PDA

View Full Version : It's Our Party : A Horror/Fantasy RP (Sign-ups)

Everoy
17th June 2003, 04:24 PM
Hello :P

Plot~

You and some friends are having a sleepover party to celebrate to end of the school year. Some boys, some girls, and some demons... Yep, I said demons. In the middle of the night, some creepy demons come and kidnap the youngest, only 8 years old. Your team of friends have to cross into another dimension to save him... If you survive. You could get killed, possessed, or something worse.

Be afraid, be very afraid.

Bio setup:

Kid:
Name: Both first and last.
Gender: Boy or Girl, if you say both you will die a horrible death...
Grade: 2nd for 8 year old, and going up to 8th for 14 year olds.
Looks: Hair, Eyes, Skin...
Personality: You don't have to get real detailed, just basically what are you like?
Clothes: Up to three sets, including a pair of pajamas.
Carrying case: What is the stuff that you brought with you in?
Pack: What's in your carrying case so far? No weapons or that stuff until you find that stuff in the RP.
Relations: Like BFF, siblings, GF and BF. Bro/Sis required for the 8 year old.
Other: *takes a kick at Other's nuts*

Demon:
Name: Both required only for demons that were originally from the Human dimension...
Type of Demon: What are you, and what do you look like? What powers do you have?
Personality: Some demons can be good, but not too many... What are you like?
Clothes: Optional or not depending on demon.
Other: I thought I knocked Other unconsious already?

You can have a card of each.

Krystalline Kabutops
17th June 2003, 04:38 PM
Summer's boredom kicks in... and I join any RPG that appears... Be even more afraid...

Where's your card?

Kid:
Name: Sanje Emuljra
Grade: 8th
Looks: She has navy blue hair, and grey eyes. If you say they're blue, she'll bash you into a pulp. She's white.
Personality: She's really yappy, but is easily scared. She takes tae kwon do.
Clothes: grey cargo shorts, black tanktop, white bandana, all x3. She'll get some more stuff later.
Carrying case: Her backpack from school. It's black with MotK written on it.
Pack: her Brown belt, some chips, a flashlight, and a pocket knife.
Relations: open for a BF... ;-;
Other: *unleashes possesed teddy bears upon other* Boy does that poor other take lots of abuse. ;-;

Everoy
17th June 2003, 04:59 PM
Opaque: :yes: Accepted.

Originally posted by Opaque Onigoori
Where's your card?

Right here:

Name: Chris Kerkin
Grade: 6th
Looks: His hair is yellow with blue streaks and it is all spiky. His eyes are turquoise with deep blue specks. His skin is a tanned peachy color.
Personality: He oozes popularity. But, he doesn't like all the attention. He deeply cares about all of his friends. He con often be the comic relief of the group.
Clothes: Three pairs of blue jeans, a yellow and blue striped t-shirt, a cyan blue t-shirt with a frog on it, a white long-sleeve shirt with a green vest.
Carrying case: A big blue backpack with pokemon keychains on it.
Pack: Lots of pokemon marbles, a few water balloons, a towel, GBA with: WarioWare Inc., Pokemon Sapphire, Pokemon Ruby, and the original pokemon games. And a GBA link cable.
Relations: None yet :(

Tyler and Hobbes
17th June 2003, 06:52 PM
Name: Shade Beluse
Looks: He has long shaggy black hairwith red highlights, sea green eyes that are covered by blue glass shades, the tan that he has is a light brown, almost sepia
Personality: He is dumb funny and has a heart of gold, he neglects his studies and thinks about girls. It's not like he doesn't try in school, he just thinks about girls to much, and he is the king of pranks.
Clothes:A green shirt with a snake on it, a red long sleeved shirt with white stripes on it's arms, a blue shirt with the nike sign, blue cargo pants, blue jeens, blue jeens
Carrying case:A bag, like a paper delivery bag, except he dilivers flowers, it's his job. He emptied out most of the flowers though. It has a strap and he carries it all over the place.
Pack:Some paint, a string, 16 roses, some paper, 1 pencil, 2 pens, some cards and a guitar,
Relations:Mizzy's big bro
Other: Eats paint chips ;)

legendary fisherman1
17th June 2003, 06:58 PM
Name: Jacob Best
Looks: Black hair, white skin, and brown eyes.
Personality: He is modest about his ability and kinda shy around girls but keeps his cool. Scaring him is almost impossible but he doesn't go looking for trouble. He is really smart and strategic. He learns Martial Arts at the U.S. School of Martial Arts.
Clothes: A blue, white, and green T-Shirt, 2 blue pairs of pants, and kacky shorts, and a white head band.
Carrying case: A black baseball-like bag.
Pack: Some Shonen Jump Commics, Yu-Gi-Oh cards he likes to use for Tarrot Cards;), and a Game Boy Advance with Pokemon Sapphire.
Relations: Not untill later?

Phantom of Innocence-BF
17th June 2003, 07:24 PM
Hey, Chris. ;0

Kid:
Name: Julina Starlett
Grade:8th
Looks: Long black hair with reddish/violet highlights. She has a light skin color and dark brown eyes. Nothing out of the ordinary. She also has a small tattoo of a Blastoise on her upper right arm.
Personality: She is extremely shy and will almost never be the first one to strike up a conversation. She's also really sensitive which can be a bad thing because she gets her feelings hurt easily. However, she understands the people around her well and can usually detect their feelings. She doesn't have that many friends because of her shyness but she cares deeply for the few good one she has.
Clothes: A pair of navy blue colored shorts, a dark blue skort (u know the ones that are a combination of shorts + skirt), and a pair of light pink athletic shorts. She also has a light blue tanktop, a white short sleeve shirt that goes up a little above her bellybutton, and a light blue blouse. Yes, she loves the color blue. ;]
Carrying case: A dark blue backpack...dunno how else to describe it.
Pack: A CD player, several fictional books that she reads to pass the time, a bottle of water, her purple GBA, and her cellphone which she usually clips to her pants.
Relations: None yet.
Other: N/A

We need more demons, guys...

Shadow Djinn
17th June 2003, 09:37 PM
Whee...

Name: Be Prepared....Densai Lee Servantes Darkenu Arachi Kitsun
Grade: Going to be 7th...born in October..
Looks: http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Animation/naruto/sasuke.jpg CLicky...
Personality: Loner, only went to the sleepover because his mom made him..Has no sense of humor and is known as the Lone Wolf
Clothes: http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Animation/naruto/sasuke.jpg He doesn't wear anything else, but another set is a dark green shirt like his blue one and blue pants like his tan one(picture)
Carrying case: Do you see that little pouch in the picture that is strapped to his pants. That's it.
Pack: it holds a little small book about swords, and his black GBA along with Golden Sun 2, Megaman Zero and Ruby Version and a small Swiss Army Knife
Relations: none
Other: He can run really fast and jump kinda high and far, like his father..

Darkmaster Kagemusha
17th June 2003, 10:03 PM
I probably won't be able to post much because I'm on vacation still. But I couldn't resist this.

Kid:
Name: Kage Ikagaide
Looks: 6'2" tall and fairly muscular. He's the powerhouse of Jr. High. He has short, spiky black hair and deep brown eyes. He's pale from not going outside that much because he works out inside, but he tried to tan once and only succeeded in getting severe sunburn. He always wears black, despite his pale complexion (His aunt thought he should die his hair blond so he wouldn't look so pale too). Usually he wears a black sleeveless shirt and baggy black denim pants with black combat boots. He also made himself a black hooded cloak which he sometimes gets teased about at school (Until winter comes and everybody wants a thicker coat :D).
Personality: He's a nice guy, accept when he gets into the occasional fight. He always tries to stay on the good side of girls and doesn't ever like to see them hurt--physically or emotionally. He's more sensitive than your average guy :P
Clothes: Included in description but he also has a long sleeved black shirt along with another set of pants, he sometimes wears a lightweight armored vest that he made (He's kinda weird that way, he took a kevlar from his dad's workplace (his dad makes bulletproof vests for the police) and made a regular vest out of it, put in metal plates, and dyed it black), he wears shorts to bed.
Carrying case: The many pockets of his cloak.
Pack: Flashlight, (why no little pocket knife?) five nails he keeps for good luck, small canteen of water, compass, small radio, sunglasses (He's kind of a survivalist, despite not going outside much, since he goes outside and camps a lot while it's raining.)
Relations: None, but hopefully a g/f will show up
Other: Has a thing for girls with green eyes.

Arnen
17th June 2003, 10:43 PM
Kid:
~Name: Erin Johnson
~Gender: Girl
~Age: 13
~Grade: Going into 8th
~Looks: Sort-of-tanned skin, light brown hair cut sort of short, grey eyes with a hint of green, as well as flecks of orange tint (has odd eyes). Ears are pierced, but she hardly ever wears earrings. She also needs glasses (near-sighted), but never wears them. She also has a lower retainer and a removable upper retainer (irridescent blue on one side, solid black on the other).
~Personality: Somewhat depressed, and has a fragile psyche, bt often cracks jokes at unappropriate times. She's a huge tomboy, and likes all sorts of "boys stuff"
~Clothes:
Set one: A light purple halter top and kahki jeans.
Set two: A tight black T-shirt and dark blue jeans.
Set three: A blue sleeveless tank top and white capris.
PJs: A matching pair of blue-and-white marbled capri pants and a tank top. The top has a star on it in red plastic jewels, and both have red trim.
Other: Her shoes are brown leather sandals.
~Carrying case: She actually has two: Her suitcase is a darkish purple color and has wheels and a handle on top. She also has a little mini-backpack, a bright purple with black straps and silver trim.
~Pack:
Suitcase: Clothes, a brush (round, with the teeth going all the way around), a portable toothbrush, Crest two-in-one toothpaste/mouthwash, a flashlight (a big, heavy one, the kind cops have; her dad's a cop, and it's his old falshlight), case for retainer, and various DVDs.
Backpack: GBA, the games Golden Sun 2 (*sees DT's card* Hmm, it seems to be quite popular :P) LoZ: ALttP, and Sapphire Version, some candy (mostly chocolate), mascara and a little round thing with two kinds of lip gloss in it, and her wallet (contains some cash, her house keys, and her student ID card).
~Relations: ...
~Other: *slaps Other with rubber chicken*

Demon:
~Name: Kiichiyo (pronounced KEE-chee-oh)
~Gender: Male
~Age: Looks 15 (is... VERY old)
~Type of Demon: *can't think of name* He has two forms.
First: His more human-looking form and the one he takes around humans, he looks like a human boy with pure white hair that goes halfway down his back. His eyes are yellow and have slit pupils, like a snake's, and a pair of golden horns protrude from his forehead. He has a green, dragon-like tail that he can retract at will, and his canines are long, almost like fangs.
Second: A snaky green dragon (think Haku from Spirited Away)with the same yellow eyes as his first form, only all yellow. His fangs are golden, as are the two horns on his head.
~Personality: He will protect those in trouble in a flash. He is serious most of the time, but is rather good-humored. He speaks using words like "thee" and "thou."
~Clothes: A white shirt, baggy black pants, and Japanese-style sandals (think Kenshin) (only in his humanoid form)
~Other: He's a good demon, if you haven't noticed.

ChobiChibi
18th June 2003, 11:53 AM
Hmmm.... Demond or Human... Must do both!

Name: Tomoyo Kirinriki
Looks: Very lightly tanned skin, shoulder length strawberry blonde hair, greeny blue eyes.
Personallity: Nearly always happy and hyper, kinda loud mouthed and bitchy at times. Likes to get her own way.
Clothes:
~Set one: Blue baggie cords and a strappy white top with "I'm no angel" written on it.
~Set two: Violet peddel pushers and a light purple t-shirt with a butterfly on it.
~Set three: Dark blue jeans and a long sleeved top with "star babe" written on it.
~Pjs: White and purple strappy top with snoopy on it and matching shorts.
Carry case: She uses her school bag because she can't find anything else. It's a one strapped bag which is blue. Her suitcase is rather large and has wheels.
Pack:
~Suitcase: toothbrush, tooth paste and all the nessisaries and her clothes.
~Backpack: her GBA (everyone likes them!) and Pokemon Crystal, chocolate and wallet.
Relations: Anyone?
Other: *hides other* Other? What other?

Okay... I'll do my other character later.

Tyler and Hobbes
18th June 2003, 12:21 PM
Can Shade be Tomoyo's bf? Please?

baby jolteon
18th June 2003, 12:30 PM
Hi o.o
Kid:
Name: Megan Lucca
Grade: 6th
Looks: Has brown down to her shoulders with blonde streaks. Tanned skin and blue eyes.
Personality:Hyper and happy almost all the time. She gets scared easily and likes getting her own way.
Clothes:
~Set one: Blue baggy jeans, light green tank top.
~Set two: light blue blue capris(sp?)and navy T-shirt
~Set three: Kahki shorts and light blue tank top
Pjs: sliky button on shirt with moons and stars all over it. Same desing for the pants o.o
Backpack: My Gameboy advanced with Sapphire game, wallet(20 $20), balloons, paper and pencil.
Relations: No one! ;.; I want a b/f though >>;

Everoy
18th June 2003, 04:39 PM
Oh, wow, this is more popular than I expected...

Accepted:
FireGuardian
LegendaryFisherman1
Dark Templar 8 (But be prepared for my char to call you Foxboy)
Nabooru23 (Both)
PokemonLuver
Kiwi Twist

Not:
Darkmaster Kagemusha- A pocket knife is a weapon by some terms, change that and you're accepted.

Now people can be more than one human, and we need more demons! like 2 more...

baby jolteon
18th June 2003, 04:47 PM
I'm the 8 year old! mwha!

Name: Mizzy Beluse
Grade: 2nd(I think)
Looks: a small girl with blonde in a ponytail. Peach colored skin
Personality: Very loud, annoying and hyper. She speaks her mind and when she's mad she yell non-stop even in danger. She's alot like a Tom boy but sometimes not
Clothes:
~Set one: kahki shoart and blue long sleved shirt.
~Set two: blue shorts and red T-Shirt thats say 99% Devil
~Set three: blue jeans with a yellow tank top
Pjs:A huge T-shirt that belongs to her dad
Backpack: her back backpack is in the form a Ham-Ham from Hamtaro. Inside is her GBA, a walkietalkie and batteries.
Relations: Brother is Shade

EDIT: The brother thig with Shade ish changed

Everoy
18th June 2003, 04:52 PM
Kiwi Twist: :no: Shade requested to be the 8 year olds brother, so change that and you're fine.

baby jolteon
18th June 2003, 04:57 PM
oh ooops... sorry I changed it now :>

Everoy
18th June 2003, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Kiwi Twist
oh ooops... sorry I changed it now :>

It didn't change...

Shadow Djinn
18th June 2003, 05:16 PM
I think I'll boot Densai up a age...

Kid:
Name: Sakura Lee Serventes Darkenu Arachi Kitsun
Grade: 8th..when summer is over
Looks: http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Animation/naruto/sakura.jpg..clicky..
Personality: Way way more social then her brother, and oozes with popularity as the Beauty Queen. SHe is touchy about her looks and is evil towards her brother. She is nice to her friends, and is evil to people who look bad. If someone besides her makes fun of Densai, she gets mad at them and insults them etc.
Clothes: http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Animation/naruto/sakura.jpg That dress, and another set is a blue dress that looks like the red one.
Carrying case: Small light sky blue backpack with words, " ATTITUDE" on it.
Pack: Candy bars, Fuschia GBA with Sapphire and Golden SUn 2...MAkeup..Wallet containing Densai's money,(which she stole), her money, and her student ID card
Relations: Densai's sister, though she hates him for his monstrous hair and his so called "attitude towards everything.
Other: She doesn't have ninja like skills like Densai.

baby jolteon
18th June 2003, 05:16 PM
Yeah it did... I think o.o I changed the last name... wasn't that what I was supposed to change?

Everoy
18th June 2003, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Kiwi Twist
Yeah it did... I think o.o I changed the last name... wasn't that what I was supposed to change?

You didn't change the relations part.

DT8: :yes:

baby jolteon
18th June 2003, 07:02 PM
Oh oops! I'll change that ^^

Arnen
18th June 2003, 07:41 PM
I have the only demon card :o I'm so special ^-^ DT8, you put your gender as male for Sakura. Just thought I'd point that out.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
18th June 2003, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Parsec's Politoed
Oh, wow, this is more popular than I expected...

Accepted:
FireGuardian
LegendaryFisherman1
Dark Templar 8 (But be prepared for my char to call you Foxboy)
Nabooru23 (Both)
PokemonLuver
Kiwi Twist

Not:
Darkmaster Kagemusha- A pocket knife is a weapon by some terms, change that and you're accepted.

Now people can be more than one human, and we need more demons! like 2 more...

U skipped me, Chris. :mad: ;]

Everoy
18th June 2003, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Phantom of Innocence-BF
U skipped me, Chris. :mad: ;]
Oops, you're accepted :yes: