PDA

View Full Version : [POLL!] "Turn up the AC!" ... " No, turn up the heat!"

Pichu
18th June 2003, 02:02 AM
A simple poll... do you want the climate to be warmer or cooler?
You can post why if you like down here... :)

Me: I like it warmer where I live. Last few weeks was really cold... 15 centigrade only. :(

Interpol HQ
18th June 2003, 02:22 AM
I would want it warmer, because i cant function in the cold. When it gets cold Im usually huddled up in my room with my electric blanket on high.

conspiracy
18th June 2003, 02:29 AM
Yah.. I love it sitting under a tree feeling the breeze go by with my friends... doing things that nobody else should ever do. I want it to be colder cuz I've been getting sunburn on my scalp.. (I have REALLY short hair)

HAWAII

yah.. that's where I live :D

Interpol HQ
18th June 2003, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by g_rock

HAWAII

yah.. that's where I live :D

Hate you..... :mad:

Fishchicken
18th June 2003, 03:53 AM
man i hate cold. the last winter here lasted for six friggin' months,over one feet of snow and always -15 to -35 celcius. CAN YOU FRIGGIN' BELIEVE IT!?!?

but the summer days have been really warm. about +15 to +30 celcius that fits to me.
(like it ain't obvious,i prefer warm.;) )

Azure Pathos-Sketchit
18th June 2003, 06:47 AM
Cooler. I love the cold, even when it numbs me. Besides, I live on...Guam...which is practically on the friggin' Equator....and even the nights are hot here! I can't stand it! I get sunburns in places I never thought I could get sunburns! :mad: OK, that's an exaggerations, but my point is that it gets so unbearably hot here that I just wanna kill off the sun with some huge water cannon. :P

Lady Vulpix
18th June 2003, 07:16 AM
Well, it's almost winter here, so I like it just as it is right now. But in the summer, I really wish it could be cooler. So I guess I'm on the 'cool' side.

Avian Freeze
18th June 2003, 10:22 AM
I like the cold better. It's almost summer but the weather's kinda weird :\. It snowed in April! And now it's warmer, but it's raining a lot. THe heat just gets to me cause it's all sticky and makes me go real lazy, so yea, I prefer the cold. Besides, I love having snowball fights :D.

Slowking86
18th June 2003, 10:51 AM
The only reason that i like the cold is that it makes rain into snow which makes me beeing able to go snowboarding.. Other than that it just makes me stay inside for several months.. I just don't lik beeing outside when the temperature is below 5 degrees celsius.. It's just cold and dark..

Warm weather is much better and i could use some more of it up here in Norway. The weather is sometimes weird here and often cold.. forunately i live south in the country, but it gets below -10 celsius in the winter and is over 20 almos 30 sometimes in the summer.. but up north in the country it can vary from -50 in the winter :o to about 20 in the summer..

I would just like more sunny days.. and sunny days means warmth.. so i prefer warm over cold..

Crystal Mew
18th June 2003, 03:26 PM
After this last month, it has been REALLY hot in our house, (thank-goodness the AC is finally on :) ) so I prefer the cold...because you can keep adding clothes to make you warm, and like I found out when I was in heatstrokes, there's only so much you can take off >_>; and still be hot.

Craig
18th June 2003, 03:29 PM
I voted for warmer.. I live in Canada, that should be self-explanatory :D LOL but not warmer all year round.. huff puff..summer.. *sweat*

Angel Blossom
18th June 2003, 03:31 PM
I wish it could be warmer. It's not freezing here, but it's not warm either. Here in San Francisco, it's usually foggy and cold. It's been like that all week long. No sun, no warmth.. it's so boring. And I'm tired of that weather! I just wish it could be over 70 degrees here for once. :\

Fett One
18th June 2003, 06:22 PM
I like the weather just the way it is right now. It's not too hot and it's not too cold. Unfortunately in another week or two the weather's going to get warmer at which point I would like for it to get cooler so that it's as nice as it is now.

UmbreonCurse
18th June 2003, 06:27 PM
I like the weather warm..but I like the indoors cool. I HATE the cold outsiode, hate it, hate it, HATE IT! I love it when it's nice and warm (and I live in Texas, so we get lots of that) but indoors I can't be warm..especilly at night, I can NEVER sleep f it's hot. I have to be nice and cold.

Thy
18th June 2003, 06:30 PM
I like being cold. Sit in bed and read with a fire going. Heaven. Plus you feal warm and snug in blankets or clothes. I like it...unless I want to sleep in the nude, then hot. Nothing like sweating in bed nude.

She_wolf_warrior
18th June 2003, 06:36 PM
I'm always at home in a nice, cold, environment. I swear, I never get cold, even colds are no problem for me. If winter never came, I WILL FREAK OUT:yes:

Oddish17
18th June 2003, 11:36 PM
I would prefer it to be colder, but I don't really mind the summer heat. If it got any hotter here all the old people would wither up and die, and that would just be a huge mess to clean up.

ILikePokemonP
21st June 2003, 06:53 AM
Summer's my fave season, so take a guess :)

I just cope better with warmer temperatures but if it's too hot I can't sleep.

Silver Ledian
21st June 2003, 12:26 PM
I think a big of warmth and coolness are equally needed to have a balanced climate and indeed to feel happier in the place that you live. If it was hot all the time I'd feel so dehydrated I'd want to kill myself - plus sun lotion is so annoying, when I was in Spain I'd to put it on every 2 hours - but at the same time, if it was cold all the time then I'd feel really unhappy and uncomfortable with my home....

However, if you mean just at the minute then I guess I'd like it to be a bit warmer...since it's the start of summer here and yet there's not as much sun or heat where I live. Then again, there never is here...it's the same in winter, except vice versa :D:D:D