PDA

View Full Version : Taking video game/anime requests

Shadow Trainer Ash
18th June 2003, 01:28 PM
Well, since summer is upon me and I don't have any *real* people to talk to, boredom has stabbed me in the back so I thought I might as well take requests. Now usually when i take requests, like... 20 people ask me for pictures and I never end up finishing them, so please, only five requests at a time ^^; And nothing too hard, either... as I'm only fourteen and am no professional. o_o

Anyhow, I'll take requests for the following things:

D.N. Angel
Wolf's Rain
Senkaiden Houshin Engi
.hack//SIGN, .hack//DUSK
Fruits Basket
Pokémon (If you want a new pokémon or character, you'll have to show me a picture, considering after losing interest I have no diea about any of the new monsters anymore)
Final Fantasy VI, VII (My specialty), VIII, X, Tactics
Valkyrie Profile
Kingdom Hearts
Lunar
Tales of Eternia

Just beware that my female characters are very very bad ^^;; I need to practice them quite a bit

Dragon_Claw
18th June 2003, 01:34 PM
a chibi mudkip, if you can draw chibi. If not, just draw it as good as possible: http://pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs007.png

Shadow Trainer Ash
18th June 2003, 02:07 PM
okay... it's almost done. Just gotta finish up the coloring

Shadow Trainer Ash
18th June 2003, 02:53 PM
Well, I hope it's okay... I tried coloring it, but I'm not very good at anything that has to do with crayons, so.... yeah. Anyway, it was my first time drawing Mudkip so I hope it's okay ^^; i tried my best to make it chibi

[attachment deleted by admin]

Umbry Ashley
18th June 2003, 06:38 PM
wooooowww!! can u give me an umbreon,plesase^__^?????

Shadow Trainer Ash
18th June 2003, 07:24 PM
Oh I loooove Umbreon ^_^ That's why i had a great time drawing this... best Umbreon i've ever done, I think. o_o but then again, i haven't drawn one in about two years xD

Anyway, I really hope you like it! ^_^

SneaselReborned
18th June 2003, 07:48 PM
Darn, no Inu Yasha or Slayers. Meh.

Could you do a picture of the main character from Kingdom Hearts swinging that little Key-Sword thingamabobby?

The Prophet
18th June 2003, 07:51 PM
Could you draw Sephiroth as a Mewtwo Pokémorph?

Shadow Trainer Ash
18th June 2003, 08:16 PM
Here's Sora :D I hope you like it, because I'm awful proud of it... besides his left arm's hands o_o;;; They look mutated xD

Oh, and The Prophet, is it okay if I add a Anthro Cloud Mew in the corner? xDD;; I just have a weird temptation

EDIT: Fixed up Sora's hands

Geofree
18th June 2003, 08:31 PM
I'm not here for requests but I must say your artistic talents are impressive. I've seen alot of art thrown around in this forum but your art is diferent, you do a great job. But I also think that you should advance to the next step as far as drawing goes. Try changing your sketches into permanate drawings, removing unwanted lines..etc from your sketches. Then it would look even better! Hope this critism was helpful :wave:

Shadow Trainer Ash
18th June 2003, 09:34 PM
Sorry that it's not the best, but I've never done anything like this before. ^^; Cloud mew looked a bitt oo mutated, so I took him out the picture and just left Sephiroth-two like you had originally asked. Anyway, here's your Pokémorph :D

Kari and Mewtwo
18th June 2003, 10:37 PM
finally, someone who takes requests of FFVI.. >:)

okay..

Could you draw Kefka (before he gets the power from the statues) in magitek armor (like the way they look on the psx version) laughing hysterically while terra (also in magitek armor, wearing the slave crown) starts beatin the crap out of edgar & locke?

i know youre not good at females, so i'm not expecting terra to look perfect, but at least have it so that all the attention is on kefka.

Shadow Trainer Ash
18th June 2003, 10:47 PM
Okay... but that one might take a while. ^^; As Magitek armor is really... o_o And I don't draw mecha often. But I'll try my best! >: ) And would you mind showing me a picture of the magitek armor in the psx version? Because I've only played the snes version of FFVI

Thanks!

Kari and Mewtwo
18th June 2003, 10:54 PM
sure, i'll try to find it if i can.

edit: I couldn't find any from the FMVs (they only show the magitek armor in like 1 of the 3 bonus FMVs), but i hope this will help (its the same as it looks in the FMVs, as far as I know):

http://ffinsider.net/image.php?loc=/ff6/art/terra02.jpg

Metal Claw
18th June 2003, 11:05 PM
STA!

Nice seeing you again!

First:
Nice sketches...its good to see original pokemon and not Sugimori pics re-drawn!

Secondly:
I still have the banner you made me! Thanx! I'm attempting to make banners as well, will you take a look at my banners thread to critique?

Finally:
A request! Can you sketch me a Hitmonlee? Do it when you have time...I'm in no rush.....

Thanx!

Thy
19th June 2003, 07:30 AM
Could you draw a Flareon with its back arched really high like a cat's back when it sees a dog. Thanks STA!

BTW, great artwork! Where have you been? As with Metal Claw, I too have kept my tiger banner. It's great. You should do more.

The Prophet
19th June 2003, 07:48 AM
He he, Sephirothtwo's awesome! Could ya draw Cloud as a Jolteon morph?

Shadow Trainer Ash
19th June 2003, 10:55 AM
Here's your Hitmonlee, Metal Claw. :-D Since Hitmonlee has a lot of shines, i actually did yours in graphite pencil. I'm sorry I'm not done with yorus yet, Kari & Mewtwo, but like I said, it's probably going to take a while due to the magitek armor, so is it okay if I finish up the other requests before I begin it?

Oh! And currently I'm learning to color in Photoshop. So once I get a fiar amount of requests done and finish learning, I'll color everyone's pictures. ^_^

Umbry Ashley
19th June 2003, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Umbry Ashley
wooooowww!! can u give me an umbreon,plesase^__^?????

maaaan that's wiiiild!! thanks,thanks,thanks and thanks again!!!That umbreon looks like so wild!!*____*

Katie
19th June 2003, 12:44 PM
I'm still waiting for my banner >=((((( haha jk ~_^
you've already drawn me the pic I'd request (that houndizard one), so I won't bother you with another. I'd just like to say what an awesome artist you are, you have such a cool unique style! keep up the great work, I look foreward to seeing more from you ;)

~Katie

Metal Claw
19th June 2003, 12:44 PM
Thanx STA!
That Hitmonlee was great!

Thanx alot!

Kari and Mewtwo
19th June 2003, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Shadow Trainer Ash
I'm sorry I'm not done with yorus yet, Kari & Mewtwo, but like I said, it's probably going to take a while due to the magitek armor, so is it okay if I finish up the other requests before I begin it?

sure, I can wait.

Shadow Trainer Ash
19th June 2003, 05:00 PM
Here's your Flareon, Thyzisen! :D I had actually finished it about four hours ago, but my friend called, and being both very erm... talkative, spent those hours talking until our phones went dead. o_O;; We're very strange

Umbry Ashley
19th June 2003, 06:33 PM
man...ur pictures really roooox!!!

Dragon_Claw
20th June 2003, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by Shadow Trainer Ash
Well, I hope it's okay... I tried coloring it, but I'm not very good at anything that has to do with crayons, so.... yeah. Anyway, it was my first time drawing Mudkip so I hope it's okay ^^; i tried my best to make it chibi

Wow, it looks so cute! Mind if I use it in my sig?

Shadow Trainer Ash
20th June 2003, 07:41 AM
:D Nope! use it as you please. and I'm coloring it right now in photoshop, so once it's finished, I'll send it to you right away. :)

Dragon_Claw
20th June 2003, 11:36 AM
can you resize the image to 450 x 450

Thy
21st June 2003, 10:42 AM
Thank STA. It looks great (as always with your work) The tail had a great fade touch too it. Great work STA.

BTW, 4 hours on the phone? Hate to see your phonebill.:o

The_Hunter
21st June 2003, 04:50 PM
Ummm....could you make stuff from the Metroid series?
If so-then I'd like a banner of an Omega Pirate.

Shadow Trainer Ash
21st June 2003, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by The_Hunter
Ummm....could you make stuff from the Metroid series?
If so-then I'd like a banner of an Omega Pirate.

I'm sorry, but I'm only taking requests from the things I posted on the first page. If you change your request to fit the rules of what I'll draw, I'll gladly take your request. :)

The_Hunter
21st June 2003, 07:48 PM
Hmm...okay...improvise...umm...
Oh,yeah! You can base my banner on picture here. (http://community.webshots.com/photo/77875888/77876126XeQMCG)
And yes,that's a rough picture of what an Omega Pirate is.;)

Gengar's Shadow
21st June 2003, 07:56 PM
ok, i talked to you, and can you draw Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin? Thanx!

Fai D. Flowright
22nd June 2003, 08:56 AM
Have you played .hack//INFECTION also, or have you just seen the series? If you have played INFECTION, I have a request I'd like to make. If you haven't, I can modify it! ^_^

DragonLover
22nd June 2003, 12:54 PM
i hope this asking for too much but can i get a ninetales with the wings of charizard. that would be soo coooool

thanks in advance

Shadow Trainer Ash
22nd June 2003, 01:27 PM
Whiteangel - yep. ^_^ I've played INFECTION. I just didn't put it down, considering that DUSK has pratically replicas of the main two characters. :P So just send away youre request.

Dragonlover - Sure. ^_^ I'll add it to my requests

Everyone - Sorry I haven't finished everything yet. ^^;; I've been kinda relaxing the last few two days, plus trying to get my summer languagae arts homework done

Fai D. Flowright
22nd June 2003, 04:50 PM
This is my request:

Put Lady Subaru, Mia, Elk, BlackRose, Tsukasa, and Mimiru together in a pic. I don't care what kind of poses theyare in, but be creative and interesting. It doesn't matter to what knid of background thier in, either. I would just like a pic of those 6 together. Thanks lots if you can do this! ^_^

Dragon_Claw
26th June 2003, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Dragon_Claw
can you resize the image to 450 x 450

Shadow Trainer Ash
27th June 2003, 12:09 PM
Oh gosh... >__< I'm so very sorry... I got grounded (my computer and pencils were taken away X_X) so I've been erm... yeah *hides* >_> Eep.

Latios & Latias
1st July 2003, 04:45 PM
can u draw me a chibi latias and a chibi latios playing in a sandbox with a bucket and spade? i know it sounds odd but it would look cool... thx in advance! btw ur art is amazing

Bjarni Haraldur SigfĂşsson
2nd July 2003, 02:26 PM
I would like picture of Pidgeot fly and Warturtle is on his bag and Pidgeot is flying with Warturtle in the sky! Thanks alot!