PDA

View Full Version : Better Than the Best - Pokémon University sequel - Sign ups

Yukitsukai
17th June 2003, 06:18 PM
Yeah, since the first one went dead (http://smilies.jeeptalk.org/otn/angry/llsweatdrop.gif) I decided to start a sequel. If you were in the first one, you can dig it up and try to finish it, but I still want a sequel for it, because it was actually pretty fun :D

Plot: (I suck at these)
The champion of the Pokémon League is coming to the University for a few weeks to see how well they are teaching students to become Pokémon trainers. What's the big deal? She said she'll take the 5 best students to train with her for a year. Everyone in the school is training their Pokémon every free moment they have. The school even added an Advanced Pokémon Battle Technique class. Your job as trainers in the making is to become the best so you can become better than the best!

Required Info:

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Dorm #:
Room mate(No more than 3 people in a dorm):
Pokémon:
Classes:
Clubs/Bands:
Relationships:
Other:

Available Classes: (* = Also advanced)
Pokémon Battle Technique *
Pokémon Breeding
Pokémon Medicine *
Normal school classes

Mine -

Name: Hoshi Tsukimiya
Personality: About the same as last year, except she tossed her old jeans and tank top for something a bit more mature. She isn't really concerned with getting a training spot, but she still tries.
Appearance: Click! (http://www.geocities.com/kyousha_youjo/newhoshi.txt)
Dorm #: 85
Room Mate: Hysofin Clutchmare, Mai Minase
Pokémon: Umbreon, Poochyena, Absol, and Houndoom
Classes: Advanced Pokémon Battle Technique, Pokémon Medicine, Algebra, Japanese, Earth Science, and American History
Clubs/Bands: Pokémon Battle Club
Relationships: Hysofin's g/f ^-^
Other: Watch out, those are combat boots under those jeans...

Krystalline Kabutops
17th June 2003, 06:38 PM
Where'd you get your sig pic? mine's kinda lacking...

Name: Hysofin Clutchmare
Personality: He's very hyper and easily excited, but prone to mood swings. LOTS of mood swings.
Appearance: He's tall and gangly, with messy green hair and a blue t with green cargo pants.
Room mate: Hoshi, Mai
Pokémon: Dragonair, Feebas, Cradily, Aerodactyl, Eevee, and Tropius
Classes: Pokemon Breeding, Advanced Pokemon Battle Technique, Biology, Science, French, Social Studies
Clubs/Bands: Dragon Fangs (band)
Relationships: Hoshi and Mai's BF (?)
Other: *Pulls out 3 Rahkshi and fuses them*

Yukitsukai
17th June 2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Opaque Onigoori
Where'd you get your sig pic? mine's kinda lacking...

Name: Hysofin Clutchmare
Personality: He's very hyper and easily excited, but prone to mood swings. LOTS of mood swings.
Appearance: He's tall and gangly, with messy green hair and a blue t with green cargo pants.
Room mate: Hoshi
Pokémon: Dragonair, Feebas, Cradily, Aerodactyl, Eevee, and Tropius
Classes: Pokemon Breeding, Advanced Pokemon Battle Technique, Biology, Science, French, Social Studies
Clubs/Bands: Dragon Fangs (band)
Relationships: Hoshi's BF (?)
Other: *Pulls out 3 Rahkshi and fuses them*

1) Accepted
2) I found a little gif of a girl dancing a while back and just edited it to look somewhat like me.... Except my eyes aren't blue, I look terrible in white, and my hair is now black with blood red tips 0.o

Fai D. Flowright
17th June 2003, 09:14 PM
This sounds like it'd be a fun RPG! I'll join in! ^_^ This is going to be strange for me, but I'm going to be a girl in this one! I've been a boy in the majority of the one's I'm in, so a change is in order for me. Speaking of gender, you for got to include it in your sign-up!

I'll kepp going with my .hack theme though! ^_^'

Name: Mai Minase
Personality: Has difficulty communicating her true feelings towards others. She is usually quiet and keeps to herself, except when talking with the few friends that she has. She is always looking for more friends, but has trouble doing so because of her communication problems. Once you get to know her, though, she can be a very nice and friendly person.
Appearance: Face: http://www.realidadalternativa.com/anime/previews/hackova/dvd008.jpg
Body: http://www.soi13shop.com/images/music/hackovasingle.jpg
Dorm #: 85 (If I can?)
Room mate: Hysofin, Hoshi (If I can?)
Pokémon: Eeveelutions (one of each)
Classes: Advanced Pokemon Battle Technique, Pokemon Medicine, Physics, Geometry, Spanish, Art
Clubs/Bands: G-Study
Relationships: Hoshi and Hysofin (GFs?)
Other: *casts OrmeAni Zot on other* Eat the claws of death! hahahahah

Yukitsukai
17th June 2003, 09:27 PM
1) Accepted :yes:
2) Changed the sign up form ^-^; *out of it*

Toxicity
18th June 2003, 11:42 AM
Name: Laura Kinomoto
Personality: Seems mainly dark(dark depressive), silent, and anti-social around everybody, always thinking that everybody's against her. She'll act more calm once you know her, though she'll still be her cold and heartless self. Seems to suffer a loneliness, but won't truely admit it....maybe the sad look in her eyes has something to tell...
Appearance: Deep forest green eyes with a faint ring of brown around the pupils, mid-neck length dark brown(close to black) hair with blue tips, and skin of a deeply pale tone. She's mainly known to wear a long-sleeved black shirt under a black hooded jacket, and navy-blue khakis with several pockets and a length her combat boots are barely visible. Also has a pair of silver-rmmed, elipse-lensed, black tipped glasses(nearsighted) usually known to have clip-on shades with them, and a silver spiked choker. Also has her fingernails painted black.
Dorm #: 92
Room mate: Nobody yet...
Pokemon: Vaporeon, Pikachu, Sneasel, Charizard, Sandslash, Xatu
Classes: Advanced Pokemon Battle Technique, Pokemon Medicine, Chemistry, Japanese, Earth Science, Astronomy, Pokemon Breeding
Club/Bands: None yet...might be in a band...
Relationships: None yet.
Other: *shoots with sniper rifle and runs*

Krystalline Kabutops
18th June 2003, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Whiteangel
Relationships: Hoshi and Hysofin (GFs?)
[/B] You mean they're both Hysofin's GFs? if so, fine by me, I guess... O_o

Reborned-Dragon
18th June 2003, 10:38 PM
Name: Yusuke Urameshi
Personality: A nice guy who will kid around but will get serious during class and when he has to fight or battle. When he gets into a fistfight, he never loses since he's good, very good at fighting.
Apperance: Spikey black hair, deep green eyes, a white t-shirt which is covered by a black jacket, blue jeans which are ripped and a pair of white sneakers.
Dorm: #85
Pokemon: Pikachu Hybrid (A Pikachu but has three long hairs like Richie's Sparky and blue jeans and has long legs but is only up to Yusuke's waist. If not, jut Pikachu), Snorlax, Charizard, Chickorita,
Eevee and Poliwhirl.
Classes: Adv. Pokemon Battle Techniques, Pokemon Breeding, Adv. Pokemon Medicine, French, Japanese, and Chinese
Clubs: Pokemon Battle Club
Relationships: Is trying to help Laura open up to the world around her but doesn't like her more than a friend.
Other: ARMPIT CAKES!

ChobiChibi
19th June 2003, 11:17 AM
Okay, i was in the other one and i'm waiting from someone to reply... Here's the old sign-up form:
Name: Becki Aqua
Dorm #: 84
Room mate: Anyone?
Pokémon: Leafy (Meganium), Paul (Poliwrath), Jade (Granbull), Charizard, Ampharos and Espeon.
Classes: Pokemon battle Technique, Pokemon breeding, Music, Pokemon Medicine, ITC (computers), Maths, Japanese and Art
Clubs/Bands: pokémon battle club, swimming.
Personality: Loves to train, is always happy and never hides away. Always tries to have her friends around her and is trying to get her licence to be a Gym leader.
Appearance: Sholder length blonde hair, normally tied into 2 pigtails. Has greeny blue eyes. She wears jeans and a long sleaved top with a pink Butterfree on it.

DAM! I had to change the Room mate and Dorm # cos you guys nicked her old room mate! Meanies! She'll have to be right next door then!

Yukitsukai
21st June 2003, 08:49 AM
1) Accepted :yes:
2) I changed Hoshi's appearance and personality. I missed the old Hoshi *cries*