PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Clothes

Misty
17th June 2003, 05:07 PM
Um, yeah. O_o Basically I just like to know what people like to wear to get a better image of them. This should be fairly obvious, but...

1) What are you wearing now?

2) What do you like to wear?

3) Do you like to buy lots of clothes, or only some?

1 would be my short sleeved shirt, shorts, and sandals... standard summer wear for the desert of Arizona, lol... also pretty much my answer for 2 as well, although i prefer pants over shirts... I despise formal wear :x

3 ... I have way too much of everything, but that's mostly my parents' fault... They love to get me tons of shirts(most of which are too small) and socks(which I can't stand)... But they refuse to get me many pairs of shorts and pants, so I'm always running out... and I have quite a few pairs of shoes, mostly cheap flip-flops from Walgreens... I'm cheap, bite me @_@ And yeah.

Gligar_Man
17th June 2003, 05:17 PM
1. jeans t-shirt & sweater

2. comfortable stuff

3. i dont like clothes shopping

Hexae
17th June 2003, 05:21 PM
1) Jeans, aqua tee-shirt.

2) Jeans, tank tops, capris, cargo pants. ;)

3) It really depends on what I'm looking for. Jeans, I'd only get one pair, but with tee-shirts I'd usually get one of a few different colours.

Krystalline Kabutops
17th June 2003, 05:29 PM

Cargo shorts and a grey t shirt. It's so hot here That alll I wear is ts and shorts.

I like to wear a t shirt, shorts, and sandals. Jeans in winter tho..

I just use what I have until I grow outta them, then get some new ones. I hate formal clothes with collars and such. Kinda ironic I'm going into a school that requires them. :/

EDIT: Hey, Misty lives in AZ too! :D

Maulet
17th June 2003, 05:30 PM
1- Jeans & t-shirt
2- Black leather clothes, with metal spikes and all that.
3- I don't like shopping (However, I sometimes had fun when buying leather wristbands and stuff, mostly cuz the only place I can buy 'em is one of those "sex-shops"), and that's why I don't buy lots of clothes, only what I feel I really need.

Misty
17th June 2003, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Opaque Onigoori
EDIT: Hey, Misty lives in AZ too! :D

So does G_M. :O AZ rocks.

Gligar_Man
17th June 2003, 05:41 PM
lol... yeah i live in arizona... but far out in the middle of nowhere, far west of peoria and sun city, etc. the heat doesnt bother me, i always wear a sweater, and its probably far hotter where i live than in the cities

Krystalline Kabutops
17th June 2003, 05:46 PM
I'm lucky, I live in the mountains where it actually snows. :P Still, it's hot up here. And the boredom is overwhelming. XO heat and boredom are two of the deadliest forces known to man. What happens when you combine them?

Misty
17th June 2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Opaque Onigoori
I'm lucky, I live in the mountains where it actually snows. :P Still, it's hot up here. And the boredom is overwhelming. XO heat and boredom are two of the deadliest forces known to man. What happens when you combine them?

You get the Devil(AKA Calm Minding Suicune). It's bad. :O

Sheik
17th June 2003, 05:48 PM
I am wearing swimming shorts, and no t-shirt or shoes. (I'm about to go swimming)

I like to wear whatever suits the weather. In the summer, it is usually athletic shorts and a t-shirt or no shirt, because it gets hot here (I live in Miami), and in the winter, I wear jeans, long sleeves, etc.

Going shopping? It all depends on my mood. Sometimes I can have a hayday (if I have the money), and sometimes I just want to laze around and do nothing.

Crystal Mew
17th June 2003, 06:24 PM
1. I'm wearing blue shorts, and a shirt that says 'Hawaii~ Hang Loose' with a cute frog on it ^_^

2. shirts, skirts, and pants/shorts...I like 'cute' clothes ^^;;;

3. if I had the money, I would so spend it all on clothes :D I love buying clothes..

Haruko
17th June 2003, 07:00 PM
1.NightGown...I gotta get to bed early for a test, and I have a Headache..

2.I love anything comfortable to me, doesn't have to be stylish...I don't like trends...Doesn't make you unique.

3.Some..

nightcrow
17th June 2003, 07:00 PM
1. a school shirt from my middle school back in florida and black capris.

2. nothing too special... jeans and a tshirt.

3. yeah i like to go shopping for lots of clothes! it's a great time waster :yes:

Angel Blossom
17th June 2003, 07:21 PM
1) I'm wearing a yellow tank top I got from PacSun. It has a little green turtle on it, and says, "Huntington Beach Surf Riders, We ride the tide right!" It's really cute. And I'm wearing jean shorts, that I also got from PacSun.

2) I like to wear whatever is comfortable, cute, but not flashy. I love to wear skirts, tank tops, dresses, shorts, and jeans. Whatever isn't ugly, or from Walmart or Target, is fine by me, lol. ^^

3) Uh, I like to buy lots of clothes, lol. I love to go clothes shopping! I spend so much money, and it takes me hours to pick out my clothes, but that's alright! XP I always shop at Pacsun, and at Bloomingdales & Nordstrom too. ^^' I don't usually shop anywhere else for clothes. Maybe the Billabong outlets, but that's it.

Little_Pikachu
17th June 2003, 08:11 PM
Grr... What are you wearing? :-*

1. Right now I'm wearing a dark grey The Offspring T-shirt that my friend gave me because it's too small for him, beige combat pants, hmm... black socks... Oh, and I just put on a hat because I saw my reflection in the monitor and i'm having a bad hair day, it's a dark blue BMW cap, also stolen.. Umm... given to me by my friend ^_^

2. I like to wear pretty much what i'm wearing now. T-shirts, comfortable trousers, socks... I can't live without socks. Honestly, I feel really weird unless I have socks on. I like socks. Probably why no one else in my household ever has any.

3. I rarely go clothes shopping, but when I do, I REALLY go clothes shopping. I don't like it, I can never find anything I like without going in the mens section and getting funny looks. But when I do finally get the energy to go, I spend a lot! But it's rare. Yes. I'm drunk :>

MarshmallowEgg
17th June 2003, 09:14 PM

I'm wearing a yellow t-shirt with this little cross-thing in front and jeans from Old Navy that flip up at the bottom and are all fuzzy and white with blue spots where it flips up. No shoes, though.

Eh, anything comfortable that's cute too. Need to look good, you know ^_^;; Actually, looks are of fairly low importance to me.

I buy as much as I can... when my parents decide to cough up money. I don't have a job, so I can't buy any myself. If I had money, though, I'd buy a lot.

Krystalline Kabutops
17th June 2003, 10:15 PM
Woah.. I seem to be one of the only people who doesn't care about what they wear, which is especially freaky considering my family... 0o

Pichu
18th June 2003, 08:48 AM

T-shirt, jeans.

See 1. + shorts... but I don't have any now. (I outgrew my old ones)

I don't have any shorts... I need some. btw... I don't really enjoy shopping and buying stuff.

Kris
18th June 2003, 05:21 PM

1) Saltrock skirt and volcom t-shirt (I love brand names)

2) I love comfortable but attractive clothes but normally, wel all the time they have brand names on. especially skating, surfing and biknig names.

3) Love it but am normally skint!

Katie
18th June 2003, 05:37 PM
1. :-*
converse shoes with gothic hello kitty shoelaces, black jeans, and a black T-shirt that says "strangers have the best candy" and the 2 r's in 'strangers' are little candy canes :p actually my step mom doesn't like me wearing this shirt around my brother.. but honsetly, if he's stupid to believe the shirt, I say he go and accept candy from strangers >=/
2. jeans and t shirts mostly, I don't like shorts all that much (too short XP I dun wanna be a ho) and capris are just no. skirts and dresses only on very special occasions (when I'm forced to wear them) sometimes I'll be a slight girly girl and wear those baby-tees. *wants to rant all of a sudden* what bothers me is... why do those people who claim to be punk (and 'not care what they look like/wear') go all out with the bracelets and necklaces and piercings and crap? o0 if you don't care... don't buy unnecessary clothing and jewelry! a watch I can understand.. but the wristbands.. the pins... why? ;-; I think you DO care, but just want to follow the crowd ;-; and I hat yuo for it ;-; /weird "katie" moment
3. I love to shop for clothes, but I'm poor so I don't get that much :p sometimes my parents buy me stuff (which is a relief since I only get $3 a week for allowance, by logic it would take me over 2 months to get a half-decent pair of pants =/ my life sucks. I need a job. but first I need a birthday :O mcdonalds hires at 16 ;-; lol

~Katie

kainashi
18th June 2003, 05:54 PM
1) my blue american eagle shirt and pants.

2) short sleeve shirts and pants. my legs are too hairy for shorts. :<

3) i only buy them when i need them.

UmbreonCurse
18th June 2003, 06:25 PM
My black T-shirt, black jeans and my amulet necklace. My favorite outfit ^_^

I like black....but not goth-black..more like a beetnik. Like what I'm wearing now. But not allways all black, usually a kind of maroon or blue shirt with a lil' design on it and black jeans. I love my jeans. And I hate wearing baggy pantd >_<

Depends on what mood I'm in, really. But I know what I like, ad that's what I buy, if I see a lot of what I like, I buy a lot and vice versa

bb88
18th June 2003, 10:13 PM
Currently I am wearing nothing. I am sitting here in the nude. *watches everyone run away*
*shrugs*

I enjoy wearing nothing. It's free.
*watches everyone run further away*

Why buy clothes when I'm always nude?
*watches every faint*
Am I REALLY that unattractive?

Luthien Tinuviel
19th June 2003, 11:14 AM
1. Well, at this moment I am wearing a grey t-shirt and a pair of really baggy athletic pants. The legs are all worn out because I wear these all the time. I may change though, because they are cutting off the circulation to my lower body.

2. I enjoy wearing whatever I've picked off the floor of my closet and/or whatever I pulled out of my dresser. Who cares if it matches, I'm not trying to impress anyone. I'm gonna try something new though. I'm going to dress all in black.

3. I shop at thrift stores, and I rarely ever buy clothes to begin with. I have plenty of clothes to last me until I go off to college, and besides, I have a school uniform.