PDA

View Full Version : Hybrid Hearts

Reborned-Dragon
19th June 2003, 01:43 AM
CHAPTER 1

Ray

"Momma....I don't wanna put on the tights...." I mumbled as I slept in like I normally do. "ZACK! WAKE UP! TODAY'S THE DAY YOU BUM!" my annoying older sister Leena yelled at me as she jumped on me really hard. "GET THE HELL OFF DIRTBAG!!!" I yelled even louder at her, which actually knocked her off. "You're going on your Poke'mon journey and you're gonna get me a cute Poke'mon!" Leena told me for the a thousanth time. "I know Lee, I do it as soon as I can." I nodded as I put a black vest over my white t-shirt and put on a pair of white tennis shoes. I grabbed my pack and woke up Keebler, our pet Vulpix who was small for a fire Poke'mon her age. Anyway, I grabbed a handful of Kudos and was about to run out the door until Mom grabbed me by the ear and dragged me away from the door. "When will you come visit me young man?" she asked in a concerned voice. She was afraid I'd get injured or die on my quest like Dad did, who was killed by a rabid Salamance. "I'll be back on Trainer's Holiday Weekend, the week where every trainer has to come visit their families and show them their Pokemon and stuff." I replied with a smile as I grabbed my cellphone off the kitchen table and ran out the door.

I felt the refreshin morning dew hit my face softly as I ran down the path to Proffesor Evergreen's lab, where I would get my first Pokemon. I had a choice between Larvitar, Poliwag and Magby when I arrived. I arrived ten minutes later to see my friends Larry, Mai and AJ holding their Pokemon in ther arms. "Just shoot me!" I yelled out, only to get hit in the chest with a petite fireball from Magby. "Damn you Magby!" I yelled as I an into the lab to see Proffesor Evergreen holding a Pokeball. "Oh, hi Zane. I saved you a special Pokemon. Your father caught it and gave it to me before he died." he said in a sad tone as he tossed me the ball. I threw it and gasped at the silhoutte of light that appered from the Pokeball. "What's up!" the thing said. "WHAT IN THE NAME OF SWEATY GYM SHORTS IS THAT!?" I cried out, falling over. "I'm a Pikachu hybrid, a Pikachu crossed with a human you wimp." I retorted rudely. "What you say short boy?" I yelled back, looking at the hybrid. He was a bit over my waist and had three tuffs of long yellow hair sticking out and wore dark blue jeans and was slim unlike a regular Pikachu. "Oh yeah, I'm Ray and you are?" he asked, this time more politely. "I'm Zane and I guess we're buddies now Ray." I replied with a smile. Prof.Evergreen handed me five Poke'balls and a silver Poke'dex. I smiled at the elderely man as I ran out the door. "Hey Zane, how about a three-on-one battle?" Mai asked as soon as I left the lab. Larry and AJ nodded as they set down Larvitar and Poliwag. Ray stepped foward as he got ready to battle.

I looked at the Poke'dex to see Ray's set of moves:

Pikachu's moves consist of Thundershock, Quick Attack, Mega Punch, and Mega Kick and his Despration Attacks are Thunder Shuriken and Thor's Wrath

"Okay Ra, we'll go for Larvitar first so use your Mega Kick." I commanded. Ray did as he was told and sprang foward foot first and went smack into Larvitar, sending the miniature dinosaur sprawling across the grass. "Now Ray, use Mega Punch on Magby and follow up with Quick Attack!" I yelled out again. Ray delivered a heavy hook to Magby's baby face and then quickly shoved him into the dirt, pushing both Pokemon foward. "Poliwag, Bubblebam!" AJ yelled out to his tadpole Pokemon. Poliwag let loose a quick spray of large bubbles. Ray saw it coming and jumped up, which caused the attack to injure Magby even further. Larvitar then threw a rock at Ray, knocking him out of the air. "Ray, Thundershock Poliwag!" I called to Ray. He pointed his finger at Poliwag and suddenly a beam of electricity went directly at Poliwag. "BUBBLE SHIELD!" AJ quickly called out. A shield of bubbles enveloped Poliwag, which sent the blast to the side, but it still injured Poliwag. "DELTA FORCE!" my three friends yelled. "What the hell is this?" Ray and I said in unison. Larvitar, Magby and Poliwag focused energy balls infront of themselves. The balls linked together and let loose one bad *** fireball at Ray. The hybrid went into a defensive stance as the blast swallowed him up. My new friend yelled in pain as he went flying. Ray skidded across the ground as he landed. Ray staggered to his feet, dangerously close to fainting. All of a sudden, Ray's coal black eyes glew golden as he became surrounded in electricty. He cupped his hands and began to charge electricty. "TAKE THIS! THOR'S WRATH!" Ray yelled out as he fired a huge *** beam of electricty that looked like Goku's Kamehameha Wave. It engulfed the three Pokemon, causing a huge flash of light. When it cleared, Magby, Poliwag and Larvitar were all out cold. Ray fell to his knees, tired yet happy. My three friends recalled their Pokemon and shook my hand for a job well done as they headed home. I picked up my battered buddy and carried him home for a well-needed rest. What a way to start your quest, huh?

TO BE CONTINUED.....