PDA

View Full Version : Moonflow Acadamy

Black Knight28
18th June 2003, 01:52 AM
Okay, finally I got to make the topic and to start off the RPG. If anyone still wants to join in, just go up to the 'sign up' topic and sign up there. As for the rest of us that already posted our characters we may start.

__________________________________________________ __

Moonflow Acadamy

Episode 1: The Tales of Two Books

>>*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*<<

Chapter One: A day at Enrique's Palace

Sunday, Aug 25th, 8:05am.

In a palace far up north of the mystical island name Shizo, a white marble-like palace owned by the Emperor Enrique and Headmaster of Moonflow Acadamy, lays a 14 year old boy name Brendan. Sleeping in his water bed and tangled up in his white, black, and brown sheets his protector, Marius, came walking in from the entrence door and opened up the white clear view curtains that is keeping half of the sunlight out of the room by his teeth. Then he walked quietly to Brendan's bed and raored very loudly.

A loud noise rang in his ears and he woke up in a panic. His heart is racing, his hair is all over the place, and not to mention he looks still half asleep as he is calming down.

"What did you do that for?" Brendan questioned as he is moving slowly off to the side of his bed and his eyes half shut.

Marius watched as he is only wearing his black shorts and nothing else so he figured that the only way to get him off to the Acadamy faster is by picking out his clothes for him, "What else would I be waking you up early in the morning for in August?"

"Luna is making pancakes for everyone in the palace," he answered as he is wobbling like a new born gariff to his bathroom.

Luna, Enrique's daughter and Brendan's oldest sister, makes the best breakfast for everyone in the family. Not to mention for lunch and dinner she makes the best meals every. It's a hobby of hers and she has no problem doing it. However, Jewels (Brendan's mother and Enrique's wife) is always trying to help and Luna will just kick her out of the kitchen. Once she starts cooking she will never stop.

Marius staired blankly at him as he has his t-shirt over his head, "Okay. Is it me or were you waisted last night?"

Brendan did answer back. He is brushing his teeth and spitting the gunk in the white marble sink with gold symbols all over it meaning in ancient Shizoian, Silence. As he finished with that, he washed his face, combed his hair and walked up to Marius and grabbed his shirt.

"Why is it that you are suddenly acting so strangly?"

Brendan sat down on top of his messy bed and looked at the sun rising over mountain chain. He seemed upset about something. The sun's light bouncing off of his face and body and the see threw curtains are moving around with the wind's current. "I don't know." He answered in a whispering voice.

Marius casually walked up to Brendan and sat right next to him while looking up at him, "Listen," he said in a reasuring tone, "Does this have to do with the war ending? Or does it have to deal with Dion leaving you?"

"She didn't leave me!" he yelled as he got up from the bed and walked up to his belcany and slouched down on the gold railings. Looking at the blue sky, the green fields, the green mountains and the blue river off in the distence. Then white puffy clouds up above making images of people that he hold dearly too, and one of those people is a elfish type of girl. Beuatiful, long blonde hair, a wonderful white smile, her eyes glittering in the sun's rays, and her white gown moving with the wind and dragging her away from Brendan's site.

Marius is watching from the opened window door and starting to feel bad about Brendan.

'During the war,' he said to himslef and he is writing this (by psychic) into a black and brown book of legends that each black knight, white knight, sage, or powerful creature must write. The book is about a size of text book, with black leather covering, and a gold circle in the middle of it with a brown symbol in the middle of it that says in ancient Shizoian 'Silence'. His room is about a size of a normal bedroom, with brown wallpaper and gold ancient Shizoian symbols meaning 'Silence', a fire place off to the side of the room with pictures of his dad, Knight, his mother, Swan, and the whole royal family. On the opposite side is a huge black dog-like bed for him to sleep in, and the opposite side of the wooden doorway is a window sliding glass door covered white white see threw curtains and the belcany with the same view as Brendans.

He continued writing his chapter, 'I led the group further south to Shizo by using the safe way possible. The Moonflow Mountain Chain. The only way to keep everyone safe from harm and not from being killed by the Evil Realm army soldiers. Brendan soon later develope an urge to go after the army. Jewels wouldn't let him, thus destroying his dream to fight against the Evil Realm. I think the reason why he acted like that was because his father, Honker, and Knight couldn't be found after when we lost all our powers.'

'Then one day as I was coming back from fighting in a battle, Jewels was crying her tears out. Brendan ran away to the Shizo Space Station below the mountains in a clear field. I promise her that I'll bring him back.'

'I went after him and found him looking at a gundam name "Silent Storm". I couldn't resist from letting him getting into it. From trying to hold myself back I joined in and both of us went into space. Fighting against the Evil Realm's gundams, and one of the generals name Leo.'

'We spent hours fighting against Leo, and we decided to retreat after we saw a huge explosion on Earth. We left the battle and left Leo alive. As we got down to Shizo where the explosion we notice that it was in the path of where Jewels is leading everyone to the south shore. Brendan and I looked for survivors. Luckly everyone escaped from the explosion, all except for one.'

"Marius?"

Before Marius can finish it, he looked back as he heard his name being called. It was his father at the doorway looking at him with a puzzling face, "What are you doing son?"

"Nothing." He closed the book and used his psychic powers to place it on top of the fire place where the pictures are at, "Just filling up the blank pages that's all."

Knight walked up to him with his tail moving from side to side, "I know it's hard on Brendan and his emotions are affecting you, but soon all of it will pass by." He laid right next to Marius. "With the war over and eveything being all fine, we can start a new life."

"I know," answered Marius with his head staring at the creamy carpet, "But do you think Brendan will be alright at the acadamy? I mean, he is eighteen years old. What else can he learn?"

Knight laughed, "A lot. He missed a lot of school days because of this war and it's time for him to catch up. Why are you worried about him all of the sudden? You are not usually like this." He looked at him all worried that something is troubling him.

"Nothing," answered Marius as he is getting up from his bed and walking up to the doorway. He looked back as he got there and didn't look at Knight, "I just don't think the war is over." And he continued walking up Brendan's room to help him out with his lugage.

Knight smiled a little bit and looked at a picture of Marius was when he was a little honken laying right next to Knight, "Hum. He sounds like me when I was a little honken."

Sunday, Aug. 25th, 9:00am up in space.

Christian is sitting at his desk in one of Shizo's control space craft called Peace Corp. Playing around with his pencil and looking at stacked papers with cordnets, people's pictures, and people's stats from the begining of the war to the end. His job is to scan Earth's sphere for anything that needs to be destoryed such as rockets, missles, or working gundams from Evil Realm's army.

They've been at this for a long time, and today is their last day to finish it, but nothing is left. Most of the rubble has been desentergrated from the Earth's atmosphere or by floating into space to who knows where.

Suddenly one of the trackers picked up something. Below Christian are Shizo's (or Earth's) army personal working at computers. Christain is on upper deck with no support. Just floating in mid air in the middle of the control room. The control room is all glass with holo-screen pictures of ships, gundams, and soldier's info. Right under Christian's platform is a Shizoian Tree. A tree that is an umbrella shape with red roses with bits of gold in them.

"Sir!" yelled out one of the sodliers, "We found something in block 124D!"

Christian got up from his leather chair and looked straght out with Earth right behind him, "Bring it up on screen!"

"Yes sir!" Then soldier continued typing down information about this object and brought it on screen. Christian looked closely at it as he enlarged it.

"It can't be," he said to himself.

The object is a book. A black leather book with a gold lock. On top of it is a gold symbol meaning "Dark Power". This book holds special powers known to anyone with Dark powers or in this case, the Evil Realm.

"I thought we grabbed the book before the war ended. How can this be?" He continueing thinking to himself.

The soldier looked up at Christian, "Sir! What should we do with the object!?"

Christian kept pondering over it, and then answered back with an all serious tone, "Bring it to me! Unharmed!"

"Yes sir! All conrades bring me that book!" Everyone started typing up a storm to find a way to get that book that is floating in space.

Christian sat back in his leather chair and with no pause he contacted Enrique in his office. A holo-screen of Enrique appeared in front of Christian, and a holo-screen of Christian appeared in front of Enrique in his office.

"What seems to be the problem Christian?" asked Enrique as he was expecting this call, but not knowning anything about it. In the background is windows with green fields, mountains, and rivers. Enrique's office looks exactly like the office of Queen Amadala in Star Wars I and II.

Christian answered, "I found the "Dark Power" book. It was floating in space."

Enrique's eyes went wide open, "What? I thought we grabbed that book a long time ago!"

"I guess we thought wrong." Christian paused as he watching two astronauts flating in space to grab the book, "What would you like for me to do with it?"

Enrique slouched in his chair and moved his bottom up off to the right and then stood up and looked all serouse, "Bring it to me. I have a safe place for it."

Meanwhile, everyone where in the whole world kids are recieving their accepting letters from Moonflow Acadamy reading:

Dear Student:

I'm very humble that you applied for this acadamy. I would like to congraduate you on your excelence and talent, and not to mention your acceptance to Moonflow Acadamy. Starting Aug. 24th you will be moving into your asigned houses and starting Aug. 25th you will be starting you classes. I hope you will will enjoy your first simester at Moonflow Acadamy!

Signed,

Headmaster Emperor Enrique

--------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter One: Pictures....

Christian sitting at his desk (http://www.angelfire.com/gundam/silvermask/images/milliardo.jpg)

Christian holo-screen while talking to Enrique (http://www.geocities.com/gundamgirls2000/zechs06bluemoon.jpg)

Another picture of Christian talking to Enrique with a peice of rubble in the background (picture is a little bit blurry) (http://www.epy0n.com/gallery/epi46/46039.jpg)

Close-Up Picture of Jewels (http://www.geocities.com/amgworld0/pictures/belldandy/bell002.jpg)

Picture of Jewels (http://www.geocities.com/amgworld0/pictures/belldandy/bell011.jpg)

Picture of Luna talking to the people of Shizo on behalf of her father, Enrique (http://ffgods.ffextreme.com/images/ffx/screenshots/069.jpg)

Close-up picture of Luna about to do a summoning (http://ffgods.ffextreme.com/images/ffx/screenshots/178.jpg)

__________________________________________________ __

Yeah, I konw..I like to post pictures, but I like to make things look...realisitic in a way. Some of these pictures will come in handy when it comes to describing stuff. Anyway, I'll have to thank ffgods, atPictures.com, epyOn.com, and fortunecity.com for the pictures of my characters. They help out alot.

Also, as you see I started out as an Episode. There are going to be main events that may be a big plot change (don't worry, we are still keeping the main plot...graduating out of Moonflow Acadamy) and each big plot change is called an episode. I'll let you guys know when that is going to happen. Then we each post a chapter (titles are optional..since I suck at titles). you may post pictures if you want and media (if those are allowed though. I don't see any trouble in it.).

Well, happy posting! :D :wave:

Edit: I just realize that some pictures aren't coming threw. I'll post new ones later. I'm getting tired at the moment.

Sakura12
18th June 2003, 12:00 PM
Name: Sakura Wealsey
Professor: No
Student: Fire house
Pokemon/Other Creature: Padfoot, her male Houndoom and a phoenix called Iriador
Power: The creation and manipulation of any object (like her sword), and the four elements (fire, water, earth and wind)
Looks: Click here! Something like that... Except she's got bright blue eyes. She also seldom wears dresses and skirts, except for special occasions. She never wears black, unless she has to, like in the case of the school uniform.
Info: Excels in her studies, especially martial arts class, which she enjoys immensely. She always gets into trouble, due to her boisterous character and lack of respect for authority.
Room mate: Tori Souhun
Enemies: None. She rather make friends than enemies.

OOC: Will post another time... Haven't finished reading chapter one yet, and I've gotta go!

Discothéque
18th June 2003, 01:50 PM
Name: Penelope "Scarlett" Evan
Professor: Nope.
Student: Psychic House
Pokemon/Other Creature: Her constant companions, Hush the male black Arcanine with crimson stripes and Banshee the female blue-eyed Houndoom.
Power: Well, she is a vampire, but has slight control over the element of metal, allowing to warp it into whatever she wishes. But it can only be created into creatures, such as wolves and hawks.
Looks: Of course, pale ivory skin, that clashes with her raven hair, with a streak of scarlet on her long bangs which grow in with her long hair. Her eyes are a cold shade of cobalt. She wears all black, for some reason like most of her kind, usually in the form of a long skirt slitted on the side and a long flared sleeve shirt with a scarlet triangle with a stake going through the centre of it and crimson flames on her sleeves. Stands nerely six feet, and is slim, as truly - vampires don't really eat anything for them to gain weight. Usually she wears smoky grey eyeshadow and pale red lipstick, and that's the only makeup that she's even seen wearing, because it seems that break outs don't spring upon the dead! And seriously, what vamp has dark skin? Also, she doesn't wear jewelry - the closest thing to it is a thick chain-like metal necklace that she wears around her neck, and the spiked cuffs around her arms. Her boots, which are ebony leather, are knee-high and tie up on the sides. She also wears a long black trenchcoat that goes down nearly to her ankles.
Info: Er, she's a tempermental little bugger. Talk about moodswings! She also pampers her two Pokémon, and treats them as if they're the only thing that matters in the world. Except blood, of course.
Room Mate: Yuko Nishida
Enemies: Er, she considers everyone her enemy. It may take a while to gain her friendship.

Penelope

Wasting away inside of a crypt wasn't exactly the best way to spend your day, and this always dawned upon the lonely vampire who sat huddled on a stone bed while the sunlight was still out. "Stupid." she hissed, sharply glaring towards her bed of sorts, "It'll be a miracle if I'm not old and crusty with back pains in one hundred more years." despite how terrified she was that this might actually come true, she attempted to ignore, sipping at a small glass of pigs blood.

"Pigs blood." she spat, not liking this new taste at all, missing the liquid texture of the blood of humans. Of course, the two look the same, but in taste, they were vastly different. "It's like... ick." shrugging, she noticed some poor mailman looking as if he was going insane.

He patted the letter in his hand, staring at the crypt. "I could've promised that this was where they told me to go..." he whined, taking another glance at the half-submerged crypt with only a single door on the front, before he started walking away.

"Halt!" snarling and swinging open the door, Penelope shielded herself with a mirror, which reflected the light from to sun. "Give me, the letter." she whimpered, as a few of the rays nearly touched her, only barely missing. The man looked confused at the odd woman clad in only black, emerging from the crypt and acting as if the sun would kill her. Which, of course, it would.

"Er..." the man stared, as a demonic looking creature sauntered through the door and stared towards the sunlight, then growled. Her blue eyes pierced, as did her owner's as they stood there. Though, Penelope seemed more humourous, as she cowered behind the mirror but demanded the letter. No one would take her seriously, as she couldn't even reach out a hand for fear of it smoldering and bursting into flames.

Once more, the Houndoom shot a glare, but couldn't ask for the letter herself, but she could growl and flash her fangs. Hush came up the stairs of the crypt, yawning, his crimson eyes fixed onto the now freaked out mailman. His ebony fur, lashed and licked with fiery stripes was sleek and well-kept, looking just brushed. But it still scared the man, never seeing such an odd colour of anything before.

"Give me the letter." Penelope managed to peek out from behind the mirror again and glare, and was thrilled when the man tossed the letter down and ran away in complete fear. Beaming, the odd vampire pointed towards the letter, "Banshee. Pick up." she demanded, before heading down the stairs, dropping the mirror and shattering it on her way back down. Scooping the letter up in her mouth, Banshee flicked her slender tassel, then took off after her master. Hush blinked, then nudged the door closed with his nose.

Sitting down on an old, somewhat dusty chair, Penelope began to rip open the letter, then stared at it.

Dear Student:

I'm very humble that you applied for this academy. I would like to congratulate you on your excellence and talent, and not to mention your acceptance to Moonflow Academy. Starting Aug. 24th you will be moving into your assigned houses and starting Aug. 25th you will be starting your classes. I hope you will enjoy your first semester at Moonflow Academy!

Signed,

"What talent?" Banshee arched a brow towards her owner, who merely shot a glare.

"I could've drained your blood a long time ago." Penelope narrowed her eyes towards the hostile Houndoom, who shrunk back in defeat. "Making up an age is fun." she grinned, scanning mereily over the letter once more. Of course, she was sixteen... a hundred years ago. "Need to go back to school. I'm sure we're learning more bloody interesting things than back then." though, she glanced fondly towards the dusty worn walls of her stone crypt, and pouted. "I'll miss my house, though..."

Hush and Banshee rolled their eyes, then trudged away.
~
Is that good, Black Knight? ^^; I can change that thing about her age if you'd like...

kalad1
18th June 2003, 06:21 PM
Name: Kalad Galadorian
prof.: NO
Student:Fire house
Pokemon/Other creature:An Arcanine and a Kadabra
Power:Gate of Sword:He materialize blades of various lengths through what is called a "Gate" (it looks like two red circles that appear suspended in the air.)
Looks:Like this. (http://www.lod-squared.com/Dart.jpg) but, he removes the gauntlet and head band part when wearing his cloak.
Info:He's a loner type, who has an obsession of getting stronger, so he's constantly practicing and "Training", his obsession stems from seeing a family member die and not being able to help, he comes from a mildly rich family too.

Kalad He starts out having a bad dream....
The hallway was dark, but there was a commotion going on around the corner. I was 10, a mere boy, and I looked around the corner. I saw some man in a black mask, he was pointing a gun at my mother and demanding that she hand over her jewelry. she refused, and he shot her. I saw he slump to the floor, dead, sadness, anger, and grief all filled me at once. I screamed, and suddenly I felt something, a warmth, it came from within, then, suddenly, two red rings appeared in the air, a smaller one inside a larger one. something came out, a sword. I grabbed it and rushed forward and cut the burglar across the gut, he fell over in pain, and then I slashed his neck, killing him. I dropped the sword, and it dispersed into red mist....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"No! MOM!" I shouted as I woke up, sweating. I looked around and realized that I had the dream again. I got up stumbled into the bathroom, and washed my face. I then left my room and saw it was day out. I went downstairs and got some breakfast. while eating, my father threw a letter to me. "Here, this came in the mail." I opened it up and read it, it said:

Dear Student:

I'm very humble that you applied for this acadamy. I would like to congraduate you on your excelence and talent, and not to mention your acceptance to Moonflow Acadamy. Starting Aug. 24th you will be moving into your asigned houses and starting Aug. 25th you will be starting you classes. I hope you will will enjoy your first simester at Moonflow Acadamy!

Signed,

After finishing my breakfast, I went up to my room to start packing.

Toxicity
18th June 2003, 07:29 PM
Name: Laura Aqualeaf
Professor: No
Student: Water House
Pokemon/Other creature: A Vaporeon and Sneasel
Power: Aquakinesis(she can control, but not create, water...)
Looks: She's sorta tall, about 5'11" in height, and fairly thin. Her hair is a dark brown, near black, in color and goes down to the middle of her neck in length and have blue highlights dyed into them. Her eyes are a forest green color, with a slight brown 'ring' surrounding the pupils. Is normally seen wearing a black long-sleeved shirt with a blue flame design on the sleeves with a water drop on the front, and baggy blue khakis at a length we can't really tell if she's wearing shoes or not(O_o). Is never seen without her pair of silver-rimmed, black tipped glasses for the reason she's nearsighted. She also has her ears pierced three times with silver-loop earrings.
Info: She seems lonely in life, only her Pokemon for companions. As a depressed and apathetic person, everybody ignored her and she developed to being anti-social. The only thing she concentrates on is getting through Moonflow and making it alive. She's actually quite a good student, but won't like to admit it too much.
Relationships: None yet...But might develop a crush....Depends
Room Mate: None yet....
Enemies: Any preppies.....If any sign-up...that is....O_o

<><>Laura Aqualeaf<><>(starts out in a dream)
The door swung open, revealing a blue light. Shadows lurked on the other side, possible of demons. I, only a mere 16 year old girl, approached, my Pokemon behind me. Serenity the Vaporeon looked out from behind my right leg, as my Sneasel, Yami, kept close behind my left leg. Yami's feathery ear blew backward, the rest onto her body. Serenity, the Vaporeon, sighed, her navy eyes gazing into the darkness. We approached slowly, keeping focus on the light. Suddenly, a huge shadow flew out and gripped tightly onto us....pulling us into our fate.
-------------------------------------------------
"NOOO!!!!!" I screamed, soon realizing it was only a dream. Yami and Serenity slept peacefully next to the bed, fortunately. Irubbed my forehead it was sweaty, I walked sleepishly into the bathroom, and washed my face off. I went down stares to get breakfast. I ate bowl of Reeses Puffs, and slowly sighed.

"Laura," my mother called from upstairs sleepily, "Can you get the mail?"

I shrugged, "Yeah. I'll get it."

I went outside into the fogginess of early morning. I went to our black-colored mailbox, and grabbed the mail, nothing much. I walked back in, and flipped through 'em. Bill. Bill. Bill. Something for me? I gasped, and quickly opened it. I read the letter, and blinked. It read:

Dear Student:

I'm very humble that you applied for this academy. I would like to congraduate you on your excelence and talent, and not to mention your acceptance to Moonflow Acadamy. Starting Aug. 24th you will be moving into your asigned houses and starting Aug. 25th you will be starting you classes. I hope you will will enjoy your first semester at Moonflow Acadamy!

Signed,

I screamed happily and went upstairs, yelling towards my parents, "I got into Moonwater!"

"That's great, Laura," my dad said, slowly blinking, "I hope you do well there."

"Indeed," my mother replied, nodding, "You'll do great." I softly smiled, and walked towards my room...to tell my partners the good news, and to start packing...
<><><><><><><><>

Sakura12
18th June 2003, 08:32 PM
Starting with dreams seem to be kinda popular...

-=[Sakura Weasley]=-

"Have you decided which magic academy you want to enter?" my mum's voice floated over during dinner. I shook my head. Mum frowned. "You don't have all the time in the world, you know? I've been thinking, Moonflow Academy seems good. I went there too, you know..."

I rolled my eyes. Mum was always persuading me to get into Moonflow. It was where my parents had gone too.

"I'll consider..." I told my mum.

"Do hurry, time's running short. If you don't send your application early, you might not be able to get in..." The scene suddenly faded. When I could see clearly again, there was fire everywhere. I could here my baby sister crying.

"Oh no! Serpentine!" Mum shouted, dashing back into the flames. Dad clung onto her.

"It's too late, dear!" he tried to persuade her. Mum fought him.

"No! My baby, my child!" she broke free and ran in. dad went after her.

"Sakura! You go out first! We'll be with you in a moment!" he shouted, then was gone. Unsure of what to do, I obeyed.

Outside was chaos too. People were trying to extinguish the fire with all sorts of water pokemon. Alan, my neighbour, was using his aquakinesis abilities. But it wasn't enough. Ther fire still raged on.

"No!!!" I screamed as the roof fell in. "Mum! Dad!" I ran towards the house. "Serp!"

"Sakura, come on. There's nothing you could do!" Alan pulled me back. I clung onto him, crying, screaming...
^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^
I woke up suddenly, still screaming. There was a knock on my bedroom door, and my Aunt Linda came in.

"Dreaming about your parents again?" she asked sympathetically. I nodded, panting hard.

"Don't worry about it anymore, okay?" she walked over to put an arm around me. "Here, this should ease your parents' souls." She handed me a letter. I opened it.

Dear Student:

I'm very humble that you applied for this academy. I would like to congraduate you on your excelence and talent, and not to mention your acceptance to Moonflow Acadamy. Starting Aug. 24th you will be moving into your asigned houses and starting Aug. 25th you will be starting you classes. I hope you will will enjoy your first semester at Moonflow Acadamy!

Signed,

I smiled. "I got in!" I told Aunt Linda. "Mum and dad will be so proud..."

"Yeah," Aunt Linda gave me a reassuring smile. "You'd better start packing soon, but first, lets get some breakfast!"

The_Hunter
19th June 2003, 05:17 AM
Name: WindBreather Xavior(or just Xavior)

Professor:Yes

Teaches- WindBreathing and Fire Controlling (Like Pyro)
Pokemon/Other Creature: Typholsion,Latios(The blue one,if the name's right).

Power: Can dodge thrown objects at high speed.Has the abbility to dissapear into thin air and move anywhere in an instant.Since he teaches Fire Control,he can control fire like Pyro from X2.He can use both hands at once,though,and he can be deadly with this power if used wisely.

Looks: Looks suprising like one of the Twins from Matrix:Reloaded.

Info:One of the Youngest professors at Moonflow.Can be a traitor as some times,and loves to windbreathe into other professors' offices to see what they're doing.Also wants to get out of the school and experience life his way.
Ennemies-Anyone who has similar abbilites as him. Anyone who tries to fight him,even he/she wins or loses.
Relationships-His son,Ridley.

Student-
Name: WindBreather Ridley
Age-21
Pokemon/Other: Tyranitar and a Magcargo(both male).
Looks-Just like Xavior.
Powers-Same as Xavior's.Except he uses only one hand for fire control,however,and is much weaker.
Info- Ridley and Xavior are from the same family,and are twins.
Ennemies-His dad,Xavior.

/-Xavior and Ridley-/
I woke up at the crack of dawn.About 4:30 AM,I didn't know why,but I did.
"Hey,X.Want me to wake you up?" Ridley asked me,he always did this.
"No that's-OMPH!"I started to say. Ridley went under the bed,and Windbreathed to wham me out of my bed.I then opened my eyes just to see him fly right at my chest to launch me backwards.I doged that one,and that ment that I woke up.
"Okay...owww...you're up,I can see." Ridley managed to say while his head was halfway in the wall.
I went out to get the mail,and I found this particular letter,it had this message on it-

Dear Student:

Signed,

"Hey Ridley! You should come see this!" I yelled to him.
"What is it,X?" Ridley said.
"This "Moonflow Academy" thing..I think this is our chance to show thw world what we can do." I told Ridley.
"Yeahhh..you're right...and how we can control fire,that would be cool too..." Ridley reminded me of how we control fire,but unlike Pyro from X2,we can create for some reason or another.

We decided that I would teach WindBreathing and Fire Control,and Ridley would just be a student,and would take my place If I couldn't come to the lessons.

We were all set for August 24th.

Black Knight28
19th June 2003, 11:04 PM
Ooo, I like your guy's posts. Just so you know...my characters are from an old RPG that is still going that is a year old. I don't remember how many pages it is exactly because i moved it in different forums. It tells the story about Enrique, Brendan (since he was a baby till now), Chrisitan, Knight, Honker, Luna (since she was a child), and Jewles. If you guys are interested, I'll give you the link to check it out. There are even vampires in it too, so what you wrote Discothéque goes perfectly for the vampires in the year old topic (name Darkeness in the Light).

Chapter 2: Cave of Mysteries

Sunday, Aug 25th, 12:34pm

The afternoon is just like any other afternoon. Clear blue skies with a few white puffy clouds making their own shapes to please people on ground. Nice warm breeze moving the tall green grass from side ot side where herd of wild brown and green honkers eating their fill. Brids cherping to the humming of Marius as he is walking out of the palace's enternce doors to a cariage.

The palace looks exactly like Queen Amadala's palace in Star Wars 1 and 2. Meadows of short cut grass surrounds it with a couple of Shizoian trees creating shade for small get togethers for the palace royal family and friends. A lake is in the back of the palace with a few trees on it's shore. The Moonflow Mountain chain is off to the right, and a forest is off to the left where a path is leading to a cliff by the ocean and to a temple that was destroyed during the war.

Brendan was the last one out of the palace following after Marius, Jewels, Luna, and his father Enrique. He didn't look to happy at all. No one doesn't know if it is because he is going to school of just because of the event way back.

"Why must you be grumpy all the time?" questioned Marius as he is pausing between each word because of the weight that he is carrying on his back from Brendan's suit case. "Its not like you are going to be alone. I'll be there and your father too."

Enrique smiled, "Its not like you are going to be gone forever. Plus, this is a perfect opurtunity to meet with people around your age or younger. As a prince you need to know more about your people."

Jewels and Luna smiled. They didn't really want to say anything to make him upset or more grumpy. Just a nice smile can make a difference.

Brendan looked back at his family standing on the many steps of the palace watching him and Marius who is putting the suit cases in the caraige. "I'm just doing this to further my education in Martial arts and Military Stratagies." He wanted them to know that is all he is doing.

Jewels stoped smiling and looked very worried, "That's all?"

"Thats all," Brendan answered back as he put his last luggage in the white and gold carriage.

Enrique walked down a few steps, "Brendan. You must know more about power and abilities. I understand that you can handle your power, but to understand it you have to learn thew someone more experienced. You can't learn it in a day."

"Then why won't you teach it to me!?"

"I will, but it will be at the acadamy, and I expect you on your best behavior," Enrique answered back then changing his reasuring tone to serious, "If I every catch you goffing off I'm going to give you a housekeeping job at the Acadamy plus extra classes. I'm not going to be easy on you. You will be the same just like the rest of the students."

Brendan didn't say a word or make an expression. He just got up to the driver's seat of the carriage, and made the two brown horse go as fast as the can away from the palace. Marius just stood there watching as the dust flew at his face to make it powdered brown. He looked back at Enrique, Jewels, and Luna looking all bugeyed with a 'oh well' expression. He began flapping his wings and took off chasing after Brendan to catch up with him.

Meanwhile, Enrique sent Honker to get some information on the two books. They already new what's in them, but the question was what damage it can make, or what help can they do. They are very powerful books (they look like the two books from The Mummy) that hold secreats to the two main powers of the whole intire universe (or universe if there are more); Light and Dark.

Inside the cold, dark, damp cave Honker is walking around to find answers that they are seeking. His tail, long neck, back, and ankles are lit on fire just like an arcanine to keep the place lit up.

He continue to look for it, but no use. 'Maybe I'm looking in the wrong cave?' He thought to himself as he is looking high and low and getting tired of the echoeing noises of the water dropplets hitting on the cave floors. 'I'll just have to look at a different place.' So he continued his way back out of the cave just so he can join up with Enrique and Knight to go to Moonflow Acadamy where everyone should be at soon.

Sucky post . Sorry, I feel so tired and I kind of have writer's block at the moment. Give me another day and I'll get ideas what to write. I just felt like I should write something just to keep this topic going. Well, happy posting everyone!
:D

Ice Maiden
20th June 2003, 10:06 AM
Name: Yuko Nishida
Professor: Nope
Student: Psychic House
Pokemon/Other Creature: Houndoom and Sneasle.
Power: Can teleport from one place to another(like Nightcrawler), and has weak psychic powers(like Jean Grey).
Looks: Here. (http://www.nikogeyer.com/gallery/tense.jpg) She's the one with green hair.
Info: She's quite smart, but won't admit it, and sometimes acts dumber than she is to fit in. She also has a great sense of humour, and loves to make people laugh. Sometimes goes into a world of her own.
Room Mate: Penelope Evan
Enemies: Anyone that can say the words Avril Lavigne without shuddering.

\\**--// Yuko \\--**//

Dear Student:

I'm very humble that you applied for this acadamy. I would like to congratulate you on your excelence and talent, and not to mention your acceptance to Moonflow Acadamy. Starting Aug. 24th you will be moving into your asigned houses and starting Aug. 25th you will be starting you classes. I hope you will will enjoy your first semester at Moonflow Acadamy!

Signed,

Great...i'm in...
I sauntered across my bedroom and began throwing clothes and other essentials into a small suitcase.
How are my mom and dad gonna take this?
They'd never wanted me to go to Moonflow Academy. They'd rather i went to some normal school, one that didn't expand on my powers. They believed that i was born with a curse, and they were talking seriously about putting me into care when they found out. I showed them what i could do when i was about five, by levitating a vase and smashing it against the wall.
I ran down the stairs brandishing the letter in my left hand.
"Mom, dad, i'm in!"
"That's...um...er...very...nice, dear..." my mom said, with a fake smile on her face.
"I never agreed to this, did i, Yuko? You sent that application off behind my back, after i expressively told you not to!"
Now dad was deciding to bite my head off.
"Where am i gonna go then? None of the other schools would accept me, after you told them about...you know..."
"Fine then, but don't expect us to support you! You know we'd rather have that curse stamped out of you than let others expand your knowledge of it," dad concluded his mini-explosion.
"I don't care what you do for me, as long as i can go."
With that, i strolled back upstairs, continuing with my packing.
Even if they don't let me go, i'll find a way...

Discothéque
20th June 2003, 10:18 AM
Penelope

Sitting nearby the school, it was actually quite hard to keep the sun off of you with merely a white blanket and two guard Pocket Monsters. "What's going on?" Penelope whined, glancing around, though she couldn't see anything exactly due to the thick blanket she kept tossed over her body.

"Well, I don't know..." Banshee started, then turned to her owner and grinned. "But you look like an idiot." yelping when a sharp pain came to the back of her head, Penelope quickly retreated her hand and began to fan it with her other to get rid of the burning feeling and the thin smoke coming from it. But oh, was it worth it to hear the sarcastic freak of a Pokémon.

"You don't deserve to be my Pokémon!" Penelope roared through the blanket, believing she was telling this to the troublesome Houndoom, but she was actually turned to a tree. Hush snickered lightly, his crimson eyes glancing around, as his vampire master peeked from under the blanket then blinked blankly towards the tree she was facing, then turned around. The poor vamp didn't even have anything to bring with her, aside from a blood-stained mug, which she clutched onto dearly and a small bag of clothes, which you could bet that all were black.

The clopping of horse hooves, and nickers coming from the creatures sprung to her hearing, as Penelope smiled brightly towards a wall. "Come on, Hush, I may not burn into ashes after all!" standing up and running towards a pond, Hush sighed then turned Penelope the other way, leading her to the horses.

Tired of looking like a fool, Penelope moved the blanket from her face so that she could actually see and let it act as a cloak of sorts to avoid the sunlight. As soon as she reached the carriage and let loose a twisted grin, Banshee crashed into her, sending them both to the ground as Hush blinked over them.

"Is my mug okay?" Penelope muttered into the ground, then patted at her side. "Yeah, it's okay." you wouldn't except such an old creature to actually act that way, but it always seemed that her kind had some surprises and tricks to pull out of their sleeves.

Suddenly, she heard a sigh, and a mumbled, "I think we're going to have a permanent housekeeper..."
~
Penelope was there before they arrived because since she's a vampire she had to leave early that night and arrive in the morning. ^^; So, whee.

The_Hunter
22nd June 2003, 02:06 PM
/-Xavior and Ridley-/
"Okay,who's going to drive?" I asked Ridley.
"Hey,we twins-no one will really know,X." He reminded me.
"Okay,but just stop calling me X!" I yelled at him.

So,we went in our car,and drove about 40 miles,since we're on the east coast-it took a while to get to the west coast.I was driving,and Ridley asked if he could drive.
"Hey,Xavior,mind if I take the wheel?" He asked,giving a small smile.
"Hey,Rid..you told no one would know who was driving,so mind if I keep driving?" I answered,I rolled my eyes,I knew what Ridley was going to do next.
"Just give ME THE WHEEL,WOULD YA?!!?!?!?" Ridley managed to yell over the roaring traffic,and he dived for the wheel,grabing it,and tring to pry my hands off it.Then he punched my face,I kicked him in the chest,and he went back in his seat-but it wasn't over,yet.He then smacked me against the car door and flinged it open.I almost fell out,untill I grabed the door and smacked it closed.Ridley windbreathed under the car and smacked me into his seat.He got in the driver's seat,and took the wheel as he turned normal again.
"So...happy now?" He said sarcasticly.
"No." I replied,even though I was barely breathing thanks to Ridley's smacking me into his seat stunt that thwacked the life out of me.

We drove on to the west coast,then we got to the ocean. We saw a boat that went to the island that Moonflow was on.We got on,paying about $50 for the two of us-and we went out for Moonflow Academy.

SmearGal
22nd June 2003, 04:02 PM
Sorry I'm late. Here's my two char sign-ups...

Name: Kathryn Kyoukan (But you can call me Miss Kathryn. I'm a lenient teacher. :D)
Professor: Yeah. "Training Your Creature" and/or "Creature 101"
Student: Uh, no.
Pokemon/Other Creature: Velocalophus and several Velocas.
Power: None.
Looks: ((Click here (http://www.artwanted.com/images/artists/large/4174.jpg). Just picture with a dark blue t-shirt. Lol.)) 5'6" tall, light brown hair to midway-down her back (usually in a ponytail). Usually wears (in either classes) a dark blue t-shirt with a black jacket and navy cargos (usually with some gloves and some pokeblocks sticking out of the pockets. LOL).
Info: At first you may think she's one of those boring teachers that rambles on and on about how you should never stick your hand in a Charizard's mouth. Actually, she's a really nice, outgoing person who hasn't lost her fun and adventure. The classroom is usually decorated with lots of interesting stuff, and, (like in the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom in Harry Potter), she has a huge skeleton of some weird raptor hanging from her ceiling.
Pic of Velocalophus (http://community.webshots.com/photo/69984234/71743171RfwRJN)
And unfortunately, I have no pics of Veloca. But picture a smaller Velocalophus, with a shorter horn, smaller legs, blunter claws, and cuter eyes. :D
- - -
Name: Tori Souhun
Professor: Nooo...
Student: Ice House
Pokemon/Other Creature: A Zaptillion (http://community.webshots.com/photo/69984234/69984859BZFsvv) and Hyoukai (See attachment)
Power: She never gets cold. Neeveeer. In other words, she can survive extremely cold temperatures, and just act as though it were 90 degrees outside.
Looks: 5'4" tall with dirty blonde hair to her shoulders and sky blue eyes. Under her cloak she wears a t-shirt with the colors varying anywhere from sky blue to navy, and baggy denim jeans. She also wears a dark blue choker with silvery stars.
Relationships: Up for grabs. Lol...
Roommate(s): Uhm...Sakura? XD Wanna be roomies?
Enemies: I agree with Gothic, PREPS. *gags and makes a cross sign with fingers*
Info: Really hyper almost all the time. Definitely not a morning person, though. Smart, although she sometimes doesn't act it.

O-o';; Now that that's settled...I'll post for Tori. I...really dunno what to make my Prof. do...o-o'
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tori Souhun

"Tooorrriiiii..." My mom's annoying voice drifted through my room.

"Whaa-aat?" I yawned sleepily.

"You got something in the mail, Tori." She replied, chucking an important looking letter at my head. I groaned and sat up sleepily, ripping it open.

It read:

"Dear Student:

I'm very humble that you applied for this acadamy. I would like to congratulate you on your excelence and talent, and not to mention your acceptance to Moonflow Acadamy. Starting Aug. 24th you will be moving into your asigned houses and starting Aug. 25th you will be starting you classes. I hope you will will enjoy your first semester at Moonflow Acadamy!

Signed,

Headmaster Emperor Enrique"

I stared blankly at the letter. Hyoukai jumped up on my bed and snatched the letter in his mouth. "Who's this from?" He asked me, staring at the letter.

Too tired to retaliate, I flopped backwards and said, "Some place called Moonflow. Sounds better than the school I'm at now, though...it also sounds kind of familiar..." I lay there thinking where I could've heard it before.

My mom entered my room. "So who was it from, Tori?"

"Moonflow Academy..." Hyoukai answered for me, and he read the letter to my mom.

"Ohh! Dad would be so proud of you!" She exclaimed, tears welling up in her eyes. "August 24th, huh? You'd...better start packing..." Sniffling, she turned and left the room.

I grumbled and sat up. "Now you've done it, Hyoukai. She'll be wailing and making a fuss over me for the rest of the day!"

He smirked and jumped away before I could fwap him. I stood up and stretched. "Oh well, now I know why it's familiar; that's the school dad went to..."

I dragged a suitcase from my closet and started packing.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Drusilla
24th June 2003, 12:18 PM
AHHHH! DRU GOTS TEH EVIL GROUNDING!!! :(

Sorry alll... I'll just post my char and get back ASAP... I don't have 'net at my house anymore...

Name: Junasta Kalaan
Professor: Yes- Martial Arts; Teacher of Psychic House (kinda like on HP, some teachers are Heads of houses)
Pokemon/Other Creature: Typhlosion (f) that could knock the %*&! out of any water type, and a pet raven (f) named Cailleach (Call-ee-ahck; the 'ahck' is a throatish sound, almost 'ah' with a soft 'k'). I'll explain her name later...
Power: She can move faster than the human eye can detect. It's helped greatly in her occupation (obviously) and has elevated her to the rank of Master at an extremely young age.
Looks: clickie! (http://images.quizilla.com/L/Lorac/1035578025_topwarrior.jpg)
Like that, but she's got two swords crossed on her back, like a Saracen (Arabian assassin, if you're not familiar with the term). Her hair is usually back like that during school hours, but she sometimes will let it down for formal occasions (Opening Ball, holidays, End of Year Ball, ect.). She dresses like that too, except for said formalities, where she will wear some kind of black gown.

Info: She was once a student here, and has returned to help the next generation along. She's a sturdy person, the kind that you could tell anything and know that she won't tell. Her first priority is the safety of her students; she tolerates absolutely no foolish behaviour in her class. In this regard, she's very strict, and students who are accident prone aren't going to think very highly of her either. People who are used to getting their way are put right back in their place. Her class is her empire, and she rules with an iron fist. However, she has the best intentions at heart. She's a master of sword, bow, staff, and hand-to-hand combat.
Her house is of black marble ^_^

Name: Varda "Vixen" Morgil (Teh Vixen r teh b4x0rz, w00t! ^_~ or, w0r0t©!)
Professor: No O_o
Student: Fire House
Pokemon/Other Creature: Arcanine and Flareon
Power: Pyrokinetic (control, and sometimes create, fire; she usually carries a few lighters for this reason though, like Pyro)
Looks: Tall, about six feet, with long black-red hair that falls to her waist. She usually keeps her hair up in a bun, since it's not fun when your hair catches fire. Wears a black and silver velvet peasant-style blouse and a long black skirt. Has a long, hooded, reddish-black cloak and a phoenix-pentagram pendant set in silver. (I'll try to find a pic of it.)
She's fair skinned, with deep green eyes that will change tint according to her mood. Her ears are quadruple pierced, and her left ear has a cartilage piercing. She also has her left eyebrow and right side of her lower lip pierced too. On her ears, the earrings have dangling charms of wand, sword, cup, and pentacle (in order from outer-most in) that represent the suits of the Tarot.

Info: Total computer junkie, she's always working on something it seems. Her favorite thing to do is play interactive games online with her friends late at night. She's a nocturnal person, loves to stay up and sleep in. It makes it hard for her to go to her first class in the morning though. She loves music, and never goes anywhere without her purse-bag, which carries her CD player, 32-slot CD case, batteries, GBA, and at least one deck of Tarot cards, usually the Vampire Tarot.
Relationship-wise, she's a nice enough person, but not the easiest to get close to. She likes to hang out with guys more than girls, just because guys are a little more mischievous than girls. She's a mischief maker, much to Junasta's chagrin, but she's an excellent student. Most likely, she'll have two really, really good friends, be on good terms with most everyone else, and have a group of enemies. Romantically, she's pretty sceptical about it, and would rather have fun than mess around with all that stuff. But, you never know; if she finds someone, she'll recognise it subconciously, but probably won't even realise it unless someone says something.
Room Mate: available ^_^
Enemies: any person who listens to pop-punk, pop, hip hop, R&B, or just about anything that would make it onto TRL. And this includes, but is not limited to, Good Charlotte, JLo, Eminem, Avril Lavigne, and just about anyone like them :mad:

Sakura12
24th June 2003, 11:46 PM
I ate my breakfast in silence, not really paying attention to what I was eating. Aunt Linda gave me an exaperated look.

"If you don't finish your breakfast, we'll never start our packing..." she told me. I looked at my plate. I had barely touched my toast.

"I'm not hungry anymore," I said quickly. Aunt Linda looked at me for a while.

"Oh, alright!" my aunt flicked her wand at my plate, and it flew to the sink. We went upstairs to pack, Aunt Linda waving her wand around to get everything in neatly...

Black Knight28
26th June 2003, 12:45 AM
Sorry for the delay. I've been really busy. Now I'm back...

Finally, a long journey and Brendan and Marius made it to Moonflow Acadamy. It's bright blue, white, yellow, and other colors shin from the sun's light. The trees creating shade for the seniors, sophmores, and juniors of the acadamy and their creatures. Some are playing spots, some are studing, and others are just hanging out. The warm air, clear blue sky with a few puffy white clouds creating some shade, and the birds cherping to create music but for some a destraction.

He got off his cariage and Marius followed after him. Grabbing his own luggage, him and Marius continue down a marble path and walked into the acadamy. Inside it is a waterfall, a stream around the center of it where there are elevators and stairways. You are able to see the people in the elevator going to one floor to another.

Students are already crowding some places of the acadamy such as the cafateria, outside cafateria, the library, training room, and the ball room. The acadamy reminds him exactly like the acadamy or garden on Final Fantasy VIII. Exactly like it, but everyone is wearing black cloaks except for the seniors who are wearing white cloaks.

Marius and Brendan made it to their house off to the right of the acadamy as you enter the acadamy main doorway. New kids are unpacking their things, putting their stuff away, or just laying on the beds relaxing from a long day travel. The rooms are decorated with Shizo Red and Gold Roses. They are red roses with gold on the edges of the peddle and some gold glitter on them. They symbolize good luck, health, and love.

Brendan found his room and threw his luggage at the corner of the room. Marius wasn't pleased as he enter the room for only one reason, there isn't a comfortable bed for him to sleep on. He will have to sleep on the floor or maybe outside (which he doesn't mind sleeping outside. He would rather sleep outside then on the hard, white carpeted floor.).

"So," Marius said just to break the silence, "This..is..a nice..place."
He paused between each word trying to cover up his truth of it, but Brendan already figured him out.

Brendan responded, "Well, it's okay. Nothing fancy, but it's good enough." He continued to look at the marble cealing with a brown fan up on top. The opened window from the side of the room is keeping the room cold from the humidity. It can get hot out at Shizo because it is close to the equator.

"True," Marius responded back, "So when does you classes start?"

Brendan got up from his comfortable bed and looked like he was wondering the same thing. He walked up to a wooden brown desk up to the corner of the room, sat down on a black leather rolling chair and turned on his lab top. He searched to find his classes and finally found them as Marius walked up to his side, "Classes start tomorrow. My first class in Creature 101 with Profesor, then goes to Military Stratagy, and Ihave a two hour break to the next class."

"That ain't bad."

"No it isn't" Brendan turned off the computer and walked back to his bed to get a shut eye till dinner is done cooking at the cafateria. They were serving pizza and he can't miss on that. Not on pizza.

Marius watched him falling asleep and he quietly walked out of the room, the house, and then out of the acadamy to a field by it where some students go for a walk or to train their creatures. He continue to walk further down pass the field, the forest, the stadium, and made it to th ocean. He laid down to watch the waves clashing on top the small rocks and soaking up the sand. The breeze is moving his black, brown, and white fur and not to mention his horse-like main and his horse-like tail.

Suddenly he felt a great amount of uncomfortable feeling. A feeling that tells people that something bad is coming. Something that is deadly and/or destructable. He had to find out what it is. As he got up he notice a dark figure flying up in the sky from where the sun is. He watched it as it got closer and finally made out what it is. It's Mewtwo!

He couldn't beleive that it's Mewtwo. A clone creature that turned good but why is he charging after him. Marius got on his battle expression on, and hunched over to start to flap his wings. Mewtwo notice Marius on the sandy beach and started charging after him.

Marius watch him as he is getting closer and closer, and when he was close enough he leaped into the air and made Mewtwo hit the sandy ground and to create a dust cloud. Marius is watching Mewtwo getting up as he is in the sky.

"You fool!" Mewtwo yelled back at him, "You think you can beat me!"

Marius couldn't beleive what he is hearing, "It's you that is attacking me! Why are you Mewtwo!? You should know better!"

"Because I've been told to!" He was able to float back into the air, and started to form one of his psychic balls to hit Marius. He threw it at him, but Marius daudged it.

"Who told you?!" Ordered Marius.

Mewtwo tried the same attack but missed, "My master."

Marius looked confused. 'His master?' He thought to himself. 'What and who is he talking about?'

He couldn't attack Mewtwo but the only option was to attack him and posible to save him. When he was shocked at all of this, Mewtwo made one of his famouse psychic beams that is big enough to hit ten elephants and knock them dead. Marius couldn't daudged the attack so he let it hit him.

Mewtwo continued his attack and snarled as he is doing it. The purple beam creating a purple glow on his angered face, the sand flying all over the place, and the light so bright enough that the students from Moonflow Acadamy can see it.

'I finally got you Marius,' Mewtwo said to himself, 'My master will be pleased to hear that I killed the son of Knight.'

"Think again!" yelled Mairus as he is still in the beam's path.

He closed his eyes and his white crystal glowed on his necklace, and consentrated on his energy and power, "Power of silence, spirit of the sky. I call upon your awsome power."

Then dark clouds formed right above the area of the battle. Lightening flashing all over the place. High powerful winds throwing things all over the place. The students of the acadamy are running into the closest building. Hail stones are falling from the sky and falling toward Mewtwo to bruse him up a little bit, but he used his psychic shield to protect him. Also multi colored gas balls with tails (same exact ones on Final Fantasy X and X-2) surrounded Marius as the beam is going around him.

Mewtwo began to worry about his attack not being too powerful so he put more energy into it and more strength. Still not enough to hurt Marius.

Marius continued his attack, "Power of Silence I call upon you know become the strength of my soul." The gas-like spirt started to go into him and then he began to glow. Everyone that is watching the battle from the acadamy notice a flying, two legged, long neck creature glowing and stopping the purple bream from hitting it.

He looked expressionless, but mad enough to get rid of Mewtwo. His eyes began to glow bright white and energy-like white balls are coming from his body to the necklace. "Destructive Silence!" He yelled out.

The energy particles formed all together into a large light brown beam with white clouds surrounding it. It collided with Mewtwo's beam and created a huge explosion of dust, dirt, water, trees, and other sorts of plants. People out at the acadamy ducked down, closed their windows, or ran away from the flying debree.

Little stones, hail stones, and parts of plants are hitting up against Brendan's window. He woke up because of the noise and turned his head to see what is happening. As he notice the flying debree at his window, the dark clouds, the tons of lightening, and not to mention the bright light he ran up to his window and notice Marius in the myst of the dust from the explosion.

Mewtwo is holding on as much as he can, and Marius looks like he isn't using any strength at all. Marius' beam is getting closer to Mewtwo, and finally it hit him making him go flying over the beach and hitting against a rocky cliff creating a huge whole.

Marius went back to normal and landed back on the ground. Breathing heavily, and felt a little weak. Finally he collaspe to the ground and laid his head down with his wings spread out on the ground.

"A lot of work eh?" He heard a voice from the distence. His eyes aren't barely open but he is managed to see something.

Out from the dust from the explosion he saw Knight walking up towards him, "You still need a lot of training, but you will get use to it."

Marius smiled and is glad to see him, "Hello dad."

Knight smiled back and helped him up a little, "Well. At least you are not dead."

"Thanks dad." He laughed along with Knight. "Um, what about the damage that I made?"

Knight and Marius looked around to see what kind of damaged was there. Trees were torn out, rocks are all over the place, buildings are trashed, and not to mention it looked like a tornado went threw the area.

"Don't worry about it," Knight answered.

As he said that, four figures of honkers appeared in different places. One of the honker's with a whale-like tail is top of a collection of rocks around a huge rock at the ocean. The other flying honker with sparkles around it is at the top of the cliff where Mewtwo is buired at (or just resting in). The third flying honker is on top of a floating cloud on the opposite side where the one honker is on the rocks. Then the fourth honker with falmes on it's tail, back, and ankles is on the beach at the opposite side of where the cliff is at. All four of them are making a circle around the damaged area.

Everthing looks so mystical and magical. It's like it makes somebody feel touched with happiness, and to make a person feel comfortable and blessed. The students at the acadamy are watching this happening from their houses or at the tallest veiw point of the acadamy building just so they can see what is going on and to have something to talk about. But they began to feel a great comfortable feeling that made the more relaxed and happy.

The honker on top of the cloud started to sing a lovely tune. A tune that can make an immature male cry. The voice sounded like an angel. Then the honker on top of the cliff started to sing after the one of the cloud. Her voice sounded like an angel too.

Then the honker on the beach started to sing. His voice sounded very good and soothing. The honker on the ocean was the last one to join in. His voice was like a bass, but still his voice sounded wonderful and relaxing.

As they are singing, everything started to move in their proper places, and some things were growing. The dark clouds were begining to leave and the bleu sky started to show up. It quit raining hail stones, and the hearts of the students were filling up with hope, love, and bravery.

Suddenly the body of Mewtwo was floating out of the cliff where he was buried in and was floating to the center of the legendary honker's circle. The gas-like spirits started to fly up to him and surrounded him. They lifted up his body and healed up all the bruses and scratches. Finally Mewtwo was cured and back to normal. He woke up and smiled from all the joy and comfortable feeling he received. He started to move around and flew up to the sky where he always hang out.

The four honkers finished their song of healing as everything went back to normal and left. The one up on the rock dived into the ocean creating a myst of water. The one on the cliff started to fly with white glitter following behind her. The one of the cloud just flew away with a couple of rose peddles following behind and to leave a present for the students below. The one on the beach, he turned around and walked out of sight.

Knight looked up to Marius and smiled at him, "Come on. Lets go back to the acadamy. I'm sure Brendan is waiting for you there."

Marius nooded without saying a word and walked slowly with his dad to the acadamy. Brendan is sitting in his open large window and watched all of this happening. Smiling and feeling very good about himself, he watched all the students walk out of the acadamy to see all of this happening and cheering one for the honkers.

'Thank you.' Brendan said to himself, 'Thank you so much Marius.'

I don't know why I wrote that last sentence. I was listening to music and it kind of fitted with it, but as I think of it, it could mean that his relationship with Marius is strong and they trust eachother. Something like that. Well, I hope you guys liked my post. Sorry for all the mistakes (spelling, typos, and grammer). I was just writing this without checking over it. I'll fix it up sometime.

Happy posting! ;)