PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Luver vs. A Grilled Fish: 3 on 3 <ref:Gengar's Shadow>

A Grilled Fish
19th June 2003, 01:35 AM
It has been a while since I battled last... And I have only hade a few battles ever. So please don't kill me.

The Arena is an outdoor grassy field. In the middle of the field is a pool of water that is fairly large. On the edge of a field is an active volcano that may (and probably will) erupt sometime during the battle, giving flying, fire, and water pokemon an advantage.

DQ is a week.

Challenger attacks first, I send out Valefor <Pidgey (f)>

Edit: Topic name change

ChobiChibi
19th June 2003, 11:31 AM
Oooh! I challenge i see! Okay, i accept! Go Cynders! (Cynderquill) (f)

Okay, first battle for Cynders! Right, be carefull of the water! Stay as far away from the water as possible! Start with swift to knock her down to the ground. If she lands in the water, use swift again. If not, use rollout. Finish the round with Flamethrower.

Swift~ Swift/rollout~ Flamethrower

Don't worry, this is my 5th battle.

Gengar's Shadow
19th June 2003, 02:42 PM
I ref, but what vs. what?

A Grilled Fish
22nd June 2003, 10:52 PM
What vs. What? I guess you mean
Pidgey versus Cyndaquil???:confused:

Pidgey, first Fly high into the sky, allowing swift to hit you. If you succeed then, the rollout should miss and you can fly back down hitting Cyndaquil. Try to knock it into the water, but if its too hard don't worry about it. Then counter its Flamethrower with a Steel Wing.

Fly up, Fly down, Steel Wing

Gengar's Shadow
23rd June 2003, 09:01 PM
Ok, here is the reffing, but i meant 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, 5v5, 6v6. Which one out of those, i must know. Anyway, here u go:

A GRILLED FISH VERSUS POKEMONLUVER

Post-Battle Status-

Valefor (Female Pidgy) [100% Health, 100% Energy, Fresh]

Cynders (Female Cyndaquil) [100% Health, 100% Energy, Fresh]

Commands-

Cynders ~*~Swift | Swift/Rollout | FlameThrower~*~

Valefor ~*~Fly Up | Fly Down | SteelWing~*~

ROUND THE FIRST!

As this new battle starts, it seems uncertain what will happen. Why you ask? Because we have no way of knowiing how much this battle is. It could be 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, 5v5, or even the loooong 6v6. This could be a plus, not knowing when someone will win, although im certain that A Grilled Fish will tell us sooner or later. Well, here he is now, not ready for any questions, just ready for a pokemon battle. He send out Valefor, his strong-looking pidgey. This pidgey is ready for battle, and waiting for her opponent. Wait, there her opponent is, pokemonluver, looking good, coming in for his...what, 5th battle? Thats the information we got, so its the truth. Anyway, pokemonluver sends out his pokemon, a good battler by the loks of it, Cynders the Cyndaquil. The battle is just about underway, and its gonna be a good one!

The battle starts with Valefor flying up high. High as far as we cant see her anymore. Well, thats not true, but she is still rising. This is true though: flying is fun! Ok, that was off topic, but whatever. Well, now Valefor is out of view, how will Cynders be able to get to her, being a non-flying pokemon. We are about to find out.

Cynders, knowing what to do and ready, makes star-shaped shurikens appear next to him. This is what he is doing, we all see. The move she is about to do, Swift, is a heat-seeking move and wont miss Valefor no matter how high she is. The stars shoots off, heading for the sky. In the distance we hear a yelp, obvously when the stars hit Valefor. That was quick, although they were going fast.

Now, more shurikens come to the side of Cynders. These stars, the move Swift once again, fly at the sky, were we saw them go last. Again, a yelp of pain comes from the sky, this time a bit more faint. Now, we wait for the attack from the airborne Pidgey.

We now see a speck from the sky, getting bigger and bigger. We see wings, and a little head. Its Valefor! Valefor, the used to be airborne Pidgey, swoops down and hits Cynders with her beak. That has do hurt. Cynders is hurt, but not going down anytime soon.

Now, Valefor, having commands and thus knowing what to do, does exactly what she was told to. This is to make one wing of her turn to steel for a brief second, and in that second, whack the opponent. This move is called Steel Wing. Well, the wing turns to steel, and Valefor flys at Cynders hard. The steel hitting the creature makes a small sound, of course hurting.

Cynders, knowing how to retaliate, shoots a small stream of fire from his mouth. It hits the flying pokemon, and she falls to the ground. Valefor, I mean. It looks kinda charred, but not burned. Valefor gets up, and looks ready. The first round is over, what will happen next?

Post-Battle Status-

Valefor (Female Pidgey) [80% Health, 91% Energy, Hurt, charred but not burned]

Cynders (Female Cyndaquil) [82% Health, 92% Energy, Hurt, headache]

Happy now?

A Grilled Fish
24th June 2003, 01:14 AM
Thanks for Reffing, Gengar's Shadow. The battle is 3v3, making for a fairly average lasting battle. I believe Pokemonluver attacks next so I will leave it at that.

Gengar's Shadow
24th June 2003, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by A Grilled Fish
Thanks for Reffing, Gengar's Shadow. The battle is 3v3, making for a fairly average lasting battle. I believe Pokemonluver attacks next so I will leave it at that.

Ok, but nope, its ur turn to attack

A Grilled Fish
24th June 2003, 09:45 PM
*whacks self on head*
I knew it was my turn, I was just seeing if you knew. ^_^;

OK Valefor, you may be charred, but I'm sure you can use Swagger, hopefully confusing Cynders, even though you will raise it's attack.
Then use Razor Wind, taking advantage of its confusion to inflict damage.
Finally, use Razor Wind one more time as your last attack.

Swagger, Razor Wind, Razor Wind

EDIT: Sorry, that's Razor Wind, not Razor Wing *_*;

ChobiChibi
26th June 2003, 12:54 PM
Hmm... I have no stratagy... Umm... BTW, this trainer is female.

Cynders, counter that swagger with Protect. We don't want you confused... Give it a Toxic and finish with swift through the wind!

Protect (swagger)~Toxic~Swift

Gengar's Shadow
26th June 2003, 10:24 PM
REFFING!

A GRILLED FISH VERSUS POKEMONLUVER

Pre-Battle Status-

Valefor (Female Pidgey) [80% Health, 91% Energy, Hurt, charred but not burned]

Cynders (Female Cyndaquil) [82% Health, 92% Energy, Hurt, headache]

Commands-

Valefor <M> Sawgger <M> RazorWind <M> RazorWind <M>

Cynders <M> Protect <M> Toxic <M> Swift <M>

ROUND THE SECOND!

This round starts with a little bit of information I got in the 'break'. If you HAVE to know, its that pokemonluver is a girl. Thats irrelevant to the match, but what ever. So the match right now is going to Cynders, the Female Cyndaquil. It is only a 2% difference, but you know, it could be faint or win. Not very likely, but it could happen. Just dont sue me if it doesnt. Anyway, the first round ended in a bang...lets hope this one starts AND ends in one!

The round starts with Cynders being the quick one. He summons some stars. These stars go right in front of her, and start rotating. They dissapear, leaving a see-through barrier. Nothing from the other side can be heard. Also, all forms of damage that would do damage to Cynders, now just hits the barrier. This barrier, however, isnt invinsible, as it comes down after 1 action, and after that action, everything hits Cynders. Well, unless something else happens. Anyway, if somebody uses Protect too many times, than the accuracy will also drop, making it harder to perform the move. Anyway, with the barrier up, not much Valefor can do, but she might find something. Oh, and one lat thing about the move 'Protect', that makes the barrier. It takes up lots of energy...

Valefor, mad and about to channel it into his words, doesnt even know that the barrier has been set up. So she just starts insulting Cynders about everything she can think of, even some non-true personal things. However, due to the barrier, Cynders hears nothing. Zip. Valefor, seeing that her tactics arent working, goes berserk. She starts yelling around, insultin with every word in her, wanting to get revenge. Of course, had she noticed the barrier, none of this would happen.

Cynders, on the other hand, has no idea what is happining. Sitting, or lets say standing, behind his barrier, nothing gets past. Why is the winged pokemon in a rage right now? Cynders doesnt know, im sure of that. So she waits, not knowing what exactly to do.

Valefor, now calmed down, but not all the way, starts getting ready for her move. Cynders, seeing that her shield has gone down, wants to make a new one. But it just so happens that she has to do something else, so she waits. Valefor, now ready for her move, summons a sharp wind taht rushes to Cynders. Well, not sharp, but you know what I mean, dont you? Cynders gets hit by this, cutting her instantly. You can see the cut well, as it stands out. Cynders is also taken aback, but she gets up quickly, only to wince and get back to the ground.

Cynders finally gets up, this time for good. Well, not for good, but for the next little while I gues. What I mean is that she didnt fall down again ~_~. Anyway, she is mad at Valefor for the cut. She gets back at her by spewing poisen at Valefor. Yes, I know that is a phrase, but this time, it is real. The toxin hits Valefor right on the beak, poisoning her instantly. This sint regular poison, you know. This poison is special; a lot worse than regular. This is how I work toxic poisoning: 2%, then 4%, then 6%, 8%, 10%, 12%, 14%, and so on. Basically, increase 2% each round-_-.

Now, Cynders, happy with what just happened, and seeing that Valefor is not ready at the time, summons some stars again. No, not the barrier again. This time, the stars fly right to Valefor, and hits her. Bad. These stars couldnt miss if they tried; they are heat-seeking. Its not that they will ALWAYS hit at the perfect spot, just they WONT miss. Giod enough for me, what about you?

Valefor now, REALLY mad at the poison, summons the weapon that did so much the last time. RazorWind. The sharp(once again, you know what I mean) wind rips through Cynders, hitting the same place. The cut enlargens, and Cynders yells in pain, and falls down. She tries to get up, but the pain stops her. She gets to finally sit up, but in vain. She winces again and falls down. The cut now is big enough to need to go to the doctor, but Cynders finally gets up, ready for battle once more.

Post-Battle Status-

Valefor (Female Pidgey) [71% Health, 83% Energy, Poisoned(Toxic(2% Next round)), mad, hurting]

Cynders (Female Cyndaquil) [63% Health, 78% Energy, cut, bleeding a little, drained]

There!

ChobiChibi
28th June 2003, 10:40 AM
Poor Cynders! It's ok, we'll get there eventually!

Right, start with smoke screen to reduce accuracy. Stay behind the smoke! Get Pidge in the smoke. Now, don't move! The smoke might be over the water and you don't want to fall in now, do you? So, use flamethrower twice to finish.

Smokescreen~Flamethrower x2

A Grilled Fish
29th June 2003, 05:16 AM
Valefor, wait until Cynders uses smokescreen. When you see the smoke, quickly use Gust not only in an attempt to blow the smoke away, but also to damage Cynders! Next, charge up your Sky Attack, hopefully causing the first flamethrower to miss. And of course, finish off with your Sky Attack for some good damage on Cyndaquil.

Gust, Charge Sky Attack, Use Sky Attack

A Grilled Fish
29th June 2003, 05:25 AM
Ahh,
:(
I have to say this... In three days I'm going to New Zealand for 2.5 weeks. I probably will not have access to internet, and I don't think you guys want to wait that long. One week from now, if I haven't posted a message in this topic, Gengar's Shadow can disqualify me.
;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_;

*cry*

:(

EDIT: Or, if you want to continue the match in 2.5 weeks, we can postpone the DQ. It's up to you guys.

ChobiChibi
29th June 2003, 06:44 AM
Yeah, i don't mind waiting... As long as you don't mind waiting for me... I'm going to Germany on the 18th/19th of July for about a week... I've done stuff like this so many times before that i don't mind waiting.

Otherwise, i'd have a rematch! Why don't we stop this match and have a rematch ASAP. Like, after i come back from Florida! (21st of August.) How does that sound?

A Grilled Fish
29th June 2003, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by PokemonLuver
Yeah, i don't mind waiting... As long as you don't mind waiting for me... I'm going to Germany on the 18th/19th of July for about a week... I've done stuff like this so many times before that i don't mind waiting.

Otherwise, i'd have a rematch! Why don't we stop this match and have a rematch ASAP. Like, after i come back from Florida! (21st of August.) How does that sound?

OK, um..., I'll wait until the 21st of August and then I will revive this topic. (I return from New Zealand on the 18th ^_^;) See you later!

Sorry Gengar's Shadow, meanwhile you can go ref some other battles... I would give you some money but that would probably be against the rules XD

The DQ of this match is officialy postponed until 21st of August! (or at least until PokemonLuver shows up again)

ChobiChibi
2nd July 2003, 10:51 AM
It'll be around the 21st/22nd, it depends on how much jetlag i get...

A Grilled Fish
21st July 2003, 06:41 AM
HALLO... *drumroll*

I AM OFFICIALLY BACK!

*frightening theme music plays*

If Gengar's Shadow still exists, and if Pokemon Luver isn't to jetlagged....

Gengar's Shadow, procceed with the battle!