature: Lonely
Ability: Pressure
Moves: Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Razor Wind, Bite, Swords Dance, Future Sight, Curse, Return
(I know Absol doesn't learn Future Sight until level 41, but this is a special one ;). Consider it as a TM move, though it really isn't)

You walk through the cave, looking for the mystical force the child was talking about. YOu feel an odd presence about you but you're not sure what it is. You turn around...nothing. You walk a bit more, getting a bit creeped out, but you're still unsure of what it is. You hear a voice behind you and you slowly turn around. "BOO!" You hear, and a Haunter appears with his tongue sticking out! Why, this is none other than the Haunter that followed you before! You laugh at its funny face, and it smiles, glad to see you again.

Haunter
Level 15
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Levitate
Moves: Hypnosis, Lick, Spite, Mean Look, Perish Song, Shadow Ball

You continue along with your new and old Pokemon and you come along to a dead end. There appears to be nothing but a rock wall, but you can hear a soft cry behind it. YOu can't make out what it could be, but you resolve that there must be something behind here.

What will you do now? Try to break through the wall, find an alternate way in, ignore it and move on, or something else.


Island: Innocence Island
Area: Bottomless Pit
Food Units: 5
Pok嶮olls: 5
Items: Frozen Diamond, Volcano Ruby
CCPs: 21
Plushies: Bulbasaur, Murkrow, Victreebel, Eevee, Meganium, Yanma, Cyndaquil, Pidgey, Quagsire, Growlithe, Ho-oh, Scyther, Pink Seel, Espeon, Ivysaur, Donphan, Blastoise, Abra, Suicune, Gengar, Ledian, Persian, Raichu, Pineco, Skiploom, Mewtwo, Chikorita, Snubbull
Pok幦on: War (Jolteon, Level 22, M), Eclipse (Persian, Level 31, F), Absol (Level 26, F), Haunter (Level 15, M)
~
I'll attempt to see if my own Pok幦on those helping me can break through the wall. At the same time, I want War and Haunter to Shadowball the wall, whilst Eclipse Thunderbolts it, and continue to attack it in any way they want. Then, I'll see if Absol can attempt to break it down with Future Sight.

Jay
20th June 2003, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by Link 10
:O thanks for answering my question and wishing me a happy graduation ^_^.

As always, you're quite welcome.


Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
I don't think so, Jay. Tyler just knew that I knew the answer and he didn't. And I don't think that makes him dumb either.

So that makes me dumber?

I never said Tyler was dumb. I can argue that I didn't, if so then point me to where I said it. I intended to say that I am treated like dog **** so they refer to other people to answer questions that I can answer; Therefor people mean to say I'm stupid

It's different for you Gabi. People hold on to different respects for both of us. Let's see who gets all the damn game requests. Let's see who gets asked all the damn questions

I have got neither yet

So shoot me.

As for now i'm off the workers list here. I'm not going to stand around here being treated in an unfair environment. I'm sorry, but I don't want it, and I won't stand it

Lady Vulpix
20th June 2003, 10:20 AM
Let me explain, please.
-Tyler didn't know the answer.
-Tyler knew that I knew the answer.
-That was all he knew about it.
Therefore, he referred the question to the person he was certain knew the answer.

He didn't know whether you knew it or not, but if you hadn't known, then Tyler wouldn't have thought you were dumb, nor stupid, nor anything like that, especially because he didn't know it. And he's not dumb for not knowing it, so neither is anybody else.

More facts:
-Nobody knows everything you know, so don't expect every single question you can answer to be referred to you. If you can provide an answer, it will be very welcome, regardless of who the question was meant for.
-Nobody thinks you're stupid, will you please get this straight? Personally, I think you're a great worker, a great mod and, most important, a great person. But I can't talk to you if you're going to take every word as an aggression. It hurts me to see that a friend of mine doesn't trust people, as thinks that we're offending him or laughing at him when we're only trying to be friends and do things together.

Sorry to go on about this so much. But I have to let it out, because I'm hurt and worried, and I need to know how you feel, and especially I need to know that you understand I'm your friend.

That's all. Sorry if this message has bothered anyone or was out of place.

Pichu
20th June 2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Cyndaquil - You tell the Gorebyss and Fearow that you will battle them and they laugh maniacally.
"You think YOU can beat US?!" the Gorebyss snickers.
"HA! You'll be lucky if you cna even hit us. But, it's your choice. Don't be surprised if you get a little boo-boo." the Fearow says with a goofy laugh.

Eevee (Tails)
Level 5
HP 23
Attack 13
Defense 13
Speed 13
Special Attack 12
Special Defense 14

Pidgey (Feathers)
Level 5
HP 22
Attack 12
Defense 12
Speed 13
Special Attack 11
Special Defense 11

VS

Fearow
Level 36
HP 115
Attack 92
Defense 74
Speed 99
Special Attack 71
Special Defense 71

Gorebyss
Level 39
HP 116
Attack 95
Defense 111
Speed 70
Special Attack 118
Special Defense 88

Yikes! Their levels are really high!

What will you do? Back out of the battle, still attempt to battle, or something else. Oh, and I didn't make their levels high to spite you, there's a reason which I can't reveal.

Island: Art Island
Location: Aricu River
Pok幦on: Tails (Eevee L.5), Feathers (Pidgey L.5), (Gyarados L.22)
5 food units, 5 Pok嶮olls
CCP: 32

This doesn't look so good does it? x_x

Anyway, I'll start the battle with Tails maximizing evade by using double team and defense by using reflect and use quick attack on fearow.
For my Feathers, I'll use double team again to maximize evade, then I'll use sandattack on Gorebyss, then I'll use peck attack on fearow.

Interpol HQ
21st June 2003, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
The_Legendary_Himo - You pelt Sam with a snowball and young Teddiursa is knocked out of the arena as he takes his third hit, but not until he could bombard Cray with a flurry of tiny snowballs! Cray takes his first hit as he defends Iris, who had chosen Sam as her target as well. Eric takes a strike at Iris, but her defender Cray takes the blow for her bravely. Spook throws a snowball at your leader and the Dewgong is out of the game, but not before she could throw a snowball at Eric! Lastly, Yena attacks you with a snowball.

Hits received:

Freya's team:
Freya: OUT
Cray: 2
Iris: 2
Himo: 2

Eric's team:
Eric: 1
Sam: OUT
Yena: 2
Spook: 0

You notice that the odd clumps have gotten a bit larger...and you hear some muffled voices coming from them.

Uh oh, looks like your team may be in trouble!

Area: Snowball Feilds
Pokemon: Tortile
Pokedolls: 5

I try to signal to every body, whithout making noise, that Im checking somthing weird out. Then I push the snow off the clumps to see what they are.

Jay
21st June 2003, 01:58 AM
I don't have any other way to say this, Gabi. I'll reply when I feel like it

I know this is the wrong place to say it, but there is no other place to say this

Avian Freeze
21st June 2003, 05:08 PM
Expedia players, please excuse us for this conflict, we're sorry if this is bothering any of you...

Look Jay, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you sound stupid. Thanks for answering the question. Like we said, I knew Gabi knew the answer so I referred Matt to her. If I knew you knew the answer, I would have referred to you, but I wasn't sure if you knew the answer. You know I don't think you're dumb and that I don't mean to say you're dumb either. I'm not trying to offend or hurt you at all. I'm worried about you Jay :(, this isn't like you...

Sorry players for the short update :\.

DarkPrince the Dark Knight - You step on the arrows and they bring you towards the iron switch. YOu pull the lever and this time, the arrows you just stepped over shift back to the right and the green wall above the space to the left of the pit sinks into the ground, creating an opening to the last set of arrows.

Sorry again for having no map >_<.

What will you do now?

Phantom of Innocence-BF - You dive with Squirtle into the shimmering lake and you try to spot Lapras. You see a creature in the distance struggling and you resolve that it must be Lapras. You signal Squirtle to follow the shadow, and you realize that Lapras is struggling from the grasp of an Octillery! The Lapras lets out a cry as the Octillery tries to strangle the magical waterhorse.

What will you do now? Attack Octillery, retreat and find help, sneak up and try to save Lapras, or something else.

Parsec's Politoed - You watch intently to see if the dozing Nincada will wake up. Luckily, it doesn't! You cheer quietly to yourself as to not wake the bug up, and tell Ayafrog to use a Bubble attack. She spits out a flurry of bubbles at the Nincada, who falls over on its back, twitching a bit, but you definitely know you're victorious. You notice the iron bars have lifted on the door and you walk through with Reptilius Pyrus. You notice a large Articuno Specter, with a mysterious aura surrounding her, and holding a mysterious object in her wing.

What will you do? Approach the Articuno, ignore it and head back, or something else.

Link 10 - Your welcome, and sorry for calling your Umbreon a she. I knew that she was a he :P. I'm gonna put the stats of the Pokemon for my reference.

Marshtomp
Level 21
HP 73
Attack 53
Defense 47
Speed 39
Special Attack 43
Special Defense 47

Umbreon (confused)
Level 8
HP 38 --> 9
Attack 20
Defense 27
Speed 20 --> 10
Special Attack 19
Special Defense 30

VS

Seadra
Level 23
HP 72 --> 52
Attack 49
Defense 63
Speed 58
Special Attack 63
Special Defense 40

Quagsire
Level 8
HP 38
Attack 23
Defense 23 --> 21
Speed 15
Special Attack 20
Special Defense 20

Seadra begins by using a Dragonbreath on Marshtomp. He lets out a ray of green through his mouth. The beam strikes Marshtomp, but the slimy Pokemon comes back, his face still beaming, and sends waves at the Quagsire, using his Surf attack. Quagsire falls back by the force and into the Coral Reef, unconscious! Umbreon taunts the Seadra with a Tail Whip, wagging his furry tail at the seahorse.

Seadra did 18 damage to Marshtomp, leaving him with 55HP!
Marshtomp did 60 damage to Quagsire, fainting him!
Umbreon lowered Seadra's Defense to 60!

Marshtomp
Level 21
HP 73 --> 55
Attack 53
Defense 47
Speed 39
Special Attack 43
Special Defense 47

Umbreon (still confused)
Level 8
HP 38 --> 9
Attack 20
Defense 27
Speed 20 --> 10
Special Attack 19
Special Defense 30

VS

Seadra
Level 23
HP 72 --> 52
Attack 49
Defense 63 --> 60
Speed 58
Special Attack 63
Special Defense 40

Since Quagsire has fainted, you probably don't want to jsut Tackle Seadra, so what will you do?

Discotheque - You try to break down the wall, so you tell War and Haunter to both use Shadow Ball. The two charge up a dark ball of energy in their hands/paws, and blast the wall, but to no avail. Eclipse summons a Thunderbolt, which strikes the wall, leaving a small dent, but nothing much more than that. Absol readies a Future Sight, which will have to wait. The ghost and Eeveelution continue to discharge Shadow Balls, and the wall gives away little by little. The Persian summons more Thunderbolts, which helps as well. Soon enough, Absol's Future Sight arrives, which explodes the obstruction, giving way to a majestic Altaria!
"You have my greatest thanks for freeing me, Amanda."
"How did you know my name?"
"Ahh, there is a lot I know, and that you have yet to learn. You see, deep in this cave, you will find the Scaponica plant, but you must hurry, as it is being devoured by an evil Snorlax, who just can't stop eating! I will guide you, but other than that, I can not do much more. Trust me though, you will see me yet again...when the time comes." The mysterious bird Pokemon disappears in a mystical flash and you are left in the dark cave. You hear a loud grunting noise coming from deeper within the cave though.

What will you do? Pursue the noise, ignore it and backtrack, or soemthing else.

Cyndaquil - You tell Tails and Feathers to begin with a Double Team each. Unfortunately, they aren't fast enough for the opposing Pokemon. The Fearow Drill Pecks its bird counterpart and Gorebyss uses her mind power and blasts an immense Psychic at the Eevee. The two Pokemon immediately back out of the battle and the Fearow dives at you, picking you up by the shirt with its beak and carries you off, leaving you hanging on a branch on the Death Cliffs. Uh-oh! You'd better think quick if you don't want to fall into the sea!

What will you do? Call for help, try to get yourself off the branch and scale the cliffs, let yourself drop into the sea, or something else.

The_Legendary_Himo - You alert everyone, without making any noise, and all the Pokemon follow you. You make a "shh" gesture to them and unveil the clumps of snow! You don't appear to see anything under them, but the two clumps, as soon as they hit the floor, they spring up and appear as two snowmen! YOu are surprised at this, and they sing a poem to you!

Haunted Danny we have done
Now with you we'll have some fun
If what we do gives you distress
Here's our weakness we confess

Up and down you'll have to go
Seek the heat, then find the cold
There you'll be, if you're so bold
Let the magma melt the snow

THe two snowmen laugh and sink into the ground. You scratch your head, wondering what it could mean. The other Pokemon chatter among themselves, confused as well.

What will you do now? Try to decipher the riddle (you can use the map to help you), get back to the snowball fight, or something else.

Knight of Time
21st June 2003, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
DarkPrince the Dark Knight - You step on the arrows and they bring you towards the iron switch. YOu pull the lever and this time, the arrows you just stepped over shift back to the right and the green wall above the space to the left of the pit sinks into the ground, creating an opening to the last set of arrows.

Sorry again for having no map >_<.

What will you do now?

Hey Tyler, don't worry about the map. ;)

Anyway...

Location: Pixie Island, Temple (2F)
CCP: 0
Stamps: 3
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Moon Stone X2, Day Stone, Water Stone, Tyranitar Plushie, Dragonite Plushie, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure, Cell Phone

Pokemon Companions: Sandslash, Murkrow, Umbreon, Qwilfish, Houndoom, Swablu, Cybertron, Aurora

Okay...

I am now going to press the second last switch, via taking the last set of arrows to the switch.

Discoth廦ue
21st June 2003, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Discotheque - You try to break down the wall, so you tell War and Haunter to both use Shadow Ball. The two charge up a dark ball of energy in their hands/paws, and blast the wall, but to no avail. Eclipse summons a Thunderbolt, which strikes the wall, leaving a small dent, but nothing much more than that. Absol readies a Future Sight, which will have to wait. The ghost and Eeveelution continue to discharge Shadow Balls, and the wall gives away little by little. The Persian summons more Thunderbolts, which helps as well. Soon enough, Absol's Future Sight arrives, which explodes the obstruction, giving way to a majestic Altaria!
"You have my greatest thanks for freeing me, Amanda."
"How did you know my name?"
"Ahh, there is a lot I know, and that you have yet to learn. You see, deep in this cave, you will find the Scaponica plant, but you must hurry, as it is being devoured by an evil Snorlax, who just can't stop eating! I will guide you, but other than that, I can not do much more. Trust me though, you will see me yet again...when the time comes." The mysterious bird Pokemon disappears in a mystical flash and you are left in the dark cave. You hear a loud grunting noise coming from deeper within the cave though.

What will you do? Pursue the noise, ignore it and backtrack, or soemthing else.


Island: Innocence Island
Area: Bottomless Pit
Food Units: 5
Pok嶮olls: 5
Items: Frozen Diamond, Volcano Ruby
CCPs: 21
Plushies: Bulbasaur, Murkrow, Victreebel, Eevee, Meganium, Yanma, Cyndaquil, Pidgey, Quagsire, Growlithe, Ho-oh, Scyther, Pink Seel, Espeon, Ivysaur, Donphan, Blastoise, Abra, Suicune, Gengar, Ledian, Persian, Raichu, Pineco, Skiploom, Mewtwo, Chikorita, Snubbull
Pok幦on: War (Jolteon, Level 22, M), Eclipse (Persian, Level 31, F), Absol (Level 26, F), Haunter (Level 15, M)
~
I'll go to where I hear the noise. War will attempt to follow the sound more closely, and Eclipse can attempt to scan with her eyes to see if she sees the Snorlax. So, of course, they'll stay in front. Haunter and Absol will stay towards my side.

Matt
21st June 2003, 06:18 PM
Link 10 - Your welcome, and sorry for calling your Umbreon a she. I knew that she was a he . I'm gonna put the stats of the Pokemon for my reference.

Marshtomp
Level 21
HP 73
Attack 53
Defense 47
Speed 39
Special Attack 43
Special Defense 47

Umbreon (confused)
Level 8
HP 38 --> 9
Attack 20
Defense 27
Speed 20 --> 10
Special Attack 19
Special Defense 30

VS

Seadra
Level 23
HP 72 --> 52
Attack 49
Defense 63
Speed 58
Special Attack 63
Special Defense 40

Quagsire
Level 8
HP 38
Attack 23
Defense 23 --> 21
Speed 15
Special Attack 20
Special Defense 20

Seadra begins by using a Dragonbreath on Marshtomp. He lets out a ray of green through his mouth. The beam strikes Marshtomp, but the slimy Pokemon comes back, his face still beaming, and sends waves at the Quagsire, using his Surf attack. Quagsire falls back by the force and into the Coral Reef, unconscious! Umbreon taunts the Seadra with a Tail Whip, wagging his furry tail at the seahorse.

Seadra did 18 damage to Marshtomp, leaving him with 55HP!
Marshtomp did 60 damage to Quagsire, fainting him!
Umbreon lowered Seadra's Defense to 60!

Marshtomp
Level 21
HP 73 --> 55
Attack 53
Defense 47
Speed 39
Special Attack 43
Special Defense 47

Umbreon (still confused)
Level 8
HP 38 --> 9
Attack 20
Defense 27
Speed 20 --> 10
Special Attack 19
Special Defense 30

VS

Seadra
Level 23
HP 72 --> 52
Attack 49
Defense 63 --> 60
Speed 58
Special Attack 63
Special Defense 40

Since Quagsire has fainted, you probably don't want to jsut Tackle Seadra, so what will you do?

CCPs: 7?
Stamps: ?
Pokemon: Umbreon M (Lv. 6), Flygon F (Lv. 23)
Items: Food X5, Pokedolls X5

awww poor Quagey :<

Oh well! Umbreon Tackle Seedra until you faint :).
Other thing, you Growl then Tackle it a lot! :)!!

Phantom of Innocence-BF
21st June 2003, 07:48 PM
Location= Innocence Island/Innocence Peak?

Pack= Volcano Ruby, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, fake Mystic Pearl, Accelerator Gene, Spark Gem, Moon Stone, 95 CCPs, 2 Food and 3 Pkdolls.

Plushies = Shuckle, Raichu, Chimecho, Venusaur, Vaporeon, Kadabra, Flygon, Celebi, Rhyhorn, Dunsparce, Walrein, Fluffy Pink Phanpy, SPOINK, Dugtrio, Butterfree, Donphan, Fluffy Mareep, Nosepass, Torchic, Grumpig, Beautifly, Clamperl, Igglybuff, Mantine, Aron, Misdreavus, Qwilfish, Cleffa, Hitmonlee, Marill, Electrike, Heracross, Oddish, Poochyena, Wartortle, Electabuzz, Trapinch.

PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M), Squirtle (F).

TMs = Twineedle.

I'll ask Squirtle to Tackle the Octillery to distract it, then I'll try to befriend Lapras and tell her (she seems like a she to me 0.o, let me know if I'm wrong though) to swim to shore to safety. I am also going to ask Lapras if she would call my other Pokemon on shore (with the exception of Gligar) to help Squirtle and me with Octillery.

DarkPrincess
22nd June 2003, 12:06 PM
DarkPrincess - You try wake up Aerodactyl by shouting at him, but he continues dozing off. You then try smacking the lazy Pokemon, and it shouts out, "OW! Whaddaya think you're doing?!" You cross your arms and give it a stern look. "Whaddaya want me to do now?" Aerodactyl looks at you, yawning and when you turn around, you see three of the four elements in jars in front of you-water swaying back and forth, a fierce wind trying to escape from its prison, and a jar of dark mud. There are two empty bottles and a small scroll is dropped and you catch it, reading:


Equal the waves with its adversary
Capture the blaze and mix with the gale
Blend the earth with half the element that causes its demise
Release the flaming wind on the beast and give it nothing to consume but the distasteful muddy water until the creature is docile and only then shall you allow it the necessity of lives to heal its wounds and thirst.

What will you do now?

CCP: 7
Pok幦on: Evylan (lv.37 female Charizard), Legolas (Lv.15 male Treecko), Bagon (Lv.13 female) and Aerodactyl (Lv.20 male)
Items: 4 Food, 4 Pok嶮olls, Houndoom Plushie and Volcano Ruby
Area: Cave in northern mountains on Dragonair Island

Hmm...I have almost no idea what that means o.o Now.. here we go.

Take the jar with the dark mud in it and pour it into one of the empty bottles. Then, take the one with the water in it and pour that into the bottle with the mud. That should create muddy water. Hold that jar in one hand and in the other, take the jar with that fierce wind in it. Aim it at the Aerodactyl and open them both... I don't exactly know if that's what you guys wanted me to do so if I'm wrong.. sorry ^_^; *notes that she is behaving just as she does in playing Legend of Zelda* *also notes when I play that game I like experiment with everything to get a type of clue.. sometimes works and sometimes doesn't*

Pichu
22nd June 2003, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Cyndaquil - You tell Tails and Feathers to begin with a Double Team each. Unfortunately, they aren't fast enough for the opposing Pokemon. The Fearow Drill Pecks its bird counterpart and Gorebyss uses her mind power and blasts an immense Psychic at the Eevee. The two Pokemon immediately back out of the battle and the Fearow dives at you, picking you up by the shirt with its beak and carries you off, leaving you hanging on a branch on the Death Cliffs. Uh-oh! You'd better think quick if you don't want to fall into the sea!

What will you do? Call for help, try to get yourself off the branch and scale the cliffs, let yourself drop into the sea, or something else.
Island: Art Island
Location: Death Cliffs (middle of mountain... on a branch :()
Pok幦on: Tails (Eevee L.5), Feathers (Pidgey L.5), (Gyarados L.22)
5 food units, 5 Pok嶮olls
CCP: 33

Eek!! I hang on my dear life and call for help~ :(
btw... I'll get off the branch into solid ground while calling for help~

Avian Freeze
25th June 2003, 04:57 PM
Sorry for the big delay players >_<.

DarkPrince the Dark Knight Ok, I have a map, but it was from a while ago, itll help you see better though, but the changes arent in. You head towards the second to last switch and you pull the lever. This time, the hole under the switch moves left so that you can now jump over the pit with no obstacles!

http://www.geocities.com/gsteren/Kyle5.txt

Yea, the hole under the switch, not the one to the right of it, moved left.

What will you do now?

Discoth鋂ue You head towards the odd grunting sound, which you suspect to be the Snorlax. You have Eclipse stay in front and scan the area for the possible appearance of the Snorlax and War is farther up so that he can follow the sound. The Jolteon perks his ears up, and pursues the grumbling sound. Haunter and Absol stay by your side as you continue deeper into the cave. As you persist, the noise gets louder and louder! You hear munching and crunching of something and Eclipse suddenly stops, telling you that she has sensed the Snorlax very close by. War heads farther a bit, keeping a low profile and peeking around the corner. He tells you that he has indeed spotted the Snorlax and it is chewing down on a plant with reddish flowers.

What will you do? Sneak up on the Snorlax (state how), rush right in and attack, back away, or something else.

Link 10 BTW, sorry, I made a mistake with Seadras defense. It was actually lowered to 42!

You tell Umbreon to continue Tackling the Seadra and Marshtomp (other thing? Lol) to Growl and then follow up with Tackles. Seadra charges up a rainbow colored sphere in his mouth, and sends out a frigid ray at Marshtomp. Marshtomp is dazed by the attack, but pursues, and counters by Growling at Seadra. Umbreon then charges at Seadra and Tackles him!

Marshtomp took 19 damage, leaving him with 36 HP!
Seadras attack is lowered to 33!
Seadra took 3 damage, lowering his HP to 49!

Marshtomp
Level 21
HP 55 --> 36
Attack 53
Defense 47
Speed 39
Special Attack 43
Special Defense 47

VS

Seadra
Level 23
HP 52 --> 49
Attack 49 --> 33
Defense 63 --> 42
Speed 58
Special Attack 63
Special Defense 40

This time, Seadra shoots a blast of water at Umbreon, leaving him dazed on the seafloor, fainted! Marshtomp avenges his buddy by attacking the seahorse Pok幦on with a Tackle attack. It turns out to be a critical hit!

Umbreon fainted!
Seadra took 22 damage, leaving him with 27HP!

Marshtomp
Level 21
HP 55 --> 36
Attack 53
Defense 47
Speed 39
Special Attack 43
Special Defense 47

VS

Seadra
Level 23
HP 49 --> 27
Attack 49 --> 33
Defense 63 --> 42
Speed 58
Special Attack 63
Special Defense 40

Now, Seadra starts by Disabling your Marshtomps Tackle! Marshtomp can no longer use Tackle!

What will you do now? Here are Marshtomps remaining moves: Growl, Mud-Slap, Water Gun, Bide, Mud Shot, Foresight, Mirror Coat, Surf, Hidden Power Bug.

Phantom of Innocence You tell Squirtle to Tackle the Octillery. She complies with a Squirtle Squirt! and dives towards Octillery, Tackling the beast. It cries out, diverted by the Squirtle and whips her with one of its tentacles. However, it also let go of Lapras fin and she quickly swims towards you. You tell her you are trying to help her and you request for her to call your other Pok幦on down into the sea. She does so and lets out a magnificent call. Your other Pok幦on seem to sense it and Carbunkl, Kadabra, and Pikachu dive into the lake, and come to your aid. You notice Octillery has Squirtle in its grasp!

What will you tell them to do?

DarkPrincess Yea, Ive been playing too much Legend of Zelda :P, thats where I kind of got this idea.

You take the jar with water and pour it in the jar with muck in it. Muddy water is created. You continue on to take that jar as well as the jar with wind and send them both at the Aerodactyl. He wakes up due to them, but asks, What do you think youre doing?!. The prehistoric pterodactyl claws at you but you jump out of the way just in time. It seems like somethings missing.

What will you do now? Ill give you a hint. Youre missing an element.

Cyndaquil Sorry ^^;;, forgot to say there is no solid ground beneath, just the sea several meters below you.

You call for help as loud as you can, but to no avail. The branch begins to snap a bit and you start to lose hope, but you keep calling, and suddenly, the branch gives away and you plummet to the sea below! However, you feel your body being lifted into the air, high above Art Island. You look below you and notice a Pidgeot has rescued you!
Are you all right? He asks you. I saw the Fearow drop you on to the branch below, and I had to get him out of my way before I could save you. Heh, you shouldnt try to defeat that Fearow and Gorebyss. They are very powerful minions of a malevolent being known as the Yamikairyu. Now lets head towards the forest, where all the Pok幦on are gathering and plotting against the two evil creatures. The Pidgeot dives towards the ground and lands softly, and lets you get off.
Would you like to rest a little before we head off? he asks you.

What will you say to him?

Knight of Time
25th June 2003, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Sorry for the big delay players >_<.

DarkPrince the Dark Knight Ok, I have a map, but it was from a while ago, itll help you see better though, but the changes arent in. You head towards the second to last switch and you pull the lever. This time, the hole under the switch moves left so that you can now jump over the pit with no obstacles!

http://www.geocities.com/gsteren/Kyle5.txt

Yea, the hole under the switch, not the one to the right of it, moved left.

What will you do now?

Location: Pixie Island, Temple (2F)
CCP: 0
Stamps: 3
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Moon Stone X2, Day Stone, Water Stone, Tyranitar Plushie, Dragonite Plushie, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure, Cell Phone

Pokemon Companions: Sandslash, Murkrow, Umbreon, Qwilfish, Houndoom, Swablu, Cybertron, Aurora

Okay, I would now like to get the last item and press the last switch please.

'crosses fingers'

Everoy
25th June 2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Parsec's Politoed - You watch intently to see if the dozing Nincada will wake up. Luckily, it doesn't! You cheer quietly to yourself as to not wake the bug up, and tell Ayafrog to use a Bubble attack. She spits out a flurry of bubbles at the Nincada, who falls over on its back, twitching a bit, but you definitely know you're victorious. You notice the iron bars have lifted on the door and you walk through with Reptilius Pyrus. You notice a large Articuno Specter, with a mysterious aura surrounding her, and holding a mysterious object in her wing.

What will you do? Approach the Articuno, ignore it and head back, or something else.

Art Island
???

Items:

5 Food units
5 Pokedolls
Tiny Natu Plushie
7 CCPs
1 Stamp

Pokemon:

Poliwag (Ayafrog), Level 13, Jolly (F)
Bubble, Hypnosis, Water Gun, Ice Ball, Rest

Poliwag (Toadaya), Level 2, Unknown nature (F)
Bubble, Surf

Grimer (Slubba), Level 7, Unknown nature (M)
Poison Gas, Pound, Harden

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hm, I will approach it and ask it where I am.

Discoth廦ue
25th June 2003, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze

Discoth鋂ue You head towards the odd grunting sound, which you suspect to be the Snorlax. You have Eclipse stay in front and scan the area for the possible appearance of the Snorlax and War is farther up so that he can follow the sound. The Jolteon perks his ears up, and pursues the grumbling sound. Haunter and Absol stay by your side as you continue deeper into the cave. As you persist, the noise gets louder and louder! You hear munching and crunching of something and Eclipse suddenly stops, telling you that she has sensed the Snorlax very close by. War heads farther a bit, keeping a low profile and peeking around the corner. He tells you that he has indeed spotted the Snorlax and it is chewing down on a plant with reddish flowers.

What will you do? Sneak up on the Snorlax (state how), rush right in and attack, back away, or something else.


Island: Innocence Island
Area: Bottomless Pit
Food Units: 4
Pok嶮olls: 5
Items: Frozen Diamond, Volcano Ruby
CCPs: 17
Plushies: Bulbasaur, Murkrow, Victreebel, Eevee, Meganium, Yanma, Cyndaquil, Pidgey, Quagsire, Growlithe, Ho-oh, Scyther, Pink Seel, Espeon, Ivysaur, Donphan, Blastoise, Abra, Suicune, Gengar, Ledian, Persian, Raichu, Pineco, Skiploom, Mewtwo, Chikorita, Snubbull
Pok幦on: War (Jolteon, Level 22, M), Eclipse (Persian, Level 31, F), Absol (Level 26, F), Haunter (Level 15, M)
~
Let's kick some arse. (Also known as, "rush right in and attack".)

Haunter! Float in front of the Haunter and Mean Look it, while Absol powers up a Future Sight. Eclipse and War, Thunderbolt it as much as you can.

DarkPrincess
25th June 2003, 06:41 PM
DarkPrincess Yea, Ive been playing too much Legend of Zelda , thats where I kind of got this idea.

You take the jar with water and pour it in the jar with muck in it. Muddy water is created. You continue on to take that jar as well as the jar with wind and send them both at the Aerodactyl. He wakes up due to them, but asks, What do you think youre doing?!. The prehistoric pterodactyl claws at you but you jump out of the way just in time. It seems like somethings missing.

What will you do now? Ill give you a hint. Youre missing an element.

CCP: 7
Pok幦on: Evylan (lv.37 female Charizard), Legolas (Lv.15 male Treecko), Bagon (Lv.13 female) and Aerodactyl (Lv.20 male)
Items: 4 Food, 4 Pok嶮olls, Houndoom Plushie and Volcano Ruby
Area: Cave in northern mountains on Dragonair Island.

Oh yeah! *whacks herself on the head* I'll take the jar with wind in it (providing some wind is still in it) and have Evylan breath a tiny little Ember. Then, splash that on the Aerodactyl as well as the jar of muddy water in it.

I think that's it.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
26th June 2003, 02:10 PM
Location= Innocence Island/Innocence Peak?

Pack= Volcano Ruby, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, fake Mystic Pearl, Accelerator Gene, 2x Spark Gem, Moon Stone, 99 CCPs, 2 Food and 3 Pkdolls.

Plushies = Shuckle, Raichu, Chimecho, Venusaur, Vaporeon, Kadabra, Flygon, Celebi, Rhyhorn, Dunsparce, Walrein, Fluffy Pink Phanpy, SPOINK, Dugtrio, Butterfree, Donphan, Fluffy Mareep, Nosepass, Torchic, Grumpig, Beautifly, Clamperl, Igglybuff, Mantine, Aron, Misdreavus, Qwilfish, Cleffa, Hitmonlee, Marill, Electrike, Heracross, Oddish, Poochyena, Wartortle, Electabuzz, Trapinch, Rhydon, Grimer, Swinub.

PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M), Squirtle (F).

TMs = Twineedle.

I'll tell Carbunkl to distract Octillery with a Shadow Ball while my other Pokemon and I try to release Squirtle from Octillery's grasp.

Avian Freeze
27th June 2003, 12:46 AM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight You jump over the pit which had moved due to the switch and you pick up the item. It turns out to be a Toxic TM! You pull the last switch and notice all the arrows to the left of the pit shift to the left. You can now make your way to the exit! (Im assuming youre going to the exit as theres obviously nowhere else to go. You step on to the arrows and are whisked away to the other side. You then step on to the exit pad and are teleported out of the labyrinth. The monk says, Congratulations! You have passed the test of Strategy! I give you this as a prize and you may move on to the next floor! he says enthusiastically. The cheerful monk digs around in his robe and takes out an Absol Plushie and hands it to you!

You head up to the next floor and you notice that a large window occupies one whole wall! You are greeted by yet another monk with a top hat on! He greets you, and says, Here, we will test you on your racing skills! Your Murkrow will have an aerial race with three other Pok幦on! A Pidgey named Ace, a Taillow named Swift, and a Torchic named Wildfire! You may use a move each turn to get ahead or bother the other Pok幦on, but be aware that while youre busy attacking, other Pok幦on may take up the chance to get ahead. You may also abstain from attacking and you will move more than you would have if you had attacked. Also, if you faint a Pok幦on, you will be disqualified! Here are your attacks: Peck, Astonish, Pursuit, Drill Peck, Icy Wind, and Hidden Power Water. The track is 3200 units long! Get to your starting points everybody! You notice the window slowly open up and the Pok幦on take their starting positions. ReadySetGO! and theyre off!

What attack will you have Murkrow use or will you just have Murkrow advance? Be aware Murkrow has no moves to get her ahead, so you will have to be very strategic to win. Good luck :)

Parsecs Politoed You approach the Articuno Specter, and you ask her where you could be.
Do not worry, you are still inside the Articuno Temple. You have done well, Chris. Youve overcome the obstacles in this dungeon and saved your partner as well. Now, you have earned this reward. The beautiful apparition unveils the object in her wing, which turns out to be the Element Emerald! Keep it safe, and may the love of the maiden be with you! You suddenly feel tired and you fall asleep in the temple

When you wake up you find yourself outside of the temple, Reptilius Pyrus next to you, and you wonder if it could have been a dream. You reach inside your bag and realize that you still have the Element Emerald!

What will you do now? Head to the beach and take a transport to another island, look around a bit more, or something else.

Discoth鋂ue You confront the gluttonous Snorlax directly and tell Absol to power up a Future Sight, and War and Eclipse to Thunderbolt the hungry beast. You also tell Haunter to float in front of Haunter and Mean Looks it! Haunter confusedly makes an apparition of himself and Mean Looks it! The other Haunter shrieks and swoops behind your back. :P, just playing around with how you typed it XD. Haunter shrugs and then Mean Looks the Snorlax just as the creature is trying to escape. War and Eclipses Thunderbolts aggravate the Snorlax and he grumbles, and pounds the ground, causing an Earthquake! Your Pok幦on stumble, other than Haunter, and War is extremely weakened by this attack, but he does not give up yet. The Snorlax then runs up to Eclipse and Body Slams her, all 1014 pounds squashing her body! x_x. The Persian mews softly, but still attempts to battle.

What will you do now?

DarkPrincess Remembering that extra element, you ask Evylan to exhale a bit of Ember into the windy jar. She does so and the mixture bursts up in a violent storm! You attempt again and toss the jar with the fiery wind on Aerodactyl, which shatters and releases the fierce solution. He roars at the pain, and tries breathe a Flamethrower at you, but you lob the other jar with muddy water at him, which he swallows by accident and he coughs. Ok! Ok! *cough* I give up! *cough*! I surrender! What do you want me to do? *cough*

What will you do now? Comfort the Aerodactyl, ask him to help you (state how), show no mercy and attack more, or something else.

Phantom of Innocence-BF You ask Carbunkl to distract the Octillery with a Shadow Ball this time as you try to get your other Pok幦on to free Squirtle. She nods and charges up a dark mass of matter, blasting it towards the octopus. As she let go of the powerful energy, she tumbled back a bit from the force, somewhat dazed. The Octillery yells again and your other Pok幦on manage to get Squirtle free from the slimy grasp! This time though, Octillery grabs Carbunkl, Kadabra, Lapras, AND Pikachu with its lengthy arms! Seems like its time for Squirtle to have her first battle!

Squirtle
Level 12
HP 40
Attack 24
Defense 28
Speed 22
Special Attack 24
Special Defense 27
Attacks for reference: Tackle, Tail Whip, Bubble, Withdraw, Refresh, Ice Beam

VS

Octillery
Level 10
HP 41
Attack 32
Defense 26
Speed 20
Special Attack 32
Special Defense 26

What attack will you use first?

Knight of Time
27th June 2003, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
DarkPrince the Dark Knight You jump over the pit which had moved due to the switch and you pick up the item. It turns out to be a Toxic TM! You pull the last switch and notice all the arrows to the left of the pit shift to the left. You can now make your way to the exit! (Im assuming youre going to the exit as theres obviously nowhere else to go. You step on to the arrows and are whisked away to the other side. You then step on to the exit pad and are teleported out of the labyrinth. The monk says, Congratulations! You have passed the test of Strategy! I give you this as a prize and you may move on to the next floor! he says enthusiastically. The cheerful monk digs around in his robe and takes out an Absol Plushie and hands it to you!

You head up to the next floor and you notice that a large window occupies one whole wall! You are greeted by yet another monk with a top hat on! He greets you, and says, Here, we will test you on your racing skills! Your Murkrow will have an aerial race with three other Pok幦on! A Pidgey named Ace, a Taillow named Swift, and a Torchic named Wildfire! You may use a move each turn to get ahead or bother the other Pok幦on, but be aware that while youre busy attacking, other Pok幦on may take up the chance to get ahead. You may also abstain from attacking and you will move more than you would have if you had attacked. Also, if you faint a Pok幦on, you will be disqualified! Here are your attacks: Peck, Astonish, Pursuit, Drill Peck, Icy Wind, and Hidden Power Water. The track is 3200 units long! Get to your starting points everybody! You notice the window slowly open up and the Pok幦on take their starting positions. ReadySetGO! and theyre off!

What attack will you have Murkrow use or will you just have Murkrow advance? Be aware Murkrow has no moves to get her ahead, so you will have to be very strategic to win. Good luck :)

Location: Pixie Island, Temple (2F)
CCP: 0
Stamps: 14
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Moon Stone X2, Day Stone, Water Stone, Tyranitar Plushie, Dragonite Plushie, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure, Cell Phone

Okay...

Though my Murkrow has Icy Wind to use against the three Pokemon, using it at full strength would definitely be dangerous to the Pidgey and Taillow, but I can't resist it, so I want my Murkrow to blow a light Icy Wind (aka a moderately weak one) to hopefully slow down the competition.

DarkPrincess
27th June 2003, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
DarkPrincess Remembering that extra element, you ask Evylan to exhale a bit of Ember into the windy jar. She does so and the mixture bursts up in a violent storm! You attempt again and toss the jar with the fiery wind on Aerodactyl, which shatters and releases the fierce solution. He roars at the pain, and tries breathe a Flamethrower at you, but you lob the other jar with muddy water at him, which he swallows by accident and he coughs. Ok! Ok! *cough* I give up! *cough*! I surrender! What do you want me to do? *cough*

What will you do now? Comfort the Aerodactyl, ask him to help you (state how), show no mercy and attack more, or something else.

CCPs: 7
Pok幦on: Evylan (Lv.37 female Charizard), Legolas (Lv.15 male Treecko), Bagon (Lv.13 female) and Aerodactyl (Lv.20 male)
Items: 4 food, 4 pokedolls, Houndoom Plushie and Volcano Ruby
Area: Cave in north mountains on Dragonair Island

I'll comfort the poor Aerodactyl :(

Discoth廦ue
27th June 2003, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Discoth鋂ue You confront the gluttonous Snorlax directly and tell Absol to power up a Future Sight, and War and Eclipse to Thunderbolt the hungry beast. You also tell Haunter to float in front of Haunter and Mean Looks it! Haunter confusedly makes an apparition of himself and Mean Looks it! The other Haunter shrieks and swoops behind your back. :P, just playing around with how you typed it XD. Haunter shrugs and then Mean Looks the Snorlax just as the creature is trying to escape. War and Eclipses Thunderbolts aggravate the Snorlax and he grumbles, and pounds the ground, causing an Earthquake! Your Pok幦on stumble, other than Haunter, and War is extremely weakened by this attack, but he does not give up yet. The Snorlax then runs up to Eclipse and Body Slams her, all 1014 pounds squashing her body! x_x. The Persian mews softly, but still attempts to battle.

What will you do now?



Oh, bloody... I really can't type, can I? Well, now's a sad time to be saying this but... I meant Thundershock for War. xD
-
Island: Innocence Island
Area: Bottomless Pit
Food Units: 4
Pok嶮olls: 5
Items: Frozen Diamond, Volcano Ruby
CCPs: 17
Plushies: Bulbasaur, Murkrow, Victreebel, Eevee, Meganium, Yanma, Cyndaquil, Pidgey, Quagsire, Growlithe, Ho-oh, Scyther, Pink Seel, Espeon, Ivysaur, Donphan, Blastoise, Abra, Suicune, Gengar, Ledian, Persian, Raichu, Pineco, Skiploom, Mewtwo, Chikorita, Snubbull
Pok幦on: War (Jolteon, Level 22, M), Eclipse (Persian, Level 31, F), Absol (Level 26, F), Haunter (Level 15, M)
~
;_; MY KITTEH!!!

*ahem*

War! Attempt to focus your energy into a Psychic, and do your best to toss the Snorlax away and off of your team mate. Eclipse will then perform an Icy Wind to slow it down, and as soon as Absol finishes with her future sight, a Razor Wind will then be used. Haunter will quickly Hypnosis the Snorlax after that.

However, if Eclipse is too tired to battle now, she can go hide somewhere and rest.

Wolfsong
27th June 2003, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Nala98 >> Instead of trying to figure out the timing of the flames, you try and time your walks carefully on your own conscience. You head past the first flame fine. You make it to do the second one, but suddenly a huge burst of flame shoots out of the wall! Trying to get out of the way, you trip over a rock and you fall over and you just barely avoided the flame! That was too close Maybe you should consider timing your walks even more carefully.

What are you going to do now?[/i]

Rainbow Mountains/Island of Dreams/49 CCP/4 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine (M), Shadow my captured umbreon (M), Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M) and Starflare - Rapidash (F)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

49 CC Points
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Sparkling Dew


ok, since the second one just fired i think i have 2 minutes until the third fire goes off and 5 minutes before the last one does. I will walk for the two minutes and hopefully reach the end without becoming a crispy critter. *crosses fingers*

Phantom of Innocence-BF
28th June 2003, 11:49 AM
Location= Innocence Island/Innocence Peak?

Pack= Volcano Ruby, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, fake Mystic Pearl, Accelerator Gene, 2x Spark Gem, Flame Gem, Moon Stone, 95 CCPs, 2 Food and 3 Pkdolls.

Plushies = Shuckle, Raichu, Chimecho, Venusaur, Vaporeon, Kadabra, Flygon, Celebi, Rhyhorn, Dunsparce, Walrein, Fluffy Pink Phanpy, SPOINK, Dugtrio, Butterfree, Donphan, Fluffy Mareep, Nosepass, Torchic, Grumpig, Beautifly, Clamperl, Igglybuff, Mantine, Aron, Misdreavus, Qwilfish, Cleffa, Hitmonlee, Marill, Electrike, Heracross, Oddish, Poochyena, Wartortle, Electabuzz, Trapinch, Rhydon, Grimer, Swinub, Houndoom, Wigglytuff.

PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M), Squirtle (F).

TMs = Twineedle.

w00t! Cool! ;D

Okay, looks like I've got the better speed here so I'll start out with a Withdraw to pump up my Defense. Octillery's Water Attacks won't do much anyway. I'm mainly worried about my Defense. *Looks at Octillery's Attack* x_X

Pichu
30th June 2003, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Cyndaquil Sorry ^^;;, forgot to say there is no solid ground beneath, just the sea several meters below you.

You call for help as loud as you can, but to no avail. The branch begins to snap a bit and you start to lose hope, but you keep calling, and suddenly, the branch gives away and you plummet to the sea below! However, you feel your body being lifted into the air, high above Art Island. You look below you and notice a Pidgeot has rescued you!
Are you all right? He asks you. I saw the Fearow drop you on to the branch below, and I had to get him out of my way before I could save you. Heh, you shouldnt try to defeat that Fearow and Gorebyss. They are very powerful minions of a malevolent being known as the Yamikairyu. Now lets head towards the forest, where all the Pok幦on are gathering and plotting against the two evil creatures. The Pidgeot dives towards the ground and lands softly, and lets you get off.
Would you like to rest a little before we head off? he asks you.

What will you say to him?

Island: Art Island
Location: Death Cliffs (err...flying)
Pok幦on: Tails (Eevee L.6), Feathers (Pidgey L.6), (Gyarados L.22)
5 food units, 5 Pok嶮olls
CCP: 60

Sorry for the long reply, I couldn't think how to reply the pidgeot. --;;

"Yes please. Do you have a cup of hot chocolate? I could use one ;D"

I pause for a second and with deep thoughts. Then I ask..." Can you help me train against him? You and your pok幦on friends can surely raise my Eevee's level up 20 or so and it'll be so much easier."

Anita
30th June 2003, 08:25 AM
This sounds interesting.. I was wondering if I could join.

If I could, I'd like to go to Dragonair Island first, I guess. Using the chikorita slingshot. <<
The pokemon I'd like to take with me are Flare and Dewdrop.

Flare~
Flareon, Lv. 5, Male. Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Flail.

Dewdrop~
Vaporeon, Lv. 7, Female. Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Endure.

Avian Freeze
30th June 2003, 02:38 PM
Sorry players for the long delay! I needed to find something out before updating, and Gabis busy with projects. I'll try not to hold an update so long now :).

DarkPrince the Dark Knight Oops, sorry, I made the track a bit too long ^^;. Its actually only 700 units long. 3200 is way too much o.o, cause I made a mistake in the calculations, but Gabi helped me fix it :). Be aware that I will not be revealing the HP, so you have to be careful with your attacks. I will tell you though if a Pok幦on begins to look weak.

As the competition soars off, you shout at Murkrow to use a slight Icy Wind to slow down the rest of the competition. She caws and calls on a minor chilly breeze which whooshes through the track, slowing down the other Pok幦on as well as doing a bit of damage. You notice that the other Pok幦on fly slower than usual, and it seems like your plan was a success! Swift counters by attacking Murkrow with a Wing Attack and Murkrow takes some damage, but shes still up for the count. Ace uses a Quick Attack to try to make up for the speed reduction, and Wildfire uses a Double Team to protect herself from any more oncoming attacks.

Murkrow flies ahead and luckily, the skies are clear and the breeze is on her side, so she advances ahead 230 units! Swifts reduction of speed and the fact that he bided his time attacking Murkrow allows him to cross only 116 units of the track. Aces Quick Attack makes up for his speed reduction and crosses 248 units! Lastly, Wildfire, taking the safe side, advances no more than 21 units.

Murkrow: 230 units
Swift: 116 units
Ace: 248 units
Wildfire: 21 units

What will you do now?

DarkPrincess You head up to Aerodactyl and pet him, trying to comfort him. He coughs a bit more and then grins at you, saying, You really are a tough trainer arent you? You must be real good if you can tame me. The last person to have tamed me lived millions of years ago, and I havent been domesticated since. All right, if you're so persistent, Ill help you. He says with a weak smile. So what do you want me to do?

What will you do now? Ask the Aerodactyl to help you (how?), comfort him more, or something else.

Discoth鋂ue You tell all your Pok幦on the plan for this round and War begins by powering up a Psychic. He struggles to lift the heavy Snorlax, and the Snorlax looks confusedly as he is being lifted up into the air! He is flung across the room and soon enough pierced by the icy crystal shards from Eclipse, and he screams in pain. Absols Future Sight is ready to attack and you watch as the awesome power attacks the giant Snorlax. He yells even more and when he notices Haunter trying to get him to fall asleep with a lulling tune, he yawns and lies down, ready to sleep. Your Pok幦on are tired from the battle, but satisfied that they won. You hear Snorlaxs noisy snoring and plan what to do next.

What will you do now? Attack the Snorlax more, collect the Scaponica plant and hightail it out of there, or something else.

Nala98 You carefully continue past the flaming path, carefully timing your walks as to avoid the flames. You make it past the second flame and get to the third flame. You notice that took you a minute. You then continue past the last flame and you made it safely across! Just then, the third flame shoots out, and you're glad you did not get fried to a crisp O.O. You continue up the path and notice a mystical rainbow aura coming from the next room. You walk into the room and see a large aurora-like glow which seems to be coming out of a pit in the center of the room. You carefully walk over and look down, feeling your hair flying up quickly, and you realize there must be a strong gust coming from down there. Because of the fierce wind, you can't see anything else, but you look up and see another hole that the aura rises up to. You also notice across from you is another room which appears to be coveted with ice!

What will you do? Jump in the pit and hope the wind will carry you up to that room. Not take the chance and head to the next room, backtrack, or something else.

Phantom of Innocence-BF You tell Squirtle to use a Withdraw to fortify her defense and she nods, getting in her shell and hardening it. You notice Octillery still has the other Pok幦on in his grasp and he begins by rumbling the lake with a Water Pulse. You feel a lot of pressure rise from the lake floor and Squirtle, still in her shell, braces for the attack. Luckily, the young Squirtle does not get confused by all the ruckus, but she is hurt a bit.

Squirtle increased her defense to 42!
Octillery did 15 damage to Squirtle, leaving her with 25HP!

Squirtle
Level 12
HP 40 --> 25
Attack 24
Defense 28 --> 42
Speed 22
Special Attack 24
Special Defense 27
Attacks for reference: Tackle, Tail Whip, Bubble, Withdraw, Refresh, Ice Beam

VS

Octillery
Level 10
HP 41
Attack 32
Defense 26
Speed 20
Special Attack 32
Special Defense 26

What attack will you use now?

Cyndaquil You firstly ask the Pidgeot for a cup of hot chocolate XD and he laughs, saying that at the clearing, you will get plenty of what you need. You walk along, and thinking for a while, you face the majestic bird again, and ask if he could help you train Eevee to face against the Gorebyss and Fearow. He smiles, saying You are very bold to try to face up to those two Pok幦on, but Im afraid we could not train in time to face the minions before they will conquer the whole island. We can help you train a little bit though. But our best bet is to sneak up on them and attack as a group. Ah look, here is the clearing. You see a bunch of Pok幦on of all types gathered in the center of the open area. You see a Kadabra with glasses, pointing at a blackboard which appears to be the plans for attacking.

Come, you probably will want to rest after that experience, as well as your Pok幦on. He floats over to the nearby Pok幦on Center and you tag along. You notice that the center is run by several busy Chansey and Blissey, treating some of the Pok幦on who were injured in battle. Pidgeot converses with the runner, a Blissey and she nods and comes over and beckons you to come into the room. You willingly give her Tails and Feathers and she nurses them, telling you to come back for them later.

What will you do now? Head outside and join in the plans, explore the place, sit around in the waiting room, or something else.

Miko Welcome to Expedia Miko! We hope you have fun here :). Of course you can join, anyone can join.

You stand on Welcome Beach, ready to set off on your journey. With Flare and Dewdrop beside you and a ready expression on their face, you notice two Chikorita swinging their vines like double-dutch jump roping. A third Chikorita is jumping the vines and laughing. They all seem to be having fun and you head up to them, asking if they could send you off to Dragonair Island. They smile at you and say, Chika! and then one of them picks you up with ease. The second one picks up Flare and the third one Dewdrop. They then throw all of you with all their might and fling you toward the snaky shaped island. You zip through the air, never feeling the odd sensation of flying through the air and it feels exhilarating! Soon enough, you all land on the soft sand of Dragonair Island, dusting the sand off you and rubbing your butt from the impact. You feel a warm breeze pass by and then you look out, noticing the mountain range on Dragonair Island, as well as Route 23 and 27. You also notice a store nearby.

Where will you go? Up the mountains, into the store, on Route 23, Route 27, or somewhere else.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
30th June 2003, 02:45 PM
Location= Innocence Island/Innocence Peak?

Pack= Volcano Ruby, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, fake Mystic Pearl, Accelerator Gene, 2x Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Moon Stone, 95 CCPs, 2 Food and 3 Pkdolls.

Plushies = Shuckle, Raichu, Chimecho, Venusaur, Vaporeon, Kadabra, Flygon, Celebi, Rhyhorn, Dunsparce, Walrein, Fluffy Pink Phanpy, SPOINK, Dugtrio, Butterfree, Donphan, Fluffy Mareep, Nosepass, Torchic, Grumpig, Beautifly, Clamperl, Igglybuff, Mantine, Aron, Misdreavus, Qwilfish, Cleffa, Hitmonlee, Marill, Electrike, Heracross, Oddish, Poochyena, Wartortle, Electabuzz, Trapinch, Rhydon, Grimer, Swinub, Houndoom, Wigglytuff, Murkrow.

PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M), Squirtle (F).

TMs = Twineedle.

Darn, that didn't go too well.

I'll tell Squirtle to use her Tail Whip to lower Octillery's Defense so we can attack with Tackle.

Discoth廦ue
30th June 2003, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Discoth鋂ue You tell all your Pok幦on the plan for this round and War begins by powering up a Psychic. He struggles to lift the heavy Snorlax, and the Snorlax looks confusedly as he is being lifted up into the air! He is flung across the room and soon enough pierced by the icy crystal shards from Eclipse, and he screams in pain. Absols Future Sight is ready to attack and you watch as the awesome power attacks the giant Snorlax. He yells even more and when he notices Haunter trying to get him to fall asleep with a lulling tune, he yawns and lies down, ready to sleep. Your Pok幦on are tired from the battle, but satisfied that they won. You hear Snorlaxs noisy snoring and plan what to do next.

What will you do now? Attack the Snorlax more, collect the Scaponica plant and hightail it out of there, or something else.

-
Island: Innocence Island
Area: Bottomless Pit
Food Units: 4
Pok嶮olls: 5
Items: Frozen Diamond, Volcano Ruby
CCPs: 17
Plushies: Bulbasaur, Murkrow, Victreebel, Eevee, Meganium, Yanma, Cyndaquil, Pidgey, Quagsire, Growlithe, Ho-oh, Scyther, Pink Seel, Espeon, Ivysaur, Donphan, Blastoise, Abra, Suicune, Gengar, Ledian, Persian, Raichu, Pineco, Skiploom, Mewtwo, Chikorita, Snubbull
Pok幦on: War (Jolteon, Level 22, M), Eclipse (Persian, Level 31, F), Absol (Level 26, F), Haunter (Level 15, M)
~
Well, I can't just leave it down there to eat all the plants...

Since it's sleeping, I'll attempt to have Absol and War get behind on the Snorlax where they can push it. War will then use a Psychic to raise the Snorlax off the ground just a tiny bit so it'll be hovering closely to the ground, then both of them will use Quick Attack in attempt to push it away into some room by itself, or atleast where it won't disturb the other Pok幦on. Haunter will stay with then, and Hypnosis to Snorlax back to sleep if at any point it wakes up. Eclipse will stay behind with me and help me pick some of the Scaponica plant.

Wolfsong
30th June 2003, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Nala98 You carefully continue past the flaming path, carefully timing your walks as to avoid the flames. You make it past the second flame and get to the third flame. You notice that took you a minute. You then continue past the last flame and you made it safely across! Just then, the third flame shoots out, and you're glad you did not get fried to a crisp O.O. You continue up the path and notice a mystical rainbow aura coming from the next room. You walk into the room and see a large aurora-like glow which seems to be coming out of a pit in the center of the room. You carefully walk over and look down, feeling your hair flying up quickly, and you realize there must be a strong gust coming from down there. Because of the fierce wind, you can't see anything else, but you look up and see another hole that the aura rises up to. You also notice across from you is another room which appears to be coveted with ice!

What will you do? Jump in the pit and hope the wind will carry you up to that room. Not take the chance and head to the next room, backtrack, or something else.
[/i]

Rainbow Mountains/Island of Dreams/21 CCP/4 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine (M), Shadow my captured umbreon (M), Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M) and Starflare - Rapidash (F)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

21 CC Points
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Sparkling Dew


I'll ask Ralts if she could teleport us up to that room that the aura rises up to.

Edit: fixed color tag

Knight of Time
30th June 2003, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
DarkPrince the Dark Knight Oops, sorry, I made the track a bit too long ^^;. Its actually only 700 units long. 3200 is way too much o.o, cause I made a mistake in the calculations, but Gabi helped me fix it :). Be aware that I will not be revealing the HP, so you have to be careful with your attacks. I will tell you though if a Pok幦on begins to look weak.

As the competition soars off, you shout at Murkrow to use a slight Icy Wind to slow down the rest of the competition. She caws and calls on a minor chilly breeze which whooshes through the track, slowing down the other Pok幦on as well as doing a bit of damage. You notice that the other Pok幦on fly slower than usual, and it seems like your plan was a success! Swift counters by attacking Murkrow with a Wing Attack and Murkrow takes some damage, but shes still up for the count. Ace uses a Quick Attack to try to make up for the speed reduction, and Wildfire uses a Double Team to protect herself from any more oncoming attacks.

Murkrow flies ahead and luckily, the skies are clear and the breeze is on her side, so she advances ahead 230 units! Swifts reduction of speed and the fact that he bided his time attacking Murkrow allows him to cross only 116 units of the track. Aces Quick Attack makes up for his speed reduction and crosses 248 units! Lastly, Wildfire, taking the safe side, advances no more than 21 units.

Murkrow: 230 units
Swift: 116 units
Ace: 248 units
Wildfire: 21 units

What will you do now?

Location: Pixie Island, Temple (2F)
CCP: 0
Stamps: 38
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Moon Stone X2, Day Stone, Water Stone, Tyranitar Plushie, Dragonite Plushie, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure, Cell Phone

Okay...

I'd like my Murkrow to blow another Icy Wind, but I want her to make it a tiny bit weaker than her last one (I want it aimed at just Ace please).

Pichu
1st July 2003, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Cyndaquil You firstly ask the Pidgeot for a cup of hot chocolate XD and he laughs, saying that at the clearing, you will get plenty of what you need. You walk along, and thinking for a while, you face the majestic bird again, and ask if he could help you train Eevee to face against the Gorebyss and Fearow. He smiles, saying You are very bold to try to face up to those two Pok幦on, but Im afraid we could not train in time to face the minions before they will conquer the whole island. We can help you train a little bit though. But our best bet is to sneak up on them and attack as a group. Ah look, here is the clearing. You see a bunch of Pok幦on of all types gathered in the center of the open area. You see a Kadabra with glasses, pointing at a blackboard which appears to be the plans for attacking.

Come, you probably will want to rest after that experience, as well as your Pok幦on. He floats over to the nearby Pok幦on Center and you tag along. You notice that the center is run by several busy Chansey and Blissey, treating some of the Pok幦on who were injured in battle. Pidgeot converses with the runner, a Blissey and she nods and comes over and beckons you to come into the room. You willingly give her Tails and Feathers and she nurses them, telling you to come back for them later.

What will you do now? Head outside and join in the plans, explore the place, sit around in the waiting room, or something else.[/i]

Island: Art Island
Location: Death Cliffs (Pok幦on Center?)
Pok幦on: Tails (Eevee L.6), Feathers (Pidgey L.6), (Gyarados L.22)
5 food units, 5 Pok嶮olls
CCP: 62

Just in case your too bored... XP

I walk around to see if there's any hot chocolate around~ XP
I was going to see the plans, but I can't work with a empty stomach. I head back to the Pokemon Center.

I talk to Chansey and Blissey, they say "Your Pok幦on aren't ready yet, they will be in an hour or so" I sigh in disappointment. They then said, "You use the fridge if you want, its around that corner, but whatever you do, don't go to the basement..." I thank them and head for the fridge. I saw the fridge and I also found a stair case leading down. There's a faint glow there... I remembered the Chansey and Blissey words... but that glow really disturbs my thoughts...

I decide to go down to see what's the source of the glow ...

Anita
1st July 2003, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Miko Welcome to Expedia Miko! We hope you have fun here :). Of course you can join, anyone can join.

You stand on Welcome Beach, ready to set off on your journey. With Flare and Dewdrop beside you and a ready expression on their face, you notice two Chikorita swinging their vines like double-dutch jump roping. A third Chikorita is jumping the vines and laughing. They all seem to be having fun and you head up to them, asking if they could send you off to Dragonair Island. They smile at you and say, Chika! and then one of them picks you up with ease. The second one picks up Flare and the third one Dewdrop. They then throw all of you with all their might and fling you toward the snaky shaped island. You zip through the air, never feeling the odd sensation of flying through the air and it feels exhilarating! Soon enough, you all land on the soft sand of Dragonair Island, dusting the sand off you and rubbing your butt from the impact. You feel a warm breeze pass by and then you look out, noticing the mountain range on Dragonair Island, as well as Route 23 and 27. You also notice a store nearby.

Where will you go? Up the mountains, into the store, on Route 23, Route 27, or somewhere else.

Okay. ^^

Location: Dragonair Island, Beach.
Pokemon: Flare(Lv. 5), Dewdrop(Lv.7).
Food units: 5.
Pokedolls: 5.
Stamps: 9.

I'll start along Route 23. Whistling. :D

Ally
1st July 2003, 01:42 PM
Hai! I'd like to join, pwease. ^^

Of course, since I only have two at the moment, I'd like to bring along my Lapras and Growlithe:

Serenity - Female Lapras ( Level 5 ) : Water gun, growl, sing, foresight.

Blank - Male Growlithe ( Level 7 ) : Bite, roar, ember, heat wave.

Um. . I'd like to start on Art Island, and use the Fire and Ice transportation thinger, if possible. Thanks. ^^'

Avian Freeze
1st July 2003, 04:49 PM
Phantom of Innocence-BF You ask Squirtle to Tail Whip on Octillery and she does so. The shellfish Pok幦on wags her tail at the Octillery. The octopus Pok幦on then uses a Double Team creating several images of himself grasping your Pok幦on and Lapras in its slimy arms!

Octillerys defense lowered to 17!
Octillery raised its Evasion by one level!

Squirtle
Level 12
HP 40 --> 25
Attack 24
Defense 28 --> 42
Speed 22
Special Attack 24
Special Defense 27
Attacks for reference: Tackle, Tail Whip, Bubble, Withdraw, Refresh, Ice Beam

VS

Octillery
Level 10
HP 41
Attack 32
Defense 26 --> 17
Speed 20
Special Attack 32
Special Defense 26

You then ask Squirtle to follow up with a Tackle and she does so, ramming her body into one of the images. Luckily, the attack hits and Octillery yells and slams his arms into the ground as your Pok幦on and Lapras wail! You grit your teeth as Octillery retaliates by sending a colorful beam at Squirtle, and Squirtle shivers a bit, shaking the tiny icicles off from the Aurora Beam.

Octillery took 8 damage, leaving him with 33HP!
Squirtle took 11 damage, leaving her with 14HP!

Squirtle
Level 12
HP 25 --> 14
Attack 24
Defense 28 --> 42
Speed 22
Special Attack 24
Special Defense 27
Attacks for reference: Tackle, Tail Whip, Bubble, Withdraw, Refresh, Ice Beam

VS

Octillery
Level 10
HP 41 --> 33
Attack 32
Defense 26 --> 17
Speed 20
Special Attack 32
Special Defense 26

This doesnt look good for Squirtle. What will you use next?

Discoth鋂ue You look at the grunting Snorlax and sigh at it. You then ask War to use a Psychic just strong enough to lift it from the ground. The Snorlax begins to hover a bit as War struggles and Absol Quick Attacks the heavy creature. War cannot hold the Snorlax long enough to Quick Attack him, but Absols attacks slowly knock the Snorlax farther out of the cave. The large Pok幦on jiggles as he is attacked but does not wake up. Haunter slowly watches to see if Snorlax may wake up. As they work on the task, you and Eclipse gather the Scaponica plant. You look around and see several vines of it, and it seems very tangled up, some with bite marks. You attempt to pull off the tough plant but it keeps a strong hold on the cave wall. Eclipse tries to help by Scratching and Biting the Scaponica and makes some progress. The plant gets looser and looser and soon enough, you can pull the plant off the wall and gather some in your pack. You walk out of the small clearing towards War, Absol, and Haunter and you notice that War has sealed Snorlaxs escape with a huge boulder. You begin to walk out and back to the cave entrance when you hear a loud roar coming from the alcove! Snorlax must hae awakened! You see the cave begin to crumble. Looks like youd better get outta here!

What will you do? Anything to increase your speed (state what), attack Snorlax, try to calm the cave, or something else.

Nala98 You ask Ralts if she could teleport you up to the room above, and she nods, focusing power in her mind. Soon enough, you feel yourself vanishing and a few seconds later, you find yourself in the upper room. You look up and see the rainbow aura spread all over the ceiling, sparkling and looking ravishing. The sparkles in the ceiling look much like the stars in the night sky, and you realize they look almost like the constellations as well. You stare at them for a bit, and realize the constellations of Sagittarius, Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio, and Leo. They even appear to come to life! It appears Sagittarius front legs are reared up and the bow is pointing straight at the sky. Taurus is getting ready to charge towards Leo who has a proud mane and just sits there, back straight and standing his ground. Cancer and Scorpio appear as if they are just scuttling, though they arent moving. You then look around and see three rooms, one behind of you, one to your left, and one to your right. There is also a large door in front of your which appears to be sealed.

What will you do? Head into one of the rooms (state which), try to open the door, or something else.

DarkPrince the Dark Knight You ask Murkrow to aim an even lighter Icy Wind and she sends a slight frigid wind at the Pidgey. He flies even slower and coughs, looking very injured. You notice that Swift has used a Quick Attack and is swooping ahead of you. Wildfire then sends an Ember at Swift, but due to her being too far away from him, the Ember dies out in the fierce wind. Lastly, Ace uses another Quick Attack to try to make up for his lack of speed.

This time, Murkrow isnt so lucky and she only advances 46 units. Swift advances 203 units and soars ahead of your raven Pok幦on! Wildfire advances only 84 units, still lagging behind. This time, Ace advances 102 units, due to little wind in his area and his speed reduction, but he still manages to steal the competition, still suffering from a cold and injuries from the icy shards though.

Murkrow: 276 units
Swift: 319 units
Wildfire: 105 units
Ace: 350 units

What will you do now?

Cyndaquil Looks like you're making your own story ;).

You look around for hot chocolate and ask a Chansey if she could make you some. She nods and says, Certainly and rushes off to make some, shouting back, You can use the fridge if you want, but dont go into the basement! You head to the fridge and peer into it, seeing several different kinds of food. You see a slight glow though from the dark basement. Your curiosity nets the better of you and stealing the chance, you step over the DO NOT ENTER sign hanging on a rope when you notice that no one is looking. Quickly stepping into the basement, you try to find the source of the glow.

You see a large glowing egg in an incubator, and the neon glow seemed to be coming from the odd incubator light. The egg is resting there, showing no signs of movement, and you wonder what could lie inside it. There also seem to be a bunch of machines which may control the incubator somehow.

What will you do now? Try to maneuver the incubator (state how), head back out, examine a bit more, or something else.

Miko You head along Route 23, whistling a happy tune as you continue along. You see the vast sea to your left and the mountain range to your right. You then see a Magby chasing a glowing ember down the trail, and you also notice a Numel wandering up a slope aimlessly. Up above, you see a flock of Torchic at the peak of one of the mountains, nesting there.

What will you do now? Follow the Magby, follow the Numel, head up the mountain, continue along the trail, or something else.

Ally Welcome to Expedia! We hope you enjoy your time here :). Yes I know, I sound like a hotel receptionist ;o.

You stand on Welcome Beach with clear skies above you, and you look out towards Art Island, destined to go there. You see a Cloyster rising out of the sea, and out of its unbreakable shell, it fires a beam of ice across the limitless sea. You thank it and it sinks back into the sea and you begin to walk across the slippery ice, Serenity and Blank following closely behind. You take care not to slip into the water and look behind every few minutes to make sure Serenity and Blank are safe. You notice Blank slides a bit on the ice and almost falls into the cold water, but Serenity luckily catches him with her neck! You smile, relieved and notice the island is nearing. As soon as you get off, you see a Blaziken come by, Blaze Kicking the icy path and melting it. You look ahead and see many bird Pok幦on fly by above your head, and you see the island covered in forest and a shimmering river nearby.

Where will you go? Into the forest, to the Aricu River, toward the store, Route 31, Route 32, or somewhere else.

Discoth廦ue
1st July 2003, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze

Discoth鋂ue You look at the grunting Snorlax and sigh at it. You then ask War to use a Psychic just strong enough to lift it from the ground. The Snorlax begins to hover a bit as War struggles and Absol Quick Attacks the heavy creature. War cannot hold the Snorlax long enough to Quick Attack him, but Absols attacks slowly knock the Snorlax farther out of the cave. The large Pok幦on jiggles as he is attacked but does not wake up. Haunter slowly watches to see if Snorlax may wake up. As they work on the task, you and Eclipse gather the Scaponica plant. You look around and see several vines of it, and it seems very tangled up, some with bite marks. You attempt to pull off the tough plant but it keeps a strong hold on the cave wall. Eclipse tries to help by Scratching and Biting the Scaponica and makes some progress. The plant gets looser and looser and soon enough, you can pull the plant off the wall and gather some in your pack. You walk out of the small clearing towards War, Absol, and Haunter and you notice that War has sealed Snorlaxs escape with a huge boulder. You begin to walk out and back to the cave entrance when you hear a loud roar coming from the alcove! Snorlax must hae awakened! You see the cave begin to crumble. Looks like youd better get outta here!

What will you do? Anything to increase your speed (state what), attack Snorlax, try to calm the cave, or something else.


Just a reminder, Eclipse has a Pok幦on Earring. =3
-
Island: Innocence Island
Area: Bottomless Pit
Food Units: 4
Pok嶮olls: 5
Items: Frozen Diamond, Volcano Ruby
CCPs: 17
Plushies: Bulbasaur, Murkrow, Victreebel, Eevee, Meganium, Yanma, Cyndaquil, Pidgey, Quagsire, Growlithe, Ho-oh, Scyther, Pink Seel, Espeon, Ivysaur, Donphan, Blastoise, Abra, Suicune, Gengar, Ledian, Persian, Raichu, Pineco, Skiploom, Mewtwo, Chikorita, Snubbull
Pok幦on: War (Jolteon, Level 22, M), Eclipse (Persian, Level 31, F), Absol (Level 26, F), Haunter (Level 15, M)
~
Nothing ever bloody works for me, does it?

Eclipse will Faint Attack inside of the sealed room and Thunderbolt the Snorlax whenever possible, and dodge when needed. Haunter will phase through the wall after her and Hypnosis the Snorlax to calm it while it's being attacked. War will attempt to Psychic the walls to hold them steady, and I'll send Absol in attempt to find the Altaria we met in the cave early on so we will have a bit of help.

Ally
1st July 2003, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Ally Welcome to Expedia! We hope you enjoy your time here :). Yes I know, I sound like a hotel receptionist ;o.

You stand on Welcome Beach with clear skies above you, and you look out towards Art Island, destined to go there. You see a Cloyster rising out of the sea, and out of its unbreakable shell, it fires a beam of ice across the limitless sea. You thank it and it sinks back into the sea and you begin to walk across the slippery ice, Serenity and Blank following closely behind. You take care not to slip into the water and look behind every few minutes to make sure Serenity and Blank are safe. You notice Blank slides a bit on the ice and almost falls into the cold water, but Serenity luckily catches him with her neck! You smile, relieved and notice the island is nearing. As soon as you get off, you see a Blaziken come by, Blaze Kicking the icy path and melting it. You look ahead and see many bird Pok幦on fly by above your head, and you see the island covered in forest and a shimmering river nearby.

Where will you go? Into the forest, to the Aricu River, toward the store, Route 31, Route 32, or somewhere else. [/B]

Yay. ^^

Location: Art Island
Area: Beach
Pokemon: Serenity (Lv. 5 Lapras), Blank (Lv. 7 Growlithe)
Food Units: 5
Pokedolls: 5
Stamps: 1

The Aricu River sounds like a lovely place to go. I think I'll go there, skipping along happily. ^^

Knight of Time
1st July 2003, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
DarkPrince the Dark Knight You ask Murkrow to aim an even lighter Icy Wind and she sends a slight frigid wind at the Pidgey. He flies even slower and coughs, looking very injured. You notice that Swift has used a Quick Attack and is swooping ahead of you. Wildfire then sends an Ember at Swift, but due to her being too far away from him, the Ember dies out in the fierce wind. Lastly, Ace uses another Quick Attack to try to make up for his lack of speed.

This time, Murkrow isnt so lucky and she only advances 46 units. Swift advances 203 units and soars ahead of your raven Pok幦on! Wildfire advances only 84 units, still lagging behind. This time, Ace advances 102 units, due to little wind in his area and his speed reduction, but he still manages to steal the competition, still suffering from a cold and injuries from the icy shards though.

Murkrow: 276 units
Swift: 319 units
Wildfire: 105 units
Ace: 350 units

What will you do now?

Location: Pixie Island, Temple (2F)
CCP: 0
Stamps: 38
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Moon Stone X2, Day Stone, Water Stone, Tyranitar Plushie, Dragonite Plushie, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure, Cell Phone

Okay...

I'd like my Murkrow to try and Peck at the wing (or wings) of at least Swift (and Ace if possible) please.

'crosses fingers'

Pichu
1st July 2003, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Cyndaquil Looks like you're making your own story ;).

You look around for hot chocolate and ask a Chansey if she could make you some. She nods and says, Certainly and rushes off to make some, shouting back, You can use the fridge if you want, but dont go into the basement! You head to the fridge and peer into it, seeing several different kinds of food. You see a slight glow though from the dark basement. Your curiosity nets the better of you and stealing the chance, you step over the DO NOT ENTER sign hanging on a rope when you notice that no one is looking. Quickly stepping into the basement, you try to find the source of the glow.

You see a large glowing egg in an incubator, and the neon glow seemed to be coming from the odd incubator light. The egg is resting there, showing no signs of movement, and you wonder what could lie inside it. There also seem to be a bunch of machines which may control the incubator somehow.

What will you do now? Try to maneuver the incubator (state how), head back out, examine a bit more, or something else.

Island: Art Island
Location: Pok幦on Center.... basement
Pok幦on: Tails (Eevee L.6), Feathers (Pidgey L.6), (Gyarados L.22)
5 food units, 5 Pok嶮olls
CCP: 62

I'm starting to sound like you. ;D

o.O "An Egg?!" I exclaimed. I examine upon the small room. I notice that floor was made of some strange volcanic rock and the walls are all decorated with weird hieroglyphs.

I then examine the incubator, there's a large GREEN button that say open. "Well, that's easy" I said to myself. I press the button and a window opens up. *kachunk*

I get closer to the egg. I observe that the air inside here seems old and somewhat ancient. I stare at the colorful glowing egg. I drool and immediately think of rather having hot chocolate, I would have some eggnogs instead... or maybe even some omelets XD. I pick up the egg, it felt warm and pleasant and seemed to be vibrating with tremendous amounts of energy. Suddenly, I heard a loud crack. *CRRRAAAAACK*! I stirred and my enchantment of the egg is gone! I look around to see what caused the crack... To my amazement, the crack came from the egg.

I decide to wait for the egg to hatch.

What will happen now? Will I get caught? What's hatching inside the egg? ... or something else? XD

Anita
1st July 2003, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Miko You head along Route 23, whistling a happy tune as you continue along. You see the vast sea to your left and the mountain range to your right. You then see a Magby chasing a glowing ember down the trail, and you also notice a Numel wandering up a slope aimlessly. Up above, you see a flock of Torchic at the peak of one of the mountains, nesting there.

What will you do now? Follow the Magby, follow the Numel, head up the mountain, continue along the trail, or something else.

Location: Dragonair Island, Route 23.
Pokemon: Flare(Lv.5), Dewdrop(Lv.7)
Food units: 5.
Pokedolls: 5.
Stamps: 9.

Hm.. I'm gonna follow the magby and try to get a better look at the thing it's chasing.

Wolfsong
2nd July 2003, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Nala98 You ask Ralts if she could teleport you up to the room above, and she nods, focusing power in her mind. Soon enough, you feel yourself vanishing and a few seconds later, you find yourself in the upper room. You look up and see the rainbow aura spread all over the ceiling, sparkling and looking ravishing. The sparkles in the ceiling look much like the stars in the night sky, and you realize they look almost like the constellations as well. You stare at them for a bit, and realize the constellations of Sagittarius, Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio, and Leo. They even appear to come to life! It appears Sagittarius front legs are reared up and the bow is pointing straight at the sky. Taurus is getting ready to charge towards Leo who has a proud mane and just sits there, back straight and standing his ground. Cancer and Scorpio appear as if they are just scuttling, though they arent moving. You then look around and see three rooms, one behind of you, one to your left, and one to your right. There is also a large door in front of your which appears to be sealed.

What will you do? Head into one of the rooms (state which), try to open the door, or something else.

Rainbow Mountains/Island of Dreams/21 CCP/4 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine (M), Shadow my captured umbreon (M), Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M) and Starflare - Rapidash (F)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

21 CC Points
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Sparkling Dew

I'll ask my pokemon comapnions which of hte three doors they like and go in the one that the majority of them likes. I trust their instinces especially Shadow's. ^^

Phantom of Innocence-BF
2nd July 2003, 10:12 AM
Location= Innocence Island/Innocence Peak

Pack= Volcano Ruby, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, fake Mystic Pearl, Accelerator Gene, 3x Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Moon Stone, 109 CCPs, 2 Food and 3 Pkdolls.

Plushies = Shuckle, Raichu, Chimecho, Venusaur, Vaporeon, Kadabra, Flygon, Celebi, Rhyhorn, Rhydon, Dunsparce, Walrein, Fluffy Pink Phanpy, Donphan, SPOINK, Grumpig, Dugtrio, Butterfree, Fluffy Mareep, Nosepass, Torchic, Beautifly, Clamperl, Igglybuff, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Mantine, Aron, Misdreavus, Qwilfish, Cleffa, Hitmonlee, Marill, Electrike, Heracross, Oddish, Poochyena, Wartortle, Electabuzz, Trapinch, Grimer, Swinub, Houndoom, Murkrow, Delibird, Mawile.

PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M), Squirtle (F).

TMs = Twineedle.

This doesn't look good. I can't use another Tail Whip because that will give Octillery the chance to either attack me or DT again. So I'll tell Squirtle to try her best and concentrate to aim a full power Tackle at the opponent. =/ *Crosses fingers*

DarkPrincess
2nd July 2003, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
DarkPrincess You head up to Aerodactyl and pet him, trying to comfort him. He coughs a bit more and then grins at you, saying, You really are a tough trainer arent you? You must be real good if you can tame me. The last person to have tamed me lived millions of years ago, and I havent been domesticated since. All right, if you're so persistent, Ill help you. He says with a weak smile. So what do you want me to do?

What will you do now? Ask the Aerodactyl to help you (how?), comfort him more, or something else.

CCPs: 7
Pok幦on: Glory (Lv.37 female Charizard), Xander (Lv.16 male Grovyle), Bagon (Lv.13 female) and Aerodactyl (Lv.20 male)
Items: 4 food, 4 pokedolls, Houndoom Plushie and Volcano Ruby
Area: Somewhere in a cave on Dragonair Island

Earlier, he said the best way out is crashing through the ceiling.. perhaps we can try that again o.o *shrugs*

Avian Freeze
3rd July 2003, 05:51 PM
Discoth鋂ue You ask Eclipse to Faint Attack into the chamber in which Snorlax resides. She nods and does so, Thunderbolting the Snorlax which causes him to roar even louder! You notice large chunks of rock appearing, and you ask Haunter to phase through the wall and Hypnotize the Snorlax back to sleep. He nods and heads inside and attempts to get the Snorlax to calm down. Snorlax swipes at him, but luckily his arm goes right through and the large creature begins to get tired and falls into a deep slumber yet again. War tries to keep the walls steady with his Psychic but it is to no avail as the quaking is too violent. You ask Absol to try to look for the Altaria and she sets off, searching for it. You notice the ceiling still crumbling despite Snorlaxs snooze and a large rock lands right in front of you, blocking the way to your other Pok幦on! Oh no!

What will you do now? Get your Pok幦on back to you (state how) and find a quick way out (with attacks or otherwise), hope Absol can find the Altaria, or something else.

Ally You skip over to the Aricu River, the brilliant sun shining overhead and you notice the shimmering water of the river, streaming along calmly. You notice several fish Pok幦on swimming along and some Pok幦on by the riverside, drinking the fresh water and prancing along happily. The sight makes you happy and you are glad for the Pok幦on. You walk across the wooden bridge and suddenly, you hear a timid mew to your left. You look toward it and notice a young Meowth, licking her paws quite sadly. She sighs, concentrating on her paws and seeing nothing else.

What will you do now? Head up to the Meowth and ask her whats wrong, ignore her and continue across the bridge, take a swim in the river, or something else.

DarkPrince the Dark Knight You shout at Murkrow to Peck at the wings of Swift and Ace if possible and she nods, Pecking at Swifts wings. Swift shrieks out, his wing injured and he limps on one wing. Ace still coughs heavily and looks very weak, but as he is too far away, Murkrows Peck does not reach him. Swift uses a Double Team in an attempt to avoid any more attacks on him. Wildfire decides to not attack and instead she just continues to fly, still lagging. Ace, too weak to use anything, uses a Double Team as well to protect himself from any more oncoming attacks.

Murkrow is very lucky this time and she catches an updrift! She soars ahead of Swift and ace, advancing a whopping 276 units! Due to Swifts injured wing, he advances only 29 units and watches as Murkrow flies right past him. Ace advances 51 units for his speed was greatly lowered and he is ailing from all the damage done to him. Wildfire advances 84 units, but she is still last in the competition.

Murkrow: 552 units
Swift: 348 units
Wildfire: 189 units
Ace: 401 units

Looks like Murkrows taken the competition! What attack will you use next?

Cyndaquil You open up the incubator with a magical green button on the machine :o. You then hold the large egg, curious to see what is inside. Suddenly, you hear the noise of a door slamming behind you, and your heart begins to beat very rapidly. You realize that you may be caught soon but you cant resist seeing what is inside this egg!

EEEEEEEEKKKKKK!!!! A Chansey shouts! She heads towards you and snatches the egg right from your hands. WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! DIDNT YOU READ THE SIGN, NO ENTRY?! she says hysterically, with a face as red as a tomato. NOW YOUVE REALLY DONE IT! WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THIS EGG?! You notice that the egg is beginning to chip apart even more, as you watch in amazement. GET OUT OF HERE! YOUVE CAUSED ENOUGH TROUBLE! You ignore the Chanseys ranting and watch as a plug pops out! You watch as it climbs out and begins to bawl! EEEEKKK!!! The Chansey drops the baby immediately and runs up the stairs to alert the others. You notice that it looks sort of like an Elekid except it looks abnormally large. It has green skin and an odd blue glow surrounding it. The Elekid is sobbing for it doesnt know where it is. It also is sucking its thumb innocently and looks at you curiously.

What will you do? Comfort the Elekid (state how), make your escape and run out of the Pok幦on Center, look for the Pidgeot, or something else.

Miko You follow the Magby, interested at what he could be chasing. You watch the Magby run like a little toddler and you think how cute it looks ^_^. You notice the glowing ember is rolling down the beach and leaving a dark trail on the sand. It keeps moving and moving and continues rolling into a dark cave. The young Magby wanders into the dark cave and you walk along, following. You look inside the cave and can barely see anything. You can hear quiet dripping and even some slight snoring near the back of the cave. Suddenly, a loud roar and scream is heard inside the cave!

What will you do now? Head inside the cave (youll have to find a way to light up the cave), ignore it and continue on, have one of your Pok幦on survey the cave, or something else.

Nala98 You ask your Pok幦on which of the three rooms they like the most. Shadow, Metapod, Quilava, and Starflare vote for the left room, Omastar votes for the right room, and Togetic and Ralts vote for the room behind. It seems that you will be heading into the left room. You shift toward your left and walk into the room. Suddenly, you see a field of green there and a blue sky above. The field is full of flowers, Pok幦on grazing, and birds chirping in the sky. You sit down on the warm moist grass and relax a bit, the atmosphere making you a bit tired. Suddenly, you feel a heavy tremor and you quickly get up, hearing some bellowing off in the distance. You look out over the pasture and see a bunch of Tauros stampeding towards you!

What will you do?! Attempt to grab on to one of the Tauros and tame it, hide to avoid the stampede, climb up the lone tree, or something else.

Phantom of Innocence-BF You ask Squirtle to Tackle the Octillery once more and she nods, ramming herself into the large octopus. Octillery screams out in pain and retaliates with a Surf, fainting Squirtle! Oh no! Octillery smirks and gives a laugh, still holding on to your other Pok幦on. You hastily try to escape, when you suddenly see something drop into the water. It falls on Squirtles shell and she miraculously gets up, more than ready to battle!

Squirtle dealt 8 damage to Octillery and was revived!

Squirtle
Level 12
HP 40
Attack 24
Defense 28
Speed 22
Special Attack 24
Special Defense 27
Attacks for reference: Tackle, Tail Whip, Bubble, Withdraw, Refresh, Ice Beam

VS

Octillery
Level 10
HP 33 --> 25
Attack 32
Defense 26 --> 17
Speed 20
Special Attack 32
Special Defense 26

What attack will you use now?

DarkPrincess You ask Aerodactyl to try to smash through the ceiling. He nods and tries again, his head so hard that it doesnt hurt him one bit. You notice that it still hasnt helped, and bunch of small rocks fall down. You also notice that a wall has collapsed and another room has been revealed! You walk over to the room and see what is inside. You see a treasure chest inside and you open it, wondering what is inside. You see that you have received the Volcano Ruby! You hug the Aerodactyl for helping you with your accomplishment and suddenly, a circle of Unown appear and you see them reform themselves once again.


You have found the secret of this cave
And tamed the wild prehistoric beast
You may now be freed from this prison

The Unown circle you and you see a flash of white, and suddenly, you find yourself outside of the cave in the mountain range. You feel the heat once again contrasting to the bitter cold of the cave. You see all your Pok幦on next to you, including Aerodactyl and you search around in your pack, and notice the Volcano Ruby is still safely tucked in there.

What will you do now? Head to the beach and take a transportation to another island, explore a bit more, or something else.

Knight of Time
3rd July 2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
DarkPrince the Dark Knight You shout at Murkrow to Peck at the wings of Swift and Ace if possible and she nods, Pecking at Swifts wings. Swift shrieks out, his wing injured and he limps on one wing. Ace still coughs heavily and looks very weak, but as he is too far away, Murkrows Peck does not reach him. Swift uses a Double Team in an attempt to avoid any more attacks on him. Wildfire decides to not attack and instead she just continues to fly, still lagging. Ace, too weak to use anything, uses a Double Team as well to protect himself from any more oncoming attacks.

Murkrow is very lucky this time and she catches an updrift! She soars ahead of Swift and ace, advancing a whopping 276 units! Due to Swifts injured wing, he advances only 29 units and watches as Murkrow flies right past him. Ace advances 51 units for his speed was greatly lowered and he is ailing from all the damage done to him. Wildfire advances 84 units, but she is still last in the competition.

Murkrow: 552 units
Swift: 348 units
Wildfire: 189 units
Ace: 401 units

Looks like Murkrows taken the competition! What attack will you use next?

Location: Pixie Island, Temple (2F)
CCP: 0
Stamps: 38
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Moon Stone X2, Day Stone, Water Stone, Tyranitar Plushie, Dragonite Plushie, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure, Cell Phone

Okay...

Like before, I want my Murkrow to Peck the wing(s) of any of the three Pokemon that might get ahead of her, just incase she loses her lead.

Ally
3rd July 2003, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Ally You skip over to the Aricu River, the brilliant sun shining overhead and you notice the shimmering water of the river, streaming along calmly. You notice several fish Pok幦on swimming along and some Pok幦on by the riverside, drinking the fresh water and prancing along happily. The sight makes you happy and you are glad for the Pok幦on. You walk across the wooden bridge and suddenly, you hear a timid mew to your left. You look toward it and notice a young Meowth, licking her paws quite sadly. She sighs, concentrating on her paws and seeing nothing else.

What will you do now? Head up to the Meowth and ask her whats wrong, ignore her and continue across the bridge, take a swim in the river, or something else.


Location: Art Island
Area: Aricu River
Pokemon: Serenity (Lv. 6 Lapras), Blank (Lv. 7 Growlithe)
Food Units: 5
Pokedolls: 5
Stamps: 6

Poor thing. . *whimpers.* I'll head over to the Meowth and try to find out what's making her so sad. . Maybe see if I can't find a way to help with her problem, if there is one. If all else fails, she'll be receiving a hug, curtosey of me. ^^

Wolfsong
3rd July 2003, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Nala98 You ask your Pok幦on which of the three rooms they like the most. Shadow, Metapod, Quilava, and Starflare vote for the left room, Omastar votes for the right room, and Togetic and Ralts vote for the room behind. It seems that you will be heading into the left room. You shift toward your left and walk into the room. Suddenly, you see a field of green there and a blue sky above. The field is full of flowers, Pok幦on grazing, and birds chirping in the sky. You sit down on the warm moist grass and relax a bit, the atmosphere making you a bit tired. Suddenly, you feel a heavy tremor and you quickly get up, hearing some bellowing off in the distance. You look out over the pasture and see a bunch of Tauros stampeding towards you!

What will you do?! Attempt to grab on to one of the Tauros and tame it, hide to avoid the stampede, climb up the lone tree, or something else.

Rainbow Mountains/Island of Dreams/23 CCP/4 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine (M), Shadow my captured umbreon (M), Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M) and Starflare - Rapidash (F)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

23 CC Points
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Sparkling Dew

I'll ask ralts if she can single out one of the tauros and disable it to keep it from getting away, while all of us try to avoid being trampled. Then, I'll approach slowly telling it that i want to help. I'll also offer it some food. Then I will ask it what spooked them.

Discoth廦ue
3rd July 2003, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Discoth鋂ue You ask Eclipse to Faint Attack into the chamber in which Snorlax resides. She nods and does so, Thunderbolting the Snorlax which causes him to roar even louder! You notice large chunks of rock appearing, and you ask Haunter to phase through the wall and Hypnotize the Snorlax back to sleep. He nods and heads inside and attempts to get the Snorlax to calm down. Snorlax swipes at him, but luckily his arm goes right through and the large creature begins to get tired and falls into a deep slumber yet again. War tries to keep the walls steady with his Psychic but it is to no avail as the quaking is too violent. You ask Absol to try to look for the Altaria and she sets off, searching for it. You notice the ceiling still crumbling despite Snorlaxs snooze and a large rock lands right in front of you, blocking the way to your other Pok幦on! Oh no!

What will you do now? Get your Pok幦on back to you (state how) and find a quick way out (with attacks or otherwise), hope Absol can find the Altaria, or something else.

-
Island: Innocence Island
Area: Bottomless Pit
Food Units: 4
Pok嶮olls: 5
Items: Frozen Diamond, Volcano Ruby
CCPs: 17
Plushies: Bulbasaur, Murkrow, Victreebel, Eevee, Meganium, Yanma, Cyndaquil, Pidgey, Quagsire, Growlithe, Ho-oh, Scyther, Pink Seel, Espeon, Ivysaur, Donphan, Blastoise, Abra, Suicune, Gengar, Ledian, Persian, Raichu, Pineco, Skiploom, Mewtwo, Chikorita, Snubbull
Pok幦on: War (Jolteon, Level 22, M), Eclipse (Persian, Level 31, F), Absol (Level 26, F), Haunter (Level 15, M)
~
I'll just hope that Absol managed to find the Altaria. ><; Eee.

Anita
3rd July 2003, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Miko You follow the Magby, interested at what he could be chasing. You watch the Magby run like a little toddler and you think how cute it looks ^_^. You notice the glowing ember is rolling down the beach and leaving a dark trail on the sand. It keeps moving and moving and continues rolling into a dark cave. The young Magby wanders into the dark cave and you walk along, following. You look inside the cave and can barely see anything. You can hear quiet dripping and even some slight snoring near the back of the cave. Suddenly, a loud roar and scream is heard inside the cave!

What will you do now? Head inside the cave (youll have to find a way to light up the cave), ignore it and continue on, have one of your Pok幦on survey the cave, or something else.

Location: Dragonair Island, Route 23
Pokemon: Flare(Lv.5M), Dewdrop(Lv.7F)
Food units: 5
Pokedolls: 5
Stamps: 18

Okay.. I'm gonna get some twigs and things and get Flare to light them on fire for a torch. I'll go in, but stick to the wall of the cave.

DarkPrincess
3rd July 2003, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
[b]DarkPrincess You ask Aerodactyl to try to smash through the ceiling. He nods and tries again, his head so hard that it doesnt hurt him one bit. You notice that it still hasnt helped, and bunch of small rocks fall down. You also notice that a wall has collapsed and another room has been revealed! You walk over to the room and see what is inside. You see a treasure chest inside and you open it, wondering what is inside. You see that you have received the Volcano Ruby! You hug the Aerodactyl for helping you with your accomplishment and suddenly, a circle of Unown appear and you see them reform themselves once again.


You have found the secret of this cave
And tamed the wild prehistoric beast
You may now be freed from this prison

The Unown circle you and you see a flash of white, and suddenly, you find yourself outside of the cave in the mountain range. You feel the heat once again contrasting to the bitter cold of the cave. You see all your Pok幦on next to you, including Aerodactyl and you search around in your pack, and notice the Volcano Ruby is still safely tucked in there.

What will you do now? Head to the beach and take a transportation to another island, explore a bit more, or something else.

CCPs: 7
Pok幦on: Glory (Lv.37 female Charizard), Legolas (Lv.16 male Grovyle), Bagon (Lv.13 female) and Aerodactyl (Lv.20)
Items: 4 food, 4 pok嶮olls, Houndoom Plushie and Volcano Ruby
Location: Dragonair Island

*taps finger tips together like Mr. Burns* Excellent.. Now, I'll head towards the beach and when I get there, I'll head to Innocence Island by means of Fire and Ice.

Avian Freeze
3rd July 2003, 10:11 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight You ask Murkrow to Peck at the wings of any Pok幦on who get ahead of her. Swift ails a bit as his wing aches from your Pecking but nonetheless he tries to use a Steel Wing on you! He flies up to Murkrow and whacks her with a Steel Wing! She caws in pain but nonetheless continues flying, still doing fine. Wildfire tries to protect herself with another Double Team and she continues flying through the sky, out of sight of the other birds. Lastly, Ace uses Fly to avoid being hit by any attacks, and he continues soaring through the skies, body aching and severely injured still.

Murkrow is the first to take wing and she advances 230 units, passing the ribbon at the finish line and winning the competition! Swift advances only 58 units, unfortunately, due to his injured wing. Ace soars ahead 68 units because of his slow speed. Wildfire is lucky this time and catches a thermal draft, giving her energy and bringing her ahead 105 units. But none of them get even close to the finish line!

Murkrow swoops back down to you and you pet her head, congratulating her victory. Congratulations my boy! the monk says to you, patting your back. You have definitely proven your spirit of competition! Here is your prize! The monk heads to a small box and opens it, giving you a device which looks like a grappling hook. This is the Switching Hook! It allows you to switch positions with an object that you grab with it! It may come in handy some day. You may now head up to the fourth floor. He bows and allows you entrance up the stairs.

You thank the monk and head up the stairs to see another monk, this one is tall and wears a very serious look. He says, Your last test will be testing your battling skills. Come, the Pok幦on you shall have is
Magcargo, and my Pok幦on shall be Jynx! They are both at level 55 and here are their stats!

Magcargo (F)
HP 154
Attack 94
Defense 171
Speed 72
Special Attack 127
Special Defense 127

Yawn, Smog, Ember, Rock Throw, Harden, Amnesia, Flamethrower, Rock Slide, Heat Wave, Attract, Frustration, Hyper Beam, Double Team, Reflect

Jynx (F)
Level 55
HP 171
Attack 94
Defense 78
Speed 144
Special Attack 166
Special Defense 144

Pound, Lick, Lovely Kiss, Powder Snow, Double Slap, Ice Punch, Mean Look, Fake Tears, Body Slam, Toxic, Torment, Hyper Beam, Double Team, Light Screen

What attack will you use first?

Ally You walk along the riverside towards the melancholy Meowth and you ask her whats wrong. She says with a tear, I cant find my motherwe were walking down the river, just taking a nice walk, *sob*, and thensome weird fish thing popped out of the river and grabbed her! It..it grabbed her and she fell down the stream *sob* and strangely, the river was going really fast and she got swept away, upstream! *sob*, now Ill never find her ;-; she says. You try to comfort her with a hug, but she is still weeping.

What will you do now? Offer to help the Meowth find her mother, comfort her some more, or something else.

Nala98 You ask Ralts to single out one of the Tauros and she nods, getting to the work right away. The rest of you run out of the way of the charging bulls. Ralts focuses her mind and manages to catch one of the Tauros in the air, surrounding him with a blue glow. The rest of them stampede by and things gradually calm down.

Ralts slowly lets the Tauros down and you offer him a piece of food. He gladly takes it and you ask it, What was it that had startled all of you?
Well you see, the Tauros says munching on the food, there was this Ursaring in the woods who had scared us to pieces! She had sharp claws and teeth and it even chased us! We were just grazing there thats all! I dont know why she had to frighten us like that!

What will you do now? Ask the Tauros where the Ursaring is and head there, explore the pasture, or something else.

Discoth鋂ue Terrified of the cave crumbling, you sincerely hope that Absol will find the Altaria! You wait, and it seems like she has not had any luck finding her. You begin to lose hope, when suddenly, all your Pok幦on burst through the rock wall! It seems Absols Future Sight has been of help once more! War rushes by and runs under you, causing you to fall over on to him. He then powers up an Agility, carrying you at the speed of light back to the entrance of the cave! Eclipse Faint Attacks to your location and Haunter apparatus there. Absol uses her powers to catch up with you as well, and you notice that the whole cave has fallen apart! Absol focuses her powers along with War, and all of you are brought up back to the surface of the Earth! You sigh, relieved, and check to see that all of your Pok幦on are fine. They smile at you, assuring you they are fine, and you sigh once again. You see the bright sun above you, and you are glad to see sunlight again and grateful to be out of the darkness.

What will you do now? Head back to the forest and hand the Scaponica plant to the old couple, head back into the Bottomless Pit, or something else.

Miko You search around for possible objects for Flare to set on fire. You find a long branch lying on the beach and you decide it is suitable. Flare lets off a small Ember at the stick, and you thank him. You then head into the cave, concerned for the young Magby. You stick to the walls and try to see what has happened. You can barely see anything in front of you, but several Zubat fly over your head and out the cave. You also can hear the quiet sound of water dripping. Walking for a short time, you come across a junction.

Which way will you go? Left or right?

DarkPrincess You head back towards the beach with the Volcano Ruby in your pack and you are ready to set off for another island! Once reaching it, you request for the transportation of Fire and Ice. You see a Sealeo pop out of the sea and Ice Balls the water, leaving many short icebergs. You jump nimbly across them, balancing carefully as not to fall in. Glory, Legolas, and Aerodactyl fly overhead and you hold Bagon in your arms. After about an hour of hopping, your feet are very sore and you wish you could have somewhere to sit. You see behind you a Numel, who Flamethrowers all the small icebergs, melting them into the sea.

Where will you go? Take a rest at the store, head to Route 41, Route 43, head into the forest, or something else.

Wolfsong
3rd July 2003, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Nala98 You ask Ralts to single out one of the Tauros and she nods, getting to the work right away. The rest of you run out of the way of the charging bulls. Ralts focuses her mind and manages to catch one of the Tauros in the air, surrounding him with a blue glow. The rest of them stampede by and things gradually calm down.

Ralts slowly lets the Tauros down and you offer him a piece of food. He gladly takes it and you ask it, What was it that had startled all of you?
Well you see, the Tauros says munching on the food, there was this Ursaring in the woods who had scared us to pieces! She had sharp claws and teeth and it even chased us! We were just grazing there thats all! I dont know why she had to frighten us like that!

What will you do now? Ask the Tauros where the Ursaring is and head there, explore the pasture, or something else.[/i]

Rainbow Mountains/Island of Dreams/23 CCP/3 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine (M), Shadow my captured umbreon (M), Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M) and Starflare - Rapidash (F)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

23 CC Points
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Sparkling Dew

I'll ask the tauros if he would join me on my journey. I will also ask him to lead me to the ursaring and I will do my best to help them out.

Ally
3rd July 2003, 10:43 PM
Ally You walk along the riverside towards the melancholy Meowth and you ask her whats wrong. She says with a tear, I cant find my motherwe were walking down the river, just taking a nice walk, *sob*, and thensome weird fish thing popped out of the river and grabbed her! It..it grabbed her and she fell down the stream *sob* and strangely, the river was going really fast and she got swept away, upstream! *sob*, now Ill never find her ;-; she says. You try to comfort her with a hug, but she is still weeping.

What will you do now? Offer to help the Meowth find her mother, comfort her some more, or something else.


Location: Art Island
Area: Aricu Riverside
Pokemon: Serenity (Lv. 6 Lapras), Blank (Lv. 7 Growlithe)
Food Units: 5
Pokedolls: 5
Stamps: 6


I can't just abandon her like this. . I'd pat the Meowth on her head, first, telling her thing'll be okay. And, of course, I'll offer to help her find her mother. Better yet, I'll promise that I will! And with Serenity around, it couldn't be that hard to find something in the water, I'd think.

DarkPrincess
4th July 2003, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
[b]DarkPrincess You head back towards the beach with the Volcano Ruby in your pack and you are ready to set off for another island! Once reaching it, you request for the transportation of Fire and Ice. You see a Sealeo pop out of the sea and Ice Balls the water, leaving many short icebergs. You jump nimbly across them, balancing carefully as not to fall in. Glory, Legolas, and Aerodactyl fly overhead and you hold Bagon in your arms. After about an hour of hopping, your feet are very sore and you wish you could have somewhere to sit. You see behind you a Numel, who Flamethrowers all the small icebergs, melting them into the sea.

Where will you go? Take a rest at the store, head to Route 41, Route 43, head into the forest, or something else.

CCPs: 7
Pok幦on: Glory (Lv.37 female Charizard), Legolas (Lv.16 male Grovyle), Bagon (Lv.13 female) and Aerodactyl (Lv.20 male)
Items: 4 food, 4 pokedolls, Houndoom Plushie and Volcano Ruby
Location: Innocence Island

I'll head down Route 41.

Avian Freeze
4th July 2003, 12:21 AM
Nala98 - You ask the Tauros if he would like to join you on your journey, and he answers, "I will accompany you, but after I have accomplished my duty, I must take my leave." You look at the Tauros, raising an eyebrow and wondering what he could mean. YOu are about to query him at what he means, but he interrupts you by saying, "You see those dense woods there?" you nod "That is where the Ursaring resides."

The Tauros takes off there, charging towards the woods and Blazer beckons you to get on him. You do so and he rushes off in close pursuit to the bull. Due to your fast pace, you reach the destination in little more than a few seconds. You hear some growling within the woods, and a large Ursaring walks out, standing on her hind legs with her child Teddiursa close by.

What will you do now? Ask the Ursaring why she scared the Tauros, back away, attack the bear, or something else.

Ally - You pat the Meowth on her head and you promise to help her find her mother. She smiles, wiping the last of her tears away with her paws and leaps into your arms!

Congratulations! Here are Meowth's stats:

Meowth, F
Level 9
Nature: Naive
Pickup: May find an item after battle.

Attacks: Scratch, Growl, Spite

"Thanks! You're so nice!" she says with a smile ^_^. "I think my mom must have floated off somewhere in Icuno Peak. That's where the river upstream leads to. And to get there, we'll have to head up Route 32. Could you do that?" she asks eagerly.

What will you say and do?

DarkPrincess - You head down Route 41, seeing on either side a thick forest. To your right, you see a calm stream which seems to head down to the south. You see several Pokemon around, and suddenly, a very strange sight appears to your left. You see a Skarmory who seems to be still! You examine it closely and it doesn't move a muscle. Its eyes are a petrified grey, and its wings look rusted. Suddenly, it lets out a squeak which startles you! You fall down and notice next to you a small can.

What will you do now? See what is inside the can, try to talk to the Skarmory, ignore it and continue on, or something else.

DarkPrincess
4th July 2003, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
[b]DarkPrincess - You head down Route 41, seeing on either side a thick forest. To your right, you see a calm stream which seems to head down to the south. You see several Pokemon around, and suddenly, a very strange sight appears to your left. You see a Skarmory who seems to be still! You examine it closely and it doesn't move a muscle. Its eyes are a petrified grey, and its wings look rusted. Suddenly, it lets out a squeak which startles you! You fall down and notice next to you a small can.

What will you do now? See what is inside the can, try to talk to the Skarmory, ignore it and continue on, or something else.

CCPs: 7
Pok幦on: Glory (Lv.37 female Charizard), Legolas (Lv.16 male Grovyle), Bagon (Lv.13 female) and Aerodactyl (Lv.20 male)
Items: 4 food, 4 pokedolls, Houndoom Plushie and Volcano Ruby
Location: Route 41 on Innocence Island

Whee! You didn't forget about me :)

I'll check out what is inside the can and afterwards, I'll ask the Skarmory if it's okay.

Ally
4th July 2003, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Ally - You pat the Meowth on her head and you promise to help her find her mother. She smiles, wiping the last of her tears away with her paws and leaps into your arms!

Congratulations! Here are Meowth's stats:

Meowth, F
Level 9
Nature: Naive
Pickup: May find an item after battle.

Attacks: Scratch, Growl, Spite

"Thanks! You're so nice!" she says with a smile ^_^. "I think my mom must have floated off somewhere in Icuno Peak. That's where the river upstream leads to. And to get there, we'll have to head up Route 32. Could you do that?" she asks eagerly.

What will you say and do?



Location: Art Island
Area: Aricu Riverside
Pokemon: Serenity (Lv. 6 Lapras), Blank (Lv. 7 Growlithe)
Food Units: 5
Pokedolls: 5
Stamps: 6
Companion: Female Meowth (Level 9)


After absorbing the compliment. . "Of course I can, sweetie!" And then we'll all head up Route 32. Only under a slight hurry for excitment. ^^;

Jay
4th July 2003, 07:02 AM
Statistics
Area: Poison Door, Mistonnence Dragart
Total of CCP's: 1
Stamps: 12
Food / Pok Dolls: 5/5
Companion: Akaiou (Level 28 Golem, Male), Swirl (Level 15 Poliwrath, Male), Umbreon, Espeon, Swinub.

I'll ask what I need to do to help them out. I bet you expected I'd say that.


Originally Posted by Tyler

Faithless - You ask the guy what is going on and he answers, "You see, this gringy place used to be a beautiful community. Everyone lived happily and the place was really successful in trade and commerce. The air was wonderful and the people were very healthy. Strangely though, about 5 years ago, a group of Poison Pokemon came to this town. No one knows why, no one knows how, but they invaded the town, poisoning the crops, intoxicating the air, and spewing smoke all over. Eventually, more and more Poison Pokemon emigrated here. The people coughed heavily, no one could live safely anymore, and they had to flee the town, leaving everything behind.
About two years ago, a restoration team was sent here to revive the town and rid of the Poison Pokemon. Hannah is our leader and she guides the searches of possibilities. We've made little progress, but we're still persisting.
A few months ago, we heard a story from an odd young girl with a kimono and an ornamental hat on her head passing by. She told us, 'Search for the elusive serpent that resides in the lake. She will guide you.' A fog fell, and soon enough, the girl was gone.
We deduced this Pokemon to be none other than Milotic. We've been searching for her, but there has been no luck as of yet. We have workers searching, but it is very tough to search through this thick muck. Could you help us?"

What will you say in reply?

Wolfsong
4th July 2003, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Nala98 - You ask the Tauros if he would like to join you on your journey, and he answers, "I will accompany you, but after I have accomplished my duty, I must take my leave." You look at the Tauros, raising an eyebrow and wondering what he could mean. YOu are about to query him at what he means, but he interrupts you by saying, "You see those dense woods there?" you nod "That is where the Ursaring resides."

The Tauros takes off there, charging towards the woods and Blazer beckons you to get on him. You do so and he rushes off in close pursuit to the bull. Due to your fast pace, you reach the destination in little more than a few seconds. You hear some growling within the woods, and a large Ursaring walks out, standing on her hind legs with her child Teddiursa close by.

What will you do now? Ask the Ursaring why she scared the Tauros, back away, attack the bear, or something else.

Rainbow Mountains/Island of Dreams/25 CCP/3 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine (M), Shadow my captured umbreon (M), Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M) and Starflare - Rapidash (F)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

25 CC Points
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Sparkling Dew

I'll ask the ursaring why she scared the tauros.

Anita
4th July 2003, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Miko You search around for possible objects for Flare to set on fire. You find a long branch lying on the beach and you decide it is suitable. Flare lets off a small Ember at the stick, and you thank him. You then head into the cave, concerned for the young Magby. You stick to the walls and try to see what has happened. You can barely see anything in front of you, but several Zubat fly over your head and out the cave. You also can hear the quiet sound of water dripping. Walking for a short time, you come across a junction.

Which way will you go? Left or right?

Location: Dragonair Island, Cave off Route 23.
Pokemon: Flare(Lv.5M), Dewdrop(Lv.7F)
Food units: 5.
Pokedolls: 5.
Stamps: 18.

I think I'll go left. *dun dun DUUUN*

Pichu
4th July 2003, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Cyndaquil You open up the incubator with a magical green button on the machine :o. You then hold the large egg, curious to see what is inside. Suddenly, you hear the noise of a door slamming behind you, and your heart begins to beat very rapidly. You realize that you may be caught soon but you cant resist seeing what is inside this egg!

EEEEEEEEKKKKKK!!!! A Chansey shouts! She heads towards you and snatches the egg right from your hands. WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! DIDNT YOU READ THE SIGN, NO ENTRY?! she says hysterically, with a face as red as a tomato. NOW YOUVE REALLY DONE IT! WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THIS EGG?! You notice that the egg is beginning to chip apart even more, as you watch in amazement. GET OUT OF HERE! YOUVE CAUSED ENOUGH TROUBLE! You ignore the Chanseys ranting and watch as a plug pops out! You watch as it climbs out and begins to bawl! EEEEKKK!!! The Chansey drops the baby immediately and runs up the stairs to alert the others. You notice that it looks sort of like an Elekid except it looks abnormally large. It has green skin and an odd blue glow surrounding it. The Elekid is sobbing for it doesnt know where it is. It also is sucking its thumb innocently and looks at you curiously.

What will you do? Comfort the Elekid (state how), make your escape and run out of the Pok幦on Center, look for the Pidgeot, or something else.

Island: Art Island
Location: Pok幦on Center....Incubator
Pok幦on: Tails (Eevee L.6), Feathers (Pidgey L.6), (Gyarados L.22)
5 food units, 5 Pok嶮olls
CCP: 62

I quickly give 1 food unit to it and give a pok嶮oll for a hug (those are what they are for right? :rolleyes: ) I hold it up in the air and give it a gentle hug as well. I suddenly hear a lot of footsteps and some wings fluttering. "It must be the Pidgeot!", I exclaimed...I decide I should wait since it was my fault that "broke-in" here.

What will happen now? they torture me for doing this, send me to prison, let me go, give me a hot chocolate XD, or something else =)

Knight of Time
4th July 2003, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
[b]DarkPrince the Dark Knight You ask Murkrow to Peck at the wings of any Pok幦on who get ahead of her. Swift ails a bit as his wing aches from your Pecking but nonetheless he tries to use a Steel Wing on you! He flies up to Murkrow and whacks her with a Steel Wing! She caws in pain but nonetheless continues flying, still doing fine. Wildfire tries to protect herself with another Double Team and she continues flying through the sky, out of sight of the other birds. Lastly, Ace uses Fly to avoid being hit by any attacks, and he continues soaring through the skies, body aching and severely injured still.

Murkrow is the first to take wing and she advances 230 units, passing the ribbon at the finish line and winning the competition! Swift advances only 58 units, unfortunately, due to his injured wing. Ace soars ahead 68 units because of his slow speed. Wildfire is lucky this time and catches a thermal draft, giving her energy and bringing her ahead 105 units. But none of them get even close to the finish line!

Murkrow swoops back down to you and you pet her head, congratulating her victory. Congratulations my boy! the monk says to you, patting your back. You have definitely proven your spirit of competition! Here is your prize! The monk heads to a small box and opens it, giving you a device which looks like a grappling hook. This is the Switching Hook! It allows you to switch positions with an object that you grab with it! It may come in handy some day. You may now head up to the fourth floor. He bows and allows you entrance up the stairs.

You thank the monk and head up the stairs to see another monk, this one is tall and wears a very serious look. He says, Your last test will be testing your battling skills. Come, the Pok幦on you shall have is
Magcargo, and my Pok幦on shall be Jynx! They are both at level 55 and here are their stats!

Magcargo (F)
HP 154
Attack 94
Defense 171
Speed 72
Special Attack 127
Special Defense 127

Yawn, Smog, Ember, Rock Throw, Harden, Amnesia, Flamethrower, Rock Slide, Heat Wave, Attract, Frustration, Hyper Beam, Double Team, Reflect

Jynx (F)
Level 55
HP 171
Attack 94
Defense 78
Speed 144
Special Attack 166
Special Defense 144

Pound, Lick, Lovely Kiss, Powder Snow, Double Slap, Ice Punch, Mean Look, Fake Tears, Body Slam, Toxic, Torment, Hyper Beam, Double Team, Light Screen

What attack will you use first?

Location: Pixie Island, Temple (2F)
CCP: 0
Stamps: 40
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Moon Stone X2, Day Stone, Water Stone, Tyranitar Plushie, Dragonite Plushie, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure, Cell Phone, Switching Hook

Okay, I'd like the Magcargo to use a Heat Wave please.

Discoth廦ue
4th July 2003, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Discoth鋂ue Terrified of the cave crumbling, you sincerely hope that Absol will find the Altaria! You wait, and it seems like she has not had any luck finding her. You begin to lose hope, when suddenly, all your Pok幦on burst through the rock wall! It seems Absols Future Sight has been of help once more! War rushes by and runs under you, causing you to fall over on to him. He then powers up an Agility, carrying you at the speed of light back to the entrance of the cave! Eclipse Faint Attacks to your location and Haunter apparatus there. Absol uses her powers to catch up with you as well, and you notice that the whole cave has fallen apart! Absol focuses her powers along with War, and all of you are brought up back to the surface of the Earth! You sigh, relieved, and check to see that all of your Pok幦on are fine. They smile at you, assuring you they are fine, and you sigh once again. You see the bright sun above you, and you are glad to see sunlight again and grateful to be out of the darkness.

What will you do now? Head back to the forest and hand the Scaponica plant to the old couple, head back into the Bottomless Pit, or something else.

-
Island: Innocence Island
Area: Forest
Food Units: 4
Pok嶮olls: 5
Items: Frozen Diamond, Volcano Ruby
CCPs: 17
Plushies: Bulbasaur, Murkrow, Victreebel, Eevee, Meganium, Yanma, Cyndaquil, Pidgey, Quagsire, Growlithe, Ho-oh, Scyther, Pink Seel, Espeon, Ivysaur, Donphan, Blastoise, Abra, Suicune, Gengar, Ledian, Persian, Raichu, Pineco, Skiploom, Mewtwo, Chikorita, Snubbull
Pok幦on: War (Jolteon, Level 22, M), Eclipse (Persian, Level 31, F), Absol (Level 26, F), Haunter (Level 15, M)
~
First, I'll go back in the Bottomless Pit again to make sure no injured Pok幦on down there need help getting out. Then after everything is checked, I'll go to give the plant to the nice old people. ^^;;;

Avian Freeze
4th July 2003, 12:39 PM
DarkPrincess XD, nah, I just didnt happen to see your post until after I posted.

You observe to see what could be inside the can, and you realize it is a black greasy substance. You presume it must be oil and then you ask the Skarmory if he is okay. He gives off another loud squeak and you wonder why he is squeaking. You decide he probably needs the oil as you notice the different rusted parts on his body. You pour the oil in the different parts and the Skarmory then starts to stretch his wings and give out a loud cry which startles you.

He turns to you and says enthusiastically, Thank you so much for saving me! I was sure that no one would ever free me from becoming rusted!
You're welcome you say, a little scared by his eagerness o_O.
Ah, if only you had known what had happened. When I was younger, I fell in love with this beautiful Skarmory. However, when I tried to court her, she rejected me terribly and broke my heart! I could do nothing but lie out here in the woods, in so much pain and grief. I didnt budge for several days and one day, it rained, and it rained on for several days. And you see, after that, I rusted. And now you have freed me! But I wish that I could regain my heart! That heart that the Skarmory had broken. Could you help me to try to regain that heart that I had lost so long ago? he inquires of you.

What will you say?

Ally Of course I can, sweetie! you answer to the Meowth with a reassuring smile. You then continue up Route 32 with all your Pok幦on, in search of Icuno Peak. You look up ahead and see the mountain towering overhead and the three of you run there, eager to save the Meowths mother! Unfortunately, you are stopped by three Fighting Pok幦on!

A Hitmontop, Hitmonchan, and Hitmonlee stop you right in your tracks and say, If you want to pass, youll have to get by us, the Hitmon brothers! they say to you confidently. The three of them then get into a fighting stance, ready to battle you.

What will you do now? Battle them (you may choose 1 VS 3, 2 VS 3, or 3 VS 3), ignore them and continue on, weasel your way out of battling, or something else.

Jay Welcome back to the game Jay :). And yes, I expected you to say that, but theres a point when I feel like ending the update :P.

You tell them you would be glad to help, and they say, Great! Itll be hard to find this Milotic, but every little bit of help will be beneficial. You can start by scouring that area over there, he points to a lone section of the polluted lake off in the distance. If you can find some way to make it easier to search, let us know! Good luck! You walk over to the section, hearing lots of shouting and heaving as you walk there and seeing people haul up strange objects like tires and trash cans and the like. You reach the destined area and dive into it, deciding you can take only Swirl with you. However, Swirl seems a bit uncomfortable diving in such grimy water, and he flashes you a hesitant look.

What will you do now? Search without Swirl, find some way to keep Swirl clean, or something else.

Nala98 You ask the Ursaring why she would attack the Tauros and she answers, I wouldnt have scared them if they didnt come near! I must protect my baby Teddiursa. Hes the only child I have and I cant let vicious bulls hurt the poor creature! Thats the only reason why I roared to scare them away. I had no other intention! she holds her child close to her, wide-eyed at the Tauros. You notice the baby Teddiursa sucking his thumb innocently and looking spaced out.

Suddenly, you notice the scenery abruptly changing into the chamber. You glance up at the ceiling and see the constellations againThis time, you notice five more constellations. There is Pisces who lies near Cancer and Scorpio, and Ursa Minor seems to be under Ursa Major, shying away in a corner of the sky. There is also Gemini and Ares near each other in the center of the sky. The Ursaring, Teddiursa, and Tauros look at you calmly, which you find somewhat odd, especially since they are now in a completely different place completely dissimilar to their home!

Which door will you enter now? The right one of the one behind you?

Miko You head left, and you hear a loud groan coming from there. You also hear a whiny voice back there as well, and you begin to wonder if it could be Magby. You continue walking with Flare and Dewdrop by your side and with the torch slowly burning away. You keep walking, hearing the water dripping, and you see several creatures scamper by, like Sandshrew, Rattata, and even some Wurmple. Soon enough, you come across to a dead end, but the wall looks somewhat strange. It is brown andfurry O_O. You are surprised by this and wonder what it could be.

What will you do now? Poke the wall, touch it with the torch, ignore it and head back, or something else.

Cyndaquil Haha, very funny :P.

You hand the baby Elekid the Pok Doll so he can hug it. He continues to suck his thumb and hugs the Pok Doll tightly (it can be a gift, a source for comfort, or most uncommonly, a decoy so you can escape, like in the game). You then give the doll a gentle hug yourself (or did you mean Elekid? o.o, it wasnt clear who you meant, sorry). You hear ruffling feathers come down the stairs and you await what will happen.

Soon enough, the large bird wanders down the stairs and says to you, Hello. Dont worry, Ive cleared you. You're not in any trouble, but the Chansey and Blissey who run this center are going to keep a close eye on you now. Heres your hot chocolate by the way, he says with a smirk. The Pidgeot then notices the young Elekid whose tears are just drying up. Ah, now this is an interesting sight. A green Elekid who is larger than normal with a blue glow. The Pidgeot looks at the baby with a warm smile and says to you, I shall ask the Chansey a bit about him. Care to join me? he inquires you while walking up the stairs.

DarkPrince the Dark Knight Im going to put the stats and attacks at the beginning of each post to make it easier for me, okay? :)

Magcargo (F)
HP 154
Attack 94
Defense 171
Speed 72
Special Attack 127
Special Defense 127

Yawn, Smog, Ember, Rock Throw, Harden, Amnesia, Flamethrower, Rock Slide, Heat Wave, Attract, Frustration, Hyper Beam, Double Team, Reflect

Jynx (F)
Level 55
HP 171
Attack 94
Defense 78
Speed 144
Special Attack 166
Special Defense 144

Pound, Lick, Lovely Kiss, Powder Snow, Double Slap, Ice Punch, Mean Look, Fake Tears, Body Slam, Toxic, Torment, Hyper Beam, Double Team, Light Screen

Jynx begins the battle by using a Powder Snow. The attack is weak and does little damage to Magcargo, on who the icicles melt in seconds. You then tell Magcargo to use a Heat Wave on Jynx. She nods and squints her eyes, sending a breeze of searing heat at Jynx, who shrieks a bit oddly at the pain, for her weakness to fire.

Jynx did 18 damage to Magcargo, leaving her with 136HP!
Magcargo did 132 damage to Jynx, leaving her with only 39HP!

Looks like this battle is going down the drain. What attack will you use next?

Discoth鋂ue Wow, that was an unexpected answer ^^;.

You head back into the Bottomless Pit, and your Pok幦on look at you with surprise, but follow along nonetheless. Absol softens your fall with her psychic abilities, and you see nothing but plenty of rocks fallen and blocking the cave entrance. You wonder what could have happened to the Altaria and the Snorlax but it appears there is no sign of them. You nod to Absol and she lifts you with her abilities back to the surface.

The lot of you then walk back to the forest, once again trudging through the marshes and marching through the woods. Soon enough, you reach the familiar old cottage and see the old man and woman and the Pupitar looking more sickly than ever :(. You run over to them and hand over the Scaponica plant immediately.

Ah, bless you child. Thank you so much! the old lady says. She heads into the house and after several anxious minutes, she returns with a brew. The old lady heads over to the Pupitar and beckons him to drink the soup. The Pupitar, looking droopy barely has any idea of what is going on. She then feeds him the brew and after even more uneasy minutes, he gradually begins to feel better! After full recovery the Pupitar happily hops around.
Haha! I knew Pupitar would make it throu-eh? the old man says, getting cut off as Pupitar glows a beautiful white! Soon enough, he is a full-grown Tyranitar! All of you clap on his evolution and the old woman hugs you, thanking you for all the help.
You have helped us so much! You see, this Pupi-well Tyranitar, she says smiling and getting used to the new Pok幦on, was once a Larvitar. My husband had given him as a gift on our first anniversary. It has grown like us and we are so thankful to you for saving him.
Yep, now I see the good in kids which Ive never seen before, the old man chuckles. Ah, I have something to give you as thanks. The old man wanders on his cane into the house, and after several minutes of what sounds like crashing and digging, he comes back out holding a glowing gem. This here, child, is the Mystic Pearl. One day, our Larvitar had dug it up when he was wandering around the shore of Phantom Lake. We were so surprised by the discovery that we kept it. And now, you may have it. Think of it as thanks from Tyranitar. He says with a wink.

The old couple thanks you once more and then bid you goodbye, wishing you the luck of the Maiden on your journey. You wave goodbye to them and set off for your next destination.

Where will you go now?

DarkPrincess
4th July 2003, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
DarkPrincess XD, nah, I just didnt happen to see your post until after I posted.

You observe to see what could be inside the can, and you realize it is a black greasy substance. You presume it must be oil and then you ask the Skarmory if he is okay. He gives off another loud squeak and you wonder why he is squeaking. You decide he probably needs the oil as you notice the different rusted parts on his body. You pour the oil in the different parts and the Skarmory then starts to stretch his wings and give out a loud cry which startles you.

He turns to you and says enthusiastically, Thank you so much for saving me! I was sure that no one would ever free me from becoming rusted!
You're welcome you say, a little scared by his eagerness o_O.
Ah, if only you had known what had happened. When I was younger, I fell in love with this beautiful Skarmory. However, when I tried to court her, she rejected me terribly and broke my heart! I could do nothing but lie out here in the woods, in so much pain and grief. I didnt budge for several days and one day, it rained, and it rained on for several days. And you see, after that, I rusted. And now you have freed me! But I wish that I could regain my heart! That heart that the Skarmory had broken. Could you help me to try to regain that heart that I had lost so long ago? he inquires of you.

What will you say?

CCPs: 7
Pok幦on: Glory (Lv.37 female Charizard), Legolas (Lv.16 male Grovyle), Bagon (Lv.13 female) and Aerodactyl (Lv.20 male)
Items: 4 food, 4 pokedolls, Houndoom Plushie and Volcano Ruby
Location: Route 41 on Innocence Island

"That's horrible and sure I could help ya. Where do you think she is?"

- that's what I'll say.

Discoth廦ue
4th July 2003, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Discoth鋂ue Wow, that was an unexpected answer ^^;.

You head back into the Bottomless Pit, and your Pok幦on look at you with surprise, but follow along nonetheless. Absol softens your fall with her psychic abilities, and you see nothing but plenty of rocks fallen and blocking the cave entrance. You wonder what could have happened to the Altaria and the Snorlax but it appears there is no sign of them. You nod to Absol and she lifts you with her abilities back to the surface.

The lot of you then walk back to the forest, once again trudging through the marshes and marching through the woods. Soon enough, you reach the familiar old cottage and see the old man and woman and the Pupitar looking more sickly than ever :(. You run over to them and hand over the Scaponica plant immediately.

Ah, bless you child. Thank you so much! the old lady says. She heads into the house and after several anxious minutes, she returns with a brew. The old lady heads over to the Pupitar and beckons him to drink the soup. The Pupitar, looking droopy barely has any idea of what is going on. She then feeds him the brew and after even more uneasy minutes, he gradually begins to feel better! After full recovery the Pupitar happily hops around.
Haha! I knew Pupitar would make it throu-eh? the old man says, getting cut off as Pupitar glows a beautiful white! Soon enough, he is a full-grown Tyranitar! All of you clap on his evolution and the old woman hugs you, thanking you for all the help.
You have helped us so much! You see, this Pupi-well Tyranitar, she says smiling and getting used to the new Pok幦on, was once a Larvitar. My husband had given him as a gift on our first anniversary. It has grown like us and we are so thankful to you for saving him.
Yep, now I see the good in kids which Ive never seen before, the old man chuckles. Ah, I have something to give you as thanks. The old man wanders on his cane into the house, and after several minutes of what sounds like crashing and digging, he comes back out holding a glowing gem. This here, child, is the Mystic Pearl. One day, our Larvitar had dug it up when he was wandering around the shore of Phantom Lake. We were so surprised by the discovery that we kept it. And now, you may have it. Think of it as thanks from Tyranitar. He says with a wink.

The old couple thanks you once more and then bid you goodbye, wishing you the luck of the Maiden on your journey. You wave goodbye to them and set off for your next destination.

Where will you go now?
-
Island: Innocence Island
Area: Forest
Food Units: 4
Pok嶮olls: 5
Items: Frozen Diamond, Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl
CCPs: 17
Plushies: Bulbasaur, Murkrow, Victreebel, Eevee, Meganium, Yanma, Cyndaquil, Pidgey, Quagsire, Growlithe, Ho-oh, Scyther, Pink Seel, Espeon, Ivysaur, Donphan, Blastoise, Abra, Suicune, Gengar, Ledian, Persian, Raichu, Pineco, Skiploom, Mewtwo, Chikorita, Snubbull
Pok幦on: War (Jolteon, Level 22, M), Eclipse (Persian, Level 31, F), Absol (Level 26, F), Haunter (Level 15, M)
~
I'll say goodbye to the couple and the Tyranitar, then head back to the Bottomless Pit and see if the Altaria managed to escape. After I'm finished, I'll go to the Art Island by means of Fire & Ice.

Ally
4th July 2003, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Ally Of course I can, sweetie! you answer to the Meowth with a reassuring smile. You then continue up Route 32 with all your Pok幦on, in search of Icuno Peak. You look up ahead and see the mountain towering overhead and the three of you run there, eager to save the Meowths mother! Unfortunately, you are stopped by three Fighting Pok幦on!

A Hitmontop, Hitmonchan, and Hitmonlee stop you right in your tracks and say, If you want to pass, youll have to get by us, the Hitmon brothers! they say to you confidently. The three of them then get into a fighting stance, ready to battle you.

What will you do now? Battle them (you may choose 1 VS 3, 2 VS 3, or 3 VS 3), ignore them and continue on, weasel your way out of battling, or something else.



Location: Art Island
Area: Route 32
Pokemon: Serenity (Lv. 6 Lapras), Blank (Lv. 7 Growlithe)
Food Units: 5
Pokedolls: 5
Stamps: 6
Companion: Female Meowth (Level 9)


I really don't think we want to wait around and fight these three, especially with the Meowth's mother in who-knows what kind of situation. So, we'll just ignore them and continue on. Of course, if they start to get out of hand and continue to want to fight, I have three pokedolls with their names on them, and those will help us continue on our way. ^^;

Knight of Time
4th July 2003, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
DarkPrince the Dark Knight Im going to put the stats and attacks at the beginning of each post to make it easier for me, okay? :)

Magcargo (F)
HP 154
Attack 94
Defense 171
Speed 72
Special Attack 127
Special Defense 127

Yawn, Smog, Ember, Rock Throw, Harden, Amnesia, Flamethrower, Rock Slide, Heat Wave, Attract, Frustration, Hyper Beam, Double Team, Reflect

Jynx (F)
Level 55
HP 171
Attack 94
Defense 78
Speed 144
Special Attack 166
Special Defense 144

Pound, Lick, Lovely Kiss, Powder Snow, Double Slap, Ice Punch, Mean Look, Fake Tears, Body Slam, Toxic, Torment, Hyper Beam, Double Team, Light Screen

Jynx begins the battle by using a Powder Snow. The attack is weak and does little damage to Magcargo, on who the icicles melt in seconds. You then tell Magcargo to use a Heat Wave on Jynx. She nods and squints her eyes, sending a breeze of searing heat at Jynx, who shrieks a bit oddly at the pain, for her weakness to fire.

Jynx did 18 damage to Magcargo, leaving her with 136HP!
Magcargo did 132 damage to Jynx, leaving her with only 39HP!

Looks like this battle is going down the drain. What attack will you use next?

Okay, I'd like the Magcargo to finish the Jynx off with a wide Rock Slide please.

Anita
4th July 2003, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Miko You head left, and you hear a loud groan coming from there. You also hear a whiny voice back there as well, and you begin to wonder if it could be Magby. You continue walking with Flare and Dewdrop by your side and with the torch slowly burning away. You keep walking, hearing the water dripping, and you see several creatures scamper by, like Sandshrew, Rattata, and even some Wurmple. Soon enough, you come across to a dead end, but the wall looks somewhat strange. It is brown andfurry O_O. You are surprised by this and wonder what it could be.

What will you do now? Poke the wall, touch it with the torch, ignore it and head back, or something else.

Location: Dragonair Island, Cave off Route 23.
Pokemon: Flare (Flareon,Lv.5,M) and Dewdrop (Vaporeon,Lv.7,F).
Food units: 5.
Pokedolls: 5.
Stamps: 18.

Wek. O_o
I tentatively poke it a couple times, hoping for some kind of (positive) reaction.
I don't wanna hurt it or anything, it might attack me. o.o

Avian Freeze
4th July 2003, 02:25 PM
DarkPrincess - You ask the Skarmory, "That's horrible and sure I could help ya. Where do you think she is?"
"Ohh, I have no idea now. But she doesn't matter anymore. I only want my heart to be repaired after all the damage she's done."
"And how would we go about doing that?" you ask curiously.
"Would you mind if I join you? I may be able to find some help along your journey and then I shall leave you be." he asks eagerly, giving a weak smile.

I probably know your answer, but just to make sure, will you let him join?

Discotheque - You wave goodbye to the kind couple and their Tyranitar and you head back one more time to the Bottomless Pit just to check if the Altaria could be okay. After sloshing through the wet bogs, you reach the pit once more and peer down, seeing the emptiness. Absol helps you down again and you still see no sign. You sigh and Absol brings you back up. You sadly walk back to the beach. You call for the Fire and Ice transport, and a Glalie comes floating by, creating an ice path for you with Blizzard. You walk slowly across the sea, taking your time and pondering what could have happened to Altaria. Soon enough, you reach the dryer Art Island which is filled with deciduous trees. You are about to lose hope for her when suddenly, you begin to feel very drowsy. Not being able to keep awake, you collapse on to the beach and fall into a deep slumber.

In your head, you hear a serene voice from the mists in your dream. You see a majestic Articuno approach you and she smiles, saying to you, "Do not fear, Amanda. The Altaria is safe from any danger in that perilous pit. However, she is still in trouble. You must not worry yourself about her now, though. The time will come when you will meet her once more. Goodbye, and may the Maiden's love be with you!" she parts you with a soothing calm smile and you wake up, seeing your Pokemon nearby. War is sniffing you and says, "Don't worry, she's not dead." sticking his tongue out at you.

What will you do now? Head to Route 31, Route 32, head to the store, head to the Aricu River, or somewhere else.

Ally - You ignore the three Pokemon, knowing that you have bigger troubles at hand. Unfortunately, the three come in your way again and the Hitmonchan says, "Hey! Did you not hear one word we said? We'll let you pass if you battle us!" he says frustratingly. You give them a slight smirk with a glint in your eye, and you take out three identical Pokedolls to your Pokemon and toss them, saying, "Go! Meowth, Serenity, Blank!" The three Pokemon begin attacking right away, and you sneak away, dashing as fast as you can. Luckily, the Hitmon trio are so occupied with the Pokedolls they don't even notice you had gotten away.

Soon enough, you stop at the base of Icuno Peak. You stop to take a breather, as you ran so much and are now exhausted. You notice a cave which is conveniently located right there, and you wander into it, with your Pokemon by your sides. You look up and see the high peak way up top. You also see a beautiful waterfall cascading down into an iridescent lake right there. You see some water Pokemon bathing inside it and some Jynx doing a wacky dance around the pool. You also notice an underwater cave inside the lake as well as an alcove behind the waterfall! Unfortunately, that might be tough to get to...

DarkPrince the Dark Knight -

Magcargo (F)
HP 154 --> 136
Attack 94
Defense 171
Speed 72
Special Attack 127
Special Defense 127

Yawn, Smog, Ember, Rock Throw, Harden, Amnesia, Flamethrower, Rock Slide, Heat Wave, Attract, Frustration, Hyper Beam, Double Team, Reflect

Jynx (F)
Level 55
HP 171--> 39
Attack 94
Defense 78
Speed 144
Special Attack 166
Special Defense 144

Pound, Lick, Lovely Kiss, Powder Snow, Double Slap, Ice Punch, Mean Look, Fake Tears, Body Slam, Toxic, Torment, Hyper Beam, Double Team, Light Screen

Jynx, on her last breath, puts up a Light Screen for the next Pokemon who will come out, and as the rocks come crashing down on her from Magcargo's Rock Slide, she lets out a wail and faints. The monk smiles modestly, returning his Jynx and says, "Ah, you are a very good trainer. Now let's see if you can face up against this Pokemon, a Blastoise! Just to let you know, we are having a 4 on 4 battle. Is that fine with you?"

Magcargo (F)
HP 154 --> 136
Attack 94
Defense 171
Speed 72
Special Attack 127
Special Defense 127

Yawn, Smog, Ember, Rock Throw, Harden, Amnesia, Flamethrower, Rock Slide, Heat Wave, Attract, Frustration, Hyper Beam, Double Team, Reflect

(Sorry, forgot trait before, but it didn't matter much ^^; ) Trait: Flame Body: The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with BURN when using a direct attack against this Pok幦on

Blastoise (M)
Level 55
HP 186
Attack 130
Defense 149
Speed 125
Special Attack 133
Special Defense 155 (damage 1/2 because of Light Screen)

Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Bubble, Withdraw, Water Gun, Bite, Rapid Spin, Protect, Rain Dance, Skull Bash, Foresight, Facade, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Hail, Double Team

Trait: Torrent: When HP is below 1/3rd, Water's power increases to 1.5 times.

What will you say and do?

Miko - What's wek? XD

You poke the wall a couple of times, hoping it won't attack you (o_O). However nothing happens, the wall doesn't even budge. You hope that it won't attack you and it doesn't seem to. You look around and you notice a glowing object. You realize it to be the glowing ember that Magby was chasing after! You then notice a burn mark in the wall...Hm....

What will you do now? Burn the wall, poke it a bit more, attack it, or something else.

DarkPrincess
4th July 2003, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
DarkPrincess - You ask the Skarmory, "That's horrible and sure I could help ya. Where do you think she is?"
"Ohh, I have no idea now. But she doesn't matter anymore. I only want my heart to be repaired after all the damage she's done."
"And how would we go about doing that?" you ask curiously.
"Would you mind if I join you? I may be able to find some help along your journey and then I shall leave you be." he asks eagerly, giving a weak smile.

I probably know your answer, but just to make sure, will you let him join?

CCPs: 7
Pok幦on: Glory (Lv.37 female Charizard), Legolas (Lv.16 male Grovyle), Bagon (Lv.13 female) and Aerodactyl (Lv.20 male)
Items: 4 food, 4 pokedolls, Houndoom Plushie and Volcano Ruby
Island: Innocence
Location: Route 41

Of course I'll let him join =3 I could use something to help me through Innocence Island plus I cannot deny a Skarmory

Anita
4th July 2003, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Miko - What's wek? XD

You poke the wall a couple of times, hoping it won't attack you (o_O). However nothing happens, the wall doesn't even budge. You hope that it won't attack you and it doesn't seem to. You look around and you notice a glowing object. You realize it to be the glowing ember that Magby was chasing after! You then notice a burn mark in the wall...Hm....

What will you do now? Burn the wall, poke it a bit more, attack it, or something else.

Location: Dragonair Island, Cave off Route 23.
Pokemon: Flare(Flareon, Lv.5), Dewdrop(Vaporeon,Lv.7).
Food units: 5.
Pokedolls: 5.
Stamps: 18.

Hey, there's nothing wrong with being cautious. :P I dunno what wek is, I just felt like typing it. It could be a strange surprised sound or something.

Anyway. ^^'' I somehow find that ember very interesting, so I'll go look at it. Oo Then I think I'll poke the wall some more with my torch. <<

Knight of Time
4th July 2003, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
DarkPrince the Dark Knight -

Magcargo (F)
HP 154 --> 136
Attack 94
Defense 171
Speed 72
Special Attack 127
Special Defense 127

Yawn, Smog, Ember, Rock Throw, Harden, Amnesia, Flamethrower, Rock Slide, Heat Wave, Attract, Frustration, Hyper Beam, Double Team, Reflect

Jynx (F)
Level 55
HP 171--> 39
Attack 94
Defense 78
Speed 144
Special Attack 166
Special Defense 144

Pound, Lick, Lovely Kiss, Powder Snow, Double Slap, Ice Punch, Mean Look, Fake Tears, Body Slam, Toxic, Torment, Hyper Beam, Double Team, Light Screen

Jynx, on her last breath, puts up a Light Screen for the next Pokemon who will come out, and as the rocks come crashing down on her from Magcargo's Rock Slide, she lets out a wail and faints. The monk smiles modestly, returning his Jynx and says, "Ah, you are a very good trainer. Now let's see if you can face up against this Pokemon, a Blastoise! Just to let you know, we are having a 4 on 4 battle. Is that fine with you?"

Magcargo (F)
HP 154 --> 136
Attack 94
Defense 171
Speed 72
Special Attack 127
Special Defense 127

Yawn, Smog, Ember, Rock Throw, Harden, Amnesia, Flamethrower, Rock Slide, Heat Wave, Attract, Frustration, Hyper Beam, Double Team, Reflect

(Sorry, forgot trait before, but it didn't matter much ^^; ) Trait: Flame Body: The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with BURN when using a direct attack against this Pok幦on

Blastoise (M)
Level 55
HP 186
Attack 130
Defense 149
Speed 125
Special Attack 133
Special Defense 155 (damage 1/2 because of Light Screen)

Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Bubble, Withdraw, Water Gun, Bite, Rapid Spin, Protect, Rain Dance, Skull Bash, Foresight, Facade, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Hail, Double Team

Trait: Torrent: When HP is below 1/3rd, Water's power increases to 1.5 times.

What will you say and do?

Location: Pixie Island, Temple (2F)
CCP: 0
Stamps: 40
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Moon Stone X2, Day Stone, Water Stone, Tyranitar Plushie, Dragonite Plushie, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure, Cell Phone, Switching Hook, Bagon plushie, Absol plushie

I'm going to politely say no thanks to the monk (a 4 on 4 would take a little too long in my book).

Avian Freeze
4th July 2003, 03:11 PM
DarkPrincess - You tell the Skarmory that you would be glad to let him join you on your journey. He smiles and thanks you, and the two of you continue along Route 41.

After walking for a bit, the path continues, but there are several junctions along the way. The reason for this is because you have surprisingly come to a cornfield. There are several squares of corn layered out like a grid, and you find this place somewhat odd. You look over in the distance and see a lone Cacturne there, trying to fend off several Murkrow. You rush over to him and notice the Murkrow continuously pecking at the Cacturne. Unfortunately, they don't seem to be giving up and the Cacturne is nailed to a post!

What will you do now? Free the Cacturne, scare away the Murkrow, ignore them and walk on, or something else. (You may recognize something ;))

Miko - You examine the ember without picking it up, otherwise you would burn your fingers :o. YOu look at it and see it has a patch of fur on it. You also notice that it is slowly losing its glow. You stare at the wall curiously and start to poke it a bit with your torch. The flame sets of a roar and the wall moves!!! (you probably figured before that it wasn't a wall ;)). Suddenly, you see a head poke itself through the hole and you recognize it to be none other than a Slaking! He glares at you and says, "Why didja poke me wi' that torch?! You could 'ave killed me! I already was injured by this lil' Magby 'ere and 'is ember thingy. Can't I get some sleep around 'ere?!" he screams. The creature then lies back down, his back becoming a "wall" once more.

What will you do now? Poke him again with an ember, ask him a question, find an alternate route, or something else.

DarkPrince the Dark Knight - You politely say no thanks to the monk and he says, "Well then, do you mind at least battling my Blastoise? It shouldn't take too long." he says with a slight smile.

What will you say to him now?

Anita
4th July 2003, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Miko - You examine the ember without picking it up, otherwise you would burn your fingers :o. YOu look at it and see it has a patch of fur on it. You also notice that it is slowly losing its glow. You stare at the wall curiously and start to poke it a bit with your torch. The flame sets of a roar and the wall moves!!! (you probably figured before that it wasn't a wall ;)). Suddenly, you see a head poke itself through the hole and you recognize it to be none other than a Slaking! He glares at you and says, "Why didja poke me wi' that torch?! You could 'ave killed me! I already was injured by this lil' Magby 'ere and 'is ember thingy. Can't I get some sleep around 'ere?!" he screams. The creature then lies back down, his back becoming a "wall" once more.

What will you do now? Poke him again with an ember, ask him a question, find an alternate route, or something else.

Location: Dragonair Island, Cave off Route 23.
Pokemon: Flare (Flareon, Lv. 5 M), Dewdrop (Vaporeon, Lv. 7 F)
Food units: 5.
Pokedolls: 5.
Stamps: 18.

It's not everyday you see brown furry walls. :yes:
I'm gonna poke him again and apologize, asking him if he knows what happened to the magby. <<

Knight of Time
4th July 2003, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
DarkPrince the Dark Knight - You politely say no thanks to the monk and he says, "Well then, do you mind at least battling my Blastoise? It shouldn't take too long." he says with a slight smile.

What will you say to him now?

Location: Pixie Island, Temple (2F)
CCP: 0
Stamps: 40
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Moon Stone X2, Day Stone, Water Stone, Tyranitar Plushie, Dragonite Plushie, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure, Cell Phone, Switching Hook

Oh well, I guess I have no choice but to fight the Blastoise.

I want the Magcargo to use an Attract, followed by a Rock Slide please.

Discoth廦ue
4th July 2003, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze

Discotheque - You wave goodbye to the kind couple and their Tyranitar and you head back one more time to the Bottomless Pit just to check if the Altaria could be okay. After sloshing through the wet bogs, you reach the pit once more and peer down, seeing the emptiness. Absol helps you down again and you still see no sign. You sigh and Absol brings you back up. You sadly walk back to the beach. You call for the Fire and Ice transport, and a Glalie comes floating by, creating an ice path for you with Blizzard. You walk slowly across the sea, taking your time and pondering what could have happened to Altaria. Soon enough, you reach the dryer Art Island which is filled with deciduous trees. You are about to lose hope for her when suddenly, you begin to feel very drowsy. Not being able to keep awake, you collapse on to the beach and fall into a deep slumber.

In your head, you hear a serene voice from the mists in your dream. You see a majestic Articuno approach you and she smiles, saying to you, "Do not fear, Amanda. The Altaria is safe from any danger in that perilous pit. However, she is still in trouble. You must not worry yourself about her now, though. The time will come when you will meet her once more. Goodbye, and may the Maiden's love be with you!" she parts you with a soothing calm smile and you wake up, seeing your Pokemon nearby. War is sniffing you and says, "Don't worry, she's not dead." sticking his tongue out at you.

What will you do now? Head to Route 31, Route 32, head to the store, head to the Aricu River, or somewhere else.


-
Island: Art Island
Area: Main Beach
Food Units: 4
Pok嶮olls: 5
Items: Frozen Diamond, Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl
CCPs: 17
Plushies: Bulbasaur, Murkrow, Victreebel, Eevee, Meganium, Yanma, Cyndaquil, Pidgey, Quagsire, Growlithe, Ho-oh, Scyther, Pink Seel, Espeon, Ivysaur, Donphan, Blastoise, Abra, Suicune, Gengar, Ledian, Persian, Raichu, Pineco, Skiploom, Mewtwo, Chikorita, Snubbull
Pok幦on: War (Jolteon, Level 22, M), Eclipse (Persian, Level 31, F), Absol (Level 26, F), Haunter (Level 15, M)
~
Hm... I'll head towards the Aricu River, for no reason. ^_^;

Avian Freeze
4th July 2003, 03:54 PM
Miko - XD.

You poke the Slaking again, this time not with the torch as not to injure him, and he sticks his large head through the hole once more. "What now?" he asks, exasperated.
"I'm sorry for hurting you." you say meekly.
"It's fine..." he says, grunting.
"Would you have any idea where the Magby went?" you query.
"Well, after reaching me, the lil' guy was picked up by 'is mother I guess. She was a Magmar all right, and she led 'im out of the cave. That's all I know."

You thank the Slaking and he turns over once more, filling up the hole with his brown fur again. You look at the ember once more and realize that it wasn't an ember after all! After all the glowing stopped, you recognize the familiar luster. It's a TM! You pick it up and open it up, and though it is a little damage, it is still functionable.

COngratulations! You received a Fire Blast TM!

WHat will you do now? Since the Magby is safe, will you head back outside of the cave, talk to the Slaking again, head deeper into the cave, or something else.

DarkPrince the Dark Knight -
Magcargo (F)
HP 154 --> 136
Attack 94
Defense 171
Speed 72
Special Attack 127
Special Defense 127

Yawn, Smog, Ember, Rock Throw, Harden, Amnesia, Flamethrower, Rock Slide, Heat Wave, Attract, Frustration, Hyper Beam, Double Team, Reflect

Trait: Flame Body: The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with BURN when using a direct attack against this Pok幦on

Blastoise (M)
Level 55
HP 186
Attack 130
Defense 149
Speed 125
Special Attack 133
Special Defense 155 (damage 1/2 because of Light Screen)

Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Bubble, Withdraw, Water Gun, Bite, Rapid Spin, Protect, Rain Dance, Skull Bash, Foresight, Facade, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Hail, Double Team

Trait: Torrent: When HP is below 1/3rd, Water's power increases to 1.5 times.

The monk begins by commanding his Blastoise to use a Rain Dance!. Blastoise roars out, and as the ceiling opens up to the sky, the rain begins pouring into the temple grounds. Fire attacks are dampened and water attacks powered. You tell Magcargo to Attract that Blastoise! She nods and makes faces at Blastoise. She even shows off some of her shell to him. The Blastoise immediately gets heart eyes and falls in love with the large snail. XD. How odd, you think in your mind.

Continuing the battle, Blastoise follows up with a Protect shield. A glowing shield surrounds Blastoise as Magcargo attempts to pound him with a Rock Slide. The rocks smash into the barrier and bounce off, doing no damage.

Four more turns of rain.

What attack will you use now?

Discotheque - You head towards the Aricu River for no apparent reason, skipping along and wondering about the dream. Soon enough, you reach the calm stream and you see several Pokemon in it. There are Magikarp flopping about, Remoraid making beautiful fountains with their thin Water Guns. And even a Machop doing a backstroke in the river! You chuckle at the sight and touch the stream. It feels warm, just the right temperature, and it looks so inviting. The water looks good enough to swim in as well.

What will you do? Swim in the river, head somewhere else, watch the Pokemon a bit more, or something else.

Discoth廦ue
4th July 2003, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze

Discotheque - You head towards the Aricu River for no apparent reason, skipping along and wondering about the dream. Soon enough, you reach the calm stream and you see several Pokemon in it. There are Magikarp flopping about, Remoraid making beautiful fountains with their thin Water Guns. And even a Machop doing a backstroke in the river! You chuckle at the sight and touch the stream. It feels warm, just the right temperature, and it looks so inviting. The water looks good enough to swim in as well.

What will you do? Swim in the river, head somewhere else, watch the Pokemon a bit more, or something else.
-
Island: Art Island
Area: Aricu River
Food Units: 4
Pok嶮olls: 5
Items: Frozen Diamond, Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl
CCPs: 17
Plushies: Bulbasaur, Murkrow, Victreebel, Eevee, Meganium, Yanma, Cyndaquil, Pidgey, Quagsire, Growlithe, Ho-oh, Scyther, Pink Seel, Espeon, Ivysaur, Donphan, Blastoise, Abra, Suicune, Gengar, Ledian, Persian, Raichu, Pineco, Skiploom, Mewtwo, Chikorita, Snubbull
Pok幦on: War (Jolteon, Level 22, M), Eclipse (Persian, Level 31, F), Absol (Level 26, F), Haunter (Level 15, M)
~
Hm... I guess I'll take a swim in the river. ^^

Anita
4th July 2003, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Miko - XD.

You poke the Slaking again, this time not with the torch as not to injure him, and he sticks his large head through the hole once more. "What now?" he asks, exasperated.
"I'm sorry for hurting you." you say meekly.
"It's fine..." he says, grunting.
"Would you have any idea where the Magby went?" you query.
"Well, after reaching me, the lil' guy was picked up by 'is mother I guess. She was a Magmar all right, and she led 'im out of the cave. That's all I know."

You thank the Slaking and he turns over once more, filling up the hole with his brown fur again. You look at the ember once more and realize that it wasn't an ember after all! After all the glowing stopped, you recognize the familiar luster. It's a TM! You pick it up and open it up, and though it is a little damage, it is still functionable.

COngratulations! You received a Fire Blast TM!

WHat will you do now? Since the Magby is safe, will you head back outside of the cave, talk to the Slaking again, head deeper into the cave, or something else.

Location: Dragonair Island, Cave off Route 23.
Pokemon: Flare (Flareon, Lv. 5 M), Dewdrop (Vaporeon, Lv. 7 F)
Food Units: 5.
Pokedolls: 5.
Stamps: 18.

Yay! Knew there was something weird about that ember thingy.. I'll use it on Flare. ^^
Okay, I'll leave the poor slaking alone so he can get some sleep already. Then I'll go back out of the cave and continue along Route 23. Whistling. :D

Ally
4th July 2003, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Ally - You ignore the three Pokemon, knowing that you have bigger troubles at hand. Unfortunately, the three come in your way again and the Hitmonchan says, "Hey! Did you not hear one word we said? We'll let you pass if you battle us!" he says frustratingly. You give them a slight smirk with a glint in your eye, and you take out three identical Pokedolls to your Pokemon and toss them, saying, "Go! Meowth, Serenity, Blank!" The three Pokemon begin attacking right away, and you sneak away, dashing as fast as you can. Luckily, the Hitmon trio are so occupied with the Pokedolls they don't even notice you had gotten away.

Soon enough, you stop at the base of Icuno Peak. You stop to take a breather, as you ran so much and are now exhausted. You notice a cave which is conveniently located right there, and you wander into it, with your Pokemon by your sides. You look up and see the high peak way up top. You also see a beautiful waterfall cascading down into an iridescent lake right there. You see some water Pokemon bathing inside it and some Jynx doing a wacky dance around the pool. You also notice an underwater cave inside the lake as well as an alcove behind the waterfall! Unfortunately, that might be tough to get to...



Location: Art Island
Area: Icuno Peak
Pokemon: Serenity (Lv. 6 Lapras), Blank (Lv. 7 Growlithe)
Food Units: 5
Pokedolls: 2
Stamps: 6
Companion: Female Meowth (Level 9)


The alcove would be kind of hard to get to.. I think I'll ask Meowth about the fish creature that stole her mom, and then see about using Serenity to go down towards the underwater cave. Of course, that'd mean leaving Blank and the Meowth behind, and hoping I can hold my breathe long enough. But, its a risk I'm willing to take. ^^

Avian Freeze
4th July 2003, 04:38 PM
Discotheque - You decide to take a swim in the river, so you dive right in and feel the cool refreshing water. The Pokemon around you clap and smile, happy that a human has joined them. Some of them surround you and splash you with water or playfully Tackle you. You laugh at their actions and begin to swim around, seeing the sun shining brilliantly above you. You relax, thinking nothing could be calmer than this. Suddenly though, you realize the water is starting to be rougher and you attempt to cling back on to the riverside. Unfortunately, you miss, and your Pokemon try to help you! You hang on to them, but they get dragged in as well! You get carried away by the current and suddenly you notice a whirlpool in the river! You hurriedly try to swim back and War keeps trying to use Psychic but the powers of the whirlpool are so strong you get dragged in! The world around you begins to spin and you pass out, getting to dizzy.

You wake up, and find yourself in a huge room. You are under a very TALL table and you try to look on top. However, you can't see up there and you give up trying to find out what it could be. You see your Pokemon next to you, and they are perfectly conscious, as if nothing had happened. You notice a large chair nearby by too, and a bookshelf next to the wall. THere is also a door across the room which has a keyhole in it.

What will you do now? Attempt to open the door, try to climb to the top of the table, explore a bit more, or something else.

Miko - You teach the famed Fire Blast to Flare and he yips for joy, happy that he's learned such a move. You leave the Slaking alone and make your way out of the cave, the dying light of the torch guiding you. Soon enough, the light runs out but luckily, the exit is right in front of you. You keep walking and exit, feeling the heat once more.

You continue along Route 23, seeing the mountain range still to your right and the vast sea to your left. After walking for a while, you come across a junction.

Where will you go? Continue along Route 23, take a right to Route 22, head up the mountains, or something else.

Ally - You ask Meowth a bit more about the fish-creature and she explains, "Well. It looked scary. I think it's supposed to be pink but this one was orange. It also had a big eye on each side that stares at you weirdly. And its body was thin, kind of like a flounder. You ponder a bit about what she could be describing and you ask Serenity to bring you through the underwater cave to see what is there. She nods and carries you, diving towards the cave quickly. You hold as much breath as you can and watch as several fish Pokemon swim away to make way for you and Serenity. You head through the tunnel, and keep moving to make it to the other side. You are about to run out of breath when you see an opening, and the two of you pop out. You gasp for breath, soaking from the water, and you look around. You see a tunnel ahead of you.

What will you do now? Head back through the underwater tunnel, head through this tunnel, or something else.

Discoth廦ue
4th July 2003, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Discotheque - You decide to take a swim in the river, so you dive right in and feel the cool refreshing water. The Pokemon around you clap and smile, happy that a human has joined them. Some of them surround you and splash you with water or playfully Tackle you. You laugh at their actions and begin to swim around, seeing the sun shining brilliantly above you. You relax, thinking nothing could be calmer than this. Suddenly though, you realize the water is starting to be rougher and you attempt to cling back on to the riverside. Unfortunately, you miss, and your Pokemon try to help you! You hang on to them, but they get dragged in as well! You get carried away by the current and suddenly you notice a whirlpool in the river! You hurriedly try to swim back and War keeps trying to use Psychic but the powers of the whirlpool are so strong you get dragged in! The world around you begins to spin and you pass out, getting to dizzy.

You wake up, and find yourself in a huge room. You are under a very TALL table and you try to look on top. However, you can't see up there and you give up trying to find out what it could be. You see your Pokemon next to you, and they are perfectly conscious, as if nothing had happened. You notice a large chair nearby by too, and a bookshelf next to the wall. THere is also a door across the room which has a keyhole in it.

What will you do now? Attempt to open the door, try to climb to the top of the table, explore a bit more, or something else.


-
Island: Art Island
Area: ... in a whirlpool? O.o Somewhere.
Food Units: 4
Pok嶮olls: 5
Items: Frozen Diamond, Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl
CCPs: 17
Plushies: Bulbasaur, Murkrow, Victreebel, Eevee, Meganium, Yanma, Cyndaquil, Pidgey, Quagsire, Growlithe, Ho-oh, Scyther, Pink Seel, Espeon, Ivysaur, Donphan, Blastoise, Abra, Suicune, Gengar, Ledian, Persian, Raichu, Pineco, Skiploom, Mewtwo, Chikorita, Snubbull
Pok幦on: War (Jolteon, Level 22, M), Eclipse (Persian, Level 31, F), Absol (Level 26, F), Haunter (Level 15, M)
~
Wow, that's... odd. O.o; Eclipse will use Faint Attack to get on top of the table, or atleast use it as a boost and climb up. Haunter will grab onto Absol and float up to the top of the table while making sure that he has a firm grip on Absol, while War uses his Psychic powers to lift both him and me up to the top.

Ally
4th July 2003, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Ally - You ask Meowth a bit more about the fish-creature and she explains, "Well. It looked scary. I think it's supposed to be pink but this one was orange. It also had a big eye on each side that stares at you weirdly. And its body was thin, kind of like a flounder. You ponder a bit about what she could be describing and you ask Serenity to bring you through the underwater cave to see what is there. She nods and carries you, diving towards the cave quickly. You hold as much breath as you can and watch as several fish Pokemon swim away to make way for you and Serenity. You head through the tunnel, and keep moving to make it to the other side. You are about to run out of breath when you see an opening, and the two of you pop out. You gasp for breath, soaking from the water, and you look around. You see a tunnel ahead of you.

What will you do now? Head back through the underwater tunnel, head through this tunnel, or something else. [/B]


Location: Art Island
Area: Underwater Tunnels in Icuno Peak
Pokemon: Serenity (Lv. 6 Lapras), Blank (Lv. 7 Growlithe)
Food Units: 5
Pokedolls: 2
Stamps: 6
Companion: Female Meowth (Level 9)


Not much else to do but see what the tunnel ahead holds. ^^

Anita
4th July 2003, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Miko - You teach the famed Fire Blast to Flare and he yips for joy, happy that he's learned such a move. You leave the Slaking alone and make your way out of the cave, the dying light of the torch guiding you. Soon enough, the light runs out but luckily, the exit is right in front of you. You keep walking and exit, feeling the heat once more.

You continue along Route 23, seeing the mountain range still to your right and the vast sea to your left. After walking for a while, you come across a junction.

Where will you go? Continue along Route 23, take a right to Route 22, head up the mountains, or something else.

Location: Dragonair Island, Route 23.
Pokemon: Flare (Flareon, Lv. 5 M), Dewdrop (Vaporeon, Lv. 7 F).
Food units: 5.
Pokedolls: 5.
Stamps: 22.

Hm.. I'll try Route 22.

Pichu
4th July 2003, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Cyndaquil Haha, very funny :P.

You hand the baby Elekid the Pok Doll so he can hug it. He continues to suck his thumb and hugs the Pok Doll tightly (it can be a gift, a source for comfort, or most uncommonly, a decoy so you can escape, like in the game). You then give the doll a gentle hug yourself (or did you mean Elekid? o.o, it wasnt clear who you meant, sorry). You hear ruffling feathers come down the stairs and you await what will happen.

Soon enough, the large bird wanders down the stairs and says to you, Hello. Dont worry, Ive cleared you. You're not in any trouble, but the Chansey and Blissey who run this center are going to keep a close eye on you now. Heres your hot chocolate by the way, he says with a smirk. The Pidgeot then notices the young Elekid whose tears are just drying up. Ah, now this is an interesting sight. A green Elekid who is larger than normal with a blue glow. The Pidgeot looks at the baby with a warm smile and says to you, I shall ask the Chansey a bit about him. Care to join me? he inquires you while walking up the stairs.

What will you do now, follow the Pidgeot upstairs, or something else <-- You forgot this statement!!! XP

Island: Art Island
Location: Pok幦on Center....Caught in the crime scene :O
Pok幦on: Tails (Eevee L.6), Feathers (Pidgey L.6), (Gyarados L.22)
4 food units, 4 Pok嶮olls
CCP: 62

I meant to hug the elekid... what good would it do to me to hug a plush gently? --;;

I quickly grab my stuff and shoes and follow them upstairs. I notice on the ceiling were security cameras. Why didn't I notice it before?, I thought. At the door to the basement, their were an army of chanseys and blisseys with a face not-so-friendly. They seem to be holding on somekind of thing... possibly a weapon of somesort.

What will happen now, did the pidgeot really cleared things up, is it the end of my journey, or something else (sorry, can't resist. :P )

Avian Freeze
4th July 2003, 05:33 PM
Discotheque - You tell your plan to each of your Pokemon and they nod their heads. Eclipse uses a Faint Attack and gets at least partway. She then climbs up the table leg using her paws. Haunter grabs Absol and floats up slowly, trying not to drop Absol. YOu then tell War to use Psychic on you and him to bring you both up to the top. He nods and focuses his mind, levitating the both of you. After some time, you reach the top of the tall table and see a solution. It's contained in a jar that's bigger than you! You also see several other things at this height. Above you is the bookshelf, and you notice that the books are about odd things. How to Disappear by C.P., Absolute Rule No Question by QoH, I'm LATE! by W.U. are just some of the bizarre titles. You notice that none of them show the full name and you begin to wonder what they could stand for.

What will you do? Break the jar and drink the solution, flip through the books on the bookshelf by floating up there, or something else.

Ally - You go ahead into the tunnel to see what could be here, and you notice that it stretches long. You even have to start crawling at a point and you keep on crawling, your elbows and knees starting to ache. Finally, you see the light at the end of the tunnel and crawl right out of the whole, feeling scrunched up. You are shocked to see a Persian in a cell blocked by iron bars!

What will you do now? Talk to the Persian, head back through the hole, or something else.

Miko - You decide to start heading along Route 22, and you begin to see just mountains now to your left and right. You keep sauntering along with Dewdrop and Flare still by your side. You keep on walking and suddenly, a small pebble drops in front of you. You begin to wonder what could be going on. Then you look up, only to see several Onix roaring! They seem to be in a mad rage for they are throwing rocks down the mountainside!

What will you do? Try to run through it all, head up the mountainside and talk to the Onix, find a place to hide until it settles down, or something else.

Cyndaquil - It just seemed like you meant to hug the plushie by the way your post was worded. Sorry about that :(.

You grab your stuff and head upstairs along with the Pidgeot. The young Elekid follows you curiously and when you get up, you notice several Chansey and Blissey crowded around with some sort of item in their hands...

"You know, you caused a lot of trouble." the head Blissey said sternly.
"Yes, this egg was meant to be kept inside the basement at all costs." a Chansey says.
"It was found in the woods and we had kept it regulating!" another one.
"And then you come along and let the lil' thing hatch!" another.
"You think he's going to live an easy life now?" the Blissey talks once more. "*sigh*, if you promise to take the Elekid into your care, we'll drop the charges. We can't take care of him anymore and we don't want any trouble from the breeding police."

What will you say to them?

Ally
4th July 2003, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Ally - You go ahead into the tunnel to see what could be here, and you notice that it stretches long. You even have to start crawling at a point and you keep on crawling, your elbows and knees starting to ache. Finally, you see the light at the end of the tunnel and crawl right out of the whole, feeling scrunched up. You are shocked to see a Persian in a cell blocked by iron bars!

What will you do now? Talk to the Persian, head back through the hole, or something else.



Location: Art Island
Area: Cave in the Underwater Tunnels in Icuno Peak
Pokemon: Serenity (Lv. 6 Lapras), Blank (Lv. 7 Growlithe)
Food Units: 5
Pokedolls: 2
Stamps: 6
Companion: Female Meowth (Level 9)


Of course I'm going to talk to the Persian. ^^;

Anita
4th July 2003, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Miko - You decide to start heading along Route 22, and you begin to see just mountains now to your left and right. You keep sauntering along with Dewdrop and Flare still by your side. You keep on walking and suddenly, a small pebble drops in front of you. You begin to wonder what could be going on. Then you look up, only to see several Onix roaring! They seem to be in a mad rage for they are throwing rocks down the mountainside!

What will you do? Try to run through it all, head up the mountainside and talk to the Onix, find a place to hide until it settles down, or something else.

Location: Dragonair Island, Route 22.
Pokemon: Flare (Flareon, Lv. 5 M), Dewdrop (Vaporeon, Lv. 7 F)
Food units: 5.
Pokedolls: 5.
Stamps: 22.

Well.. I'd love to go talk to them and all, but going up there while they're hurling rocks at me is just crazy. Oo And trying to run through it all's also kinda suicidal.. So I guess I'll have to hide and wait it out.
When they settle down, I'll try to go up and talk to one of them, to ask what got them so upset.

Discoth廦ue
4th July 2003, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Discotheque - You tell your plan to each of your Pokemon and they nod their heads. Eclipse uses a Faint Attack and gets at least partway. She then climbs up the table leg using her paws. Haunter grabs Absol and floats up slowly, trying not to drop Absol. YOu then tell War to use Psychic on you and him to bring you both up to the top. He nods and focuses his mind, levitating the both of you. After some time, you reach the top of the tall table and see a solution. It's contained in a jar that's bigger than you! You also see several other things at this height. Above you is the bookshelf, and you notice that the books are about odd things. How to Disappear by C.P., Absolute Rule No Question by QoH, I'm LATE! by W.U. are just some of the bizarre titles. You notice that none of them show the full name and you begin to wonder what they could stand for.

What will you do? Break the jar and drink the solution, flip through the books on the bookshelf by floating up there, or something else.


Why do I have a feeling I'm being dragged into Alice in Wonderland? xD
-
Island: Art Island
Area: ... in a whirlpool? O.o Somewhere.
Food Units: 4
Pok嶮olls: 5
Items: Frozen Diamond, Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl
CCPs: 17
Plushies: Bulbasaur, Murkrow, Victreebel, Eevee, Meganium, Yanma, Cyndaquil, Pidgey, Quagsire, Growlithe, Ho-oh, Scyther, Pink Seel, Espeon, Ivysaur, Donphan, Blastoise, Abra, Suicune, Gengar, Ledian, Persian, Raichu, Pineco, Skiploom, Mewtwo, Chikorita, Snubbull
Pok幦on: War (Jolteon, Level 22, M), Eclipse (Persian, Level 31, F), Absol (Level 26, F), Haunter (Level 15, M)
~
Absol and War will Quick Attack the jar, while Eclipse Thunderbolts it. Haunter will also use a Shadow Ball on it. If the jar is broken, all of us will drink the solution.

Avian Freeze
4th July 2003, 06:28 PM
Ally - You talk to the Persian who is sobbing quietly in the corner and she says, "Oh! Who are you?"
"I've come to rescue you. I'm your daughter's friend." you say, smiling.
"Oh! Thank you so much! But are you sure you can do so? You'll have to find the key, and I have no idea where it is." she says sadly, pawing at the bars. "You see, my daughter and I had been playing around the river, and then this horrid fish, I believe, yes, I believe it was a Gorebyss. It dragged me into the river and took me into this empty prison. Except that was no regular Gorebyss. She was an orange color, and also had this strange tattoo on her fin. I wasn't sure what that was though. The only idea I've had of where the key could be is somewhere in this mountain. That's all I know." she sadly lies down, face buried in her paws.

What will you do now? Offer to help and then head back through the tunnel, try to break in anyway, don't help, or something else.

Miko - You are frightened by the rocks being hurled down and you decide to find a safe haven until the rock barrages stop. You frantically search for a niche, an alcove, anything to protect you, and then you spot a small recess in the cliff. You quickly run over to it, dodging any rocks in the way.

After all the quaking and rumbling, you notice that no more rocks are being thrown and that the tremors have stopped as well. You peer out and see nothing, but you hear some muttering above you. It must be the Onix. You start to scale the cliff, praying that they won't throw any rocks at you. Luckily, you reach the top without fail and you notice an Onix grumbling to himself. You head up to him and ask him, "What's wrong?" curiously.
"ARGH! I got into a fight with my friend over there." he points his head in the direction of the other mountain range and you notice another Onix, back towards you. "We were arguing about who was better and then it became personal you see? So we started to attack each other with rocks." he mutters disagreeably.

What will you say back to him?

Discotheque - How'd you guess :P. What was it that gave it away? XD

You ask Absol and War to Quick Attack the large jar, Eclipse to Thunderbolt it, and Haunter to Shadow Ball it. All of you work on destroying the jar and it gives away! All of you drink the liquid that spills out, not even thinking it could be poison! O.O Y'all choke and die!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Just kidding :P. You feel yourself beginning to grow big, and suddenly, you are almost the size of the room! You barely fit with your Pokemon, who have to squeeze. Haunter has to disappear just for all of you to stand squished together! You look up at the bookshelves and notice a glinting object. Reaching for it, you realize it is a golden key! Unfortunately, it is about 100000000000000000000000000x smaller than you ;(. Looks like you'll have to find a solution to make you small again to use it.

Where will you look? The bookshelf, the table, the dollhouse, or the chandelier.

Wolfsong
4th July 2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Nala98 You ask the Ursaring why she would attack the Tauros and she answers, I wouldnt have scared them if they didnt come near! I must protect my baby Teddiursa. Hes the only child I have and I cant let vicious bulls hurt the poor creature! Thats the only reason why I roared to scare them away. I had no other intention! she holds her child close to her, wide-eyed at the Tauros. You notice the baby Teddiursa sucking his thumb innocently and looking spaced out.

Suddenly, you notice the scenery abruptly changing into the chamber. You glance up at the ceiling and see the constellations againThis time, you notice five more constellations. There is Pisces who lies near Cancer and Scorpio, and Ursa Minor seems to be under Ursa Major, shying away in a corner of the sky. There is also Gemini and Ares near each other in the center of the sky. The Ursaring, Teddiursa, and Tauros look at you calmly, which you find somewhat odd, especially since they are now in a completely different place completely dissimilar to their home!

Which door will you enter now? The right one of the one behind you?

Rainbow Mountains/Island of Dreams/26 CCP/3 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine (M), Shadow my captured umbreon (M), Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M) and Starflare - Rapidash (F)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

26 CC Points
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Sparkling Dew

I guess we will go to the room behind next.

Edit: fixed color tag
Edit2: updated number of CCPs

Discoth廦ue
4th July 2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Discotheque - How'd you guess :P. What was it that gave it away? XD

You ask Absol and War to Quick Attack the large jar, Eclipse to Thunderbolt it, and Haunter to Shadow Ball it. All of you work on destroying the jar and it gives away! All of you drink the liquid that spills out, not even thinking it could be poison! O.O Y'all choke and die!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Just kidding :P. You feel yourself beginning to grow big, and suddenly, you are almost the size of the room! You barely fit with your Pokemon, who have to squeeze. Haunter has to disappear just for all of you to stand squished together! You look up at the bookshelves and notice a glinting object. Reaching for it, you realize it is a golden key! Unfortunately, it is about 100000000000000000000000000x smaller than you ;(. Looks like you'll have to find a solution to make you small again to use it.

Where will you look? The bookshelf, the table, the dollhouse, or the chandelier.

Haha. I guess I'm just smart. ^_~
-
Island: Art Island
Area: ... in a whirlpool? O.o Somewhere.
Food Units: 4
Pok嶮olls: 5
Items: Frozen Diamond, Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl
CCPs: 17
Plushies: Bulbasaur, Murkrow, Victreebel, Eevee, Meganium, Yanma, Cyndaquil, Pidgey, Quagsire, Growlithe, Ho-oh, Scyther, Pink Seel, Espeon, Ivysaur, Donphan, Blastoise, Abra, Suicune, Gengar, Ledian, Persian, Raichu, Pineco, Skiploom, Mewtwo, Chikorita, Snubbull
Pok幦on: War (Jolteon, Level 22, M), Eclipse (Persian, Level 31, F), Absol (Level 26, F), Haunter (Level 15, M)
~
Ooo. Bloody. Well, I'll check the bookshelf. War will check the table. Eclipse will check the dollhouse. Absol will check the chandelier. ^_^;; Go me. If I can only check one, the bookshelf.

DarkPrincess
4th July 2003, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
DarkPrincess - You tell the Skarmory that you would be glad to let him join you on your journey. He smiles and thanks you, and the two of you continue along Route 41.

After walking for a bit, the path continues, but there are several junctions along the way. The reason for this is because you have surprisingly come to a cornfield. There are several squares of corn layered out like a grid, and you find this place somewhat odd. You look over in the distance and see a lone Cacturne there, trying to fend off several Murkrow. You rush over to him and notice the Murkrow continuously pecking at the Cacturne. Unfortunately, they don't seem to be giving up and the Cacturne is nailed to a post!

What will you do now? Free the Cacturne, scare away the Murkrow, ignore them and walk on, or something else. (You may recognize something ;))

CCPs: 7
Pok幦on: Glory (Lv.37 female Charizard), Legolas (Lv.16 male Grovyle), Bagon (Lv.13 female) and Aerodactyl (Lv.20 male)
Items: 4 food, 4 pokedolls, Houndoom Plushie and Volcano Ruby
Island: Innocence
Location: Route 41

Yesh.. I do.. *picks up Bagon* Toto, I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore :o *couldn't resist*

Anyway, I'll send Glory and Aerodactyl out. The both of them will use Flamethrower on the Murkrow to scare them off while I free the Cacturne.

I actually sorta remember stuff from Wizard of Oz... I used to LOVE it when I was little :) *has a very strong feeling what's coming up next*

Ally
4th July 2003, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Ally - You talk to the Persian who is sobbing quietly in the corner and she says, "Oh! Who are you?"
"I've come to rescue you. I'm your daughter's friend." you say, smiling.
"Oh! Thank you so much! But are you sure you can do so? You'll have to find the key, and I have no idea where it is." she says sadly, pawing at the bars. "You see, my daughter and I had been playing around the river, and then this horrid fish, I believe, yes, I believe it was a Gorebyss. It dragged me into the river and took me into this empty prison. Except that was no regular Gorebyss. She was an orange color, and also had this strange tattoo on her fin. I wasn't sure what that was though. The only idea I've had of where the key could be is somewhere in this mountain. That's all I know." she sadly lies down, face buried in her paws.

What will you do now? Offer to help and then head back through the tunnel, try to break in anyway, don't help, or something else.



Location: Art Island
Area: Cave in the Underwater Tunnels in Icuno Peak
Pokemon: Serenity (Lv. 6 Lapras), Blank (Lv. 7 Growlithe)
Food Units: 5
Pokedolls: 2
Stamps: 6
Companion: Female Meowth (Level 9)


I'll promise her that I'll find a way to get her out (( so many promises to keep. . yeesh. )) and head back through the tunnel to tell Meowth the good news. Afterwards, I'll see if I can't find some way to enter the waterfall alcove. ^^

Phantom of Innocence-BF
4th July 2003, 06:55 PM
Location= Innocence Island/Innocence Peak

Pack= Volcano Ruby, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, fake Mystic Pearl, Accelerator Gene, 3x Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Moon Stone, 111 CCPs, 2 Food and 3 Pkdolls.

Plushies = Shuckle, Raichu, Chimecho, Venusaur, Vaporeon, Kadabra, Flygon, Celebi, Rhyhorn, Rhydon, Dunsparce, Walrein, Fluffy Pink Phanpy, Donphan, SPOINK, Grumpig, Dugtrio, Butterfree, Fluffy Mareep, Nosepass, Torchic, Beautifly, Clamperl, Igglybuff, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Mantine, Aron, Misdreavus, Qwilfish, Cleffa, Hitmonlee, Marill, Electrike, Heracross, Oddish, Poochyena, Wartortle, Electabuzz, Trapinch, Grimer, Swinub, Houndoom, Murkrow, Delibird, Mawile.

PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M), Squirtle (F).

TMs = Twineedle.

How did that happen? 0.o I'll tell Squirtle to finish Octillery with as many Tackles as she needs.

Anita
4th July 2003, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Miko - You are frightened by the rocks being hurled down and you decide to find a safe haven until the rock barrages stop. You frantically search for a niche, an alcove, anything to protect you, and then you spot a small recess in the cliff. You quickly run over to it, dodging any rocks in the way.

After all the quaking and rumbling, you notice that no more rocks are being thrown and that the tremors have stopped as well. You peer out and see nothing, but you hear some muttering above you. It must be the Onix. You start to scale the cliff, praying that they won't throw any rocks at you. Luckily, you reach the top without fail and you notice an Onix grumbling to himself. You head up to him and ask him, "What's wrong?" curiously.
"ARGH! I got into a fight with my friend over there." he points his head in the direction of the other mountain range and you notice another Onix, back towards you. "We were arguing about who was better and then it became personal you see? So we started to attack each other with rocks." he mutters disagreeably.

What will you say back to him?

Location: Dragonair Island, Route 22.
Pokemon: Flare (Flareon, Lv. 5 M) Dewdrop (Vaporeon, Lv. 7 F)
Food units: 5.
Pokedolls: 5.
Stamps: 22.

I suggest a race around the island to prove which of them's better~ :D
It'd be interesting to see, ne?
I'll tell him it's a much better way to solve their conflict than tossing rocks at eachother and innocent bystanders. ^^

Avian Freeze
4th July 2003, 08:48 PM
BTW, Happy Independence Day :). I'm watching the fireworks right now. Real beautiful sight ^^.

Nala98 - You head into the door behind you, seeing what lies here. Strangely, as you emerge on the other side, you notice that the Ursaring, Teddiursa, and Tauros have not followed. You look around and see a vast sea filled with Pokemon and mysterious things. You see several Pokemon crawling on the seafloor and some swimming around. You are standing on a beach and you notice nearby a shack labeled, "Boat Rental and Diving Equipment".

What will you do now? Just swim into the sea without any equipment, head to the shack, or something else.

Discotheque - You check the bookshelf, War checks the table, Eclipse checks the dollhouse, and Absol checks the chandelier. After a bit of searching, Eclipse mews and you all turn around, squishing each other even more x_x. She holds in her mouth a jar and you all gather around. The Persian bites down on the jar, breaking it and letting the liquid spill over on all of you. Suddenly, you all turn small again! With the key in your hand and just the right size too! You then unlock the locked door. Through it, you see a White Umbreon!
You hear him rambling on about something..."I'm late! I'm late! For a very important date! No time to talk, hello, goodbye, I'm late! I'm late! I'm late!" (couldn't help myself :P, it's got a good rhythm to it no? :D)
You stare curiously at the Umbreon and find yourself in some very strange woods. You wander around in the woods, wondering what you will find. And then you see a very curious sight. You notice a Plusle and a Minun playing leap frog!

What will you do now? Head up to them and talk to them, ignore them and move on, or something else.

DarkPrincess - XD. Yep, it's from Wizard of Oz.

You send out Glory and Aerodactyl, and you tell them to use Flamethrower on the Murkrow! They breath out flames at the mischievous ravens and the birds squawk, immediately soaring back into the blue.

You free the Cacturne from the post and he falls on to the ground, and then gets up, saying, "Thank you for saving me! I wish I could have fended off those pesky Murkrow, but I couldn't! You see, I can't think for I don't have a brain! Oh, how I wish I had a brain..." he says a bit sadly.
"You don't have a brain?" the Skarmory asks him. "Why, I don't have a heart!"
"You dont?! Why, I have heard of someone who can give us what we want!" the Cacturne says excitedly.
"ANd who may that be?" the Skarmory inquires.
"I heard of him from some of the Murkrow gossiping. I believe he was...the Great Alakazam! He resides on Innocence Peak!"
"Why, then we should head there right now!"

The two have been talking so much that you haven't had a chance to say anything.

What will you say to them?

Ally - You promise the mother Persian that you will rescue her and you crawl back through the tiny hole. After coming out the other end, you meet up with Serenity again and she says, "So how did it go?"
"I've got to find the key to the cave."
"Ah, how can I help?"
"There's this alcove behind that really heavy waterfall. Do you think you can get behind it?"
"I'll try." she says with a reassuring grin.
You then hop on her and she zooms off through the underwater tunnel. You emerge from the water and uh-oh! It seems that the Meowth and Blank are gone!
You frantically search around and find nothing but two cave doors.

What will you do now? Head in the left door, head into the right door, return through the underwater cave, attempt to get behind the waterfall, or something else.

Phantom of Innocence-BF -
Squirtle
Level 12
HP 40
Attack 24
Defense 28
Speed 22
Special Attack 24
Special Defense 27
Attacks for reference: Tackle, Tail Whip, Bubble, Withdraw, Refresh, Ice Beam

VS

Octillery
Level 10
HP 33 --> 25
Attack 32
Defense 26 --> 17
Speed 20
Special Attack 32
Special Defense 26

You tell Squirtle to use a Tackle attack and she does so. This time, Octillery takes 7 damage. He then counters by using Octazooka! A blast of ink flies out of the octopus' mouth and hits Squirtle. It does 7 damage as well, and luckily doesn't lower Squirtle's accuracy.

Squirtle
Level 12
HP 40 --> 33
Attack 24
Defense 28
Speed 22
Special Attack 24
Special Defense 27
Attacks for reference: Tackle, Tail Whip, Bubble, Withdraw, Refresh, Ice Beam

VS

Octillery
Level 10
HP 25 --> 18
Attack 32
Defense 26 --> 19
Speed 20
Special Attack 32
Special Defense 26

You tell Squirtle to follow up with another Tackle! The shellfish rams herself into the creature once more, who takes yet another 7 damage. This time, Octillery is angry and in a final attempt, unleashes a Hyper Beam! Squirtle is blown back from the force and tumbles down into the seafloor. She is still up though! Octillery had done 28 damage to her, leaving her with 5 HP! This activated her ability, which increases her water attacks by 1.5 times!

Squirtle
Level 12
HP 33 --> 5
Attack 24
Defense 28
Speed 22
Special Attack 24
Special Defense 27
Attacks for reference: Tackle, Tail Whip, Bubble, Withdraw, Refresh, Ice Beam

VS

Octillery
Level 10
HP 18 --> 11
Attack 32
Defense 26 --> 17
Speed 20
Special Attack 32
Special Defense 26

Squirtle attacks again with Tackle, hoping it will faint Octillery. It does yet a third 7 damage. Octillery is sweating and takes a deep breath, resting from that Hyper Beam.

Squirtle
Level 12
HP 5
Attack 24
Defense 28
Speed 22
Special Attack 24
Special Defense 27
Attacks for reference: Tackle, Tail Whip, Bubble, Withdraw, Refresh, Ice Beam

VS

Octillery
Level 10
HP 11 --> 4
Attack 32
Defense 26 --> 17
Speed 20
Special Attack 32
Special Defense 26

This time, Squirtle focuses all her energy and attacks with a full force Tackle! The Octillery screams in pain and his muscles relax, releasing all the Pokemon! They all cheer as the Octillery faints and sinks into the sand. Just as the snout sinks into the sand, it spits out something curious. It falls into your hand and you can't make it out as the water quickly rushes around. You frantically swim out of the lake along with your Pokemon and see the old man again. He congratulates you and tells you that he had indeed tossed a Full Revive in the water! You thank him and then check what was in your hand. It's all covered in sand so you wipe all the sand off to unveil the Mystic Pearl!
"That is indeed the true Mystic Pearl!" the man says. You then thank him and notice the Lapras swimming off. She gives you a wink goodbye and takes her leave, disappearing into the mist of Phantom Lake.

What will you do now?

Miko - You suggest to the Onix that they should have a race to determine who's better, not throwing rocks and injuring each other and innocent people. He raises his eyebrow at you and says, "That's not a bad idea..." and to the other Onix, "Gary! Yo Gary!" the other Onix turns around. "How about we have a race to see who's better?" he says with a sly grin.
"Fine with me." the other one says a bit unenthusiastically.
"Thanks for resolving our problem. I'll meet you later after our race!" he says, and slithers off.
Hmm, that wasn't too hard.

What will you do now? Head back down and continue along Route 22, explore the mountain range, or something else.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
4th July 2003, 08:56 PM
Location= Innocence Island/Innocence Peak

Pack= Volcano Ruby, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, fake + real Mystic Pearls, Accelerator Gene, 3x Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Fire Stone, Moon Stone, 111 CCPs, 2 Food and 3 Pkdolls.

Plushies = Shuckle, Raichu, Chimecho, Venusaur, Vaporeon, Kadabra, Flygon, Celebi, Rhyhorn, Rhydon, Dunsparce, Walrein, Fluffy Pink Phanpy, Donphan, SPOINK, Grumpig, Dugtrio, Butterfree, Fluffy Mareep, Nosepass, Torchic, Beautifly, Clamperl, Igglybuff, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Mantine, Aron, Misdreavus, Qwilfish, Cleffa, Hitmonlee, Marill, Electrike, Heracross, Oddish, Poochyena, Wartortle, Electabuzz, Trapinch, Grimer, Swinub, Houndoom, Murkrow, Delibird, Mawile.

PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M), Squirtle (F).

TMs = Twineedle.

That was great!

I'll make sure all my Pokemon are alright before making my way to Innocence Beach. Then I will try to find a store nearby in hopes of selling my fake Mystic Pearl.

Anita
4th July 2003, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Miko - You suggest to the Onix that they should have a race to determine who's better, not throwing rocks and injuring each other and innocent people. He raises his eyebrow at you and says, "That's not a bad idea..." and to the other Onix, "Gary! Yo Gary!" the other Onix turns around. "How about we have a race to see who's better?" he says with a sly grin.
"Fine with me." the other one says a bit unenthusiastically.
"Thanks for resolving our problem. I'll meet you later after our race!" he says, and slithers off.
Hmm, that wasn't too hard.

What will you do now? Head back down and continue along Route 22, explore the mountain range, or something else.

Lol, didn't think you'd actually make them race :P

Location: Dragonair Island, Route 22.
Pokemon: Flare (Flareon Lv. 5 M) Dewdrop (Vaporeon Lv. 7 F)
Food units: 5.
Pokedolls: 5.
Stamps: 22.

Okay, well, since they're gone, I guess I can't watch them. :no:
It'd be a waste to go back down again, after all that effort to get up here, so I'll just start exploring the mountain range. ^^'

Ally
4th July 2003, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Ally - You promise the mother Persian that you will rescue her and you crawl back through the tiny hole. After coming out the other end, you meet up with Serenity again and she says, "So how did it go?"
"I've got to find the key to the cave."
"Ah, how can I help?"
"There's this alcove behind that really heavy waterfall. Do you think you can get behind it?"
"I'll try." she says with a reassuring grin.
You then hop on her and she zooms off through the underwater tunnel. You emerge from the water and uh-oh! It seems that the Meowth and Blank are gone!
You frantically search around and find nothing but two cave doors.

What will you do now? Head in the left door, head into the right door, return through the underwater cave, attempt to get behind the waterfall, or something else.


I knew it was a bad idea to leave those two alone. .


Location: Art Island
Area: Icuno Peak
Pokemon: Serenity (Lv. 6 Lapras), Blank (Lv. 7 Growlithe)
Food Units: 5
Pokedolls: 2
Stamps: 10
Companion: Female Meowth (Level 9)


Its not really going to help much to get the key and come back to tell the Persian that her daughter's gone. . So I'll start by checking the door on the right. . After wondering why there's a door in a mountain. oO;

Discoth廦ue
4th July 2003, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze

Discotheque - You check the bookshelf, War checks the table, Eclipse checks the dollhouse, and Absol checks the chandelier. After a bit of searching, Eclipse mews and you all turn around, squishing each other even more x_x. She holds in her mouth a jar and you all gather around. The Persian bites down on the jar, breaking it and letting the liquid spill over on all of you. Suddenly, you all turn small again! With the key in your hand and just the right size too! You then unlock the locked door. Through it, you see a White Umbreon!
You hear him rambling on about something..."I'm late! I'm late! For a very important date! No time to talk, hello, goodbye, I'm late! I'm late! I'm late!" (couldn't help myself :P, it's got a good rhythm to it no? :D)
You stare curiously at the Umbreon and find yourself in some very strange woods. You wander around in the woods, wondering what you will find. And then you see a very curious sight. You notice a Plusle and a Minun playing leap frog!

What will you do now? Head up to them and talk to them, ignore them and move on, or something else.


Heh. What's next? "Welcome to The Island of Dreams"? "To Shanshu in Mistonnence Dragart"? </BtVS & Angel references> ^_^;
-
Island: Art Island
Area: ... in a whirlpool? O.o Somewhere.
Food Units: 4
Pok嶮olls: 5
Items: Frozen Diamond, Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl
CCPs: 17
Plushies: Bulbasaur, Murkrow, Victreebel, Eevee, Meganium, Yanma, Cyndaquil, Pidgey, Quagsire, Growlithe, Ho-oh, Scyther, Pink Seel, Espeon, Ivysaur, Donphan, Blastoise, Abra, Suicune, Gengar, Ledian, Persian, Raichu, Pineco, Skiploom, Mewtwo, Chikorita, Snubbull
Pok幦on: War (Jolteon, Level 22, M), Eclipse (Persian, Level 31, F), Absol (Level 26, F), Haunter (Level 15, M)
~
I'll go up to the Plusle and Minun and talk to them. (Let me guess... Tweedle Dee and Twiddle Dum? xD)

DarkPrincess
4th July 2003, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
DarkPrincess - XD. Yep, it's from Wizard of Oz.

You send out Glory and Aerodactyl, and you tell them to use Flamethrower on the Murkrow! They breath out flames at the mischievous ravens and the birds squawk, immediately soaring back into the blue.

You free the Cacturne from the post and he falls on to the ground, and then gets up, saying, "Thank you for saving me! I wish I could have fended off those pesky Murkrow, but I couldn't! You see, I can't think for I don't have a brain! Oh, how I wish I had a brain..." he says a bit sadly.
"You don't have a brain?" the Skarmory asks him. "Why, I don't have a heart!"
"You dont?! Why, I have heard of someone who can give us what we want!" the Cacturne says excitedly.
"ANd who may that be?" the Skarmory inquires.
"I heard of him from some of the Murkrow gossiping. I believe he was...the Great Alakazam! He resides on Innocence Peak!"
"Why, then we should head there right now!"

The two have been talking so much that you haven't had a chance to say anything.

What will you say to them?

CCPs: 7
Pok幦on: Glory (Lv.37 female Charizard), Legolas (Lv.16 male Grovyle), Bagon (Lv.13 female) and Aerodactyl (Lv.20 male)
Items: 4 food, 4 pokedolls, Houndoom Plushie
Island: Innocence
Location: Route 41

... I'll smile and blink.. then ask if the Cacturne wants to come along with us then if any of them know a good way to Innocence Peak if one of them knows, then if that one will lead... just don't make me have to skip down a yellow brick road or sing o.O

Wolfsong
4th July 2003, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
BTW, Happy Independence Day :). I'm watching the fireworks right now. Real beautiful sight ^^.

Nala98 - You head into the door behind you, seeing what lies here. Strangely, as you emerge on the other side, you notice that the Ursaring, Teddiursa, and Tauros have not followed. You look around and see a vast sea filled with Pokemon and mysterious things. You see several Pokemon crawling on the seafloor and some swimming around. You are standing on a beach and you notice nearby a shack labeled, "Boat Rental and Diving Equipment".

What will you do now? Just swim into the sea without any equipment, head to the shack, or something else.

Rainbow Mountains/Island of Dreams/26 CCP/3 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine (M), Shadow my captured umbreon (M), Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M) and Starflare - Rapidash (F)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

26 CC Points
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Sparkling Dew

For the safety of Blazer and the fellow fire pokemon comapnions, i will head to teh shack. I don't want them to get hurt.

Pichu
4th July 2003, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Cyndaquil - It just seemed like you meant to hug the plushie by the way your post was worded. Sorry about that :(.

You grab your stuff and head upstairs along with the Pidgeot. The young Elekid follows you curiously and when you get up, you notice several Chansey and Blissey crowded around with some sort of item in their hands...

"You know, you caused a lot of trouble." the head Blissey said sternly.
"Yes, this egg was meant to be kept inside the basement at all costs." a Chansey says.
"It was found in the woods and we had kept it regulating!" another one.
"And then you come along and let the lil' thing hatch!" another.
"You think he's going to live an easy life now?" the Blissey talks once more. "*sigh*, if you promise to take the Elekid into your care, we'll drop the charges. We can't take care of him anymore and we don't want any trouble from the breeding police."

What will you say to them?
Island: Art Island
Location: Pok幦on Center....Caught in the crime scene :O
Pok幦on:
Tails (Eevee F L.7)
>>Trait: Run away
>>Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Flail, Curse, Charm
>>Nature: Cheerful

Feathers (Pidgey M L.7)
>>Trait: Keen Eye
>>Moves: Tackle, Sand Attack, Air Cutter, Foresight, Steel Wing
>>Nature: Bold

Chomp (Gyarados M L.22)
>>Trait: intimidate
>>Moves: Splash, Tackle, Thrash, Bite, Surf, Facade
>>Nature: Modest

Pack 4 food units, 4 Pok嶮olls
CCP: 62[/i]

I like to nickname by gyarados, "Chomp" btw...

I broke in sweat. I said, "Well, I don't I have a choice, do I? I promise I'll take good care of him. If I break my promise, you make me into hot chocolate if you want." (LoL <-- not in story.) Have we done planning the attack now or we are still doing that?" I then ask the Pidgeot who seems the smartest here, "btw... why is my elekid have this blue glow?"

What will happen next, what's with the Elekid, or something else

Jay
5th July 2003, 12:42 AM
Status
Location: Poison Door, Mistonnence Dragart
CCP's: 1
Stamps: 12
Food Units / Pok Dolls: 5/5
Companions: Akaiou (Golem L28, Male), Swirl (Poliwrath L15, Male), Umbreon, Espeon, Swinub.

I'm going to ask if they have a spare suit that fits Swirl which allows him to dive in the water. We currently need all the help we can get.


Originally Posted by Tyler

Jay Welcome back to the game Jay . And yes, I expected you to say that, but theres a point when I feel like ending the update .

You tell them you would be glad to help, and they say, Great! Itll be hard to find this Milotic, but every little bit of help will be beneficial. You can start by scouring that area over there, he points to a lone section of the polluted lake off in the distance. If you can find some way to make it easier to search, let us know! Good luck! You walk over to the section, hearing lots of shouting and heaving as you walk there and seeing people haul up strange objects like tires and trash cans and the like. You reach the destined area and dive into it, deciding you can take only Swirl with you. However, Swirl seems a bit uncomfortable diving in such grimy water, and he flashes you a hesitant look.

What will you do now? Search without Swirl, find some way to keep Swirl clean, or something else.

Matt
5th July 2003, 02:05 AM
Link 10 BTW, sorry, I made a mistake with Seadras defense. It was actually lowered to 42!

You tell Umbreon to continue Tackling the Seadra and Marshtomp (other thing? Lol) to Growl and then follow up with Tackles. Seadra charges up a rainbow colored sphere in his mouth, and sends out a frigid ray at Marshtomp. Marshtomp is dazed by the attack, but pursues, and counters by Growling at Seadra. Umbreon then charges at Seadra and Tackles him!

Marshtomp took 19 damage, leaving him with 36 HP!
Seadras attack is lowered to 33!
Seadra took 3 damage, lowering his HP to 49!

Marshtomp
Level 21
HP 55 --> 36
Attack 53
Defense 47
Speed 39
Special Attack 43
Special Defense 47

VS

Seadra
Level 23
HP 52 --> 49
Attack 49 --> 33
Defense 63 --> 42
Speed 58
Special Attack 63
Special Defense 40

This time, Seadra shoots a blast of water at Umbreon, leaving him dazed on the seafloor, fainted! Marshtomp avenges his buddy by attacking the seahorse Pok幦on with a Tackle attack. It turns out to be a critical hit!

Umbreon fainted!
Seadra took 22 damage, leaving him with 27HP!

Marshtomp
Level 21
HP 55 --> 36
Attack 53
Defense 47
Speed 39
Special Attack 43
Special Defense 47

VS

Seadra
Level 23
HP 49 --> 27
Attack 49 --> 33
Defense 63 --> 42
Speed 58
Special Attack 63
Special Defense 40

Now, Seadra starts by Disabling your Marshtomps Tackle! Marshtomp can no longer use Tackle!

What will you do now? Here are Marshtomps remaining moves: Growl, Mud-Slap, Water Gun, Bide, Mud Shot, Foresight, Mirror Coat, Surf, Hidden Power Bug.

CCPs: 7?
Stamps: ?
Pokemon: Umbreon M (Lv. 6), Flygon F (Lv. 23)
Items: Food X5, Pokedolls X5

OK... First i think the Marshtomp should use Mud-Slap. Then Hidden Power. Um... Then Surf. >_>

Knight of Time
5th July 2003, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
DarkPrince the Dark Knight -
Magcargo (F)
HP 154 --> 136
Attack 94
Defense 171
Speed 72
Special Attack 127
Special Defense 127

Yawn, Smog, Ember, Rock Throw, Harden, Amnesia, Flamethrower, Rock Slide, Heat Wave, Attract, Frustration, Hyper Beam, Double Team, Reflect

Trait: Flame Body: The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with BURN when using a direct attack against this Pok幦on

Blastoise (M)
Level 55
HP 186
Attack 130
Defense 149
Speed 125
Special Attack 133
Special Defense 155 (damage 1/2 because of Light Screen)

Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Bubble, Withdraw, Water Gun, Bite, Rapid Spin, Protect, Rain Dance, Skull Bash, Foresight, Facade, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Hail, Double Team

Trait: Torrent: When HP is below 1/3rd, Water's power increases to 1.5 times.

The monk begins by commanding his Blastoise to use a Rain Dance!. Blastoise roars out, and as the ceiling opens up to the sky, the rain begins pouring into the temple grounds. Fire attacks are dampened and water attacks powered. You tell Magcargo to Attract that Blastoise! She nods and makes faces at Blastoise. She even shows off some of her shell to him. The Blastoise immediately gets heart eyes and falls in love with the large snail. XD. How odd, you think in your mind.

Continuing the battle, Blastoise follows up with a Protect shield. A glowing shield surrounds Blastoise as Magcargo attempts to pound him with a Rock Slide. The rocks smash into the barrier and bounce off, doing no damage.

Four more turns of rain.

What attack will you use now?

Location: Pixie Island, Temple (2F)
CCP: 0
Stamps: 40
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Moon Stone X2, Day Stone, Water Stone, Tyranitar Plushie, Dragonite Plushie, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure, Cell Phone, Switching Hook

Okay, I'd like my Magcargo to follow up with a Yawn, followed by a Rock Slide please.

Avian Freeze
5th July 2003, 11:06 PM
I leave for less than a whole day and we get all these posts? X_x

Phantom of Innocence-BF You look over at all your Pok幦on to see if they're okay. They nod back at you, fine, though Squirtle breathes a bit heavily, tired out from the battle. She gives you a reassuring smile, but then falls over on her shell, exhausted. You begin to get worried about her and begin to quickly think about what to do. You glance at the old man and he shrugs sadly, having nothing left in his possession. You quickly walk to the store, passing over the short bridge. Soon enough, you reach it, and the storekeeper greets you with a smile.

How may I help you? she asks kindly.
My Squirtles injured! you say, exasperated.
Oh dear! Here, let me get you something! she rushes into the storage and rummages through some items and comes back out, holding a tea back. Im going to brew some Special Blend Tea for your Squirtle, so you just sit there and dont worry, okay? she replies with a reassuring smile.
Thank you. You say, calming down. You then sit down on a chair and wait as she prepares the tea.
In the meantime, is there anything else you need?
Oh! Id like to sell this Pearl please. You answer quietly.
Ah! What a beautiful pearl! How about 20 Stamps/CCPs for it? she inquires.
You accept the offer and take 20 Stamps/CCPs (choose one). You then hear a loud TOOT and the plump shopkeeper rushes over to her cupboard, fumbling around for a cup. She finds one and brings it to the tea kettle, pouring the hot liquid into it and feeding Squirtle, whose eyes are still closed. Squirtle slowly opens her eyes and looks at you, and she then gives you a hug as well as the shopkeeper. The shopkeeper gives a hearty laugh and replies, Your welcome to the cute little shellfish. You thank her and walk out, heading towards the beach.

Where will you go now?

Miko XD, I thought it would be amusing.

You notice the two Onix begin to slither around the island, which seems suitable for a race as the routes encircle the island. You can't help but give a little giggle as you watch the rock snake Pok幦on push themselves around. You then wander the mountain range, seeing what there is to see. You can feel the warm air from the sun as well as steam from the several hot springs that sprouted up on the mountains. You feel relaxed from it and continue walking, seeing the shimmering sea on the eastern side of the island. You can see the silhouette of coral reefs and the many Pok幦on dwelling in them. You also see on a rock a lone mermaid, combing her long hair. In her hair is a small Staryu ornament and she looks at you, smiling and then diving back into the sea. You then look around and see a taller mountain nearby, which looks climbable. On top is a birds nest, though you're not sure what kind.

What will you do? Try to climb up the mountain, pursue the mermaid, head to one of the hot springs, or something else.

Ally Oops, I meant entrances :P. I was tired so I wasnt paying too much attention XD.

You wander into the right cave entrance (XP) and look around. The odd thing is that, the floor on this room is completely ice! You look around and begin to feel a little chilly, rubbing your arms and shivering a bit to keep warm. You see several rocks and another entrance across the room. The picture of the room is here (http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?action=showMyPhoto&albumID=79852546&photoID=79852777&security=CeOiaT). Sorry that its a bit fuzzy and hard to see x_x. Tell me if its too hard to see. Light blue is the ice, brown is the ground, grey is the rocks, and red is your current position, you just have to get to the other side :).

How will you go about getting there? Give me the directions of where to go, you can give me as many of as few as possible.

Discoth鋂ue Yup, your guess is correct :P.

You head up to the Plusle and Minun and talk to them, asking what they are doing.
Why, were playing Leap Frog! the Plusle says.
Yup, its fun fun fun! the Minun utters as he hops over the Plusle.
Whee!
Yahoo!
Haha!
Whoa!
Heehee!
AHH!
Eh?
Oof! the Minun exclaims as he crashes on the ground.
Wanna join?! the Plusle asks you enthusiastically.

Uhhwhat will you say? XD

DarkPrincess You smile and blink, confused at the conversation that has just been exchanged between the two Pok幦on. You then ask if the Cacturne would like to join. He shakes your hand eagerly and says, Thank you so much! Im so honored to be with you! Ill be sure to be helpful on the trip! You then ask if either of them know a way.

Well, if you look at this map, the Skarmory replies, we can walk along Route 43 to get to the ferry, which we can rent and take to the mountain!
Great! Lets set off! the Cacturne says, hyped up.
The two then hook your arms and set off to singing! XD just kidding ^^;.

You walk off towards the ferry by means of Route 43, Cacturne by your side and Skarmory flying a bit overhead to spot for what is oncoming. You walk over a bridge and see some Pok幦on playing volleyball in the water, using the bridge as a net. You find it a bit amusing, and run past as soon as they take a break, giving them a thumbs up for their game. Soon enough, you are deep in the forest, and you look around, hoping you arent lost. Suddenly, you hear a loud growl behind the trees and you back away a bit, startled by the noise. Soon enough, an Arcanine jumps out and lets out a loud roar, and then is about to Bite Bagon!

What will you do now? Attack the Arcanine, pick Bagon up immediately, or something else.

Nala98 You head towards the shack for the sake of Blazer, Quilava, and Rapidash. You see a young man at the counter and you head up to him, asking to rent out a boat. He answers, You can rent a boat here for 2 CCPs, but the problem is, only you and two of your Pok幦on can fit in it. I can keep the others in safekeeping here if you want. If you want, you can also rent diving equipment for 4 CCPs.

What will you do now? Trust them with your Pok幦on, rent only the boat, rent the boat and the diving equipment, dont rent anything, or something else?

Cyndaquil Okay :).

Breaking a sweat, you say, Well, I don't I have a choice, do I? I promise I'll take good care of him. If I break my promise, you make me into hot chocolate if you want. The Chansey and Blissey let out a little laugh, not being able to hold a grudge for long.
We can't stay mad at someone for long. A Blissey says.
We can only hope the Elekid is in good hands. A Chansey says, smiling warmly at you.
You look nervously again at what may be a weapon and the head Blissey says, Are you looking at this? You nod and begin to sweat heavily and she reveals it, Oh dont be silly! Its only your Pok幦on! She gives you back two Pok Balls with Tails and Feathers at full health.
You thank them and then ask the Pidgeot, By the waywhy does my Elekid have this blue glow?
Ah, you see, we are not sure yet, but the egg was found alone in the woods. It may have been infected by some factors but we cannot be sure. The blue glow may mean that it has psychic powers, as you can see You turn around and notice the Elekid levitating a chair. The Pidgeot chuckles, and then you inquire the second question. Have we done planning the attack now or we are still doing that?
The plan is in its final stage. We have decided to attack from all ends, but were planning out the final details. How about you train one of your Pok幦on with one of my friends, like you wanted to? he asks smiling.

What will you do now? Take him up on the offer, decline it and wait for the final plans, or something else.

Jay You ask the workers if they have a spare suit and they say, Ah! Hold on, let me get one for you. The man runs over to the cottage and in a few minutes, returns, with a suit just for Pok幦on. You get it on Swirl, and it is a bit loose, but he is safe in it. The two of you then swim into the murky sea, barely being able to see anything. You look around and try to squint your eyes to extend your vision through the clouds. You can make out the slight outline of a ship, but then again, it may be an illusion due to the fogginess.

What will you do? Swim over to the silhouette, dont trust the sight and swim around, ask Swirl to clear it up (state how), or something else.

Link 10 Seadra this time goes all out and charges up a strong beam. You recognize it to be Hyper Beam and Marshtomp is blown away by the force! It did 25 damage! The jolly creature furiously swims back and counters with a Mud-Slap, not out yet! The attack does 10 damage and lowers Seadras accuracy!

Marshtomp (M)
Level 21
HP 36 --> 11
Attack 53
Defense 47
Speed 39
Special Attack 43
Special Defense 47

VS

Seadra (M), Accuracy Lowered
Level 23
HP 27 --> 17
Attack 49 --> 33
Defense 63 --> 42
Speed 58
Special Attack 63
Special Defense 40

This time, Seadra is tired out from the beam, and sweats as he struggles to attack, but he cant muster one. He can do nothing but watch as Marshtomp is surrounded by odd multicolored orbs, and Marshtomp sends it flying at Seadra, several bugs crawl all over Seadra and bite his tough flesh! The seahorse Pok幦on shouts in pain as Marshtomp deals 19 damage to Seadra, just a little more than enough to defeat the Seadra!

You congratulate Marshtomp on his victory and he grows to level 22!

You notice the mermaid close her eyes in annoyance and swims away swiftly, her tail beating the water. You also see something buried in the sand and you realize she must have dropped it. You swim down and pick up the object, seeing its shiny surface.

Congratulations! You received a Present TM!

You become aware that you are about to run out of breath and you rapidly swim up and gasp for air. Marshtomp swims up carrying a weak Umbreon and Flygon feebly flying out of the ocean. You all struggle to get back to the beach and you realize youd better do something quick!

What will you do now? Frantically search for a Pok幦on center, head to the store to buy some healing items, or something else.

DarkPrince the Dark Knight
Magcargo (F)
HP 154 --> 136
Attack 94
Defense 171
Speed 72
Special Attack 127
Special Defense 127

Yawn, Smog, Ember, Rock Throw, Harden, Amnesia, Flamethrower, Rock Slide, Heat Wave, Attract, Frustration, Hyper Beam, Double Team, Reflect

Trait: Flame Body: The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with BURN when using a direct attack against this Pok幦on

Blastoise (M)
Level 55
HP 186
Attack 130
Defense 149
Speed 125
Special Attack 133
Special Defense 155 (damage 1/2 because of Light Screen, lasts 3 more turns)

Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Bubble, Withdraw, Water Gun, Bite, Rapid Spin, Protect, Rain Dance, Skull Bash, Foresight, Facade, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Hail, Double Team

Trait: Torrent: When HP is below 1/3rd, Water's power increases to 1.5 times.

Rain for 4 more turns.

You watch as Blastoise, still enchanted by Magcargos beauty, charges up a bluish colored beam. You recognize it as Ice Beam! Blastoise overcomes his infatuation this time and blasts out the frigid beam, striking Magcargo! She winces at the slight pain, but does not get hurt very much. The attack does a mere 23 damage, and the icicles quickly melt upon her hot body (no pun intended XD).

You tell Magcargo to use a Yawn, and she does so, opening her mouth wide and causing the Blastoise to yawn himself. His eyes get drowsy as he struggles to stay awake.

Magcargo (F)
HP 136 --> 113
Attack 94
Defense 171
Speed 72
Special Attack 127
Special Defense 127

Yawn, Smog, Ember, Rock Throw, Harden, Amnesia, Flamethrower, Rock Slide, Heat Wave, Attract, Frustration, Hyper Beam, Double Team, Reflect

Trait: Flame Body: The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with BURN when using a direct attack against this Pok幦on

Blastoise (M), Drowzy
Level 55
HP 186
Attack 130
Defense 149
Speed 125
Special Attack 133
Special Defense 155 (damage 1/2 because of Light Screen, lasts 2 more turns)

Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Bubble, Withdraw, Water Gun, Bite, Rapid Spin, Protect, Rain Dance, Skull Bash, Foresight, Facade, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Hail, Double Team

Trait: Torrent: When HP is below 1/3rd, Water's power increases to 1.5 times.

Rain for 3 more turns.

This time, Blastoise follows up with Blizzard, which he manages to pull off as well! A chilly wind rushes through and chills Magcargo to theuhslime, and causes 29 damage! Blastoise suddenly cannot resist the urge anymore and stumbles a bit, and then falls down, falling asleep!

You cheer quietly and tell Magcargo to use a Rock Slide. She nods, and some rocks tumble from the ceiling on to Blastoises tough shell! It does not crack because of such durability and despite the hard rocks and the pitter-patter of the rain, the shellfish shows no sign of awakening. The attack did 34 damage to Blastoise!

Magcargo (F)
HP 113 --> 84
Attack 94
Defense 171
Speed 72
Special Attack 127
Special Defense 127

Yawn, Smog, Ember, Rock Throw, Harden, Amnesia, Flamethrower, Rock Slide, Heat Wave, Attract, Frustration, Hyper Beam, Double Team, Reflect

Trait: Flame Body: The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with BURN when using a direct attack against this Pok幦on

Blastoise (M), Asleep
Level 55
HP 186 --> 152
Attack 130
Defense 149
Speed 125
Special Attack 133
Special Defense 155 (damage 1/2 because of Light Screen, lasts 1 more turn)

Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Bubble, Withdraw, Water Gun, Bite, Rapid Spin, Protect, Rain Dance, Skull Bash, Foresight, Facade, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Hail, Double Team

Trait: Torrent: When HP is below 1/3rd, Water's power increases to 1.5 times.

Rain for 2 more turns.

What attack will you use now?

Matt
5th July 2003, 11:13 PM
Originally Posted By Tyler

Link 10 Seadra this time goes all out and charges up a strong beam. You recognize it to be Hyper Beam and Marshtomp is blown away by the force! It did 25 damage! The jolly creature furiously swims back and counters with a Mud-Slap, not out yet! The attack does 10 damage and lowers Seadras accuracy!

Marshtomp (M)
Level 21
HP 36 --> 11
Attack 53
Defense 47
Speed 39
Special Attack 43
Special Defense 47

VS

Seadra (M), Accuracy Lowered
Level 23
HP 27 --> 17
Attack 49 --> 33
Defense 63 --> 42
Speed 58
Special Attack 63
Special Defense 40

This time, Seadra is tired out from the beam, and sweats as he struggles to attack, but he cant muster one. He can do nothing but watch as Marshtomp is surrounded by odd multicolored orbs, and Marshtomp sends it flying at Seadra, several bugs crawl all over Seadra and bite his tough flesh! The seahorse Pok幦on shouts in pain as Marshtomp deals 19 damage to Seadra, just a little more than enough to defeat the Seadra!

You congratulate Marshtomp on his victory and he grows to level 22!

You notice the mermaid close her eyes in annoyance and swims away swiftly, her tail beating the water. You also see something buried in the sand and you realize she must have dropped it. You swim down and pick up the object, seeing its shiny surface.

Congratulations! You received a Present TM!

You become aware that you are about to run out of breath and you rapidly swim up and gasp for air. Marshtomp swims up carrying a weak Umbreon and Flygon feebly flying out of the ocean. You all struggle to get back to the beach and you realize youd better do something quick!

What will you do now? Frantically search for a Pok幦on center, head to the store to buy some healing items, or something else.

CCPs: 7?
Stamps: ?
Pokemon: Umbreon M (Lv. 6), Flygon F (Lv. 23)
Items: Food X5, Pokedolls X5

Noo... the mermaid left :<. Oh well, I will frantically seach for a Pokemon center. *Metallica song plays from somewhere* =O

DarkPrincess
5th July 2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
DarkPrincess You smile and blink, confused at the conversation that has just been exchanged between the two Pok幦on. You then ask if the Cacturne would like to join. He shakes your hand eagerly and says, Thank you so much! Im so honored to be with you! Ill be sure to be helpful on the trip! You then ask if either of them know a way.

Well, if you look at this map, the Skarmory replies, we can walk along Route 43 to get to the ferry, which we can rent and take to the mountain!
Great! Lets set off! the Cacturne says, hyped up.
The two then hook your arms and set off to singing! XD just kidding ^^;.

You walk off towards the ferry by means of Route 43, Cacturne by your side and Skarmory flying a bit overhead to spot for what is oncoming. You walk over a bridge and see some Pok幦on playing volleyball in the water, using the bridge as a net. You find it a bit amusing, and run past as soon as they take a break, giving them a thumbs up for their game. Soon enough, you are deep in the forest, and you look around, hoping you arent lost. Suddenly, you hear a loud growl behind the trees and you back away a bit, startled by the noise. Soon enough, an Arcanine jumps out and lets out a loud roar, and then is about to Bite Bagon!

What will you do now? Attack the Arcanine, pick Bagon up immediately, or something else.

CCPs: 7
Pok幦on: Glory (Lv.37 female Charizard)l Legolas (Lv.16 male Grovyle), Bagon (Lv.13 female), Aerodactyl (Lv.20 male), Skarmory? and Cacturne? *doesn't know if they offically joined her team or not XD*
Items: 4 food, 4 pokedolls, Houndoom Plushie and Volcano
Island: Innocence
Location: Route 43

I'll scoop up Bagon then send Glory to use a Slash on the Arcanine. That should be enough :-P (Let me guess.. the cowardly lion? XD)

Jay
5th July 2003, 11:19 PM
Status
Location: Poison Door, Mistonnence Dragart
CCP's: 7
Stamps: 18
Food Units / Pok Dolls: 5/5
Companions: Akaiou (Golem L28, Male), Swirl (Poliwrath L15, Male), Umbreon, Espeon, Swinub.

We'll swim over to the shadowy figure in the distance. Even if it isn't a ship, well, even better. :P


Originally posted by Avian Freeze

Jay You ask the workers if they have a spare suit and they say, Ah! Hold on, let me get one for you. The man runs over to the cottage and in a few minutes, returns, with a suit just for Pok幦on. You get it on Swirl, and it is a bit loose, but he is safe in it. The two of you then swim into the murky sea, barely being able to see anything. You look around and try to squint your eyes to extend your vision through the clouds. You can make out the slight outline of a ship, but then again, it may be an illusion due to the fogginess.

What will you do? Swim over to the silhouette, dont trust the sight and swim around, ask Swirl to clear it up (state how), or something else.

Wolfsong
5th July 2003, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Nala98 You head towards the shack for the sake of Blazer, Quilava, and Rapidash. You see a young man at the counter and you head up to him, asking to rent out a boat. He answers, You can rent a boat here for 2 CCPs, but the problem is, only you and two of your Pok幦on can fit in it. I can keep the others in safekeeping here if you want. If you want, you can also rent diving equipment for 4 CCPs.

What will you do now? Trust them with your Pok幦on, rent only the boat, rent the boat and the diving equipment, dont rent anything, or something else?

Rainbow Mountains/Island of Dreams/26 CCP/3 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine (M), Shadow my captured umbreon (M), Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M) and Starflare - Rapidash (F)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

26 CC Points
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Sparkling Dew

so much for saving up my CCPs X.x I'll tell the man that i will rent the boat and the diving equipment. *pays 6 CCPs* Then i will recall Blazer and Shadow into their pokeballs. Then Starflare and Quilava will get into the boat with me. Then I wil ask Togetic if she will fly alongside the boat carrying metapod. I will also ask Omastar if he will swim alongside the boat giving Ralts a ride. If so then we will start out.

Avian Freeze
6th July 2003, 12:37 AM
Link 10 - Haha :P.

You begin to frantically search around for any Pokemon Center with the Metallica song playing in the background o.o. You run up Route 27, holding the Poke Balls which contain your Pokemon inside. You meet an old man along the way, and curious, he asks you, "Why are you in such a rush?"
"I've gotta find a Pokemon Center, my Pokemon are in serious condition!"
"Oh my! Keep continuing along Route 27, and you'll get to the other end of Dragonair Island where a Pokemon Center is. Good luck!" he says as you dash off.
Following the old man's directions, you continue going to the end of the island. You make a left turn and are relieved to see the familiar Poke Ball of a humble Pokemon Center. You walk in, breathing heavily as you exhausted, and you request Nurse Joy to please help your Pokemon.
"Oh dear! Right away!" she says as she takes your Pokemon and rushes them off to the emergency room. You sit on a chair in the waiting room, nervously awaiting the recovery.

What will you do in the meantime? I'm leaving your options open.

DarkPrincess - How'd you guess? :P

You quickly pick up Bagon to prevent her from any harm. You then order Glory to use a Slash. She slashes at the Arcanine and he lets out a howl and falls back, crying! "*sob* All I wanted was to *sob* show my braveness *sob*, and then you attacked *sob* me and gave me a boo boo *sob*!" He breaks out in tears and massages his injury. "I never *sob* meant to hurt your Bagon *sob*, just a reflex *sob* you know? *sob* Can you forgive *sob* me?" he asks, still sniveling.

What will you say to him?

Jay - You and Swirl swim towards the direction of the possible ship. You claw through the misty waters and wonder if it truly is a ship. Soon enough, you reach the area, and realize there was no ship at all! Instead, it was just some overgrowth of seaweed piled up. You then think a moment...how could there be seaweed in such a polluted lake? You conclude that you may be following the trail of the Milotic! You try to gaze through the toxic waters again and this time you notice a snake-like shape slithering through the water. Could it be Milotic? You also notice behind you something encircling around an object.

What will you do now? Follow the snake-like presence, head to the area behind you, explore somewhere else, or something else.

Nala98 - Hehe ^^;.

You pay the man 6 CCPs to rent the boat and the diving equipment, and he heads into the room to get the objects. He returns carrying a motorboat and walks around to the dock, placing the boat in the water and tying it to the post. He then returns and rummages around for your diving equipment. He takes the objects to the boat and drops them in, then comes back asking you to get in the boat. You walk out with him and get in the boat, noticing it swaying a bit. You recall Blazer and Shadow, and ask Starflare and Quilava to lie in the boat. You ask Togetic to pursue the boat by flying along and holding Metapod. She nods, consenting to it. You then face Omastar and ask him to carry Ralts while swimming alongside. He agrees as well and then you give the man a thumbs up and he teaches you how to use it. He then unties the rope and lets you go off.

Where will you start by going? Will you head north, west, or south. (The beach is on the east).

Matt
6th July 2003, 12:41 AM
Originally Posted By Tyler

Link 10 - Haha .

You begin to frantically search around for any Pokemon Center with the Metallica song playing in the background o.o. You run up Route 27, holding the Poke Balls which contain your Pokemon inside. You meet an old man along the way, and curious, he asks you, "Why are you in such a rush?"
"I've gotta find a Pokemon Center, my Pokemon are in serious condition!"
"Oh my! Keep continuing along Route 27, and you'll get to the other end of Dragonair Island where a Pokemon Center is. Good luck!" he says as you dash off.
Following the old man's directions, you continue going to the end of the island. You make a left turn and are relieved to see the familiar Poke Ball of a humble Pokemon Center. You walk in, breathing heavily as you exhausted, and you request Nurse Joy to please help your Pokemon.
"Oh dear! Right away!" she says as she takes your Pokemon and rushes them off to the emergency room. You sit on a chair in the waiting room, nervously awaiting the recovery.

What will you do in the meantime? I'm leaving your options open.[/quote]

CCPs: 7?
Stamps: ?
Pokemon: Umbreon M (Lv. 6), Flygon F (Lv. 23)
Items: Food X5, Pokedolls X5

I'll see if there are any hot girls in the pokemon center =>

DarkPrincess
6th July 2003, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
DarkPrincess - How'd you guess? :P

You quickly pick up Bagon to prevent her from any harm. You then order Glory to use a Slash. She slashes at the Arcanine and he lets out a howl and falls back, crying! "*sob* All I wanted was to *sob* show my braveness *sob*, and then you attacked *sob* me and gave me a boo boo *sob*!" He breaks out in tears and massages his injury. "I never *sob* meant to hurt your Bagon *sob*, just a reflex *sob* you know? *sob* Can you forgive *sob* me?" he asks, still sniveling.

What will you say to him?

CCPs: 7
Pok幦on: Glory (Lv.37 female Charizard), Legolas (Lv.16 male Grovyle), Bagon [will be known as Toto while in my Wizard of Oz mode XD] (Lv.13 female), Aerodactyl (Lv.20 male), Skarmory? and Cacturne?
Items: 4 food, 4 pokedolls, Houndoom Plushie and Volcano Ruby
Island: Innocence
Location: Route 43

I'll forgive the poor Arcanine and give it a hug *can't resist a cry Arcanine* *hearts Arcanines too much XDD*

Wolfsong
6th July 2003, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Nala98 - Hehe ^^;.

You pay the man 6 CCPs to rent the boat and the diving equipment, and he heads into the room to get the objects. He returns carrying a motorboat and walks around to the dock, placing the boat in the water and tying it to the post. He then returns and rummages around for your diving equipment. He takes the objects to the boat and drops them in, then comes back asking you to get in the boat. You walk out with him and get in the boat, noticing it swaying a bit. You recall Blazer and Shadow, and ask Starflare and Quilava to lie in the boat. You ask Togetic to pursue the boat by flying along and holding Metapod. She nods, consenting to it. You then face Omastar and ask him to carry Ralts while swimming alongside. He agrees as well and then you give the man a thumbs up and he teaches you how to use it. He then unties the rope and lets you go off.

Where will you start by going? Will you head north, west, or south. (The beach is on the east).

Rainbow Mountains/Island of Dreams/22 CCP/3 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine (M), Shadow my captured umbreon (M), Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M) and Starflare - Rapidash (F)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

22 CC Points
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Sparkling Dew

We'll head North. I'll also ask Omastar to let me know if he hears anything that may be of some use to us.

Edit: Updated number of CCPs

Anita
6th July 2003, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Miko XD, I thought it would be amusing.

You notice the two Onix begin to slither around the island, which seems suitable for a race as the routes encircle the island. You can't help but give a little giggle as you watch the rock snake Pok幦on push themselves around. You then wander the mountain range, seeing what there is to see. You can feel the warm air from the sun as well as steam from the several hot springs that sprouted up on the mountains. You feel relaxed from it and continue walking, seeing the shimmering sea on the eastern side of the island. You can see the silhouette of coral reefs and the many Pok幦on dwelling in them. You also see on a rock a lone mermaid, combing her long hair. In her hair is a small Staryu ornament and she looks at you, smiling and then diving back into the sea. You then look around and see a taller mountain nearby, which looks climbable. On top is a birds nest, though you're not sure what kind.

What will you do? Try to climb up the mountain, pursue the mermaid, head to one of the hot springs, or something else.

Hmm, isn't that the torchic's nest from like.. my first post? ;) Hah, yeah, I still remember things like that. X.x

Location: Dragonair Island, up in the mountains somewhere. <<
Pokemon: Flare (Flareon, Lv.5 M) Dewdrop (Vaporeon, Lv.7 F)
Food units: 5.
Pokedolls: 5.
Stamps: 29.

I'm going to walk around some and admire the pretty landscape. Hey, I can see the onix from here! I can see the world~
*cough*
Even though that mermaid was quite interesting, I'll start climbing up the mountain to the nest because you can never climb enough mountains in one day! Yeah, actually.. when'll it be night time and get dark? Oo

Knight of Time
6th July 2003, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
DarkPrince the Dark Knight
Magcargo (F)
HP 154 --> 136
Attack 94
Defense 171
Speed 72
Special Attack 127
Special Defense 127

Yawn, Smog, Ember, Rock Throw, Harden, Amnesia, Flamethrower, Rock Slide, Heat Wave, Attract, Frustration, Hyper Beam, Double Team, Reflect

Trait: Flame Body: The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with BURN when using a direct attack against this Pok幦on

Blastoise (M)
Level 55
HP 186
Attack 130
Defense 149
Speed 125
Special Attack 133
Special Defense 155 (damage 1/2 because of Light Screen, lasts 3 more turns)

Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Bubble, Withdraw, Water Gun, Bite, Rapid Spin, Protect, Rain Dance, Skull Bash, Foresight, Facade, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Hail, Double Team

Trait: Torrent: When HP is below 1/3rd, Water's power increases to 1.5 times.

Rain for 4 more turns.

You watch as Blastoise, still enchanted by Magcargos beauty, charges up a bluish colored beam. You recognize it as Ice Beam! Blastoise overcomes his infatuation this time and blasts out the frigid beam, striking Magcargo! She winces at the slight pain, but does not get hurt very much. The attack does a mere 23 damage, and the icicles quickly melt upon her hot body (no pun intended XD).

You tell Magcargo to use a Yawn, and she does so, opening her mouth wide and causing the Blastoise to yawn himself. His eyes get drowsy as he struggles to stay awake.

Magcargo (F)
HP 136 --> 113
Attack 94
Defense 171
Speed 72
Special Attack 127
Special Defense 127

Yawn, Smog, Ember, Rock Throw, Harden, Amnesia, Flamethrower, Rock Slide, Heat Wave, Attract, Frustration, Hyper Beam, Double Team, Reflect

Trait: Flame Body: The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with BURN when using a direct attack against this Pok幦on

Blastoise (M), Drowzy
Level 55
HP 186
Attack 130
Defense 149
Speed 125
Special Attack 133
Special Defense 155 (damage 1/2 because of Light Screen, lasts 2 more turns)

Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Bubble, Withdraw, Water Gun, Bite, Rapid Spin, Protect, Rain Dance, Skull Bash, Foresight, Facade, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Hail, Double Team

Trait: Torrent: When HP is below 1/3rd, Water's power increases to 1.5 times.

Rain for 3 more turns.

This time, Blastoise follows up with Blizzard, which he manages to pull off as well! A chilly wind rushes through and chills Magcargo to theuhslime, and causes 29 damage! Blastoise suddenly cannot resist the urge anymore and stumbles a bit, and then falls down, falling asleep!

You cheer quietly and tell Magcargo to use a Rock Slide. She nods, and some rocks tumble from the ceiling on to Blastoises tough shell! It does not crack because of such durability and despite the hard rocks and the pitter-patter of the rain, the shellfish shows no sign of awakening. The attack did 34 damage to Blastoise!

Magcargo (F)
HP 113 --> 84
Attack 94
Defense 171
Speed 72
Special Attack 127
Special Defense 127

Yawn, Smog, Ember, Rock Throw, Harden, Amnesia, Flamethrower, Rock Slide, Heat Wave, Attract, Frustration, Hyper Beam, Double Team, Reflect

Trait: Flame Body: The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with BURN when using a direct attack against this Pok幦on

Blastoise (M), Asleep
Level 55
HP 186 --> 152
Attack 130
Defense 149
Speed 125
Special Attack 133
Special Defense 155 (damage 1/2 because of Light Screen, lasts 1 more turn)

Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Bubble, Withdraw, Water Gun, Bite, Rapid Spin, Protect, Rain Dance, Skull Bash, Foresight, Facade, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Hail, Double Team

Trait: Torrent: When HP is below 1/3rd, Water's power increases to 1.5 times.

Rain for 2 more turns.

What attack will you use now?

Location: Pixie Island, Temple (2F)
CCP: 0
Stamps: 40
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Moon Stone X2, Day Stone, Water Stone, Tyranitar Plushie, Dragonite Plushie, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure, Cell Phone, Switching Hook

Okay...

I'd like the Magcargo to use another Rock Slide please.

Pichu
6th July 2003, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
I leave for less than a whole day and we get all these posts? X_x

Cyndaquil Okay :).

Breaking a sweat, you say, Well, I don't I have a choice, do I? I promise I'll take good care of him. If I break my promise, you make me into hot chocolate if you want. The Chansey and Blissey let out a little laugh, not being able to hold a grudge for long.
We can't stay mad at someone for long. A Blissey says.
We can only hope the Elekid is in good hands. A Chansey says, smiling warmly at you.
You look nervously again at what may be a weapon and the head Blissey says, Are you looking at this? You nod and begin to sweat heavily and she reveals it, Oh dont be silly! Its only your Pok幦on! She gives you back two Pok Balls with Tails and Feathers at full health.
You thank them and then ask the Pidgeot, By the waywhy does my Elekid have this blue glow?
Ah, you see, we are not sure yet, but the egg was found alone in the woods. It may have been infected by some factors but we cannot be sure. The blue glow may mean that it has psychic powers, as you can see You turn around and notice the Elekid levitating a chair. The Pidgeot chuckles, and then you inquire the second question. Have we done planning the attack now or we are still doing that?
The plan is in its final stage. We have decided to attack from all ends, but were planning out the final details. How about you train one of your Pok幦on with one of my friends, like you wanted to? he asks smiling.

What will you do now? Take him up on the offer, decline it and wait for the final plans, or something else.



Island: Art Island
Location: Pok幦on Center....Caught in the crime scene :O
Pok幦on:
Tails (Eevee F L.7)
>>Trait: Run away
>>Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Flail, Curse, Charm
>>Nature: Cheerful

Feathers (Pidgey M L.7)
>>Trait: Keen Eye
>>Moves: Tackle, Sand Attack, Air Cutter, Foresight, Steel Wing
>>Nature: Bold

Chomp (Gyarados M L.22)
>>Trait: intimidate
>>Moves: Splash, Tackle, Thrash, Bite, Surf, Facade
>>Nature: Modest

Pack 4 food units, 4 Pok嶮olls
CCP: 62

I ask the head blissey, "What level is my new elekid?" Takes out pen and paper and started scribbling... , "What trait/characteristics does it have?" ... I pause for a second ... "What's its gender? I'm too shy too look... " *shudders* oO;; "Well, I like to train my new elekid and get used to me I guess." Suddenly, a very fast pidgey came from nowhere and came by the Pidgeot. It seems to be carrying a letter. The pidgeot picks the letter and reads it. It looks worried...

What will happen next, attack the fort at dawn, letter anything important, or something else

Discoth廦ue
6th July 2003, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze

Discoth鋂ue Yup, your guess is correct :P.

You head up to the Plusle and Minun and talk to them, asking what they are doing.
Why, were playing Leap Frog! the Plusle says.
Yup, its fun fun fun! the Minun utters as he hops over the Plusle.
Whee!
Yahoo!
Haha!
Whoa!
Heehee!
AHH!
Eh?
Oof! the Minun exclaims as he crashes on the ground.
Wanna join?! the Plusle asks you enthusiastically.

Uhhwhat will you say? XD


-
Island: Art Island
Area: ... in a whirlpool? O.o Somewhere in a forest now...
Food Units: 4
Pok嶮olls: 5
Items: Frozen Diamond, Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl
CCPs: 17
Plushies: Bulbasaur, Murkrow, Victreebel, Eevee, Meganium, Yanma, Cyndaquil, Pidgey, Quagsire, Growlithe, Ho-oh, Scyther, Pink Seel, Espeon, Ivysaur, Donphan, Blastoise, Abra, Suicune, Gengar, Ledian, Persian, Raichu, Pineco, Skiploom, Mewtwo, Chikorita, Snubbull
Pok幦on: War (Jolteon, Level 22, M), Eclipse (Persian, Level 31, F), Absol (Level 26, F), Haunter (Level 15, M)
~
Uh... sure. ^^;; Eclipse, War and Absol can join in too. I have a feeling poor Haunter can't... xD

Phantom of Innocence-BF
6th July 2003, 11:30 AM
Location= Innocence Island/Innocence Beach

Pack= Volcano Ruby, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Mystic Pearl, Accelerator Gene, 3x Spark Gem, Division Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Fire Stone, Moon Stone, 136 CCPs, 2 Food and 3 Pkdolls.

Plushies = Shuckle, Raichu, Chimecho, Venusaur, Vaporeon, Kadabra, Flygon, Celebi, Rhyhorn, Rhydon, Dunsparce, Walrein, Fluffy Pink Phanpy, Donphan, SPOINK, Grumpig, Dugtrio, Butterfree, Fluffy Mareep, Nosepass, Torchic, Beautifly, Clamperl, Igglybuff, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Mantine, Aron, Misdreavus, Qwilfish, Cleffa, Hitmonlee, Marill, Electrike, Heracross, Oddish, Poochyena, Wartortle, Electabuzz, Trapinch, Grimer, Swinub, Politoed, Murkrow, Delibird, Mawile, Dustox, Spinarak, Feraligatr, Girafarig, Absol.

PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M), Squirtle (F).

TMs = Twineedle.

Yay! ^_^

Okay, now I'd like to call on the Charizard Carrier to take my Pokemon and I to MD, please, aince I've finally acquired all the required items. ^^;;

Ally
6th July 2003, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Ally Oops, I meant entrances :P. I was tired so I wasnt paying too much attention XD.

You wander into the right cave entrance (XP) and look around. The odd thing is that, the floor on this room is completely ice! You look around and begin to feel a little chilly, rubbing your arms and shivering a bit to keep warm. You see several rocks and another entrance across the room. The picture of the room is here (http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?action=showMyPhoto&albumID=79852546&photoID=79852777&security=CeOiaT). Sorry that its a bit fuzzy and hard to see x_x. Tell me if its too hard to see. Light blue is the ice, brown is the ground, grey is the rocks, and red is your current position, you just have to get to the other side :).

How will you go about getting there? Give me the directions of where to go, you can give me as many of as few as possible.


Whoo-hoo! I found a way to view it! Go me!


Location: Art Island
Area: Cave in the Underwater Tunnels in Icuno Peak
Pokemon: Serenity (Lv. 6 Lapras), Blank (Lv. 7 Growlithe)
Food Units: 5
Pokedolls: 2
Stamps: 11
Companion: Level 9 Female Meowth


Based on that.. I'll go up, left, up, right, up, right, and up. That should get me out. ^^; But wow. . That's gonna be cold along the way. (( Hopefully there's multiple exits. . or do they lead to multiple places? Eep. ^^ ))

Jay
6th July 2003, 11:43 PM
Status
Location: Poison Door, Mistonnence Dragart
CCP's: 7
Stamps: 18
Food Units / Pok Dolls: 5/5
Companions: Akaiou (Golem L28, Male), Swirl (Poliwrath L15, Male), Umbreon, Espeon, Swinub.

It probably isn't the Milotic, so I'll check out what's encircling behind that object behind me.


Originally Posted by Avian Freeze

Jay - You and Swirl swim towards the direction of the possible ship. You claw through the misty waters and wonder if it truly is a ship. Soon enough, you reach the area, and realize there was no ship at all! Instead, it was just some overgrowth of seaweed piled up. You then think a moment...how could there be seaweed in such a polluted lake? You conclude that you may be following the trail of the Milotic! You try to gaze through the toxic waters again and this time you notice a snake-like shape slithering through the water. Could it be Milotic? You also notice behind you something encircling around an object.

What will you do now? Follow the snake-like presence, head to the area behind you, explore somewhere else, or something else.

Lady Vulpix
7th July 2003, 03:51 PM
This is just my post. I'm helping Tyler with the update right now.


Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Lady Vulpix - Noctowl begins the round by focusing her Hidden Power Water once more and blasts waves at Sandslash, who hangs on by a sliver! The shrew Pokemon retaliates with a strong Rock Slide! Totally unexpected! Noctowl ails from the rocks tumbling on to her wings and body and ultimately injuring her! She gasps for breath as she is about to run out of energy, and the two Pokemon stare at each other, each one determined to win. Mareep, though blinded by the sand, follows up with a Swift, and she shoots out star projectiles, cutting Trapinch, who runs at the sheep Pokemon and Bites her, getting a mouthful of wool but injuring the young Pokemon.

Noctowl did 56 damage to Sandslash, leaving him with only 8 HP!
Sandslash did 71 damage to Noctowl, leaving her with only 9 HP!
Mareep did 10 damage to Trapinch, leaving him with 25 HP!
Trapinch did 10 damage to Mareep, leaving her with 32 HP!

What attacks will you use next?


Minstonnence Dragart/Door #17: Desert/Completed Doors: #6/Noctowl, Mareep, Lagi (Dragonite), Ventura (Venomoth), Kabuto, Vulpix/146 CCP/3 food supplies/4 pok嶮olls/Element Emerald, King's Rock, Dragon Scale, Volcano Ruby, Day Stone, Frozen Diamond, Metal Coat, Darkness Gem, Mystic Pearl, Plushies displayed on my items site, Special Blend Tea.

Hi. Remember that post from version 7? Well, this is my reply to it. :P
Sorry for the delay, I was too busy. I'll use the same attacks as before, meaning Noctowl will use Hidden Power on Sandslash, and Mareep will use Swift on Trapinch.

Avian Freeze
7th July 2003, 05:03 PM
Okay, I just want to say, Welcome back Jay! Jay has decided to return to being a worker here so welcome him back players! ^_^

Link 10 XD Matt.

You search around the Pok幦on Center for any hot girls. Unfortunately, all the nurses are too busy wandering around and treating several Pok幦on so you can barely even catch a glimpse of them. You grumble and bit and mutter to yourself, and then a Chansey returns, handing you three Pokeballs. Looks like Marshtomp, Flygon, and Umbreon are safe! They look fully healed and they thank you for healing them. You then head outside, and suddenly notice it is beginning to rainwhich is very odd on Dragonair Island for the sun is almost always out. You then hear thunder as some lightning strikes the top of the mountain on Dragonair.

What will you do now? Head to the mountain range, wait it out until the rain is over, or something else.

DarkPrincess You forgive the Arcanine for his actions and give him a hug. The lion pants happily and licks your face, happy. Suddenly, you hear a howl, and he hides behind you, shuddering.
Uuuhhhh, I think we should get out of here fast! the Arcanine says.
Yes, we dont know what may be in here. Says the Skarmory.
Lets go! Cacturne says, running ahead and beckoning all of you to head out.
You dash out of the creepy woods holding Toto (XD) tightly, and emerge at the edge of Innocence Lake, seeing Innocence Peak off in the distance! You notice a small shack in the distance and a ferry as well. You walk over to it with all your Pok幦on and you see a man with a moustache with his chin in his hand and rolling his eyes. He notices you and asks in an exasperated voice, Yeah, what do you want? If you want to take the ferry, youll have to pay 3 Stamps or CCPs.

What will you do? Pay up, try to weasel your way around it, find an alternate way into the peak, or something else.

Nala98 You decide to head north and see what youll find. You pull the string on the boat and ready the motor. You then take off towards the north and you ask Omastar to tell you if he hears something interesting. You all continue moving, and you veer left a bit to avoid hitting some rocks. You look around and see the beautiful sea which seems to have no end. The sun is high in the sky and you continue riding along, your hair flying in the wind. You dip your hand into the water and feel the chill of the water. Suddenly, Omastar alerts you and he tries to explain something. It appears he can hear some gossip from some underwater Pok幦on on the seafloor.

What will you do now? Dive down into the seafloor to see what it is about, ignore the gossip and head off in another direction, or something else.

Miko You walk around and admire the scenery of Dragonair Island. Several rocks and sandy walks all over, some Pok幦on chasing each other, and the Onix slithering around clumsily! You can barely even tell who is winning! And though finding the mermaid interesting, you decide to leave her alone and you climb up the tallest mountain on this island. (Itll be night when I make it :P). You scale the mountain, gripping on to each of the little ledges and grooves scattered over the cliff. You look down and gulp, seeing how high you are. You continue climbing and your foot slips! Your heart skips a beat as you attempt to grab on again to the cliff, and suddenly your hand looses grip! You fall down, screaming for help, and suddenly, you feel yourself being lifted into the air as you realize you are in the talons of a Skarmory! You thank her for helping you and she says, No problem! Youll make a perfect dinner for my babies! You are shocked by this response and begin to think about what to do.

What will you do now?! Im leaving your options open :).

DarkPrince the Dark Knight

Magcargo (F)
HP 113 --> 84
Attack 94
Defense 171
Speed 72
Special Attack 127
Special Defense 127

Yawn, Smog, Ember, Rock Throw, Harden, Amnesia, Flamethrower, Rock Slide, Heat Wave, Attract, Frustration, Hyper Beam, Double Team, Reflect

Trait: Flame Body: The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with BURN when using a direct attack against this Pok幦on

Blastoise (M), Asleep
Level 55
HP 186 --> 152
Attack 130
Defense 149
Speed 125
Special Attack 133
Special Defense 155 (damage 1/2 because of Light Screen, lasts 1 more turn)

Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Bubble, Withdraw, Water Gun, Bite, Rapid Spin, Protect, Rain Dance, Skull Bash, Foresight, Facade, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Hail, Double Team

Trait: Torrent: When HP is below 1/3rd, Water's power increases to 1.5 times.

Rain for 2 more turns.

Blastoise continues to nap away, and you wonder when the big guy will wake up. You shrug and order Magcargo to use a Rock Slide and she does so, sending more rocks which come crashing down on the beast. It does 31 damage this time, as the Blastoise continues dozing off in dreamland. You look up at the sky and notice the rain is dying down, and slowing to a drizzle. The glow around Blastoise also gives away, Light Screen has worn off!

Magcargo (F)
HP 113 --> 84
Attack 94
Defense 171
Speed 72
Special Attack 127
Special Defense 127

Yawn, Smog, Ember, Rock Throw, Harden, Amnesia, Flamethrower, Rock Slide, Heat Wave, Attract, Frustration, Hyper Beam, Double Team, Reflect

Trait: Flame Body: The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with BURN when using a direct attack against this Pok幦on

Blastoise (M), Asleep
Level 55
HP 152 --> 121
Attack 130
Defense 149
Speed 125
Special Attack 133
Special Defense 155

Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Bubble, Withdraw, Water Gun, Bite, Rapid Spin, Protect, Rain Dance, Skull Bash, Foresight, Facade, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Hail, Double Team

Trait: Torrent: When HP is below 1/3rd, Water's power increases to 1.5 times.

Rain for 1 more turns.

What will you do now? You may use more than one attack if you wish

Cyndaquil I have to give Gabi credit for the idea in this update :)

Ah yes, let me examine. She takes the Elekid, looks at it for a while, and hands it back to you, stating.

Elekid, Male
Level 5
Nature: Quirky
Ability: Static: The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with PARALYE when using a direct attack against this Pok幦on.

Attacks: Quick Attack, Leer, Rolling Kick

You then tell the Pidgeot that you would like to train Elekid, get him used to you. Pidgeot receives a letter which flies by from a Pidgey, and he begins to frown. Oh no, weve just been alerted that there is something very powerful in the river! Well have to get there as soon as possible and drive those evil Pok幦on away, or they might destroy the whole island! The Pidgeot flies outside to warn the other Pok幦on and the Blissey and Chansey bid you good luck and you wander outside as well. You notice all the Pok幦on gathering and making plans and after a while, Pidgeot comes up to you and says, Okay, lets go. Ill bring you and your Pok幦on near the river, but keep a low profile. The other Pok幦on are ready to sneak up too. We have planned our attack and Ill tell you what to do. We have spies there who will help us. Weve organized into Teams and you and I are in the Flying Team. Is there anything you want to do before we take off? If you do, hurry up, we dont have much time. The Pidgeot says seriously.

What will you do? Anything else here, tell him you will attack now, or something else.

Discoth廦ue You tell the two Pok幦on sure, and that Eclipse, War, and Absol will join too. (XD @ Haunter). You all hop over each other and the Plusle and Minun giggle hysterically. They say, Whee! This is fun! You stare curiously at the duo and continue playing. Suddenly, the two say, Oh no! Weve gotta go now! Bye! and they get up just as War jumps over, and knock the Jolteon over x_x. He grumbles a bit and gets up. You raise an eyebrow and continue walking, wondering what could be next. You look over ahead, and see a long table, and a Mr. Mime and an Azumarill having tea.

Lets see if you can guess who these are ;D. What will you do now?

Phantom of Innocence-BF Finally you have all four of the items to enter the mysterious isle of Mistonnence Dragart! You call on Charizard Carrier and the dragon-like creature swoops down to lift you off your feet. You soar through the air, looking at your four pretty gems. Once you land, you look around, and see the large wall which was obstructing your entrance into the mystic island. You insert the four gems into their respective areas and the door slowly sinks into the sand, and you walk through, the island so quiet, you can hear almost anything.

Where will you go? Route 11, Route 17, the small lake which does not have a name :o, the forest, or somewhere else.

Ally Yay, *gives you a cookie* ;D.

You step on to the ice and slide along it, feeling the cold seeping up your feet. You feel a chill go through your body and you glide through the maze and reach the other side, shivering from the cold. Soon enough, you reach the other side and see the exit into the next room. You head into it, and its very quiet, a bit too quiet. You look to your left and right and see nothing however, and you see four tall pillars in this room and something odd in the center.

What will you do now? Examine the pillars, head to the center, look around the room, or something else.

Jay You ignore the snake-like figure and look behind you. You notice that there are odd flames of blue encircling a treasure chest in the sand. The chest looks tempting to open, but you cant find the source of where the flames could be coming from. You search around, and notice another shadow off in the distance. The shadow notices you spotted it and it disappears somewhere. You are not sure where and then you feel something knock you behind you! You turn around and a Gengar meets your gaze with a horrid face! He snickers and gets ready to charge a Shadow Ball at you.

What will you do? Actually battle the Gengar (if you do I will get the stats), swim away, drive it away with an attack, or something else.

Lady Vulpix
Mareep (F) Level 12 Ability: Static (Opponent is PAR if Mareep is attacked)

HP 42 --> 32
Attack 22
Defense 22
Special Attack 20
Special Defense 28
Speed 23
Accuracy is lowered

Noctowl (F) Level 36 Ability: Insomnia (Cannot be put to sleep)

HP 140 --> 80 --> 9
Attack 63
Defense 63
Special Attack 78
Special Defense 82
Speed 96

VS

Trapinch (M) Level 10 Ability: Hyper Cutter (Opponent cannot lower Attack value.)
HP 35 --> 25
Attack 31
Defense 20
Speed 13
Special Attack 20
Special Defense 20

Sandslash (M) Level 34 Ability: Sand Veil (Evasion rises in a Sandstorm)
HP 116 --> 64 --> 8
Attack 94
Defense 101
Speed 70
Special Attack 57
Special Defense 63

You ask Noctowl to follow up with a second Hidden Power Water, and she does so, hooting as she sends out orbs of energy at the Sandslash. The shrew yells as he falls back into the sand, giving up from the battle! Mareep then uses a Swift on Trapinch. The attack does 10 damage! Trapinch counters the attack by using a second Sand Attack on Mareep, blinding her even further.

Mareep (F) Level 12 Ability: Static (Opponent is PAR if Mareep is attacked)

HP 42 --> 32
Attack 22
Defense 22
Special Attack 20
Special Defense 28
Speed 23
Accuracy is lowered by 2 levels

Noctowl (F) Level 36 Ability: Insomnia (Cannot be put to sleep)

HP 140 --> 80 --> 9
Attack 63
Defense 63
Special Attack 78
Special Defense 82
Speed 96

VS

Trapinch (M) Level 10 Ability: Hyper Cutter (Opponent cannot lower Attack value.)
HP 35 --> 25 --> 15
Attack 31
Defense 20
Speed 13
Special Attack 20
Special Defense 20

What will you use now?

DarkPrincess
7th July 2003, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
DarkPrincess You forgive the Arcanine for his actions and give him a hug. The lion pants happily and licks your face, happy. Suddenly, you hear a howl, and he hides behind you, shuddering.
Uuuhhhh, I think we should get out of here fast! the Arcanine says.
Yes, we dont know what may be in here. Says the Skarmory.
Lets go! Cacturne says, running ahead and beckoning all of you to head out.
You dash out of the creepy woods holding Toto (XD) tightly, and emerge at the edge of Innocence Lake, seeing Innocence Peak off in the distance! You notice a small shack in the distance and a ferry as well. You walk over to it with all your Pok幦on and you see a man with a moustache with his chin in his hand and rolling his eyes. He notices you and asks in an exasperated voice, Yeah, what do you want? If you want to take the ferry, youll have to pay 3 Stamps or CCPs.

What will you do? Pay up, try to weasel your way around it, find an alternate way into the peak, or something else.

CCPs: 7
Pok幦on: Glory (Lv.38 female Charizard), Legolas (Lv.16 male Grovyle), "Toto" (Lv.13 female Bagon), Aerodactyl (Lv.20 male), Skarmory? Cacturne? Arcanine?
Items: 4 food, 4 pokedolls, Houndoom Plushie and Volcano Ruby
Island: Innocence
Location: .. somewhere o.O

*growl* I'll pay with 3 CCPs.. *grumbles* *has a feel she knows what she'll face next* :P

Matt
7th July 2003, 05:15 PM
Originally Posted By Tyler

Link 10 XD Matt.

You search around the Pok幦on Center for any hot girls. Unfortunately, all the nurses are too busy wandering around and treating several Pok幦on so you can barely even catch a glimpse of them. You grumble and bit and mutter to yourself, and then a Chansey returns, handing you three Pokeballs. Looks like Marshtomp, Flygon, and Umbreon are safe! They look fully healed and they thank you for healing them. You then head outside, and suddenly notice it is beginning to rainwhich is very odd on Dragonair Island for the sun is almost always out. You then hear thunder as some lightning strikes the top of the mountain on Dragonair.

What will you do now? Head to the mountain range, wait it out until the rain is over, or something else.

Woah, that Marshtomp is following me now? =O

CCPs: 8
Stamps: 212
Pokemon: Umbreon M (Lv. 8), Flygon F (Lv. 23)
Items: Food X5, Pokedolls X5

I'll go to the mountain range. :}

Discoth廦ue
7th July 2003, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze

Discoth廦ue You tell the two Pok幦on sure, and that Eclipse, War, and Absol will join too. (XD @ Haunter). You all hop over each other and the Plusle and Minun giggle hysterically. They say, Whee! This is fun! You stare curiously at the duo and continue playing. Suddenly, the two say, Oh no! Weve gotta go now! Bye! and they get up just as War jumps over, and knock the Jolteon over x_x. He grumbles a bit and gets up. You raise an eyebrow and continue walking, wondering what could be next. You look over ahead, and see a long table, and a Mr. Mime and an Azumarill having tea.

Lets see if you can guess who these are ;D. What will you do now?


The Mad Hatter and... uh... ugh, it's on the tip of my tongue!! >< *hasn't watched the movie or read the book in nearly seven years, I believe...*
-
Island: Art Island
Area: ... in a whirlpool? O.o Somewhere in a forest now...
Food Units: 4
Pok嶮olls: 5
Items: Frozen Diamond, Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl
CCPs: 17
Plushies: Bulbasaur, Murkrow, Victreebel, Eevee, Meganium, Yanma, Cyndaquil, Pidgey, Quagsire, Growlithe, Ho-oh, Scyther, Pink Seel, Espeon, Ivysaur, Donphan, Blastoise, Abra, Suicune, Gengar, Ledian, Persian, Raichu, Pineco, Skiploom, Mewtwo, Chikorita, Snubbull
Pok幦on: War (Jolteon, Level 22, M), Eclipse (Persian, Level 31, F), Absol (Level 26, F), Haunter (Level 15, M)
~
I'll walk over to them and ask them if I can have some tea. =3

Anita
7th July 2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Miko You walk around and admire the scenery of Dragonair Island. Several rocks and sandy walks all over, some Pok幦on chasing each other, and the Onix slithering around clumsily! You can barely even tell who is winning! And though finding the mermaid interesting, you decide to leave her alone and you climb up the tallest mountain on this island. (Itll be night when I make it :P). You scale the mountain, gripping on to each of the little ledges and grooves scattered over the cliff. You look down and gulp, seeing how high you are. You continue climbing and your foot slips! Your heart skips a beat as you attempt to grab on again to the cliff, and suddenly your hand looses grip! You fall down, screaming for help, and suddenly, you feel yourself being lifted into the air as you realize you are in the talons of a Skarmory! You thank her for helping you and she says, No problem! Youll make a perfect dinner for my babies! You are shocked by this response and begin to think about what to do.

What will you do now?! Im leaving your options open :).

Dragonair Island, many feet above the ground in the claws of a pokemon!
Pokemon: Flare (Lv. 5 M) Dewdrop (Lv. 7 F)
Food units: 5.
Pokedolls: 5.
Stamps: Twenty-something.

:O

There's really not much I can do at this point. o.o I'm going to wait until she puts me down in her nest or some other place before unleashing my wrath. Mwahaha! *cough*
Until then, I'm going to annoy her by asking her "Are we there yet?" repeatedly. :3

Phantom of Innocence-BF
7th July 2003, 05:33 PM
Location= Innocence Island/Innocence Beach

Pack= Volcano Ruby, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Mystic Pearl, Accelerator Gene, 3x Spark Gem, Division Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Fire Stone, Moon Stone, 136 CCPs, 2 Food and 3 Pkdolls.

Plushies = Shuckle, Raichu, Chimecho, Venusaur, Vaporeon, Kadabra, Flygon, Celebi, Rhyhorn, Rhydon, Dunsparce, Walrein, Fluffy Pink Phanpy, Donphan, SPOINK, Grumpig, Dugtrio, Butterfree, Fluffy Mareep, Nosepass, Torchic, Beautifly, Clamperl, Igglybuff, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Mantine, Aron, Misdreavus, Qwilfish, Cleffa, Hitmonlee, Marill, Electrike, Heracross, Oddish, Poochyena, Wartortle, Electabuzz, Trapinch, Grimer, Swinub, Politoed, Murkrow, Delibird, Mawile, Dustox, Spinarak, Feraligatr, Girafarig, Absol.

PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M), Squirtle (F).

TMs = Twineedle.

I'll go to the small lake which does not have a name! (y)

Ally
7th July 2003, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Ally Yay, *gives you a cookie* ;D.

You step on to the ice and slide along it, feeling the cold seeping up your feet. You feel a chill go through your body and you glide through the maze and reach the other side, shivering from the cold. Soon enough, you reach the other side and see the exit into the next room. You head into it, and its very quiet, a bit too quiet. You look to your left and right and see nothing however, and you see four tall pillars in this room and something odd in the center.

What will you do now? Examine the pillars, head to the center, look around the room, or something else.



Location: Art Island
Area: Cave in the Underwater Tunnels in Icuno Peak
Pokemon: Serenity (Lv. 6 Lapras), Blank (Lv. 7 Growlithe)
Food Units: 5
Pokedolls: 2
Stamps: 11
Companion: Level 9 Female Meowth


I think I'll poke at a pillar for a little bit, and then see about going to the center.

Everoy
7th July 2003, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Parsecs Politoed You approach the Articuno Specter, and you ask her where you could be.
Do not worry, you are still inside the Articuno Temple. You have done well, Chris. Youve overcome the obstacles in this dungeon and saved your partner as well. Now, you have earned this reward. The beautiful apparition unveils the object in her wing, which turns out to be the Element Emerald! Keep it safe, and may the love of the maiden be with you! You suddenly feel tired and you fall asleep in the temple

When you wake up you find yourself outside of the temple, Reptilius Pyrus next to you, and you wonder if it could have been a dream. You reach inside your bag and realize that you still have the Element Emerald!

What will you do now? Head to the beach and take a transport to another island, look around a bit more, or something else.

Art Island
Outside of the Articuno Temple

Items:

5 Food units
5 Pokedolls
Tiny Natu Plushie
7 CCPs
1 Stamp
Element Emerald

Pokemon:

Poliwag (Ayafrog), Level 13, Jolly (F)
Bubble, Hypnosis, Water Gun, Ice Ball, Rest

Poliwag (Toadaya), Level 2, Unknown nature (F)
Bubble, Surf

Grimer (Slubba), Level 7, Unknown nature (M)
Poison Gas, Pound, Harden

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will look around for some pokemon to join me.

Wolfsong
7th July 2003, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Nala98 You decide to head north and see what youll find. You pull the string on the boat and ready the motor. You then take off towards the north and you ask Omastar to tell you if he hears something interesting. You all continue moving, and you veer left a bit to avoid hitting some rocks. You look around and see the beautiful sea which seems to have no end. The sun is high in the sky and you continue riding along, your hair flying in the wind. You dip your hand into the water and feel the chill of the water. Suddenly, Omastar alerts you and he tries to explain something. It appears he can hear some gossip from some underwater Pok幦on on the seafloor.

What will you do now? Dive down into the seafloor to see what it is about, ignore the gossip and head off in another direction, or something else.

Rainbow Mountains/Island of Dreams/22 CCP/3 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine (M), Shadow my captured umbreon (M), Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M) and Starflare - Rapidash (F)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

22 CC Points
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Sparkling Dew

I'll let Ralts take my place in the boat while i dive down and see what's going on. I'll ask Omastar to come down with me.

Avian Freeze
7th July 2003, 08:00 PM
DarkPrincess - You growl to yourself and hand the man 3 CCPs, smiling like this --> :D. He takes it and hands you a ticket, yawning, and you smell his revolting breath x_x. You head on to the ferry with Cacturne, Skarmory, Arcanine, Glory, Legolas, and "Toto" and wait for it to take off. You head to the deck and ask the captain when the ship will be taking off. "In about 20 minutes miss. You can entertain yourself while waiting for the ferry." he answers, smiling and twitching his moustache.

What will you do in the meantime? Explore the deck, explore the basement, take a nap, or something else.

Link 10 - Yup, Marshtomp has joined you ;D. You head towards the mountain range and wonder why it could be raining so in this island. You climb up the mountain while getting soaked in the pouring rain, and you hear more thunder as another bolt strikes the summit. Despite the horrible weather, you continue to climb, Flygon flying by your side, Umbreon waltzing up the side, and Marshtomp in close pursuit. You then realize that you could have had Flygon fly you up or take the path Umbreon took -.-. It's too late anyway as you reach the top and you look ahead to see an Ampharos battling a Ludicolo!

What will you do now? Watch the intense battle, ignore them and head somewhere else, try to join int he battle, or something else.

Oh BTW, I forgot something ^^;. Marshtomp grows to level 22!

Discotheque - Not many people remember the hare's name ;), and I'm one of them :P. I just know he's the something Hare.

You walk over to the table and you ask the Azumarill and Mr. Mime if you can have tea with them. They grin crazily and the Azumarill greets you and says, "Hello! Is today your UnBirthday?!"
"Yes it must be!" the Mr. Mime says excitedly.
"Let's celebrate!' says the Azumarill.
"A Very Merry UnBirthday to You!" the two cheer and hand you a teacup and beckon you to cheer. You do so and they Hurrah! and hand you a large cake with your name on it o.o. You thank them and they say, "Dig in!" at the same time.

What will you do now? Eat the cake, say no thanks and walk away, tlak to the two, or something else.

Miko - You can't do much so you wait until you get to the nest and annoy the Skarmory by constantly asking "Are we there yet?" And so the conversation goes, "Are we there yet?" "No" "Are we there yet?" "No" "Are we there yet?" "No" "Are we there yet?" "No" "Are we there yet?" "No" "Are we there yet?" "No" "Are we there yet?" "No" "Are we there yet?" "No" "Are we there yet?" "No" "Are we there yet?" "No" "Are we there yet?" "No" "Are we there yet?" "No" "Are we there yet?" "NO!!!! Stop asking me!" "Are we there yet?" she seethes with anger and ignores you as you continue. Soon enough, you reach the nest at the peak of the mountain and you notice a nest full of baby Skarmory. She drops you and says to her children, "Enjoy!" the birds then begin to surround you!

What will you do now? Unleash your wrath, jump off the peak, or something else.

Phantom of Innocence-BF - You head to the lake with no name :o and you explore what is around there. You see nothing there, not even a single fish nor a blade of grass int he surrounding area, hence the name o.o. Suddenly, you hear a bubble pop in the lake and you peer in, seeing nothing but the soil at the bottom.

What will you do now? Head into the lake, ignore it and head on the route, head into the forest, or something else.

Ally - You head over to one of the pillars and poke around it a bit to see if you'll find anything. Unfortunately, you find nothing at all, not even a few symbols. Perhaps they are just simple rock pillars. You then head into the center and wonder what it is. Suddenly, you feel yourself fly up and you are caught in a net! You look around and see no one, but you hear a snicker and a loud cat shriek!

What will you do now? Get one of your Pokemon to help you out, try to get out yourself, or something else.

Parsec's Politoed - With the Element Emerald packed safely in your pack you wander around, searching for any Pokemon to join you. You walk towards the beach while averting your gaze to watch out for Pokemon. Then, to your left, you see a Heracross wrestling with a Pinsir!

What will you do now? Attack the two, sneak up on them and watch their battle, ignore them and move on, or something else.

Nala98 - You let Ralts take your position on the boat and she hops on to the boat, lying there and staring off into the wide ocean. You then put on the diving equipment which takes a while, but you eventually get it right, and you dive down, beckoning Omastar to come with you. You head down and search around. As you near the bottom of the sea, you notice it was a Huntail and Gorebyss gossiping. They don't seem to see you as you near them.

What will you do now? Join in on their conversation, eavesdrop on it, ignore them, or something else.

Lady Vulpix
7th July 2003, 08:02 PM
Minstonnence Dragart/Door #17: Desert/Completed Doors: #6/Noctowl, Mareep, Lagi (Dragonite), Ventura (Venomoth), Kabuto, Vulpix/146 CCP/3 food supplies/4 pok嶮olls/Element Emerald, King's Rock, Dragon Scale, Volcano Ruby, Day Stone, Frozen Diamond, Metal Coat, Darkness Gem, Mystic Pearl, Plushies displayed on my items site, Special Blend Tea.

I'll use another Hidden Power and Swift, but this time both aimed at Trapinch.


Avian Freeze- You follow the knight to a large arena, which is surrounded by a large crowd of watchers. 3 other men join you soon, looking as intrigued as you. All of a sudden, you hear a loud voice make an announcement.
"Ladies and gentlemen, you will now be witnesses of the 2nd stage of the biggest event this kindgom has seen since King Graham sat on the throne. These 4 competitors will engage in an all-on-all pokemon battle, using 2 pokemon each! The trainers are allowed to pick any legal weapon to help their pokemon. When only 2 trainers have pokemon standing, the 2 winners will confront each other in the final round for the surprise of a lifetime!"

-So, what pokemon will you choose, and what item will you use?

Wolfsong
7th July 2003, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Nala98 - You let Ralts take your position on the boat and she hops on to the boat, lying there and staring off into the wide ocean. You then put on the diving equipment which takes a while, but you eventually get it right, and you dive down, beckoning Omastar to come with you. You head down and search around. As you near the bottom of the sea, you notice it was a Huntail and Gorebyss gossiping. They don't seem to see you as you near them.

What will you do now? Join in on their conversation, eavesdrop on it, ignore them, or something else.

Rainbow Mountains/Island of Dreams/22 CCP/3 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine (M), Shadow my captured umbreon (M), Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M) and Starflare - Rapidash (F)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

22 CC Points
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Sparkling Dew

I'll ask Omastar if he could go and see what they are talking about.

Discoth廦ue
7th July 2003, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Discotheque - Not many people remember the hare's name ;), and I'm one of them :P. I just know he's the something Hare.

You walk over to the table and you ask the Azumarill and Mr. Mime if you can have tea with them. They grin crazily and the Azumarill greets you and says, "Hello! Is today your UnBirthday?!"
"Yes it must be!" the Mr. Mime says excitedly.
"Let's celebrate!' says the Azumarill.
"A Very Merry UnBirthday to You!" the two cheer and hand you a teacup and beckon you to cheer. You do so and they Hurrah! and hand you a large cake with your name on it o.o. You thank them and they say, "Dig in!" at the same time.

What will you do now? Eat the cake, say no thanks and walk away, tlak to the two, or something else.


-
Island: Art Island
Area: ... in a whirlpool? O.o Somewhere in a forest now...
Food Units: 4
Pok嶮olls: 5
Items: Frozen Diamond, Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl
CCPs: 17
Plushies: Bulbasaur, Murkrow, Victreebel, Eevee, Meganium, Yanma, Cyndaquil, Pidgey, Quagsire, Growlithe, Ho-oh, Scyther, Pink Seel, Espeon, Ivysaur, Donphan, Blastoise, Abra, Suicune, Gengar, Ledian, Persian, Raichu, Pineco, Skiploom, Mewtwo, Chikorita, Snubbull
Pok幦on: War (Jolteon, Level 22, M), Eclipse (Persian, Level 31, F), Absol (Level 26, F), Haunter (Level 15, M)
~
Er... well, I'll eat the cake. If they did anything weird to it or anything like that, I'll slam their heads repeatedly on the table until they say they're sorry. ^_^ *nods* Violence is sometimes the answer. =3 *thwapped* See?

Okay, or not. ._.; But I will have Eclipse give them an extremely small Thunderbolt, just to jolt them abit, so they don't do anything again. =P

DarkPrincess
7th July 2003, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
DarkPrincess - You growl to yourself and hand the man 3 CCPs, smiling like this --> :D. He takes it and hands you a ticket, yawning, and you smell his revolting breath x_x. You head on to the ferry with Cacturne, Skarmory, Arcanine, Glory, Legolas, and "Toto" and wait for it to take off. You head to the deck and ask the captain when the ship will be taking off. "In about 20 minutes miss. You can entertain yourself while waiting for the ferry." he answers, smiling and twitching his moustache.

What will you do in the meantime? Explore the deck, explore the basement, take a nap, or something else.

CCPS: 4
Pok幦on: Glory (Lv.38 female Charizard), Legolas (Lv.16 male Grovyle), "Toto" (Lv.13 female Bagon), Aerodactyl (Lv.20 male), Skarmory? Cacturne? Arcanine?
Items: 4 food, 4 pokedolls, Houndoom Plushie and Volcano Ruby
Island: Innocence
Area: .. on a ferry o.o

I'll explore the basement a bit and let my Pok幦on companions relax a bit... except for Glory. She comes with me XDD

Ally
7th July 2003, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Ally - You head over to one of the pillars and poke around it a bit to see if you'll find anything. Unfortunately, you find nothing at all, not even a few symbols. Perhaps they are just simple rock pillars. You then head into the center and wonder what it is. Suddenly, you feel yourself fly up and you are caught in a net! You look around and see no one, but you hear a snicker and a loud cat shriek!

What will you do now? Get one of your Pokemon to help you out, try to get out yourself, or something else.


I don't have very many with me. . That's what I'm looking for. xD


Location: Art Island
Area: Cave in the Underwater Tunnels in Icuno Peak
Pokemon: Serenity (Lv. 6 Lapras), Blank (Lv. 7 Growlithe, Lost)
Food Units: 5
Pokedolls: 2
Stamps: 11
Companion: Level 9 Female Meowth, Lost


Since Serenity's kind of large, and the ropes may be able to hold onto a lot of weight, I may just have to hang around. (( Bad pun. XD )) Of course, if things lead to the worst situation, I may just have to see if she can do anything to help. But only as a last resort. I don't need her getting lost too. .

Anita
7th July 2003, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Miko - You can't do much so you wait until you get to the nest and annoy the Skarmory by constantly asking "Are we there yet?" And so the conversation goes, "Are we there yet?" "No" "Are we there yet?" "No" "Are we there yet?" "No" "Are we there yet?" "No" "Are we there yet?" "No" "Are we there yet?" "No" "Are we there yet?" "No" "Are we there yet?" "No" "Are we there yet?" "No" "Are we there yet?" "No" "Are we there yet?" "No" "Are we there yet?" "No" "Are we there yet?" "NO!!!! Stop asking me!" "Are we there yet?" she seethes with anger and ignores you as you continue. Soon enough, you reach the nest at the peak of the mountain and you notice a nest full of baby Skarmory. She drops you and says to her children, "Enjoy!" the birds then begin to surround you!

What will you do now? Unleash your wrath, jump off the peak, or something else.

How long did it take you to type the conversation? ;)

Location: Dragonair Island, in a skarmory nest o.o
Pokemon: Flare (Flareon, Lv.5 M) Dewdrop (Vaporeon, Lv.7 M)
Food units: 5.
Pokedolls: 5.
Stamps: 29.

I'm going to pet the cute little baby skarmories on the head and give them each a food unit that is much tastier than me and is easier to digest, too. :3
Then I'll give them three pokedolls to play with. Finally, I'll politely ask the mommy skarm if she can fly me to the store at the far end of the island, not the one near the beach, offering her some food too. :D

Avian Freeze
7th July 2003, 11:36 PM
My post: Innocence Island/Arena/143 CCPs/5-5/Aquaphaze my Vaporeon (M), Wolfwood my Houndour (M), Ninetales (I'll nickname her Spirit) (F)

Ooh, okay, though I would like to try Ninetales out for a battle, it would make my battles kind of unbalanced, so I'll have Aquaphaze and Wolfwood battle. Their stats are:

Wolfwood ~ Houndour (M)
- Level 13
- Leer, Ember, Howl, Smog, Reversal, Sunny Day
- Flash Fire: Immune to Fire attacks, when hit by a Fire attack, Fire power is increased 1.5 times
- Pok幦on Earring

Aquaphaze ~ Vaporeon (F)
- Level 10
- Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Sand-Attack, Wish, Ice Beam, Water Pulse, Body Slam, Surf
- Mermaid Curse
- Water Absorb: Heals up to Maximum HP when hit by a Water attack

Lady Vulpix -

Mareep (F) Level 12 Ability: Static (Opponent is PAR if Mareep is attacked)

HP 42 --> 32
Attack 22
Defense 22
Special Attack 20
Special Defense 28
Speed 23
Accuracy is lowered by 2 levels

Noctowl (F) Level 36 Ability: Insomnia (Cannot be put to sleep)

HP 140 --> 80 --> 9
Attack 63
Defense 63
Special Attack 78
Special Defense 82
Speed 96

VS

Trapinch (M) Level 10 Ability: Hyper Cutter (Opponent cannot lower Attack value.)
HP 35 --> 25 --> 15
Attack 31
Defense 20
Speed 13
Special Attack 20
Special Defense 20

Noctowl begins the battle with a Hidden Power Water, splashing powerful energy on the young Trapinch. He lets out a yelp and falls back, fainting from the attack. Congratulations! Noctowl grew to level 37 and Mareep grew to level 13!

You continue walking through the Arid Desert under the sweltering heat of the sun, and you begin to see stuff. Off in the distance, you notice a person, and when you run up to them, it turns out to be a Cacturne who just looks at you queerly. You then see a large oasis which looks so comforting, and upon arriving there, you see nothing more than a sand dune. You begin to get aggravated by the temperature and you hope you get out soon. Suddenly, you see a cave off in the distance and you are relieved by the shade in that cave. You run over to it with your Pok幦on, and though the heat is unbearable, you ignore it as you are about to reach comfort! You finally arrive at the cave and see it is indeed not a mirage! You then enter the cave, which seems to head all the way to the top of the mountain. You notice a slope leading up to an exit. You squint your eyes to see what could be up there, and all you see is the perpetual color of white.

What will you do now? Head there, ignore it and head back into the Desert x_x, or something else.

Nala98 You ask Omastar to swim over to see what they could be talking about, and he nods, swimming over. He attempts to join in the conversation and the Huntail and Gorebyss gladly accept him. You hear several calls of, Oma, Oma, Star! Hunhunhun Gore-byss! as their conversation carries on for a few minutes. Omastar then comes back to you and attempts to explain the conversation in a game of charades! He begins by pointing at himself.

Looks like youll have to guess this out! What do you guess he means? You can say as many things as you want.

Discoth廦ue XD. And Gabi told me the Hare is the March Hare :yes:

You eat the cake happily, celebrating your UnBirthday! You taste the cake and it tastes rather odd, but in a good way! It is very sweet and soft and it melts in your mouth too. After finishing the small cake, the Azumarill and Mr. Mime snatch it away to you and the Mr. Mime offers you a cup of tea, saying it is good for the soul and especially good after eating cake.

What will you do now? Accept the cup of tea, decline it, leave, or something else.

DarkPrincess You decide to explore the basement to see what you can find and you let your Pok幦on relax on the deck of the boatexcept for Glory. You drag her along and she complains a bit, but consents to it. As you walk along though, she makes many faces at you and you are oblivious to it, looking around for anything interesting. You see many rooms and you peer into them, seeing some people sitting there and reading, some rooms are empty, some talking, some sleeping, and then there is a room with a guy with spiky hair tossing his Pok Ball up and down, apparently looking for a battle.

What will you do now? Challenge the guy to a battle, continue on exploring, or something else.

Ally Oh Serenitys outside, shes not inside the net ^^;.

You try to make your way out and hang a bit, hoping the rope may break. Unfortunately they dont and they hold on just as tightly. You begin to get cramped in the small space and you ask Serenity if she can help. She nods and attempts to bite at the ropes. She slowly gnaws away at the ropes, which appear to be quite weak and you fall out, relieved to get out of that trap. You pet her and thank her, and then you walk around, seeing a small hole just big enough to fit you and Serenity. The both of you crawl through it and you emerge on the other side, just to see Meowth hanging in the air without any support! Blank is hanging in the air whimpering near Meowth.

What will you do now? Try to catch the two if they fall, have Serenity try something (state what), or something else.

Miko Copy and Pasting is a very useful tool ;).

You pet the baby Skarmory in hope that they will not want you for dinner. Surprisingly, they take a liking to you, and you hand them some food units. They happily eat them, and you take out three little surprises for them. They toss the Pok Dolls around, playing with them happily and then you ask the mother Skarmory politely if she would bring you to the other side of the island.
Are you sucking up to me? she asks suspiciously.
No maam. You say politely while smiling like this --> :D
She rolls her eyes and sighs and says exasperatedly, I guess Ill do you this one favor since you fed my babies. Get on my back.
The Skarmory flaps her wings and takes off from the nest, flying off towards the destination. You see the beautiful view of Dragonair Island and even the two Onix racing! They look like tiny little snakes from the altitude you are at and one of them is a bit ahead of the other. After the intriguing overview of the island, you land next to the store there and she swoops off, heading back to her children after you give a thanks. You then walk into the door of the store, and the wind chimes jingle as a man walks out, polishing something and saying, How may I help you? with a nice smile.

What will you do now? Buy something, sell something, head out the door, or something else.

Matt
7th July 2003, 11:42 PM
Link 10 - Yup, Marshtomp has joined you ;D. You head towards the mountain range and wonder why it could be raining so in this island. You climb up the mountain while getting soaked in the pouring rain, and you hear more thunder as another bolt strikes the summit. Despite the horrible weather, you continue to climb, Flygon flying by your side, Umbreon waltzing up the side, and Marshtomp in close pursuit. You then realize that you could have had Flygon fly you up or take the path Umbreon took -.-. It's too late anyway as you reach the top and you look ahead to see an Ampharos battling a Ludicolo!

What will you do now? Watch the intense battle, ignore them and head somewhere else, try to join int he battle, or something else.

Oh BTW, I forgot something ^^;. Marshtomp grows to level 22!

OK :>

CCPs: 8
Stamps: 212
Pokemon: Umbreon M (Lv. 8), Flygon F (Lv. 23), Marshtomp ? (Lv. 22)
Items: Food X5, Pokedolls X5

I will watch the intense battle =>

Ally
7th July 2003, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Ally Oh Serenitys outside, shes not inside the net ^^;.

You try to make your way out and hang a bit, hoping the rope may break. Unfortunately they dont and they hold on just as tightly. You begin to get cramped in the small space and you ask Serenity if she can help. She nods and attempts to bite at the ropes. She slowly gnaws away at the ropes, which appear to be quite weak and you fall out, relieved to get out of that trap. You pet her and thank her, and then you walk around, seeing a small hole just big enough to fit you and Serenity. The both of you crawl through it and you emerge on the other side, just to see Meowth hanging in the air without any support! Blank is hanging in the air whimpering near Meowth.

What will you do now? Try to catch the two if they fall, have Serenity try something (state what), or something else.


Not very attentative, am I. ^^;


Location: Art Island
Area: Caves in Icuno Peak
Pokemon: Serenity (Lv. 6 Lapras), Blank (Lv. 7 Growlithe, Found?)
Food Units: 5
Pokedolls: 2
Stamps: 12
Companion: Level 9 Female Meowth, Found?


Um. I'll probably stand there and wonder how they're hanging there without any support. . "Wait, they can't just float there on their own. . Something has to be causing it. . " (( Now that I think about it. . )) "There _has_ to be a pokemon at work!" Then I'll look around for what could be causing it, having Lapras below Blank to catch him if he falls. Or Meowth. . I just hope she can land on her feet. ^^'

Wolfsong
8th July 2003, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Nala98 You ask Omastar to swim over to see what they could be talking about, and he nods, swimming over. He attempts to join in the conversation and the Huntail and Gorebyss gladly accept him. You hear several calls of, Oma, Oma, Star! Hunhunhun Gore-byss! as their conversation carries on for a few minutes. Omastar then comes back to you and attempts to explain the conversation in a game of charades! He begins by pointing at himself.

Looks like youll have to guess this out! What do you guess he means? You can say as many things as you want.

Rainbow Mountains/Island of Dreams/19 CCP/3 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine (M), Shadow my captured umbreon (M), Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M) and Starflare - Rapidash (F)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

19 CC Points
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Sparkling Dew

I'll ask the omastar if it has something to do with him

Edit: updated # of CCPs

Edit again: Shadow is now a white umbreon with black rings and has a new name. His new name is Ranec. ^^ And he is also now holding a pokemon collar ^^

DarkPrincess
8th July 2003, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
DarkPrincess You decide to explore the basement to see what you can find and you let your Pok幦on relax on the deck of the boatexcept for Glory. You drag her along and she complains a bit, but consents to it. As you walk along though, she makes many faces at you and you are oblivious to it, looking around for anything interesting. You see many rooms and you peer into them, seeing some people sitting there and reading, some rooms are empty, some talking, some sleeping, and then there is a room with a guy with spiky hair tossing his Pok Ball up and down, apparently looking for a battle.

What will you do now? Challenge the guy to a battle, continue on exploring, or something else.

CCPS: 14
Pok幦on: Glory (Lv.38 female Charizard), Legolas (Lv.16 male Grovyle), "Toto" (Lv.13 female Bagon), Aerodactyl (Lv.20 male), Skarmory? Cacturne? Arcanine?
Items: 4 food, 4 pokedolls, Houndoom Plushie and Volcano Ruby
Island: Innocence
Area: .. on a ferry.. whee @.@

I'll challenge the dood for a battle. Since Glory is the only Pok幦on I have with me, I'd use her xD

Pichu
8th July 2003, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Cyndaquil I have to give Gabi credit for the idea in this update :)

Ah yes, let me examine. She takes the Elekid, looks at it for a while, and hands it back to you, stating.

Elekid, Male
Level 5
Nature: Quirky
Ability: Static: The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with PARALYE when using a direct attack against this Pok幦on.

Attacks: Quick Attack, Leer, Rolling Kick

You then tell the Pidgeot that you would like to train Elekid, get him used to you. Pidgeot receives a letter which flies by from a Pidgey, and he begins to frown. Oh no, weve just been alerted that there is something very powerful in the river! Well have to get there as soon as possible and drive those evil Pok幦on away, or they might destroy the whole island! The Pidgeot flies outside to warn the other Pok幦on and the Blissey and Chansey bid you good luck and you wander outside as well. You notice all the Pok幦on gathering and making plans and after a while, Pidgeot comes up to you and says, Okay, lets go. Ill bring you and your Pok幦on near the river, but keep a low profile. The other Pok幦on are ready to sneak up too. We have planned our attack and Ill tell you what to do. We have spies there who will help us. Weve organized into Teams and you and I are in the Flying Team. Is there anything you want to do before we take off? If you do, hurry up, we dont have much time. The Pidgeot says seriously.

What will you do? Anything else here, tell him you will attack now, or something else.
Island: Art Island
Location: Pok幦on Center... Near Aricu River? oO;;
Pok幦on:
Tails (Eevee F L.7)
>>Trait: Run away (Easier flee from battle.)
>>Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Flail, Curse, Charm
>>Nature: Cheerful

Feathers (Pidgey M L.7)
>>Trait: Keen Eye (Opponent cannot reduce Pok幦on's Accuracy.)
>>Moves: Tackle, Sand Attack, Air Cutter, Foresight, Steel Wing
>>Nature: Bold

Chomp (Gyarados M L.22)
>>Trait: intimidate (Lowers opponent Attack.)
>>Moves: Splash, Tackle, Thrash, Bite, Surf, Facade
>>Nature: Modest

Chomp (Elekid M L.5)
>>Trait: Static (The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with PARALYE when using a direct attack against this Pok幦on.)
>>Moves: Quick Attack, Leer, Rolling Kick
>>Nature: Quirky

Pack 4 food units, 4 Pok嶮olls
CCP: 62

Let me twist the story line again. =P

I tell the Pidgeot to proceed with my training first let some others keep the evil force busy. I was led to a magical chamber. Pidgeot says, "This was the chamber where I once trained in when I was young. My parents used it as well. They say that when a Pok幦on is training in this chamber, its mind is facing against lots of pok幦on, as much as 30 at the same time. Since the Pok幦on's mind is battling against it, the pok幦on will never faint as its level increases dramatically. I've set the timer to one hour, since we don't have much time training. By the end of one hour, your Pok幦on should have battled as much as 30 Pok幦on. Only one Pok幦on may enter at a time. Since the machine recharges in 100 years, it can only do it for one Pok幦on only. Its been 112 years now, and it seems working fine." I quickly accept and put my elekid in there, who is still suckling his finger. :P I wave goodluck :wave: and I'll see it in an hour. I now tell the Pidgeot with my other 3 pok幦on to try to attack.

What will happen next, will my elekid complete its training, will the attack defeat us and destroy the island, or something else

Knight of Time
8th July 2003, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
DarkPrince the Dark Knight

Magcargo (F)
HP 113 --> 84
Attack 94
Defense 171
Speed 72
Special Attack 127
Special Defense 127

Yawn, Smog, Ember, Rock Throw, Harden, Amnesia, Flamethrower, Rock Slide, Heat Wave, Attract, Frustration, Hyper Beam, Double Team, Reflect

Trait: Flame Body: The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with BURN when using a direct attack against this Pok幦on

Blastoise (M), Asleep
Level 55
HP 186 --> 152
Attack 130
Defense 149
Speed 125
Special Attack 133
Special Defense 155 (damage 1/2 because of Light Screen, lasts 1 more turn)

Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Bubble, Withdraw, Water Gun, Bite, Rapid Spin, Protect, Rain Dance, Skull Bash, Foresight, Facade, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Hail, Double Team

Trait: Torrent: When HP is below 1/3rd, Water's power increases to 1.5 times.

Rain for 2 more turns.

Blastoise continues to nap away, and you wonder when the big guy will wake up. You shrug and order Magcargo to use a Rock Slide and she does so, sending more rocks which come crashing down on the beast. It does 31 damage this time, as the Blastoise continues dozing off in dreamland. You look up at the sky and notice the rain is dying down, and slowing to a drizzle. The glow around Blastoise also gives away, Light Screen has worn off!

Magcargo (F)
HP 113 --> 84
Attack 94
Defense 171
Speed 72
Special Attack 127
Special Defense 127

Yawn, Smog, Ember, Rock Throw, Harden, Amnesia, Flamethrower, Rock Slide, Heat Wave, Attract, Frustration, Hyper Beam, Double Team, Reflect

Trait: Flame Body: The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with BURN when using a direct attack against this Pok幦on

Blastoise (M), Asleep
Level 55
HP 152 --> 121
Attack 130
Defense 149
Speed 125
Special Attack 133
Special Defense 155

Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Bubble, Withdraw, Water Gun, Bite, Rapid Spin, Protect, Rain Dance, Skull Bash, Foresight, Facade, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Hail, Double Team

Trait: Torrent: When HP is below 1/3rd, Water's power increases to 1.5 times.

Rain for 1 more turns.

What will you do now? You may use more than one attack if you wish

Location: Pixie Island, Temple (2F)
CCP: 0
Stamps: 40
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Moon Stone X2, Day Stone, Water Stone, Tyranitar Plushie, Dragonite Plushie, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure, Cell Phone, Switching Hook

Okay, I'd like the Magcargo to use Rock Slide until the Blastoise faints or wakes up.

'crosses fingers, hoping for the former'

Discoth廦ue
8th July 2003, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze

Discoth廦ue XD. And Gabi told me the Hare is the March Hare :yes:

You eat the cake happily, celebrating your UnBirthday! You taste the cake and it tastes rather odd, but in a good way! It is very sweet and soft and it melts in your mouth too. After finishing the small cake, the Azumarill and Mr. Mime snatch it away to you and the Mr. Mime offers you a cup of tea, saying it is good for the soul and especially good after eating cake.

What will you do now? Accept the cup of tea, decline it, leave, or something else.


Oh, and since I'm getting slightly tired of "Absol" this and "Haunter" that, I'm going to nickname my Absol Kira, which means dark lady. And Haunter Zorion, which means happy, and that he is. ^_^; Go me.
-
Island: Art Island
Area: ... in a whirlpool? O.o Somewhere in a forest now...
Food Units: 4
Pok嶮olls: 5
Items: Frozen Diamond, Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl
CCPs: 17
Plushies: Bulbasaur, Murkrow, Victreebel, Eevee, Meganium, Yanma, Cyndaquil, Pidgey, Quagsire, Growlithe, Ho-oh, Scyther, Pink Seel, Espeon, Ivysaur, Donphan, Blastoise, Abra, Suicune, Gengar, Ledian, Persian, Raichu, Pineco, Skiploom, Mewtwo, Chikorita, Snubbull
Pok幦on: War (Jolteon, Level 22, M, adopted), Eclipse (Persian, Level 31, F, adopted), Kira (Absol, Level 26, F), Zorion (Haunter, Level 15, M)
~
I'll accept the tea, since I heart tea. ^_^ Yes me does, me heart tea. =3 (Holy freak - if I continue to act like this, the Mad Hatter and March Hare will adopt me as one of their own. O.o...)

Phantom of Innocence-BF
8th July 2003, 10:56 AM
Location= Innocence Island/Innocence Beach

Pack= Volcano Ruby, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Mystic Pearl, Accelerator Gene, 4x Spark Gem, Lunar Gem, Division Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Fire Stone, Moon Stone, 142 CCPs, 2 Food and 3 Pkdolls.

Plushies = Shuckle, Raichu, Chimecho, Venusaur, Vaporeon, Kadabra, Flygon, Celebi, Rhyhorn, Rhydon, Dunsparce, Walrein, Fluffy Pink Phanpy, Donphan, SPOINK, Grumpig, Dugtrio, Butterfree, Fluffy Mareep, Nosepass, Torchic, Beautifly, Clamperl, Igglybuff, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Mantine, Aron, Misdreavus, Qwilfish, Cleffa, Hitmonlee, Marill, Electrike, Heracross, Oddish, Poochyena, Wartortle, Elekid, Electabuzz, Trapinch, Grimer, Swinub, Politoed, Murkrow, Delibird, Mawile, Dustox, Spinarak, Feraligatr, Girafarig, Absol, Houndoom, Medicham, Oddish.

PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M), Squirtle (F).

TMs = Twineedle.

Hehe, interesting. I'll sit down and rest with my Pokemon by the lake for a while. Then I'll resume the journey and walk towards Route 17.

Anita
8th July 2003, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Miko Copy and Pasting is a very useful tool ;).

You pet the baby Skarmory in hope that they will not want you for dinner. Surprisingly, they take a liking to you, and you hand them some food units. They happily eat them, and you take out three little surprises for them. They toss the Pok Dolls around, playing with them happily and then you ask the mother Skarmory politely if she would bring you to the other side of the island.
Are you sucking up to me? she asks suspiciously.
No maam. You say politely while smiling like this --> :D
She rolls her eyes and sighs and says exasperatedly, I guess Ill do you this one favor since you fed my babies. Get on my back.
The Skarmory flaps her wings and takes off from the nest, flying off towards the destination. You see the beautiful view of Dragonair Island and even the two Onix racing! They look like tiny little snakes from the altitude you are at and one of them is a bit ahead of the other. After the intriguing overview of the island, you land next to the store there and she swoops off, heading back to her children after you give a thanks. You then walk into the door of the store, and the wind chimes jingle as a man walks out, polishing something and saying, How may I help you? with a nice smile.

What will you do now? Buy something, sell something, head out the door, or something else.

Location: Dragonair Island, Store :3
Pokemon: Flare (Lv. 5 M) Dewdrop (Lv. 7 F)
Food units: 2.
Pokedolls: 2.
Stamps: 38.

I'm going to say hi. :D
Then I'll buy a souvenir dragonair plushie, three food units and three pokedolls. Which comes to a grand total of... 15 stamps. x.x
Then I'm going to start off along Route 27. Yay.

Avian Freeze
11th July 2003, 02:32 AM
Sorry for the delay players x_x.

Link 10 You watch the intense battle to see what will happen and you see as the Ampharos strikes the Ludicolo with a Thunder! He cringes from the thunder and retaliates with a Giga Drain, absorbing life from the Ampharos! She then uses her Iron Tail, striking Ludicolo across the face and causing him to fly back, while the rain continues to beat down and your clothes are completely soaked. You then see Ludicolo use the water to his advantage and Surf towards Ampharos, knocking her across the arena. She then sends a jolt at Ludicolo, paralyzing him! The beast cant seem to escape his paralysis, and stays there limp, while Ampharos charges up a Hyper Beam! You watch in awe and Ludicolo snaps out and returns with his own Hyper Beam! Oh no! The two beams collide, causing a huge explosion as you cover your eyes in the thunderstorm as a white flash covers a lot of the mountain range. You fall back from the force, and look over at the two large Pok幦on. They both seem to be injured really terribly! You see that the two are bruised really badly. The sky continues to thunder and the rain still pours on you. You begin to shiver from the cold as well.

What will you do? Bring them to the Pok幦on Center with the help of your Pok幦on, ignore them and walk away, or something else.

Ally You conclude there must be another Pok幦on here! You then have Serenity wander up under the two Pok幦on to catch them if they fall. Suddenly, you notice a figure emerge from nothingness, and you recognize it to be a Gengar! He snickers and drops your Pok幦on purposely, and luckily, Serenity catches them! You glare at the big Gengar, and you notice a distinct tattoo on its side. The Gengar laughs and makes a very displeasing face at you x_x.

What will you do now? Attack the Gengar, run away, scare it away, or something else.

Nala98 Ok Amy ^^.

You ask Omastar if it has anything to do with him, and he waves his arm in a so-so manner. He then searches around for a possible clue, and he notices a Staryu, and points directly at it excitedly!

What will you guess now?

DarkPrincess You accept the doods challenge with a determined smile and ask Glory to battle. She gladly accepts and awaits her opponent to appear. He fidgets around for a Pok Ball and gets one out, saying. Go, Cerul! A slimy blue Pok幦on with a smile like .___________. emerged, and calmly said, Qqqquuuaagggg. Ill give you a cookie if you can guess who that is :D.

Glory
Level 37
HP 128
Attack 90
Defense 86
Speed 102
Special Attack 108
Special Defense 91

Cerul
Level 35
HP 133
Attack 86
Defense 86
Speed 51
Special Attack 72
Special Defense 72

What attack will you use first?

Cyndaquil You place Elekid in the training simulator thingy and he has no idea where he is, and begins to shed to a tear, still sucking his thumb. You ask your three Pok幦on along with Pidgeot to try and attack, but he says, Im afraid I cant do that. Ill have to bring you to the spot, otherwise you have no idea where it is. And your Pok幦on dont know where they must go either. You then nod, and you watch as Elekid starts to battle. He punches around and shoots some jolts of electricity. However, after the first battle, the machine begins to sizzle and crackle a bit and sparks begin to fly. Elekid shrieks as the machine breaks down and he runs out, scared. You run over to him and try to comfort him and he still cries a bit but feels a bit better.

I was afraid that would happen. The Pidgeot says calmly. Well, so much for that invention. Though it was invented a long time ago, no one had actually tested the thinghowever, by the looks of it, Id say your Elekid has maybe grown a level. Now I think we had better get to the battlefield. We have very little time to carry out this plan, and I must lead the team.

What will you do now?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight
Magcargo (F)
HP 113 --> 84
Attack 94
Defense 171
Speed 72
Special Attack 127
Special Defense 127

Yawn, Smog, Ember, Rock Throw, Harden, Amnesia, Flamethrower, Rock Slide, Heat Wave, Attract, Frustration, Hyper Beam, Double Team, Reflect

Trait: Flame Body: The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with BURN when using a direct attack against this Pok幦on

Blastoise (M), Asleep
Level 55
HP 152 --> 121
Attack 130
Defense 149
Speed 125
Special Attack 133
Special Defense 155

Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Bubble, Withdraw, Water Gun, Bite, Rapid Spin, Protect, Rain Dance, Skull Bash, Foresight, Facade, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Hail, Double Team

Trait: Torrent: When HP is below 1/3rd, Water's power increases to 1.5 times.

Rain for 1 more turn.

You ask Magcargo to continue pelting the large shellfish with rocks and she nods, doing so.

This turn, it does 37 damage, leaving Blastoise with 84HP!

You look up, and watch as the rain begins to subside. The sun peeks out from the clouds again as Blastoise continues dozing off, sound asleep. More rocks shower down on Blastoise.

Now it does 32 damage, leaving Blastoise with 52HP!

Blastoises nap begins to get lighter, but he shows no sign of awakening yet. Once again, Magcargo sends more rocks at Blastoise.

It does 37 damage yet again, leaving Blastoise with 15HP!

Blastoise stirs in his sleep and begins to awaken, his eyes barely open, and it seems he is still half-asleep! The rocks fall yet again, and this time cause a critical hit! The attack does a whopping 73 damage to Blastoise, knocking him out!

The monk politely bows to you and says, You are truly a good battler. You may now proceed to the Guru. She has been expecting you. He says with a slight smirk. You walk up the stairs to where the Guru is, and the steps seem endless. You walk for several minutes before reaching the end, where you notice the Guru meditating. At a glance, you realize she is a mere child, who cant be any more than the age of 7 or 8!

Kyle. I foresaw your coming to this temple. Come, sit here. She says with a warm smile.

What will you do now? Decline her offer, head there and sit with her, ask her a few questions, or something else.

Discoth廦ue You tell the Azumarill and Mr. Mime that you will gladly accept their tea, telling them how much you <3 it ^^. In that case, youll fit right in with us! Mr. Mime says with a happy smile. The Azumarill hands you a cup and then pours some tea into it with the kettle. Suddenly, something pops out of the kettle top, and you recognize it to be a Rattata!


The many queer travels you have spanned
Will lead you to the ruler of this wondrous land

The Rattata then pops back into its dwelling and you sip the tea carefully, the Azumarill and Mr. Mime staring at you eagerly. They pour some tea for themselves and drink as well. Suddenly, you see the white Umbreon again, making the same speech. Im late! Im late! For a very important date! No time to talk, hello, goodbye! Im late! Im late! Im late!

What a curious white Umbreon! the Azumarill says oddly
Well, I do believe our little unbirthday party for you is over now! Heres your gift and we must go now. Goodbye! the Mr. Mime says, and leaves with the Azumarill in a flash, leaving a small item in your hand.

Congratulations! You received a Needle Arm TM!

Phantom of Innocence-BF You sit down and rest with your Pok幦on a while, admiring the scenery of the large island. You notice another bubble pop in the lake again and you begin to get a bit curious. You peer into the tiny pool of water and suddenly, you notice it begin to twist bizarrely! Suddenly, you feel a force pulling on you as you and your Pok幦on are sucked into the lake!

Minutes later, you feel yourself on the land, a bit dizzy, but otherwise fine, as are your Pok幦on. The scenery looks much different though, as you look up into the sky and see it is a fiery red. Maidens Peak appears to be an active volcano and you see several Aerodactyl soaring around in the sky! In the lake nearby, there are Omastar and Omanyte playing around. In the sea, Anorith scuttles on the beach, and Lileep lies on the ocean floor. Kabuto scuttle around your feet to get around. Suddenly, you notice a flash in the bushes behind you.

What will you do now? Look in the bushes behind you, ignore the noise and walk on any random route, or something else.

Miko You say Hi! cheerfully to the storekeeper. He smiles at you and asks you what you would like. You glance around the store, seeing several plushies and items scattered around in an organized fashion. You then say, Id like to buy a Dragonair Plushie as well as three food units and three Pok Dolls please. You fumble through your bag and lay down fifteen Stamps. The man takes them and brings down the sleek Dragonair Plushie and hands it to you. He then gives you three packs of food and three Pok Dolls, all of which you fit into your bag. You thank the man and start off along Route 27.

As you walk along the rocky route, you look around to see anything of interest. Apparently, you see some Charmander on the beach kicking around an interesting object. Suddenly, they kick it into the water and begin to frown, not wanting to get the item after it had fallen into the bane of their flame.

What will you do now? Help the Charmander retrieve their lost item, ignore them and walk on, or something else.

Wolfsong
11th July 2003, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Nala98 Ok Amy ^^.

You ask Omastar if it has anything to do with him, and he waves his arm in a so-so manner. He then searches around for a possible clue, and he notices a Staryu, and points directly at it excitedly!

What will you guess now?

Rainbow Mountains/Island of Dreams/19 CCP/3 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M) and Starflare - Rapidash (F)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

19 CC Points
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Sparkling Dew

I'll ask Omastar if the staryu was what the pokemon were talking about
Edit: fixed color tag X.X

Knight of Time
11th July 2003, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
DarkPrince the Dark Knight
Magcargo (F)
HP 113 --> 84
Attack 94
Defense 171
Speed 72
Special Attack 127
Special Defense 127

Yawn, Smog, Ember, Rock Throw, Harden, Amnesia, Flamethrower, Rock Slide, Heat Wave, Attract, Frustration, Hyper Beam, Double Team, Reflect

Trait: Flame Body: The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with BURN when using a direct attack against this Pok幦on

Blastoise (M), Asleep
Level 55
HP 152 --> 121
Attack 130
Defense 149
Speed 125
Special Attack 133
Special Defense 155

Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Bubble, Withdraw, Water Gun, Bite, Rapid Spin, Protect, Rain Dance, Skull Bash, Foresight, Facade, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Hail, Double Team

Trait: Torrent: When HP is below 1/3rd, Water's power increases to 1.5 times.

Rain for 1 more turn.

You ask Magcargo to continue pelting the large shellfish with rocks and she nods, doing so.

This turn, it does 37 damage, leaving Blastoise with 84HP!

You look up, and watch as the rain begins to subside. The sun peeks out from the clouds again as Blastoise continues dozing off, sound asleep. More rocks shower down on Blastoise.

Now it does 32 damage, leaving Blastoise with 52HP!

Blastoises nap begins to get lighter, but he shows no sign of awakening yet. Once again, Magcargo sends more rocks at Blastoise.

It does 37 damage yet again, leaving Blastoise with 15HP!

Blastoise stirs in his sleep and begins to awaken, his eyes barely open, and it seems he is still half-asleep! The rocks fall yet again, and this time cause a critical hit! The attack does a whopping 73 damage to Blastoise, knocking him out!

The monk politely bows to you and says, You are truly a good battler. You may now proceed to the Guru. She has been expecting you. He says with a slight smirk. You walk up the stairs to where the Guru is, and the steps seem endless. You walk for several minutes before reaching the end, where you notice the Guru meditating. At a glance, you realize she is a mere child, who cant be any more than the age of 7 or 8!

Kyle. I foresaw your coming to this temple. Come, sit here. She says with a warm smile.

What will you do now? Decline her offer, head there and sit with her, ask her a few questions, or something else.

Location: Pixie Island, Temple (the top floor ^_^)
CCP: 12
Stamps: 16
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Moon Stone X2, Day Stone, Water Stone, Tyranitar Plushie, Dragonite Plushie, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure, Cell Phone, Switching Hook

Wow, I can't believe I made it to the Guru!

'is very excited'

I'm going to sit down with her, and ask her if she knows where the Yamikariyu is, and if she has a map of this particular place where Kristy, Brian and Amber are being held by him.

Edit: Just a few typos in my Status...

Lady Vulpix
11th July 2003, 08:57 AM
Minstonnence Dragart/Door #17: Desert/Completed Doors: #6/Noctowl, Mareep, Lagi (Dragonite), Ventura (Venomoth), Kabuto, Vulpix/146 CCP/3 food supplies/4 pok嶮olls/Element Emerald, King's Rock, Dragon Scale, Volcano Ruby, Day Stone, Frozen Diamond, Metal Coat, Darkness Gem, Mystic Pearl, Plushies displayed on my items site, Special Blend Tea.

I'll head to the perpetual color of white. Last time I did that, I found a psychic booster. :D


Avian Freeze- You choose Wolfwood and Aquaphaze to help you on this battle. Each of your opponents chooses 2 pokemon. Here are the stats of all the participating pokemon, organized by teams:

------------------------
Team #1

Wolfwood:
Male Houndour
Level 13
HP 42
Attack 28
Defense 20
Speed 30
Special Attack 50 - With Pokemon Earring
Special Defense 26
Trait: Flash Fire
Holding: Pokemon Earring

Aquaphaze:
Female Vaporeon
Level 10
HP 52
Attack 24
Defense 46 - with Mermaid Curse
Speed 24
Special Attack 33
Special Defense 30
Trait: Water Absorb
Holding: Mermaid Curse

------------------------
Team #2

Dreamcatcher:
Male Stantler
Level 14
HP 53
Attack 40
Defense 31
Speed 37
Special Attack 37
Special Defense 32
Trait: Intimidate
Holding: Fighting - Electric Double Shield

Dream knitter:
Female Spinarak
Laval 10
HP 34
Attack 23
Defense 19
Speed 17
Special Attack 19
Special Defense 19
Trait: Swarm
Holding: Status Die

------------------------
Team #3

Slash:
Male Zangoose
Level 13
HP 50
Attack 43
Defense 28
Speed 36
Special Attack 28
Special Defense 28
Trait: Immunity
Holding: Deflection Coat

Shade:
Male Gastly
Level 9
HP 30
Attack 16
Defense 16
Speed 25
Special Attack 28
Special Defense 16
Trait: Levitate
Holding: 4-Leaf Clover

------------------------
Team #4

Flower:
Female Butterfree
Level 12
HP 86 - with Sun Rays
Attack 23
Defense 24
Speed 29
Special Attack 31
Special Defense 31
Trait: Compundeyes
Holding: Sun Rays

Dune:
Female Numel
Level 11
HP 41
Attack 25
Defense 20
Speed 19
Special Attack 39 - with Pokemon Earring
Special Defense 21
Trait: Oblivious
Holding: Pokemon Earring

-What will your pokemon's first moves be?


Nala98- You ask Omastar if the Staryu was what the pokemon were talking about, and he shakes in denial. He pauses for a while, thinking, and then his eyes finally open widely, and he stretches out one of his tentacles, pointing up.

-What's your next guess?


DarkPrince the Dark Knight- You ask the Guru if she knows where the Yamikairyu is (well, you said Yamikariyu, but she understands), and if she has a map that could guide you to the location of Amber and the children. She shakes her head and tells you:
"I'm sorry, I don't have a map like the one you're asking for. The YamiKairyu has been coming and going to many places. I could sense his presence in many of the Maiden Islands. As for Amber and the Children from the future, they were brought to this Island, I'm positive about that much. But I then lost track of them. Amber has tried to contact me, but the psychic connection was broken. My guess is that something really powerful has come between them and the rest of the world. Otherwise, Amber would have already reached you, or me. Oh, by the way, I haven't introduced myself. My name is Fay."

-What will you do now? Talk to her more (state what)? Say goodbye and go somewhere else? Or do something different?

Knight of Time
11th July 2003, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
DarkPrince the Dark Knight- You ask the Guru if she knows where the Yamikairyu is (well, you said Yamikariyu, but she understands), and if she has a map that could guide you to the location of Amber and the children. She shakes her head and tells you:
"I'm sorry, I don't have a map like the one you're asking for. The YamiKairyu has been coming and going to many places. I could sense his presence in many of the Maiden Islands. As for Amber and the Children from the future, they were brought to this Island, I'm positive about that much. But I then lost track of them. Amber has tried to contact me, but the psychic connection was broken. My guess is that something really powerful has come between them and the rest of the world. Otherwise, Amber would have already reached you, or me. Oh, by the way, I haven't introduced myself. My name is Fay."

-What will you do now? Talk to her more (state what)? Say goodbye and go somewhere else? Or do something different?

Location: Pixie Island, Temple (the top floor ^_^)
CCP: 12
Stamps: 16
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Moon Stone X2, Day Stone, Water Stone, Tyranitar Plushie, Dragonite Plushie, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure, Cell Phone, Switching Hook

Okay...

I'm going to show Fay my Itemfinder, and ask her if it might have to be upgraded so that I can find Amber, Kristy and Bryan.

'has a bad feeling the Itemfinder might not be able to find them'

Phantom of Innocence-BF
11th July 2003, 09:23 AM
Location= Innocence Island/Innocence Beach

Pack= Volcano Ruby, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Mystic Pearl, Accelerator Gene, 4x Spark Gem, Lunar Gem, Red MGCoin, Division Gem, 3x Photosynthesis Gem, Fire Stone, Moon Stone, 10 Stamps, 152 CCPs, 2 Food and 3 Pkdolls.

PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M), Squirtle (F).

TMs = Twineedle.

Now I have deja vu of the plan that I had for Gabi when she was first on MD. 0.0 Anyway, I'll tell my Pokemon to stand back while I check the bushes carefully.

Wolfsong
11th July 2003, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Nala98- You ask Omastar if the Staryu was what the pokemon were talking about, and he shakes in denial. He pauses for a while, thinking, and then his eyes finally open widely, and he stretches out one of his tentacles, pointing up.

-What's your next guess?

Rainbow Mountains/Island of Dreams/22 CCP/3 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M) and Starflare - Rapidash (F)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

22 CC Points
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Sparkling Dew

I'll ask him if he wants to go to the surface but either way I will surface. Then i will release Ranec and ask him if he will translate what Omastar is saying using his psychic powers why didn't i think about this sooner

Edit: updated number of CCPs

DarkPrincess
11th July 2003, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
DarkPrincess You accept the doods challenge with a determined smile and ask Glory to battle. She gladly accepts and awaits her opponent to appear. He fidgets around for a Pok Ball and gets one out, saying. Go, Cerul! A slimy blue Pok幦on with a smile like .___________. emerged, and calmly said, Qqqquuuaagggg. Ill give you a cookie if you can guess who that is :D.

Glory
Level 37
HP 128
Attack 90
Defense 86
Speed 102
Special Attack 108
Special Defense 91

Cerul
Level 35
HP 133
Attack 86
Defense 86
Speed 51
Special Attack 72
Special Defense 72

What attack will you use first?

CCPS: 26
Pok幦on: Glory (Lv.38 female Charizard), Legolas (Lv.16 male Grovyle), "Toto" (Lv.13 female Bagon), Aerodactyl (Lv.20 male), Skarmory? Arcanine? Cacturne?
Items: 4 food, 4 pokedolls, Houndoom Plushie and Volcano Ruby
Island: Innocence
Area: On a ferry

Cookie!!! ^_____^ *pause* Quagsire? :P

I'll have Glory begin with her Body Slam. Whee xD

Also, Glory is at level 39 so I think you need to change that.. hehe

Everoy
11th July 2003, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Parsec's Politoed - With the Element Emerald packed safely in your pack you wander around, searching for any Pokemon to join you. You walk towards the beach while averting your gaze to watch out for Pokemon. Then, to your left, you see a Heracross wrestling with a Pinsir!

What will you do now? Attack the two, sneak up on them and watch their battle, ignore them and move on, or something else.[/B]

Art Island
Outside of the Articuno Temple

Items:

5 Food units
5 Pokedolls
Tiny Natu Plushie
7 CCPs
1 Stamp
Element Emerald

Pokemon:

Poliwag (Ayafrog), Level 13, Jolly (F)
Bubble, Hypnosis, Water Gun, Ice Ball, Rest

Poliwag (Toadaya), Level 2, Unknown nature (F)
Bubble, Surf

Grimer (Slubba), Level 7, Unknown nature (M)
Poison Gas, Pound, Harden

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll just sit back and watch, and if the Heracross wins, I ask it to join me, if the Pinsir wins, I attack it with Ayafrog's Hypnosis.

Discoth廦ue
11th July 2003, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Discoth廦ue You tell the Azumarill and Mr. Mime that you will gladly accept their tea, telling them how much you <3 it ^^. In that case, youll fit right in with us! Mr. Mime says with a happy smile. The Azumarill hands you a cup and then pours some tea into it with the kettle. Suddenly, something pops out of the kettle top, and you recognize it to be a Rattata!


The many queer travels you have spanned
Will lead you to the ruler of this wondrous land

The Rattata then pops back into its dwelling and you sip the tea carefully, the Azumarill and Mr. Mime staring at you eagerly. They pour some tea for themselves and drink as well. Suddenly, you see the white Umbreon again, making the same speech. Im late! Im late! For a very important date! No time to talk, hello, goodbye! Im late! Im late! Im late!

What a curious white Umbreon! the Azumarill says oddly
Well, I do believe our little unbirthday party for you is over now! Heres your gift and we must go now. Goodbye! the Mr. Mime says, and leaves with the Azumarill in a flash, leaving a small item in your hand.

Congratulations! You received a Needle Arm TM!

-
Island: Art Island
Area: ... in a whirlpool? O.o Somewhere in a forest now...
Food Units: 4
Pok嶮olls: 5
Items: Frozen Diamond, Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl
CCPs: 17
Plushies: Bulbasaur, Murkrow, Victreebel, Eevee, Meganium, Yanma, Cyndaquil, Pidgey, Quagsire, Growlithe, Ho-oh, Scyther, Pink Seel, Espeon, Ivysaur, Donphan, Blastoise, Abra, Suicune, Gengar, Ledian, Persian, Raichu, Pineco, Skiploom, Mewtwo, Chikorita, Snubbull
Pok幦on: War (Jolteon, Level 22, M, adopted), Eclipse (Persian, Level 33, F, adopted, Holding: Pokemon Earring), Kira (Absol, Level 26, F), Zorion (Haunter, Level 15, M)
~
Eeee! TM!

*ahem* Er, I'll follow after the White Umbreon. ^_^ Squee - white Umbry!!

Matt
11th July 2003, 01:52 PM
Link 10 You watch the intense battle to see what will happen and you see as the Ampharos strikes the Ludicolo with a Thunder! He cringes from the thunder and retaliates with a Giga Drain, absorbing life from the Ampharos! She then uses her Iron Tail, striking Ludicolo across the face and causing him to fly back, while the rain continues to beat down and your clothes are completely soaked. You then see Ludicolo use the water to his advantage and Surf towards Ampharos, knocking her across the arena. She then sends a jolt at Ludicolo, paralyzing him! The beast cant seem to escape his paralysis, and stays there limp, while Ampharos charges up a Hyper Beam! You watch in awe and Ludicolo snaps out and returns with his own Hyper Beam! Oh no! The two beams collide, causing a huge explosion as you cover your eyes in the thunderstorm as a white flash covers a lot of the mountain range. You fall back from the force, and look over at the two large Pok幦on. They both seem to be injured really terribly! You see that the two are bruised really badly. The sky continues to thunder and the rain still pours on you. You begin to shiver from the cold as well.

What will you do? Bring them to the Pok幦on Center with the help of your Pok幦on, ignore them and walk away, or something else.

CCPs: 8
Stamps: 212
Pokemon: Umbreon M (Lv. 8), Flygon F (Lv. 23), Marshtomp ? (Lv. 22)
Items: Food X5, Pokedolls X5

I will get my pokemon to help bring them to teh pokemon center :}

Anita
11th July 2003, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Miko You say Hi! cheerfully to the storekeeper. He smiles at you and asks you what you would like. You glance around the store, seeing several plushies and items scattered around in an organized fashion. You then say, Id like to buy a Dragonair Plushie as well as three food units and three Pok Dolls please. You fumble through your bag and lay down fifteen Stamps. The man takes them and brings down the sleek Dragonair Plushie and hands it to you. He then gives you three packs of food and three Pok Dolls, all of which you fit into your bag. You thank the man and start off along Route 27.

As you walk along the rocky route, you look around to see anything of interest. Apparently, you see some Charmander on the beach kicking around an interesting object. Suddenly, they kick it into the water and begin to frown, not wanting to get the item after it had fallen into the bane of their flame.

What will you do now? Help the Charmander retrieve their lost item, ignore them and walk on, or something else.

Location: Dragonair Island, Route 27.
Pokemon: Flare (Flareon, Lv. 5 M) and Dewdrop (Vaporeon, Lv. 7 F)
Stuff: 5 Food units, 5 Pokedolls, and a dragonair ploosh. :D
Stamps: 30.

Aww, how cute. :3
I'll ask Dewdrop to go into the water to get their thingy. :3

Ally
11th July 2003, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Ally You conclude there must be another Pok幦on here! You then have Serenity wander up under the two Pok幦on to catch them if they fall. Suddenly, you notice a figure emerge from nothingness, and you recognize it to be a Gengar! He snickers and drops your Pok幦on purposely, and luckily, Serenity catches them! You glare at the big Gengar, and you notice a distinct tattoo on its side. The Gengar laughs and makes a very displeasing face at you x_x.

What will you do now? Attack the Gengar, run away, scare it away, or something else.


Its alright. ^^'


Location: Art Island
Area: Cave in the Underwater Tunnels in Icuno Peak
Pokemon: Serenity (Lv. 6 Lapras), Blank (Lv. 7 Growlithe)
Food Units: 5
Pokedolls: 2
Stamps: 26
Companion: Level 9 Female Meowth


I'll see about talking to the Gengar (( seeing as how I'm running errands as it is. . )). Of course, the first sign of hostility will point me in the direction of battle. >>

Pichu
12th July 2003, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Cyndaquil You place Elekid in the training simulator thingy and he has no idea where he is, and begins to shed to a tear, still sucking his thumb. You ask your three Pok幦on along with Pidgeot to try and attack, but he says, Im afraid I cant do that. Ill have to bring you to the spot, otherwise you have no idea where it is. And your Pok幦on dont know where they must go either. You then nod, and you watch as Elekid starts to battle. He punches around and shoots some jolts of electricity. However, after the first battle, the machine begins to sizzle and crackle a bit and sparks begin to fly. Elekid shrieks as the machine breaks down and he runs out, scared. You run over to him and try to comfort him and he still cries a bit but feels a bit better.

I was afraid that would happen. The Pidgeot says calmly. Well, so much for that invention. Though it was invented a long time ago, no one had actually tested the thinghowever, by the looks of it, Id say your Elekid has maybe grown a level. Now I think we had better get to the battlefield. We have very little time to carry out this plan, and I must lead the team.

What will you do now?

Island: Art Island
Location: Pok幦on Center... Near Aricu River? oO;;
Pok幦on:
Tails (Eevee F L.7)
>>Trait: Run away (Easier flee from battle.)
>>Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Flail, Curse, Charm
>>Nature: Cheerful

Feathers (Pidgey M L.7)
>>Trait: Keen Eye (Opponent cannot reduce Pok幦on's Accuracy.)
>>Moves: Tackle, Sand Attack, Air Cutter, Foresight, Steel Wing
>>Nature: Bold

Chomp (Gyarados M L.22)
>>Trait: intimidate (Lowers opponent Attack.)
>>Moves: Splash, Tackle, Thrash, Bite, Surf, Facade
>>Nature: Modest

Chomp (Elekid M L.6) :mad: LoL
>>Trait: Static (The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with PARALYE when using a direct attack against this Pok幦on.)
>>Moves: Quick Attack, Leer, Rolling Kick
>>Nature: Quirky


Pack 4 food units, 4 Pok嶮olls
CCP: 64

aww... my evil plan has failed. XD

I'm going to apply one of my "beloved" Pok幦on Hangman plushies as a real pok幦on here.

Cynda (Pink-Flamed Cyndaquil F L.27)
>>Trait: Blaze (When HP is less than 33%, Fire attacks deal 50% more damage.)
>>Moves: Crush Claw, Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen, Ember, Quick Attack, Flamethrower
>>Nature: Adamant

I go back into the Pok幦on Center. I click on a button and my cyndaquil comes in with a pok嶵all. I said "come on out cyndaquil" and my cyndaquil pops out. I will not use my pok嶵all on it again... I'll just carry it around ... on my head. ^-^

I'll ask the Pidgeot, what will you do now, take out orders, or something else


Edit! You've been gone a long time so I'll fix this post up...

Everoy
14th July 2003, 06:58 PM
Where is everyone??? The last post here was on Saturday...

Lady Vulpix
17th July 2003, 01:41 PM
This is a partial update. Sorry, but I'm late. Tyler is already working on the rest. Thanks to all of you for your patience and sorry for the delay.

DarkPrince the Dark Knight- You ask Fay if she can upgrade your Itemfinder to help you find Amber and the children.
"Can I see it, please?," she asks you.
You hand her the Itemfinder and she looks at it with curiosity. She turns it up and down and checks all its options to finally leave it as it was.
"Wow, I'd never seen anything like this!," she finally sentences. "So many options! I'm sorry, but I don't even understand how this works. I wish it could help, but I'm afraid it can't. Whatever's hiding the children, if Amber's powers can't breach it, I don't think a machine can, not even one as complex as this one."

-So, what will you do now?


Nala98- You ask Omastar if he wants to go up to the surface, and he shakes his shell. Still, you move up to surface on your own. Then, a bright light bulb lights up on top of your head, and you release Ranec and ask him to use his psychic powers to translate what Omastar is saying. The Umbreon nods and asks Omastar to repeat it for you. Then you hear a voice inside your head.
<The pokemon are talking about the stars. They say they're related to them. There's some kind of connection we're supposed to figure out in order to move on.>
The aquatic pokemon, looking at you from below, nod affirmatively, and begin to swim happily around the place, braiding themselves with each other.

-Now you know what they were telling you. What will you do?


Parsec's Politoed- You're more than a little biased, aren't you? ;)
You watch as the Heracross and the Pinsir battle each other. They both launch Brick Break attacks at each other at the same time. None of the pokemon looks hurt, so it seems like they're just warming up. Then, the Pinsir closes his eyes and begins to concentrate, but Heracross doesn't wait for him to finish and slashes one of the Pinsir's arms with a Cut!
The Pinsir now traps the Heracross between his pincers and presses as hard as he can. Heracross grabs the Pinsir's horns and uses them to help himself get upside down and hit his opponent with his own horn. Things are getting warmer.
Free of the Pinsir's grasp, the Heracross plants another Horn Attack on his opponent's back. Now the Pinsir tries something different: a Flail attack! That seems to hurt Heracross a lot. He does another Flail before Heracross can react, nearly bringing down the fighter. But Heracross clings on to consciousness to perform a final Brick Break, which grants him the victory.

The Heracross is panting, but looks happy to have won. You get closer to him and congratulates him on his victory. He lookes at you, noticing you for the same time and intrigued as to where you came from. You then ask him if he would like to join your team.
"Are you a trainer?," he asks you.
You tell him that you are.
"I've always wanted to know what being a trained pokemon is like, but I wouldn't like to leave my friend along. We've both been training together since we were born," he tells you.

-What will you say to him?

Knight of Time
17th July 2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
DarkPrince the Dark Knight- You ask Fay if she can upgrade your Itemfinder to help you find Amber and the children.
"Can I see it, please?," she asks you.
You hand her the Itemfinder and she looks at it with curiosity. She turns it up and down and checks all its options to finally leave it as it was.
"Wow, I'd never seen anything like this!," she finally sentences. "So many options! I'm sorry, but I don't even understand how this works. I wish it could help, but I'm afraid it can't. Whatever's hiding the children, if Amber's powers can't breach it, I don't think a machine can, not even one as complex as this one."

-So, what will you do now?

Location: Pixie Island, Temple (the top floor ^_^)
CCP: 12
Stamps: 16
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Moon Stone X2, Day Stone, Water Stone, Tyranitar Plushie, Dragonite Plushie, Bagon Plushie, Absol Plushie, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure, Cell Phone, Switching Hook

Okay...

I'm going to ask for my Itemfinder back (I guess it can do without an upgrade for now) and thank the Guru as I leave the Temple.

Avian Freeze
17th July 2003, 02:19 PM
Sorry for the extremely long delay players x_x, Gabi and I are splitting the updates.

My post: Innocence Island/Arena/52 CCPs/26 Stamps/5-5/Aquaphaze my Vaporeon (F), Wolfwood my Houndour (M), Spirit my Ninetales (F)

Sorry to trouble you, but Wolfwood had grown two levels in the Battle Range and Aquaphaze grew two levels in the Battle Arena ^^;. So here are their stats:

Houndour (Wolfwood)
Level 15
HP 47
Attack 32
Defense 23
Speed 33
Special Attack 57 with Pok幦on Earring
Special Defense 29

Vaporeon (Aquaphaze)
Level 12
HP 60
Attack 28
Defense 52 with Mermaid Curse
Speed 28
Special Attack 38
Special Defense 35

I will have Wolfwood use an Ember on Dream Knitter, Slash, and Flower, and Ill have Aquaphaze Ice Beam Dreamcatcher, Body Slam Slash, and Surf Dune.

Lady Vulpix You head into the vision of endless white to see what it is. Walking up the steep slope, you notice there is not much else in the mountain and as you step into the pure color, you begin to feel extremely chilly, contrary to the intense heat of the desert. You take out a thick coat from your pack and quickly wrap it around you to protect yourself. You look up and see the high peak and realize this must be Freezypeak Mountain! You see the peak just a little ways up and you begin to scale it by walking around the winding path up the mountain, squinting your eyes just enough to see ahead of you and to defend yourself against the sharp snow. After several minutes of walking, you find yourself at the peak, just in time to hear a piercing roar coming from an Exploud guarding the bridge to Rainbow Isle which you see off in the distance.

What will you do now? Ask the Exploud to move aside, battle the Exploud, try to sneak pass (state how), or something else.

Phantom of Innocence-BF You carefully look over into the bushes to see what could be lying there, and you are cautious as to keep yourself safe. Suddenly, a young boy jumps out with raggedy long hair and a fiery steed, a Rapidash. He eyes you a bit suspiciously and asks, What are you doing here? curiously, his eyes still wandering around you.

What will you do now? Tell him what you are doing here, run off and scream XD, ignore him and explore a bit more, or something else.

DarkPrincess Yup ^^, hands you a cookie :P.

Glory
Level 37
HP 128
Attack 90
Defense 86
Speed 102
Special Attack 108
Special Defense 91

Cerul
Level 35
HP 133
Attack 86
Defense 86
Speed 51
Special Attack 72
Special Defense 72

You ask Glory to begin with a Slash attack and she does so, clawing at the slimy Pok幦on, who yelps in pain. Cerul begins by wagging her tail at you, using a Tail Whip to lower Glorys defense.

Cerul took 25 damage, leaving her with 108HP!
Glorys defense was lowered to 57!

Glory
Level 37
HP 128
Attack 90
Defense 86 --> 57
Speed 102
Special Attack 108
Special Defense 91

Cerul
Level 35
HP 133
Attack 86
Defense 86
Speed 51
Special Attack 72
Special Defense 72

What attack will you use now?

Discoth廦ue After squeeing at your unbirthday gift, you follow the White Umbreon, wondering where he is headed. You race after the Eeveelution but cant keep up with his quick speed. He jumps through some weeds and you attempt to as well, getting caught in the brush. You break yourself free, but unfortunately, as soon as you reach the other side, the Umbreon is nowhere in sight! You find yourself in a muddy area, and see a Wurmple sprawled out over a giant leaf, and he notices you, saying mysteriously, Whoareyou? You feel a mystifying air surrounding you as well.

What will you do now? Attack the Wurmple, ignore him and move on, tell him who you are and other stuff, or something else.

Link 10 You quickly get your Pok幦on to help the Ludicolo and Ampharos back to the Pok幦on Center. Flygon lifts Ampharos on to her back and flies off, as you and Umbreon both struggle to carry the large Ludicolo. Luckily, the center is nearby, but the rain still beats on you hard. You reach the local hospital and walk in, drenched in rain water. Everyone stares at you and the nurse quickly takes the two Pok幦on into the emergency room. You wait anxiously and begin to sneeze and cough a lot.

Another nurse comes along and says, You might need this, looks like you have a cold. She then offers you a blanket.

What will you do now? Take it, decline the offer, explore the Pok幦on Center, or something else.

Miko You ask Dewdrop to head into the water to grab the item they were holding. She nods and leaps into the water, making a splash and sleekly treading through the water. She then dives down and picks up the object, swimming back slowly to shore. She gives the wet thing to the Charmander and they thank you, giving you a hug. You notice that the item was small Flame Gem. They continue playing as you move on with your tour of Dragonair Island. After walking a bit more, you reach the beach again (:O that rhymes). You hear some rumbling and you feel tremors under your feet as you strive to maintain your balance. You see some figures come rushing down and you recognize them to be the Onix! The one that you had talked to won! He grins at the other Onix who disagreeably glares at him, and then he notices you. Oh! Its you again! Thanks for settling our dispute. He says with a smile. I have one more favor to ask you though. Theres an ache in one of the lower rocks on my friends body, and I think theres something stuck inside him. Do you think you could try to remove it?

What will you do? Accept and attempt to remove the object, decline and say I DONT WANNA TOUCH AN ONIX, EWWWW!, or something else.

Ally You try to plead the Gengar to stop bothering you. He scoffs you even more and sends a Shadow Ball flying at you. You dive out of the way as the ball of darkness blasts the wall and creates a large hole in it, and he breaks into tears. You glower at him and get ready for a battle with Serenity, Blank, and Meowth by your side.

This Meowth must be the daughter of the Persian in that room which Anita had captured. Kekekekekeke. If you want to battle, so be it!

What will you attack with now? This battle does not involve stats, you can have Serenity, Blank, and Meowth use any attacks you would like.

Cyndaquil Massive level gain is surely an evil plan :P.

You take out a Cyndaquil plushie and place the doll on your head, carrying it around all over. The Pidgeot looks at you queerly and says, lets go now, with a look of determination. He carries you and Elekid and swoops off, and you see Tails riding on Feathers, and Gyarados floats along as well o.o. Soon enough, you reach the battlefield as you notice several Pok幦on battling fiercely. The Gorebyss and Fearow fight with immense force, wiping out many of the Pok幦on and Pidgeot begins to look nervous. All of you land, and you prepare to attack the two evil Pok幦on.

What will you do now? Attack the Gorebyss and Fearow head-on, hide and plan, sneak up and attack, or something else.

DarkPrincess
17th July 2003, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
DarkPrincess Yup ^^, hands you a cookie :P.

Glory
Level 37
HP 128
Attack 90
Defense 86
Speed 102
Special Attack 108
Special Defense 91

Cerul
Level 35
HP 133
Attack 86
Defense 86
Speed 51
Special Attack 72
Special Defense 72

You ask Glory to begin with a Slash attack and she does so, clawing at the slimy Pok幦on, who yelps in pain. Cerul begins by wagging her tail at you, using a Tail Whip to lower Glorys defense.

Cerul took 25 damage, leaving her with 108HP!
Glorys defense was lowered to 57!

Glory
Level 37
HP 128
Attack 90
Defense 86 --> 57
Speed 102
Special Attack 108
Special Defense 91

Cerul
Level 35
HP 133
Attack 86
Defense 86
Speed 51
Special Attack 72
Special Defense 72

What attack will you use now?

CCPS: 26
Pok幦on: Glory (Lv.39 female Charizard), Legolas (Lv.18 male Grovyle), "Toto" (Lv.13 female Bagon), Aerodactyl (Lv.20 male), Skarmory? Arcanine? Cacturne?
Items: 4 food, 4 pokedolls, Houndoom Plushie and Volcano Ruby
Island: Innocence
Area: On a ferry

Glory will now use her Toxic. Whee XDD

Discoth廦ue
17th July 2003, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Discoth廦ue After squeeing at your unbirthday gift, you follow the White Umbreon, wondering where he is headed. You race after the Eeveelution but cant keep up with his quick speed. He jumps through some weeds and you attempt to as well, getting caught in the brush. You break yourself free, but unfortunately, as soon as you reach the other side, the Umbreon is nowhere in sight! You find yourself in a muddy area, and see a Wurmple sprawled out over a giant leaf, and he notices you, saying mysteriously, Whoareyou? You feel a mystifying air surrounding you as well.

What will you do now? Attack the Wurmple, ignore him and move on, tell him who you are and other stuff, or something else.


-
Island: Art Island
Area: ... in a whirlpool? O.o Somewhere in a forest now...
Food Units: 4
Pok嶮olls: 5
Items: Frozen Diamond, Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl
Stamps: 26
CCPs: 10
Plushies: Bulbasaur, Murkrow, Victreebel, Eevee, Meganium, Yanma, Cyndaquil, Pidgey, Quagsire, Growlithe, Ho-oh, Scyther, Pink Seel, Espeon, Ivysaur, Donphan, Blastoise, Abra, Suicune, Gengar, Ledian, Persian, Raichu, Pineco, Skiploom, Mewtwo, Chikorita, Snubbull, Hariyama
Pok幦on: War (Jolteon, Level 22, M, adopted), Eclipse (Persian, Level 33, F, adopted, Holding: Pokemon Earring), Kira (Absol, Level 26, F), Zorion (Haunter, Level 15, M)
~
I will tell the Wurmple who I am... *poses* and stuff! ^^ Tell him 'bout my Pokemon, also, of course. xD

Everoy
17th July 2003, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Parsec's Politoed- You're more than a little biased, aren't you? ;)
You watch as the Heracross and the Pinsir battle each other. They both launch Brick Break attacks at each other at the same time. None of the pokemon looks hurt, so it seems like they're just warming up. Then, the Pinsir closes his eyes and begins to concentrate, but Heracross doesn't wait for him to finish and slashes one of the Pinsir's arms with a Cut!
The Pinsir now traps the Heracross between his pincers and presses as hard as he can. Heracross grabs the Pinsir's horns and uses them to help himself get upside down and hit his opponent with his own horn. Things are getting warmer.
Free of the Pinsir's grasp, the Heracross plants another Horn Attack on his opponent's back. Now the Pinsir tries something different: a Flail attack! That seems to hurt Heracross a lot. He does another Flail before Heracross can react, nearly bringing down the fighter. But Heracross clings on to consciousness to perform a final Brick Break, which grants him the victory.

The Heracross is panting, but looks happy to have won. You get closer to him and congratulates him on his victory. He lookes at you, noticing you for the same time and intrigued as to where you came from. You then ask him if he would like to join your team.
"Are you a trainer?," he asks you.
You tell him that you are.
"I've always wanted to know what being a trained pokemon is like, but I wouldn't like to leave my friend along. We've both been training together since we were born," he tells you.

-What will you say to him?





Art Island
Outside of the Articuno Temple

Items:
5 Food unit
5 Pokedolls
Tiny Natu Plushie
7 CCPs
1 Stamp
Element Emerald

Pokemon:
Poliwag (Ayafrog), Level 13, Jolly (F)
Bubble, Hypnosis, Water Gun, Ice Ball, Rest

Poliwag (Toadaya), Level 2, Unknown nature (F)
Bubble, Surf

Grimer (Slubba), Level 7, Unknown nature (M)
Poison Gas, Pound, Harden

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll say that I'd like him AND the Pinsir to come with me.

Anita
17th July 2003, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Miko You ask Dewdrop to head into the water to grab the item they were holding. She nods and leaps into the water, making a splash and sleekly treading through the water. She then dives down and picks up the object, swimming back slowly to shore. She gives the wet thing to the Charmander and they thank you, giving you a hug. You notice that the item was small Flame Gem. They continue playing as you move on with your tour of Dragonair Island. After walking a bit more, you reach the beach again (:O that rhymes). You hear some rumbling and you feel tremors under your feet as you strive to maintain your balance. You see some figures come rushing down and you recognize them to be the Onix! The one that you had talked to won! He grins at the other Onix who disagreeably glares at him, and then he notices you. Oh! Its you again! Thanks for settling our dispute. He says with a smile. I have one more favor to ask you though. Theres an ache in one of the lower rocks on my friends body, and I think theres something stuck inside him. Do you think you could try to remove it?

What will you do? Accept and attempt to remove the object, decline and say I DONT WANNA TOUCH AN ONIX, EWWWW!, or something else.

Location: Dragonair Island, Route 27.
Pokemon: Flare (Lv.5 M) and Dewdrop (Lv.7 F)
Food units: 5.
Pokedolls: 5.
Stamps: I don't know.

Lol. XD
I'll congratulate the onix who won and ask him his name. Is it Ash? :P
Then I'll attempt to remove the object. Er.. yep.

...
That was short. :yes:

aragornbird
17th July 2003, 05:43 PM
I'm new here, so bear with me

Location: Welcome Beach, Mistonnence Dragart
Food: 5
PokeDolls: 5
CCPs: 32
Pokemon: I'd like to bring 2:

Aeragorn (Skarmory)
Lv. 9
Male
Trait: Keen Eye
Attacks: Peck, Leer, Drill Peck

Dargonis (Aerodactyl)
Lv. 5
Male
Trait: Rock Head
Attacks: Wing Attack, Steel Wing

None of them are holding items

So, do I choose which island to go to? If so, I'd like to go to Art Island on Charizard Carrier.

Avian Freeze
17th July 2003, 07:47 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight - You thank the Guru and ask her for the Itemfinder back. She smiles and hands it to you, and as you are stepping down the stairs, she says, "Be careful! Do not let the Yamikairyu capture the Nine Children of Time!" This sentence strikes you and you become very curious at the statement.

What will you do now? Ask her some questions about the "Nine Children of Time", ask her to explain this in more depth, ignore her and move on, or something else.

DarkPrincess -
Glory
Level 37
HP 128
Attack 90
Defense 86 --> 57
Speed 102
Special Attack 108
Special Defense 91

Cerul
Level 35
HP 133 --> 108
Attack 86
Defense 86
Speed 51
Special Attack 72
Special Defense 72

This time, you shout at Glory to use a Toxic on the Quagsire. She turns back at you and nods. She seems to have something in her throat and she spits out a glob of purple at the smiling Pokemon. Cerul looks curiously but then shrieks in pain as the poison seeps into her bloodstream. She counters by Body Slamming Glory, who roars as the weight of the Pokemon bears down on her.

Cerul was intoxicated!
Glory took 37 damage!

Glory
Level 37
HP 128 --> 91
Attack 90
Defense 86 --> 57
Speed 102
Special Attack 108
Special Defense 91

Cerul Intoxicated (1% next turn)
Level 35
HP 108
Attack 86
Defense 86
Speed 51
Special Attack 72

What attack will you use now?

Discotheque - You tell the Wurmple about yourself and your Pokemon and...stuff. He nods at everything you say, saying "Interesting." in a mysterious voice. "Well as you may have noticed, I am a Wurmple." he says proudly. You nod, smiling blankly. "I have been testing some potions and such, and I need a test subject. They are supposed to make you live forever! However, there could be side effects or the potion may not even work! Would you mind being my guinea pig?" he asks persistently.

What will you do now? Accept the offer, decline it, run away scared, or something else.

Parsec's Politoed - You ask the Pinsir AND Heracross to join you and they gladly accept, hoping you'll be a good trainer to them.

Heracross
Male, level 17
Moves: Tackle, Leer, Horn Attack, Endure, Cut, Brick Break.
Trait: Guts
Nature: Brave

Pinsir
Male, level 16
Moves: Vicegrip, Focus Energy, Seismic Toss, Bind, Flail Brick Break.
Trait: Hyper Cutter
Nature: Bold

You hold out two Poke Balls for them and they delightedly jump into the cozy dwellings.

What will you do now? Head to the beach and call for transport to another island, or something else.

Miko - You congratulate the Onix and ask him his name, if it could possibly be Ash. "Eh? What are you talking about? My name is Samuel (:P). You then attempt to remove the object. You reach into the space between the Onix's rocks and Gary growls in pain, but you finally feel something. You grab the object out of the Onix and see a shining red stone.

Congratulations! You received the Volcano Ruby!

The two Onix thank you and then slither off. You are left on the beach of Dragonair, Volcano Ruby in hand and three other islands to visit.

What will you do now? Call a transport to another island, explore the island a bit more, or something else.

aragornbird - Welcome to Expedia :). Have fun here!

With Dargonis and Aeragorn by your side, you look out over the sea and see vast waters and lands to be explored. You stretch your arms and are ready to begin this journey. A speck in the sky becomes larger as it zooms towards you and a large dragon swoops down and carries you off. You grip on to it, making sure not to fall into the deep sea. Aeragorn and Dargonis fly by your side against the winds of the high skies, and soon enough, you reach a thickly wooded island, showing off its natural beauty. You land on the sandy beach and thank the Charizard, who flaps his wings and swoops off.

What will you do now? Head to Route 31, Route 32, the Aricu River, the store, the forest, or somewhere else.

DarkPrincess
17th July 2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
DarkPrincess -
Glory
Level 37
HP 128
Attack 90
Defense 86 --> 57
Speed 102
Special Attack 108
Special Defense 91

Cerul
Level 35
HP 133 --> 108
Attack 86
Defense 86
Speed 51
Special Attack 72
Special Defense 72

This time, you shout at Glory to use a Toxic on the Quagsire. She turns back at you and nods. She seems to have something in her throat and she spits out a glob of purple at the smiling Pokemon. Cerul looks curiously but then shrieks in pain as the poison seeps into her bloodstream. She counters by Body Slamming Glory, who roars as the weight of the Pokemon bears down on her.

Cerul was intoxicated!
Glory took 37 damage!

Glory
Level 37
HP 128 --> 91
Attack 90
Defense 86 --> 57
Speed 102
Special Attack 108
Special Defense 91

Cerul Intoxicated (1% next turn)
Level 35
HP 108
Attack 86
Defense 86
Speed 51
Special Attack 72

What attack will you use now?

CCPS: 26
Pok幦on: Glory (Lv.39 female Charizard), Legolas (Lv.18 male Grovyle), "Toto" (Lv.13 female Bagon), Aerodactyl (Lv.20 male), Skarmory? Arcanine? Cacturne?
Items: 4 food, 4 pokedolls, Houndoom Plushie and Volcano Ruby
Island: Innocence
Area: On a ferry

Now, I'll have Glory use her Body Slam

Everoy
17th July 2003, 07:55 PM
Art Island
Outside of the Articuno Temple

Items:
5 Food unit
5 Pokedolls
Tiny Natu Plushie
7 CCPs
1 Stamp
Element Emerald

Pokemon:
Poliwag (Ayafrog), F, Level 13, Jolly
Bubble, Hypnosis, Water Gun, Ice Ball, Rest

Poliwag (Toadaya), F, Level 2, Unknown nature
Bubble, Surf

Grimer (Slubba), Level 7, M, Unknown nature
Poison Gas, Pound, Harden

Heracross (Herakles), Level 17, M, Brave
Tackle, Leer, Horn Attack, Endure, Cut, Brick Break.

Pinsir (Hercules), Level 16, M, Bold
Vicegrip, Focus Energy, Seismic Toss, Bind, Flail, Brick Break.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will now go to the nearest beach.

Discoth廦ue
17th July 2003, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Discotheque - You tell the Wurmple about yourself and your Pokemon and...stuff. He nods at everything you say, saying "Interesting." in a mysterious voice. "Well as you may have noticed, I am a Wurmple." he says proudly. You nod, smiling blankly. "I have been testing some potions and such, and I need a test subject. They are supposed to make you live forever! However, there could be side effects or the potion may not even work! Would you mind being my guinea pig?" he asks persistently.

What will you do now? Accept the offer, decline it, run away scared, or something else.


-
Island: Art Island
Area: ... in a whirlpool? O.o Somewhere in a forest now...
Food Units: 4
Pok嶮olls: 5
Items: Frozen Diamond, Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl
Stamps: 26
CCPs: 10
Plushies: Bulbasaur, Murkrow, Victreebel, Eevee, Meganium, Yanma, Cyndaquil, Pidgey, Quagsire, Growlithe, Ho-oh, Scyther, Pink Seel, Espeon, Ivysaur, Donphan, Blastoise, Abra, Suicune, Gengar, Ledian, Persian, Raichu, Pineco, Skiploom, Mewtwo, Chikorita, Snubbull, Hariyama
Pok幦on: War (Jolteon, Level 22, M, adopted), Eclipse (Persian, Level 33, F, adopted, Holding: Pokemon Earring), Kira (Absol, Level 26, F), Zorion (Haunter, Level 15, M)
~
Um... yaye, I get to be a small, furry rodent! o_o; Sure, I'll test the potions. O_o;

aragornbird
17th July 2003, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze

aragornbird - Welcome to Expedia . Have fun here!

With Dargonis and Aeragorn by your side, you look out over the sea and see vast waters and lands to be explored. You stretch your arms and are ready to begin this journey. A speck in the sky becomes larger as it zooms towards you and a large dragon swoops down and carries you off. You grip on to it, making sure not to fall into the deep sea. Aeragorn and Dargonis fly by your side against the winds of the high skies, and soon enough, you reach a thickly wooded island, showing off its natural beauty. You land on the sandy beach and thank the Charizard, who flaps his wings and swoops off.

What will you do now? Head to Route 31, Route 32, the Aricu River, the store, the forest, or somewhere else.

Location: On the beach, Art Island
Food: 5
PokeDolls: 5
CCPs: 32
Pokemon: Aeragorn (Lv. 9 Skarmory), Dargonis (Lv. 5 Aerodactyl)

Hmmm...the forest sounds good, I'll go there!

Anita
17th July 2003, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Miko - You congratulate the Onix and ask him his name, if it could possibly be Ash. "Eh? What are you talking about? My name is Samuel (:P). You then attempt to remove the object. You reach into the space between the Onix's rocks and Gary growls in pain, but you finally feel something. You grab the object out of the Onix and see a shining red stone.

Congratulations! You received the Volcano Ruby!

The two Onix thank you and then slither off. You are left on the beach of Dragonair, Volcano Ruby in hand and three other islands to visit.

What will you do now? Call a transport to another island, explore the island a bit more, or something else.

..Yay! :D

Location: Dragonair Island, Route 27.
Pokemon: Flare (Lv.5 M) and Dewdrop (Lv.7 F)
Food units: 5.
Pokedolls: 5.
Stamps: Something.

I guess I'll go to Innocence Island. With a charizard carrier. Yayness.

Knight of Time
18th July 2003, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
DarkPrince the Dark Knight - You thank the Guru and ask her for the Itemfinder back. She smiles and hands it to you, and as you are stepping down the stairs, she says, "Be careful! Do not let the Yamikairyu capture the Nine Children of Time!" This sentence strikes you and you become very curious at the statement.

What will you do now? Ask her some questions about the "Nine Children of Time", ask her to explain this in more depth, ignore her and move on, or something else.

Location: Pixie Island, Temple (the top floor ^_^)
CCP: 12
Stamps: 16
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Moon Stone X2, Day Stone, Water Stone, Tyranitar Plushie, Dragonite Plushie, Bagon Plushie, Absol Plushie, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure, Cell Phone, Switching Hook

Okay...

I have a funny feeling that Andrew, Bryan and Kristy might be part of the Nine Children of Time, so I am going to ask Fay if she could tell me more about the NCOT.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
18th July 2003, 10:39 AM
Location= Innocence Island/Innocence Beach

Pack= Volcano Ruby, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Mystic Pearl, Accelerator Gene, 4x Spark Gem, Lunar Gem, Red MGCoin, Division Gem, 3x Photosynthesis Gem, Fire Stone, Moon Stone, 16 Stamps, 152 CCPs, 2 Food and 3 Pkdolls.

PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M), Squirtle (F).

TMs = Twineedle.

I'll run off and scream just for the heck of it. XD What? I want to see what happens. 0.o

Lady Vulpix
18th July 2003, 12:49 PM
Minstonnence Dragart/Door #17: Desert/Completed Doors: #6/Noctowl, Mareep, Lagi (Dragonite), Ventura (Venomoth), Kabuto, Vulpix/136 CCP/3 food supplies/4 pok嶮olls/Element Emerald, King's Rock, Dragon Scale, Volcano Ruby, Day Stone, Frozen Diamond, Metal Coat, Darkness Gem, Mystic Pearl, Plushies displayed on my items site, Special Blend Tea.

Well, before I do anything I may regret, I'll ask Lagi what mood the Exploud is in, and if she thinks he'll let us pass if we say we're friendly.


Avian Freeze- The battle begins!
Dreamcatcher uses Leer on your team! Wolfwood's defense fell down to 15, and Aquaphazes in now 35!
Slash used a Fury Cutter on the Stantler, dealing only 2 damage.
Wolfwood scorched Dream Knitter with an Ember, bringing down the Spinarak before she could as much as move!
Flower, seeing Wolfwood as a threat, used Attract on him. Wolfwood became attracted tothe Butterfree!
Aquaphaze released an Ice Beam on Dreamcatcher, inflicting 43 damage!
Shade licked Flower, causing her to lose 4 HP and become paralyzed!
Dune tried to help her partner by using an Ember on the Gastly. Shade lost 19 HP!

Dreamcatcher's HP: 8/53
Slash's HP: 50/50
Wolfwood's HP: 47/47 - Defense down to 15, Attracted to Flower.
Aquaphaze's HP: 60/60 - Defense down to 35.
Shade's HP: 11/30
Dune's HP: 41/41
Dream Knitter's HP: 0 - FAINTED.
Flower's HP: 82/86 - PARALYZED.

Dreamcatcher hit Wolfwood with a Headbutt, dealing 35 damage!!
Slash tried a different approach, dumping Toxic on Aquaphaze. Aquaphaze became badly poisoned!
Wolfwood flinched!
Aquaphaze hit Slash back with a Body Slam, dealing 13 damage. She lost 4 HP from poison!
Shade licked Flower once more, dealing 4 damage again.
Dune's Ember was now aimed at Slash, who lost 11 HP.
Flower attacked Shade with COnfusion, bringing him down.

Dreamcatcher's HP: 8/53
Slash's HP: 26/50
Wolfwood's HP: 12/47 - Defense down to 15, Attracted to Flower.
Aquaphaze's HP: 56/60 - Defense down to 35, BADLY POISONED.
Shade's HP: 0 - FAINTED.
Dune's HP: 41/41
Dream Knitter's HP: 0 - FAINTED.
Flower's HP: 78/86 - PARALYZED.

------------------------
Team #1

Wolfwood:
Male Houndour - Attracted to Flower
Level 15
HP 12/47
Attack 32
Defense 15
Speed 33
Special Attack 57 - with Pok幦on Earring
Special Defense 29
Trait: Flash Fire
Holding: Pokemon Earring

Aquaphaze:
Female Vaporeon - BADLY POISONED
Level 12
HP 56/60
Attack 28
Defense 35 - with Mermaid Curse
Speed 28
Special Attack 38
Special Defense 35
Trait: Water Absorb
Holding: Mermaid Curse

------------------------
Team #2

Dreamcatcher:
Male Stantler
Level 14
HP 8/53
Attack 40
Defense 31
Speed 37
Special Attack 37
Special Defense 32
Trait: Intimidate
Holding: Fighting - Electric Double Shield

Dream Knitter:
Female Spinarak
Level 10
OUT OF THE BATTLE

------------------------
Team #3

Slash:
Male Zangoose
Level 13
HP 26/50
Attack 43
Defense 28
Speed 36
Special Attack 28
Special Defense 28
Trait: Immunity
Holding: Deflection Coat

Shade:
Male Gastly
Level 9
OUT OF THE BATTLE

------------------------
Team #4

Flower:
Female Butterfree - PARALYZED
Level 12
HP 78/86 - with Sun Rays
Attack 23
Defense 24
Speed 29
Special Attack 31
Special Defense 31
Trait: Compundeyes
Holding: Sun Rays

Dune:
Female Numel
Level 11
HP 41
Attack 25
Defense 20
Speed 19
Special Attack 39 - with Pokemon Earring
Special Defense 21
Trait: Oblivious
Holding: Pokemon Earring

-Things have changed since you gave your pokemon their commands, so I preferred to stop here. What will your pokemon do now?


I have to go now, I'll try to update for the rest again later today, probably in the evening.

Matt
18th July 2003, 12:56 PM
Link 10 You quickly get your Pok幦on to help the Ludicolo and Ampharos back to the Pok幦on Center. Flygon lifts Ampharos on to her back and flies off, as you and Umbreon both struggle to carry the large Ludicolo. Luckily, the center is nearby, but the rain still beats on you hard. You reach the local hospital and walk in, drenched in rain water. Everyone stares at you and the nurse quickly takes the two Pok幦on into the emergency room. You wait anxiously and begin to sneeze and cough a lot.

Another nurse comes along and says, You might need this, looks like you have a cold. She then offers you a blanket.

What will you do now? Take it, decline the offer, explore the Pok幦on Center, or something else.

CCPs: 8
Stamps: 336
Pokemon: Umbreon M (Lv. 9), Flygon F (Lv. 23), Marshtomp ? (Lv. 22)
Items: Food X5, Pokedolls X5

I'll decline the offer; blankets are bad :o. I'll just wait now until they are done with the helping of the pokemon.

Pichu
18th July 2003, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Cyndaquil Massive level gain is surely an evil plan :P.

You take out a Cyndaquil plushie and place the doll on your head, carrying it around all over. The Pidgeot looks at you queerly and says, lets go now, with a look of determination. He carries you and Elekid and swoops off, and you see Tails riding on Feathers, and Gyarados floats along as well o.o. Soon enough, you reach the battlefield as you notice several Pok幦on battling fiercely. The Gorebyss and Fearow fight with immense force, wiping out many of the Pok幦on and Pidgeot begins to look nervous. All of you land, and you prepare to attack the two evil Pok幦on.

What will you do now? Attack the Gorebyss and Fearow head-on, hide and plan, sneak up and attack, or something else.

Island: Art Island
Location: Pok幦on Center... Near Aricu River? oO;;
Pok幦on:
Tails (Eevee F L.7)
>>Trait: Run away (Easier flee from battle.)
>>Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Flail, Curse, Charm
>>Nature: Cheerful

Feathers (Pidgey M L.7)
>>Trait: Keen Eye (Opponent cannot reduce Pok幦on's Accuracy.)
>>Moves: Tackle, Sand Attack, Air Cutter, Foresight, Steel Wing
>>Nature: Bold

Chomp (Gyarados M L.22)
>>Trait: intimidate (Lowers opponent Attack.)
>>Moves: Splash, Tackle, Thrash, Bite, Surf, Facade
>>Nature: Modest

Chomp (Elekid M L.6)
>>Trait: Static (The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with PARALYE when using a direct attack against this Pok幦on.)
>>Moves: Quick Attack, Leer, Rolling Kick
>>Nature: Quirky


Pack 4 food units, 4 Pok嶮olls
CCP: 64

I think you misunderstand my last post. :mad: I'm going to get a NEW pok幦on, by applying one of my pok幦on hangman plushies as a new pok幦on, not a plushie. =(

Ok Ok, fine, I'll put up a description for it...

Since this O.A.K. plushie has been training in Jay's pok幦on plushie for so long, it developed and evolved into a real pok幦on that can feed and think and has a distinctive pink-flame color.

Cynda (Pink-Flamed Cyndaquil F L.27)
[size=1]>>Trait: Blaze (When HP is less than 33%, Fire attacks deal 50% more damage.)
>>Moves: Crush Claw, Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen, Ember, Quick Attack, Flamethrower
>>Nature: Adamant

I should've have done this at the start. --;; if you wouldn't mind, I'll "trade" my Expedia eevee and/or pidgey for it. :mad:

Anyway, I have been talking very foolishly right now...*looks back to your update*...

I'll will now hide and plan until you make your decision to let my cyndaquil to be a new Expedia living pok幦on. >_<

What will you do now? Will I get a new pok幦on? Will I have lots of good times with her? Can I trade it as a new pok幦on?

Wolfsong
18th July 2003, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Nala98- You ask Omastar if he wants to go up to the surface, and he shakes his shell. Still, you move up to surface on your own. Then, a bright light bulb lights up on top of your head, and you release Ranec and ask him to use his psychic powers to translate what Omastar is saying. The Umbreon nods and asks Omastar to repeat it for you. Then you hear a voice inside your head.
<The pokemon are talking about the stars. They say they're related to them. There's some kind of connection we're supposed to figure out in order to move on.>
The aquatic pokemon, looking at you from below, nod affirmatively, and begin to swim happily around the place, braiding themselves with each other.

-Now you know what they were telling you. What will you do?

Rainbow Mountains/Island of Dreams/29 CCP/3 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M) and Starflare - Rapidash (F)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

29 CC Points
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Sparkling Dew

I'll ask Ranec to ask Omastar to ask the other pokes if this has anything to do with those constellations that we saw and the tauros, teddiursa, and ursaring that we had encountered earlier.

Lady Vulpix
19th July 2003, 12:54 PM
We're doing a split update again. This time, all 3 of us are participating.

DarkPrincess- You ask Glory to Body Slam Cerul back. She does so, dealing 29 damage to the Quagsire.
Cerul retaliates with a Water Gun, inflicting 36 damage!
Cerul lost 17 HP from the poison!

Glory
Level 37
HP 55/128
Attack 90
Defense 57/86
Speed 102
Special Attack 108
Special Defense 91

Cerul - BADLY POISONED (will lose 25 HP next turn)
Level 35
HP 82/133
Attack 86
Defense 86
Speed 51
Special Attack 72
Speial Defense 72

-What will Glory's next move be?


DarkPrince the Dark Knight- You ask Fay if she could tell you more about the 9 children of time.
"I've had visions," she tells you. "I've seen the shapes of 9 children scattered all over the past, present and future, and the YamiKairyu looking for them. When I talked to Amber, she said she'd had those visions too. She seemed to know more about the children than she let out. I've been trying to find them, but the YamiKairyu seems to always be one step ahead. He already has 4 of the children, maybe 5. The images were unclear about that. Another was caught, but has managed to escape for now. I think you shouldn't worry about her right now, one of her pokemon has found a protector and is leading her to his trainer. But the boy who's with you... He's one of them. You must look after him and make sure he doesn't get caught. If you could find out where the YamiKairyu's taking the children, that could help a lot."

-What will you do now?


Cyndaquil- I'm afraid a plushie cannot come to life, and you can't trade pokemon either, so whatever your plan is, it's not going to work. Try to think of something that will, please. Preferably something that doesn't defy the laws of physics or bend the reality around you in impossible ways. And you should try to do it before the evil pokemon find what they're looking for in the river.

-So, what will your next plan be?


Phantom of Innocence-BF- You run off and start screaming. The boy rund after you and pounces you down, putting a hand on your mouth while doing it.
"Are you crazy?!," he tells you. "Are you trying to get eaten or something? Why are you here in the first place? The thing with you future people... you don't know your way around here, so why don't you go back to where you came from?"

-Alright, you got him mad. What's the next step?

Avian Freeze
19th July 2003, 12:56 PM
My post: Innocence Island/Arena/52 CCPs/26 Stamps/5-5/Aquaphaze my Vaporeon (F), Wolfwood my Houndour (M), Spirit my Ninetales (F)

Okay Flower seems like a threat to Wolfwood, so Ill have Wolfwood try to Ember her, and Aquaphaze will Body Slam her. Ill take the turns one by one now to be safe :yes:.

Lady Vulpix You ask Lagi to attempt to sense the Explouds feelings. She nods and begins to focus her mind. After a few moments of silence save the strong blizzards blowing, Lagi opens her eyes and tells you, He is being controlled by the Yamikairyu she says, somewhat exasperated. Due to that, the Exploud is experiencing a lot of rage. If we try to go pass, he might knock us off the bridge for all we know! Well have to find a way to break him out of the spell.

What will you do now? Try to battle the Exploud to snap him out of it, still try to sneak past, find an alternate method to break the spell (state what), or something else.

Discoth廦ue You tell the Wurmple that you will test the potions. He says, Ahh, thank you! Now lets see he says, still in the dreamy sort of voice. He then takes out a vial of some blue liquid and you gladly take it. You drink the solution and suddenly hear a POP! and you find yourself about the size of one of the Wurmples feet! Oh dear! Try this to reverse the effect. He says, pouring some contents of a pinkish liquid. You lick the liquid and suddenly, find yourself higher than the trees in the forest! Well! I should be going now! Good bye! he says a bit afraid of your giant size. The Wurmple then scurries away and you are left there, around 60 feet tall O_O. You look around and notice much of the area is actually edible. You see mushrooms, lollipop trees o_O, bugs x_x, the water in the lake, and some plants as well.

What will you do? Wander around in your giant size, try eating one of the objects, or something else.

Miko You call for the Charizard Carrier and a large figure appears above you. She hovers over to where you are and lands softly, allowing you to climb up on her. As soon as you, Dewdrop, and Flare are secure, she takes to the sky and flies off towards Innocence Island. Unfortunately, it appears that the skies are not quite clear and clouds begin to appear overhead. A storm appears to be brewing as you recognize nimbostratus clouds approaching. Lightning suddenly strikes from the dark clouds and it begins to heavily rain. Charizard turns back to you and apologizes for not being able to complete your ride. She then lands on a tiny island and seeks shelter in a cave. You notice Innocence Island off in the distance, but its doubtful youll be able to reach there until the rain ceases. You rush into the cave and notice several hooded people chattering away. Your curiosity begins to spark and you wonder what they could be talking about.

What will you do now? Ask the people what they are talking about, try to join in a conversation, ignore them and sit down somewhere, or something else.

Nala98 You ask Ranec to ask Omastar to ask the Huntail and Gorebyss if they are related to the constellations you saw a while back and the Tauros, Ursaring, and Teddiursa you had seen before. The Huntail and Gorebyss dont know what were talking about, but they say that if you had seen constellations, they should come along with you and maybe theyll find their destiny. Omastar tells you. They then begin to follow you as you swim back to your boat, your oxygen tank about 3/4 empty now. Your other Pok幦on follow and as you reach the surface of the water, you see all your Pok幦on still there, some playing little games and such but otherwise idle. You are glad they are safe and you climb back into the boat, Huntail, Gorebyss, and Omastar floating nearby.

What will you do now? Head north, south, east, or west.

DarkPrincess
19th July 2003, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
DarkPrincess- You ask Glory to Body Slam Cerul back. She does so, dealing 29 damage to the Quagsire.
Cerul retaliates with a Water Gun, inflicting 36 damage!
Cerul lost 17 HP from the poison!

Glory
Level 37
HP 55/128
Attack 90
Defense 57/86
Speed 102
Special Attack 108
Special Defense 91

Cerul - BADLY POISONED (will lose 25 HP next turn)
Level 35
HP 82/133
Attack 86
Defense 86
Speed 51
Special Attack 72
Speial Defense 72

-What will Glory's next move be?

CCPS: 26
Pok幦on: Glory (Lv.39 female Charizard), Legolas (Lv.18 male Grovyle), "Toto" (Lv.13 female Bagon), Aerodactyl (Lv.20 male), Skarmory? Arcanine? Cacturne?
Items: 4 food, 4 pokedolls, Houndoom Plushie and Volcano Ruby
Island: Innocence
Area: On a ferry

Hmm.. this is going to be tough.. I'll have her now use a Wing Attack. *crosses fingers*

Anita
19th July 2003, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Miko You call for the Charizard Carrier and a large figure appears above you. She hovers over to where you are and lands softly, allowing you to climb up on her. As soon as you, Dewdrop, and Flare are secure, she takes to the sky and flies off towards Innocence Island. Unfortunately, it appears that the skies are not quite clear and clouds begin to appear overhead. A storm appears to be brewing as you recognize nimbostratus clouds approaching. Lightning suddenly strikes from the dark clouds and it begins to heavily rain. Charizard turns back to you and apologizes for not being able to complete your ride. She then lands on a tiny island and seeks shelter in a cave. You notice Innocence Island off in the distance, but its doubtful youll be able to reach there until the rain ceases. You rush into the cave and notice several hooded people chattering away. Your curiosity begins to spark and you wonder what they could be talking about.

What will you do now? Ask the people what they are talking about, try to join in a conversation, ignore them and sit down somewhere, or something else.

Location: Small island in the middle of nowhere! :O
Pokemon: Flare (Lv. 5 M) and Dewdrop (Lv. 7 F)
Food units: 5.
Pokedolls: 5.
Stamps: 40. :3

I'm going to listen and try to find out what they're talking about. Curiosity killed the cat. ;x

Wolfsong
19th July 2003, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Nala98 You ask Ranec to ask Omastar to ask the Huntail and Gorebyss if they are related to the constellations you saw a while back and the Tauros, Ursaring, and Teddiursa you had seen before. The Huntail and Gorebyss dont know what were talking about, but they say that if you had seen constellations, they should come along with you and maybe theyll find their destiny. Omastar tells you. They then begin to follow you as you swim back to your boat, your oxygen tank about 3/4 empty now. Your other Pok幦on follow and as you reach the surface of the water, you see all your Pok幦on still there, some playing little games and such but otherwise idle. You are glad they are safe and you climb back into the boat, Huntail, Gorebyss, and Omastar floating nearby.

What will you do now? Head north, south, east, or west.

Rainbow Mountains/Island of Dreams/31 CCP/3 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M) and Starflare - Rapidash (F)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

31 CC Points
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Sparkling Dew

I'll ask omastar to give Ralts another ride and have Ranec hop on my shoulder in case i need his psychic powers again. The we will head west next.

Jay
19th July 2003, 02:04 PM
My allotted update only. No one elses to make it impartial.

Matt
No thanks, blankets are bad!! you say. The nurse looks mystified at how you empathized that, but she just shrugs it off and solicits all of the impaired pok幦on into the Emergency Room (ER). You quietly wait outside on the benches outside of the ER and all of the folks still gaze at you as you distressfully wait, and neglect the staring. Approximately three hours later, the nurse comes out of the ER. Theyll be resting for a while since they just had a sleeping injection. Conspicuously it was particularly serious; Im delighted you got them all here in time! Suddenly a few doctors come in with another pok幦on on a rolling bed speedily coming down the hall. Watching anxiously, the bed proceeds to roll posthaste, but you didnt comprehend that your foot was sticking out and you trip all the chiropractors over, including the pok幦on that formerly lay asleep on the bed. He lands instantaneously in your lap, and its a Cubone! His bone cuirass appears to have been mortared, and he seems to be very melancholy. The doctors are still in attempt to get up off the floor. The nurse looks shocked at the current state that the Cubone is in, as his skull begins to break away to little pieces onto the floor. However, she is afraid to pick him up. This is terrible! she shrieks

What are you going to do?

aragornbird
The forest seems to be of particular interest to you in particular, so you decide to head there. Waving away sparse vines encumbering your way, you come to a prairie that appears to be a pacified and undisturbed component of the woodlands. Untouched, you look high up and the exquisite emerald trees flawlessly cover the impervious azure heavens. Only shards of white light break through the thick forestry. Leafs tremble down from the tallest of trees, as you shuffle them at your feet (those on the ground anyway). Deciding to walk around for a bit, there appears to be no way to get back here other than the way you entered. Attempting to escape, that escape appears to have been blocked off with thick wood!! Who could have done that? Or what? Mysteriously, you become a bit worried and attempt to find a way out. Though you come up with no luck.

What are you going to do to get out?

Parsecs Politoed
All the way from Articuno Temple, you decide to head back to the beach. After your lengthy, enigmatic and exhausting expedition on Art Island its all finally over. Thankfully, youre thrilled at the excited adventures that wait on the other islands. You reach the beach at last, as the hot sun beats down on you from above. You quietly ponder to yourself which island youd like to travel to next. Standing on the harbor nearby, you continue to think more carefully

Which island will you go to and which transport will you use?

Discoth廦ue
19th July 2003, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Discoth廦ue You tell the Wurmple that you will test the potions. He says, Ahh, thank you! Now lets see he says, still in the dreamy sort of voice. He then takes out a vial of some blue liquid and you gladly take it. You drink the solution and suddenly hear a POP! and you find yourself about the size of one of the Wurmples feet! Oh dear! Try this to reverse the effect. He says, pouring some contents of a pinkish liquid. You lick the liquid and suddenly, find yourself higher than the trees in the forest! Well! I should be going now! Good bye! he says a bit afraid of your giant size. The Wurmple then scurries away and you are left there, around 60 feet tall O_O. You look around and notice much of the area is actually edible. You see mushrooms, lollipop trees o_O, bugs x_x, the water in the lake, and some plants as well.

What will you do? Wander around in your giant size, try eating one of the objects, or something else.

-
Island: Art Island
Area: ... in a whirlpool? O.o Somewhere in a forest now...
Food Units: 4
Pok嶮olls: 5
Items: Frozen Diamond, Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl
Stamps: 11
CCPs: 10
Plushies: Bulbasaur, Murkrow, Victreebel, Eevee, Meganium, Yanma, Cyndaquil, Pidgey, Quagsire, Growlithe, Ho-oh, Scyther, Pink Seel, Espeon, Ivysaur, Donphan, Blastoise, Abra, Suicune, Gengar, Ledian, Persian, Raichu, Pineco, Skiploom, Mewtwo, Chikorita, Snubbull, Hariyama
Pok幦on: War (Jolteon, Level 22, M, adopted, Holding: Pokemon Earring), Eclipse (Persian, Level 33, F, adopted, Holding: Pokemon Earring), Kira (Absol, Level 26, F), Zorion (Haunter, Level 15, M)
~
;_; Um... I'll just wander around... yep...

Everoy
19th July 2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Parsecs Politoed
All the way from Articuno Temple, you decide to head back to the beach. After your lengthy, enigmatic and exhausting expedition on Art Island its all finally over. Thankfully, youre thrilled at the excited adventures that wait on the other islands. You reach the beach at last, as the hot sun beats down on you from above. You quietly ponder to yourself which island youd like to travel to next. Standing on the harbor nearby, you continue to think more carefully

Which island will you go to and which transport will you use?

Art Island
Art Beach

Items:
5 Food unit
5 Pokedolls
Tiny Natu Plushie
10 CCPs
30 Stamps
Element Emerald

Pokemon:
Poliwag (Ayafrog), Level 13, Jolly (F)
Bubble, Hypnosis, Water Gun, Ice Ball, Rest

Poliwag (Toadaya), Level 2, Unknown nature (F)
Bubble, Surf

Grimer (Slubba), Level 7, Unknown nature (M)
Poison Gas, Pound, Harden

Heracross (Herakles), Level 17, M, Brave
Tackle, Leer, Horn Attack, Endure, Cut, Brick Break.

Pinsir (Hercules), Level 16, M, Bold
Vicegrip, Focus Energy, Seismic Toss, Bind, Flail, Brick Break.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll go to Dragonair Island. Via Rollout Azumarill.

Knight of Time
19th July 2003, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
DarkPrince the Dark Knight- You ask Fay if she could tell you more about the 9 children of time.
"I've had visions," she tells you. "I've seen the shapes of 9 children scattered all over the past, present and future, and the YamiKairyu looking for them. When I talked to Amber, she said she'd had those visions too. She seemed to know more about the children than she let out. I've been trying to find them, but the YamiKairyu seems to always be one step ahead. He already has 4 of the children, maybe 5. The images were unclear about that. Another was caught, but has managed to escape for now. I think you shouldn't worry about her right now, one of her pokemon has found a protector and is leading her to his trainer. But the boy who's with you... He's one of them. You must look after him and make sure he doesn't get caught. If you could find out where the YamiKairyu's taking the children, that could help a lot."

-What will you do now?

Location: Pixie Island, Temple (the top floor ^_^)
CCP: 17
Stamps: 30
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Moon Stone X2, Day Stone, Water Stone, Tyranitar Plushie, Dragonite Plushie, Bagon Plushie, Absol Plushie, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure, Cell Phone, Switching Hook

I'm going to curiously ask Fay if Bryan and Kristy are two of the four children being held captive, and if they (as well as Andrew) are part of the 9 Children of Time.

aragornbird
19th July 2003, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Jay

aragornbird
The forest seems to be of particular interest to you in particular, so you decide to head there. Waving away sparse vines encumbering your way, you come to a prairie that appears to be a pacified and undisturbed component of the woodlands. Untouched, you look high up and the exquisite emerald trees flawlessly cover the impervious azure heavens. Only shards of white light break through the thick forestry. Leafs tremble down from the tallest of trees, as you shuffle them at your feet (those on the ground anyway). Deciding to walk around for a bit, there appears to be no way to get back here other than the way you entered. Attempting to escape, that escape appears to have been blocked off with thick wood!! Who could have done that? Or what? Mysteriously, you become a bit worried and attempt to find a way out. Though you come up with no luck.

What are you going to do to get out?

Location: Forest, Art Island
Food: 5
Pokedolls: 5
CCPs: 32
Pokemon: Aeragorn (LV 9 Skarmory, M) Dargonis (LV. 5 Aerodactyl, M)

Ugh...how weird..ummm....

Can I use my Pokemon? If so, I'll send out Aeragorn to use Drill Peck on the wood. Meanwhile, I'll send Dargonis to fly up high and see what he can see.

Avian Freeze
19th July 2003, 04:04 PM
Miko - You wander around and try to find out what the hooded people could be talking about. You hear a bunch of nonsense and you can tell that you clearly won't be able to understand their language, but you listen anyway.

"Y vidtol vzolo Flot yj. Zo'j pood kido fil jino xyno div." the first dude says, sounding kind of worried.
"Tytd'x aie jodt zyn xi Yddisodso Yjrudt?" another guy says.
"Aoj, pex zo zujd'x sino pusc aox..." the first one replies
"Vo doot xzo ydklotyodxj fil xzo jhorr!" the second guy.
"Vzod xzo luyd jxihj, vo'rr riic fil zyn."
"Kiit, Y zuxo xzo luyd >_<."

You are confused at what they could be talking about and you decide to leave them alone. You hear screams of, "Y'n zedkla!!" and cooks rushing with food, and babies crying "Vuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!" and kids saying, "Y'n pilot!"

What will you do now? Try to find someone who speaks English, wait the rain out, head out of the cave, or something else.

Nala98 - You have Ralts climb on Omastar's back again and Ranec on your shoulder. With all the Pokemon set, you set the motor up again and head towards the west. As you near a silhouette in the distance, you make it out to be a small island. Soon enough, you reach the island, which is filled with trees, and several Krabby, Trapinch, Sandshrew, Slugma (oddly), and even Anorith on the beach!

What will you do now? Talk to the Pokemon, collect some of them, ignore them and head somewhere else, or something else.

Discotheque - You wander around, trying to look for a way out in your giant size x_x. Unfortunately, the thickness of the trees doesn't allow you to get through and their only result yields scratches on you. It looks like you are stuck there! Maybe you should eat one of the foods...

What will you do now? Eat one of the foods, try to find an alternate way out (state what), or something else.

EDIT: I'm sorry, I missed the last three posts because I took a while to update look ^ at Miko's to see why :p. I'll edit this post with the updates.

Parsecs Politoed You decide to head towards Dragonair Island, and so you call out for an Azumarill. A blue figure begins to get larger as you look out towards the sea. Soon enough, bunny ears pop out as you see the Azumarill in front of ready, ready to take off! You hop on to the Azumarill, your Pok幦on in their respective Pok Balls. You stand on the Azumarill as it takes off, rolling through the waters. You keep your balance by kicking back quickly as you zoom off north through the sea. After a few exhilarating minutes, you reach the hot, but dry island, and you leap off on to the beach, thanking the Azumarill for his help.

Where will you go now? Route 23, Route 27, the store, the mountains, or somewhere else.

aragornbird You may use any Pok幦ons attacks as long as they were the ones you decided to bring along :).

You send out Aeragorn and ask him to Drill Peck the tree. He nods and pecks at the wood with incredible force. Suddenly, it lets out a scream and shakes its leaves! O_O The wood then opens its eyes and you recognize it to be a Sudowoodo! The Sudowoodo then yells hysterically and glares at you. Meanwhile, Dargonis is checking out the surroundings, and you see his shocked expression! He comes down and tells you that you are completely surrounded by forest with no sign of anything else! You are confused at where you could be, and you ponder about what to do.

What will you do now? Ask the Sudowoodo (state what), try exploring a bit more, ask Dargonis to look around more, or something else.

Lady Vulpix
19th July 2003, 04:14 PM
Minstonnence Dragart/Door #17: Desert/Completed Doors: #6/Noctowl, Mareep, Lagi (Dragonite), Ventura (Venomoth), Kabuto, Vulpix/136 CCP/3 food supplies/4 pok嶮olls/Element Emerald, King's Rock, Dragon Scale, Volcano Ruby, Day Stone, Frozen Diamond, Metal Coat, Darkness Gem, Mystic Pearl, Plushies displayed on my items site, Special Blend Tea.

Poor Exploud. I'm glad I have Lagi by my side. I guess I'll do what I've often done in my early days as a Dragon Tamer: battle the Exploud and hope that will break the YK's control over him.


Avian Freeze- Seeing Flower as a Threat to Wolfwood (which, considering their respective species, makes me raise an eyebrow), you ask both your pokemon to attack her.
Dreamcatcher tries a Headbutt on Slash. The attack deals 24 damage, but the Zangoose manages to stay up!
Slash strikes back with a Scratch attack, bringing the Stantler down! Team #2 is out!
Wolfwood tries to burn Flower with an Ember, but he can't get himself to hurt her.
Aquaphaze brings Flower down to the ground with a Body Slam. Her attack does 13 damage, but while Flower gets back up, poison affects the Vaporeon making her lose 8 HP!
Dune realizes the current weakness of team 3, and plants an Ember on Slash, bringing him down. Team #3 is out!
Before Flower gets to attack, the same voice that announced the beginning of the battle, now declares it has come to an end.

Wolfwood's HP: 12/47 - Defense down to 15, Attracted to Flower.
Aquaphaze's HP: 48/60 - Defense down to 35, BADLY POISONED.
Dune's HP: 41/41
Flower's HP: 65/86 - PARALYZED.
Dream Knitter's HP: 0 - FAINTED.
Shade's HP: 0 - FAINTED.
Dreamcatcher's HP: 0 - FAINTED.
Slash's HP: 0 - FAINTED.

Teams #1 and #4 win! Wolfwood, Aquaphaze, Dune and Flower each gain a level for bringing down the other 4 pokemon.

As the nurses come in to take the wounded pokemon to be healed, and the proper medicine is administered to Aquaphaze and Flower to get their status back to normal, the next and final competition is announced.

"The two finalists, Tyler and Byron, will have to compete in a game of All the King's Horses (http://www.cs.uidaho.edu/~casey931/conway/horse.html). The winner will be rewarded with a prize beyond his imagination."

An armoured man comes rushing, and whispers something into the ear of the man who, now you can see, was the one making all the announcements. The listener nods solemnly and remains silent for a moment, then he turns around to face the croud again with a resigned look.
"Let us not delay this any longer," he says.

Immediately, two men come in transporting a wooden table, and another places a chess board and 8 small horse-shaped figures on it. A 4th man brings 2 chairs for you and Byron to sit on.

"Since Tyler registered earlier than Byron, he gets to start," the announcer declares.

You take a look at the board, and see the horses distributed on it like this:

_ _ _ _ _ 1 1 _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ 1 _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ 1 _ _
_ _ _ _ _ 1 _ _
_ _ _ 2 1 _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Where _ is an empty space and a number is the number of horses on that space. The highlighted spaces are the barn.

-What will your first move be? You can quote this post and show what the board will be like after your move.


DarkPrincess- Glory uses a Wing Attack, dealing 33 damage!
Cerul tries another Body Slam, which deals 42 damage! Glory's paralyzed! :o
The poison made Cerul lose 25 HP.

Glory
Level 37
HP 13/128 - PARALYZED
Attack 90
Defense 57/86
Speed 26/102
Special Attack 108
Special Defense 91

Cerul - BADLY POISONED (will lose 33 HP next turn)
Level 35
HP 24/133
Attack 86
Defense 86
Speed 51
Special Attack 72
Speial Defense 72

-Things aren't looking good for Glory. What will her next move be?


DarkPrince the Dark Knight- You ask Fay if Bryan and Kristy are two of the children being captive, and if they, as well as Andrew, are part of the 9 Children of Time.
She thinks for a moment, trying to associate the names with her vision, and then replies.
"Yes to both questions. You have met the 3 children of the future, and now two of them are in the YamiKairyu's hands."

-What will you do now?

Knight of Time
19th July 2003, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
DarkPrince the Dark Knight- You ask Fay if Bryan and Kristy are two of the children being captive, and if they, as well as Andrew, are part of the 9 Children of Time.
She thinks for a moment, trying to associate the names with her vision, and then replies.
"Yes to both questions. You have met the 3 children of the future, and now two of them are in the YamiKairyu's hands."

-What will you do now?

Location: Pixie Island, Temple (the top floor ^_^)
CCP: 17
Stamps: 30
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Moon Stone X2, Day Stone, Water Stone, Tyranitar Plushie, Dragonite Plushie, Bagon Plushie, Absol Plushie, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure, Cell Phone, Switching Hook

o_O, I knew that Bryan and Kristy were part of the 9 Children of Time...

Well, it looks like I'm going to have to time travel again, so I am going to ask Fay if there is someone who might be able to help me go to the past (or even future if I wanted to step ahead in time).

Wolfsong
19th July 2003, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Nala98 - You have Ralts climb on Omastar's back again and Ranec on your shoulder. With all the Pokemon set, you set the motor up again and head towards the west. As you near a silhouette in the distance, you make it out to be a small island. Soon enough, you reach the island, which is filled with trees, and several Krabby, Trapinch, Sandshrew, Slugma (oddly), and even Anorith on the beach!

What will you do now? Talk to the Pokemon, collect some of them, ignore them and head somewhere else, or something else.

Rainbow Mountains/Island of Dreams/31 CCP/3 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M) and Starflare - Rapidash (F)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

31 CC Points
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Sparkling Dew

I'll ask the pokemon what they are doing on the beach. Theni will also ask the trapinch if it would like to join me on the journey as a companion.

Discoth廦ue
19th July 2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Discotheque - You wander around, trying to look for a way out in your giant size x_x. Unfortunately, the thickness of the trees doesn't allow you to get through and their only result yields scratches on you. It looks like you are stuck there! Maybe you should eat one of the foods...

What will you do now? Eat one of the foods, try to find an alternate way out (state what), or something else.


-
Island: Art Island
Area: ... in a whirlpool? O.o Somewhere in a forest now...
Food Units: 4
Pok嶮olls: 5
Items: Frozen Diamond, Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl
Stamps: 11
CCPs: 10
Plushies: Bulbasaur, Murkrow, Victreebel, Eevee, Meganium, Yanma, Cyndaquil, Pidgey, Quagsire, Growlithe, Ho-oh, Scyther, Pink Seel, Espeon, Ivysaur, Donphan, Blastoise, Abra, Suicune, Gengar, Ledian, Persian, Raichu, Pineco, Skiploom, Mewtwo, Chikorita, Snubbull, Hariyama
Pok幦on: War (Jolteon, Level 22, M, adopted, Holding: Pokemon Earring), Eclipse (Persian, Level 33, F, adopted, Holding: Pokemon Earring), Kira (Absol, Level 26, F), Zorion (Haunter, Level 15, M)
~
Erm... I'll try to eat one of the mushrooms to see what it does. xD And make sure I don't step on my Pokemon. ^^;

Anita
19th July 2003, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Miko - You wander around and try to find out what the hooded people could be talking about. You hear a bunch of nonsense and you can tell that you clearly won't be able to understand their language, but you listen anyway.

"Y vidtol qzolo Flot yj. Zo'j pood kido fil jino xyno div." the first dude says, sounding kind of worried.
"Tytd'x aie jodt zyn xi Yddisodso Yjrudt?" another guy says.
"Aoj, pex zo zujd'x sino pusc aox..." the first one replies
"Vo doot xzo ydklotyodxj fil xzo jhorr!" the second guy.
"Vzod xzo luyd jxihj, vo'rr riic fil zyn."
"Kiit, Y zuxo xzo luyd >_<."

You are confused at what they could be talking about and you decide to leave them alone. You hear screams of, "Y'n zedkla!!" and cooks rushing with food, and babies crying "Vuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!" and kids saying, "Y'n pilot!"

What will you do now? Try to find someone who speaks English, wait the rain out, head out of the cave, or something else.

Location: Small island in the middle of nowhere! :O
Pokemon: Flare (Lv. 5 M) and Dewdrop (Lv. 7 F)
Food units: 5.
Pokedolls: 5.
Stamps: 40.

Okay.. I really have no idea what they're talking about, so I guess I'll just wander around, looking at what they're all doing. Oo

aragornbird
19th July 2003, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze

aragornbird You may use any Pok幦ons attacks as long as they were the ones you decided to bring along .

You send out Aeragorn and ask him to Drill Peck the tree. He nods and pecks at the wood with incredible force. Suddenly, it lets out a scream and shakes its leaves! O_O The wood then opens its eyes and you recognize it to be a Sudowoodo! The Sudowoodo then yells hysterically and glares at you. Meanwhile, Dargonis is checking out the surroundings, and you see his shocked expression! He comes down and tells you that you are completely surrounded by forest with no sign of anything else! You are confused at where you could be, and you ponder about what to do.

What will you do now? Ask the Sudowoodo (state what), try exploring a bit more, ask Dargonis to look around more, or something else.

Location: Forest, Art Island
Food: 5
Pokedolls: 5
CCPs: 32
Pokemon: Aeragorn (LV 9 Skarmory, M) Dargonis (LV. 5 Aerodactyl, M)

I'll apologize to the Sudowoodo and say I didn't realize it was a Pokemon. I'll also ask it where we are and how to get out of here.

Everoy
19th July 2003, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Parsecs Politoed
All the way from Articuno Temple, you decide to head back to the beach. After your lengthy, enigmatic and exhausting expedition on Art Island its all finally over. Thankfully, youre thrilled at the excited adventures that wait on the other islands. You reach the beach at last, as the hot sun beats down on you from above. You quietly ponder to yourself which island youd like to travel to next. Standing on the harbor nearby, you continue to think more carefully

Which island will you go to and which transport will you use?

Dragonair Island

Items:
5 Food unit
5 Pokedolls
Tiny Natu Plushie
10 CCPs
30 Stamps
Element Emerald

Pokemon:
Poliwag (Ayafrog), Level 13, Jolly (F)
Bubble, Hypnosis, Water Gun, Ice Ball, Rest

Poliwag (Toadaya), Level 2, Unknown nature (F)
Bubble, Surf

Grimer (Slubba), Level 7, Unknown nature (M)
Poison Gas, Pound, Harden

Heracross (Herakles), Level 17, M, Brave
Tackle, Leer, Horn Attack, Endure, Cut, Brick Break.

Pinsir (Hercules), Level 16, M, Bold
Vicegrip, Focus Energy, Seismic Toss, Bind, Flail, Brick Break.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll go to the store.

Ally
19th July 2003, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Ally You try to plead the Gengar to stop bothering you. He scoffs you even more and sends a Shadow Ball flying at you. You dive out of the way as the ball of darkness blasts the wall and creates a large hole in it, and he breaks into tears. You glower at him and get ready for a battle with Serenity, Blank, and Meowth by your side.

This Meowth must be the daughter of the Persian in that room which Anita had captured. Kekekekekeke. If you want to battle, so be it!

What will you attack with now? This battle does not involve stats, you can have Serenity, Blank, and Meowth use any attacks you would like.


So left out. . all because of a computer failure. .


Location: Art Island
Area: Cave in the Underwater Tunnels in Icuno Peak
Pokemon: Serenity (Lv. 6 Lapras), Blank (Lv. 7 Growlithe)
Food Units: 5
Pokedolls: 2
Stamps: 39
Companion: Female Meowth (Level 9)


Serenity will use Foresight, while Blank uses Heat Wave. Meowth. . can. . Growl intimidately. . "Grr." >>

Pichu
20th July 2003, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Cyndaquil I'm afraid a plushie cannot come to life, and you can't trade pokemon either, so whatever your plan is, it's not going to work. Try to think of something that will, please. Preferably something that doesn't defy the laws of physics or bend the reality around you in impossible ways. And you should try to do it before the evil pokemon find what they're looking for in the river.

-So, what will your next plan be?
Island: Art Island
Location: Pok幦on Center... Near Aricu River? oO;;
Pok幦on:
Tails (Eevee F L.7)
>>Trait: Run away (Easier flee from battle.)
>>Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Flail, Curse, Charm
>>Nature: Cheerful

Feathers (Pidgey M L.7)
>>Trait: Keen Eye (Opponent cannot reduce Pok幦on's Accuracy.)
>>Moves: Tackle, Sand Attack, Air Cutter, Foresight, Steel Wing
>>Nature: Bold

Chomp (Gyarados M L.22)
>>Trait: intimidate (Lowers opponent Attack.)
>>Moves: Splash, Tackle, Thrash, Bite, Surf, Facade
>>Nature: Modest

(Elekid M L.6)
>>Trait: Static (The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with PARALYE when using a direct attack against this Pok幦on.)
>>Moves: Quick Attack, Leer, Rolling Kick
>>Nature: Quirky


Pack 4 food units, 4 Pok嶮olls
CCP: 64


Ok, Tyler..err..Gabi, there is no sense of playing this game with Pok幦on I didn't really want. Now, I will shift gears to Plan B =)

I will start all over again and go back to the start in Mistonnence Dragart !! (And this is the part where I love about role-playing =])

Note: I did not do this to scare you or by purpose. I just want to thicken the plot a lil' more. Read Along!!

I am going to leave my soul and start over in Mistonnence Dragart with my CCCC Cyndaquil and CCCC Mudkip.

Island: Mistonnence Dragart
Location: Welcome Beach...but events will flow along, I promise you.
Pok幦on:
Cynda (Cyndaquil M L.11)
>>Trait: Blaze (When HP is less than 33%, Fire attacks deal 50% more damage.)
>>Moves: Crush Claw, Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen
>>Nature: Adamant

Picha (Pikachu F L.10)
>>Trait: Static(The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with PARALYE when using a direct attack against this Pok幦on.)
>>Moves: Surf, Charge, Thundershock, Growl, Tail Whip, Thunderwave
>>Nature: Modest



Pack 5 food units, 5 Pok嶮olls
CCP: 64

I arrive on the sand of Welcome Beach, the bright sun in the sky and a nice summer breeze passing by. I hear you say, a.k.a. the so-called 'hotel receptionist', "Welcome to Expedia! blah, blah, blah,... wakka, wakka ,wakka, ...(not to be mean though)" I interrupt by saying "I will travel by Snorlax to Art Island" A large Pok幦on, rather fat and lazy, and I recognize it as a curselax.. err.. I mean swimming snorlax XD. This snorlax must be quite energetic to like swimming so much! I look down and see the quick waves passing by. A few sea pokemon scattered here and there. I even see some Lapras on the way. "What a fascinating sight!" I exclaimed. I examined the snorlax... it seems to be not touching the water! I ask the Snorlax how does he do that?! He replied, "Simple. Fat floats" XD. Soon enough, I end up on the forested Art Island, as I get off on the beach and set my sights high... enough to see that it seems to have lightning and storms coming this way.

I observe the thunderstorms are located by the so-called Aricu River. I checked the map. It seems that its coming from Rt 31 but I have to walk across a bridge in order to get there. I walk towards the closest bridge that leads to Rt. 31. The bridge seems pretty thrashed. I observe the crime scene. it seems to have a lot of scratch and peck marks on it. I quickly realize that it must be done by a powerful water type and a powerful flying type pokemon. On the other side of the river, I see this young girl (Reptilus Pyrus), somewhat turned to stone or something. I now tell my Picha to use SURF to get across the river. As I land on the other side, I see there is smoke coming on the other side of the mountain! I check my soaked up map and quickly figured that those must be the Death Peaks. I crept closer to get a better look.

There seems to be a war raging here, I see a Gorebyss and Fearow, with their muscles bulging out and laughing evily. I wondered if they are the ones who thrashed up the bridge... but I wasn't sure.

On the other end, I observed an entire army of pok幦on. They seemed to be leading with a leader that looks like a Pidgeot, and a somewhat 'old-man' (my old self but I'll not return to him though). He's with an glowing blue but rather large Elekid who is sucking its finger, an Eevee, a Pidgey, and a scary looking Gyarados. The giant pidgeot looks pretty determined, but the looks of the young man over there, there seems to be a cyndaquil plushe on his head! XD The cyndaquil also has a pink-flame. "Hmm... ", I say, "this guy must be very special to have such a plushie..." He seems to be enjoying his cup of hot-chocolate too. The pidgeot also seems to be staring queerly at the guy. But, I didn't care so much, ... suddenly, a row of razor-leaf archers came up with their razor-leaves already in the weapons or stalks.

I then pay my attention to the Gorebyss and Fearow. They seem to be guarding a cave. Their seems to be a strong sense of energy coming from the cave. Could it be the Gorebyss and Fearow's source of power?

The tension of the battlefield increases every minute! But I decide to help the army of pok幦on rather than the gorebyss and fearow. There is no sense of getting thrashed with razor leaves. =\

Now, now, now, ... What will happen now, will I get discovered, or something else?

*relaxes* After all that typing... XD


Edit: Typo
Edit: Important! I will not return to my old self ever again...

Espeon12
20th July 2003, 02:34 PM
Okay, I'm pretty much starting over. Not like that; I mean, I still have the information from the last version. I'm actually continuing, for once. My Pokemon and I went into a cave in Icuno Peak, looking for an answer to the lack of rain. Some grass Pokemon and a Ludicolo that was previously in a statue-like state had been trying to summon the rain. I agreed to help try and figure it out, and Golduck decided to come with me. Once inside the cave, there was a rockslide of some sort and we ended up inside this chamber-

Oh, and let me know if you want the exact posts from the above said events. I just hope doing this again isn't too much trouble for you guys.



Originally posted by... Avian Freeze, I believe...

You head down the stairs, and you notice how they spiral and wind down on to the next floor. On this floor, you encounter a Numel, which strangely has very angry red eyes, and shoots an Ember to intimidate your little Eevee, who jumps back from the flame.

What will you do? Battle the Numel, ignore it and continue, or something else.

Numel is level 13 and it's stats are:
HP 46
Attack 28
Defense 23
Speed 22
Special Attack 30
Special Defense 24

And these are Eevee's stats:
Eevee, level 12, Mild (F)
- Tackle
- Tail Whip
- Helping Hand
- Sand-Attack
- Tickle
- Shadow Ball
HP 42
Attack 25
Defense 24
Speed 25
Special Attack 23
Special Defense 28


Art Island | Icuno Peak Cave | Food: 5 | Dolls: 5 | 42 CC | 62 Stamps | Cinders the Ninetales (F), Eevee (F), Golduck (M) | Golduck Plushie

Since I decided to battle the Numel, I'll have Eevee start off with Tickle to lower a couple of Numel's stats. Then use Sand-Attack to mess with its accuracy and finally two Shadow Balls for damage.

Lady Vulpix
21st July 2003, 02:29 PM
This update is brought to you by the Expedia staff. Jay has been helping behind the scenes this time, contributing with valuable ideas, and Tyler is about to finish typing the rest. So, here we go!

DarkPrince the Dark Knight- After hearing Fay's last words, you consider you may need to travel through time again. You ask her if she knows anyone who can help you go to the past, or even the future if you need it. The guru shakes her head.
"I'm sorry," she tells you. "Of all the people I know, only Amber has that ability. And the YamiKairyu himself. You should concentrate on finding them and keeping Andrew from harm. They're probably still on Pixie Island, so I suggest you start looking for them. You have a cell phone, right? I can give you my number so you can talk to me if you find anything or have more questions."
Fay stands up and opens a drawer at the side of the room. She takes out a piece of paper and a pen, and quickly writes down a number with the clearest handwriting a young girl can muster. She then hands you the paper, and wishes you luck.
"I'm counting on you," she tells you.

-So, what will you do next?


Nala98- You approach the pokemon and ask them what they're doing on the beach.
"Aahh, the sand is so warm and cozy!," the Slugma sighs, almost dozing off on the golden powder.
"It's nice," the Sandshrew agrees. "Will you come and play with us?"
"She has more urgent things to do right now," the Anorith says, walking towards you. "So do some of us. Time to relax will come later."
As the Trapinch gets closer to you, you ask him if he would like to join your group. He looks at each of you, and then nods.
"You look like a nice team," he says. "I'll go with you. But... where are we going?"
"Now that's an air-head!," the Anorith exclaims. "She's the one who's bringing the star pokemon together. Don't you see?"
"Hey, don't be so rude!," the Krabby shouts at him, joining the circle that has gathered around you.
"I'm not one of the star pokemon," the Trapinch tells you. "Can I still go with you? I want to see the world."

Here are the Trapinch's stats:

Trapinch
Male, level 23
Moves: Bite, Sand-Attack, Faint Attack, Quick Attack, Strength, Secret Power.
Trait: Hyper Cutter
Nature: Jolly

-What will you say, and what will you do?


Miko- You begin to wander around, until a little boy suddenly bumps into you. He looks up and runs to find the rest of his community while screaming "uzzzz! U jxludkol! U jxludkol!"
When the people hear him, they all turn to where he's coming and notice you. A couple, who seem to be the child's parents, hug him and try to calm him down by saying "yx'j ic", while an old man approaches you and asks you: "vzi ulo aie?"

-How will you respond?


Cyndaquil- You do everything you said blah blah blah blah blah (no offense). The side you chose seems to have their hands, wings and fins full battling the Fearow and Gorebyss, while one of the Razor Leaves hits the weird-looking guy, who immediately falls into the river! The archers run away as fast as they appeared, and as the fallen tries to get up, the Fearow presses his head down with a stong pair of claws. The Gyarados tries to help his trainer, and both pokemon nattle each other while the human is still trying to make his way out of the water for air. As you watch the battle, you notice the Gorebyss dive into the river and head to the cave!

-What will you do now? Hurry or else something awful could happen and no miracle will save the island!


aragornbird- You apologize to the Sudowoodo, explaining that you didn't know it was a pokemon. The Sudowoodo accepts your apology. Then you ask where you are, and how you can get out of that place.
"This is the looping forest," the Sudowoodo tells you. "There's a reason for its name. If you walk in the same direction for too long, you'll get to the same point where you started. I only know one way out, but it's not safe to go there. A group of Brelooms have occupied it and made it their private battlefield. There are all kinds of spores floating all over the place, and all the pokemon who get close to the exit become either paralyzed or poisoned."

-What will you do now? Ask the Sudowoodo how to get there and go in spite of the warnings? Try to search for a way out on your own? Think of a back-up plan (state which)? Or do something else?

Knight of Time
21st July 2003, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
DarkPrince the Dark Knight- After hearing Fay's last words, you consider you may need to travel through time again. You ask her if she knows anyone who can help you go to the past, or even the future if you need it. The guru shakes her head.
"I'm sorry," she tells you. "Of all the people I know, only Amber has that ability. And the YamiKairyu himself. You should concentrate on finding them and keeping Andrew from harm. They're probably still on Pixie Island, so I suggest you start looking for them. You have a cell phone, right? I can give you my number so you can talk to me if you find anything or have more questions."
Fay stands up and opens a drawer at the side of the room. She takes out a piece of paper and a pen, and quickly writes down a number with the clearest handwriting a young girl can muster. She then hands you the paper, and wishes you luck.
"I'm counting on you," she tells you.

-So, what will you do next?

Location: Pixie Island, Temple (the top floor ^_^)
CCP: 17
Stamps: 30
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Moon Stone X2, Day Stone, Water Stone, Tyranitar Plushie, Dragonite Plushie, Bagon Plushie, Absol Plushie, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure, Cell Phone, Switching Hook

Well, it looks like the time has come for me to leave the Temple, so I am going to thank Fay for giving me her number as I wave goodbye to her while leaving the Temple.

Avian Freeze
21st July 2003, 02:43 PM
Okay, I will move the horses in this fashion:

Before:
_ _ _ _ _ 1 1 _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ 1 _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ 1 _ _
_ _ _ _ _ 1 _ _
_ _ _ 2 1 _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

After:
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ 2 _ _ _
_ _ _ _ 1 _ _ _
_ _ _ 1 _ _ _ _
_ _ 1 2 _ _ _ _
_ 1 _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Lady Vulpix You decide to try to battle the Exploud to break the spell from the Yamikairyu. The Exploud roars as you challenge him to a battle, and you cover your ears and wince your eyes from the earsplitting scream x_x. Now every 4 turns, a random ice attack will attack due to the conditions on the peak. The random attacks are Icy Wind, Powder Snow, and Blizzard. The attack will hit all Pok幦on on the peak, so be wary of that ^^. Here are the Explouds stats:

Exploud
Level 47
HP 184
Attack 120
Defense 93
Speed 98
Special Attack 120
Special Defense: 93

Who will you fight with and what attack will you start with?

Discoth廦ue Being careful not to step on any of your Pok幦on (XD), you pick out one of the mushrooms and eat it. You feel a change in you though you are still gigantic. AHHH! You have red spots all over you and you begin to itch a lot! x_x. You madly scratch yourself, not being able to stop because of the reaction. Hopefully the effect will run out soon x_x.

Meanwhile, would you like to try another food? ^_^, there are lollipop trees, bugs, water, and plants.

Parsecs Politoed You trudge through the sand of the hot island and make your way to the store. You notice it is a small shack with a thatched roof and wooden logs outline the walls. The store looks much like those huts you see on tropical islands :yes:. There is also a sole window and as you walk through the door, you see a fan hanging from the ceiling to calm the blazing heat. You see a slim woman at the counter chewing gum and fanning herself with a magazine, cupping her chin in one hand. You walk up to her and she opens her lazy eyes, saying, Yeah? What do you want? a bit rudely.

What will you buy?

Ally Dont worry, you didnt miss much :).

You ask Serenity to use a Foresight, Blank to use a Heat Wave, and Meowth to Growl at the Gengar! Serenity begins and you watch as red beams shoot out of her glowing eyes. They scan the area and the ghost prankster appears at the back of the room! He gasps as Blank releases a wave of searing heat throughout the room and hits the Gengar, who winces at the pain. You notice a throbbing red spot on the Gengar and realize he is burned! Lucky for you! Meowth then snarls at the ghost, who laughs at the cats attempt, and then retaliates by Shadow Punching Serenity. The Lapras moans in pain as she slides across the room and slams against the wall, bruised.

What will you do now?

Espeon12 No problem, were glad that youre back, so welcome back Espeon12 :wave:. Were glad that you found all that info too, thanks :). And theres no need for the posts from the events you mentioned ^^;, we remember that :yes:.

Numel
Level 13
HP 46
Attack 28
Defense 23
Speed 22
Special Attack 30
Special Defense 24

Eevee
Level 12
HP 42
Attack 25
Defense 24
Speed 25
Special Attack 23
Special Defense 28

You ask the young Eevee to start off the battle by Tickling the Numel. She smiles and leaps on to the Numel, tickling him. The Numel, due to his slow reaction, does not realize anything and sits there dumbly, watching Eevee. Despite that though, Numels attack and defense were lowered! The camel Pok幦on then conjures up a Sandstorm. The sand gathers from the cave floor and begins to swirl around through the violent winds in this battle.

Numels attack was lowered to 19! Numels defense was lowered to 15!
Eevee lost 5HP after being buffeted by the Sandstorm!

Numel
Level 13
HP 46
Attack 28 --> 19
Defense 23 --> 15
Speed 22
Special Attack 30
Special Defense 24

Eevee
Level 12
HP 42 --> 37
Attack 25
Defense 24
Speed 25
Special Attack 23
Special Defense 28

You then tell Eevee to mess around with Numels accuracy with a Sand-Attack. She nods and kicks up some dirt from the floor and directs it towards the camel. Numel watches as sand flies in his face and obstructs his vision. He then Growls at Eevee and she becomes a bit intimidated, as her attack is lowered.

Numels accuracy was lowered!
Eevees attack was lowered to 17!

Numel
Level 13
HP 46
Attack 28 --> 19
Defense 23 --> 15
Speed 22
Special Attack 30
Special Defense 24
Accuracy lowered

Eevee
Level 12
HP 37
Attack 25 --> 17
Defense 24
Speed 25
Special Attack 23
Special Defense 28

Follow up with two Shadow Balls Eevee! You shout out. Eevee nods and then charges up a ball of dark energy. She then blasts the sphere at the unsuspecting Numel, who falls back head over heels. He starts to get angry and Tackles Eevee, sending her slamming into the wall and injured!

Numel took 14 damage, lowering his HP to 32!
Eevee took 5 damage, lowering her HP to 32!

Numel
Level 13
HP 46 --> 32
Attack 28 --> 19
Defense 23 --> 15
Speed 22
Special Attack 30
Special Defense 24
Accuracy lowered

Eevee
Level 12
HP 37 --> 32
Attack 25 --> 17
Defense 24
Speed 25
Special Attack 23
Special Defense 28

Eevee then blasts off a second Shadow Ball at Numel, who isnt ready to give up yet and counters with Ember, sending some flames at Eevee. Luckily, she dodged the flames due to Numels vision and wasnt even singed!

Numel took another 14 damage, lowering his HP to 18!

Numel
Level 13
HP 32 --> 18
Attack 28 --> 19
Defense 23 --> 15
Speed 22
Special Attack 30
Special Defense 24
Accuracy lowered

Eevee
Level 12
HP 32
Attack 25 --> 17
Defense 24
Speed 25
Special Attack 23
Special Defense 28

What will you do now?

Matt
21st July 2003, 02:49 PM
Matt
No thanks, blankets are bad!! you say. The nurse looks mystified at how you empathized that, but she just shrugs it off and solicits all of the impaired pok幦on into the Emergency Room (ER). You quietly wait outside on the benches outside of the ER and all of the folks still gaze at you as you distressfully wait, and neglect the staring. Approximately three hours later, the nurse comes out of the ER. Theyll be resting for a while since they just had a sleeping injection. Conspicuously it was particularly serious; Im delighted you got them all here in time! Suddenly a few doctors come in with another pok幦on on a rolling bed speedily coming down the hall. Watching anxiously, the bed proceeds to roll posthaste, but you didnt comprehend that your foot was sticking out and you trip all the chiropractors over, including the pok幦on that formerly lay asleep on the bed. He lands instantaneously in your lap, and its a Cubone! His bone cuirass appears to have been mortared, and he seems to be very melancholy. The doctors are still in attempt to get up off the floor. The nurse looks shocked at the current state that the Cubone is in, as his skull begins to break away to little pieces onto the floor. However, she is afraid to pick him up. This is terrible! she shrieks

What are you going to do?

CCPs: 8
Stamps: 350
Pokemon: Umbreon M (Lv. 9), Flygon F (Lv. 23), Marshtomp ? (Lv. 22)
Items: Food X5, Pokedolls X5

gasp, and she calls herself a nurse >:o. I will offer to help her bring the cubone back to the ER, so that means I will carry it and such.

Discoth廦ue
21st July 2003, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Discoth廦ue Being careful not to step on any of your Pok幦on (XD), you pick out one of the mushrooms and eat it. You feel a change in you though you are still gigantic. AHHH! You have red spots all over you and you begin to itch a lot! x_x. You madly scratch yourself, not being able to stop because of the reaction. Hopefully the effect will run out soon x_x.

Meanwhile, would you like to try another food? ^_^, there are lollipop trees, bugs, water, and plants.


-
Island: Art Island
Area: ... in a whirlpool? O.o Somewhere in a forest now...
Food Units: 4
Pok嶮olls: 5
Items: Frozen Diamond, Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl
Stamps: 11
CCPs: 10
Plushies: Bulbasaur, Murkrow, Victreebel, Eevee, Meganium, Yanma, Cyndaquil, Pidgey, Quagsire, Growlithe, Ho-oh, Scyther, Pink Seel, Espeon, Ivysaur, Donphan, Blastoise, Abra, Suicune, Gengar, Ledian, Persian, Raichu, Pineco, Skiploom, Mewtwo, Chikorita, Snubbull, Hariyama
Pok幦on: War (Jolteon, Level 22, M, adopted, Holding: Pokemon Earring), Eclipse (Persian, Level 33, F, adopted, Holding: Pokemon Earring), Kira (Absol, Level 26, F), Zorion (Haunter, Level 15, M)
~
What the freak. ;_; I'm not eating bugs!! Stop giving me the option to eat bugs!!! xD

I'll eat one of the lollipop trees. O_o

DarkPrincess
21st July 2003, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
DarkPrincess- Glory uses a Wing Attack, dealing 33 damage!
Cerul tries another Body Slam, which deals 42 damage! Glory's paralyzed! :o
The poison made Cerul lose 25 HP.

Glory
Level 37
HP 13/128 - PARALYZED
Attack 90
Defense 57/86
Speed 26/102
Special Attack 108
Special Defense 91

Cerul - BADLY POISONED (will lose 33 HP next turn)
Level 35
HP 24/133
Attack 86
Defense 86
Speed 51
Special Attack 72
Speial Defense 72

-Things aren't looking good for Glory. What will her next move be?

CCPs: 27 I think o.o
Pok幦on: Glory (lv. 39 female Charizard), Legolas (lv. 18 male Grovyle), Toto (lv.13 female Bagon), Fang (lv.20 male Aerodactyl), Skarmory? Cacturne? Arcanine?
Items: 4 food, 4 pokedolls, Houndoom Plushie and Volcano Ruby
Island: Innocence
Location: Ferry..

Oh crap x.o Erm.. we'll use another Body Slam *crosses fingers*

Wolfsong
21st July 2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Nala98- You approach the pokemon and ask them what they're doing on the beach.
"Aahh, the sand is so warm and cozy!," the Slugma sighs, almost dozing off on the golden powder.
"It's nice," the Sandshrew agrees. "Will you come and play with us?"
"She has more urgent things to do right now," the Anorith says, walking towards you. "So do some of us. Time to relax will come later."
As the Trapinch gets closer to you, you ask him if he would like to join your group. He looks at each of you, and then nods.
"You look like a nice team," he says. "I'll go with you. But... where are we going?"
"Now that's an air-head!," the Anorith exclaims. "She's the one who's bringing the star pokemon together. Don't you see?"
"Hey, don't be so rude!," the Krabby shouts at him, joining the circle that has gathered around you.
"I'm not one of the star pokemon," the Trapinch tells you. "Can I still go with you? I want to see the world."

Here are the Trapinch's stats:

Trapinch
Male, level 23
Moves: Bite, Sand-Attack, Faint Attack, Quick Attack, Strength, Secret Power.
Trait: Hyper Cutter
Nature: Jolly

-What will you say, and what will you do?[/i]

Rainbow Mountains/Island of Dreams/33 CCP/3 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M)Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

33 CC Points
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Sparkling Dew

I'll tell the trapinch that of course he can still come with us. Then I'll ask the anorith who seems to be very intellegent and seems to know about whats going on if he/she could give me any more information that would enable me to fulfill what i'm supposed to do.

Everoy
21st July 2003, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Parsecs Politoed
All the way from Articuno Temple, you decide to head back to the beach. After your lengthy, enigmatic and exhausting expedition on Art Island its all finally over. Thankfully, youre thrilled at the excited adventures that wait on the other islands. You reach the beach at last, as the hot sun beats down on you from above. You quietly ponder to yourself which island youd like to travel to next. Standing on the harbor nearby, you continue to think more carefully

Which island will you go to and which transport will you use?

Dragonair Island

Items:
5 Food unit
5 Pokedolls
Tiny Natu Plushie
10 CCPs
30 Stamps
Element Emerald

Pokemon:
Poliwag (Ayafrog), Level 13, Jolly (F)
Bubble, Hypnosis, Water Gun, Ice Ball, Rest

Poliwag (Toadaya), Level 2, Unknown nature (F)
Bubble, Surf

Grimer (Slubba), Level 7, Unknown nature (M)
Poison Gas, Pound, Harden

Heracross (Herakles), Level 17, M, Brave
Tackle, Leer, Horn Attack, Endure, Cut, Brick Break.

Pinsir (Hercules), Level 16, M, Bold
Vicegrip, Focus Energy, Seismic Toss, Bind, Flail, Brick Break.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Instead of buying something, I'll say this: "You know, that was pretty rude. I just wanted to ask you if you know of anybody near by who is either holding some kind of contest or fancies a battle."

aragornbird
21st July 2003, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix

aragornbird- You apologize to the Sudowoodo, explaining that you didn't know it was a pokemon. The Sudowoodo accepts your apology. Then you ask where you are, and how you can get out of that place.
"This is the looping forest," the Sudowoodo tells you. "There's a reason for its name. If you walk in the same direction for too long, you'll get to the same point where you started. I only know one way out, but it's not safe to go there. A group of Brelooms have occupied it and made it their private battlefield. There are all kinds of spores floating all over the place, and all the pokemon who get close to the exit become either paralyzed or poisoned."

-What will you do now? Ask the Sudowoodo how to get there and go in spite of the warnings? Try to search for a way out on your own? Think of a back-up plan (state which)? Or do something else?

Location: looping forest, Art Island
Food: 5
Pokedolls: 5
CCPs: 32
Pokemon: Aeragorn (LV9 Skarmory, M) Dargonis (LV5 Aerodactyl, M)

I thank the Sudowoodo for the info and ask how to get to the Brelooms battlefied place. I'm determined not to let a couple of walking mushrooms and their pollen scare me, especially with my bird Pokemon by my side.

Anita
21st July 2003, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Miko- You begin to wander around, until a little boy suddenly bumps into you. He looks up and runs to find the rest of his community while screaming "uzzzz! U jxludkol! U jxludkol!"
When the people hear him, they all turn to where he's coming and notice you. A couple, who seem to be the child's parents, hug him and try to calm him down by saying "yx'j ic", while an old man approaches you and asks you: "vzi ulo aie?"

-How will you respond?

Location: Small island in the middle of nowhere! :O
Pokemon: Flare (Lv. 5 M) and Dewdrop (Lv. 7 F)
Food units: 5.
Pokedolls: 5.
Stamps: 40.

"Zy.. ^^' Na duno'j Nyci, udt Y vuj id na vua xi Yddisodso Yjrudt pofilo Y zut xi jxih zolo pokueco if xzo luyd. :O
Hroujo tid'x xzydc Y'n leto il udaxzydk, pex Y zoult u fov if aie xurcydk upiex u flyomt if aielj vzi'j jxyrr xzolo fil jino jborr ydklotyodxj. Nua Y ujc vzux cydt if jborr xzoa'lo fil? :3
Iz, udt Y zuxo xzo luyd xii. ><"


...
X.x

Lady Vulpix
21st July 2003, 05:04 PM
Minstonnence Dragart/Door #17: Desert/Completed Doors: #6/Noctowl, Mareep, Lagi (Dragonite), Ventura (Venomoth), Kabuto, Vulpix/146 CCP/3 food supplies/4 pok嶮olls/Element Emerald, King's Rock, Dragon Scale, Volcano Ruby, Day Stone, Frozen Diamond, Metal Coat, Darkness Gem, Mystic Pearl, Plushies displayed on my items site, Special Blend Tea.

Well, Tyler, as I figured out and you admitted, you want to see Ventura in action, so I'll give you and her the pleasure.

Ventura:
Female Venomoth, level 47
HP 152
Attack 95
Defense 91
Speed 119
Special Attack 119
Special Defense 105
Ability: Shield Dust (Opponent's moves do not have side effects on her).
Attached item: Magical Glass Koffing Sculpture (pokemon who gets hit by an attack from her have a 30% chance of becoming poisoned).

Ventura will start off with a Psychic attack.

Espeon12
21st July 2003, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze


Espeon12 No problem, were glad that youre back, so welcome back Espeon12 :wave:. Were glad that you found all that info too, thanks :). And theres no need for the posts from the events you mentioned ^^;, we remember that :yes:.

[more battling]

Numel
Level 13
HP 46 --> 32
Attack 28 --> 19
Defense 23 --> 15
Speed 22
Special Attack 30
Special Defense 24
Accuracy lowered

Eevee
Level 12
HP 37 --> 32
Attack 25 --> 17
Defense 24
Speed 25
Special Attack 23
Special Defense 28

Eevee then blasts off a second Shadow Ball at Numel, who isnt ready to give up yet and counters with Ember, sending some flames at Eevee. Luckily, she dodged the flames due to Numels vision and wasnt even singed!

Numel took another 14 damage, lowering his HP to 18!

Numel
Level 13
HP 32 --> 18
Attack 28 --> 19
Defense 23 --> 15
Speed 22
Special Attack 30
Special Defense 24
Accuracy lowered

Eevee
Level 12
HP 32
Attack 25 --> 17
Defense 24
Speed 25
Special Attack 23
Special Defense 28

What will you do now?

Alright, thanks you guys ^^
((I'm assuming posting the entire battle would be wasting space...))

Art Island | Icuno Peak Cave | Food: 5 | Dolls: 5 | 42 CC | 62 Stamps | Cinders the Ninetales (F), Eevee (F), Golduck (M) | Golduck Plushie

I'll tell Eevee to use another Shadow Ball and then a Tackle to hopefully finish.