PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Mom, Look What I Just Figured Out How To Do!

EVme15
19th June 2003, 02:57 PM
#1) The "Mom" part of the title was a joke. Now that that's settled...

I finally figured out what Photoshop was good for. As a result, I tinkered around with stuff and icons, and this is what came out. ^_^ I like it, they're cute.

I dunno if anyone's done this before. If they have, sorry for doing the same thing. I didn't know, and Photoshop finally makes (some) sense to me!

:P Try to guess who's who:

[attachment deleted by admin]

The Muffin Man
19th June 2003, 03:20 PM
what did you do exactly?

EVme15
19th June 2003, 03:25 PM
Get an unedited picture of either of them. Then look at mine. Then look at your picture closely. Then look back at mine closely. See if you can tell what I did.

Unless you don't mean it the way I'm interpreting you.

Misty
19th June 2003, 03:46 PM
Nice, lol *not telling* ;)

*Murkrow
19th June 2003, 03:52 PM
Neat.I got it^_^

xvkarbear
19th June 2003, 04:47 PM
lol, you know, that's cute.. even I never considered to do that before.

Kari and Mewtwo
19th June 2003, 11:13 PM
how exactly did ya do that? I think i knew how a few months ago, but my mind just goes blank over time.

Azura Stardust
20th June 2003, 04:48 AM
Did you go to Image > Hue/Saturation and change all the red in one pic to a blue hue and the blue in the other pic to a red hue? (Either Image > H/S or at the bottom of the layers palette, you clicked that black and white circle thing.)

EDIT: And by the way, here's what I could do with Photoshop... when I was 12 :D This was (almost) PURELY out of messing 'round with the filters.... I'm sure you can guess what I did, eh? Pretty cool effect nonetheless...

Craig
21st June 2003, 12:18 AM
nice..so nice I decided to try it myself..lets just say my results weren't exactly the greatest..

green minun! purple plusle! Lol