PDA

View Full Version : *~Training Ground~* *Sign ups!*

Pichu Luver
18th June 2003, 05:22 PM
Training Ground, The Bridling, Terra Firma (terrorize then fortify) this small island off the north coast of Hoenn is called by many names. It’s wooded with a large lake near the centre. The sleeping/eating area is near the lake. So is easy to get to for students to go swimming. Simply though is a place to send uncontrollable youngsters to be subdued, the weaklings to become hardy, and the average Pokemon to become extraordinary. A training ground for all Pokemon. The teachers are ruthless and will not hesitate to attack if you disobey them deliberately (if you are just tired and collapse that’s different) For the time being however the institute is only accepting Elemental Pokemon. That means only Fire, Water, Grass, Electric, Psychic, Dark, Ghost, Ice, and Dragon are aloud to come and train. If you’re a mix, not a problem, just one of your types has to be Elemental. You’re youngsters too, not yet evolved. Maybe even still in baby form, but want to train to be the best out there. Serve your masters well if caught, never fail in battle, to evolve perhaps. As this institute does have the stones or items needed but you must prove worthy and ready to evolve. You train 5 days a week, dawn till dusk. One hour break for lunch. Your food and/or sleeping quarters are underground with the entrance to the sleeping/food area a cave coming out from a smooth grey rock. On the break days Pokemon on the island that are not students may attack. This is the ultimate training facility, are you ready for it?

Your parents enrol you, you see a sign in Pokemon writing carved into tree, how ever you find out you read a message saying: “You want to be the best? Come to a small pebble beach on the northern most tip of Hoenn at dawn on July 1st. It’ll be hard, but you will become masters by the end.” So little information but you decide what the heck you could use some toughening up. But you get more then you bargained for the day you reach that island.

You can be a teacher or student but I only need 4 teachers and a Vice-Principle. Two sign-ups is the max per person.

Teacher/School Authority

Pokemon: (no Legendaries)
Name:
Description:
Personality:
History:
Relations:
Class You Teach or School Authority Position:
Other:

Classes Available to Teach or School Authority Position:

Principle: Awn Ace~Pichu Luver
HP: (taught in a field with extra long grass to you trip a lot)
Speed: (taught on a race like track)
Attack(taught in a grassy field): Krogan~Opaque Onigoori
Defence: (taught in a sand pit with rocks scattered about)
Special Attack(taught on floating pads over a lake): Seryn~Dark Templar 8
Special Defence: (taught in an enclosed really thick wooded area)

Student

Pokemon: (no Legendaries)
Name:
Description:
Personality:
History:
Relations:
Class Order: (the order in which you’d like your classes to run)
Roommates: (4 to a room)
Other:

The day will have two classes per day, one before lunch and one after. The school will run in 3-Day schedules. For example Speed and Attack on Day 1, Defence and Special Defence on Day 2, and Special Attack and HP on Day 3. Get it? *Hopes so*

Mine:

Teacher/School Authority

Pokemon: Manectric
Name: Awn Ace
Description: Just looks like your average Manectric, maybe a little leaner then most but still an overall average build. His fur coat however is a navy blue colour and very sleek. Water just runs off his coat it doesn’t seep through. He has a scar over his right eye and down his right leg. The yellow part on his body is the same shade. His eyes instead of being red are silver. No one can really hold his gaze for a long time; they seem to see right through you.
Personality: Very strict and will not stand up for any nonsense from his students. He’s not the friendliest Pokemon you’d ever meet either, he won’t hesitate giving a Pokemon punishment if he or she needs it. Be that cleaning or actually attacking the student, he wants utmost obedience from his students and will stand for nothing else. Deep down though he just wants the best for his students, and is worried about their safety.
History: He was the runt of his family and no one thought he would live. His own mother abandoned him only 5 days after he hatched. A Pokemon trainer found him almost dead and nursed him back to health. He then released him into the wild not knowing he had no idea how to survive. He wondered around for about 6 years and learned how to live in the wild by watching other Pokemon. He evolved pretty soon and found his mother by accident when he got into a battle with a trainer when he was 12. He held nothing back and very nearly killed her. He still had some caring in him though and left her for the trainer to rush to a Pokemon Centre. He got into a battle with a Pokemon trainer not long afterwards and he got his scars from the Aggron. The trainer didn’t even capture him just left him there to die. Funny thing was the same trainer who saved him when he was a pup found him again and healed him. He was let go and he has wandered around Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn since then. He now set up the Training Ground for Pokemon and he hopes will ensure they get worthy trainers if caught or are never hurt like he was.
Relations: Old pals with Krogan.
Class You Teach or School Authority Position: Principle
Other: *shocks other with Thunder* *Runs*

Student

Pokemon: Trapinch
Name: Twi
Description: She’s a little taller then the average Trapinch, her legs are longer so she can run faster and she doesn’t tip over because of her head (hey it’s a big head). Her belly is a light purple instead of white. Her eyes are a dark sky blue as well.
Personality: Friendly to everyone and very caring. She’ll defend any of her friends from bullies or an especially unfair being teacher. When it comes to battling though she’s a big coward, she hates it. Will only fight if it’s absolutely necessary, other then that she’s usually very obedient to teachers, she hates to get yelled at.
History: Not much of a history she’s lived in the sand dunes of Route 111 around the ruins for her whole life. She didn’t really know her parents to well. They made sure hatched ok but left after that. She was told that was the way of the Flygon. She talked to all the Pokemon there and that’s how she became so outgoing. She left the desert to explore and she’s run into the beach and has decided to go to the Training Ground.
Relations: None yet
Class Order: Day 1~Attack, Speed Day 2~Special Defence, HP Day 3~Defence, Special Attack
Roommates: Kimori(SmearGal), Sheni(Opaque Onigoori), Kiwi(Kiwi Twist)
Other:*crunches other*

~Pichu

SmearGal
18th June 2003, 05:40 PM
Sounds fun...

Student:
Pokemon: Treecko
Name: Kimori (Lol.)
Description: Like any Treecko, except her stomach and her eyes are sky blue. She's slim and small, so she specializes in Speed techniques.
Personality: Quiet and shy, but not afraid to go out and do something. She prefers sunbathing rather than fighting. She's afraid of trainers, but she hopes that this school will help her get over it.
History: She and her siblings were orphaned when their mother was capture by a trainer when they were all very young. A few months later she returned from a little stroll around the forest to find that her family was gone. She found out later that they were all captured by trainers. This has made her extremely nervous around them.
Relations: Any cute male Treeckos, or any in the Monster/Dragon egg group. Lol.
Class Order: Day 1: Defense, HP. Day 2: Special Defence, Special Attack. Day 3: Attack, Speed.
Roommates: Perhaps...Twi? If it's okay with you, Pichu.
Other: *screams bloody murder*

~Smear

Krystalline Kabutops
18th June 2003, 05:52 PM
Pokemon: Dratini
Name: Sheni
Description: A normal Dratini, except the head dot is green.
Personality: She's very quiet and sad, but determined. LOTS of mood swings.
History: Bred by an expert breeder, she escaped and was adopted by Salamences.
Relations: Spirit is her BF.
Class Order: Day 1: Special Attack, Special Defense. Day 2: HP, Speed. Day 3: Attack, Defense.
Roommates: Kimori, Twi, Kiwi
Other: *hides*

Damn, more editing for me to do..

baby jolteon
18th June 2003, 06:02 PM
Pokemon: Treekco
Name: Kiwi(xD)
Description: He color has a skybluish tint to it.
Personality: She very hyper at time and quite loud sometimes. She speaks her mind alot too. She sometimes ends the rules but very rarely.
History: She has a long lost sister that just vanished at age 5 for no reason.
Relations: single o.o
Class order: Day one: Specail Attack, Specail Defense. Day two: HP, Speed. Day three: Attack, Defense
Room mates: Kimori, Twi, and Sheni? If thats ok with y'all o.o;;

Toxicity
18th June 2003, 07:03 PM
I said I'd join...So here....
Student:
Pokemon: Squirtle
Name: Serenity
Description: Has silver eyes, and what's blue is darker than normal.
Personality: Is mainly dark depressive, silent, and anti-social. Once you get to know her, she'll seem calm and gentle. Tries to be friendly to everybody, but sometimes fails.
History: She grew up as the only child of her parents, always close to them. Since her parents were usually gone a lot during her childhood, she watched herself a lot and matured quickly. After her father was captured by Team Aqua when she was ten, and those two have been alone since.
Relations: None yet.
Class Order: Day 1~Special Attack, HP; Day 2~Defence, Speed; Day 3~Attack, Special Defense.
Room mates: None yet. ;_;
Other: *shoots with water gun and runs*

Pichu Luver
18th June 2003, 08:25 PM
You are all accepted! Np with the roommates with me. I'll just get rid of the VP.

~Pichu

Shadow Djinn
18th June 2003, 09:42 PM
Pokemon: Flygon
Name: Seryn
Description:http://www.upnetwork.net/pvg/games/rs/pokedex/118.shtml Look at the turquoise Flygon
Personality:Serious and stern, has a light sense of humor sometimes.
History:Grew up in a family of Flygons, but was the only one surviving after poachers hunted his family down.
Relations: ...
Class You Teach or School Authority Position: Special Attack
Other:

Pokemon: (no Legendaries)Dratini
Name:Spirit
Description:Blue skin is turquoise...and there is a small turquoise spot instead.
Personality:Slightly friendly, loves to zip around the ground. He smiles a lot.
History: One day when he went swimming, then when he went back, his family was gone. A family of Kingdra adopted him.
Relations:Sheni's best friend...if okay..
Class Order: (the order in which you’d like your classes to run)Special Attack, Special Def, Day 2: Hp, Speed, Day 3: Attack, Def
Roommates: (4 to a room)None yet
Other:

Krystalline Kabutops
18th June 2003, 10:03 PM
I'm fine with Spirit being Sheni's BF. *edits*

Arnen
18th June 2003, 10:28 PM
~Pokemon: Torchic
~Name: Kazume
~Gender: F
~Age: 13
~Description: See attachment.
~Personality: Hyper and a huge tomboy, she always has something to say. She tends to be shy around strangers, however.
~History: TBR.
~Relations: None.
~Class Order:
-Day one: Speed, HP
-Day two: Attack, Special Attack
-Day three: Defense, Special Defense
~Roommates: Sam (Pichu, Samchu), Keropii (Poliwag, Parsec's Politoed), Tare (Surskit, also Parsec's Politoed)
~Other: Meh...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Samchu
19th June 2003, 03:57 PM
This looks cool!

Pokemon: Pichu
Name: Sam
Description: His fur is more gold than yellow and his eyes are a deep read colour.
Personality: Quite friendly and out-going but doesn't really let anyone get to know him. He sometimes tends to come off as obnoxious and jerky but is generally quite nice.
History: TBR
Relations: none
Class Order: Day 1~HP, Speed, Day 2~Attack, special attack, Day 3~Defence, Special defence
Roommates: Kazume?
Other: ferociously attacks other and runs

Dogman
19th June 2003, 05:08 PM
Pokemon:Bagon
Name:Garon
Description:His skin is black and he has red eyes.
Personality:He gets very confident a lot,and is willing to try anything.Can be mean sometimes,but is quite nice.
History:He was the youngest in his family.After his father and mother were captured,he escaped.
Relations:None.
Class order:Day 1~Special attack,attack,Day 2~Speed,defence,Day 3~HP,Special defence
Roomates:Anyone???
Other:*Eats other*

Everoy
19th June 2003, 08:42 PM
Pokemon: Poliwag
Name: Keropii (Ke-RO-pee)
Description: He's a shiny Poliwag!
Personality: He can be slighly annoying, but people get over that. He can often be the comic relief. He makes friends easily.
History: His parents adopted him. His parents are Masquerains.
Relations: BFF and bro to with Tare, my other char
Class Order:
Day 1~ Attack, Special Attack
Day 2~ Defence, Special Defence
Day 3~ HP, Speed
Roommates: Sam, Kazume, and Tare

Pokemon: Surskit
Name: Tare (TA-ray)
Description: He's a shiny Surskit!
Personality: He always laughs at jokes, even if they are bad. He always follows his adopted bro. He is determined to become a strong Masquerain.
History: He was lonely until his parents took in Keropii. Then they were always together.
Relations: BFF and bro to with Keropii, my other char
Class Order:
Day 1~ Attack, Special Attack
Day 2~ Defence, Special Defence
Day 3~ HP, Speed
Roommates: Sam, Kazume, and Keropii

Arnen
19th June 2003, 08:46 PM
S'okay with me if we're roommates, Sam and Parsec :)

Pichu Luver
19th June 2003, 09:24 PM
All's good except for yours Parsec's Politoed. The Poliwag is fine but you can't have Teddiursa. I said only elemental types which are: Fire, Water, Electric, Grass, Psychic, Dark, Ghost, Ice and Dragon. Sry. Btw anyone mind signing up as a teacher too?(unless you have) I need some O.o'' lol

~Pichu

Krystalline Kabutops
19th June 2003, 09:30 PM
Sure, I'll do a teacher..

Pokemon: Salamence :P
Name: Krogan
Description: A little smaller then a normal Salamence, but still very intimidating. His colors are reversed.
Personality: Very stern and gruff, but inside hes a marshmellow.
History: Grew up in a rough and tumble family.
Relations: Old pal of Awn's?
Class You Teach or School Authority Position: Attack
Other: ........

Everoy
19th June 2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Pichu Luver
All's good except for yours Parsec's Politoed. The Poliwag is fine but you can't have Teddiursa. I said only elemental types which are: Fire, Water, Electric, Grass, Psychic, Dark, Ghost, Ice and Dragon. Sry. Btw anyone mind signing up as a teacher too?(unless you have) I need some O.o'' lol

~Pichu

'kay, I changed it to Surskit.

Pichu Luver
19th June 2003, 10:05 PM
K all's good now Parsec's Politoed. Thankies Opaque Onigoori and sure Awn can be his pal.

~Pichu

Arnen
19th June 2003, 10:32 PM
I'll make a teacher too, I guess...

~Pokemon: Arcanine
~Name: Galantia Riyonni
~Gender: F
~Age: 27
~Description: Very... Vibrant. Instead of the usual red-orange, she is bright blue. Instead of the tannish color on most Arcanine's tails and etc., she is a light shade of yellow. Her stripes are dark grey, and her eyes are green. (see attachment)
~Personality: Relatively calm and reserved, but has a quick temper. She seems a bit cruel and heartless to students, but is really very caring and kind.
~History: TBR...
~Relations: ... All the teachers, I guess...
~Class You Teach: Speed
~Other: Knows Extremespeed. *whee! ^-^'

[attachment deleted by admin]

Toxicity
20th June 2003, 05:39 AM
I'll make a teacher, too! ^-^

Pokemon: Misdreavus
Name: Spirit Galoria
Description: Her pinkishness is replaced by a soft, yet cold, gray color, eyes are dark, and the jewels around her neck are blue.
Personality: She's quite moody and naive, despite the self-spoken side of her. She's actually quite nice to the students, and will do whatever she has to for them to learn in her class.
History: She was born within a deep chamber of Mt. Pyre, unlike most of her kind, and was abandoned because she was the runt of her and her twin. She spent much of her life floating around the chambers, searching for any signs of light and friendship. When she was twenty-five, she finally found a way out, making it on her own.
Relations: Friends with all the teachers...I guess....
Class you Teach: Special Defence
Other: *turns invisible and smacks other**runs*

Pichu Luver
21st June 2003, 08:46 AM
Thanks a lot peoples! Really appriciated, yes I relize I can't spell appriciated. -.-' Shhhhh it's a secret. I'll start this soon, no worries.

~Pichu

Anita
22nd June 2003, 05:58 AM
Sounds interesting.. mind if I join? ^^'

Pokemon: Houndour
Name: Shadowfire
Description: Your average houndour.
Personality: Keeps to herself a lot, isn't the friendliest pokemon you've ever seen. She tends to act without thinking, and sometimes be a little arrogant.. but she's trying her best to change, and she hopes the school will help.
History: Not much of a known history.. she's forgotten just about everything in her past a year ago, and is still trying to remember.
Relations: None, really..
Class Order: Day 1- Attack, Speed ; Day 2- Defense, Special Defense ; Day 3- HP, Special Attack
Roommates: None yet.

Duo_Washu_III
22nd June 2003, 02:50 PM
Pokemon: charmander
Name:blaze
Description: blue charmander.
Personality: playful, enjoys following people. clumsy, too. gets in a lot of accidents. :D
History: really, i don't know. he was given to me by a friend who found him stealing food in his cabinet
Relations: smeargal's treecko
Class Order: attack,items,lunch,and speed (if lunch won't work, then defense.)
Roommates: miko,gothic (if possible) smeargal
Other: likes food!!!

hope i can join. this looks cool!

Duo_Washu_III
25th June 2003, 01:09 AM
fine i'll do my friend shruiken's real pokemon, he's a teacher:D

Pokemon: hitmonlee
Name: li ( sounds as in chun "li" because of kick special
Description: inverted eyes(black is white and white is black)
Personality:very dtermined
History: well, the first pokemon shruiken had. won it by fighting pokemon himself
Relations: blaze
Class: speed
Other: teases pokemon, mostly blaze.

hoping to get him on!

Pichu Luver
26th June 2003, 10:08 AM
Sorry Dou_Washu_III but you can't have hitmonlee cause he's a fighting(elementals only) and speed is already taken as a class. You can choose between HP, and Defense for classes. I'm going to start this RPG today people just so you know... I'll need two more teachers(supposing Dou_Washu_III changes the pokemon and class) or I'll just er play them as background people, not much to do with the story.

~Pichu

Duo_Washu_III
26th June 2003, 10:34 AM
special attack and....golduck :D and he's not duo, he's shruiken

Pichu Luver
26th June 2003, 10:43 AM
Special attack's taken so Hp or defense k? oh and blazes classes I didn't notice before but you have to choose an order for Attack, Special Attack, Defence, Speed, HP and Special Defence.

~Pichu

Duo_Washu_III
26th June 2003, 10:57 AM
arrgh!

defense for li.

order of class for blaze is defense,attack,speed,HP

but why can't lunch be a class? :D

Pichu Luver
26th June 2003, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Duo_Washu_III
arrgh!

defense for li.

order of class for blaze is defense,attack,speed,HP

but why can't lunch be a class? :D

LOL you have a class, then lunch then another class in the afternoon.

~Pichu

Duo_Washu_III
26th June 2003, 11:34 AM
hooraa for lunch!

Crystal Arcanine
17th July 2003, 12:07 PM
~Pokemon: Arcanine
~Name: Crystal Arcanine
~Gender: M
~Age: 6
~Description: Its body glints in the Sun, his legs move like the wind.
~Personality: Bright and tall he is still seeking his original owner.
~History: Read his history: http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19553 (the 1 by crystal arcanine obviously)
~Relations: Unknown
~Class You Teach: Attack
~Other: .................