PDA

View Full Version : In RS BOT, How do u get pokemon into ur computer?

Dragon God
17th June 2003, 07:26 PM
Title

ArCaN1NeX
17th June 2003, 07:30 PM
makepoke [slot] [nickname] [pokemon] [item] [attack1] [attack2] [attack3] [attack4]

Repeat this process until you have all 6 of your Pokemon. If an attack has two separate names, separate then with an underscore ( _ ). Also, you can use the "viewteam" option to see your team's stats.

Misty
17th June 2003, 07:33 PM
um, I'm not sure about GSBot, but RSBot is...

addpoke <name>,<specie>,<level>,<item>,<move1>,<move2>,<move3>,<move4>

so it's like...

addpoke Miltankerness,miltank,100,Leftovers,Heal Bell,Milk Drink,Body Slam,Shadow Ball

no spaces next to commas btw.

Dragon God
17th June 2003, 09:03 PM
So you can just create pokes without catching them? Can you use two of the same kind of poke even though they r legendary?
And is RS BOT out yet? How do u set the EVs of a poke? is it viewteam lik Arc said? And does it cost money and how do u get the Bot when it comes out (or if it is out right now)

Chrisodeo
18th June 2003, 01:28 AM
RSbot/GSbot has nothing to do ingame-wise. It costs no money, and is usable on the mediadriven server, in the #battlearena channel. IV's are automatically set to max, but they are changable. RSbot is not out yet. Wait a bit, and it will. You can still use GSbot though.

Dracoplasm
18th June 2003, 03:30 AM
You put your cart in the scanner and magically all the pokemon appear on rsbot

Sir Chris
18th June 2003, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by Dracoplasm
You put your cart in the scanner and magically all the pokemon appear on rsbot

-_-, you idiot, you don't put the cart in the scanner, you put it in the cart drive, stop telling him lies =\. they cost 29.99 here in the states, very nice, you need one.
and chris guy, wtf are you talking about? ;/

~ Chris

Hyperworm
18th June 2003, 05:54 AM
lol... Having trouble separating the sarcasm from the serious replies here XD
(What Chrisodeo said is good. ^_^)

zerordie
28th June 2003, 07:50 PM
If he didn't figure this out yet, typing "help" to the bot will always be a good idea :P .

bellsprout
17th July 2003, 09:45 AM
I will go there and check it out..:D

Imhere4u2die
20th July 2003, 12:04 PM
Where should I be, like in which channel, or whatever, when I'm adding to my team?

Vineon
20th July 2003, 12:57 PM
channel is #rsarena

type help on the rsbot for assistance

Vega
22nd July 2003, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Chrisodeo
RSbot/GSbot has nothing to do ingame-wise. It costs no money, and is usable on the mediadriven server, in the #battlearena channel. IV's are automatically set to max, but they are changable. RSbot is not out yet. Wait a bit, and it will. You can still use GSbot though.

WTF? it costs no money?!!

Fahna made me pay $20 tho!:mad:

Imhere4u2die
24th July 2003, 11:45 AM
You're kidding, I hope.